Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I am out for awhile. Work thing. Be back tonight.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3022, Fro99er wrote:@Trench, what was your stance on ricastle before you allied with him and what is your stance now on Ricastle? Why did you ally with him?

@Frogger, I thought Ricastle was town, but I am severely doubting that. I figured CC = shoot, which is what I would have in their place provided I had a town PM. Yet, his play is so scummy today. He's basically stopped scumhunting and is only flavor hunting. When obvious town (RR) tell him to back the fuck off, he's insistent solely because of flavor and ZOMG the power of Titus scum WIFOM. If he's prideful town, then he's ignoring the fact that our reads seem to be similar (we both agree on Cooldog scum for instance). He has his one worldview where XYZ must be true because Flavor is GOD. Even then, he's using selective parts of flavor and I know that just by reading lighthouse gem wikis.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3039, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 3037, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just to simplify this btw, these are the slots I could potentially be convinced to vote for today. Drixx may disagree.

fro99er -Contingent upon a fucking case that isn't based on bullshit.

-Cerb

We know you don't want to vote your buddy. Just do it for the towncred.

Actually, if Flavor has any relevance at all (which is your point), RR is town. Unquestionably town.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3055 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3053, NicCage wrote:
In post 3049, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3047, NicCage wrote:You've already done an alliance with CooLDoG, now you want a fusion.

So you're proposing I allied with my buddy, and I'm fusing with my buddy?

Like, really?

That doesn't even make sense.

It does make sense. You most likely have abilities that we are not aware of.

Anyone look around at the roles in this game and tell me the scumteam isn't juiced as fuck.

Scumteam is juiced as fuck =/= game is breakable by flavor. Just saying.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3027, Fro99er wrote:I want to flip TW too. Why are TSO and Titus heads acting so differently at this stage in the game? The defending of sonic as town yet Titus saying I'm town but TSO saying I'm scum is weird too. Afraid to flavor claim at first is pretty bad if this game really is breakable by flavor. Mastin makes a good point about the role cop as well.

RR, why are you townreading TW specifically? Do you think your whole D2 neighborhood was town?

It's called dissonance, you scumfuck.

-TSO
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

#3055 was Titus, I'll sign so there's not confusion.

-TSO
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3050, farside22 wrote:Weird questions.
RR how is it that you and frogger targetted each other last night? I don't recall seeing you two state you were going to do so.

Discussed in the hood, we decided that Frogger or Sonic was ideal BC I townread them both and RR needed to sort them. I was with Ricastle BC we believed Ricastle was town.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will admit that I don't particularly know your townplay, but one of the reasons I'm confident you're scum are these weird accusations. Accusing a hydra with Titus in it of dissonance feels like a pretty superficial accusation and just an attempt to fling mud, rather than a legitimate accusation.

It also strikes me that the first time I remember you calling you scum came directly after my return and subsequent vote of you. Food for thought, no?

PEdit: Stop fucking posting please.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Titus, I hate to be arrogant, and I don't like posting this in thread - but I wasn't here day 2, you had full control of the hydra, and I'm not particularly a fan of where you were taking it. I'd appreciate it if I made most of our decisions for a while because I could really do with some unity here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I also have no idea why you think mastin is scum beyond some sort of strange primal "I don't really like mastin/I want to catch mastin as scum" hybrid attack with no real basis behind it. Before I waste my time explaining why frogger is scum, which is not particularly difficult, you should explain why mastin is scum. It will be a rewarding endeavour.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: frogger
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

TSO, we will talk but one of my strong scumreads (Mastina, Hermit, Dog) should flip today. I am sick of compromise. Compromise lead us to two dead townies.

Mastina is scum because she is lying. She has no mechanic to confirm herself. She's not conftown today. I copped her verifying she's not an innocent child. If Mastina thinks lying about being confirmed town is good play, then her play has change a lot.

Grapes, you might want to realize your townreads are those kissing your ass.

VOTE: Mastina
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: frogger
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

No.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

We're doing this today. I do not give a fuck.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Unvote

We work it out. We are not voting Frogger.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3079, Trench Warfare wrote:VOTE: Unvote

We work it out. We are not voting Frogger.

I agree we'll work it out. But it is highly, highly likely that we will be voting frogger.

I am not placing our vote back on frogger in respect. But it is there in spirit.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3084 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3078, Reasonably Rational wrote:/me grabs some popcorn to watch the in thread hydra dissonance.

no, seriously, stop this guys. Don't blow up the thread with a hydra argument. Go to your PT, resolve this shit, come back, and put your vote somewhere if you really feel you have to, but I really don't think we should be voting for ANYONE just yet, cause...season finale arrangements.

-Cerb

@RR, You and Us again for chat?

@Farside, Proven liar trumps can't keep their rle straight. I only have one vote.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3081, grapes wrote:@trench - where did your constantine push disappear to?

Speaking for myself, I haven't been here to push it until now. Now that I'm here, I'm too busy pushing frogger. Priorities.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will let TSO comment on the third. As long as it's not a scumread of mine, I would be fine with whoever as our third. I have been shutting him out since he came back.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will let TSO comment on the third. As long as it's not a scumread of mine, I would be fine with whoever as our third. I have been shutting him out since he came back.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Honestly, I don't really mind who it is. I've never found neighbourhoods to be particularly insightful or alignment-revealing, especially not player-created. The only benefit of them is probably role-related or something like that, which again is more Titus's area than mine.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

You seem to think I care about popular opinion. I don't. I never have and never will. I kinda figured you would know that by now. I also know there's nothing self-confirming in your role PM, so I have no idea what you told RR to have them believe you're town so unwaiveringly. All I know is that you do indeed link up with RR, which again is a surprise. That could just as easily be evil linking as well as good linking based on your role PM alone. You're never going to get me to believe you're conftown based on your word and your role PM abilities. So you'll always be scum to me unless you prove otherwise. RR knows how I view this to be true and can explain to you that I'm being respectful here rather than yelling the fuck out of your brains right now. TSO might not like the fact I scumread you but until you do some actual hunting (not this flavor crap) then fine.

Also, I was right in Street Racers. If you're going to make an example, go for X-Men/Survivor your purposes better as my behavioral reads were off in those games. I have no problem dying to force town to think and a little heat our way never hurt anyone. As RR can explain, I was right when I said "Don't Trust all the so called "Conftowns". That's generally what I do. Make people prove it. Sure, I had the conftown that was scum wrong (sorry Cerb), but I was absolutely right in We Didn't Playtest This. The more I'm right, the more people should follow. I look for only one thing when scumhunting, the truth. Anything else is garbage and an agenda.

Also, I do note that RR likely hasn't told you anything about us because otherwise you wouldn't dare make that threat. He likely will soon enough over my advice.

