TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Okay, lol... I always think it's hilarious when people vote for me.
I guess you guys are wondering why I haven't been on the thread. I was staying the night at one of my families friends house with my bro's and my Dad just got back from India.

Now, as for all of the quick random voting at the beginning, isn't that kinda newbieish? Slow down on the quick suspicions, because that will get us nowhere. It slows down the appearance of actual useful posts that have substance.

I do have one thing: Ryan, are you bandwagoning? That spells scum to me. Chocolate (is that a good short?) seemed honestly genuine about his bandwagon. You don't.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by TylerJ »

worked? Sure, if the ability to get on around the time that you made that post constitutes that what you said caused me to vote. But it didn't. Ohh well, I have a tendency to argue semantics.

I was aware of what you said. If you read my last post
you
will see that I never FOS'ed you.

To counter this though, any half decently intelligent scum could cover up a bandwagon with a 'pressure vote'.

By the way, I like the
"non participateville" Perhaps I will use it in the future and if I remember to do so, I will give credit to you ryan.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:28 am

Post by TylerJ »

ChocolateAttack short means nickname. I was asking if Chocolate was a good shortened nickname.

I don't have enough info for any strong votes, but I noticed that Ryan didn't seem to be someone that would agree with fernando, but he did bandwagon with him. I'm not sure if that would be worthy of an FOS or not. I'll have to think about it.

I don't think that deathsauce is scummy. He said he would vote for ryan and that ryan would know why. That sounds really scummy, but it is so obviously scummy that any mafia would attempt to avoid such suspicion. Only someone who isn't worried about suspicion would do that.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:29 am

Post by TylerJ »

Chocolate, you seem scummy too.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:25 am

Post by TylerJ »

Okay CA!

Ryan,

The first point I was already aware of, I also posted that I wasn't sure if it was worthy of an FOS.

second point. I realize that he explained himself too, infact I was trying to describe that although it seemed scummy it actually made me less suspicious of him. Mafia wouldn't have posted that for fear of being targeted

CA, My suspicion of you is really just a gut feeling, but it usually starts there, then develops.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 am

Post by TylerJ »

Fernando doesn't seem suspicious but those who jumped on him do.

It seems that Mafia is rather experienced because they have yet to make a noticeable mistakes. I looked through all of the posts, but nothing has popped up yet.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:02 am

Post by TylerJ »

Fernando you are actually FOSing me.

I merely ment by my last post that the mafia was doing rather good right now.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Your serious???

From the games I have played, mafia usually make some noticeable mistakes within the first three pages. I was just comparing to those games.

I don't think that post was worthy of an FOS. Consequently, MoS, your jumping the gun and trying to point out others faults. You did the same with CA, but left out the FOS.

Fernando you seem a little too defensive with your last post. something I think is ungrounded. You FOS'ed me for voting for you when I did the exact opposite. I didn't think that your post was guilt ridden but people jumped on you. Consequently, they seemed suspicious. Your Paranoia seems scummy.

FOS: Fernando
Vote: MoS

Fernando, I never voted for you. Sure, my post was short, but I gave my reasons, regardless of length. Also, Fernando, I said that you
didn't
look suspicious but those who started pointing fingers at you for something that wasn't worthy of guilt.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by TylerJ »

ohh, I thought I had actually accidently deleted the bottom paragraph. Oops.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:22 am

Post by TylerJ »

My apologies MoS. You never did FOS anyone. Perhaps you are right and things do take longer here. After all, this is my first game on this specific site.

I still think your are jumping the gun by pointing fingers and making accusations. So as of now, my vote remains.

I will ask though, please be a little less hostile. And if the same can be asked about me, then ask.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:24 am

Post by TylerJ »

perhaps this will strengthen your opinion of my Newbie status MoS. What is WIFOM.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

WOW!

Setael you've lost it. My first post was down right honest. Take it as you see it. Don't try looking for hidden messages when their aren't any.

Your second point: I've been pointing out others faults, but on the same time I take a while before I consider someone as guilty. On the other hand MoS is pointing out peoples faults AND consider them mafia without enough info. He IS jumping the gun.

Your third point: That post was replying to another post of mine that didn't point out fernandos faults. Yet his response was to defend against no accusation. Then I pointed out what he had done? Your third point is confusing. Seriously, I don't see a contradiction.

Your fourth point: you said a townie would not care so much to stay in MoS' good graces. This isn't fact, but opinion. An opinion that I know as false. It is not specifically MoS that I try to have peace with, but everyone. I'm sick of arguments. This is a game, nothing more. And if it's only a game, why argue?

Your Fifth opinion: I didn't ask what WIFOM was so that people wouldn't suspect me. How would me not knowing that make people think I'm innocent?

