Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 41, herrcombs wrote:
In post 21, Garmr wrote:VOTE: bluewaffle

Because I like you

Wait... Who's bluewaffle? Did you mean BBT? Or are you voting someone who's not in this game?

Its my pet name for bbt since the first game we had
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 37, mykonian wrote:we could be out of rvs right now.

You know, why not.

Garmr already committed a scumtell trying to call someone town. There's no need for the word "honestly" there, it only makes sense from a point where scum is trying to think like town. The word "honestly" implies that he comes from a setting where he was prepared to lie this game, then found a situation where it wasn't necessary. Add to this that he's stepping in to protect someone from an accusation and that little sentence becomes quite damning. Buddying and at the same time showing off his mindset is scummy.

So dwlee, are we out of rvs? :)
honestly I use that word a lot it features in all my recent games. Also what's this bs about calling someone town. I said I don't see anything scummy yet. You seem like your reaching so have my vote.

VOTE: mycorana
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 87, Dwlee99 wrote:So many people have weak reasons for being on the mykonian wagon.

So do you town read him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 90, Dwlee99 wrote:To : Garmr, myko is null for me atm. He's playing aggressively and stimulating conversation but his reads are stretched.
To : Thought I'd lay a BBT town read out there because it would generate something to talk about (which it did) and allow me to get reads. The implosion read was used to talk outloud and make people not just dismiss my post as "random reads that make no sense" which caused people to comment seriously on it.

You know having a lot of content with stretched reads can be a sign of scum trying to hard to be town. So it's not really a weak reason to be voting myko. As we also just came out RVs I don't understand why you would attack a wagon you call null and admit that mykos reasons are stretched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 94, Dwlee99 wrote:If I don't attack the wagon when are people gonna actually give more reasons for it than stretched reads? The wagon just allows scum to hide by joining under the same reasons as everyone else. I need more from people than "Reads are stretched" when joining a wagon. I could also sit here and argue that stretching reads can be town trying to figure out the game.

You could try to argue that but I would point out constant stretching makes it lean to the scum side more.

Also attacking a wagon this early is stupid if you don't town read them for multiple reasons. Also they are stretching vote is better than this wagon shit but lol his a null read. Maybe with a bit of pressure you could of had your read on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 74, mykonian wrote:well garmr sucks :)

vote garmr

herr's 67 seems town. He doesn't look particulary devious either. Probably should go on the townlist then.

In post 85, mykonian wrote:"so he was in effect defending me."

"trying to call someone town"

I did that from memory, didn't use exact quotes. Effect is the same, conclusions as well.

Since when did I call dw worthless for just omgus? I was quite thorough with that insult. If he's town there was no reason to reply to my post as he did. If he's scum that omgus was pretty poor for him. All in all, he's made two actions now that make him shit regardless of role.

regarding my vote, I don't really care. Could have put it down at the first time garmr looked scum, did it at the second time. His vote was by far the worst of the bunch and it was about time scum joined my wagon. Just compare feli's vote to garmr's and tell me you can't see the difference. Your play is fine. His isn't.

That's 2 scum for now, I think I'm happy with that. Night, people.

So your only real reason I am scum is because of the fact I used honestly which I honestly use a lot and even more so since you mentioned it. Also you should quit before you burn youself if there's a wagon between you and me your the one getting lynched.

Anyway reading people as scum for voting you is pretty pathetic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

@keysor yes I will confirm I am a power role I don't want to say what through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tip look through mykonians iso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh you can lynch me I'm not really an important power role just a bullet proof townie I was trying to draw attention to get someone to night kill me with a soft power role claim before but now I don't really care. My care factor for this game is zero. Because I didn't think anyone would be that retarded and mentally handicapped to follow with myko because of the word honestly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm having a two day break from this game then maybe i will a bit more motivated.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok back early and feeling better. Anyway i am not going to replace out as really what would that do I pretty much already claimed and you assume I'm going to do nothing all game except defend myself and what more can I actually do to hurt the game state other than claim this useless role... Another reason I took the break was when I came back I could see to how people would react with out my presence because I didn't want to fill 70 the chat with Me vs myko

Anyway what I got about three town reads out of it i'll do the scum reads after because tbh I'm lazy and it be interesting to see how people react.

Dwlee- He has been fighting hard for it and has a much better case than myko ever did even through it's still wrong and flawed in places. What I don't like is how he was pretty defensive of myko yet at the time myko had the best on him this worries me a lot. Also I feel like Dwelee is pushing for the fact That I am scum yet he refuses to listen to what others have to say when is criticed In a way that makes him come across as a stubborn townie rather than stubborn scum.

Heirama-I find this slot to be town. Because I don't really see a scum slot trying to push me to replace out and waste a potential mislynch that is the first big sign. Other than that heirs play has been consistent and I can see logic in pretty much all heirs posts.

Implosion-His debate with myko makes me lean more toward the town side. It looks like he his trying to convince myko of his point of view. As he thinks we are both town I think this falls in line with someone with a town mindset. He also shows more town hunting than scum hunting through scum hunting is there process of elimination is also a thing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 244, Dwlee99 wrote:@Garmr : Can you explain the second sentence in your read on me? What did you mean I defended Myko when he had the best on me? What does him having the best of me mean?

Bad typing lol. I mean myko had the best case on him at the time. He was reaching at everything and anything this could be seen a scum flail. I really don't know how you could of seen it otherwise other than if you got fucked up on some kinda pills or something. I heard acid is some very strong shit :P

In post 243, Hieirama wrote:@Garmr
WB!
Glad to see that the vacation helped.
Reading that, my Town read on implosion gets a bit stronger too; I need to review Dwlee...
Eager to see your thoughts on Myko's play when you've been gone.

To be honest I'm starting to have doubts mykos scum. I'm starting to believe he may really be that crazy to believe what he is saying and I don't really want to believe someone who act like that in town exists...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

Welp My scum list goes a little like this at the moment (Will do them one at a time starting with the biggest scum first)

Lala -
In post 259, Lalendra wrote:
Garmr – “Honestly” was interesting, but I don’t think it was as much of a scumtell as everyone seemed to think it was. also feels to me like he is being overly-defensive town, I really don’t think that it is a scummy post. But then along comes . What is the purpose of this post? Why say you’re a power role if you’re not willing to say what? Why claim when no one asked you to? Why so cryptic? And then you just give up on the game. Anti-town at best. Don’t play if you’re just going to totally screw your team by playing poorly and then giving up. I dislike PL but this is the wagon that I am most inclined to pursue at this point, because as Hieirama pointed out, being blatantly anti-town is almost as bad as being scum.
VOTE: Garmr

This here is a extremely poor reason to vote me and a total misrep. It's pretty obvious I was going for a gambit with out saying my power role to get scum to shoot me also I never gave up on the game I just needed a little break to clear my head about things and read other peoples reactions. The way your potraying me here seems like a scummy excuse to vote someone and say they are town at the same time. Then you try and play it off as a policy lynch which you even said yourself you don't like doing.

In post 235, Lalendra wrote:I dislike policy lynches, because even if someone's being anti-town, they're still a town player who is alive. I'd rather garmr replaced out and we got someone else who was worth something, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

I'm on mobile at the moment but I'll make a more extensive post when my computer decides to turn on.

P-edit: was it really necessary to quote a wall for a one-line comment? :facepalm:

But that doesn't even add to the fact that you haven't even tried to look for scum this game. Sure claiming something like bp maybe a little antitown but I was originally going for a gambit which i stressed out and befuddled and I'm actually trying now and shown intention.

You haven't even bothered to scum hunt this game and are just giving out town reads to most players or asking questions. You haven't made a firm stance on anyone yet. You have plenty of time to get a scum read which you haven't so. Your play also seems like your trying to duck under the radar while 259 seems forced and contradicts what you said in

In post 217, Lalendra wrote:There's a difference between not scum hunting, and just not posting walls and pointless read-lists. If you have questions I'll answer them, but I typically wait until I feel like I have a solid case on someone before I say something, rather than making lists of leans and nulls.

VOTE: Lala
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

Felisan-
I had pretty much a null read on feli till this post

In post 224, Felissan wrote:
Mod, could we get a votecount? I'm starting to get consused right now.

Since the last time I could be active in-thread, mykonian has pretty much redeemed himself - I can see how him being trigger-happy on the early-game poking is just a tactic to get more info, and he's pretty much done his best to shape the debate to encourage people to be more active and speak of the important topics. I'd still like him to answer some questions that were asked a long time ago, and some posts still feel unnecessary in the middle... (I'm looking at you, ...)
UNVOTE: mykonian

I've definitely got a scum read on Garmr now, but I'll put it on the back burner for now - I'll wait for it to be really blatant before wanting him dead, we wouldn't want to lose a legit PR if it turns out we're wrong, even if it's just a BP.
My read comes from a few points: first, his original mykonian vote just felt overly defensive, and he stood on the wagon for no more explicit reasons than that early read from him. Second, he's been pretty agressive about the myko wagon, in particular with and - it sounds like he expects people to join his wagon for great justice without even considering the fact that we may have different reads on myko, which just sounds like a lazy approach to scum-hunting. And of course, his claim was just the icing on the cake - spontaneously claiming a PR is apparently not something that's particularly scummy, but if he was meaning to soft-claim in , why did he immediately claim when questionned about it? And why did he claim BP right after that, even though it breaks the whole purpose of being one?

For now, my vote will go somewhere completely different...
VOTE: Hieirama
The wording in some of his posts just has a feel of uneasy scum (constantly insisting on whether his play is scummy or not, worrying too much about not doing enough) - I mainly think of these lines:
In post 118, Hieirama wrote:I made that readlist, you're right, to contribute a little bit more than a one-liner. I'm not sure how that's scum-oriented?

In post 168, Hieirama wrote:Scum can casually give opinions on recent events too, though, its not just a Town thing.

-snip-

Kind of. I'll restate it: "I'll attempt to form an analysis even though I don't fully get what's going on, because it's much better than lurking around."

I'd like to put a bit more pressure on him, hence my vote.

He quickly says he has a scum read on me yet he doesn't explain it but then goes he could be a legit power role so I don't want to vote him now. This feels like scum to me waiting to be around the end of the wagon just in case it blows in smoke and puts his vote on the wagon that is actually building up at the time when a lot of controversy is surrounding mine. He does mention a few points but tbh I think he through out more points towards me than heirama. His vote on heir doesn't really push them to get more answers out of heir.

Also his scum list so far just consist of the biggest wagons at the time I can defiantly see a scum agenda here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'll do the last one latter
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 272, Dwlee99 wrote:@Garmr : That post reeks of OMGUS. You're wrong on a few things there. First of all, your "gambit" was not very clear. Your gambit makes sense if you didn't decide to completely ruin the entire thing by claiming BP. But you did. Second, you say Lalendra has done no scum hunting and yet they did in the post you quoted. I liked that wall but m'kay about your opinion.

Omgus is a overused scumtell that is entirely worthless and to be afraid to state your opinion about how you feel about someone makes you failure as a town so that's why I don't care for it.

Second you like it but can you tell me who laendras scum list is or why she is satisfied staying on someone who she considers anti town instead of scum hunting. This isn't scum hunting this is just placing people as town reads and throwing worthless questions at people with out commiting to a scum read so she can breeze through a policy lynch. Learn the difference.

Also it is pretty clear looking back and doesn't take much brain power to process hint at a power role then leave it at that. But some idiot decided to blurt it out in the open which no one should do (town or scum) if they think someone is a power role so I just confirmed it then gah You can start to see why I got pissed off. But it does make perfect sense. Me ruining it through doesn't make sense for scum either because I could of played it off for longer and then burst it out latter on. Also I could of done a better fake claim like 2 shot hider so I can explain why scum didn't shoot me and confirm people as town and possible confirm a scum mate as town as well.

Also you didn't criticize my second scum read so do you see the logic in that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 276, Lalendra wrote:
In post 261, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
First off, assuming he's telling the truth it makes perfect sense to not specify a power role. Second, doesn't lynching anti-town instead of scum screw over the town by compunding things even more?