Second, by now you should know I am all about the votes. The resemblence of the Frogger wagon to the day 1 and day 2 wagons that went through (as Farside quoted) tell me not to vote Frogger. How Frogger's slot gave a crumb that he was ascetic that we all missed say do not vote Frogger. Frogger's scumhunting says do not vote frogger. Sonic being a stubborn person here after I called the hydra chips in says do not vote Frogger that his push is not based in reason. So while you can argue that Frogger is scum based on flavor, your flavor can go where the sun doesn't shine for all I care.

Now, if you want to discuss which of your buddies we'll be voting today, we can talk about it as talkative scum tend to give up their buddies more easily or *gasp* if I'm wrong it will give me something more than a bullshit push on someone 95% likely to flip town to go off of.

@Xotxm, Glad you're townreading me, but why?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3114, farside22 wrote:Also just for the read grapes voted frogger day 2 and hasn't said anything this game day and as I pointed out the case on sky was just repeated twice to look active while adding nothing to the game.

I will discuss this with TSO and see if we can put our vote somewhere we can agree on.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.

Can you direct me to the "focus on Sonic's claim" that you think is scum motivated?

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's
no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.

And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.

That's a horrible reason for townreading someone, as anyone who has seen scum Titus will attest to.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3124, NicCage wrote:
In post 2981, Fro99er wrote:@Ricastle, if you want to break the game on flavor, then you should vote Light Prism (Sonic) with me.

Scum flavor + scum play = scum

In post 2970, Fro99er wrote:^^woah

VOTE: Sonic X

This guy is scum. He flat out lied about my scum meta, and he's the only one here who has played with me in a scum game. He has made ZERO case on me other than that despite me asking several times, and now sheeping Mastin's case after the fact.

When I flip town, or when sonic flips scum, Mastin will have to rethink her mod meta case, and vezok will have to rethink his flavor breaking (Vezok will have pushed a third mislynch of a town character if I get lynched).

I don't see anything scum motivated there. You're going to have to walk me through it rather than telling me to go fish Nic.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Xoxtm

Hi. TSO won't let me vote Mastina and we both want to hear more about your reads.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3193, Sonic X wrote:I TOLD YOU SO BUSTERS

Let's boom. You were right. Enjoy your "boom" apology.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Fuzzy, how did you get everyone else had an ally? When things imploded very little hood discussion went on.

Did you give pizza to anyone else?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Fuzzy, Is there anything else regarding your claim you'd like to share? You claim 1 shot fruit vendor but you did not put the limitation on that in your claim post. The last two times I have seen that odd on, the claimer has been scum (InuYasha and Aeronaut multiball mini theme).
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Hey Fuzzy, Reads list top to bottom please.

What do you think of my X vote being ignored by pretty much everyone?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3225 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, I am voting X to see reactions. Your reads list please. I know you saw the request.

NicCage, can you use items and your watcher? Usually the answer is no but it's a very important question.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3238 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Frogger was fucking pimped out, and I don't think all scum will be like that, so it makes it less likely that he was mass bussed.

I don't think he was bussing Sonic X. I feel it also makes mastin -more town-, though that should never have been a discussion.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3239 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Fuzzy
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

blah blah general scumread blah blah was on the mastin counterwagon blah blah varsoon fucking hates rolebreaking and could easily have given scum this blah blah make it die
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I am fairly sure my reads are close to correct in this game - it's pretty much YCBA III all over again, except my lovely partner handles alliances,
and does her best to lynch town
, and helps me hang scum quicker!
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

CoolDog can be town for a while, don't see scum-frogger allying with his scumbuddy when he desperately needs some town allies to help save him.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Nic, what action do you think frogger visited farside with?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I must be pretty damn intimidating because there's never anyone around when I feel like talking.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3248 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Xtoxm, when you were stuck in the wall, was the house like your body?

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

I'm really inclined to think Maxwell's town. Can you elaborate more? I'm open to the possibility that I was a major townbeard so far, but I still don't like you. Common sense says at least one of the interlopers is scum and your read on me prior to the RR hood (where I presume he told you part of my role) was shit, so the whole reading shit goes both ways.

Keep in mind, that I will know Xtoxm's role when Varsoon is back from moving in.

Also, I'm drunk so L-p

Love ya girl.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

P.S. TSO was right and I overruled him. I feel bad about that but the wagons really said that Frogger was town and you had a shit read on us.

~ObvTitus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

Why in the world do you think calling me an idiot does anything to get me to support your votes against Maxwell? I presume you had all the opportunity in the world to pitch your case on Maxwell as a dry run, yet RR isn't exactly encouraging me or discouraging me from your vote. RR wants me to sort Xtomx instead. Why do you think that is?

I defended Frogger. RR defended Frogger. Your big push is that Maxwell defended Frogger. Well, if it's a crime to be wrong, lynch me now. Otherwise, bring me something actually scummy from Maxwell. The only think I like is your analysis of 2627 and that's because I'm drunk and probably looking for something to like because TSO asked.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR what the fuck are you doing? Get to the Pt. I'm drunk but I'm not stupid.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Let's be stupid.

VOTE: Maxwell Puckett

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Wow, you've just totally jumped down a few pegs Xtoxm and that's with [redacted]. VCA can tell us a lot. Kinda surprised I wasn't killed but that indicates a scumteam that either a) doesn't respect VCA or b) thinks they can mislynch me. You have me as probably town but you have Hermit way higher than me despite the shit he's pulled.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Yeah Bins Mr. I can't keep my story straight as town?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

You can be bitter about not getting your way on Frogger day 2 when you came along far to little far too late. Maybe if you made your hard push when TSO actually wanted it or tried to reach out to me with something other than calling me an idiot. I'm bitter about the fact that you've wormed into RR's ear and convinced him not to push resolving you and Xtoxm. You know why I feel this way. Yet, you berate me for it and sit here gloating in the thread. While I know there's scum outside of that, the fact you have the cahones to brag about being bitter with me is rich. I don't know what you know and I don't know your alignment. I do know that my job is to scumhunt everyone and for doing that I get called an idiot Mastina. FFS.

I had a much more angry post typed up but figured I was a little too drunk to make my point effectively.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3323 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, do you have to be an alliance with NicCage to motivate him? Second, how can we suggest or not suggest giving the motivate to a player without outing them as one shot.

P.S. RR or myself are also excellent candidates. Well possibly RR, that depends on a definition.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #250) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

How about no? We know scum have decent flavorclaims because of Rose.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3368, farside22 wrote:I think most of the important role claims have happened already.
I could be wrong because I don't know the show.