Setael, O can see two ways you came up with this. Your trying too hard to see something that isn't their because you want someone to suspect. Or you are the mafia and are trying to come up with something that is concrete.

MoS a little less cockyness please.

Anyway, back to my question. What is WIFOM?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by TylerJ »

what?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:15 am

Post by TylerJ »

thank you deathsauce.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Setael and MoS, what is it with you two. You twist around everything I say.

Setael, again you are seeing something that is not there. If there was something, then me and Fernando wouldn't have FOS'ed each other.

MoS. There is a difference between debating and arguing. Debating is constructive and arguing is destructive. When you were arguing about the three page mistake thing you had already stated everything you needed to, but didn't stop because you wanted to have the last word. That is destructive and leads people away from catching scum.

Why don't you two take a hit at journaling and politics.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:47 am

Post by TylerJ »

that is how it usually goes.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 am

Post by TylerJ »

DeathSauce wrote: You think scum don't FOS each other? It happens all the time. In fact it would be pretty stupid scum not to do it at least once.

I'm happy with my vote on Fernando
True, that is a legitamate argue. I've FOS'ed my own partners before. Yet in the past I have never been so upfront about my FOS'es because I don't want others to start FOS'ing my partner. I personally would not be too hostile against my partner for that reason alone.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:35 am

Post by TylerJ »

*waiting*
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by TylerJ »

FOS: thinktank
for thinking that the game is going somewhere. j/k.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

Since this game is going so slow. I have an idea. Everyone type up what they think about every player. I'll start off.

Mastermind of Sin: Mastermind of Sin showed up on the third page after being pressure voted. His first vote was a dice roll vote. thinktank, if I remember right, mentioned how MoS didn’t defend the fact that he had not shown up but posted an irrelevant piece. MoS’ response was that he forgot about this game and then was prodded. But his first argument against this was only describing his dice roll (Maybe he misunderstood something). Fernando later on posted that lurking was protown. MoS, who later said he was only trying to clarify for Fernando, pointed out that that assumption was incorrect. When Setael agreed and FOS’ed Fernando, MoS FOS’ed Setael. MoS didn’t think Fernando was guilty, again, he was only trying to clarify. The last thing worth mentioning was when I had posted that Mafia was doing rather good so far. MoS then argued with me about this trivial matter and then accused me of being Mafia.

Mr. PiGG: His fifth and last post was on page three. He random voted then targeted CA for jumping bandwagons. Not enough info.

Ryan: Him and Fernando had a little discussion about a previous game and then continued with more relevant discussion. Ryan then jumped on a bandwagon with CA and Fernando for a pressure vote to get me talking. Of course that doesn’t seem scummy to me. of course, at the time I thought it was suspicious and we debated about the issue. Ryan then had a few counter-argument votes and then joined in on the ‘scum doing good’ argument with MoS (the one that I had started).

DeathSauce: DeathSauce voted for I think ryan for some unrandom reason. Some reason from another game was the assumption. DeathSauce joined in on the attack on Fernando about lurking yet seemed to go unnoticed (hmm..). On the next page he FOS’ed CA for grammar (WHAT?), it seems that he is just trying to create some suspicion when there isn’t any. Of course, he also said that he Fos’ed because of CA’s bandwagoning (that makes a little more sense). Other than that, he hasn’t written anything of note.

Chocolate Attack: Pressure voted me and MoS. Several peopled mentioned the fact that he continually jumped bandwagons. Other than that, he hasn’t wrote much of anything.

Fernando: was part of the ‘bad-blood of a past-game’ argument. He then voted for me as a pressure vote. Fernando also posted the ‘Lurker is pro-town’ post. He FOS’ed me because he thought I FOS’ed him, later on he discovered that he mistook me as Setael.

TylerJ: I think I’m innocent…lol.

Thinktank: FOS’es MoS because his lack of explanation of not participating.

Setael: Setael voted for Fernando for his lurker post. He then made a long post against me on things that weren’t scummy in an attempt to falsely corner me. Also it seems that Setael seems to be lurking with enough posts to keep from being noticed.

In the end I come to this conclusion

FOS: MoS
Setael
Chocolate Attack
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:21 am

Post by TylerJ »

Sorry, she.

If you haven't noticed, I also put MoS in my list. I am voting for him. Unless you want me to vote for you, I'm fine with that. I think MoS would be glad as well.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:52 am

Post by TylerJ »

Okay. Most of the people I wrote about, I merely just wrote the actions they had done. A few of these people however had some biased stuff under their name, one of them was you. MoS being the first had little bias in under his evaluation. During this writing however, I swayed from that and ended up putting more and more bias into it.

