Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I wasn't in the game for very long and I still need to read stuff, but I have things to say!

I'd first like to apologise to all for quitting the game. It puts a bit of a dampener on things for all involved but I'm especially sorry to my main allies Rory, Krypto and Alfred. You three were the main guys I wanted to stick with if at all possible. Rory was obviously the one I never would have voted for (and also I told him pretty much everything by the end there :oops: ), but loved Breezy and OGML too! I think there might have been a bit of bitching about Alfred in my confessional so I must apologise for that, but just know I thought you were super great. I think out of everyone I was most impressed by your play in this game!

I would also like to mention White Rabbit as someone I enjoyed, but hey, when does that not happen? I think we ID'd each other pretty quickly, and by the time I was a ghost we'd realised that we knew each other's ID. There's always something fun about the conversation when that's the case. :P

And Red Arrow! Seeing you eliminated hurt so much but I'm glad that it helped you deal with the stuff you needed to. I thought you were awesome and you were up there among my closest allies while we were both in the game.

And congrats to Batwoman!!! I'm super excited to see you win a game and I was incredibly flattered by your high opinion of my play here. I believe you still would have bested me in the end, but I wouldn't have gone down without a fight!

Overall I liked everyone here! Even Beast Boy who I must aplogise to for being the person I irrationally disliked this game. I need to work on this! :/

And Radja, I love you until the end of days as well. <3
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:12 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 66, animorpherv1 wrote:I just want to say this quickly. I think my favourite player transformation as a whole goes to DV - because I still remember watching him playing his first few games while I modded them and be paranoid as shit over EVERYTHING. LITERALLY EVERYTHING and unable to do much - then leaving the Survivor thing for a while and seeing him play here was like night and day. Good job.

<3

Thanks Ani. It means a lot.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:29 pm