That doesn't matter if most of the important roles have claimed. Have all of them? This seems to be a role madness type setup. I don't know the show either, but if there's only one or two town roles that haven't claimed, then having them claim just helps the scumteam. Plus, if scum have roles that are race-specific like Frogger's flip suggests, then there is likely something else going on here.

RR, our hood please. :?:
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3382 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3378, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not asking her to claim but I am asking her to give proof she is not fake claiming. Dont think its too much to ask.

It's well known I role copped Mastina. She gets an alliance w Steven D3.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3383 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3323, Trench Warfare wrote:Fuzzy, do you have to be an alliance with NicCage to motivate him? Second, how can we suggest or not suggest giving the motivate to a player without outing them as one shot.

P.S. RR or myself are also excellent candidates. Well possibly RR, that depends on a definition.

Answer this please Fuzzy.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3392 (isolation #254) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3390, T S O wrote:Personally, I feel it's slow because certain people aren't sure whether to lynch Fuzzy or Max. They're BOTH scum, my dears.

In post 3391, T S O wrote:Can we just consolidate for today though? It'll happen eventually.

VOTE: Fuzzylogic

Here we go. This one I like better. Mastina's not pushing it, and I think it's clear how much I don't like Mastina/Xtoxm and one of them 100% is scum.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3395 (isolation #255) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

He's due to claim in the PT. Dude watch your leaks.

RR and I will discuss it then.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3398 (isolation #256) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR Max and I are allies.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3399 (isolation #257) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3397, Metal Sonic wrote:Didn't he get cheated out of an alliance last night or something? Lololol

Nooooo
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #258) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I wonder why Mastina's so scared she has to attack me...hmm... My place is pretty obvious to anyone who knows all of my role. The fact is, you don't Mastina. You're fishing and trying to discredit the counter wagon to Maxwell. Just a few posts ago, you're all Fuzzy and Max are both scum and everyone voting is conftown.

Now when you don't get your way, you cry like a baby and rolefish. I will answer you if RR thinks its a good idea. Not a moment sooner.

Maxwell has every chance to claim, then we analyze.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3425 (isolation #259) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Oh yes Mastina, I forgot that joke gets made every game when I'm being wagoned, but usually votes are on me first. Forgive me for not laughing. You can advocate not being afraid. Fear is a basic human emotion Mastina. It's one thing to play without fear, another to act like you're separate from the emotion. I'm very familiar with timing. I'd rather just not engage you at all, but someone has to show RR that there's scum in you and Xtoxm and my money's on the liar who said she'd be conftown, but that's RR.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #260) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Mastina, I believe that the speakeasy is not fair grounds to bring in unless the player does it first.

I don't buy you not having fear and worry in terms of the game. I can believe you don't understand them or process them the same way but fear is a basic part of any logical calculus. What if it goes wrong? People, by our nature (you included), are irrational human beings as much as we try to be otherwise.

I have my own asperger's issues. I take things VERY literally, to the point where it's very hard to coordinate a gambit with me and why I tend to over-explain things a lot. I presume if I couldn't connect the dots, then others can't. Jokes bomb, unless they are wordplay. My crumbs tend not to be subtle if you know what you're looking for.

I do believe this is a chessmatch and you have to fear the very moves I would make. Whether fear is the right term, we can quibble on but we both have to at least guess what the other is doing.

When my father passed, I too had no "sadness" about him passing. I wasn't close despite my attempts to me (I think I lacked the requiste genitals). I still felt for the relationship I wanted to have. Shit happens.

Don't deny how you feel. Acknowledge it. Even if it's not 100% rational.

My whole play is based around my personality, just like I think yours is as well. I will get in your head and find that logical sweet spot to expose the truth to RR so they scumhunt you and Xtoxm.

I'd go on but I think we've left game relevant territory and I feel like if I say anything further on the matter it would be inappropriate or inadvertently insulting.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #261) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3406, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Trench when did you role copMastin??? Are you saying that you and Marquis are role cop. Also do you need to aly to role cop someone?
Also answerd the question a few times already but I will answer again. Yes my I need to aly to use this power so I would have to be allies with Nic to use my power on him

The bolded quotes are when I rolecopped.

Anything else, I'm not going to answer publicly unless RR wants me to. I figured that was clear from my reply to Mastina, but I guess you ignored that.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (isolation #262) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

That's all public knowledge anyway, if you looked.

I agree with you on Mastina that she hasn't proven conftown at all. She's NOT lying about the fact she got an alliance with Steven day 3. Just nothing about that makes her conftown at all.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (isolation #263) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

There's a thing called bussing Sonic. But I'll put you down as Xtoxm is scum category for now.

Nope. Fuzzy hasn't given a good response for that. He attempted in his claim post.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (isolation #264) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 2969, Trench Warfare wrote:
Mastina, when you were stuck in the wall, was the house like your body?

Time to break this game.

In post 3248, Trench Warfare wrote:
Xtoxm, when you were stuck in the wall, was the house like your body?

~Titus

Bolded quotes. Seriously Fuzzy. That's the best you got?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (isolation #265) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3436, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What bolded quotes?? If you are telling the truth than fine but I dont see any bolded quotes.i dont know if I am just being the usual dense self or you are lying.
how about this. Just the post number where you claimed RC.

Sonicc
I had no reason to want to use it on you. I said this like 20 times already.

Sonic is obvtown and begging for people to visit him, and you had no reason?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3443 (isolation #266) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3440, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3435, Trench Warfare wrote:There's a thing called bussing Sonic. But I'll put you down as Xtoxm is scum category for now.

Nope. Fuzzy hasn't given a good response for that. He attempted in his claim post.

Ok. Titus doesn't bus. Titus didn't lynch frogs. Titus could be scum.

That makes sense

Take your medicine tonight.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3442 (isolation #267) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3440, Sonic X wrote:
In post 3435, Trench Warfare wrote:There's a thing called bussing Sonic. But I'll put you down as Xtoxm is scum category for now.

Ok. Titus doesn't bus. Titus didn't lynch frogs. Titus could be scum.

That makes sense

Take your medicine tonight.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #268) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3445, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thanks...
I guessing this is some crumb?So you role copped X as well. Thats what I am getting from your post.

That's more like a neon sign. Yes, I've crumbed both of them. I've said one of them must be scum. RR disagrees with me. Y'all can do the math.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3447 (isolation #269) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3444, Sonic X wrote:Not sure if insult or crumb

Which one is reasonably rational?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (isolation #270) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3446, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 3445, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thanks...
I guessing this is some crumb?So you role copped X as well. Thats what I am getting from your post.

That's more like a neon sign. Yes, I've crumbed both of them. I've said one of them must be scum. RR disagrees with me. Y'all can do the math.