My post before asked if you wanted me to vote you. To be honest, I don't like changing my mind, which is why I didn't vote you. However, your persistance has finally won me over.

Unvote, Vote: Setael

Another reason why I did not want to vote for you is because MoS already had the most votes, hence we were one step closer to lynching one of the people I suspect to be mafia. Yet, I realized that If I switched to you the same scenario would be present, three votes for you. Congrats!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

by the way, this isn't an OMGUS vote. I'm not afraid of people suspecting me because of such a vote, I just wanted you to know that I legitmately suspect you.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TylerJ »

I realize that. but I don't see any connections at all.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm not saying anyone should agree with me. If everyone starts agreeing with me then mafia detection alarms would be freaking out. If people start targeting the same people then we would know who is trying to pretend to vote protown.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by TylerJ »

why is this game going so slow. I'm trying to pick it up, but nobody else except a few are actually trying to keep it going.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:14 am

Post by TylerJ »

sure.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

Looking through this, I realize that perhaps some of MoS'es actions would have been avoided if in fact he were mafia. For instance. I don't think an expeirenced player would have lurked if he was truly mafia, you get targeted to quickly. However, on the flip side, He was online, but seemed not to post on here for a while. Hmmm. Either he did forget about this game or he is covering up.

I notice that His playing style is rather harsh and prideful. This in itself doesn't constitute guilt. But perhaps the most convincing is this: The fact that he tends to twist peoples words around and point fingers is what cathes me. he wants people to look scummy when they don't. Now, I can see how a regular townie might just attempt to find the mafia and over exagerate on every little thing, but like this? That is what catches my suspicion.

Mr. Pigg: Is suspicious merely because he rarely posts.

Ryan doesn't seem scummy with anything he has done so far.

Deathsauce hasn't done anything that screams mafia yet.

CA pressure voted and bandwagoned, it seemed like he was too eager to lynch some people.

Fernando misuderstood some posts, but other than that, nothing of consequence.

Thinktank: not enough info.

Setael: I think my post about her was an analysis rather than just some brief explanation of what she did.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yeah, I do. Why are you being so defensive. I wrote an analysis that is all. I realize what your saying ryan, but it could be that he changed his strategy after others called him on it. Besides CA, I only FOS'ed you, I didn't vote for you. I need a lot more evidence before I think your vote worthy.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I might not be able to get on until tuesday and thursday.

CA I attempted to write with what little info I had. I knew there wasn't enough info, but I was attempting to get the game rolling. It seems that everytime I get on either I was the last to post or only one other person posted. So much for my failed attempt at picking this game up.

Seriously, everything I have posted within the past week feels utterly useless. The very few posts that have been made lately have been in response to my comments. We are getting nowhere in this game. With as little as the information I have I am shooting in the dark with only the moon as light. Of course with that moon I can see some faces that look like CA, MoS, and Setael. Ryan is the only other one that is still posting, but he dosn't strike me as suspicious.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

Setael I agree with you. On this argument both sides have their good points and bad ones.

First, ryan did jump on a post, but it could have been just to get something started. The problem with this theory is that MoS has already been active. When ryan said that MoS does seem to get defensive whenever people start point him out, he was right, that is what MoS is doing.

MoS thinks he has cornered ryan on that post but that isn't strong evidence. However, his counter-arguments are just as jumpy as MoS' are, I don't think he likes people pointing fingers at him either. When MoS claimed to have planned his post in order to catch scum I can't help but think he was lying.

Ryan why are you already role claiming? That's the most scumtell move I've seen all game. Im starting to reconsider...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I don't believe that you were trying to set a trap and I don't think ryan would forget how many people are on his team. If he is mafia, he pretended to forget on purpose (That doesn't seem to fit).

Oh, well I don't want to get into an argument. It's unproveable hersay on both of our sides.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 am

Post by TylerJ »

Never mind. My mind is playing memory trips on me. I could have sworn you role claimed like three times. Trippy...

I can't find the posts, so evidently you didn't. forgive me.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Good choice people.

Unvote, Vote: Fernando
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by TylerJ »

This game is going so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Hey, thats not fair, it automatically corrects the spaces between words. Sorry, I am in a humorous mood.

*puts on serious face*
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 am

Post by TylerJ »

I thought I had seen it. You are trying for a guilt trip. Last time I saw someone do that, they were the Godfather.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 am

Post by TylerJ »

What you just said about deathsauce is not scummy. I was just stating what I saw.
Anyone can claim townie, so to do so would be useless wasting your breath, unless you are trying to get people to reconsider who you are, hence you would be attempting to lay guilt.