At the time I was feeling that we might have to choose the lesser of two evils, because he was going to actually harm us with anti-town play, which is worse than contributing nothing. After his last few posts I feel a good deal better, as it seems he is now engaged and out of whatever funk that was.

In post 261, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Also, I asked you which mykonian posts were full of crap and all of the posts you talked about were post 51 and earlier. Is there a reason for this?

You're right, I didn't specifically answer that question. I'll answer it in the next post.

In post 262, implosion wrote:
In post 259, Lalendra wrote:as Hieirama pointed out, being blatantly anti-town is almost as bad as being scum.

Being anti-town may be "as bad as being scum" (although I'm not quite sure what that means) but that doesn't mean wasting a mislynch on someone you think is town (especially a power role) is going to further the town win condition.

It does if he actively sabotages town with bad/apathetic play. But like I said, I don't really think that's the case anymore.

In post 269, Garmr wrote:
This here is a extremely poor reason to vote me and a total misrep. It's pretty obvious I was going for a gambit with out saying my power role to get scum to shoot me also I never gave up on the game I just needed a little break to clear my head about things and read other peoples reactions. The way your potraying me here seems like a scummy excuse to vote someone and say they are town at the same time. Then you try and play it off as a policy lynch which you even said yourself you don't like doing.

Sorry for misunderstanding, not sure why I thought you gave up, OH RIGHT BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WERE GIVING UP THAT'S WHY.

Anyway, since Garmr no longer seems like he's just going to mail it in the rest of the game, UNVOTE: Garmr I guess.

In post 178, Garmr wrote:I'm having a two day break from this game then maybe i will a bit more motivated.

In post 242, Garmr wrote:Ok back early and feeling better. Anyway i am not going to replace out as really what would that do I pretty much already claimed and you assume I'm going to do nothing all game except defend myself and what more can I actually do to hurt the game state other than claim this useless role... Another reason I took the break was when I came back I could see to how people would react with out my presence because I didn't want to fill 70 the chat with Me vs myko

Anyway what I got about three town reads out of it i'll do the scum reads after because tbh I'm lazy and it be interesting to see how people react.

Dwlee- He has been fighting hard for it and has a much better case than myko ever did even through it's still wrong and flawed in places. What I don't like is how he was pretty defensive of myko yet at the time myko had the best on him this worries me a lot. Also I feel like Dwelee is pushing for the fact That I am scum yet he refuses to listen to what others have to say when is criticed In a way that makes him come across as a stubborn townie rather than stubborn scum.

Heirama-I find this slot to be town. Because I don't really see a scum slot trying to push me to replace out and waste a potential mislynch that is the first big sign. Other than that heirs play has been consistent and I can see logic in pretty much all heirs posts.

Implosion-His debate with myko makes me lean more toward the town side. It looks like he his trying to convince myko of his point of view. As he thinks we are both town I think this falls in line with someone with a town mindset. He also shows more town hunting than scum hunting through scum hunting is there process of elimination is also a thing.

This shows my intent to get back into the game. I find it hard to believe you would miss reading this as you said you would wait to see how I would react when I got back. It's a conflict of what you said earlier. About waiting to see how I would respond. A lot of what you say and what you do is conflicting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 277, Dwlee99 wrote:Their main scum read seems to be you. I think that they have a scum lean on Haschel as well (confirm, lalendra?) or null I think? They mentioned them couldn't tell if it was a scum or null read.
Your second scum read is better. Fellisan's post is odd, at least the first part. It makes sense to be worried that you might actually be a power role. And I disagree about you claiming early being less likely as scum. The fact that you thought of that two-shot hider claim shows the mindset you're in. This is sort of reaching but as town why would you even think of a fake claim like that.

FoS Lalendra for suddenly giving up reads on pressure regarding them. Based on your post it wasn't a PL.

It was obvious you didn't read that correctly. They made it clear I was a policy and the fact you have to ask the person If the actually have a scum read on a person is pretty bad as they can actually deny it latter on. Also I am scum minded I put my self in scum shoes when I scum hunt.

There are three diffrent type of minded people town-fferylt/thor neutral-pirate mollie/not science and scum me and ferrylt/pirate mollies mentor (this theroy comes from there mentor who name I forgot) I have mentioned this theroy of mindsets in past games as well.

That's how I came up with my lala scum read I put myself in their shoes. I'm always thinking of how to play as scum as I enjoy scum more than town because it's easier for me. I can create scenarios in my head in a instant. It ends up catching scum people wouldn't normally catch but on the flip side I tend to miss some things other people see.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 287, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 177, Garmr wrote:Tbh you can lynch me I'm not really an important power role just a bullet proof townie I was trying to draw attention to get someone to night kill me with a soft power role claim before but now I don't really care. My care factor for this game is zero. Because I didn't think anyone would be that retarded and mentally handicapped to follow with myko because of the word honestly.

Yeah, I don't like this. At the very, very best it's anti-town play but it's most likely coming from scum. There is no town motivation to claiming BP like that - none at all.

In post 184, implosion wrote:Garmr is like 99% town. There's nearly zero reason for him to claim bulletproof townie here as scum. 177-178 is a genuine emotional outburst.

Except for there is? Dwlee gave reasons - I agree somewhat that BP isn't a great claim for scum to make. It's a safe one though - doesn't have to give results and has explanations for why he is alive.

You're 1-shot BP Garmr, right?

In post 191, implosion wrote:I also think I like herrcombs and Dierfire as town.

I'm not seeing the Dier town read - talk to me about it. Everything he is posting feels off to me and I can usually read Dier as town pretty quickly.

Does It matter how many shots I can take I really don't like you prying into that seems pretty scummy to do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Garmr »

There's no town motivation in asking how many shots one can take only someone interested in shooting someone would do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 292, Dwlee99 wrote:What is the scum motivation for shooting you, though?

What is the town motivation in trying to direct a possible vig to shoot me. In other words he possible knowledge of a potential vig in the scum roles and his trying to gauge if I'm just a 1 shoot bullet proof or just general bullet proof. The scum agenda for this is that a killing role won't shoot scum for that night and if If they find out how many shots I can take say for example if I am one shot bullet proof townie (which is what he asked not how many shots can I take.) Then he can now if I am safe to shoot latter on after a vig has shoot me. This optimal scum play if he can pull it off. This is why It ring alarm bells to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Garmr »

then he can now see if I am safe to shoot for latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 296, mykonian wrote:Haha. BBT pushes garmr and now he's suddenly scum as well!

this is brilliant :giggle:

So what are your other reads again. I am starting to think you are becoming obsessed with me so much you're starting to lust for me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Garmr »

What I find really pathetic through is myko isn't able to argue with my logic he just make post like 269 and use things like honestly. My evaluation of this player he is either the worst scum or just a stupid vi.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I shouldn't lower myself to your standard you just have a habit of annoying me so I'm just going to ignore your snide remarks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

It's pretty blooming obvious I'm a bp -_-
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Garmr, did you get around to explaining your final scum read?

What are your thoughts on Dier?

Nah I didn't I was actually waiting to see how my final scum read would respond because it was more of a gut feeling and I didn't have a case on you at that point.

Not to sure to be honest he didn't really get to involved between me and myko but commented on it Through his town reading me I don't know what his opinion of myko is because he never really took a stance on him. I just notice things that I consider odd but not really scummy just I don't understand them.
Like when he said dwl is easy to lynch and people are voting him are more likely scum, Trying to put a link to dwlee and lalandra (even through that whole chat was interesting for another reason all togther) and well that's it for now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think a post from feli would be good right now as I'm curious on what :?

his thoughts are so far. Her 306 seemed like she had a little town read on him and brought out postive points on him. What In that exchange changed your opinion on him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Man phone cut some of the post above the her bit refers to lala
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 362, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, but you're using defensiveness as a reason for reading Hieirama as scum. How does that work?

Why would I move off of Garmr as scum?
Don't really like the "why would I move off garmr as scum thing" if he didn't appear to have changed his tone about me around the same time it would of been a lot worse. Just seems like he knows I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Garmr »

I have nothing against a pisca lynch. I am in rush to end the day through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Garmr »

Is in no rush stupid phone posts
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: pistachi0n

Changed my mind I'm eager to see how this slot flips.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 441, mykonian wrote:Now that's an interesting kill. For one because I would have guessed someone else to go, for two because implosion was the odd man out of the obvtown group when considering his reads.

Reread a bit and you can disagree with me here, but I don't think implosion was killed for his suspicions. He kept his reads close and given that feli's slot is the one replaced, I don't think that person gets a major say in the NK straight away. He came back on his dier read and anyway that's a common one. I think someone saw a pr tell there or scum had other motives with their kill.

BBT, I want your opinion on this.

Curious why you say feli has a say in the night kill think this may be a slip
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol the day was over people were putting intentions to hammer on pista if you actually think that's scummy hammering that's kinda pathetic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also what subject which needed addressing was there at the end of day 1? Lala pretty obvious scum she was pushing a policy lynch on me day 1 now she scum reads me and the person who was town reading me the most dies. Also what's curious is myko was pushing me all day then votes pista and is now acting like the pista lynch was all my fault lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

@bbt Your a bit of a pariah aren't you. At least you figured out I'm town and not a liar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

If you want to engage in the pariah contract bbt with my flip I can pretty much say with 85 percent certainty that you are town. But You must be of eligible circumstance to engage in it. If you don't fit the criteria as town (if your scum don't even bother :P) do not sign with blood and don't worry about the contract. If signed I will do my best to avoid the mistakes of the past over our shared history and avoid the clash.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 473, Dwlee99 wrote:Garmr, there was still more to talk about. There was (someone said it) a full wagon in a page. You declare INTENT because it gives people time to make decisions and look over the wagon again.
And wtf is 472?

But I don't see why it would make me scum doing that I been in this game long enough and I have seen just as many town hammer in similar situations. I just came out a situation where scum didn't get hammered and lived a day because a flash wagon on him didn't go through and it cost town the game. Also admit it, it was the end of the day it's not like it made a big deal and there was many people not caring about the lynch and agreeing to it. Do you think it's strange that they are all acting like it was such a big deal that someone they were scum reading got lynched?

472 is me making sure I don't repeat a mistake of the past bbt should know what I'm talking about if he doesn't that's fine to I just want him to know.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Has anyone actually read meanmelter post Analise even through it is formatted horribly.I will break down the stuff about me since it's the easiet to anwser since I was involved in it.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:#:Jesus Christ this guy has nothing to say? No questions? No bandwagon even? He just adds clarity to a nickname, which isn't scummy at all, but it's scummy to me that it's all he says. I always find scum to be very inactive and trying to let time fly by day one. They want to raise as little suspicion as they can.
-Town rep.

I find this post pretty pathetic your attacking me for answering a question when in the next 22 minutes (I was at work or walking to work so I couldn't post much) I actually put down a serious vote. Your point is invalid. Also why you town rep it if your saying it's scummy I'm going to assume that's a typo. I find this a scummy reason to try and push as it's stretched and I don't think a town would try to attack from such a angle. It's something one would gloss over or just look in the iso and go Meh. It's painting me in a scummy light by bending the truth. if you paint a flower using shit it's still shit on the paper.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:
# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

don't know why you have this point and the previous point together you can easily see it hasn't even been 20 minutes between the posts. It conflicts with your previous statement.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:
# Reaction bait w/ OMGUS after flaming someone who did the same. If he uses this well I give him town rep. We will see. Though this post also gives me slight suspicion of a Myko/Garmr scumteam. Mostly because I have disliked both of their voting history & reasons behind them. I think this post could also be scum-on-scum action just to throw that old "Mafia don't attack other mafia" hat out of the way.
I don't understand why you are trying to link me and myko together. You just called us both scum and you put it as a null post.
Null post

Is this guy serious? I am not liking these posts at all. Claiming a power role like that and saying you have zero motivation for this game is not the best thing to say. Not sure if that's scum trying to draw people off his wagon, or a townie who's purposely trying to avoid making himself a night target because he's actually a different PR. Anyways, I would say this is a null read from someone who I've found scummy before, but the zero motivation thing is really not hitting me in the places they should.
-Town rep

Ok your giving me town rep for this so now I am a null read why has this changed your views becuase you said this point was pretty null as you gave a scum reasoning as well.??

