Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

wow////
so much to chew on....

I want to vote Mastin bc she is Mastin ( and she played me several times before) but I think I wait. Not sure why scum would claim stump.Not sure that would help the scum team,,,than again its Mastin so I am not taking anything she says as truth without sound reason.
Not sure what to make out of Beers claims. This is def weird behavior.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 pm

also not sure what to make out the mass claims but hopefully it will be helpful in the long run
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 am

Beer is giving me twinges of Prof Maniac in the Jesus Christ mafia ( mini 1561) I played in. One head was logical and reasonable , the other head was playing some wierd game no one could quite understand. PM was town in that game. The last post from the beer hydra really is starting to make feel like beer is some wierd..Jeckel and Hyde hydra. Beer could be scum but I am starting to lean toward the notion one head is normal and the other head is off. Mzybe I am being blind but I dont see scum acting like .especially so early in the game

I cant tell if Vezo going after Beer is bc he sees beer as scum or an easy lynch target. Also there was a game I played where there was a scum double voter though the second vote has hidden under a puesodonym by the mod. So yeah scum can be doubke voter but it seems likely Vezo is prob town .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 am

RR- huh..what was the point of that besides to draw needless attention on yourself? Not a town move imho.

I like Skybirds response of why he/she is not jumping on the Beer wagon . I think she/he is being genuine. I didn't read anything in the comments that made me think that they were trying to needless avoid voting beer

Not sure what could make of the cop directing. I can see town doing this but I can also see scum ( especially a Godfather role ) also asking for that. For me personally this is null
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am

here you go Varsoon

Why am I a scum read....oh wait I am Fuzzy I am almost always a scum read on day 1. Though I am really interested in what I said that pinged your scum bells/
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:41 am

The MMO I played was WOW but I gave that up bc I didn't want to waste money,,,,, The cost can add up

<3
You gotta post the stuff after the equal sign in the youtube link when using youtube tags~
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:38 pm

if you are town knock it off dude... you going to get PL ......I will vote to policy lynch if I have to I want to try to lynch scum first but I will vote to PL you if you force my hand. Take a break , calm down and get back to scum hunting

Also give a yellow card to RB ...... both are ruining the game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Both RB and Ika needs to take a huge step back and calm down.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:06 pm

if I had read the player list I would known that......

yeah ...hate to say it but Ika prob should be mod killed and Fro continue on ....... I not sure Ika is stable enough to continue. Seem like a complete melt down
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:37 am

people have just assumed that Vezo is town bc he is a double voter ... I think that this is a dangerous assumption.
if we just assume he is town bc of his double voting we put our self in a bad position if he turns out to be scum.. my point was that there could possibly be a double scum voter and we need to be careful and not assume anything.
We need to get beter evidence he is town and not assume things.

I might be blinded with the RB isue but thier action so remind me of Prof Maniac that its hard not to see this as a Jekell / Hyde situration. i like to see more posts from them before making a decison

Grapes
I am not pushing anyone bc i have no one to push ..i am stil trying to figure out my reads. i never push unless i am confident i pushing scum.

How is not paying attention scummy??? plus by that logic i am scummy every game since i tend not to pay total attention most of the time every game and in every game. Your push is kinda weak imho.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Grapes and Vezo

Is your ability to double vote a 1 day power ie an X shot power or can you use it over several days

Grapes
Do you have to wait to vot again or can you vote back to back
Do you have to double Vote each day or can you just single vote...ie are you a compulsory double voter??
Also why are you being so defensive... I was thinking maybe you were town but your reaction to RR question has made me nervous about you. I don't think the question is unreasonable with two DV this game. If you can me why the question is unreasonable I will listen

I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Grapes,,,
I can understand thinking I might be hedging my bets.... I admit I tend to be a bit wishy washy and I can see why you would scum ping me bc of that.
Not getting your point about not knowing who the players are... maybe I am dense but I am not understand your point. I do ge confused with multi hydra especeilly if they post out of the hydra.
I do not make read list usually till later in the game.....

RR
also RR where did Grapes say he could not vote for the same person... I scanned through his ISO and did not see that???? can you give me the post number
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:11 pm

ugh... read through Grapes ISO again I did not see anything about him taking about not being able to vote for the same person,,,,,,

The two double voters still make me nervous
RR pushing that Grapes said that he could not vote for the same person makes me concern

Right now I could vote RR.. I just want Drixx to explain why he said that Grapes said he could not vote for the same person..... If I do not get a reasonable explanation I am voting RR
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Trying to figure out if we are dealing with two town DV or one town and one scum. I can see how you might perceive it as rolefishing but with the situration being what it is I do not see it that way. If there is a scum DV now is a good time to find out ...... It also not like I am just asking you about being a DV....I am asking Vezo as well/ I still feellike you are being defensive and your sascasm doesn't help me feel like you are town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:32 pm

In post 741, Sonic X wrote:so mastina and farside's votes were forcibly "donated" to vezok and grapes

all in all it is balanced

huh????

Grapes
I guess that you are not A DV.... fine I will leave it at that for now. You were stil being defensive .... I still don't trust you. Also I never said you could not both be town. You might want to reread my post. I only said that its a possibility one of you might be scum.....

RR
I still like to see where Grapes said he could not vote for the same person....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

wait you are both double voters how are your role not the same.. true it is a different variant ie Vezo double vote must end up on the same player( one vote = two votes for a person) and your you can separate your vote,, you both are double voters, Am I missing something here???

Right now I feel comfortable voting RR or Grapes
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah I feel like you might be lying and I going to dog you till a) I feel like I believe you are telling the truth or b) realize you are lying
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Max maybe you are right and I am just being paranoid as anything ....... I guess I need to step back for a moment and gather my thoughts. Could be reading into this too much,,,,, usually my D1 anylasis is way offf
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 pm

In my mind it made sense but stepping back I can see how the whole thing comes off scummy. I was thinking their might be a scum since DV/Mv bc a)are basically the same role and b) if you have two confirm role that the same than one is likely scum. While this is a fairly decent idea I pushed too hard and unnessarily. . Figured I might have something and realized I had nothing. I also got caught up in my own paranoia . :facepalm:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:56 am

why did I jump on RR

The one thing I dislike most in this game is when player y says that player x said something and they did not say that all. Most of all I seen times when other players believe player y that player x said something and they did not. Seen player x lynched for such nonsense. Had this happen to me a few times. So yaeh I don't see putting pressure on RR for saying that is a bad thing. I still like to hear drix on the matter. Yes it was sudden but that's bc I reread the post and noticed that. With so many posts I tend to skim

Questions

I get the concern about my questions. I had the brilliant idea that maybe I could compare their ability limits to mine and see if they were lying about their roles. Obvious this was not thought out too well. It did sound good in my head, than again a lot oof things sound good in my head but when I say them I realize how utterly stupid they are. I guess this idea could work in theory but as I said the pratical aspect falls flat

Anyways I have fairly useless roles so I am not too concern if I get mislynched if it can help get a scum flip. I rather get lynched as oppose to a a player who has a strong PR such as a doctor , cop , vig that would help the town. I want to avoid getting mislynched if possible though. Maybe after this we can get a slice of pizza and some beer ( I prefer soda myself) or maybe I have it just delivered.

Farside
You talk about me tunneling but you are kinda doing that yourself. Yes I have been kinda tunneling Grapes but this is not scummy.... anti town maybe but scummy no. what about what I said makes you feel I am being insincere opposed to bad playing??? What about what I said feel like I was not being genuine about my paranoria???

