Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

The Tenements

This story takes place out on a planet that has no official name, a planet off the grid. Different names can be heard depending on what local you are talking to. Sometimes I think the multitude of languages here outnumber the population of this large mining colony.

A certain metal is found here, integral to the construction of space crafts. I have trouble remembering what it's called. I know it's one of the dozens of -iums that make up the composite material of the hull. The Hathor corporation hired me to count numbers, not to remember names, or at least that's what I thought at the time.

Me getting abruptly fired, kicked out of the corporate housing, is the start of this tale.

Spoiler: Sample
As a
Tenant
, you are concerned for the welfare of your community. Each day you participate in the
election ritual
to cleanse your home of evil.

Available Day Actions
(choose one)

Manufacture:
The DIYconstruct center is open every day for you to create various items, depending upon what blueprints are available at the time.

-or-

Salvage:
Recover
metal scraps
from the junkyard. Sometimes these scraps are of
human origins
, nevertheless, they may still fetch a fair price in certain markets.*

Available Night Actions
(choose one)

Manufacture:
After hours, an entry fee is required to use the DIYconstruct facility,
metal scraps
are commonly traded for access.**

-or-

Use Item:
Pick one item to activate.

Unused items from dead players and metal scraps will be distributed randomly among salvagers.

Two previously acquired items from the DIYconstruct can be traded in for entry as well.

Wincon: All threats to your community eliminated.
Confirm by PMing your rolename.
At least one person will receive this role.

13-player mini theme currently in sign-ups. No cults, jesters, or bastard modding. Due to game mechanics I am requiring one completed on-site game to join.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Death's
Diner

New restaraunt opening in the Theme Park!

(a buttery, morbid ambiance that compliments your dining needs)

Grand Opening:
TBD

(most likely within the coming month)

Available Seating:

Call ahead to get a Pre-in!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:03 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Imaginary Fights

12 player mini-theme. No bastard mechanics. 5 pre-ins available.

An Innocent Threat

A tiny distraction is all it takes. Something so pure and bright and typical becomes the downfall of us all.

Part of
False Hopes
, you
vote during the day
to rid this imaginary world of cancerous entities.

You are an Innocent Child.

Halfway through a day
(7 irl days)
you are
doomed to die
except
if a lynch is reached before time runs out.

Whenever you do die . . . you must
pick one person to die with you
(24 hours after dying to submit, otherwise random)
Last edited by 4nxi3ty on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

A Midnight Sun

The Sun rose high in the sky
In its vanity, in its pride
Without thinking
Without thinking
For feelings
For the Moon and her designs

13 Player Mini-theme

- Nightless
- Flips will range from No Reveal to Full Reveal
- 5 pre-ins available

<Name Redacted>

<Flavor Redacted>

Red Devils

WWWW & XXXX

Reveling for the blood left in their wake, devils feast upon humanity. They tear. And never stop tearing apart until the dreams humans labored into existence crumble into dust. Grinding teeth grinning, they are as a squall of the coldest water crashing upon a flock of loons still learning to fly.

"A family can be fashioned of such thorny qualities and overt nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the White Ghosts YYYY & ZZZZ to consume the humanity.

"The spray travels further the greater the intention."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the devils at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal. You and the other devil must be in agreement on the use of this.

"Turn the other cheek so I may kiss it with my fangs."
: You are vengeful. If you die you may pick a player to kill
(24 hours to submit or action won't count)
. This kill will flip with name and alignment reveal.

"In tongues."
: Talk to your fellow devil in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Send a message to the mod at anytime and it will be relayed to a person of your choice.

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Ghosts make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

<Name Redacted>

<Flavor Redacted>

White Ghosts

YYYY & ZZZZ

Much more patient in evil, hiding behind eyes, hoping the possession goes by unnoticed as echoes seep into the souls of humanity. As beasts beneath a waveless surface, from the depths of the blackest liquid, they bubble up in the shadow of boats, disturbing the footing of such occupants.

"A family can be fashioned of such ephemeral qualities and subtle nuances as long as a common ground can be established."
: You will be teaming up with the Red Devils WWWW & XXXX to consume humanity.

"As if missing became synonymous with death."
: 1-shot kill to be used by the ghosts at any time. This kill will flip with no reveal. You and the other ghost must be in agreement on the use of this.

"I was nothing until I used the insults they tossed at me."
: As an absorber, whenever you are targeted you will gain the ability of whatever targeted you.

"In whispers."
: Talk to your fellow ghost in here.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Send a message to the mod at anytime and it will be relayed to a person of your choice.

Win condition
: Consume humanity to the point where you and the Devils make up the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.

<Name Redacted>

<Flavor Redacted>

Human

As the sun lolls about in the morning, anticipating a perputal throne in the sky to bless the hot mind with lavish praise or humilating death, humanity, this rock's eternal vagabond, must struggle to define itself in this haze. Pitted against such exhaustive malevolence they must fight their own fevers. A lush terrain drying, lacking certainty. Doubts hissing beneath the stones.

"Please come back! I'd drown myself for you to live again."
: Pick a dead person to revive at anytime
(one-time use)
. If you happen to die before using your revive you may still pick a person, other than yourself, to revive.
(24 hours to submit or action won't count)

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
: Destroy all threats to your humanity

<Name Redacted>

<Flavor Redacted>

Human

As the sun lolls about in the morning, anticipating a perputal throne in the sky to bless the hot mind with lavish praise or humilating death, humanity, this rock's eternal vagabond, must struggle to define itself in this haze. Pitted against such exhaustive malevolence they must fight their own fevers. A lush terrain drying, lacking certainty. Doubts hissing beneath the stones.

"Could I be content with an unextroadinary life?":
You have no extra abilities.

2 Blank Cassette Tapes

Win condition
: Destroy all threats to your humanity
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

A Midnight Sun Part 2

It's not enough to hide beneath ground
She said I will stare him down
And I won't close
And I won't close 
My eyes
My heart to his wailing sound

9-Player Micro-Theme

- Nightless
- All kills will flip as No Reveal as
Burnt Beyond Recogniton

- All lynches will flip as Name & Alignment reveals
- Link to the first AMS game

Spoiler: sample
Olivia Hamilton

Blushing red from head to toe in all the woes of those souls she tried to save during the heat, she ran with her heart in her wrists to the water's edge finally coming about face to the task of saving herself. Still determination she never lacked; once a course was set she'd walk it even if it were to be her end. Maybe it was this stubborness that really killed. Maybe if she had sat down for once she wouldn't have been worn down to nothing.

Passive Human

Numbed by fairy-tale horrors brought to life in the guise of humans shells you sit in wonder your ashened face does. A confused frown, a bitter smile, perhaps, a cough or two wiping such fleeting emotions away. What will it take for you to stand up and not drift around like smoke in the oppressive air? What will it finally take for you to shed your passive ways and face the violence around you?

"I'll embrace your pain for you, you can go on living with out it."
: While alive you may pick one dead person to revive at anytime.

When you die you may also pick another dead person, other than yourself, to revive
(24 hours to submit or action fails)

2 Blank Ghost Tapes

Anytime after you die you are allowed to send a message (ghost tape) to the mod and it will be relayed to a person of your choice.

Win condition
: Destroy all threats to your passivity.

Return to “Queue”