Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by KayP »

Ahoy!

VOTE: Marquis

I see great suffering in your future...
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 10, Mainez wrote:
In post 7, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6, farside22 wrote:So being a libra of unfortunate horoscope meant scum got to pick from the fortunate horoscope.

Meaning scum get a daykill and you're close to confirmed town unless Mainez is also scum?

Sounds good to me.

hmm interesting... how do you know scum got the daykill? i believe farside's description of his unfortunate horoscope meant he got the "opposite alignment empowered" and it says that the scumteam may choose one fortunate horoscope.

This was my understanding as well.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by KayP »

If mafia choose the daykill then won't they have to post it in the thread like in the first one of these? I skimmed through it a bit in preparation.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by KayP »

Then they'd just get called out...and killed immediately... seems really dumb of them!

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 32, elusive wrote:Am I the only Kitty Kat? I forget what I'm compatible with although I know I get along with Libra's, farside :)

RVS Questions!
1. What about your sign do you know that is true to your personality\outlook?
2. Pick a player you have played with before in the game and describe their town\scum meta
3. What is town's optimal choice if they receive a fortunate horoscope and why?

1. I have no idea! I don't follow horoscope stuff much, this game just looked interesting.
2. My first game is still ongoing, so... nobody! Also I think I dislike "meta" based on my understanding of it.
3. My thought is that a bulletproof vest would be most beneficial to town, as it makes mafia's life harder.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:02 am

Post by KayP »

Oooh. So basically we all post "daykill" someone in bold to try and bait out the mafia daykill? That's pretty brilliant actually.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:03 am

Post by KayP »

Daykill: Marquis

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:04 am

Post by KayP »

Sorry guys, I'm preoccupied at the moment... I promise I'll give this game a good once-over this weekend. :)

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:12 am

Post by KayP »

Hey there, everyone.

I'm sitting down to catch up right now.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:29 am

Post by KayP »

Thoughts:

How did Ricastle come to the conclusion that the game is all-vanilla? This seems like inside information to me. I also don't get how he would know mafia didn't have pre-game talk... there's just a lot of info coming out of Ricastle that seems like maybe he assumed everyone knows because it's hard for him to separate himself from what he knows as mafia and what he should know as town.

I think farside is my strongest town read so far... claiming that opposite alignment empowerment thing basically just confirms that she is town if there's a night kill in the upcoming phase, right? Because if she was mafia that got "opposite alignment empowerment" it would mean she couldn't kill. How does this not just make her confirmed town?

I also think Tammy is pretty town for not understanding how things worked... I was confused myself, too, so that speaks to me. Plus, if she was mafia, wouldn't she have had to select an action thing already? So she would know how it works... unless she's faking ignorance, then Tammy is a good town pick for now.

Metal Sonic's reasonless vote on Tammy is highly suspect to me.

And yet there's something about Ricastle asking for explanations that sits with me wrong. It could just be confirmation bias from my read on him already, but something just seems "off" about the way he popped in to kind of stir the flames of three wagons at once.

So that's my catch up... sort of underwhelming. I assumed there'd be more to talk about in 12 pages but I guess not!

VOTE: Ricastle

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am

Post by KayP »

In post 299, lane0168 wrote:@kayp. No thoughts on me or elusive?

No, apologies.

I think I subconsciously skipped over a lot of elusive's posts, though I don't know why. It may have been avatar related. My brain isn't functioning at 100% today.

Hey, Ricastle, why don't you explain what you expect me to "finish catching up" with, specifically?

I did see that mafia did have pre-game talk... which I guess means that wasn't inside information. Why do you think the game is all vanilla?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:28 am

Post by KayP »

In post 317, elusive wrote:VOTE: KayP

So hoping you can read this, dude.

I certainly can.

When you announce you're voting me for pressure, it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Why don't you specifically ask questions of me if you want "actual content", rather than empty voting me in some half-assed, drudged up attempt at getting content out of me? I have no idea what you want me to comment on that qualifies as "content" in your eyes.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 325, Metal Sonic wrote:Kayp, mainez, elusive, hearty all town

Tammy can be town but doubt there

Why am I town?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 331, elusive wrote:KayP, I'm not really sure why you can't seem to read the game - which is only 14 pages - and comment on what you find noticeable or stood out to you. Is that difficult? Are you a newbie to mafia? Are people getting over 4th of July hang overs or something? Have you read the game and what stands out to you?

Yes, I am new. This is my second game on the site.

Nothing stands out to me that much other than what I already mentioned -- are you not reading? did you not see my town reads?

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by KayP »

VOTE: elusive

I dislike the way you're trying to poke at me and throw poo at me.

1. I post a catch up post in which I illustrate what stuck out to me were my reads on Tammy and farside as town. I also said I found Metal Sonic's vote on Tammy suspicious.
2. I am specifically asked by lane on what I thought about him and elusive. I state that I didn't have much of a read on them and that I didn't remember any of elusive's posts that stuck out to me and that I had skimmed them.
3. elusive votes me, STATING the reason is to try and get a reaction and get me to "provide content".
4. I ask elusive what questions he has and what type of content he'd like from me.
5. elusive asks why I can't read the game and comment on what stands out to me. That is
exactly
what I did in #1.

Elusive's push on me isn't genuine. First off, if you're going to vote someone to pressure them into providing content, why would you
announce
that you're doing that? Second off, elusive isn't actually interested in content from me... he's pretending to be interested. If he was actually interested, then he would have known that I already made a post showing what stood out to me on my catch up had he read my posts... or, if he hadn't read the post, then he would've come back with an actual question/narrower frame of reference for his continued questioning of me. He didn't -- he just launched into a bunch of attacks against me (talking down to me as a newbie and implying I'm hungover) that had nothing to do with the game.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by KayP »

OMG. I just saw I used "he" pronouns for you elusive -- I'm sorry.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by KayP »

In post 337, elusive wrote:Actually, you chose to not comment on certain things in your catch up post.

By your logic I'm the towniest individual for not understanding the setup spec and having several people ask me about it (the daykill plan). Therefore, you're reading what you want to read.

People who bark off strong town reads without any substantial proof, experience or reasoning are going to strike me as off. Only scum know who town is by process of elimination.

Also, apology accepted..hopefully you can keep up with simple things like gender pronouns. I guess since its allegedly only your second game on this site, I'll let some things go.

And please quit using talking points from Mafia 101 for beginners. Unless you have some reasoning for voting me then what I see is a counterwagon. What is more likely on day one - that people have strong town reads on a player and go hard defending them or that scum will counterwagon what is scum to try to save a buddy?

Sorry, the sucky thing about experience is it makes you jaded on a lot of BS.

Ohh, I see.

Well, screw you, then. I tried to make a sincere apology and you were an absolute prick about it!

@Moderator: Please replace me. I do not wish to play with elusive.

I played an entire game full of high emotion and not a single person was as rude and dismissive as you just were -- out of nowhere! For no reason! I was trying to be nice and considerate.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”