Marquis
Lynch bait Fuzzy... I am almost always lynchbait day 1 especially when I am town. However this is more Fuzzy saying or doing something stupid/ crazy and than trying to figure a way out. Yes scum fuzzy says stupid things but as scum I usually play more cautious . So yeah this is tends to my town meta more than my scum meta
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Trench
I didnt want a Pl , I just wanted Ika to calm down and play .... I just wNted to put alittle pressure on RB and hope that it would help Ika take a moment to tethink things. It was more of a out of game / ooc comment than anything. Thats how it was intended to beatleast though I guess maybe it didnt come off that way
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I think FS is prob town. He seems genuine in his wording. plus his push atleast to me seem more like town who think they have found scum than scum trying to mislynch . I don't know Far that good and don't know his meta but from a player pov he seems town

Grapes overall defensiveness makes me concern as if he trying to hide something. At first push on him he seemed to be overly defensive without reason. It was not like I was really pushing on him that hard. I still leaning slightly scum on him
Can anyone really say that grapes has not been overly defensive

I have no idea what to make of RR. They made a few good points about Grapes and Vezo roles and needing info. Than again the push is going no where and its not like either one is a must lynch at this point, I am really on the fence about RR. I could go either way on RR right now.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 pm

RR
what about Far in general that makes you think he is trying to mislynch you as scum as oppose to him just misreading you or misreading the situation. What makes you think he is not being genuine

TW
I not sure they are town and never implied that. I am not sure where you got that. Yes I am waffling on RR bc I do not have a good read on them.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Okay I meant the push on Vezo and grapes.... mean that there no need to push the matter of Vezo?grapes role since there is pressure momentum to lynch either Grapes or Vezo and the whoe matter can be pushed to another day, To be clear I am concern and trying to understand why RR is pushing so hard on the matter when it can be put aside for another day.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Bins you are in the US and you are eating nasty McDonalds food...... why?????????????????????????????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:10 pm

I am hating RB right now..I dont know if the Apathy is coming from the Ika head or the other head. Ika seems very much scum and I would prob vote RB if it was just Ika but I sm getting town read from the other head. The hydra is still a mess and unreadable in my opinion.if it didnt fel like a pl lynch to me I would vote RB. I should say I was voting RB as a pl .......

I think Farside is misreading me but I still cant help but to think he is town. Right now there would be noway I would vote FS . I going out on a limb and say FS is town.

Grapes still feels overly defensive for no good reason ......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Titus
Tbf my brain is very scattered and unfocused. Ie my thoughts are a little bit everywhere. If you read my posts you can see that ....I think thats why people are scum reading me ( at least partially) . I think that people is reading it as scum as just opposed to unfocus fuzzy.....fo be fair if I do get mislynched or nk it is bc of my goofy playing and. Not really on the peopke scum reading right now
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum....... Flume is correct as far as being super cautious as scum. Am I playing my normal town game.....No. am I playing my scum game.... thats also a no. I was really tempted to just lurk until everything passed by.but not my style .

Grapes last post made me feel a bit better about him. Still not totally buying he is town than he thinks I am scum so I think that makes us even. He seems less defensive and seems to tunneling a bit less which as I said makes me a bit less concerned about him. He still leaning scum to me

Gut feeling but I think RR is very very likely town. Thinking about it , thier action doesnt seem like a move scum would make.Also the point that was made that RR was reacting to Grapes stuborness seems logical. I felt the same as RR on this.

To me the whole thing is starting to feel like a TvT scuffle

I dont think there is two town DV/MV .The balance would be off. It occured to me however that either Grapes or Vezo is a third player party such as a Mason , cult or neighbor. Possible that one is scum , I am not counting that out, but I am co siddering the firrst set of option a bit more.

Great all we need is another head for Beer. Just like bad beer in rl..... lots of head and no substance.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Brain Poop

I am a bit disappointed in Mastin......shes a very good player in my experience. I have no idea what to make of her lack of activity

Marquis
I like that you unvoted me as I dislike the idea of being mislynched. Besides the Hive mind mentality is there any reason you you are not scum reading me atleast not as much as before. Also why do you think Rand is a good newb scum lynch???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:47 pm

I feel odd about Marquis sudden change of mind especially since the reasoning is not totally solid

More and more I am thinking Reason is town....

Still hoping Mastin is scum...there is a weird happiness I get from lynching scum Mastin..... My luck she is town. I forget if Mastin lurks as scum or not
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:49 pm

should clarify...more and more RR is becoming solid town ihmo
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm

1) No lynch
Hope that we get info from the mafia kill tonight
2) Lynch Fuzzy
I am not a big fan of this option
3) lynch RR
less in favor as RR is a better town so far and at this point would be more helpful to the town
4) lynch Rand
this seems to be the lesser of the evil/

[/Vote Randb]

I think Rand has a fifty fifty chance of flipping scum.... As I said this seems like the lesser bad choice that I have been given. Plus a Rand flip might give us some scum info once he flips.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Vote Rand
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Vote Radmann
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:23 pm

not a double vote just me getting the guys name right.

sigh I think I would get my name wrong if I didn't wear a name tag
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:27 pm

RR is a better town than me..... I don t want to be lynched but I rather get lynched than RR
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 pm

RR
What is your impressions on Bins. To me I just saw useless fluff. Kinda of feels like active lurking. Ugh. Theres a difference between not having time to read and post and posting fluff and weak post which is active lurking.

Vezo
Did your pm tell you who Beers character was or did Beer tell you who he was????? I will tell you why I asked after you answer.

Radd seems like the best options with only three days left
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 am

I never said they were valid...they are the only options I have at my disposal. I could vote for someone else but thats not helpful to me or the townI think that a Radman flip would help get a better read on alot of people. As I said if you want to vote me than fine...I m not being a very good townie right now and I rather get lynchedover RR who I am prety sure is town and is a better tiwnie than me at thispoint

Bins is lurking and Mastin is semi lurking. Atleast Mastin is trying to be a semi helpful town ..Bins iz out right active lurking

Okay that rules out that Beer was lying about his role. I thought mYbe he was they were, lying about thier role. This means that this game might consist of non cannon ...

Vezo
What makes you think that it was a scum slip opposed to them making a mistake. If Beer is scum than they should belynched. The problem youarebavibg is that you havent reallyconvince us this was a scum slip. If you can do that than I would happily vote for Beer
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:51 am

unvote

that strat does not viable anymore

plus ithink we need to hear from RI before lynching.
Yeah good game everyone.... hopez my flip will help find scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:26 am

RI
Why is Vezo town?? Is bc of him being a DV or is it bcof his play? What do goy make of two DV/MV being in the game??? Grapes being the second 1

What makes you think Bins is town since she actively lurks all game. I know you havent read all game but if you look at her ISO you can see thats whay she is doing

the question with Beer is not if they said they were scum in the private forum between them and Vezo but whether Beers comment wax an honnest mistake kr if it was made by scum and is a scum slip. Beer pretty much admitted he did say those things

What do you think of your predeccsor play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:41 am

Yes....umless be was replaced before there was a day or two lefr...... need t7me for the wagon to go through. As I said I dont have much options. I amnot going to vote myself. RR is town in my eyes and a no vote would be zero help. This left voting a slot that could flip ether way, was not that usefull to start with and was abandoned. There are three slots to vote for.....I choose the lesser of the evil and voted Rad. If that makes me scum than fine ...whatever.Anyways I not going to lie to you since it wont help the tow. I did what I thought was best for the town...I dont care if it makes me look bad. Winnning the game is what I am going for.