# Now, if I did see that no one died tonight, I would have seen it as the mafia targeting Garmr thinking he is lying and that he's another power role. Though I suppose that gives the mafia the option not to kill anyone. I just don't think they would even bother with Garmr to be honest though. Losing a D1 night kill feels like a setback.

Why would mafia even risk shooting me they could easily try to push a mislynch on day 2 they are probably going to fail but yeh. Then at the end you discredit your own point why are you doing that. A town member shouldn't be so indecisive.

I could go through the rest of the things but none of them actually raise a point on me other than omg hammer. which is pretty pathetic considering it was the end of the day but the reason he votes me.

You've done nothing at all productive for the town the entire game. You went from AFK one line posts to softclaiming out of no where and then hardclaiming thinking it was gonna somehow be useful for the town.

This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot So presmuing this and using it as a reason to lynch someone means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

You also fucked up the line of events trying to misrep me here I soft claimed then hard claimed when people were being retarded and then to stop myself from stressing out I took a 1 and half day break which isn't even that long to gather my thoughts and feel better about myself. Your exaggerating it to be a giant fucking long time and trying to make it out that I was a lurker when in fact before that I was one of the more active players in this game. You also mention nothing about my reads and play it off as I have done nothing That is fucking pathetic and giant ass misrep.

Also you were felissan slot and that slot was scummy as fuck.

VOTE: meanmelter
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, Lalendra wrote:
In post 464, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?

Read my ISO, I think I've been pretty clear about my cases for both of them.

There's no reasons as why I am scum it's just policy lynch reasons.

In post 481, Hieirama wrote:

And wow Garmr
thats a lot of "fuck"s in those last few paragraphs there.

Fuck is one of my fave words espically if I'm emphasizing something. What do you think of my post combined with the fact the slot was fellisan?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 486, Dierfire wrote:
@Garmr

Herrcombs doesn't appear to be here right now, so I'll do the English-to-English translation. Meanmelter is using the notation "-Town rep" as opposed to "+Town rep", so he's not actually "giving you Town rep" in those posts, he's indicating the opposite.

Yeh i do consider that he might mean it negatively in my comments through I did mention it. It doesn't really effect my case much through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

god I haven't even read that last post yet and just skimmed the pictures seriously man.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol to avoid giant walls of shit like I will address a couple of key points since half your post is utter just banter and has no real points at all If you want me to address something put it into dot point to surmises your case.

-your response to me hammering the last person is shit as it shows no scum motive this is just fluff about times 30 hours is still a day and the game at the time was stalling and others had the intention to end the day. Your lack of point is void.

-giving no intent isn't the best thing to do as scum espically when there multiple people that were willing to hammer pista the pressure would be on the other person that hammered then and not yourself.

-yeh that pretty obvious now that you weren't giving me town rep for that but I accounted for that in my post just in case I was wrong. Also the span of time this happened wasn't very large. Also a serious vote for that amount of reach in logic (fucking using the honestly isn't a scum tell.) If myko does flip town this game I am forever going to tease the fuck out of them forever for such a useless tell and focusing me practically the whole game being useless. (because I will flip town) Also your trying to put my misunderstanding of something as me intentially misrepping you wow scum as fuck.

-first thing in your head just means you did a fuck up and now your trying to sweep it away in a matter of hours which seems scummy to me.

-lol you need to learn how to play mafia if you think that power role claim was scummy but the fact is you are scum so it is forgivable that your trying to act like a idiot.

-Yes you did lol you fucking put that I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative. What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I gave some pretty good content day one after I relaxed but you skim over it and don't even mention my activities till the hammer which makes me believe your just a scum fuck just trying to get a lynch off me lol because I'm a power role :P.

Also pretty obvious fellisan was my secondary scum read and lala was my primary at the time brah but now I think your scummier than lala so why don't you throw another bad point out there to try and divert away from the thing that make you scum.

Lol boy i also voted lala so my vote history was myko,lala then pista.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 493, Garmr wrote:
Lol to avoid giant walls of shit like I will address a couple of key points since half your post is utter just banter and has no real points at all If you want me to address something put it into dot point to surmises your case.
-your response to me hammering the last person is shit as it shows no scum motive this is just fluff about times 30 hours is still a day and the game at the time was stalling and others had the intention to end the day. Your lack of point is void.
-giving no intent isn't the best thing to do as scum espically when there multiple people that were willing to hammer pista the pressure would be on the other person that hammered then and not yourself.

I don't think this question was a game changer to be honest. What in this question would of changed the results? if your talking about pista about the question soze asked. I don't care really pista's reads tbh because they were superfical as shit. I did mistake her as scum at the time but you can easily tell she was just skimming through the game and not actually going indepth with it. I thought a town pista would put more thought into her reads obviously not.

-yeh that pretty obvious now that you weren't giving me town rep for that but I accounted for that in my post just in case I was wrong. Also the span of time this happened wasn't very large. Also a serious vote for that amount of reach in logic (fucking using the honestly isn't a scum tell.) If myko does flip town this game I am forever going to tease the fuck out of them forever for such a useless tell and focusing me practically the whole game being useless. (because I will flip town) Also your trying to put my misunderstanding of something as me intentially misrepping you wow scum as fuck.

Are you literally strawmanning me now? I never said you misrepresenting me was intentional at all.

well why even mention it then when a like 2 people had already told me. It's like you were trying to make me look scummy with out having a real point.

-first thing in your head just means you did a fuck up and now your trying to sweep it away in a matter of hours which seems scummy to me.

I don't even understand what you are talking about here.
the myko and me being a scum team that was the first thing that ran out your head. You quickly went back over it when it was pointed out.

-lol you need to learn how to play mafia if you think that power role claim was scummy but the fact is you are scum so it is forgivable that your trying to act like a idiot.

I think you need to learn how to play mafia if you think claiming as a "not important power role" and having "zero motivation" isn't scummy as hell.
What's the scum motivation for it then what would the scum motivation for just taking 1 day off to get my head back into it. You say shit is scummy but you can't even say why scum would do that it's laughable.

In post 493, Garmr wrote:-Yes you did lol you fucking put that
I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative.
What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

Read what you wrote brah now you're changing the story brah.

I gave some pretty good content day one after I relaxed but you skim over it and don't even mention my activities till the hammer which makes me believe your just a scum fuck just trying to get a lynch off me lol because I'm a power role :P.

Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.
Are you daft or something the link between lala and dwelee was mentioned by deir and I said it is wierd that deir mentioned it. but I'm smart enough to know when someone made a mistake in reading and wouldn't try to push it as a scum point I still have produced more reads than myko and other people as well but it's fucking hilarious that your trying to push I had no content.

Also pretty obvious fellisan was my secondary scum read and lala was my primary at the time brah but now I think your scummier than lala so why don't you throw another bad point out there to try and divert away from the thing that make you scum.

It looks like to me your secondary was Pista. Why else would you hammer someone you don't find scummy? You only mention Felisan being scummy once.

Never said I didn't find pista scummy I was willing to lynch her becuase she was in that null terriotory and I felt it would advance the game state brah.

[
quote="In post 493, Garmr"]
Lol boy i also voted lala so my vote history was myko,lala then pista.

Yea you voted Lala right after she voted you.[/quote]
I voted lala after she tried to policy lynch me with out even trying to scum hunt brah and a bunch of other reasons. Pretty fucking sloppy scum work trying to push away my points with oh but she voted you first.

Brah like I said your trying to paint me as scum by selecting a few posts and pretty much ignoring what conflicts with your argument thats fucking scummy brah.

You've been a scummy player since the start. I'm surprised you weren't the d1 lynch tbh.

That's incorrect the player base is pretty split on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr

That;s incorrect as I also have been making valid points as well as acknowledge by heir.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Garmr »

lalendra is so fucking obvious scum this game town should neck themselves if they can't see it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Garmr »

hey keysor what do you think of the wagon that has put me on L-2 specifically lala and the fillis replacement.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

lala hasn't provided any reasons why I amscum. She also hasn't pointed out the bits she agrees with mean melterand why they are correct and no one is questioning her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

I felt we were getting no where tbh soze. Also tell em what was the scum motive of me doing that. I have never done that in my scum carrer have a look. No one has actually emtaed me or if they have they won't say anything becuase if someone does meta me it's pretty obvious I'm town. What I'm going to say right now is border line trust tell territory and i have to change it in the future so don't count on using it after this game.

But if you meta every single one of my scum I have never ever fake claimed anything other than vanilla town and I don't plan to often. It's just to much risk for such little reward.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 528, mykonian wrote:about your hier read lalendra, I think it's worth it to do some additional research. You could be right and she's newb scum, but it could also be a personality thing of someone who thinks the water in the pool is cold and keeps standing by the side. It's just a bit too blatant for it to be really scummy, I think scum has more incentive to avoid it. But then, I didn't put in that extra time to read some of hier's games yet :)

if your really town and you actually believe lala is town then your one of the dumbest mafia players I ever meet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Garmr »

The people in my scum list are

Lala,the guy I'm voting,myko and hercombs. I may be wrong on one but this is where I think scum lays.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Your scum reading me hercombs?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I wouldn't mind getting lynched today it would point out lulus scummy behavior, Mykonian would have to interact with other players and stop riding my dick and the game could move on at this point it might push town in the right direction instead of being mentally handicapped retards. I got myself in this situation with the claim and hammer so after calming down because with the older players base they would easily That I'm town. (I don't consider mykoyion a good example of a older player.) This will be a learning experience for some newer players not to be fooled by scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

@hercombs if you place your vote on me and I get lynched today will you vote lale tomorrow because I'm willing to cut a deal were I will hammer myself if the players on my wagon vote lale tomorrow. If I am scum you can disregard it(I'm not scum) I mean I have extremely valid points on lale and lale lets admit it when I flip town is pretty obvious scum I mean the points on her are staggering and she is probably one of the players I made the best case on.

Process of elimination herrcombs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Garmr »

tbh I just wanted another name on there because I'm sure of 2 of 3 of my reads so if I have 4 the chances of me having all the scum in there increase thus I get bragging rights at the end of the game which is pretty much what I care about most in the game of mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 545, herrcombs wrote:Hmm. I don't know what to think of your "offer." For one, I don't like bargaining with people who call me a "mentally handicapped retard." I also think we're playing this game for entirely different reasons. Yours is a very self-centered approach, and everyone else be damned if we win or lose, at least you can claim you had 2/4 of your scumreads correct at some point in the game, right??

I obviously don't understand your methods of PoE, if that's indeed how you're scumreading me (it seems a lot more like OMGUS to me). But a serious question for you -- Do you think all of the scum are stacking on you, trying their damndest to get you lynched? There's not a single person you're scumreading who isn't either on your wagon or entertaining the thought.

Well let me put it this way bud
Yesterday lala was town reading me and I had her as scum. Also ask yourself this question does it matter that they are scum reading me? I have given good points on each of my main 3 scum reads in fact more than most players here. I also have people that are my scum reading me on my town list. So this thing about the people that scum reading me are all on my scum list seems like a scum tactic to devalue my reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 558, Dwlee99 wrote:Garmr, I don't understand how you can think everyone on your wagon is scum.
Not only would it be terrible scum play it is unreasonable and just OMGUS'y.

Herrcombs has moved really high onto my towndar (I like. Very sound logic and reasoning although I disagree on hieir being the person we should lynch today.),

Dude when I'm right you will eat those words
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Does it matter if my scum reads are on the same wagon if I have good reasons to scum read them?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

If people look at my scum meta I should be like confirmed town at this point
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 563, herrcombs wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:Does it matter if my scum reads are on the same wagon if I have good reasons to scum read them?

