Left Out 2015 - Grand Finale! Winner Revealed!

Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #0) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Kari »

You were Left Out, reck, and the rules were that when you're at the Final 5 people, the player Left Out got to choose who got the first key, meaning YOU. There was no way you could win the minute BBM gave it to Scot.

~Feirei (I'm avatar hunting right now)
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #1) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Kari »

I'm sorry, I should have redone post #304. >.<
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #2) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Kari »

No it hasn't. I haven't voted yet.
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #3) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Kari »

I love cats, actually, but I promised BBM if he helped me pass by xof and BB, he got my vote for the F2 if he makes it.
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #4) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Kari »

In post 368, Flameaxe wrote:Also, being fair, I distanced myself pretty hard from Scot/PEG this game. A lot of the whole XOFBBM BOWL stuff was for that purpose: If I could pin myself against Xof and have everyone see that as the notable feature of the game, it would distract from what everyone knew.

Although I would also argue that I had more allegiance to Fei for 75% of the game, and if Scot didn't get the key in the round of 4, she would have made it to F3 at least. After the close call in round 2, I basically pushed for targets that I didn't have certainty in falling on my side of things. Part of my being saved by Fei was to ensure Xof and Blackberry lost before she did, and a lot of my actions in rounds 3-5 were to set that up to happen. If anything, my only true agreement in this game was to Fei. I didn't expect to get to the F3 that we did.

In retrospect, if I gave the key back to JDGA, there's no telling who would win. Probably someone I didn't want.

Return to “Social Game Archive”