Mastin and Bins are still lurking.Vezo has not really given a good reaxon to vote Beers. Also Max is white knighting me. Nlot sure if he really think I am town or he thinks he will win town points if I get lynch ( which I will flip town).Than there is Marquis who is flip flopping like a politiction. Not sure if he really think I am town or if he is scum looking for an easy lynch

The good thing about getting lynch is maybe it willl snag some scum and they will be caught and that RR will not get lynched
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:46 am

Vezo
And what so wrong with my question. I just want to know if he is auto town reading you bc of your role or or if town reading you bc of your place. I am really hating how both you and Grapes throws a fit whenevef your role is mention. Really mzkes me feel like both of yall are hiding something as far as your roles
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 am

Ricastle
At this point I am pretty much resign to the fact I am going to get mislynched today. It seems the tides are turning that way.Guess I M not helping my cause either.

its not an empty slot. If RI deserves a chance to let us figer out if he is town on his own merits. As I said im prob getting lynched. To me , at this point its better I get lynched than RR who is town and RI who hasnt gotten to really prove or disprove his innocence. Both are better townies than me which is obvious.

Im willing to answer any question (related to the game)

sorrry for misspelling my fat fingers are getting in the way....lesson to yall. Never type with fat finger
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:03 am

Bins and you are not lurking. Ugh. Instead of disproving my statement you pretty much dismiss it as if it had zero merit and was not worth mine or anyone time
Also you are still lurking
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:09 am

Not sure.... my reads are usually way off on D1. I am disliking Grapes and Vezo over reaction anytimes someone mention thier roles and Bin is active lurking lime anthing. I am leaning scum on all thres.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 am

I feel like voting Bins right now
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:01 pm

@ mastin -I Think I might be disappointed at the end of the game....unless you are scum than we are both on the team. kinda like the competition between us.
Also when I flip town does that make CD town too?? lastly how can you hate my wagon yet think I am scum. Im a little bit confused

Bin@
You are lurking and you know it.

Vote Bins

Sonic
I can see how you would think I am hedgy.... The truth is that I am just indecisive. I don't have a good read to go with..or atleast a good scum read I feel comfortable with until of late. Lazy?? maybe. Im not good town until day2 or three, It takes a bit for my scum hunting motor to warm up. But if you think I am scum than that's okay even though you are wrong.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:04 pm

there something about Mastin post that makes me lean town with her. Her post feel like town Mastin.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Vezo
if Beer is confscum in your mind why not hard push him ..I sat on Mastin last game even when only a few people thought I was right. Why keep changing player. Why not just change your strategy if you are so sure Beer is scum???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:35 am

I would be offended about the comment about my poor / scummy play except it is true. Im really aweful today.

I was thinking from must get lynch and get flip mentality nstead of my usual just vote for who I think is scummy mindset I usual play as town with. To be honest I am not sure why I was thinking that way. Playing lynch who I think is scum opens alot more options....

Part of me wants to lynch beer bc itseems like a home run as far as hittting scum but Vezo over all attitude and play makes me doubt Beer is scum. If I got a solid scum hit I would hard push it all day till I got a lynch or atleast which Vezo didnt do. He also seems to be overreactionary about his role as a DV. Not that Beer has exactly tlwnie either. For now I think I will stick with Bins
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 am

must be some mod error bc I don't see Far in any of the vote counts. He not neen voting or not voting for anyone

Vasoon

Far is not on any vote count list... I think this might be an error

RR
You are right he has not voted all day....

The vote-count is correct. It should properly show 20 players alive and voting; farside22 is not counted among those players.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:10 am

Except you cant always go with meta

The question going in my head is this game cannon?? If so than it makes Beer town. If not than there is a possibility that Beer is scum. The whole alignment thread between Vezo and Beer sound weird and aweful. I kind of want to read it post game to see what really happened.We know Beer posted he was scum in some manner and insulted Vezo. Beer claims that Vezo insulted Beer also but we only have Beers comment. Unlike Beer who admitted to acting like a jerk , Vezo has not said if he insulted Beer so we cant be sure if that happened (atleast yet) or if Beer is lying like a crazy person. I don't know how to read Beer , to be honest, / As a said one head seems like he teenager trolling the thread and the other seems totally rational and reasonable.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:44 am

I thiink Beer either bailed or forgot about this game. Been almost 4 days since he showed up.... I am not sure they are going to show up before the deadline.
There are several players who prob should be prodded.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Wow i am still alive....I figured I would be vigged last night.

Hmmm.... Vezo seems to be conftown( imho) and he was not targeted last night. He is conftown since there no reason to think that the game is non canon.

Marquis is a strange choice for a kill. I am kinda confused by this Nk

I am not liking Grapes vote...it was bad. It was pretty much Beer is hated so its okay we lynch him.

vote grapes
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Ricastle can you tell me why Fro99 is a good vote besides being on the beer wagon???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Sory looked and saw Fro99 was not on the Beer wagon. The question still stand why Fro is a good lynch today
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 am

Grapes
True... if you had just said that we are at the 11th hour and needed a lynch bc of the flip I wouldnt thought nothing of it....why not just said that why the goofy excuse???

Who is scum
I dont know... I thought I was going to be vigged since I was being read scum so hard yesterday, I didnt take the time to reread everything . I am liking any one who was on the Beer wagon . I want to relook and see who ping scum from the people who voted Beer.Possible Beer was a town run up however I have a feeling that there was atleast 1 scum on that wagon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:43 am

The whole claim felt wierd... I m a gladiator so I auto town. Why out yoursef for no reason. This felt like scum trying overly hard to make themself seem town. You were under no pressure and had no reason to claim.
unvote

vote Sonic
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

can we just lynch Sonic,,,,, his Gladiator claim was bad, his Prism claim is prob bad as well and him flaking out is not a good sign. He is scum as far as I am concerned
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:31 am

RR
umm so what about his claim.... oh yeah it turned out to be fake as anything. My votes are solid today
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 am

yeah but Beer also admitted he made a mistake and didn't bolt. Beer also stood around and fought for his innocence. Sonic doubled down on the fake claim and than bailed whan it was revealed he made a fake claim.

What makes you think Sonic might be town??? I mean beside the bad call on Beer?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

or did I miss understand and only 1/2 of the hydra leave..... I know Sonic X was Sonic and XXXz ( or something like that name) Vasoon said Sonic X replaced out, Maybe I am misunderstanding
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 pm

for now I am okay with my Sonic vote..... when metal comes back and tell us what happened it might change,,, On the Sonic bailing thing I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up

Fro
How is asking how you are scum buddying. I guess it can be if you are using the term very loosely but I don't anyone would consider my question buddying
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm

In post 1435, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ricastle can you tell me why Fro99 is a good vote besides being on the beer wagon???

In post 1436, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sory looked and saw Fro99 was not on the Beer wagon. The question still stand why Fro is a good lynch today

here is the question I asked. I am confused on how this is buddying.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Can I claim Potato since everyone is claiming random stuff ,,,,, It seems like half the people have claimed some sort of role . I don't want to feel left out

MS
Supposing you are telling the truth somehow .. how do we know that Fro is not town using his ability on you bc he think you scum. Right now I am finding it hard to believe you are telling the truth? Maybe you are ,,,,, if you are you need to prove it to the town imho. Kinda seems like you are wierding out or scum that is flaying,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 am

I am confused how Fro is scum ..other than he blocked Sonic ability and he claimed Rose. The ability could be either town or scum . The Rose claim seem possible. I need more time to figure this mess out

and since Fro confirmed Sonic ability
[/unvote Sonicb]

Fro comments makes me think that Sonic claim was real and hids claim is real.