You have not substantiated your scumread of me in the slightest, so I will continue to dispute this.

What about my other reads then?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Garmr »

about time myko starts looking at other players than me instead mof focusing on me the entire game and ignoring everyone else.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 585, Dierfire wrote:I like Keyser's recent series of posts. I think that lynching Haschel would be better than lynching Garmr, but worse than lynching Hieirama or Lalendra.

UNVOTE: Hieirama
VOTE: Lalendra

@Garmr @Keyser

If you're reading Lalendra as Mafia, I think that you should vote for Lalendra.

@DWL

I'd like you to discuss further your impression that either Lalendra is Mafia or Garmr is. Are you equally willing to vote for either?

VOTE: lalendra
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

@meanmelter ever heard of a compromise lynch welp yeah that's why I lynched pist and her lynch would of happened anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Seriously through I ask people to look up my scum meta and bring what they think of it here and no one has done that which makes me think the people who have done that don't want to admit they are wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 576, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Making note of this - choosing to post a theory post above all else is scummy.

In as well - easy questions to apply pressure on someone who is getting run up and worm your way onto the wagon. Haschel, why did you choose to respond to Pistachion's reads list before anything else?

A few things really pinged me on this page - the back end of the pistachion wagon grew very quickly. I feel very good that we have at least one, maybe two, scum in Keyser, Myko, Dier and Garmr. < This is today's lynch pool.

Keyser, why did you choose to ISO Hieirama in instead of continuing your catch up? Especially an ISO that resulted in a null read - seems strange, like, what was the point of that post?

Your not the vigilante then? I thought you crumbed shooting me and you were hinting at acknowledging me as town when you entranced confirming i am indeed bulletproof that's why I changed my read on you to town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 597, mykonian wrote:We have a language problem here, I think. Either you don't know what tunneling is, or I don't. The fact that you can quote so many posts is simply a function of me having a lot of posts. It's true that garmr has been my top suspect for the whole game, but he's hardly been my only one. I've voiced suspicions of other people and nuanced why they would be scum. Also found and called a couple of people town.

I'd be pretty said that should I die tonight, my entire game would be characterised as "he just wanted to lynch garmr". There's plenty of other stuff there and some of it I'm pretty sure is about right (hier's gotten a significant portion of my attention already, I think my last post about that should give you enough to discern if she's uncomfortable town or uncomfortable scum). Same with the feli townread, I know this wasn't popular but I'd be pretty sad if it were forgotten.

90 percent of your posts have been about me and you pretty much only talk about others when people start questioning you and normally not of your own accord you only done a read of your own accord once this game after tunneling me and that was at the just a page or so back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 573, Lalendra wrote:
In post 571, Garmr wrote:I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.

Pretty sure I've already responded to your points, if you go back a bit, but if there's anything I didn't respond to, throw it out there.

well the points where

-why the sudden change of read it pretty obvious you thought I was town yesterday and if you thought I was just a anti town player when i voted pist that isn't a smart scum move and leans more towards the anti town area. As scum it would of drew to much attention to myself and I would be targeted by power role galore.

-your reasons for voting me was a total misrep of my post
In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that
mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL
". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.

Sure my post did say he was wrong and I gave the reasons why he was wrong it's not like i went "yolo you're wrong faggot get headshotted" thus you already misrepresented me with the bolded bit. You also never go on to say why melter points are right and why you agree with them.

Also lets look at your posts 506 to 573 they are pretty much extremely short one sentence empty comments you can flick off your shoulder with no reasoning in them at all or actually trying to get information.

Also I would like to bring up the fact that you slipped in saying you prefer to lynch your town policy read over your scum reads. You would rather lynch town than scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 596, Keyser Söze wrote:Haschel Cedricson and Lalendra have been quiet :shifty:

haschel is a wagon which is unlikely to take off today. I see you have been thinking about lalendra through so care to join me on lalendra wagon?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to add the point that lalendra hasn't had a independent thought of her own and explained it since the start of day 2. It's like day 1 is over so she has been relaxing into the back ground this seems more like noob scum straight out of the newbie games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 604, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't like how Garmr keeps telling us to meta him. It comes off as "I changed my playstyle look I'm not scum!!one1!!"

It irritates me people would accuse me of doing things a noob scum would do when I have never lost a scum game by town catching me (I had a sk kill me once when he was hunting town due to the fact he needed to keep towns focus on scum since scum had already taking a few hits at that stage.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 617, Lalendra wrote:
In post 600, Garmr wrote:
Also I would like to bring up the fact that you slipped in saying you prefer to lynch your town policy read over your scum reads. You would rather lynch town than scum.

Sorry but I'm not seeing that in the posts you quoted here. Can you please point out specifically where I said that?

I'm really getting tired of explaining this, but I'll say it again - my read on you evolved. First it was a PL, then it was your blatantly terrible and anti-town play, then it was your responses to pressure and general attitude toward the game that made me feel that you were in fact scum.

well this ones easy

In post 312, Lalendra wrote:
In post 309, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It sounds like you're undecided on Dier.

If we get a wagon forming on him, maybe you will have a chance to develop a better read?

I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

You said this when I was apparently a policy lynch lol.

In post 618, Lalendra wrote:
In post 605, Garmr wrote:
In post 604, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't like how Garmr keeps telling us to meta him. It comes off as "I changed my playstyle look I'm not scum!!one1!!"

It irritates me people would accuse me of doing things a noob scum would do when I have never lost a scum game by town catching me (I had a sk kill me once when he was hunting town due to the fact he needed to keep towns focus on scum since scum had already taking a few hits at that stage.)

There's always a first time, you can't use never having been caught as a reason why you're not scum THIS time.

another filler post by you.

No actual content today I see.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

bbt haven't you heard I'm the Antichrist.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 629, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 571, Garmr wrote:I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.

Garmr, can you just talk about why you think Lalendra is scum?

Yep for sure

first off lalendra is a newer player and she's pretty horrible as scum because she is obvious just like she is in this game. she has completed 5 games game with 1 flacked so six games in total out of those games she has been scum once and lynched straight away day 1 and the flacked game was scum as well but one post doesn't count anyway.

Day 1

First off there's my day 1 case

In post 217, Lalendra wrote:There's a difference between not scum hunting, and just not posting walls and pointless read-lists. If you have questions I'll answer them, but I typically wait until I feel like I have a solid case on someone before I say something, rather than making lists of leans and nulls.

She said this early on to dodge a question and she would present a case when she feels like it that's ok if she actually does present a case but look at this vote.

In post 259, Lalendra wrote:
Garmr – “Honestly” was interesting, but I don’t think it was as much of a scumtell as everyone seemed to think it was. also feels to me like he is being overly-defensive town, I really don’t think that it is a scummy post. But then along comes . What is the purpose of this post? Why say you’re a power role if you’re not willing to say what? Why claim when no one asked you to? Why so cryptic? And then you just give up on the game. Anti-town at best. Don’t play if you’re just going to totally screw your team by playing poorly and then giving up. I dislike PL but this is the wagon that I am most inclined to pursue at this point, because as Hieirama pointed out, being blatantly anti-town is almost as bad as being scum.

This her voting me latter over 200 posts and she doesn't have one scum read and she's trying to push a policy lynch. It obvious she wanted me a power role dead instead of trying to find scum. It was also obvious at that point of the game that I was back in the game and trying my best and it was obvious that she said she was intrested to see how i would respond when I come back

In post 276, Lalendra wrote:
In post 269, Garmr wrote:

Sorry for misunderstanding, not sure why I thought you gave up, OH RIGHT BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WERE GIVING UP THAT'S WHY.

Anyway, since Garmr no longer seems like he's just going to mail it in the rest of the game, UNVOTE: Garmr I guess.

In post 209, Lalendra wrote:Really not a fan of the claim or the weird emotional outburst so early in the game. It's not that intense yet. I will wait and see what happens after his two-day hiatus though before I decide.

This proves she is a liar as she knew that I was having my break to get back in the game and when she votes me I am already showing effort to get back in. So her vote for me being anti town is out of place and scummy as fuck and she's already trying to back up.

In post 215, Lalendra wrote:Most of myko's posts have been crap. I'm not into posting fluff. When I have something to say, I'll say it. Yeah there's 9 pages, but most of it is garbage, and we still have plenty of time left in this day phase, so I'm waiting for more developments.

Only after been hounded does she start to give reads day 1 but then look at her dier fire scum read.
In post 377, Lalendra wrote:
In post 353, Dierfire wrote:
The second sentence wasn't a joke--that part is true! Your vote typically doesn't stick, though.

Oh my god, this exchange bothers me something fierce. This isn't just pressuring anymore.
VOTE: Dierfire

This after 376 post is her first vote on someone for being scum and it's for this no reasoning at fucking all.

This is the major post through the big killer no one has pointed out
In post 415, Lalendra wrote:Keeping up with the game, not opposed to the pistachi0 lynch but I don't want to vote until we have an official VC. I think BBT's point is legit,
we won't learn much more going in circles like this,
and the Dier wagon isn't going anywhere.

p-edit: That's actually not a bad point, Haschel. The target won't react properly if they know it's just a pressure vote. But don't you think that if they are close enough to being lynched, it gives the same effect as if it was a real wagon forming? Aren't they under some pressure knowing that their reactions to the votes being cast on them are going to determine whether they turn into real votes or not?

She didn't care if the day fucking ended as she said herself we were just going around in circles thus showing some understanding that there really wasn't much that would of been gained.

day 2

In post 480, Lalendra wrote:
In post 464, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?

Read my ISO, I think I've been pretty clear about my cases for both of them.

In her Iso she said nothing about me being scum she only made a case about me being anti town. Also she has no reasoning as to why dierfire is scum no reasoning HER TWO FUCKING TOP READS AND SHE HAS NO REASONING ON EITHER.

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.

Now when she votes me me she doesn't say which point in meltas post are valid and why they are again no reasoning she then misreps my entire post and tries to make me look I'm not given proper answers to melter That is scummy as shit. Goes on to explain she didn't like the quick hammer but remeber she previously said the day was going around in circles she's contradicting herself as I don't believe town would have such a big 180 if they thought they were going round in circles all the time. One of those points was me accusing myko of reaching was scummy which she did as well (also another copied reasoning from the rvs) the irony.

So what have we learned

not once has lalendra provided one reason to scum read any of her scum reads this whole game unless it's copied from someone else
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Garmr »

On her scum reads ^ She has gave reasoning on town reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 635, mykonian wrote:
In post 632, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I believe Garmr is likely town, which means it's between you, Dier or Keyser for today's lynch.

This is the world on it's head. Lalendra isn't there, haschel isn't, you even somehow see garmr as town. Keyser is at best a middle of the pack read, dier hasn't done anything spectacular, I'm town. Those are actual reads. Not "well we had a mislynched, there must be scum at the end of it but it can't be garmr because he's a koala". After 25 pages you need to have something better. Make a case on dier or soze. Hell, try your hand on me, god knows there are posts for each of us. Can't just lynch on not believing that the wagon was all town. It probably wasn't, but the trick isn't in believing that, it's finding the scum amongst them.

Or in other words, this lynchpool sucks. You should know better.

In post 633, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 609, mykonian wrote:Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

I know it's scummy, I know it should get lynched, I don't know how someone got to play this game and not avoid it as a tell, I don't understand why it is happening.

I agree with this so I have to ask - WHAT THE FUCK ARE STILL DOING PUSHING GARMR IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE CASE?????? Like, you're basically saying 'I think Hieirama is scum who knows Garmr is town, so I'm going to lynch Garmr because I'm scum reading him and then if he flips town I'm going to lynch Hieirama because he clearly knew Garmr was town before we lynched him.' Seriously, what the fuck dude?

I've explained my hier read before. Also garmr is scummy in his own right. He's somehow halfway day 2 without any serious reads and there are 2 people doing everything in their power to avoid his lynch. You got pistache last time. That's plenty. Garmr should have died yesterday and you damn well know you killed that wagon, acknowledging even that his claim was scummy.