To be clear, the bold is required to trigger our rolecop.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (isolation #271) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3449, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Also begging to be PR is not equal to being town. The only ability I could use on you is the vender but I choose Mastin for reasons. I need to ally to use my otner ability. If you want we can talk about allying tonight. no promises but I am willing to discuss.

If you live, you're allying with someone who is conftown who needs a refilled ability. Period.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3451 (isolation #272) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR will tell you specifically.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (isolation #273) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3453, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TW
dont you think Vezo or Nic are more solid town reads than Sonic. I am unsure how to read Sonic.

NicCage was tied with Sonic until he pushed that flavor claim bullshit in the face of scum having race tied roles.
See Frogger's flip

Why is Vezok a certain townread? He's a double voter? Ok, so what?

Sonic is obvtown. Lead the charge on Frogger before Mastina and did so in the face of me calling my chips in that he was wrong (even though I was). That reads textbook town to me. I don't see myself EVER voting Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (isolation #274) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3455, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I thought Nic pushed the Frog lynch...okay I need to go back and read that day again. I might be mistaken. I open to the idea that I got confused.
I would of still vend Mastin for the reason I gave and I could do anything else with Sonic unless he was allied with me. My 1 shot is a ally move.

You don't remember the whole failed gladiate incident?

Anyway, I'm out of here. Good night y'all.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (isolation #275) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

While I think that typing Frogger when he meant Farside was a mistake, I have more issue with the flavor claim. Scum don't want to target an ascetic anymore than town. Yet, why does he just say actions on the other two nights? That's either vague role fishing or scum haven't decided whether or not to bus. RR is going on about how he is Steven, roles prove RR is Steven, why wouldn't Maxwell have a moment like, but I'm a Steven?

*shrug* Mastina, your latests posts (other than your gloating one) make it much easier to work with you. If you want me to work with you more effecicent, layout a better case and be open to questions. Sheer force of will doesn't work on me. I have a large will that is very hard to tear down. Facts, openness and humility work better. The more you present an unassailable persona, the less I want to work with you.

RR and I have decided our candidates but I think we should wait until everyone else chimes in.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (isolation #276) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Cerb - I left you a nice LONG present in our allied chat.

Now, I need to get to work on the prep stage for VCA.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #277) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3513, T S O wrote:Bizarrely, Maxwell and Fuzzy aren't crossvoting each other, which lends itself to scum-scum who just suck.

God this game is so fucking easy.

You can post in hydra TSO. :-p

~ObvTitus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #278) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR, there's another benefit to having Fuzzy visit Sonic. Shouldn't Sonic get his refiller? After all since Sonic hasn't used his gladiate since the season finale, it wouldn't get another shot. Yet now, we would have the refill in the hands of unquestioned town.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (isolation #279) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

So let me get this straight

Maxwell lynch today
Fuzzy + Sonic neighorize tonight
Sonic gladiates any scum suspect but Fuzzy after we decide who he gladiates tomorrow
Fuzzy refills Sonic, and gives him refilled ability?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3545 (isolation #280) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

^^paragraph 3 means we'll wagon someone and that's who Sonic gladiates
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3547 (isolation #281) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3526, grapes wrote:yup

you don't think it's sketchy at all how loud he's been about the game being breakable by flavor(which it isn't) while having a role that fits this invisible criteria for what 'town flavor' is. It just seems contradictory now after pushing so hard for a beer lynch, who was confirmed to him to be lars. Which I'm assuming also fits the criteria I.E. isn't just straight up big bad villain or whatever.

This fits with my initial VCA work. I need to finish it though.

Your votes keep appearing and reappearing in the VCs. Is that intentional or if their mod error regarding your votes?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3548 (isolation #282) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

*if their = is there

Bad auto correct
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (isolation #283) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Grapes, I was looking at the votes without game context. So if your unvoted and unvotes are accurate in the VCA, that makes you a bit harder to read.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #284) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

No one hammers till Saturday US West Coast time or until RR says so. If you hammer before then, expect me to vote you.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #285) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Because I agree RR is likely to die, I want to work out the game with him and that requires deep scrutiny of my VCA.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (isolation #286) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3557, vezokpiraka wrote:I want an ally please.

Who do you want?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #287) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Vezok, who would you prefer? I get anyone is acceptable. Who is desirable to you and why? Why did you want Sonic?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3564 (isolation #288) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Please no one else interrupt my question to Vezok. I'm off to finish my VCA.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (isolation #289) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

No. Fuzzy and Sonic are going together. There's verifiable evidence as to whether or not Sonic is refilled. Second, NicCage is not a good choice for testing Fuzzy. He's an outed investigator and has a very short shelf life too. Sonic's pretty much the only choice that will work, as he has a relatively weak but a demonstrable role.

RR and I also specifically wanted to see how people would select partners and the reasons they would give. This is the second time, that question has been derpily Garciaed and I'm not happy.

==============

The above being said, I would like to ally with either NicCage or Mastina. NicCage is pretty damn town according to my VCA, yet he's doing things I feel are outright scummy in the thread. (Insistance on flavor claim, fucking up alliance shit). Mastina is part of a 1 v 1 IMO. I can't get a good feeling about her, YES I know her "leadership" blah blah TSO loves her yadda yadda yadda. The fact is, he has largely been tuned out, so I need to try and find whatever it was he sees.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #290) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3570, T S O wrote:He has been right so far though.

Which is why I'm looking for solid evidence you're right or wrong so we can be united tomorrow.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #291) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@SonicX, what part of RR's plan do you not understand? You're the best one to do it. NicCage cannot because he's outed investigative. RR can't because conftown.

I have got some suspicion on me but I am still outed investigative.

You need to do this. Haven't I told you that the best way to catch scum is by getting them to talk? You can do this Sonic. Either me or RR will post the VCA pool. All you have to do is get Fuzzy to talk about those players.

I have faith in you to Boom this thread, much more than myself given how much I liked Maxwell

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (isolation #292) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Maxwell, Yes. Given his reluctance, that seems like a great plan.

@Fuzzy, Rather than just doubt casting me, why don't you highlight a flaw in my plan? Oh right, there likely isn't one and you're scum flailing. Sonic is not supposed to gladiate until we decide the lynch, so your concerns about me manipulating Sonic are absurd.

Barring anything new from RR, you will ally Sonic or be lynched tomorrow.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3583 (isolation #293) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Sonic, don't look at it as babysitting. It puts you both in a bad mood to start things off. Look at it as an opportunity to get information out of confirmed scum. Also, stop insulting him. In the rare event the collective is wrong, then you can actually get something to show he can be town saving us from ourselves. Go in with an open mind.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (isolation #294) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I know I am being manipulative. I am ensuring the plan I made with conftown goes through so the town wins, which you don't want. Both alignments manipulate. We call it persuasion when we want to put it in a more favorable light.