If Fro is Rose than I think he is solid town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 am

unvote Sonic
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:50 am

I am thinking that Sonic is Prism .... since his Gladiator claim is true
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 am

Post dodge

I still trying digest everything that happen today......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 am

Tacos tonight... I got the hamburger meat, I got the lettace and tomatoes, got the cheese and I got the tortillas ....I even have the sour cream. Guess I could have fish or pizza but I really think I want tacos. Okay enough making myself hungry

Mastin
stop trying to push lynching town (ie me) .

I have no idea what to make of the Hermit. Part of me thinks he scum the other part just thinks he is being a terrible townis.i want to go through his ISO to see if..anything pingsscum.

Still not getting the frogger scum read and as I scanned tbrough I havent really seen a good case made on him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 am

Fro

If mastin doesnt show up as conftown tommorow than I am all lynching her. I think we need to wait till day three to see if her claim is true
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm

I don't have any god ideas on who is scum. There are few people I think are town but that's not helping. There is all sorts of craziness going in the PTs and I don't what to quite make of it since I only have a few details and Im sure we are not getting the whole picture,
RI, Flume, Sky, Nic, Bins and Grapes are on my short list. all being on the Beer lynch. I am thinking of working from there

Vezo is near conf town imho. Marq is conf town . Sonic seems to be pretty town so I going to wait to vote him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Marq was Saphire than I would bet my life that Cheeto was Ruby. This would make a lot of sense since they had a romantic thing going apparently Ruby and Saphire , This makes a lot of why when Marq died so dis Cheeto.
Beer, Marq and Cheetos roles all seem to fit the show cannon. Vezo is conf as Sadie. My character is town. I am 100 percent sure this game can be broken by flavor. I don't think we should mass claim yet.

anyone willing to prove me wrong???
------------------------------------------------------
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 pm

yeah that made no sense...... I think the hamster turning the wheel in my head is asleep. I meant investigate ,,don't know why the heck I said vote.
I do think maybe I should go back and double check why I was town reading him
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:03 pm

okay Im going to sleep before I say any more stupid things
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:05 pm

As I said I think there is atleast 1 scum on the Beer wagon. Beer could of been a total town wagon but it seems more likely than not that atleast 1 scum jumped on that wagon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm

The Hermit
I was thinking that maybe was just not a good player or maybe off with his play. His nuking his PT could just be a dumb townie move. I know I made those as well. I kinda played it off as such. What really got me concern about Hermit is his naked vote on NC. He never mention NC in any previous posts as far I can tell, he never said why , and has not mention or push for a NC Vote, After I started to look at his naked vote I went through the whole nuke incident again but without the blinders on. He has yet to admit he was wrong and admit his actions were bad, Yes TW shouldn't of claimed vig but nuking them and than getting them vigged is not town at all.
So yeah the Hermit has to die

VOTE: The Hermit
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:01 pm

He voted NC than the next post he is asking about RI role and flavor. Why ask about anotherplayers character and flavor and not even mention the person you just voted for,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:24 pm

In post 2227, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:For the last time, my role isn't a vannilalizer. It only removes x shot abilities. After tonight it will most likely be powerless.

In post 2228, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Fuzzy - Do I have to remind you that I didn't get Wguerts vig'd? He did that to himself by fakeclaiming.

supposing that you had nothing to do with TW vigged ..you still have not given a good reason for Voting Nic.... you have not have not mad any attempt make a push on NC who you are voting for or explain why you have not made a push for him, You have yet to explain why you think nuking your PT was a good idea ( why was nuking a vig a good town move especially after they flipped town). TW getting vigged is the least of everything
How about we start with your case for NC??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Also if your role is not a vanilizar what is it???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Ok than who case did you like and why did you like about it??? Why didn't you mention NC at all before the vote / Why haven't you pushed him since, . You have done anything lately to make me think you are town and the more I read from you the more I think you are scum

I don't not what to make of the terrible OMGUS scum read from you other than it is terrible and rings of scumminess
I dare you to vote for me if you think I am scum

Yes but you keep pushing as if it was still a good idea even after the flip.. You keep trying to justify it.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:59 pm

above post is aimed at Hermit if that is not clear
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am

Max
what do you think of The Hermit naked vote and not trying to make any push on someone he sees as scum???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:39 am

same question to RR
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:49 am

Hermit has not done anything except post flufff. He has yet to expain his action as far as voting Nic. He really doesnt even seemed all that much about getting lynched. The more I see of The Hermit the more I am convince he is scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 am

Hermit
Btw where your vote on me since I am scum ( atleast in your opinion)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Max
Not sure if I am quite understanding your question but I will answer the best I can. There is alot of things going on and huge walls so it kinda hard to focus. Right now I am trying to read everything and digest everything I can the best I can. Maybe there are things that I am just suface reading but from what info I can grasp I am tdying to think deeper.

I find it odd that people are trying to read me from day 1 as my day 1 play is usually not good. It take a bit for my brain to get going for these games. I think I have done better at playing on day 2. Not going to say my game is stellar but I think I have done better.
I do think I have not been playng my normal meta ( either town nor scum meta) so it throwing people off. I admit I am trying something a bit different this game. It is tempting to must abandon my different game play but I think I will go on and see where it leads.

Sonic
Your logic is flawed. Kinda funny coming from a dude named Fuzzy Logic but hey it is what it is. I dont see any reason to think that Frogger is scum bc he blocked your gladitor move. Anyways I dont see anything scummy about Frog and his later post today reads town to me. The seem genuine and coming from a town Pov. Right now the tiff between you and Frogger very much TvT. Can you sbow me why I am wrong on this???? Honesty I think you are taking things a bit personal and it blinding your perspective.

I have not dug into the Skybird case but I should

I am still not liking Hermit....it seems like he not concerned about being lynched so he just chilling out and not trying. His last few posts have been nothing but fluff. Could not find a scum game for him but from what I can tell he is active in scum hunting as town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Max
Not sure if I am quite understanding your question but I will answer the best I can. There is alot of things going on and huge walls so it kinda hard to focus. Right now I am trying to read everything and digest everything I can the best I can. Maybe there are things that I am just suface reading but from what info I can grasp I am tdying to think deeper.

I find it odd that people are trying to read me from day 1 as my day 1 play is usually not good. It take a bit for my brain to get going for these games. I think I have done better at playing on day 2. Not going to say my game is stellar but I think I have done better.
I do think I have not been playng my normal meta ( either town nor scum meta) so it throwing people off. I admit I am trying something a bit different this game. It is tempting to must abandon my different game play but I think I will go on and see where it leads.

Sonic
Your logic is flawed. Kinda funny coming from a dude named Fuzzy Logic but hey it is what it is. I dont see any reason to think that Frogger is scum bc he blocked your gladitor move. Anyways I dont see anything scummy about Frog and his later post today reads town to me. The seem genuine and coming from a town Pov. Right now the tiff between you and Frogger very much TvT. Can you sbow me why I am wrong on this???? Honesty I think you are taking things a bit personal and it blinding your perspective.

I have not dug into the Skybird case but I should

I am still not liking Hermit....it seems like he not concerned about being lynched so he just chilling out and not trying. His last few posts have been nothing but fluff. Could not find a scum game for him but from what I can tell he is active in scum hunting as town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:13 pm

In post 2425, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The replace in wagon seems legit to me. This is about the fourth time I've considered moving wagons from niccage to replace in. What is he at right now?

how in the world is this legit town POV. This sounds like I am going to vote for whoever will help not get me lynched.... Again he refuse to defend his case

I have no idea what to make out of Mastin. She seems kinda all over the place. And really with all the things going on and Im still your 1 scum read. I don't know if you are legit dcum reading me or if you trying to lynch me bc I have lynched you twice as scum

I am not totally sold on Ric . I am quite happy with my Hermit vote

Spoiler:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 pm

can we have a vote count vote please Vasoon
thanks

Vezo would you consider teaming up with me tonight
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:04 am

Ricastle
how are you conftowm. Vezo is conftown bc a flipped townie has confirmed he is a certain character.