Bah I have more serious reads than you do. You done nothing but focus me this game except for the one time you branched out. I think your missrepping me hard with that line.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

@bbt what about my Analise of why lalendra is scum will you join the lalendra at the end of the day if deir doesn't pick up?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 642, mykonian wrote:
In post 639, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I will continue to push for Dier.

Thanks for the offer though.

Don't think so. You aren't going to votepark on dier and just let this day be. I already needed to drag you out of lazy scumhunting, do I now have to drag you out of lazy voting as well?

and the pot calls the kettle black.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 651, Lalendra wrote:
In post 620, Garmr wrote:
In post 617, Lalendra wrote:
In post 600, Garmr wrote:

Sorry but I'm not seeing that in the posts you quoted here. Can you please point out specifically where I said that?

I'm really getting tired of explaining this, but I'll say it again - my read on you evolved. First it was a PL, then it was your blatantly terrible and anti-town play, then it was your responses to pressure and general attitude toward the game that made me feel that you were in fact scum.

well this ones easy

If we get a wagon forming on him, maybe you will have a chance to develop a better read?

I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

You said this when I was apparently a policy lynch lol.

There's always a first time, you can't use never having been caught as a reason why you're not scum THIS time.

another filler post by you.

No actual content today I see.

Pretty sure I actually thought you were scum at that time, and you can be as dismissive as you want but that was a valid point.

Whats a valid point the last one. But that's still filler as it does nothing to prove I'm scum or why my actions this game make me scum. You haven't even provided one of those.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 652, Lalendra wrote:Honestly I'm just getting frustrated at this point, Dier and garmr are so obvscum and no one is doing anything about it, and garmr keeps pushing the same points and beating the same dead horses. we deserve to lose this game if we're going to just let this happen.

Beating a dead horse would require making a actual case to why someone is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

@meanmelter what's the scum motivation for ending the day early when your bound to draw investigation roles ect?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

^
That's even assuming I did end the day early as we pretty much already finished up. What were you going to do make another flash wagon? The only question there was was who pista thinks was scum and she made a superficial post indicating who she thought was scum not long before the lynch. So we can get a basic idea already.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #85) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 658, mykonian wrote:
In post 646, Garmr wrote:
In post 642, mykonian wrote:
Don't think so. You aren't going to votepark on dier and just let this day be. I already needed to drag you out of lazy scumhunting, do I now have to drag you out of lazy voting as well?

and the pot calls the kettle black.

Hardly. BBT has hardly pushed dier as scum, mostly just called him scum a lot without a case out there. And unsurprisingly, there still isn't a wagon since the start of the day. Meanwhile he's just sitting there taking potshots at the rest of the game. Hence, he's just parking his vote. It's super passive, has nothing to do with scumhunting.

My vote is in good company on your wagon, ty.

Nah it really isn't you been tunnelling me the whole game only recently have you actually started acting on your own accord actually you were starting to get looked at for it.

My question for you is why did you vote pista yesterday if I was obviously scum and there was supposedly plenty time for a wagon I think if you were actually trying hard enough you might of scored a couple more votes.

Your shift to pista wagon was really bad you know at least mine was a end of the day thing because you didn't believe the day had ended.

In post 401, mykonian wrote:
In post 399, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Dwlee, you should absolutely vote for Pistachion. We're approaching the point of the game where we need a flip to progress further.

this is where I want herr to come in to complain about quicklynches and how there's more info to be gained :D

In post 403, mykonian wrote:that's not a funny joke.

anyway, might as well put my money where my mouth is.

vote pistache

You were on that wagon to and since you had been tunneling me all day 1 you really didn't give much opinion to others.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Garmr »

I wish lalewould make a case on why I am scum I have called her out on it 3 times recently and each time she dodges the subect it's really quite frustrating how pathetic she's acting at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 666, Lalendra wrote:
In post 259, Lalendra wrote:But then along comes . What is the purpose of this post? Why say you’re a power role if you’re not willing to say what? Why claim when no one asked you to? Why so cryptic? And then you just give up on the game. Anti-town at best. Don’t play if you’re just going to totally screw your team by playing poorly and then giving up. I dislike PL but this is the wagon that I am most inclined to pursue at this point, because as Hieirama pointed out, being blatantly anti-town is almost as bad as being scum.

At this point, I wasn't sure that he was scum, but I thought his play was off, as he didn't particularly seem to care what happened to town. He was either a super anti-town townie, or scum, but I was undecided.

In post 280, Lalendra wrote:
In post 177, Garmr wrote:...I don't really care. My care factor for this game is zero.

This. This right here. Yes you also said "maybe after a two-day break I'll feel better" but that's far from "I promise that after my two-day break I will return with decidedly pro-town activity and not continue to pork town in the rear end."

He tried to say that he really was still invested in the game, and that I should have been able to tell that, but then came back and said he didn't care about the game. In no universe does that make sense.

Then there's these, which I think speak for themselves:

In post 566, Lalendra wrote:
In post 524, Garmr wrote:
But if you meta every single one of my scum I have never ever fake claimed anything other than vanilla town and I don't plan to often.

Often
OFTEN
GOOD GOD PEOPLE HOW IS HE NOT SCUM

In post 568, Lalendra wrote:
In post 562, Garmr wrote:If people look at my scum meta I should be like confirmed town at this point

The fact that you keep pointing out how town your meta is makes me think that you are analyzing the crap out of it and only scum would need to do that.

In post 569, Lalendra wrote:
In post 564, Garmr wrote:
In post 563, herrcombs wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:Does it matter if my scum reads are on the same wagon if I have good reasons to scum read them?

You have not substantiated your scumread of me in the slightest, so I will continue to dispute this.

What about my other reads then?

Just not even going to dispute that, eh?

Now please stop saying I never made a case on you, because I just proved that wrong, so either defend yourself or gtfo.

P-edit: Funny that the one on everyone's scumdar is scumreading me, I think that should make it fairly obvious which side I'm on.

lets see

1- you called me town but now your going back and saying I was null while i was getting policy lynched this is contradicting yourself.

2-the two day break thing I made it clear on my entrance post i was trying, she's squirming here as in reality she knows she fucked up. Also another
misrep here

this like the 5 time she misrepped me.

She's saying that after I came back I continued to not care which obviously isn't the truth. This is a fat lie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 667, Lalendra wrote:Okay, if I'm at L-1 then I guess it's claim time, before Garmr lolhammers again. I'm Town Doctor - can protect one player each night from a NK.

This seems like a fake claim to me. One if she was a dr and I claimed bp I expect her to be a bit more suspicious instead of calling me a town policy lynch and I believe she would act differently to my claim.

2 There are no crumbs in her iso about her being a dr making the claim less believable.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 678, herrcombs wrote:
In post 677, Garmr wrote:2 There are no crumbs in her iso about her being a dr making the claim less believable.

This is seriously grasping at straws. How are you so sure there aren't any crumbs? And do you think it's necessary for town PRs to crumb their roles? Don't you think it's a terrible idea for a PR to have obvious crumbs, especially for a doc, because they could be easily noticed by scum for an early NK? Do you think it's impossible for scum to fakecrumb PRs?

Like wtf... why even make that argument... :facepalm:

shhh hercombs I made a pretty strong case against her before and I would crumb it normally with out making a gambit or at least crumb who she is protecting. I just checked your history and your kinda new to this site. Crumbing on this site is pretty common place.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 681, herrcombs wrote:Don't shush me. And I don't know wtf you just said here: "and I would crumb it normally with out making a gambit or at least crumb who she is protecting." Could you rephrase it for me?

Please explain to me why crumbing anything about a doctor role, either the role or your target, benefits town more than it benefits scum? Here's my argument -- if you are the doc, crumbing your role in an obvious manner is bound to get you killed at night, defeating the purpose of your role. Crumbing your protection target will just lead mafia to hit someone else, defeating the purpose of your role. Why am I wrong? (For the record, from what I understand, docs can't protect themselves from the NK.)

You leave a crumb of who you want to protect if there it can confirm people as town if there's no kills. But be honest do you even believe her claim
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 686, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 667, Lalendra wrote:Okay, if I'm at L-1 then I guess it's claim time, before Garmr lolhammers again. I'm Town Doctor - can protect one player each night from a NK.

Could be a caught-scum-tactic to out the doctor - but as no one has counter-claimed: UNVOTE: Lalendra

(There are usually a cop and a doctor in mini-games so I am inclined to believe the claim).

That's bad reasoning to believe a claim like hers especially since she's shown no hunting
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

But I guess she would be killed tonight if she is town
UNVOTE: lal
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't understand Garmr's "crumb who you protect" thing. It seems kind of odd. Maybe the day after you save someone (like "this person is my number 1 town read") because they can't be scum if they got attacked and healed. But that argument makes no sense. And then this:
In post 689, Garmr wrote:But I guess she would be killed tonight if she is town
UNVOTE: lal

It seems like you're setting up for a lynch tomorrow because of WIFOM.

Or its basic common sense on this site. The only way a town doc would live is if they are useless so much it helps scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #94) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh this is basically a newbie game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Trying to figure out which direction to head at this point. Tbh I wouldn't really care if lale got lynched or not because I think she is scum but the best move is to see if scum kill her or not. But I will probably get lynched if I don't vote her and I know I'm town but then again there is a lot of focus on me and at least one of them has to be town so a lynch on me would get them to taste reality.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Garmr »

I just came off a mini with a jailkeeper,doctor,rolecop and cop with 3 scum.

very town sided game but don't assume that stuff couldn't happen. If scum had a strongman as well.

That being said lale has done pretty much jack shit all game with no actual hunting for scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 705, Dwlee99 wrote:They could have a strongman, that's a possibility. In the game you were in did the scum have any power roles at all?

they had a god father,rolecop (which caught by the town role cop pista) and a roleblocker. It was a perfect town win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 707, Dwlee99 wrote:I guess a BP plus Doctor could be here if there is a strongman.
UNVOTE:

I would judge lale on her game play through what do you think of lales behavior and the actual content she has produced?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:From what I remember Lale didn't do much scum hunting except for pushing you, Garmr. Will hopefully have the computer today and be able to read their ISO.

When you read there iso i want you to list point out the points they made when pushing me and the reasoning for deirfire.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 713, Dwlee99 wrote:Iirc didn't they not even have reasons for Dierfire being "obv scum"?

The reasoning they put deir as obvious scum is
In post 306, Lalendra wrote:
In post 66, Dierfire wrote:DWL is Town and easy to lynch. Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia.

UNVOTE: BBT
VOTE: Keyser

I didn’t have as much of a problem with 66 as some others did. I agree that Dwlee is town, which might be why I don’t find his absolute assessment of Dwlee as town to be weird, and I think that “Dwlee is town so others voting him are probably scum” is actually fairly solid logic that I think is used all the time to analyze wagons. Dier also wasn't the only one town-reading Dwlee at that point, so this makes even more sense in light of that. I don’t necessarily agree with his vote on Keyser, since myko was pushing Dwlee a LOT harder at that point in time than Keyser was, he just hadn't voted yet. There is a lot of ambivalent wording in Dier's posts – “I could see that coming from mafia,” “not a particularly strong case but not a particularly weak one,” “I could see that from mafia,” etc. - which I know a lot of people see as scummy, but I don't necessarily think that's alignment-indicative. There are plenty of people who tend to be wishy-washy as either alignment. The fact that he has only posted 12 times in 112 pages is definitely problematic, I feel like he’s just sort of jumping in with opportunistic votes. While I don’t particularly like his play this game, I’m not confident in reading him as scum, because he does have a few good posts where he genuinely seems to be trying to sort the game, but I wish he would post more.

She makes points why deir is scum in this post but immediately backtracks and pushes that he has a few good ones ect basically trampling the read.

dier is just a comprimise lynch but the group seems to want him dead.

