pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay I am cranky

I am locked out of the hydra cos either my computer, chrome or ms are being retarded so i am just going to make a quick post to get us into the game. sorry for posting out of hydra but I am srsly locked out. hopefully we can fix this tomorrow.

hi andy!

I invited zzthing and he said in sign-ups that he was gonna try so give him a chance yeah? leave him to ika and I, I am pretty sure we can sort him. also we are town this time and you will probs be able to spot the difference in my approach compared to cotw or mebbe you will be 1 of those pple who never figure me out. we will see I guess.

my hydra partner is new so be gentle.

@ metal

why are you sheeping ika and asking andy who he knows? y no reach out huh?

I will quote this tomorrow when my account is not possessed so that it shows up in our iso (or I will get froggy to).
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 26, Metal Sonic wrote:Hi mollie! <3

Sheeping ika because he is ika :cool:

I need to get a read on Andy! He is one of my top priority targets to sort! If he is town (I already have a town read on him) then it is advantageous to town, and we should collaborate reads and work together.

I was waiting for you to check in Mollie!!! :):):) so here is my counter reach out

okay so when did you decide that he was town? if it is for the reasons I think it is then your question about who he is familiar with is not "sorting him out" cos you were townreading him before then so that really does not answer the question as to why you were asking him in the first place. its a weird question that looks like scumhunting but isn't.

nor do I understand the reasoning behind sheeping ika and "cos he is ika" does not cut it.

In post 27, Metal Sonic wrote:Mollie who is frogger? Do you know him RL, else how do you guys meet and why did you hydra

^ another vacuous question but I will answer it.

yes I know froggy IRL. he is glork's brother and singer's BIL. so he is basically family.

he had a not so fun newbie experience so I wanted to show him another side to the site and to give him some pointers on how to navigate forum mafia.

again I apologize for the out of hydra post but we will pick this up as soon as we are able to.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay yeah so

I think yukari's pbpa was spot on.

metal ISN'T scumhunting at all, he hasn't been all game.

instead he is trying to suck up to other players, baiting me, exclaiming that he is lynchbait when he is not, saying things that are blatantly untrue, aTeing like a champ, OMGUSing anything that looks sideways at him and in general fitting the mold of organic and nightless which some dumb pple will buy that is somehow his town game.

you cannot meta metal through pattern matching, if you want to meta him you have to understand him as a player. if he is town then he is trying to throw his town game to couch his scum 1. I wld like to think that he wldn't do that but then I have been surprised by other players before.

it isn't just what he is doing it is the pivotal motivational axis from which he is spinning from.

I feel like pie is trying to cover up for metal with his saying that yukari's reasons for scumreading metal are "shallow" cos they are anything but, and both pie and brian are pretty competent scumhunters and they shld know this but they are pretending that they don't. and I am not feeling the genuine OMG METAL IS TOWN YOU DUMMIES LAY OFF OF HIM which they are capable of broadcasting in their non-abrasive way. I think some pple might think brian is abrasive at times but I am like meh when I compare it to my own or others. he just strikes me as being very kind. doubles for pie.

@ ika

plz don't invite elusive again in a game I am in tia

I think she is eaten up by the little inferiors. and when I say "little inferiors" I am referring to those of the mind.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #330 (isolation #3) » Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

may I plz have a link to double trap?

I just wanna know what you guys are talking about.

I am getting ready to make shrimp fajitas and will probs be out for the night.

ONLY COS I DON"T WANT A LYNCH WHILE I AM GONE

UNVOTE:

I am not ready for the day to end.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #437 (isolation #4) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 431, Andrius wrote:I've basically been V/LA since Wednesday but didn't realize that I would have no desire to be on-site at all during Vacation. Anywho, I'm leaving again, as I am going through another struggle and I must sort out my life again.

I request replacement.
:(

Pax vobiscum.

-Andy

Last reads list from where I left off:

Plum is town.
I have no reason to doubt Bookitty.
Did not get around to re-reading mollie/singer.
singer was leaning town though.
Grib is leaning scum.
ika town.
ZZZX town.

Pax vobiscum.

wldn't it be lovely if we knew who pax was.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #605 (isolation #5) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I never said that metal has done this before I said that I had seen this before from scum!etl and scum!mastina and I am pretty sure metal viewed the molliegeddon game since our hydra featured a starring flavour role. etl did it in the first sabotage game (micros) and mastina did it in my game. I am not going to bother to post links cos I really don't think you are interested.