Farside
so is Hermit town in your opinion or is he null
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Mastin
Can you explain why Hermit is town... what about his actions so far makes him so much town that he is high on your list????

I am still claiming Potato bc I can
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:39 pm

I mean I can see maybe a null read but really town.... he has not done anything townie all day. To me his action are scummy as anything.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Survalism is null in my opinion however to me however Hermit actions goes into scumminess,

For example if he was like I am town , I don't want to get lynched and the only option I have is to vote player x than I might consider him just to survive, He was two votes behind RI and he ws under no real threat to be lynched. No body but me was really looking at him. No his action seems very much like wanting to mislynch town. If Hermit flips town somehow and you want to lynch me tomorrow finne.... but I am sure Hermit is scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:56 pm

In post 2634, farside22 wrote:
In post 2633, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Beatlejuice?

There was a time in ms of a beatlejuice theory where the player suddenly pops in whenever there name is mentioned.
It was considered a scumtell because some took it to mean the player was reading the game but not posting and was only posting when mentioned to defend themselves

lol
for a moment I thought you were going to try to claim using that as a reference or something. It seems to be the thing right now in this game.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2640 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:59 pm

I wouldn't say BK is lurking. She says that she been having internet problem. Grapes on the other hand has kinda disappeared of late
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:07 pm

well I am still claiming potato bc I can, The one with all the good stuff as toppings,

I agree with TW .. I think Sonic and Frogger are very likely town. I am reading the scuffle as TvT . Not sure if TW is saying this bc of instinct or bc they are scum and they know Frog and Sonic are town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Replace is pretty much lynched....I guess RI could be faking his lion claim but if he is not than he going to flip town.

I think we take some time to set up alignments,,,,, before we lynch RI and head into night......So yeah please don't hammer till everyone gets a partners that wants one ( that's unless we are about to hit 0 on the clock)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:01 pm

some fun while we wait from one of my favorite TV show

I am thinking that RI is going to flip town.... bc potato
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:14 pm

more fluff as we wait
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:41 pm

I really hate this part.. the part we wait for the flip. I am really hoping I am wrong and RI flips scum but I am really doubting it
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Nic Cage's logic for the Frog man not being Rose
sound weak. I kinda want to see something more solid to prove Frog is lying.
Mastin should either be conftown today or lynched

Also Skybird is an interesting kill

lastly Potato
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:04 pm

I can see scum claiming conftown and than claiming that they were not confirm bc there was no trigger. Not sure Mastin has it in her to try to pull such a bold move but I am willing to entertain the idea she might.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Better... want to her Frogs response to NC
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

In post 2829, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hmm. Let me rephrase. You aren't idiots. What you are doing is idiotic. There.

-Cerb

The Rose claim might be fake but yeah running up the scoreboard with 8 hour in without is kinda crazy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:28 pm

edit.... being only 8 hour in is kinda crazy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 pm

yeah looking at the flip we have 1 maybe two gem flip depending if Lion is considered a gem. Either way I don't think we have enough tp go on to lynch frogger. Still want to hear Frogs response

kinda likng Titus last post,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Nc
Oh no you caught me NC :facepalm: yeah bc I going to stick my neck out for my scum buddy so if he gets lynch I am going to be the first lynched. Maybe you should be named Fuzzylogic and not me.
Okay seriously. I don't see a very solid reason for a Frog lynch. I am only kinda buying what you are selling but not even close enough to place a vote on Frog

so Nic
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:31 pm

To me the first thing Mastin needs to do is to prove her town cred. Failure to do so will get my vote

Again we have only one Gem flip... we have nothing solid to go on. Im an not getting Nicks push on Frogger.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Not sure if Lion is considerd a gem or not. Even with the RI flip the evidence seem to be kinda guessing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 pm

so than we only have one gem flip. That makes NC claims even weaker
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:37 pm

yeah I know Cheeto flipped gem but we are not 100 percent sure bc we never got to see his flip
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:42 pm

I meant Marquis not Cheto ..anyways you know what I meant and voting me bc I am not paying attention is as bad as NC reasoning
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:43 pm

In post 2874, NicCage wrote:my claim is strong and i am strong
grrrr
i will crush you

not sur if you are scum or just goofy town..either way you have not provided me with anything worth voting on
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 am

Heads up I will be VLA from the 8th to the 15th this month. Fun real life stuff No really Im not being Sarcastic

Mastin
Really....I am conftown , I am conftown ... oh wait I am conftown but nobody can see it but a certain person.

I might be dense but not that dense. This sound like scum who caught in a fake claim. You have not given me any reason not to believe other wise. Your reads are terrible. You are giving me the feel of scum right now.
You never gave a satisfactory reason why Hermit is so high on your town list. Also I am town and Frog is prob is too. Your reads are terrible and feels forced.

Vote Mastin

I am quite happy with my vote at the moment.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Fine
UNVOTE: Mastin

RR
do you plan to post your quote at the beginning of s2 or wait till later?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 am

I targeted Nic and Xotm..Everyone else had a ally so I figure I might get allied with one of them> Nic cage is solid town bc how hard he pushed Frog yesterday.
Also I sent Mastin a slice of pizza yesterday( ie fruit vender). Mastin can confirm that

Surprised that Frog was scum well that's until he suicided and blew up the day for everyone.

Claiming..............
Im the Cool Kids. That's if you hadn't figured it out bc I am terrible at crumbing and my crumbs are pretty obv
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am

I figured that everyone was pretty much going to stay with their partner. This seemed like a safe assumption

No I am only a 1x shot FruitVendor. I get it back on day 4 if I used it, If I don't use it nothing happens. I can only have 1 slice of pizza at a time
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:47 am

Yeah I found it odd I was three characters and not one but I guess Vasoon decided to lump them together as one since they are so connected to each other
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:08 am

RR
I played agaist Mastin several times so I figured she was most likely be the one who could figure out if this was a Town Fuzz move or a scum fuzzy move....ie she pretty good at reading me though this game not so much

Lars and the cool Kid video- pretty much an out and out claim

Epic rant on eating on tacos,,,,, Claiming Sour Cream. I made sure I added Sourcream to the rant. Also the Fish and Pizza refers to the pizza place

Video- Blowing in the wind (Forest Gump soundtrack) Claiming Jenny

Video- Jerry McGuire( Show me the money) Buck Dewey

like I said pretty obvious

I did I am a 1shot fruit vendor....

Not exact quotes but close enough.....

No Daddy Kisses makes me who I am( Alliance Human)
You need friends to balance out this cynical world- I get a bonus for allying with gems or Human
I want to see you happy, in the pizza rain- 1xshot pizza vendor that get refilled during the finale if used
Go Planet Earth- Town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 am

In post 566, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
here you go Varsoon

Why am I a scum read....oh wait I am Fuzzy I am almost always a scum read on day 1. Though I am really interested in what I said that pinged your scum bells/

In post 1902, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Tacos tonight... I got the hamburger meat, I got the lettace and tomatoes, got the cheese and I got the tortillas ....I even have the
sour cream
. Guess I could have
fish
or
pizza
but I really think I want tacos. Okay enough making myself hungry

Mastin
stop trying to push lynching town (ie me) .