In post 377, Lalendra wrote:
In post 334, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 315, Lalendra wrote:
In post 313, Felissan wrote:
PEdit:
Lalendra wrote:I would still prefer to lynch Garmr but I would not be opposed to Dier as a compromise lynch, because yes, I am undecided and would be interested to see how he reacts.

Did I just read that right? I don't see how you would agree with a lynch on someone you don't have an opinion on...

I want to put pressure on him to get information. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Then don't vote for him, pressure him.

This has already been mentioned but I still don't get this; how is a vote not pressuring? Maybe I should have said "I would be interested to see how Dier reacts to a wagon forming on him" instead?

Vote: Lalendra

In post 353, Dierfire wrote:The second sentence wasn't a joke--that part is true! Your vote typically doesn't stick, though.

Oh my god, this exchange bothers me something fierce. This isn't just pressuring anymore.
VOTE: Dierfire[/quote]
This is when diers wagon is building up she jumps on with this tacked on scum read.

Then she post this

In post 415, Lalendra wrote:Keeping up with the game, not opposed to the pistachi0 lynch but I don't want to vote until we have an official VC. I think BBT's point is legit, we won't learn much more going in circles like this, and the Dier wagon isn't going anywhere.

p-edit: That's actually not a bad point, Haschel. The target won't react properly if they know it's just a pressure vote. But don't you think that if they are close enough to being lynched, it gives the same effect as if it was a real wagon forming? Aren't they under some pressure knowing that their reactions to the votes being cast on them are going to determine whether they turn into real votes or not?

At this point it just seems she's trying to vote on the latest fad instead of scum hunting. This is something I would expect from a newb scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 716, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We're not lynching a claimed Doc - that shit will sort itself out.

She's probally scum you can tell by looking in her iso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Her past two post look pretty opportunistic to me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@dwlee simple lalendras scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Scum can claim doctor to through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

bull fucking shit lale is town individually she has provided no reasoning at all day 1 showed she wanted to vote town over scum day 1 and her reasoning for her two top scum reads are not even there. There's plenty to point to scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Garmr »

I am getting pissed off that people don't even consider the fact that lala hasn't done a ounce of scum hunting this whole game and people are ignoring what the fuck is wrong with you people.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Garmr »

that was more aimed at heir
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Is it just me or are myko and and mean melter getting the ignored. I know they been tunneling me like hell (more myko) but it seems people aren't even considering them anymore. Would my lynch or a innocent result on me get them more attention. Because if tunneling me gets you a anonymous pass that shouldn't be on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

^half asleep me is bad at forming sentences.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 771, Lalendra wrote:
In post 731, Dierfire wrote:
@Lalendra

In post 723, Lalendra wrote:I reread Dierfire's ISO and I'm back to FOS'ing him. He asks a lot of questions of other people, but offers very little of his own opinions; it seems like he is just mostly fence-sitting, and offering very wishy-washy opinions, like he's trying to maintain distance from his reads in case he's wrong. I don't get the impression that it's just overly-cautious town play. I'd be comfortable with lynching him today.

This...sounds very fake. I wonder whether you could substantiate these claims further.

If you read his ISO, you'll see it - almost every post is a question aimed at someone, or a "it could be this or it could also be that." I'm not going to bother to quote every single post he's made that follows this pattern, because there are too many. But you'll see it.
In post 738, Garmr wrote:bull fucking shit lale is town individually she has provided no reasoning at all day 1 showed she wanted to vote town over scum day 1 and her reasoning for her two top scum reads are not even there. There's plenty to point to scum.

If I get shot/lynched, I legit cannot wait for the shitstorm that will rain down upon you for calling me scum all this time, it's going to be glorious.
In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.

I already went back on the obvscum part, pay attention. And yeah, at this point with only a few days til deadline and almost no cohesiveness in reads/votes from the group at large, I am willing to take lynching a scumlean over a no-lynch.

Good for you saying there will be a shitstorm but the thing is you haven't done any of your own hunting everyone here acknowledges that so it would be your own fault besides your probably still scum. Also when I flip town I make 3 people look like epic retards as others in the thread can see I have been hunting scum, My hammer wasn't as bad as scrubs made it out to be and I have being playing to my town meta to a T.

So yeh I'm not the only one noticing these points that I have made against you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Garmr »

Welp it's my death here if I don't jump on a wagon and deir and hasecal aren't on my scum list so.

VOTE: Lalandra
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 779, Garmr wrote:Welp it's my death here if I don't jump on a wagon and deir and hasecal aren't on my scum list so.

I thought you had a scum read on Lale, why is it now just "oh I have to"?

I am scum reading lale that's the point or didn't you read what I said again I said i was not scum reading deir/heisel but that doesn't mean I don't have a scum read on lale. ;/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 779, Garmr wrote:Welp it's my death here if I don't jump on a wagon and deir and hasecal aren't on my scum list so.

I thought you had a scum read on Lale, why is it now just "oh I have to"?

But if the question is why I was going to leave lale because she's obvious scum but the doc claim has shaken newer people. Give it a day and they will settle down and I would go back into drilling lale. But now with one day left I don't have the luxury of seeing how people would react with her alive or her giving away who her scum team is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

@myko tell me why you think lalendra is town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Garmr »

then again you may not want to lynch your scum partner so I understand that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Well will you vote lalendra with me dwlee and kill the scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Also it looks like the wagon on me is dropping because in the end Lale will get lynched over me it's moved to haseacl as a last chance of keeping her alive. People want her alive but she isn't town read by the majority don't you think that is strange?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Garmr »

Yes that's what I'm thinking
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 796, herrcombs wrote:Why do you think haschel is town, garmr?

It's more I think lalendra is scum than hasecial is town. He hasn't really done much to earn him this amount of scum attention and there are worse offenders in this game. The way he was wagoned by my scum reads would nudge him more to town side through. Look how myko has been hard pushing me all day if he actually thought I was scum then he would continue pushing. I feel like scum is having a hard time getting me lynched because there's to many players that aren't new alive. Also haschel is probably the easiest wagon to quick lynch at the moment so this would explain why so many supporters of my wagon are thinking of jumping in this direction.

Basically his a null pushed town due the actions of other around him. I know it's bad to make assumptions but Looking at how certain I am lalendra is scum I feel like it's a safe assumption that scum would rather risk a easy lynch when a important scum power is on the line (which I'm assuming lalendra is.).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 798, herrcombs wrote:
In post 788, mykonian wrote:It's a bit annoying that there's a heap of townies who play this game but don't really dare to do anything.

Who are you talking about here?

join the lalendra wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #121) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Garmr »

What we basically have is a wagon with heaps of information regarding the players behavior and the wagon is highly likely scum.

Or a wagon that sprung up at the end of the day when people weren't giving it much attention since it was focused between lalendra and me.

What are you going to choose I know which one I would pick.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 804, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'll be on it as priority tomorrow morning then (approx 15 hours time)

Lynching Doc seems bad though.

Scum fake claim doc all the time it's a standard tactic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 806, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I realise that Doc is prob the standard scum claim.

But like, why today?

I thought that to but then I remembered. She has absolutely no signs of producing scum reads of her own. She even waited until others produced content on a poupler wagon or a bigger case then just leeched off them. People other than m are finally starting to notice it. Why let the scummiest of scum live another day and risk a potential mislynch. That's another reason I won a game with 6 confirmed town in it when I was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Garmr »

through in that game I was more pro town than the actual living townies. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Garmr »

That's why you must join us in cutting her head off and watching as the mafia blood drips from her decapitated neck into a bowl and used as fertilizer for a tree which I will turn into Justin beiber poster so she will have the ultimate death.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Garmr »

There is enough support for a lale wagon even with out meanmelter with me pushing it hard.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Garmr »

@hercommbs
Blue Waffle will switch over if he has to and I think keyser will support it judging from his last post and there's probably others willing to compromise if they aren't scum reading her. The votes are there so if your worried about a no lynch. Switching now would probally only bring a no lynch scenario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 821, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't understand why a Haschel wagon hasn't taken off.

Becuase it wasn't discussed during the day now vote lalendra like you promised.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

it's fucking not and lale isn't a doc
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #130) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Garmr »

so vote lale I want scum lynched it's aggravating since I been pushing her all day and I'm so close to getting the fake scum lynched.

THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE LOST TOWN YOU COULD BE ANYONE 3 BY LETTING ELYSE LIVE FOR 2 DAYS AFTER SHE CLAIMED A ROLE ( LIKE COP) TOWN LOS TWO MISLYNCHES WHICH COST TOWN THE GAME.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #131) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Garmr »

BACKING OFF SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED A ROLE WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED EVEN THROUGH THEY HAVE TWO DAYS OF STRONG EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM IS BAD PLAY BLUE JUST FUCKING TERRIBLE.

WOULD YOU PREFER A NO LYNCH
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #132) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

god you people are fucking idiots. R
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Garmr »

If lalendra isn't lynched today I'm replacing out then I'll come back end game and rub it in your faces she was scum.

Also yes I'm happy with my company on the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Garmr »

i think myko is a fuck ton worse than any of those two his been trying to tear apart lale wagon before the claim while giving no good reason to town read her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Garmr »

fucking lynch scum lynch lalendra.

Whats the case on hasechal being active that's a fucking shit case as he could have real life issues but lalendra has done no hunting,willing to lynch town over scum ect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Garmr »

fuck you all
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Garmr »

gah this is frustrating i wish i was a vig so i could shoot her then shoot everyone who was against her lynch
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Garmr »

if hasecal flips town i'm replacing out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:36 am

Post by Garmr »

no becuase you wouldn't vote what I wanted
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:37 am

Post by Garmr »

i compromised the day before and look where that got me a lynch on town and suspicion on me so no this time I will call the shots.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Garmr »

yeh vote lalendra
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Garmr »

laleandra or no lynch
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Garmr »

no
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Garmr »

you will thank me latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Garmr »

yeh but it would be your fault since the lalendra wagon was around first and not some pathetic last ditch wagon like the one on pista yesterday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Garmr »

no she didn't she forgot that in her fake claim you think a doc would mention that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Garmr »

Also won't be my problem if there is a no lynch since I'm replacing out if lalendra doesn't get lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Garmr »

nope not even once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Garmr »

replace me out this game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Garmr »

oh and myko I was fucking town so you can shove that in your pipe and smoke it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

change my mind don't replace me out please. Becuase If I'm not around who's going to lynch lalendra
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #152) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

I will look into other people tomorrow depending on the flip but hasechals probably town. It's frustrates me how you guys will go for for a inactive person rather than someone with actual scummy features this is why town win rates are dropping.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Garmr »

you know I will blame this all on you bluetoffee if hasciel flips town it will be all your fault. I don't think your scum but this was fucking stupid you were the decider in this so it will be your fault if hasceal flips town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Deal but i'm only blaming you because you feel like obvious town to me. If you were scum I would give you a pat on the back. At least your obvious town through :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:40 am

Post by Garmr »

now i got that off my chest I feel a lot better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Garmr »

because I view you as a newbie and you logic on me earlier was pretty bad so I'm more lenient on you. I just had more experience blue toffee as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

i just had more experience with blue toffee as well*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well if the other mason claims it would force lale to not kill that role pretending to be a doctor or if she really is town get killed herself. I still think she's a mafia power role.

Well I'm happy that hascheal was mafia but after last game I learned that I'm probably still right about lalendra.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #159) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 935, mykonian wrote:look at this, you are thinking!

I don't understand why you think there wasn't a bus though. Haschel was dead weight. If he was a scumbud, at some point you'd cut him.

In post 923, mykonian wrote:

Hier's town, herr's likely town, dwlee is town (obv). Lalendra interaction is antagonistic but at least big enough that it could be distancing. Soze is town.

Dier/garmr are the two votes that fire the counterwagon back up, dier first, garmr second. Obv requires second attention. And lets not forget our charming garmr also wanted to prevent this haschel lynch at all cost :)

for now.
vote garmr

logic does not compute. Also myko in the words of nacho.