Any body else see this as scummy or is it just me. If nobody else sees it as scummy then perhaps it isn't. But last time I saw this, mafia was killed.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

Lets not argue about semantics, please. lynching is killing.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:12 am

Post by TylerJ »

semantics again.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:23 am

Post by TylerJ »

What, why so offensive, you want to argue? :lol: WOW!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:43 am

Post by TylerJ »

It's not a fast D1 ryan, It's average, but not fast.

MOS I am tempted to ask what you are smoking. Lynching town is NEVER helpful, unless they mislead intentionally. He isn't leading or misleading, killing him if he is townie would not be good for the town.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:Yeah but inadvertantly I did claim earlier (it was a weak claim) and I cant sit and lie and say "No I didn't" so whatever you want to call it, it's out there. I realize I wasn't under pressure at the time and call it a slip of words or whatever, I still did say it and I'm owning it.

Man! Everytime I've seen a post like that, people have turned out to be mafia. Slip of words... yeah, right... you intentionally did it.

I'm holding my vote back because of Death's request. But I cannot wait till the replacements come.

You are so dead!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:05 am

Post by TylerJ »

hey vampy! Glad to see a new face. Got one more person talking. Ryan IF I am wrong about you being scum, so be it. If people want to kill me about being so adamant, that is fine. but when you have that rope around your neck every little thing about you is going to come into the light.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

I'm a bit overly aggressive. I'm willing to be corrected. Above I wrote the following, "If people want to kill me about being so adamant, that is fine" Because I am almost 100% sure that you are scum.

However, if no one else thinks that is scummy, then I will wait and see and continue hunting. If I am the only one that thinks that you are scummy, my vote would do nothing but waste time. a stranded vote often leads to a no lynch.

As far as MoS'es statement, he is right I am overly aggressive, only because I believe I have found scum. If-I do realize this is WIFOM, but I am being honest-I was scum I would hesitate to be so aggressive, not saying I wouldn't, but I would really, really hesitate.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 am

Post by TylerJ »

I thought he was -2? Thanks, for the correction.

Unvote, Vote: Ryan
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I already gave my case. Intuition isn't evidence, nor can it be. But my intuition is SCREAMING...so I will listen to it. Thanks for the complement otherwise. :)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:21 am

Post by TylerJ »

I was disagreeing with MoS when he was trying to push for you. But when he put pressure on you, you didn't do so hot. Lets all vote CA for lurking and coming up with a lame excuse to do so. j/k.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:08 am

Post by TylerJ »

wow, that's pathetic, you can't take a joke people. For now on don't joke, or else you might be FOS'ed, or worse, voted for.

I'm sorry guys that isn't scummy, thats down right rude. Thats so annoying, ruin the fun why don't you. CA I posted the exact same think in the other game we were playing. Not one person jumped on me for it. And its at the beginning when people make big deals out of everything.

By the way CA, are you done with your mid terms? I still wish you luck, even after being so rude.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:58 am

Post by TylerJ »

hey Jdodge, how goes it?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:51 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan I think everyone has come up with slightly good reasons to vote for you. Vamp, I like the fact that you mentioned he usually acts scummy, I might take another closer look at my assesment.

Back to you ryan, we don't want you to stop talking, that would be worse. We need you here.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 am

Post by TylerJ »

your welcome for sharing.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by TylerJ »

people are voting for me? I think one or two might. nothing big.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:36 am

Post by TylerJ »

Ryan, I could really care less that the cases I have against you are not my own, they are still cases. But the fact is, the case I have against you IS my own. Post 227 seemed highly scummy. It wasn't suome slip of words that caused you to role claim. And, you had little pressure to role claim in the first place. Some other cases that have been brought against you seem to have been forgotten as well.

Please don't try to slip in propaganda in to your posts. I do not attempt to attack everything and everyone. Furthermore, I wasn't role fishing, only stating that you RC'ed.

What is this about not seeing town tendencies in my post. Whatever it is, it is either a) bull or b) disallusioned.

The fact is ryan, you are distracting me. Achilles heel if you will, when I find someone who I think is scummy, my focus narrows extremely. I will look over these past few pages and attempt to ignore your posts so that I can continue to search for issues.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:54 am

Post by TylerJ »

Don't pretend to know that I rolefished, you can only guess ryan. By the way I did find something;

Ryan: Where you disappear for awhile come back with a useless post and than go back to lurking?

You mentioned Deathsauce, but someone else has been lurking, someone I forgot about entirely. Setael seemed suspicious to me a while back, but then I kind of forgot about her, perhaps it was because she was trying not to be noticed, and succeeded.

I won't start jumping down her throat but I will ask her.