I have no idea what to make of the Hermit. Part of me thinks he scum the other part just thinks he is being a terrible townis.i want to go through his ISO to see if..anything pingsscum.

Still not getting the frogger scum read and as I scanned tbrough I havent really seen a good case made on him.

In post 2742, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:some fun while we wait from one of my favorite TV show

I am thinking that RI is going to flip town.... bc potato

In post 2448, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 2425, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The replace in wagon seems legit to me. This is about the fourth time I've considered moving wagons from niccage to replace in. What is he at right now?

how in the world is this legit town POV. This sounds like I am going to vote for whoever will help not get me lynched.... Again he refuse to defend his case

I have no idea what to make out of Mastin. She seems kinda all over the place. And really with all the things going on and Im still your 1 scum read. I don't know if you are legit dcum reading me or if you trying to lynch me bc I have lynched you twice as scum

I am not totally sold on Ric . I am quite happy with my Hermit vote

Spoiler:

In post 2865, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:To me the first thing Mastin needs to do is to prove her town cred. Failure to do so will get my vote

Again we have only one Gem flip... we have nothing solid to go on. Im an not getting Nicks push on Frogger.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 am

I have another ability that requires an alliance but my fruit vender oddly doesn't . I just don't feel like revealing my other ability.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:40 am

yeah , well like I said I am terrible at crumbing,,,,,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 am

I think X is flying under the radar and not getting any attention,. I think no one is really reading him as anything. Maybe I am misreading the situation but that's the vibe I am getting . If X is scum I think that he will be hard to lynch. For me I don't have a good read on him.

Can you express your rational for voting X. What makes you think he is scum

I need to think about my reads......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Hey RR
You said yesterday that you had weak evidence that Frog was town .What was this evidence and why did you think it made him town

Mastin
What makes you think that me sending you a pizza is more likely I would do as scum instead as scum. Also what makes you think that this is scum buddying as oppose to whiteknighting.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:41 pm

I kinda wanted to see her reaction as well. Reaction test. She has keep claiming that she is town and we got no conf so far. Neither has she seemed interested in doing so.or proven in anyways her claim is true. I got frustrated and decided to reaction test her.

I am half and half on Max, Part of me is thinking he is town that defending me and part of me think Scum defending me.I

I wierded out that RR has claimed Steven and did not get killed last night.if I was scum they would be my number 1 target.

Sonic
I dont know what to say ... I am an 1 shot pizza vender I cant change that. My claim is solid. As Mastin has pointed out the real decison is if I am a town vender or a scum vender.

also what motivation would I have sending it to you?? I cant think of any

Nic
I am a 1x motivator. I think thats whats its called

Night is what you want it to be and there no such thing as time.....
Each night you can target an ally and allow them to get thier 1 shot back. I can do this once per game. However like the pizza thing
I get it back during the season finale. Can be dangerous to scum ...since I can revive aPR. Also can be usefull if I accidently use it on scum. I was hoping to get Nic bc he town in my opinion. I am confused how this is connected to the show. I get the puzza thing but I am confused how this is something the cool kids would have. I admit my knowledge of SU mythos is not good

I like to see you happy in the pizza rain.
I can send anyone a slice of pizza. I can do this once than on season than gain it back during season finale.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:56 pm

RR
Yes... but he flipped a scum character. There is nothing so far to disprove the game cannot be broken by Flavor. I do think its highly probuable that Vasoon gave fake claims to make the game very hard to break by flavor but not impossible. I not sure about a mass claim.

Sonic
Ugh....everytime someone outs a power you complain about it not being used on you. In my eyes you still can be scum. Also I ned to be partner with that person to use my 1shot on them. My pizza ability does not need an ally to use. Thought I said that but maybe I forgot. Thought it was implied though

I am confused why Mastin and RR are still alive. Mastin is susposely conf town but wont prove it and RR has claimed Stephen. I would think atleast one would be dead.

I am tired of Mastin clomping around as if she is town without any reason for us to think so. She claimed two days back and nothing.

vote Mastin

Can anyone give me a good reason why Mastin is town?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Also Mastin seems to be pushing an easy lynch......both in me and max. This is really starting to feel like her scum game.
Not buyingb her being a stump makes her town. I need a good reason to unvote Mastin. Anyways if Max flips scum im toast whether or not I vote for him so I rather vote Mastin at this point since I more sure she is scum. I can go for a max lynch t8day but I like Mastin better rightbnow

also I have internet so I can post. I try to post atleast once a day if I can
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Not supporting a mass claim yet so I am not sure what your point in questioning me. Maybe you can 3xplain. You do make a good point about mass claimand thats partly why I am hesitant in asking for one. Ido think you flavor assessment is wrong.

can you tell me why Mastin is townbc I am not seeing it right now.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I am not asking her to claim but I am asking her to give proof she is not fake claiming. Dont think its too much to ask.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Trench when did you role copMastin??? Are you saying that you and Marquis are role cop. Also do you need to aly to role cop someone?
Also answerd the question a few times already but I will answer again. Yes my I need to aly to use this power so I would have to be allies with Nic to use my power on him
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:34 pm

I am disliking both Mastin and TW

I have become completely honest in all my answers. I never lied and have been open about my roles. If you think I am scum than fine , whatever.
But letz forget about me for a second.

Mastin has claimed conftown but has yet to prove she is telling the truth. I not even asking to pop up conftown. I just want evidence she is not lying about it.

Tw has claimec Role cop and has yet to answer my question about it dispite I answered her question twice . She has yet to prove she RC Mastina and has avoided tbe subject all together. Instead her and Mastin have gotten into this odd emotional fight about something not relevent to the game.

Right now i feel good about lynching either one. If you lynch me today for some odd reason than lynch either Mastin or TW tommorow.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:48 pm

What bolded quotes?? If you are telling the truth than fine but I dont see any bolded quotes.i dont know if I am just being the usual dense self or you are lying.
how about this. Just the post number where you claimed RC.

Sonicc
I had no reason to want to use it on you. I said this like 20 times already.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks...
I guessing this is some crumb?So you role copped X as well. Thats what I am getting from your post.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Also begging to be PR is not equal to being town. The only ability I could use on you is the vender but I choose Mastin for reasons. I need to ally to use my otner ability. If you want we can talk about allying tonight. no promises but I am willing to discuss.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Kinda feeling a little better about TW though rc can be scum just like venders might be scum. I never expected to be town read bc of my vender claim. I am claiming town based on my flavor claim. If you think I am faking than fine vote for me..
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:09 pm

TW
dont you think Vezo or Nic are more solid town reads than Sonic. I am unsure how to read Sonic.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:19 pm

I thought Nic pushed the Frog lynch...okay I need to go back and read that day again. I might be mistaken. I open to the idea that I got confused.
I would of still vend Mastin for the reason I gave and I could do anything else with Sonic unless he was allied with me. My 1 shot is a ally move.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Now I do...it slippec my mind..

suppose max is lynched today who would you Gladiate
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Again I cant use that ability unless I ally with someone. Dont know how many times I have to say that. I feel like I am beating my head against a wall with you.
How many times must I repeat that before you listen.You are acting like a little kid who trowing a fit for not getting thier way. Serioussly please stop...it is frustrating btw I would of loved to ally with Ricastle...but I didnt happen and thats mainly my fault

RR
Hence why I am not voting for you yet. I will consider it if you pull a Mastin. I am also considering that TW could be a scum role cop. If I remember right Frog ability claim was true but his role claim was fake. Also Ricastle claimed that Trench claimed Lighthouse Gem Monster in thier PT.
I have no idea if that is true or not. Part of me believes it bc RC flipped town but part of me is in doubt bc of the whole Beer Fiasco

Nic
Are you Pearl or did you steal that role. Ie can you track people.