If there's no hole, it should be done.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3594 (isolation #295) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, I am confirmed part rolecop by Fuzzy RR and Xtoxm by the way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3595 (isolation #296) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I meant by Mastina not Fuzzy on confirm side
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (isolation #297) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

So let me get this straight, we should not lynch Maxwell, who is probably scum, and not test Fuzzy because anyone could be scum?

Also, no one is volunteering to be motivated.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Maxwell needs to be the lynch.

Vezok, if Fuzzy does motivate a partner, he should have no motivate left for Sonic, which dooms him anyway and I doubt he will do that.

I am out for most of the weekend. Please don't hammer until RR says so. We were going to discuss my VCA but RR had IRL issues.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (isolation #299) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I was hoping to narrow things down in chat with you. I still had too many possibilities for me to be comfortable with. Do you want to discuss it here? Should I post it? I know you had some sort of plan, and I am terrible with not stomping on toes.

Sonic, did you get the package?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3632, Xtoxm wrote:Interesting.

Why?We are testing Fuzzy tonight.

Cooldog and Hermit are better choices in my VCA.

Mastina and Xtoxm would also resolve a lot to me, but I know that's not happening ATM.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3636 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3634, grapes wrote:You guys see post 3631? That's conftown. Vezo was not conftown.

Fuzzy and cooldog are the lynches today imo.

Cage I owe you a vote.

Scum thought he was IMO.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (isolation #302) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR, you should be able to see our hoodchat still. I am off to bed soon.

I want to hear from Mastina. She was totally absent in regards to the test Fuzzy plan for the most part.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3642 (isolation #303) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Oh wow...no read on Hermit there at all? NicCage has a read despite being flipped? Prepared post...

RR knows why I had my vote on you. ;) He knows my role. Pick a new mislynched sweetiepie.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Fuzzy, My character claim is in the thread already. You mentioned I needed to flavorclaim yesterday too. :p RR knows it to. If he wants me to remind you, I can.

Vezok is off your wall too. Was your slip up that you planned to kill Hermit and Vezok and changed to NicCage at the last second?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3650, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
In post 3648, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I don't mind your vote on me X. I miseed two scum which is bad. To be fair if I was scum I would of voted Max to earn town cred, My play is sloppy which points to ne being town. I understand your vote but you are wrong and I am going to flip town

This is a scum tell btw

No it's not. The absurd standards he applies are scummy but saying that you've made mistakes in the past is not a scumtell, as much as I think Fuzzy is scum.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3660 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I feel too lazy to do your homework Fuzzy. RR thinks Mastina is conftown along with X, as far as I know. Whichever one of them is a mislynch, you're not likely to swing that one either.

@SonicX, I know. That's why I think Fuzzy's post is odd...but not a 100% scumslip.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3661 (isolation #307) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3658, Sonic X wrote:Make the timer for nuke

Will do, but I think it should be 48.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3669 (isolation #308) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

(expired on 2015-08-21 00:00:00)
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3676 (isolation #309) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR can always move the time up Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (isolation #310) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina, You can bus twice for credit. It happens. Where do you stand now?

@NicCage, Why don't we have a hood? Did you tell anyone who you were going to be watching?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3696 (isolation #311) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Get caught up TSO. We're testing Fuzzy's reload on Sonic's gladiates which he is using today. Fuzzy must be alive to do that.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (isolation #312) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I am thinking CoolDog or Hermit should be lynched today. They are both on the suspicious list of many people. RR isn't vouching for them and they haven't been driving forces. Hermit has points that a scumflip on him clears Fuzzy to me. CoolDog having massive apathy as we are winning isn't good either.

I also find it likely scum don't have daychat RR. I don't see why they'd still push me as a mislynch if they did.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3698 (isolation #313) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3694, T S O wrote:Look, Fuzzy's scum. Mastin isn't. This game is simple.

In post 3695, T S O wrote:Are we voting Fuzzy? I presume we are.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3701 (isolation #314) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3699, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TSO
I am town...stupid town yes but town. Mastin is still possible scum but its seems less and less still is. I am still open to the idea she is scum who didn't do anything last night. As stated previous in this post I am starting to lean town on Mastin,

TW...
Tomorrow I can use my reload on Sonic.

Scum who didn't do anything? Where is that coming from? Mastina's been heavily involved in at least 1 scum lynch.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #315) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Fuzzy, Yes.

VOTE: CoolDog

@RR, I viewed the timer as a minimum time, to prevent quicklynching rather than a mandatory time for Sonic to gladiate, but I can realize how it came off.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (isolation #316) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Sonic's pretty clear. Fuzzy and Hermit has one scum but not two. I'll wait on RR to review before I go into details.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (isolation #317) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3721, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sonic has been confirmed as The laser Cannon as well by the Mod

How?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3718, Xtoxm wrote:TW, why do want to wait for RR?

Because RR is confirmed town, and he can give comments without scum manipulation.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3727, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am pretty sure Sonic killed Tunnel. Even if I am wrong Sonic is town by VCA. He lynched two scum

Umm... Ricastle dayvigged Tunnel.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Right now, it's taking everything in my power not to vote Fuzzy. He's spewing bullshit that I don't think anyone rationally believes.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (isolation #321) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3734, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3732, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:ok reread the posts/ I thought Ricastle was fake vig.. my mistake. Diesnt matter Sonic is town by VCA, He lynched two scum in a row. That's pretty town in my humble opinion.

I'm personally not sold on sonic town. I was sold before, but...well...the variable triggers he used for his power(who only shared a quote from sonic the hedgehog), combined with the fact that, if intent alone was sufficient, his power would have triggered when he did the bolded fake day kill aimed at ricastle, leads me to suspect there are definitely things going on with him that he isn't sharing with us.

Currently considering a kill less second scum faction, or one that's holding onto it's kills, as a very real possibility.

That would explain sonics Gladiate not making sense, and him still killing scum.

Sonic, have you explained why you want people to target you to anyone other than the person we both know you explained it to?

-Cerb

I want you to look it over. See if there's flaws, questions you have, etc. Bad analogy incoming but sort of like a VCA dissertation defense on the game.

I highly doubt multiball at this point. A killless faction seems absurd. How would that be balanced anyway? A scumteam that can kill and has a strongman later in the game versus a team that can't kill at all? They'd have to have like 8 players to balance with what we've seen then it would be ridiculously low power. The votes don't support a killless scumfaction either.

Today, we'll be testing Sonic's gladiate. If he can't gladiate the lynch target, we can just turn around and lynch him.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (isolation #322) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3743, T S O wrote:
In post 3704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I meant scum who didn't do anything last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's assuming NC was targeted by a town vig and not by scum.