Setael, Why the one-liner every-once-in-a-while posts?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:32 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:
Here is the post that jumped at me when I looked back at you trying to figure out my role (which I’ve showed above you did) You say you are “pretty sure I’m 100% scum” Want some more wiggle room? Pretty sure BUT 100%? How does that work out? AND than you say that if nobody agrees you’ll keep hunting? Or should I rephrase that for you? If nobody bandwagons you’ll try another one? Yeah that makes more sense. Again looking back through you’ve never stated a case on me with your own thoughts, opinions yet I’m 100% scum in your eyes? OH wait……..”almost sure” were the words followed by 100% correct? You did try and get me to roleclaim. You did jump on me using a townie line and than ripped me for claiming it (after I admitted that looking back it could be read that way and coming clean was “something scum could do too” There’s a case, feel free to spin it (as I know you will)
I will spin things. After all, that is what you have been doing. Here is an example, "Or should I rephrase that for you? If nobody bandwagons you’ll try another one? Yeah that makes more sense."

I wasn't trying to find out your role, I was sure that I had it already hence me not 'fishing' for your role! I was pretty sure, but some times things get foggier or clearer. Is that scummy?

Yes, for the third time I HAVE STATED MY OEN CASE AGAINST YOU, AND TRULY IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS MINE OR NOT. Evidence is evidence, how many times do I have to repeat myself.

Sure you have a case, but every lawyer can make something false seem true. I could do it too! But the question is who is lying, me or you. You never thought I was suspicious until I started on you, remember? If niether is lying, then we both are stupid idiots who are strongly decieved.

ARgghh... your so frustrating. Hopefully we don't go so far that we will remain bitter enemies on this site.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

It seems others think Setael is suspicious as well...

Hmmm...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by TylerJ »

*Deep breath*

Thinktank you are the only one besides ryan who has given a reason for voting me. Thank you.

I was quick to, I don't deny it or regret it. I believe ryan is scum. Perhaps my frustration at him has blinded me to think otherwise but I still think he is. Maybe that will change. Unfortunately, I think my angry comebacks at him are going to cause a grudge.

So to you ryan, I ask forgiveness for my anger aimed towards you. This does not mean that my past opinions have changed.

And to reply to your last post, you said I wasn't doing well under pressure. That is too true. I never thought you would have pushed my buttons so perfectly. Nobody is seeing my way, and on top of that you disagree with my intentions and call me scum. I don't like it when people disagree with me and usually want to argue till people see it my way. Hence the down fall.

If you think this is scummy I can't refute it. I didn't do well under pressure, not because you are pointing a finger at me though. Far from it. Rather because you disagree with my true intentions.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I love how Tyler is blatantly lying about which people have given a reason to vote him.
Do you have a lie detector machine for the computer? If I have made a mistake it was out of ignorance. So to help me out, please, show evidence.

But to show you why I said what I said: Last page, two people gave evidence on why they think I am scum, others, like your self said that they thought I was scummy. So to sum it all up, don't call me a liar. Because your accusation is 100% heresay. Based on your assumptions, not proof.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 am

Post by TylerJ »

before now, I had never even heard of role hunting. This is my first game on this site. I have given my defense. If you still think I am scum, there is nothing I can do.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 am

Post by TylerJ »

interesting... Either you are seeing something that is there or you are stretching it.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:37 am

Post by TylerJ »

Ryan and MoS, I hesitate saying this because I always seem to get into an argument with you. You are only strengthening Deathsaces argument. Instead of giving evidence you guys have been prone to name calling. Second, ryan, Deathsauce has been ryan about people stating cases against you and you not replying to them. he was also right about the repitition of jyou saying that you are town and not scum. Of course people could and would say they are town, so in essence, it is superfolous.

Now, about Jdodge's vote. Instead of jumping a wagon, please give reasoning. As that would save you the problem of people targeting you because of lack of evidence, but voting anyway, and perhaps it will give me reason to defend myself.

However, the later reason is a little weak, because I am sure that if I would defend against your reasoning, it would be about something I already talked about.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

My apologies. Not questions, accusations.

Ryan This is the main fact of why I think your scum. You said you slipped up. It wasn't a slip up, especially considering the fact that you repeatedly say that you are town and not scum in your posts. That is what sets me off. That 'slip up' wasn't intentional, hence you lied. Lying is scummy, not always, but often.

Please, when you read this don't post something that will break into an argument. Try to keep things calm, and I will do the same. I'm sick of arguing.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:09 am

Post by TylerJ »

Fruedian slip while writing? Perhaps when talking, but I don't think while writing, especially numerous times. Anyway, I don't want to get into another argument. I stated my opionion, and you stated your defense. Let people judge.