I have no idea how best to use my abilities the set up makes it a bit diffucult. Maybe Sonic gladitor, or the tracking thing. I need to think it out. I am open to suggestion. I want the town to win
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Hermit
My power only alows to return an x shot but I can only do it once every four days. I get this power back during the season finale. I hwve to ally with the person to use my power on them. Yes I can be a powerful piece on the chess board. I imagine the scum will either kill me or try to manipulate me until using my power to help them.

Sonic
I didnt ally with anyone so far. Never had the opptunity to .Day 1 and day 2 I been an outcast bc I been scum read by many plus many of the players had thier agenda. Day 3 ended too fast to align with anyone. I picked Mastin for varies reason which I have explained in several post.

RR
I was adressing Sonic who for some reason keep pushing the same point even after I explained it several time. He keep saying I am scum bc I didnt use my power on him and I am scum bc I didnt use my power on certain players.

TW
See my answer to Sonic about why I didnt ally.What is your responce to the claim by Ricastle you claimed Lighthouse monster in your PT.

Nic
Are you Pearl or did you steal that role
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 am

Vezo
I know my flavor claim sounds odd. I was a bit wierded out by my characters at first bc I knew that everyone elses role would be just one character. I thought of just claiming just one character but I decided to play the open approach and take the risk of getting slammed for my claim. Btw there nothing so far thats disproves that this game cant be broken by flavor. All the cards we have seen seems to point to this being a straight up no twist game. As I said I think that Vasson prob gave them fake claims

Grapes
Yeah Vezo is confirmed Sadie by Beer . Hes town. Unless something comes up and we get a wierd flip such a Steven being scum .

Farside....
Let me think about it. I need to try to make the best move for the town

Other stuff
Not sure if TW is trying to be helpful or trying to manipulate me. To be honest I am a bit paranoid.
I am not sure Max is a good lynch. I have a funny feeling that Max is town and the scum have two town wagon. I am concerned since Frog Rose claim had me fooled and I am misreading the situration. Gut feeling however is telling me Max is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 pm

I dont want to ally with Sonic.
If he going insult me I dont any part . Plus I dont trust TW and I am unsure about thier plan. Plus they are trying to use Sonic to do thier dirty work. Even if they an investigation role why not take a chance and hopeful get a free reshot, She has nothing to loose. If they are killed than they loose nothing .. But they are playing games.

I rather have Nic anyways....I am 100 percent Nic is town. I would love to talk to Nic tommorow if he is still willing.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:15 pm

Also Grapes ....Vezo is conftown please get off of him. He has been conf by Beer
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:28 pm

And ugh

Sonic is town...His push on the Frog and the Light cannon vig proves to me that Sonic is town. Guess I should stop being thick headed and follow logic

TW
There s a clear difference between having a hole in the plan and being manipulative. I think its odd you just randomly squishy them together. Again. I have not seen anything thats makesme trust you. I will ally with Sonic since Nic says I should..he is sold town imho
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Conf Roles

Beers- Lars Human = ( pre alligned with Vezo/ Sadie) Hated self deflector
Marquis - Sasphire Gem = rolecop , lover , Mason
Cheetos- Ruby Gem=
Tunnel -Mayor Dewy Human=:allying comuter Bomb
Replace - Lion Others = commuter
SkyBird Onion Other= item thief , Ability Thief
Ricastle steven Universe = day Vig

Claims

Sonic- LaserLight Canon ( conf by Mod)
Vig( conf by use)
Gladitor( conf by Use/ mod)

Fuzzy = cool Kids Humans;
Vender ( conf by Mastin)
Ability Recharger

Mastin
Tree Trunk (conf)
3rd conf town

Grapes
Miller
Tree Stump

Nic
Opel
Tracker( semi conf by Frog Lynch)

Tunnel
Rolecop

Ratinal
Steven Universe
5th day conf town

Hermit
Forced party crasher
Group Role Blocker

I might of missed somebody sorry
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Edit
Sonic gladitor was not conf by mod this was a typo

Vezo
Sadie conf by Beer
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 pm

X
What makes you think I am lying. I already proved I was a vendor. What reason would I have given I have already 1 conf role.

Hermit
Your last couple post look scummy as anything. Hey lets lynch fuzzy bc of his role...this does not seem town at all
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3610 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 pm

So I asked and I cant use my ability on anyone till tommorow night..I can use my vendor things tommorow since it does not require an alliance.. Not sure that is helpful but I doubt it. Theese mechanics are wierd. If my abilty is like most x shot than there was no night action on night 1.This mean somebody will have to a,lly with me tonight and wait to tommorow night to conf I am not lying. Not sure how conf my abilty helps since I am not lying about it and 2) my abilty wont conf my alignment....

Okay reread the statements. I still dont think that my role has anything with my alliament but i guess i can kinda see where they are coming from.

If everyone wants to ally with Sonic I will but I rather ally with Nic or TW.
Nic bc I trust him100 percent or TW so we can feel each other out better. If I am scum than they will be able to figure it out . Like I said if everyone wants me to
align with Sonic I will.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:22 pm

I guess there mightof beenf the ability does not require an alliance
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:06 pm

My Reads/Thoughts

Town

2)Sonic – The mod pretty much confirmed him as the character he claimed after he vigged Tunnel
Secondly his Voting record points to town. He is solid town.

3) )RR- Town ( I am asuming that they will prove their claims today so I am putting them on the town list

4) Nic Cage- His gameplay screams town. Than there is the fact that he voted down two scum..yeah dude is town

5) Farside- Town via VCA. He voted and helped lynch two scum, He is solid town

Others

1) Grapes- he took out Frog which gives him some town cred, His essistant that Vezo is scum makes me a bit concerned. He is null slightly leaning town

2) Mastin- Mastin needs to prove she is conftown or die…..No more games.

3) Cooldog- Dude has pretty much stayed under the radar and been kinda null all game. Not on the top of my kill list but he should be considered for lynch

4) X- Honestly I have not payed much attention to dude, He has kinda flown under the radar.

5) Trench- Neeeds to die. I believe that they are scum Role cop. There two many cops/investigation role in play . Either Vasoon loaded town with investigation role or they are scum. Also they avoided voting both Frog and Max. Either they are scum or just have bad reads. I am leaning toward the former than the latter. Either they or me needs to be lynched today. If I am aligned with Sonic I am going to push him to glaciate me and Trench if he can. One of needs to be lynched peroid.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 pm

I wrote this before the day so the thoughts comes from that POV
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:09 pm

also I am allied with Sonic,,,,,, I am sure he is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah...was a slipped up

Hermit is kinda null as well. He kinda fits in with cold dog and grapes

okay so what character are you TW???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:23 pm

yeah , was thinking. Had time after a nice semi vacation to get my thoughts together, Didn't want to forget my thoughts
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't mind your vote on me X. I miseed two scum which is bad. To be fair if I was scum I would of voted Max to earn town cred, My play is sloppy which points to ne being town. I understand your vote but you are wrong and I am going to flip town

Also

Mastin needs to conf her conftown and TW should claim character. We can align her character with her abilities to see if they match up
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Honestly not bad choice

my play has been aweful and if I get lynched Its my own fault . Mastina has been holding on with her conftown claim but has yet to prove it .
Cold dog and X has kinda flown under the radar.

