A catch all for silly questions.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2015 1:30 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 5, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have a question about IC's. Do some of them prioritize their win con over providing info for newbie players or vice versa? Obviously every person is different so I am wondering if there are some IC's you care about either their win con or being helpful more. I guess the real question is if there are times where and IC would have to compromise one of these over the other.

This goes against being an IC.

So what your saying is that in no situation would an IC have to choose between fulfilling there win con by way of withholding information. I guess I just need more specifics on what is there primary purpose for being in the newbie game. All I ask is what sub forum I should look in for this info.

In post 6, BBmolla wrote:
In post 4, LicketyQuickety wrote:I have another question.

I saw THIS thread and got really curious what these winning open game set ups actually look like. I was wondering if someone could direct me to were I can take a gander at such game setups.

They're all posted in the thread, you just need to look around a bit.

They didn't have a link where the winners were posted. I go search thought the thread.

ICs try to be helpful to everyone. They won't purposefully lie about strategy. You can't expect them to tell you that they are scum or something like that, but they will try to be helpful.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”