I just texted kuribo, "I get why you want to retire"

why? cos you are not reading my posts grib before spouting off bullshit if you were you wld have seen what I wrote and not make up some bullshit.

I am gonna compile a readslist and then probs peace out unless something drastically changes in the next few
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #615 (isolation #6) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ika - I think this is town!ika he feels good and seems actually interested in winning. if town wins it will be cos of him.
elusive - I think she is town here. in doa after her lynch which didn't happen she chilled for a bit and showed promise as a player. I think it will be a long hard road before she gets there tho.
grib - also a townread. I didn't get a sense of him in the 1 game we played together but I feel like he is genuinely trying to figure things out.
singer - huge disappointment here. unsure.
bookitty - ditto
andyslot - the replace out was weird. unsure
plum - I think she is town. I feel like I know what she is doing and god I wish every game cld have her in it. I like her. if she is scum then gg.
zzthing - unsure lean town even tho he is failing miserably in playing to his best.
wni - how pie is ignoring what metal is doing is beyond me which is why I think he is scum. I am not seeing brian in the hydra at all.
yukari - unsure. his 180 on metal is throwing me for a curve.
hydra thing - comes across as newbish so for me is hard to read.
metal - scum or playing like scum to pad his scumgame.

I think lying about mod interactions is terrible and pple shld be autolynched for it. it totally goes beyond the pale and breaks the spirit of the game which used to be a rule.

I don't want to be in a game where this is an accepted style of play plain and simple. and he was defo lying but unfortunately it is not against the rules. THAT is what poisons a game, not the reaction when you spot the lie IMO.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #620 (isolation #7) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

sabotage game where etl said she was replacing out

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32581

the shitty thing about that game is that I knew that etl was lyig about ap talking her out of replacing out s I had just spoken to ap and he was out for the night on a hot date. desp wanted her blood really bad but I thought that it was such a shitty thing to do and thought that etl was above that type of petty play but no she wasn't. she was scum and they used the second kill to nk bro (scum w/etl) and won a scummy for it. we were nked that night.

molliegeddon game in which mastina did it

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=60602

it was my first modded game in which I was allowed to bypass the usual criteria cos I have a bunch of mafia experience outside of ms. mith gave the okay on me so there was a ton of pressure involved but the whole experience soured my taste for modding on ms. anti's write-ups were truly beautiful tho and mebbe moliegeddon2 will happen who knows but at this time with how I feel it is unlikely.

those 2 are the 1s I can grab off the top of my head cos of personal involvement. there are a couple of more but I am not gonna site dive for them cos I can't remember the exact games.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #745 (isolation #8) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 740, Metal Sonic wrote:its very easy

i die today,

then i venge you die tomorrow

not only that

if you are town, you are out. like srsly out.

if you are scum ur getting lynched anyway so meh

bet it ^ and i'll fullclaim

so

you were so unsure about the rules that you pmed the list mods hours in advance to ask something about replace outs no wait something about trust tells and then posted that you were replacing out anyways and the implication that you presented at the time was that you were in contact with 5 list mods and they talked you out of replacing or trust telling or whatever in the time frame it took to announce that you were replacing out and subsequent retraction?

I am just trying to keep it all straight.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #899 (isolation #9) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

UNVOTE:

oh I have words. I have many many words.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1303 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

who is gen?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1306 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't know who gen is
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1309 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I will pick up later ank

is yukari gen yes or no

cos I thought peacebringer was gen

like no really I thought he was but it freaking explains a lot and before I go psycho on this shit you 2 shld mebbe work things out?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1439, Grib wrote:Well, you could try talking to me, instead of asking Tere to talk to me for you?

I don't have any particular attachment to anyone in this game, except ika I guess, but he's town so yay for me.

I wish dragon and Cho would do something interesting.

Bookitty's last couple of posts have been pretty fluffy.

okay, lets try to have a conversation.

I think ika is town too cos of his outburst. plus i don't think wni wld be his nk choice cos of the exposure it wld bring him as being the only survivor of the hood.

the last 2 sentences go back to what I was saying before, in that scum are more likely to sit back and watch where town goes on d2 after a hard 1v1 on d1 when it is between town. I don't think all wld do this but I defo think that it is possible that 2 wld.

do you see my dilemma with yukari/cho?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2021 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh wow this game is over.

Metal Sonic wrote:But it was a tactical replace out.

a tactical fake replace out shld not be allowed IMO. I have been saying this ever since etl's in the first sabotage game.