TW
No, I wiped it out after the kill was announced. That's why my lists starts with number 2. will look but I might ask you to post the post number in a link
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 pm

actually can you post the number I feel really darn lazy right now. Thanks
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:47 pm

I hope you are right Sonic.... If your kill flips town we could be in a bind
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3668 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:02 pm

ActuallyI didn't motivate Sonic. I have to wait toll tonight to do so. I did send Sonic a slice of pizza. Sonic can confirm that.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

He can pretty much conf I am town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

I did ally with him so I can motivate him tonight,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:12 pm

so does this mean that Mastin will be conftown bc that will awesom
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:38 am

TSO
I am town...stupid town yes but town. Mastin is still possible scum but its seems less and less still is. I am still open to the idea she is scum who didn't do anything last night. As stated previous in this post I am starting to lean town on Mastin,

TW...
Tomorrow I can use my reload on Sonic.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3700 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:42 am

Ugh last post was bad..in the sense it sounded it was written by a 5 years old

Mastin could still be scum ( scum who did nothing) but its starting to seem Mastin is town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:29 am

Nic
So you were killed last night??

I am cleared if NC was targeted by scum... I sent Sonic a piece of pizza. Since players can only perform one action per night. That's if NC was killed by scum and not by a random vig,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:30 am

I meant scum who didn't do anything last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's assuming NC was targeted by a town vig and not by scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3707 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:37 am

Yeah , it was a stupid comment.... ADD fun. was just posting stuff flowing from my head. my thought filter was totally turned off
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:46 am

TW
You claimed light hill Gem right????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:47 am

lighthouse Gem right???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3719 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 am

Fuzzylogic- Cool Kids
Nic- Opel
RR- Stephen ( confirmed)
TW- Lighthouse Gem4
Sonic- laser Canon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:01 am

Sonic has been confirmed as The laser Cannon as well by the Mod
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:14 am

I am pretty sure Sonic killed Tunnel. Even if I am wrong Sonic is town by VCA. He lynched two scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 am

Look at ths kill on Tunnel. It says killed by light cannon. Like I said he town by vote count anylsis
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:48 am

ok reread the posts/ I thought Ricastle was fake vig.. my mistake. Diesnt matter Sonic is town by VCA, He lynched two scum in a row. That's pretty town in my humble opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

Actually that's solid town in my opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:59 am

if that's the case what do you think of TW? If Sonic kill flips scum than he town if not than we should consider other options. I think we should wait till the bomb to go off and see how the flip goes. Not sure if Sonic wants me to reveal the kill so I wont.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:06 am

Now you got me a bit worried.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 am

Hes going to kill by bomb....or that's what I understand.

ok lets put it this way what do you think of TW Lighthouse Gem claim.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3741 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:34 am

At this point I not sure what to think and I am paranoid as anything...... It would make sense than again scum hasn't been playing totally logically today.
I need by tin hat,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3742 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:36 am

edit ....wouldn't make sense.
Tin cap please!!!!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (isolation #180) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 am

If Sonic is scum than I am dead tonight,,,,,, so im prob going to either mislynched or NK. I really doubt I will make it to tommorow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 am

No Im going for the popular freak out and be totally paranoid defense. I don't see you as town TW. It doesn't fit the cards we seen. So are you a third party?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am

BTW I am not sure If I should be happy being called dumb or not, I m kinda mixed on that
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (isolation #183) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 am

I was just pointing out that all the flips have matched up perfectly. All the character you would expect to flip town has and all the character tat should flip scum has. LHM seems to be a corrupt gem. This doesn't make it evil persay but it shouldn't line up with Beachtown Residence unless Vasoon throw in a giant curveball.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (isolation #184) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 am

This is to say the Light house gem would align with the Yellow Diamonds but I doubt it would be considered a resident of Beachtown
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #185) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 am

OK......

Hm the page I looke up didn't mention that... It just said the Gem was corrupted and bubbled.
Cool

This has to be one of my worst game so far. I am thinking Sonic is town. Now that my brain is settled. That's leaves Xtom, Cool Grapes and Hermit, Maybe Mastina but I am leaning closer and closer to her being town,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #186) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 pm

we shouldn't lynch anyone till the whole Sonic kill works itself out. I am thinking about an x lynch and if he flips town kill TW but I am not sure about that plan.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Its only till tomorrow night / Friday morning . I don't think a day is too long to wait. we have plenty time. we can use that time to try to hit scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3862 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 am

Looking back....after calning down , I never claimed TW to be scum. I said that her character doesnt seem to fit in with being with a beachtown resident. I still think that thier a possibility they are some wierd third party entity . From what I understand and I am prob wrong again but it seems like they are some wierd Paul/ Saul eninty . Reading the wiki page it said that The Lighthouse Monster was acting the way it was bc Lars was writting his name on the walls and it felt under attack bc of this. It was defeated and bubbled
so it could heal. I doubt scum would claim this.

Sonic is a mix bag ...He took down two scum which makes him town however nothing he has done yet as far as his power goes seems to be town. His wierd claims about activating his power does not seem to add up. Than there the two fake vigs he has made, the one on Tunnel and the one he made today. Also there is his claim of being the laser cannon and it waz Ricastle tnat delievered tbe laser shot. I honestly dont know what to think. Claiming laser cannon is a wierd claim for scum bc it automatically draws attention to you .....but as I said his actions as far as his abilitie seems odd. I am very wishy washy on him right now. I dont need a specific phase to use my abilities so thats not the issue....as RR said its the whole sonic thing. The whole thing is wierd and hard to make out.

We know that
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:45 am

Claim this role
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 am

Huh, bc in the thread he said he targeted Hermit....I asked who he kill and he said Hermit. I am confused. Why not just say I was mishnderstood and he was talking about gladiating. He also mention something about asking Vasoon about setting up his timer for a bomb....the last part came out of nkwhere in the PT
I am totally confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 am

Edit...I was misunderstanding him about the bomb thing. Like I said I am totally confused
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:36 am

sorry guys..thanks for putting up with me. Sometimes it takes me longer to understand thing than most people. I am not dumb just kinda slow I also have short memory span.

Yeah I was misunderstanding what was going on. I can see what Sonic is saying,. I had something stuck in my head and it got filtered through that. Am I understanding this right,,,,,
The gladiate ability lets a player picks two players and only the players can vote for those two. The way I understand is that Sonic will be the other candidate, In other word it will be either Sonic or Hermit
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:52 am

I am the cool kids

N4- Allied with Sonic/ sent pizza
N3- No alliance request/ sent Mastin pizza
N2- No Alliance/ no action
N1- No alliance/ No action

RR
I don't think Xtoxm claimed Centlipettle.... the way I read it was , as a what if question.

Xtoxm
Supposing you had claimed than I would highly consider you and TW being in a third party together or maybe a second scum team together. It would confirm to me however that there was a group outside the two known parties.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 pm

I didn't motivate anyone , nor could I...... if I could it would only be Sonic but he will tell you that didn't happen, I am not getting your points Hermit
Saying that I am for a repeat of character / and ability claims.

I am not going to argue wit you bc at this point its like talking to a wall. You already believe I am fake claiming and so anything I or anyone else says will be ignored by you.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 pm

why do you believe Sonics and not mine bc it doesn't seem you are foing by voting records and such. I am confused by you as well

bc I have explained myself a hundred times already and RR has told you a hundred time and you keep pushing the same bad points...that why its like talking to a wall
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3903 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 pm

just says Sonic X and Fuzzyloigic Alliance
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3904 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:54 pm

ask Sonic and he will tell you the same.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3906 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:59 pm

can you tell me why you believe Sonics claims and not mine bc his is more unlikely of the two,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3907 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:00 pm

not saying he faking but Im trying to make sense of your logic???

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”