Micro 507: Lazy Mod Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

VOTE: sala

Voting the double-voter?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:02 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 24, gameplay506 wrote:You guys are gonna laugh so hard at me when this is over.
I screwed my role so bad.

Mod
: Did the shot count? If so, can we get our flip and continue? This post is just... What?

If that shot isn't real, gameplay just reeks of scum and I'll be voting him.

Also, @Mala: Gut instinct tells me a scum DV would be a little OP- I've never seen anything of the sort, and in a setup with so few players, I doubt such a thing is likely. I'm willing to tentatively say Kyndy is town based on that, but if I see something to convince me otherwise, I'd be happy to listen to reason.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:36 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Gameplay thinks he's "screwed (his) role"- my thinking is that, if he's made such a "screwed" role, why announce it in-game? Is he really not going to be that helpful in this game based on his role alone? To me it feels like he's trying to make an excuse to be unhelpful, which, if such is the case, is scummy.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Who's getting a little restraint-happy. I'll call it null, but twice in three posts is a bit surprising. I do like the idea behind getting Fire to hush about anime. (One Piece, btw)

@Gameplay: mind telling me how you're "fukin way more town than" me? From what I've seen so far, your gameplay is minimally productive at best, and I'm really not liking how much you're talking about your role, even if it is stupid.

Still think Kyndy is town, even if she's role-fishing- I'm not convinced such a small game would have a scum DV.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Fire, can you explain to me what talking about Anime might tell you about someone's alignment, or at least what you think it might?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:37 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Sorry guys, I've started going by my bookmarks due to the number of games, and I just realized I never bookmarked this one.
In post 133, Firebringer wrote:I don't take offense to insults that have no meaning.

Calling me newbtown has no meaning .

I am not new. Therefore why should I care or be insulted?

I was more annoyed by PB restriction vote than anything else.

Your playstyle suggest that you're still new to the site, despite not being new to the game in its entirety. The random discussions (anime?) and general lack of scum hunting suggest you're either unsure what you're doing, or trying to slide by as scum. Do you have a legitimate reason to vote PB?

P-Edit: What would we accomplish from a no-lynch and a vig kill? And another thought- why would it work now if it didn't work on Page 1?

Salamance isn't reading necessarily as scum right now, but he's definitely anti-town based on his role claim. If that's legitimately his role, I'm confused why he'd pick it, but I'm not going to say it's impossible or even improbable. However, I'm worried that he theoretically could be scum trying to survive the night because he's capable of doing something more deadly at night than normal.

I don't get whoever was saying Mala scum. I'm reading her town, and agree with her thoughts regarding Sala. I would agree to a lynch there today.

BC is town, though I'm not exactly a fan of the portion of one of their posts quoted in by Who. It almost looks like leading, but I don't believe it to be certain.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Actually, I believe that's L3 as of Sala's vote.

In post 155, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Okay, so, it's not like I actually expected an answer, I just wanted Mod's input before I said this:

I also requested (Town) Vigilante, and it was stricken.

Use this info as you will.

In post 158, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Flat out: I don't believe you're suicidal.

This makes me believe you're town, and clouds things a bit more on the Sala end. At the very least, I'm not sure I'm buying the weak suicidal stuff, though if you got shot down a vig, it might be because Sala got there first.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:28 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 195, BeardedCat wrote:ok, i wrote this last night and then never managed to finish writing:

In post 148, A Simple Plan wrote:BC is town, though I'm not exactly a fan of the portion of one of their posts quoted in by Who. It almost looks like leading, but I don't believe it to be certain.

what does leading mean?

--Plotinus

"Leading" is giving suggestions through the way your question is asked to prompt a specific response. IE: "are your read on ASP and us independent?" this sort of question has a sort of given answer to it. It implies that you expect they are independent, and pushes Who toward saying "yes, they're independent", and not, "You are only scum if ASP is town/scum/whatever" or some variation thereof. It's a tactic I've seen happen with newbie scum, and though neither of you are, it's also a way to get messages across, assuming you don't have daytalk and are both scum.

Long story short, it's a very mild form of soft-buddying that can look like legitimate interaction when done right.

Rereading the question, I wouldn't necessarily say it was a strongly led question, but it still feels as though it were setup with one right answer in mind.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 261, gameplay506 wrote:and I am still not sold on Sal scum
if he is town then who/prolapse has to die

Why these two?

Also, Mala, what do you mean by bullet point one? I'm not quite sure I understand what you're saying.

All (particularly PB, BC, Kyndy): thoughts on the top portion of this page/Sala's repeated demands for a Mala speed-lynch? I'm not sure I'm okay with it, personally.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:59 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Always wanted to do this...

VOTE: ASP

GLHF
A Simple Plan