In post 375, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 366, Thor665 wrote:@Nacho - thoughts on Garmr and the WK thought I had.

Intentionally not unvoting Ciara while asking this.

I don't think it's very likely. I read a little bit into Garmr's games as scum to see if he plays like this as scum (he doesn't); I also don't think that the condescension in the "I'm the only not idiot" in the attitude is faked and don't think it would feature so predominantly if we were trying to lynch a townie as a counterwagon to Garmr!scum trying to lynch a townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #160) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 930, Keyser Söze wrote:herrcombs still open to the Haschel Cedricson lynch:
In post 810, herrcombs wrote:I'll be fine to lynch Lala or Haschel today. I think a Dier lynch would also give us quite a bit of information, but I'm not as comfortable about my read of him. He's making me uncomfortable for the same reasons as Haschel.

Meanmelter strongly against the Lalendra lynch:
In post 812, Meanmelter wrote:Yea, no. I'm not voting Lala. You'll have to find your two votes somewhere else. This wagon is fucking awful btw
In post 813, herrcombs wrote:Would you vote for either Haschel or Dier, meanmelter?
In post 820, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 813, herrcombs wrote:Would you vote for either Haschel or Dier, meanmelter?

If I had to pick? Haschel. I'm really disliking his activity and I am not finding it townie tbh.

Meanmelter does NOT vote Haschel Cedricson.

[4] Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson, Dierfire, Garmr, herrcombs [L-2]
[2] Haschel Cedricson - Keyser Söze, mykonian [L-4]
[2] Garmr - Meanmelter, Lalendra [L-4]
[2] Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee, Hieirama [L-4]
Not Voting - Dwlee99

BlueBloodedToffee makes a crucial vote:
In post 824, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not voting a Doc.

VOTE: Haschel

Didn't realise a Hashcel wagon HAD taken off. That is 100% today's lynch.

The Garmr and Dierfire wagons are now dead.

Garmr REALLY wants the Lalendra lynch: post 829, post 830, post 837, post 842, post 847, post 854.
This does make me feel that Garmr didn't know Haschel Cedricson was scum.

Dwlee99's vote makes it L-2 (post 843)

[4] Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson, Dierfire, Garmr, herrcombs [L-2]
[4] Haschel Cedricson - Keyser Söze, mykonian, BlueBloodedToffee, Dwlee [L-2]
[2] Garmr - Meanmelter, Lalendra [L-4]
[1] Dierfire - Hieirama [L-5]

[At this point I feel the Haschel Cedricson lynch was now inevitable, so no town-cred points here gents]:

herrcombs makes it L-1 (post 885)

Dierfire hammers (post 890).

I do not like Hieirama or Meanmelter's posting/movement/activity around the Haschel Cedricson lynch :!:

I would be willing to vote meanmelter over heirama. I have made points on him but people have been playing it off as not valid because he is voting me.

VOTE: meanmelter
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #161) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 939, mykonian wrote:I don't need your own perception of your meta, mine is sufficient :)

It's really not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #162) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Garmr »

@myko all your going to do is vote me all day then switch at the last second until I'm lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Garmr »

that's a mafia win condition through myko to lynch town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm trying to set up a situation that will get lale killed if she's town by scum or lynched as scum or forces scum to protect a town power role to keep lale alive if she's scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Basically I'm trying to force a scenario were she gets confirmed or forces her as scum to get lynched or forces scum to leave a confirmed town alive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 947, Keyser Söze wrote:Ok, perfect time to look at Haschel Cedricson's ISO. In particular his town (POSITIVE) and scum (NEGATIVE) reads:

POSITIVE

Gamr
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I think the softclaim actually makes the claim more likely.

mykonian
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I like Mykonian's methods and don't see scum motivation behind them, with the caveat that I don't care for his reaction to Garmr's claim.

herrcombs
In post 334, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Starting at 84 his posts get much better in his interaction with myko. I also like his reaction to the Garmr situation.

Dierfire
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Pro-town on both, albeit stronger for Dier. Dier's reads are well-founded and tend to go in similar directions to mine.

NEGATIVE

Dwlee99
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is a horrible misrepresentation.

herrcombs
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Herr calls out Dwlee for manipulating mykonian's words, but then votes for mykonian for tone reasons. Don't like this one bit.

Hieirama
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:This is scummy.
In post 434, Haschel Cedricson wrote::siren: BADPOST ALERT :siren:
In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

Keyser Söze and Gamr
In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I don't like Keyser's rolefishing or the fact that Garmr bites on it.
In post 462, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Keyser's ISO analysis feels like a stretch and I don't care for BBT's 399 at all.

Lalendra
In post 334, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Then don't vote for him, pressure him.

In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.

I felt like Haschel Cedricson gave out many views/reads on behaviour of many players, but primarily focused only on Lalendra and Hieirama.
Lalendra wins a town point for being the wagon that Haschel Cedricson pushed D1/D2.
Haschel Cedricson did not vote for anyone else he'd given a negative remark on.
Interestingly, I could not find a read/opinion that Haschel Cedricson gave on Meanmelter.

I think hasc was bussing laleandra tbh. Trying to get townie points
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 952, Dierfire wrote:
@Garmr

In post 949, Garmr wrote:Basically I'm trying to force a scenario were she gets confirmed or forces her as scum to get lynched or forces scum to leave a confirmed town alive.

Those sound really difficult to do simultaneously!

Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #168) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also the mason is o vious at this point since around RVs also blues old big buddy is even a power role to(you have to much variation between vt and power role
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #169) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #171) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I did bbt was calling u town all the time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #172) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh I did bbt was calling u town all the time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

@soze and who ever else thinks I'm town
If you think I'm town(i know im town.) and I been loud atleast 1scum is guaranteed to be in this three mean/laleandra/myko. There may be even two. Myko seems most likely to be town lake will sort her self out. This leaves meanmelter there has been no reason to town read him me and size have made some decent posts against him this waste of space is today's lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 965, Dwlee99 wrote:It would work but I'm not mason.

Someone else agrees its a good plan
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 966, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 921, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 918, A Simple Plan wrote:BlueBloodedToffee was killed. He was

Greetings, BlueBloodedToffee!

You are a
Town Mason
. In addition to your vote, you have the following abilities.
- You may communicate during Pregame and at night in your Private Topic.

You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.

I would recommend the other town mason not role-claiming until later. As soon as you claim you will basically be confirmed as town (thus, likely a NK).

I can agree with that statement, though I think that leaves room for scum to have a claim/counter-claim. I do wonder how many town masons there might be. I do have a few assumptions on who I might think is a town mason, however.

In post 927, Keyser Söze wrote:Meanmelter makes no comment on the Haschel Cedricson wagon but supports the Garmr lynch.

In post 775, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.7

[3]
Garmr - Meanmelter, mykonian, Lalendra [L-3]
[2]
Dierfire - BlueBloodedToffee, Hieirama [L-4]
[2]
Haschel Cedricson - herrcombs, Keyser Söze [L-4]
[1]
Lalendra - Haschel Cedricson [L-5]

Not Voting -
Dierfire, Dwlee99, Garmr

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline - (expired on 2015-10-17 12:30:00)

Prodding Haschel Cedricson.

I've hinted before I did not like his play style. But He wasn't worth my vote at the time as much as Garmr, and I do not feel at that time the wagon was even kicking off. I went back and reread when you and herrcombs voted for him. I was not personally against the lynch but I would have honestly preferred a Garmr lynch tbh.

In post 929, herrcombs wrote:Feeling better about Keyser being town. Myko can be town until I reread things to make sure, same with DWL. Not sure if the Dier hammer makes him town or if he's just trying to buy town points.

I do not recall you not feeling townie agbout Keyser? You said he was null-town and that he , but I believe that was the last you mentioned of him. Perhaps you mean you are reassured? Especially with those last two statements who you felt are both town.
In post 930, Keyser Söze wrote:I do not like Hieirama or Meanmelter's posting/movement/activity around the Haschel Cedricson lynch

I do not understand. Are you questioning my inactivity?

In post 946, Keyser Söze wrote:I am also curious to hear Meanmelter's thoughts on the D2 wagons.

Well, for Garmr's wagon. I really feel like I'm having 0 impact on this game. I felt like the only people on the wagon were already on it before I voted for him aside from Lale. I feel like everyone's just kinda shrugged at it. I was hoping it was going to attract attention and questions at me and Garmr, but that didn't seem to happen at all. It stayed constant for awhile, but everyone focused on Lale for awhile, gave Dier a bit of attention until finally Haschel.

As for Lale, I feel her
reasons
have sort of caused her wagon. As you have pointed , you felt it was her actions, but let me explain myself. I never liked her, Dier Haschel having small post counts, but at least when Lale posted it was usually content, or at least it is now. Her
actions
are pretty good in my book. But her
reasons?
They really do not sit with me well. Her vote against Garmr persisted coming D2. I think she is the only one who read the arguments between Garmr and I, and I feel now she is no longer voting Garmr for a PL. I am not too shocked by her claim (Surely we were gonna have a cop or a doctor, only a matter of time) especially since she was L-1 with the "You can hammer without intent we don't mind" town mindset. I don't like who she protected night one, however. After the claim I feel that's where the wagon crumbled.
Votes I liked:
Votes I did not like:
and
Votes I have no opinion on:

It's hard for me to really understand Dier. He plays quite similar to Haschel, which leads me to suspect him as an accomplice because Haschel flipped scum. His lackluster posts, and questionable votes do NOT sit well with me.

And Haschel. I've called him out D2 on two things I did not like, and I felt his responses were merely trying to dodge my accusations against him. However I did misunderstand him in one. I feel his inactivity and meager posts where his real downfall. He appeared to promise more posts, or at least a nice well-thought out post, but I never saw this. Though it still feels much like Pistachi0n, a flash wagon at the end of the day on someone who was inactive. I am not saying Haschel wasn't on my scum radar. But hey it worked right?

In post 956, Garmr wrote:Should I just out the obvious mason so my to catch a scums scheme would work.

In post 958, Garmr wrote:So dwell your a mason how do you feel about me using you to force scums hand.

If you flip town I serenely hope I never ever have to end up in the same game with you.

Now, back to where I left off day 2
In post 953, Garmr wrote:Well laleandra claimed doctor if she forced to protect confirmed town like a mason scum have to shoot her if she's not lying of she is scum they can't shoot the confirmed townie because of her claim it forces her in a corner

How exactly do you plan to even force a scenario like that?
In post 944, Garmr wrote:that's a
town
win condition through myko to lynch
scum

I fixed your spelling.
In post 940, Garmr wrote:I would be willing to vote meanmelter over heirama. I have made points on him but people have been playing it off as not valid because he is voting me.

I've made plenty of great reasons against why you shouldn't even be here for D3. However it seems the only way people are getting lynched this game is if they are:
1.Inactive throughout most of the day/game.
2.It's down to the last few days and we gotta lynch someone soon.

Your having 0 impact because your points are shit and your probably scum. The reason I'm alive is the majority of town is smart enough to see im obvious town with one or two people townies with tunnel vision.

Also your fake outrage about the mason thing is pretty badly done as tommorow is claim day and since we already have Dr claim there's no harm since if she is doc a mason Dr bp set up suggests a weak scum team which probably only has a role cop to find masons/Dr or just a watcher/tracker depending on how the mod See's balance.
If she's scum she can't risk killing the mason.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

A rolecop would also show why bbt was killed over size whos the towniest here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

Keyser damn phone auto correct
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

So lets all vote mean melter people. He misreps and strawmans is most likely scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

^scums even trying to use me as a excuse not to lynch there scum buddy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 983, Hieirama wrote:@Dier

Common Townreads; Dwlee, Herr, Keyser.
It unsettles me that it seems like scum haven't tried targeting them yet.

p.s. not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being

Then vote mean melter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 984, herrcombs wrote:I'd like to jump in on this back and forth between Dier and Hiei --
these questions are for you, Hieirama:

In post 955, Hieirama wrote:I think they're both Town and I think we've got scum hiding in some common townreads.
The NK makes me more suspicious of this, actually.