We can't prove anything on this topics, only state our opinions.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:28 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:Yeah but inadvertantly I did claim earlier (it was a weak claim) and I cant sit and lie and say "No I didn't" so whatever you want to call it, it's out there. I realize I wasn't under pressure at the time and call it a
slip of words
or whatever, I still did say it and I'm owning it.
I believe I already covered this MoS. I don't see that as a slip of words.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:01 am

Post by TylerJ »

To convince us that he was town. Why would a townie do that? It doesn't add up, unless he is scum and is trying to convince us otherwise.

Why does he have to lie about 'slip of words'? When someone is guilty, they often lie when they don't need to because they are paranoid.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Why are you standing up for Ryan?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Name calling again? Man, MoS please stop. I asked a question, that is all.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by TylerJ »

MoS and Ryan, can I ask one question. Why are you so insistant that CA should think I am guilty?

It seems that you two are working on a team, I think DA nailed it. You two are leading the whole crowd aren't you. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets targeted. Tyranny?

I don't think anythings been as obvious as this this entire game.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Sounds clear. Still, I can't help but think you want him to join your stance. I wont argue the case though, because if that happens, I will find myself repeating what I said five times, get nowhere, and find myself frustrated.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

He is wishy-washy. But don't force him to take a stance, escpecially considering that I am the target.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:01 am

Post by TylerJ »

I can agree with that. It wasn't you I had a problem with anyway, it was MoS.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:ChocolateAttack: Do you believe that TylerJ is innocent and hasn't tried to trap me using illogical arguments and saying that me saying I was town is a scum ploy?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Yes, but you need to be able to back up your theory. Mafia is not a game of innocent until proven guilty, because the only way to prove someone guilty is a cop or death. In this game, it's guilty until proven innocent, and TylerJ's actions are scummy, whether or not he is a newb. Unless you have reason to believe that he is newbtown over newbscum, I don't really see how you can hold that theory. I do understand where you are coming from, but I think you need to reevaluate your parameters.
These posts are the ones that seem to be pressuring CA to vote for me. Yes, I kinda forgot about the first one ryan. But now that I saw it again, I don't think you were wanting a stance. I believe you wanted him to take a stance on me.

Of course you wouldn't say that. You might call me names, get frustrated at me, whatever. But I don't want an argument, as long as people at least see what I'm saying, I'm fine.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by TylerJ »

he did fail, I agree with that. I wasn't questioning his conduct, just yours. However, the fact that he can't take a stance is earning him a good place in my book.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by TylerJ »

thinktank instead of lurking, you could have contributed slightly, and perhaps speed up the game if you had posted something like: 'Not much to comment on'. You were lurking.

FOS: Thinktank
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

by hammer, he means I agressively went after you ryan.

Thinktank, I know thinks have gone in circles, but if you had kept up, then perhaps we would have gotten off of that sooner or later. But I am glad you are still participating.

CA, this is a pride issue, consequently it is irrelevant to this game. But anyway, where was I illogical?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

I wagoned fernando?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

ChocolateAttack wrote:how many people are still active in this game? i only see tylerj, mos, ryan.

Fos: All the people that lay low right now

This game sux, we goin in circle and i have a feeling that all 3 tylerj, mos and ryan are not scum. We need other people to talk. They taking the advantage of tylerj, mos and ryan arguement to lurk.
lol... I'be been thinking the same thing, well of course I wouldn't say I'm guilty, but that is beside the point. This thing has gone in serious circles and hasn't gone anywhere. I am still suspicious of ryan, but not as much as I used too.

So henceforth, I declare my vote for Ryan dead. It will remain, until further notice, an FOS. *stops reading from the kingly scroll of britian*

Unvote: Ryan
FoS: Ryan
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:43 am

Post by TylerJ »

been keeping up but never posted to contribute just a little. Apparently thats how every lurker plays. First thinktank, now vampyrusddg. Anyone else want to drop in and say hi? Seriously, it is because of the fact that you don't post that you don't have anything to contribute.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Sorry Setael, but instead of making thinktank look scummy, you made yourself look scummy, most of the stuff I saw felt contrived, made up, like you were fishing for something. Kind of like what scum would do to pretend that they were looking for scum. You did this to me too.

FoS:Setael

The only thing I noticed that was that contrived was the fact that he was staying under the radar pretty well and was wishy-washy. There are a few posts though were he does seem to be looking for scum. You have me thinking based on these points alone, but even some of the examples you used for these were far-fetched.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:59 am

Post by TylerJ »

Active in other games, hmm.

still, shouldn't we vote setael and let Jdodge give a defense. After all, Setael could do more damage.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 am

Post by TylerJ »

Actually MoS, Jordan is the Mod for Prisoners Dilemma and hasn't been keeping up. Can you show evidence that he has posted significantly in other forums?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:32 am

Post by TylerJ »

ohh, okay. NM then.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Setael seems to have tried to slip away unnoticed to calm suspicions about her. But I remember that she seems to make things up in order to corner people. At least that is how I see it. So with that said.