See, this is why you're scum. This is blatantly fake since there is no world in which anyone could possibly consider Nic being vigged. That you're saying it is just an attempt to fake not knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

In post 3744, T S O wrote:Also, it's tinfoil hat.

Aww fuck it.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (isolation #323) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3747, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't doubt that he can gladiate. What I doubt is his alignment.

And sure, a second faction without a kill might be unlikely...is a second faction that held onto their kill unlikely? What about one with kills only on season finales? Or a killing power that they only gained access to after the season finale?
-Cerb

Pedit: STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUICK LYNCHES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

Cerb, we had at last night, conftown (you), mastina (universally read town), me, a gladiator, a watcher, two doublevoters all claimed or hinted at by Night 3. So the scumteam holds their kill in the face of overwhelming PRs begging to get eliminated by PoE? No.

A scumteam that only kills on season finales is also impossible to balance given the PR strength we've seen from the flipped scum PRs.

The only way that Sonic could be scum is that he orchestrated the Fro99er/Raging Bull situation since the start of the game. I just don't see that.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (isolation #324) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

TSO, get in hydra.

RR, I think Fuzzy is going for too dumb to scum defense here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3754 (isolation #325) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

UNVOTE:
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I could see that scum want to bus Fuzzy by having him say patently ridiculous shit so that Fuzzy would die and Sonic wouldn't have two gladiates.

Fuzzy is a frequent mislynch. I've said that myself. I've never seen something like this level of derpage from Fuzzy. It's fake.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (isolation #327) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3756, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:No Im going for the popular freak out and be totally paranoid defense. I don't see you as town TW. It doesn't fit the cards we seen. So are you a third party?

*pats Fuzzy* Take a reread, then look at the game again. I'm basically ignoring what you're saying right now. When you accuse Sonic of being the dayvig, that's absurd. Until you've actually read the thread, you're either town we should ignore or scum wifom spamming. Either way, I really don't care.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (isolation #328) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

It's ok. We're all emotional at times RR. I am too. That's why I want you to look over the VCA. If there are flaws you see, I can totally remove the scum motivation from highlighting any flaws that exist. If I share it to the group, I have to filter it through alignment and all that other jazz. I like trying to take emotion out of play, but I'm not perfect at it.
See We Didn't PlayTest This

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (isolation #329) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lighthouse

The Lighthouse served to repair and mend relationships once there was no scum influence on the Gem. Lars and Ronaldo used to fight until they went to the basement and interacted with the gem who revealed the past. I also used to host the Beach City Residents group.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #330) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Are you going to reread the thread or not?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (isolation #331) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3767, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:OK......

Hm the page I looke up didn't mention that... It just said the Gem was corrupted and bubbled.
Cool

This has to be one of my worst game so far. I am thinking Sonic is town. Now that my brain is settled. That's leaves Xtom, Cool Grapes and Hermit, Maybe Mastina but I am leaning closer and closer to her being town,

The Lighthouse was corrupted. That's what happens though when you get half the research. My abilities can be turned to a scum benefit if I'm manipulated. That's why I've wanted to stay closer to RR. With RR suggesting most of my targets, the bad events haven't occurred. At the start of the game, I was better, but I'm aware of my own ability to be manipulated. I told RR what I'd be doing tonight, and he didn't object and he's been able to read the actions and replies from people. It's all been shockingly trackable, no pun intended.

Focusing on one part of the puzzle and forgetting another isn't helpful. That's why you have to reread.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3777 (isolation #332) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, That situation doesn't really make sense. If Drixx is the one suspicious of Maxwell and you weren't, you should probably look back and see why that's the case. Which posts did you disagree on? Or was it a theory disagreement? Did anyone else push the same argument? Were scum pushing it in the background? I never really saw much of a head disagreement on Maxwell in the hood though so I'm a little confused by this.

Scum questioning you is healthy IMO. You lived as conftown over Vezok, who had people pushing on him. Your living suggests you have a purpose to scum. So what purpose did that serve? I'm not asking that from determining
who
scum are but likely why Sonic isn't scum. Scum would be all to glad to sheep you, as that's likely why they kept you alive I think.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (isolation #333) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

To be clear, I mean NKA is not likely to determine who scum are, but rather their motivations and that's why Sonic isn't likely scum.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3782 (isolation #334) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3781, Reasonably Rational wrote:Drixxs first post in the hood was a demand that maxwell full claim to us or be lynched. He was way more suspicious of maxwell than I was.

Wifom is a pretty simple reason for scum not killing me. We clearly asked for protection. If the scum strongman hadn't been lynched, we'd be dead.

-Cerb

Pedit: You still haven't answered my question.

I thought he posted something you two discussed previously.

I guess, but then they likely would have shot Mastina then.

What question isn't answered?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (isolation #335) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Cerb, Look at the title of the YouTube video I put in chat.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3792 (isolation #336) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Sonic, you should be doing the group choice IMO. There is no rush.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (isolation #337) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Farside, what are you waiting on? Seriously dude. My VCA says you're town, so let's talk. What's your problem?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3797 (isolation #338) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Well I am not a telepath with Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (isolation #339) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Cerb, No. I said two slots with the same role abilities exactly. There is no dissonance. If I claimed mason rolecop, that would be the equivalent.

Mastina and Xtoxm rolecop as having the same exact abilities. No variation.

@Farside, I was a big reason Maxwell got lynched. I thought both were scum after awhile and made sure Maxwell got lynched.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (isolation #340) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

VOTE: Xtoxm

You're claiming something I know to be false. So what are your differences? Let's see who is lying.

@RR, Yes, I wasn't voting Max for the reasons I outlined in our hood.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3806 (isolation #341) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3803, Xtoxm wrote:We are not the same role.

Even if they were identical, that still doesn't mean one of us
has
to be scum.

Why discuss this second possibility at all if you're different?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (isolation #342) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, 136, 150, 151 and all the mentions of telling you that if you want Maxwell lynched, you better make it happened. I wasn't in the driver's seat but I ensured no town was lynched.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3810 (isolation #343) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (isolation #344) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

So I ask again, how are you different from Mastina Xtoxm?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3812 (isolation #345) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3810, Trench Warfare wrote:No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.

Let's not forget Beer and Vezok were also semi-confirmed to each other.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3816 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3813, Xtoxm wrote:Don't feel like going into that.

Need more time to craft a lie? RR knows I am telling the truth, otherwise he would have tunnelled me the second I claimed you two were clones of each other. So what are you gaining from this?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3817 (isolation #347) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3814, Xtoxm wrote:What exactly are your results on us?