In post 983, Hieirama wrote:Common Townreads; Dwlee, Herr, Keyser.
It unsettles me that it seems like scum haven't tried targeting them yet.

Which of those common townreads (between Dwlee, myself, and Keyser) do you think is/are scum? Do you have any reasons aside from the idea that "scum haven't tried targeting them yet?" And by targeting, do you mean targeting for NKs, or putting pressure on them during the day?

In post 983, Hieirama wrote:p.s. not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being

What makes you believe that it is more likely scum!Meanmelter trying to get town!Garmr lynched, rather than a town!Meanmelter following a strong scumread? Do you think Meanmelter is scumreading Garmr with substance, and if so, do you disagree with his reasoning?

I don't think your even reading mean melters content there's a large number of misreps ect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

So you can see where i got the idea from dwlee?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

Do you think he was doing on purpose since he had a strong town read on you to give you some protection incase something happened. Actually that doesn't really matter now just something I should ask blue after the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I had a townie confirm a scum member as a mason partner before which i was pretty admanet about being scum i rage quited and it turned out i was right and the person was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

She said straight up that this is my mason buddy and that there were 3 masons when there was only 2. Her real mason partner died. My case was actually decent through people weren't listening to me because she was hard defending him and confirmed town will always have more power in a conversation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #187) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Garmr »

Heir are you 100% sure that lala is town and not lying?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #188) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1009, Dierfire wrote:The vote on Hieirama in is in a suspicious place if Hieirama is Mafia, because that particular wagon was just starting to build.
Overall MM seems to care about mostly about Garmr. I am surprised that he hasn't shifted to look at other players, especially if he's as confident about Garmr as he says. It makes for repetitive and unproductive days.

@MM

Garmr dies and flips Mafia. What then?

I think it's pretty obvious I'm town if mm is town then his a village idiot if not then you just pretty much fell into scums hands if you side with him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #189) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1027, mykonian wrote:1. Dierfire
2. Garmr
5. Dwlee99
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
9. mykonian
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

Ok, time to put in some effort.

First interaction between haschel and Herr can go either way. It's clearly deliberate from Haschel's point of view so I can't really say all that much about it. Think in my first skim I gave herr a pass for this one but I don't think I should.

takes till fucking #246 that we actually get some interactions. Almost as if we could have seen this earlier. Game is decently in flux at that time with the disbandening of the garmr wagon so that's something.

Dwlee is also obv town from this.
Personally I dislike the way he deals with garmrs claim, It's like super neutral analysis, if that makes sense.
I don't really dare to give hier a townread out of this. It's something but probably not enough.
*Lalendra gets town points for 259
*322 are obviously points for dier. I probably should take him off the list for that.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
7. herrcombs
8. Hieirama
10. Lalendra
12. Keyser Söze

I have the vague suspicion the entire start of the pistache wagon were town, even if 2 of the players on it are still in the list above. Garmr obviously is different, that wasn't a vote in response to pistache's post, but one that had us waiting for a hammer. I guess you could go either way with herr, that was just a response to a bad looking post, he could do that as scum. Soze though, seems to sit in a town place with that wagon. But lets forget about that, has nothing to do with the last flip.

434/447 make hier town. I misremembered with the previous post that haschel got some pressure later but he has to be aware he's not doing all that great. Getting actual pressure on a uncertain looking scumbuddy that hier would be at a time where town is clearly searching is a recipe for disaster, he wouldn't do it.

527 isn't going to be a bus. Nobody was talking about haschel, now soze finally decides to make a vote, he could have let it be. So that's soze 90% sure not haschels buddy.

With 662 I am glad I haven't scratched herr from the list yet. His opinion on haschel is very wishy washy.

664. The vote that gets haschel lynched imo. Think it might have come from a previous "read" on her so that he felt safe in doing that. Issue is, the way lalendra is playing, from scum point of view it's pretty w/e. Just like haschel, if things go as they go then, lalendra won't make it. It annoys me, but that could very well be a bus. Might even explain why he was in such a hurry to get on the wagon.

745. And guess who kickstarts the haschel wagon, in stead of going for say, hier, or garmr or w/e. Herr. There's no way he does that as scum, he could just let it be hope bbt and I don't get our shit together and end up on dier someway. Soze follows and with those two I think this lynch is going to happen.

2. Garmr
6. Meanmelter Felissan
10. Lalendra

I have to admit that it is quite annoying that dier and hier start up a counterwagon on lalendra (while I liked them for town), garmr follows but at least I haven't be able to find a town interaction with haschel yet, they basically didn't post apart from haschel's neutral response to garmr's claim.

I don't think anyone should give garmr townpoints for his heavy push on lalendra. It's very deliberate, that works for either side, he knows what he's doing. Big moves are easier to do as scum.

885. Herr picks the haschel lynch. Now together with the previous, I am happy to call him town. Exception is if lalendra-haschel was actually his choice, in that case we've got shit to figure out.

Dier's hammer isn't the best ever. Can't really be too fussed though.

Now the next issue is the 3 I end up with. There are some imperfect townies that have dropped off, but suppose I got this far (and lets be fair, if soze/dwlee are scum, I don't think I'm going to find out about it).

Mean's decidedly going for garmr. Quite singleminded in his efforts. Little interaction at all with lalendra or the rest of the game for that matter. I think I may have given too much credit to feli's first post. Mean works with either pair. I could easily see garmr-mean as scum scum. There's no threat. If garmr is scum, after the start of day 1 at some point he went "fuck it" and started playing scum balls to the walls, see how far he could get with that. As a bud, that's an easy case to make. Looks good when he flips too, and after that first half day 1, I think that must have been the plan if garmr is scum.

Otoh, suppose garmr is scum, there's no way day 2 happens, or this day, with lalendra as scum. He's the minor scum guy, lalendra was fine up till the flash wagon that got her to claim. Garmr was a key part of that. He could play balls to the walls, but I'd say he wouldn't actively try to get in the way of his scumpartners.

Leaves mean-lalendra. I present to you the only evidence these two players are aware they are in the same game.

In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.

I
think
scum buddies wouldn't talk to another like this.

tl;dr. If I try to narrow the scumpairs down after the haschel lynch, I end up with 2 that are somewhat likely. They are garmr-mean and lalendra-mean

Vote mean with me with me then because the longer this game goes on the easier I become to lynch. If Mean is scum no matter who else you think is scum then vote him with me and lets lynch scum together.

Also mean will be a easier lynch today because he will get the support i still have people who are smart enough to know I'm town before scum kills them all off. Because town reading me seems like a death sentence

Just like to bring up day 2 I brought the biggest reasoning as to why lalendra is scum not deir or heirama or who ever it was me who got the votes up to that point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #190) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm starting to warm up to lalendra being town through because if the roles really are

bp
2mason
doctor

that would be a weak but balanced town and I would expect scum to have a weak but balanced team.

I would look at people who had a sudden change on there reads on bbt to town day 2 just to check if he was role copped and if one exists if there's like more than 2 sudden changes that would more likely be the scum team.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #191) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm seeing a lot of meanmelter scum reads yet not many votes
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #192) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Myko post 1127 shows extreme confirmation bias his looking for scum points were they don't exist. His glad he couldn't find a town interaction instead of being frustrated with finding null interactions this leans more town to me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #193) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Dier you mean My scum eead since day 2 Don't give myko that credit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #194) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

my case day 2 was made was made while Meanmelter was mixed in with the post defending myself. Post 479 had points like

.changing order of events to make me look like scum
.Stretching or or manipulating the time made between each post to make me look scummy. Example
In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:H

# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

He does shit like this multiple times in an attempt to make me look scummy it was just 30 minutes between the post and mykos and it was on page 3.
This is obviously noob scum making up reasons to vote me.

Says i provided no reads or anything

.claimed I haven't done anything productive for town at that point. how would he know since I did make cases ect. A townie doesn't know if cases are right or wrong.

.Tried to dispel my reads as only people that scum read me.
FACT THAT WASN'T TRUE

-I had fellisan as scum day 1 before mean even scum read me.
-Also I was scum reading lalendra before she scum read me day 1 Her switching from a town policy lynch to a scum lynch still seems fake.
-even through he says these points are scummy (none of them are really) He hasn't put any scum motive into them. He just goes this is scummy not this is scummy because scum would do this.
-He avoided making cases about other people.

Points Looking back that I haven't brought up

In post 592, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 570, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

The problem with that is that of the five reads he gave, two of them WERE null reads.

He did state he was tired, however. I feel he might have came and posted a more in-detail read on everybody.
@Haschel Cedricson Do you not feel that others who have posted a small amount of reads are also worth voting for? AKA Me and Garmr

.This sounds like a scum buddy trying to convience another scum buddy to join a wagon. This is not how two town talk to each other. Considering how much of a noob meanmelter is I can see him making these type of slip ups.

In post 683, Meanmelter wrote:

In post 664, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Did a quick skim. A Lalendra vote is exactly the sort of thing I can get behind.
. Wouldn't mind a Hieirama lynch either.

I know it's been two days & you said you were busy trying to get your own game off the ground, but could you please answer my questions I asked you in post
I guess I should put questions more at the top since no one seems to either notice them or people are not fully reading my post.
I am also really dissatisfied that, even though you were(are?) busy with your game, you would only come back with such a small post. I know you said you did a quick skim,
but how can you be so confident in a vote with something like that?

this seems like a scum partner trying to tell his buddy to get back in the game

In post 650, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 596, Keyser Söze wrote:Haschel Cedricson and Lalendra have been quiet :shifty:

They've ALWAYS been quiet.

Here is defending Haschel but latter on but
In post 820, Meanmelter wrote:

If I had to pick? Haschel. I'm really disliking his activity and I am not finding it townie tbh.

Why would mean as town defend a scum read earlier in such a passive way then with out any indication scum read him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even through I'm still open to lalendra being town she still has a chance of being scum. She may be covering her ass by saying that she protected blue when she made the kill just in case town have a watcher or tracker. So I'm still weary of her.

Until a town watcher/tracker or another role from scum or town that is unlikely with a town dr flips I won't vote for her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1041, mykonian wrote:
In post 1039, Dierfire wrote:If you made a powerfully persuasive case on MM, I didn't read it. I suppose that I might have missed it because I wasn't really paying attention to MM.

They have been in each others hairs for a while. Naturally garmr was forced to vote his attacker.

I had feli as a scum read before melta even came here myko don't act as if I didn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

really can't be bothered with these anwsers as they do nothing to change my points.

I'd like to note that some of these answers are of these answers are just no I didn't when he did.

Yes you were passively defending haschel.

you claim to of pushed hascheal hard yet you were so quick to back off your point when hascheal answered you with a sorry I misunderstood.

Then defended him by saying but they always been quite thus making it seem like a playstyle thing instead of scum thing.

You continuously try prove any of my reads as useless despite any reasoning I place in them due to the fact they were scum reading me first. Lale was town reading me when she tried to policy lynch me. ONLY SCUM WOULD TRY TO DISPEL SOMEONES POINTS BY CLAIMING SOMEONES READS ARE INVALID FOR REASONS OTHER THAN THE POINTS THEMSELVES.

Your point is that I contributed nothing to scum hunting when i in fact did contribute quite a few points thus making you a liar unless your reasoning is no one followed me day 1 which would be false as people did vote lalendra and would be a null point anyway.

You anwser some question in a round about way then claim your being strawman ect. This is the mark of someone who is horrible at scum and can't defend themselves because they know they are scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In the same vein most of your content is pure wrong or twisting how things actually happened. You remain quite about other things and focus on me. Your not really cut out as scum and are pathetic because it's obvious you are scum.

This is the slot to lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #198) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@dwlee
He knows he defended haschel but he doesn't want to be known as someone who defended him. This is scum with a image problem.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #199) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Garmr »

Size vote mean melter man you been putting it off for no reason

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”