Vote: Setael
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Best POA I can see.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:00 am

Post by TylerJ »

It isn't that i disagree with your stance at all setael, in fact some aspects I agree with, but you seem to try to make up some of it with your post, you did that with me too. As far as evidence. I will show you in a minute.

And I think MoS's post was in jest.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 am

Post by TylerJ »

page 5 seems to be it. It was mainly against me, which is why i remeber it
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:39 am

Post by TylerJ »

Jdodge I respect ryan. I know it is hard to believe, but he has been active and contributed. He seems to be a better player than you, especially when you call him names. You replaced in this game, so you will have to earn your respect, so don't disregard others. You can't call all of his evidence bull. Nice try.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:05 am

Post by TylerJ »

can't use other games. But Jdodge, please be respectful.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by TylerJ »

every concious effort doesn't mean your invinceable. This game is about finding scum, not building your ego.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Can you at least point out a non-current game? I haven't found any yet.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by TylerJ »

xyzzy wrote:
Vote Count Number Seven (Five to lynch)Setael (vampyrusddg)
TylerJ (ryan, JDodge)
ryan (DeathSauce)
JDodge (MoS)
thinktank (Setael)

Not voting: thinktank, ChocolateAttack, TylerJ

Apologies for the huge quantities of time that've passed without a VC.
Okay so I want to get this game going. We've been at day 1 for a long time and no one seems to be changing their votes, so we might stay here for quite a while longer.

So I will ask these questions. First, do you still suspect the one you are voting for? Second, do you find anyone else suspicious. If no to the first question, consider changing your vote. If yes to the second, still consider changing your vote.

I think setael is suspicious. I can't remeber voting for her so I will now.

Vote: Setael

Note, if you do change your vote, explain why. I explained my reason in another post.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:14 am

Post by TylerJ »

Setael wrote:Tyler, since you chose to completely ignore my question, I'll post it again here for you.
setael wrote:So... is your full case that I've "made stuff up in order to corner people?" If so, please give examples of how I've done this.
Sorry I thought I anwered. Page five is a good example. You and MoS seemed to twist everything I said. And then, a few of the times you quoted thinktank, your analysis is far-fetched.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Good Q ryan. Lets get this game going.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:22 am

Post by TylerJ »

I'm not suspicious of him either. He is lurking, and lurkers aren't mostly scum, so we are left with hoping he suddenly becomes active.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:
TylerJ wrote:I'm not suspicious of him either. He is lurking, and lurkers aren't mostly scum, so we are left with hoping he suddenly becomes active.
Lurkers aren't mostly scum? Do you have a statistic on this statement?
Sorry, that came out wrong. What I meant was not all lurkers are scum. Some are, some aren't. You can't use that as your only evidence. If something else they do is scummy, then lurking can be side evidence, but not the main case.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 am

Post by TylerJ »

Aaaaaand?

Can you scum hunt?

thaaaaaaanx.:wink:

FOS: Jdodge
for posting little content and not scum hunting.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:59 am

Post by TylerJ »

well, since you are online.... It might be good timing.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:13 am

Post by TylerJ »

why?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:30 am

Post by TylerJ »

Perhaps because you are scum.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:31 am

Post by TylerJ »

you are wanting to get rid of everyone MoS. lol. But I kinda agree with you. Jordans wasting time.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

what does i=/= Jdodge mean?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:49 am

Post by TylerJ »

unvote, vote: Jdodge

your deadweight, misleading, aggravating, and scummy for your misleading and lack of scumhunting.

you need to go as you are not heloing town. If you want to test a theory, test it elsewere.

Day one and still on page twenty. Wow.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:50 am

Post by TylerJ »

how about calming down. Ryan and Jdodge. Please don't cuss, I don't like reading it or hearing it. It shows lack of self control.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:54 am

Post by TylerJ »

Perhaps he is, but the fact remains that lurking is annoying, and doesn't help much. So if you want to lurk in this game, maybe we should get rid of you. Lurking is annoying.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:08 am

Post by TylerJ »

JDodge wrote:
ryan wrote:Yes, you could do it as scum or town. I believe you are doing it as scum, HENCE my vote.
So you see, ladies(?) and gentlemen, ryan admits that my lurking is a nulltell, yet he insists on going after me for it. Why is that? Perhaps he can enlighten us? If the response is what I think it will be, I can draw an even better conclusion from this.
Well, I am glad that your conclusion will be better, because this sucks. he wasn't voting for lurking. So your cornering attempt is a nulltell.
JDodge wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Perhaps he is, but the fact remains that lurking is annoying, and doesn't help much. So if you want to lurk in this game, maybe we should get rid of you. Lurking is annoying.
Are
you
saying that I would lurk as scum or as town?

