Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Crazy »

Great game, everyone. :D I never really had the motivation to play this thing properly, but it was a lot of fun. Congrats to Drench; from what I can tell, he played a really great game. And xof, you were so freaking close, and you also would have made a very deserving winner. :)
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Crazy »

In post 62, Shadoweh wrote:I still don't get how this game is anything but a popularity contest. Or how obvious scum like Simba got to MYLO.. There's a lot of the game that spectating just doesn't get to see.

Well, Survivor is basically a popular contest, in a way that Mafia never could be. At least... in the early stages players almost always start by voting out the least social players. It's all anonymous, so that helps, but it's still a shame how most of the newbies were slaughtered immediately in this game.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Crazy »

In post 181, Marquis wrote:yeah your 2 votes would have made http a majority :[

It was disappointing to me that I kept being the counter-wagon to whatever was happening, instead of somebody that actually had power. I'd like to think that if someone came up with an interesting plan, that I'd be up for it, but then again, I was playing pretty passively on Brodoku; the only times I really had much fun with the game were on Brode Island and the Nerds tribe, when I tried to do as much underhanded scheming as possible. (It didn't work too well, but whatever)

For what it's worth, I did want to work with you. You played with balls and I really respected that. I just hadn't heard of any other viable option for the boot, although Doge and I were talking about flipping with IC and Val to eliminate Y if we had to go to TC again. Plus, I probably put a little too much faith in my connections with Frenchie and Tommy.

Return to “Social Game Archive”