I was talking to Nachomamma a bit prior to before this and I asked if he wanted to replace into a game because "it needed him". So he was free and he said "yes" so later I showed him this game and like "Can you replace into this game? mollie is in here and she's being a real bitch so if you could mediate things that would be great". so a bit of background, in Team Mafia, nacho can read mollie accurately 99% of the time, and vice versa. If I got nacho to replace into my slot, then my slot is clear! mollie would also be clear! and the game would be easy peasy instant town win.

oh hai metal calls me a bitch for the second time and I bet this gets ignored.

But then nacho told me that he didnt want to replace into this game because he's avoiding mollie. because of mollie's a++ toxicity, no doubt. of course, her best pal nacho whom can read each other with 99% accuracy and have strong empathy, and mollie even managed to toxic that guy out into avoiding her. spleeendid. so I was rather surprised when I heard that.

pretty sure nacho is avoiding me for reasons outside of mafia and probs for the same reason I am avoiding him.
I bet he never said what you implied.

thanks for the game ank. sorry for the fuss.

froggy <3

sorry to abandon you, I thought it was for the best.

@ pie

I shld have listened more to you about metal especially after the hood reveal. I am sorry for that.

I apologise to boo and zzthing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2038 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2031, Yukari wrote:Mollie, you are 90% of the reason why we left. You did a pretty cruddy job this game.. That said, no lasting hard feelings though, just a game.

Everyone else did pretty well, some more than others. Got to give special props to Cho as well for doing a good job despite replacing into the awkward situation we left them in. Probably did a better job than we could have, given the situation.

For more of our comments, including some of the reasons why we chose to play the way we did, see the dead thread.

andy left cos of things that had nothing to do with mafia.

singer left because of metal's report.

YOU left because you cld not get me lynched.

elusive is the only 1 who left cos she felt that I was being mean.

so don't you dare lay this at my feet.

post game is not the time for trashing other players; it is the time to work things out and to recognize that there is a live human being on the other side of the screen and to respond accordingly.

metal sent me this pm shortly after he was lynched:

Metal Sonic wrote:hi mollie!

i can't actually hate a person for an extended period of time (though i know some people who can)

i wont be apologising for anything, because i believe i did no wrong. but!

i want to sort out our issues ASAP because it would be a pity if our relationship was broken because of the recent misunderstanding.

although we may not want to play against each other in games any more, at least we can still be nice outside of games hopefully.

what other perfect opportunity has come by than pieguy's advertisement for saki large theme.

it would be nice if you could buy some chocolates for me.

<3,
metal

and then he trashes me in post game. unfuckingbelievable.

you know whats funny is that for a pretty long period of time metal was blacklisted by a bunch of pple and was considered a d1 pl and I spoke out against it. cdb got the kodak moment in 2013 for making a youtube video of wanting metal pl-ed.

I mean he brought up outside list mod communication as a way to try to clear himself and explain why he didn't replace out?

and somehow I am at fault for this? cos I wanted him lynched cos I thought he looked scummy?
like srsly?

holy cow.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2053 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2050, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 2048, Plum wrote:Dude, if you state at the outset that you don't plan on apologizing because you don't think you did anything wrong, what do you really expect? Seriously.

In post 2049, ika wrote:
In post 2047, Metal Sonic wrote:@mollie you didn't reply me so I took it as a "no I don't care and I hate you and I don't want to sort shit out with you" so i was upset and began the trashing. which was not unjustified

but going overboard on AtE and claiming to contact 5 listmods and basicly bringing an outside influence to the game is?

Whoa! She AtEd and brought oog influences first!

I already acknowledged the replacing thing, and I even knew that was scummy as fuck after I posted it. But then she bashed me 3 fold on how I was as a player without even knowing what was going on!

Now that is beyond acceptable. If you think that "replacing out for tactical reason" is wrong, that's fair for you. But offensive? Nuh uh. None of what I have done while I was alive justified any response that I got from Mollie.

point to the post where I brought an oog influence to the game prior to your fake replace out?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2056 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2054, Metal Sonic wrote:#597 summarized everything nicely up till that point. And you continued after that. For more than 600 more

I really am not interested to trawl through your ISO to play the "quote X for me" game.

you didn't respond to my reach out when I PMed you. I think that was the last straw.

so you are demonizing me because I didn't want to hydra with you in pie's game?

gotcha

and that gives you cause for
lying
?

about list mod interaction and about the reasons why nacho didn't want to replace into this game?

gotcha
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”