elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:00 am

Post by elusive »

In post 35, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I INITIALLY PROPOSED THE GHOST PLAYERS AS A JOKE :) :) :) :) :) :)

It was fun modding you guys without having the burden of people complaining to me on skype. I had a crazy fun time with this game, and so much props to xof and Nich for all they did as well. Reck, you place better in every game I mod, so I don't know how you're going to top yourself after this! Good job to.. well, everyone, and especially to the newbies! Elusive, I loved reading your confessionals about how anyone who didn't like you was probably me. <3 I hope we became bffs! Fluminator, you were my winner pick, and you didn't disappoint. B) Holy shit OhGodMyLife, you came out of nowhere and please keep playing. Haschel, I think we got into a fight in the one mafia game I played on the site over a year ago, but I was rooting for you hardcore here!! Finally, Aronis impressed me a whole lot this game even though he got out relatively early. Social beast on his initial tribe! Also thanks to Flameaxe for acting as Robin some when college got me more busy! Robin OUT

<3 Cuddly, as Sindy you scared me :P I lived in terror of you in ETU. The new look really suits you tho, super fyne.

Reck, congratulations. It wasn't really about you, lol. I was more in the mood of "someone else in this game call me crazy one more time, I'm going to be all black widow on you." I do think that Survivor unlike mafia is about getting people to work with you\like you enough not to shank you too quickly so stuff so idk I try to save the crazy for my diary. Plus imagine if I brought my mafia level "estuff" to a Survivor game? Idk, scary.

Lincoln <3 You were the most charming person in the game, I loved talking to you and seeing how you talked to other people. YOU HAVE to like know about Harry Potter. Idk, I had a minor heart injury that you don't know the books or the movies.

So Harry Potter by JK Rowling the original and bestest. Then there's My Immortal which is a parody of fan fiction of a certain type of Mary Sue character (web series ep 1 here-> https://vimeo.com/70381882). Then there's the Very Potter musical which was a really awesome retelling of HP by like totally amazing people and is hilarious which FOXYELF linked. Then Potter Puppet Pals is a separate thing which is also awesome BUT DO THE ORIGINALS FIRST BC LIKE YOU WILL CRY or at least feel lots of things.

Fluminator should totes get an award for like "Captivating PM Style" or something like that.

Alfred, you made me cry with the Beast blindside. Though you were very sweet in an evil way, I couldn't shank you because of all the early game stuff :P

Hatter, hey again. LOL. You were awesome again this game too :)

Beast, you're like my soul mate. So much love to you <3 Your comic was epic and should have won :)
Last edited by elusive on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 73, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 69, elusive wrote:I try to save the crazy for my diary.

is that so

Well, I thought of three responses in my head and didn't say any of them so OMG progress. Like don't I know you from CAH or something like that?

~

Arms, dude you're totally good at strategy and stuff our stars just didn't align <3

And Clock King a lot of love there for being cool (and I need to learn people's MS names so I stop thinking of them forever as what I knew them by in the olden days of Arkham or the really ancient days of ETU).

Also Numbers, Freeze, Howler and Codpiece were pretty cool too. Numbers, I wanted to like be in your shadow alliance and tried to remake it in your honor :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by elusive »

Hmm....kay. Lots of Numbers :P

Is there a list of who won which game(s) and maybe their avatar\character (this is something that interests me lots)? Also, 21 games that's intense (is pick'em V because the irony of that will be high).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:08 am

Post by elusive »

Thanks, Crazy :) The characters of winners are pretty varied so that's cool to see.

EtU was a real and super sweet cupcake of game that I was a part of even if it is classified as a Jon Snow in the list of games :P In EtU\Arkham, I may have exaggerated my game history to get away from being seen as Noobish. On the other hand I guess Arkham is my first "real" Survivor game.

I'm never a Noob, being a noob is so noobish.

I'm never sure who "he" is either but "he" seems like a super epic noob.

Return to “Social Game Archive”