You should know your own abilities and Mastina.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3818 (isolation #348) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3815, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3810, Trench Warfare wrote:No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.

Interesting assumption.

-Cerb

It's the same one I already said in the hood. Why are you rehashing here?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3820 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I was tempted to tel you to fuck yourself but you already know what I know.

All either of you do is get a neighborhood with Steven day 3. No night actions at all. There's no need for that twice. Especially with a self-confirming Steven.

Now you stating one of you has a night action is a scumclaim because your rolecoppage gives you no night action.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (isolation #350) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Because I rolecopped them. I figured you were faking out Maxwell by your implication. You'd think if I rolecopped them, I wouldn't know the extent of your hood? Of course I have known.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3832 (isolation #351) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Drixx, I am not quite certain where this is going. I will give you some space. I have an insane day tomorrow. Can you make a case for me to look over on Friday?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3836 (isolation #352) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

#3833 Not sure I understand. If the posts weren't aimed at Sonic, then I wasn't interloping. If they were, then why did you say that post wasn't aimed at Sonic?

I am just royally confused at this point. I don't know what you're doing or wh you're doing it. This just looks like a reverse version of playtest. You both should know I jump in when I see bad logic all the time.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (isolation #353) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 40, Sonic X wrote:i think its better to claim this early:

If you are townreading me, please use a night action on me. Any kind (except vig kills, duh): Cop, Doc, Jailkeep, Track, Watch -- any kind. If you're not townreading me, then fine. Thanks.

This is a large crumb as to Sonic's role. This suggests he interacts somehow with anyone who visits him. That's not a surprise. He doesn't want vig kills to visit him which eliminates lightning rod. So the next question is what role does this?

It has to be an obscurer role. He wouldn't call for all PR roles to visit him if he was something like a reflexive jailkeepers. That would wind up blocking the cop.

I mentioned that I had deduced Sonic's role way back in and told you why. Look at the motivation.

Sonic had to be some sort of replicator. Enhancer was a remote long shot, but that wouldn't make sense as it would require the mod to determine what enhancing is.

I have seen replicators on DarkLordPotter.net in Masquerade Ball, a player had the exact same ability. The fact you made so much about me knowing Sonic's role when you could have asked me in PT is such utter shit.

@Mastina,Abilities are things players can do. You and Xtoxm have the same abilities. Voteless is a modifier.

@All, Now I am going to check on any missed questions after I get to the game I am modding. Use the post tags rather than quote if there's an urgent priority.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #354) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Well yeah I didn't repeat every post in the main thread in the pt. Also since you never enquired about 410 further, I figured we were on the same wavelength. I am far from psychic. Also, D2 I had zero intention on telling you Sonic's cloning ability. If I did, he would be dead I thought because I was convinced Hermit was scum. I may play with fire but I am no idiot. I claimed because I thought Sonic could replicate me. Then again having a near never ending Doctor would be OP.

After I targeted Sonic, he didn't hint at being able to duplicate my power. I found that odd but the mod is likely doing a technical reading. I didn't use an ability on Sonic, I merely gave him one.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (isolation #355) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I didn't target Sonic with my rolecop. I didn't need to. My rolecop is once per season finale.

I targeted Sonic with an invention. That's why I said I gave Sonic an ability rather than used an ability on him.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (isolation #356) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I realized that's unclear. I mean I can use it once and it refills on the season finale. :S
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #357) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Sonic's still town. He's cleared by VCA.

The absolute pool for lynching for me is anyone but Farside, Sonic, me or RR.

Only one of you/Hermit is scum.
Only one of Mastina/Xtoxm is scum.

Given Xtoxm claimed that one of he and Mastina had a night ability, unless I misread something, then he should be lynched. If I have misunderstood something, I'd prefer Hermit as you would be forced to refill Sonic which means town has another gladiate and scum can't push mislynches.. I strongly favor resolving the 1 v 1s that have emerged in my VCA.

Cooldog is more of a consensus lynch.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4121 (isolation #358) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, My VCA ignores in game made cases, except for facts that 100% must be true. It ignored everyone's logic. That's how it works. I sub into late game and do my vca. So your case is worthless for VCA.

My defense isn't credible to you because you came in wanting to lynch me today. That's because I am hard to lynch as scum. That's only true because I control the game as scum. I don't claim early as scum. There's nothing wrong with my defense beyond the fact you never thought of it.

Go through and try to find another role Sonic could be after post 40. If you can find one, we can lynch me. You can't thought.

You want my VCA now? The history? The analysis? I will post it tonight/tomorrow. I want t know how much I need to paraphrase. I have always said that I would post it publicly after you asked and I wanted you to engage it first.

My condolences as well for your gf.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #359) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR I cannot begin to count how many times I have been mislynched for being good as scum. Xmen, Pathfinder. Games like Dating game work well if I call the scum late. I still would have been lynched in dating game if we were looking for scum there. I prefer scum because I am a free mislynch. I will fight for what little I can but lynching me is game throwing here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #360) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4096, farside22 wrote:Here rr can have my sheep vote too because apparently having a fucking different view and trying to see the game as a whole is scummy too.

Vote: tw

No one can talk anymore. Just sheep rr.

That's exactly how I feel.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (isolation #361) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Fuzzy, I will only full claim if RR wants it. I am getting mislynched, I see no desire to help scum manipulate based on my claim.

@Sonic, I have been dealing with real life. The weekends have been hell.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4149 (isolation #362) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4143, farside22 wrote:My biggest issue with tw is the fuzzy push. I don't get it, the kid is bleeding town.
On a personal level I'd like to see cooldog lynched.
I think he is lurking scum and during the maxwell wagon be said nothing and votes fuzzy for fuck all reasons

I don't see Fuzzy bleeding town. He's spouted absolute gibberish today but not claiming to have reread the thread, he defended Maxwell yesterday, Maxwell wouldn't vote Fuzzy, he's wanting to fish my claim. Fuzzy is doing calisthenics to support RR's absurd scumread.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4151 (isolation #363) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4139, Sonic X wrote:cerb do you actually have a guilty on titus though. because it does seem like it

The only reason you would dare to think this question is because you're wholly unpersuaded by RR. Grow some balls and gladiates scum. Conftown isn't confright.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4156 (isolation #364) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4150, farside22 wrote:
In post 4149, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 4143, farside22 wrote:My biggest issue with tw is the fuzzy push. I don't get it, the kid is bleeding town.
On a personal level I'd like to see cooldog lynched.
I think he is lurking scum and during the maxwell wagon be said nothing and votes fuzzy for fuck all reasons

I don't see Fuzzy bleeding town. He's spouted absolute gibberish today but not claiming to have reread the thread, he defended Maxwell yesterday, Maxwell wouldn't vote Fuzzy, he's wanting to fish my claim. Fuzzy is doing calisthenics to support RR's absurd scumread.

