xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by xofelf »

Man. That was so much fun to play. Not even mad about second. I can now claim every placing from 1st to 6th~

And personal goals and shit. Best way to go about this. :D
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

I put so much time into that Yukon tho. 8 hours man.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sun May 03, 2015 10:37 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 50, Crazy wrote:And xof, you were so freaking close, and you also would have made a very deserving winner.

D'aww you <33 thanks man.

Also, holy fuck, another personal goal achieved. I beat my own previous highest ELO. This gaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Oh also, if anyone wants to talk to me about whatever, I can always be reached on Skype. Same username as this~
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am

Post by xofelf »

Ahahahahaha. Can you really hate me though? I mean look at this face. ^_^

Hey man, I always knew there was no way to beat you. BUT it's better to keep people who could fuck your shit up closer than away from you.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 69, KingdomAces wrote:By the way, though Goofy was in a Big Brother and not a Survivor, either way his whole game was pretty much posting "hi ^^" on day one and practically nothing else. He got to F2, and if I remember correctly got 2 out of 7 jury votes out of spite. So yeah early activity checks can be bad, especially for newer players, but there is definitely a reason for them.

He received 3 of the 7 votes. There was a point where it looked like he was winning.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Mon May 04, 2015 11:51 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 98, Cybele wrote:Hogwarts was effectively StD's first game of survivor. Being a part of the site doesn't give the experience to know this game or its meta.

That's not true. It was Fen's second game. He played one of the really early nonanon games on site.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 108, Narninian wrote:I think it was because of it was low on twists. ironically I think twists would help newbies more than experienced players as there is no established way to deal with them.

That's part of why the first Arkham game did what it did. And Arkham City will only do that yet again in different ways once EtE ends. Twists to fuck with everyone equally, yay~
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

KingdomAces wrote:
In post 114, Fluminator wrote:Hey, I just had a thought. Maybe I should pretend to be a newbie in all my future games.

It's been done, and it worked. Now people are looking for that gambit.

There's even a term for it: Chanseying.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 121, Blackberry wrote:I'm kinda surprised people would want to align with a newbie. I don't think I would want to align with a "total newbie" right off the get go without getting to know them first. A: If they're new, they might realize they aren't dedicated enough or cut out for the game and might end up bailing. B: I wouldn't know how to gauge if they were plotting to betray and/or be afraid they'd be too open about any "alliance", etc. C: I'd be afraid they'd be too easily manipulated by other players and if lied to by an opponent, I wouldn't know if they'd be experienced enough to talk with me first. I have absolutely nothing against new players, I just wouldn't trust them to the full extent that I would trust players I can tell know what they're doing. :P

But Berry! You can then teach them all the tricks of the trade and watch them grow up to become terrors like I do! It's so much fun~

Also, I think we should have a non-anonymous Survivor again. I want to be an evil villainous creature-thing for all mafiascum to see. Mwhahahahaha.

I do kind of agree here. I think another non-anon would be good.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:26 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 171, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 126, Espeonage wrote:Marq is my hero. Reck is too good for me.

wha???

Also am I just not understanding what a 'pagong' actually is? Because everyone was crying about a pagong backstage but like... that was 100% not the case. I assumed 'pagong' just meant grouping up along tribal lines and systematically eliminating everyone outside the tribal alliance. While the F4 were all Brode Island, I don't think it was due to a pagong mentality, and was more that the four of us made individual plays that just so happened to work out.

I think the hardest part of this game for me is that... everyone is allied. Everyone. Fucking everybody is allied with fucking everybody. I don't get it. How did Star/Dave know that the F2 deal they made was going to be honored anymore than the five million other alliances/deals? I can never tell. Hell, I thought mine/Star's F2 was strong as fuck then he voted me off, so clearly I know nothing.

Thing is, I didn't know that Star would. I hoped. I hoped that the fact we'd been working together all merge as well as after how shit went down in the Tommy TC that Star would honor that.

Spoiler though? I would have taken Doge. So I was true to it when it it got me to the end, but I've always wanted to win this so I would have taken Doge to raise my chances a bit.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by xofelf »

Ilysm Drenchiepoo~

Return to “Social Game Archive”