xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 20, Snakes wrote:Congrats Reck. I'm happy we worked together this closely after nah.

i know! me too :)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

haha yeah
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thanks everyone <3

I really was gonna be done after NAH but I left MS and needed a timesink so I messaged xof on fb and told her I wanted to play. And I even got my first win against the LEGENDARY Snakes... That's amazing. I guess technically it is my second win if you count Chevre's Chock Full Of Kittens ... But first real win in a serious anon game. I don't know how I'll top it either! Snakes made a fearsome F2 partner and that vote was incredibly close. OGML was a true delight as well, I hope you keep playing dude. And honestly, taking out Mist at F4 is just poetic.

I'll be interested to see the ELO after this!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Snakes made that final TC completely nerve-wracking X_X

@DV: You were just oozing confidence and calm and it made me paranoid. Everyone loved you. I fully believe I would've been gone if you had stuck around because I was too scared to work with you but didn't have the power to get you out until it would've been too late.

I'm realizing more and more how much I like the Mish Mash community :) You guys have been great and are the primary reason I even reactivated my Reck account here on MS. (Also because it was getting close to the end and I wanted to be able to discuss and debrief after the game.)

@Snakes: I definitely embellished a bit in that closing speech (though some of it was me just misremembering thigns) and went after you harder than I should have... I know I was stretching on a lot of those points, but part of the reason I went so hard in that closing speech is because I knew you could no longer respond to me and I could leave things out there floating. I wanted to get the passion across and just hoped people wouldn't poke holes in it too much. I had some flaws in my play that I compensated for by cranking it up in challenges. I definitely wasn't as well connected as you were, but I didn't really need to be... and I don't know how to really compare our games. They were similar in style, but they were also really different. You were very methodical and calculating and lacked the emotional connection, but I honestly didn't realize I had bonded so well with so many people. Like, seeing that as reasons people voted for me, it kinda shocked me, because I thought people would be mad at me and not you, and my whole plan going into FTC was to play up "you guys may like Freeze more, but my game was better". It wasn't until about halfway through questioning that I realized people were mad at you. Well played -- it was a nailbiter. And fuck you, Krypto, for that final quote wall.

@elusive: I think you took some stuff like way too seriously in this game. I don't mean the you/Rabbit stuff, that's something else entirely. But you were super offended by my speech about you or something and said I should "save it for my diary"?? What? I wasn't being offensive. Me painting you as crazy and unstable was part of my strategy to get you eliminated, so I don't really get why you wanted to make it personal (or why you think that's crossing a line at all).

I also seem to have a tendency to avoid TCs! In NAH, Brode Island never went to a TC. Here, neither Steel Mill nor Sionis never went to a TC. It really locked me into having Freeze as m F2 partner, though, because I felt like not going to TC kind of meant we weren't getting involved in the strategy talk early enough. I said to someone (IDR who) that the first vote at fake merge was when I feel like the game was really beginning -- part of that was due to my strategy I laid out, and part of that was because I really hadn't had the opportunity to get my hands dirty yet. (It's also probably why I overreached on the Mel vote and tried to save him, because it just felt GOOD to finally start discussing stuff.)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@OGML: You were fantastic. Really just brilliant. I loved it. Alfred was a beast. You were a real threat. I'm shocked you lasted as long as you did because you played a very openly threatening game and made some huge plays. Please stick around.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 71, DeathNote wrote:I know what AVPM is and its amazing.

The puppet thing was.... different.

haha yeah
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

BPC isn't on the list?