You didn't support maxwell.
Scum know who each other are and bussing makes more sense given the situation.
Hermit spouts gibberish too but you aren't pushing him.
Fuzzy is trying to figure the game out.

I want a claim from you.

I am pushing Hermit. I have said one or the other is scum. Fuzzy's gibberish is over the top. How could anyone think Sonic shot Tunnel? If Fuzzy is town, Hermit's scum and vice versa.

At first, I didn't support Maxwell. Later, who was saying that we follow RR's plan? Me. My vote was there to give scum the illusion of a counter. I can verify that with a hood post number.

Fuzzy's trying to figure the game out is circular logic. If he's town, he is. If he's scum, he's not.

Why do you need a fullclaim from my slot? RR has already said I gave him a doctor invention and still wants to lynch me. What else does my claim matter?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4157 (isolation #365) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, Either you give me till tonight to paraphrase the VCA and tell me whether I should include the development o my vca or anything else. I put up about 5,000 words because you wanted every detail. Or you can paraphrase it yourself.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4163 (isolation #366) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Sonic, I also called you scum in dating game and defended Jingle till it was clear one of you had to be scum. Even then I still wanted you both lynched BC I wasn't sure of you being town. I have off town games.

I also do have a few scum games where I bussed. For instance in a mini Cheetory hosted, I subbed into a boned scumslot and only attacked my buddies. One coasted till the end and won.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (isolation #367) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Right. That goes against your assumption that Titus wrong = Titus scum doesn't it?

Why don't we skip the mislynched TW part and you use your own brain?

I gtg again.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (isolation #368) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4207, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm really just waiting for sonic to make the change I pointed out before we end the day, since it seems clear that TW won't be posting their VCA, barring the introduction of coldogs replacement.

-Cerb

It took me 5 hours to make that. It's not something I can quote, take a word out and be done with it.

You should see my rate of posting has gone way down across the board, not just here. That's IRL. I figured you'd respect that. Guess not.

If you're just going to shit all over my vca, please give me one good reason why I should take the time to paraphrase and redo it.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (isolation #369) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4211, Reasonably Rational wrote:That is true. I'm just wary of Sonic. *shrug*

-Cerb

Yeah like your weary o me using my brain.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (isolation #370) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I've looked at this and I've just decided that I'm beyond frustrated. There's no way for scum to win since the start of this setup. 7 fucking masons versus less scum than that. How are we supposed to get anyone lynched? The fact we got beer is a fucking miracle. So many auto fucking alliances, but we can barely interfere with alliance generation. Add into the fact that I'm near certain RR copped us. This whole Titus knows too much when I am one of the best role deducers on this site (provided blantant crumbs) is ridiculous. No one actually believes that shit, but he's a bulletproof IC cop anyway that we can't roleblock. Seven masons versus the only way I can confirm myself is by giving RR a doctor N1. Insane. Add in a watcher, lie detector (thus acting as a cop if we ever use our fakeclaims), rolecop (so we can't fake our roles), and the fact that universal backup wasn't believed... jeezus.

Plus lighthouse gem was my fucking fake claim. My fake claim... and it's a fucking null at best. I shouldn't give my fake claim and then have town want to lynch me anyway. Seriously, what the bloody fuck? That forced our hand into shooting Ricastle as I would have lied my ass off to me if I still suspected me. Turns out, Ricastle was trusting me but it was too little too late. That kill had to be done. :@ Seriously, this game balance is severely fucked up.

Klingon, at least you get to see me as scum for your files, but someday I want a game where I actually roll scum at the start that you're in. :/

Normally, if I thought I had any shot at not being lynched, I'd keep faking my VCA. At this point, it's too much work. VCA takes awhile as town, even more so when you have to fake it to obscure your buddies. Stalling for my VCA is worthless IMO and just hurts my buddies.

I'm going to wish my team the best of luck, but I know it's a long shot. If we lose, we did our best against insurmountable odds.

Just so you know, I actually have the hammer here. Duh.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4236 (isolation #371) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Yeah yeah yeah

I was kinda hoping you had guts. You don't. *shrug* It's over for me but you aren't better than me. Don't even go there.

I can beat you as scum. Give me a balanced fucking setup and I can. 7 masons, who gives a shit.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4237 (isolation #372) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Gladiate me. I'm outed scum.

What are you waiting for?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4238 (isolation #373) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

You'll be the mislynch if you don't gladiate me. You and I both know this. I've put enough links through to you that there's no way you'd survive if you don't burn your gladiate. You got no choice Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4239 (isolation #374) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Don't run off to bed Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4241 (isolation #375) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

No need for flavor. Just quote gladiate me coward.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (isolation #376) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Are you confused? You're a chicken. Coward. Useless. Easily manipulated. Townbeard. Sorry but you know it's true from Dating Game. Catch one scum and you let all the others go. Sorry.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4245 (isolation #377) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Enjoy your mislynch. :) I win either way. You use your ability and thus we burn a town ability or you get mislynched. Total win.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4247 (isolation #378) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Or even c) town believe I am pulling a mastina and I don't get lynched because you didn't gladiate me. Hahaha!
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4248 (isolation #379) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4246, Sonic X wrote:damn but this would be the perfect time to go supersonic on confscum though

You can't go supersonic on me.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4251 (isolation #380) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Go to bed. Sonic. I just won. Then we'll be in lylo after mislynching you.

:)

I love claiming scum. Tis amazing.

That's how you do outed scum.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4253 (isolation #381) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

You give so much information Sonic. You're like a gold mine. It'll be sad after your lynch because we can't crack the setup through you.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (isolation #382) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4222, Sonic X wrote:I win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.

^^ Obvious lie detector post. :)

Seriously, stop making this so fucking easy Sonic.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4257 (isolation #383) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Drixx, I must thank you. You're giving me exactly what I want. XD
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4260 (isolation #384) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Aren't you Super Sonic? You can't handle a little wine?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4264 (isolation #385) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

That was the point. The team's too big for multiball. *shrug* Plus, you'd protect TW. And that would make us masons until the end of the game. Too bad there's 7 fucking masons.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4267 (isolation #386) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Now here's the part where you don't insult my intelligence.

Beer and Vezok are confirmed to each other by flavor. That was clear the minute Frogger was lynched and scum had to use fakeclaim.
There's the two actual flipped masons.
Then there's the you Xtomx and Mastina getting double confirmation of the innocent child.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4269 (isolation #387) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Anyway, I'm out. I don't want to spill too much wine to where I'm drunk. Just enough for a nice buzz.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”