And why are you answering this question for ryan?
i say you are doing it as scum. And why does it matter that I am answering his question.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:10 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yes. Are you saying that you think that I may well be town, but I would be a "liability" so to speak?

Actually, I am saying that. But I am not voting for the fact that you are a liability, but because you are scummy.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Jdodge, your manipulating.

Ryan, don't answer anymore of his questions. He is trying to manipulate you into saying what he wants you to say.

The fact that you are distracting us is scummy and anti town. If you aren't going to contribute, my vote stays.

Also, don't try your manipulation on me. I won't fall for it.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by TylerJ »

You are manipulating him. It is quite plain. That isn't how you find scum. Consequently, you are wasting everyones time.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 am

Post by TylerJ »

JDodge wrote:
TylerJ wrote:You are manipulating him. It is quite plain. That isn't how you find scum. Consequently, you are wasting everyones time.
You have no clue what I'm doing, so I'd recommend you shut it before you make more ludicrous accusations.
I'd reccomend that you be less hostile. Listen to the advice given and start scum hunting.

Deathsauce, that post put you in a bad spot as well. Seems like we have a scum pair.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 am

Post by TylerJ »

I can ask the same question.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

good argument.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:38 am

Post by TylerJ »

JDodge wrote:
ryan wrote:Yes, you could do it as scum or town. I believe you are doing it as scum, HENCE my vote.
So you see, ladies(?) and gentlemen, ryan admits that my lurking is a nulltell, yet he insists on going after me for it. Why is that? Perhaps he can enlighten us? If the response is what I think it will be, I can draw an even better conclusion from this.
Don't. As I said, he is manipulating you. He said he wasn't but take a look at the above quote.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:42 am

Post by TylerJ »

Thinktank, me and ryan destroyed each other earlier. And you think we are a pair. lol. Oh, well. The fact is I hate manipulation. If it was you being manipulated, I would have done the same.

As far as who I suspect as mafia, almost everyone. Seriously, it would be easier to say who I don't think are mafia. So I'll do that. MoS, Thinktank, and CA seem to be off the list completely. Everyone else, not cutting it. Vamp, just hasn't been active so I can't say anything about him.

As to why I think everyone else is scummy, well here is why:

Setael likes twisting things.
Ryan said he was a townie way too often for my liking.
Jdodge was lurking and then jumped in with this theory stuff. Hasn't scum hunted at all.
Did I adress everyone? I'm missing someone aren't I. hmmm.

Anyway. I feel like all of this has been covered so I don't see the neccesity of bringing up past issues and getting in arguments again. However, if you would like, you could try to defend against the accusations.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:07 am

Post by TylerJ »

vampy so you've been keeping up, eh? Which means you have been lurking. Seriously, the fourth player this game. Congrats. Goodness. this game should be called the 'lurker' town mafia game.

Anyways...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I'm not sure about TylerJ anymore to be honest, he's also got a vote on JDodge which makes me wonder if scum is being opportunistic in voting, but why wouldn't have a scum hammered JDodge already? I just don't see working off a "theory" as very pro town and I find it to be very anti town.

Ditto to you. No hard feelings though...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:57 am

Post by TylerJ »

I say a Setael lynch tommorow. WOW! seems like a lot happened while I was absent for a day.

Ryan seems like an aggravated townie. MoS shared my semtiments in the fact that He put the lynch vote in because Jdodge seemed scum and because Day one has been extreeeeeeeeeemly long.

I wouldn't be surprised if Deathsauce is throwing his scum buddy under the bus.
I'll wait till tommorow to tell why I think it is these two.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:54 am

Post by TylerJ »

Hmmm. that was a successful night.

Jdodge wasn't mafia. That sucks! I was voting him too.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Setael is scum. Don't believe me? Posts vote with lack of evidence (obvious finger pointing with laziness).

Setael don't get angry at me. It was attempted as a good hearted joke.

I still consider you scum for reasons already mentioned. Namely, I see you twisting things around and making mountains out of mole hills.

As far as Vampy and DS, I find them suspicious as well.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:00 am

Post by TylerJ »

WoW!

Setael, you have never cleared your name off my list. First you are sure that I am scum, then you are sure that Thinktank is scum, and finally DS. Three Mafia? hmmm... All of your gathering-of-evidence posts never seem to connect logically and leave me with thinking that you are fishing for Ideas and targets, especially considering you were adament about me and thinktank.

Ohh, and a side note, Ryan I share your shock at the fact that Jdodge wasn't scum. Lol, it doesn't make sense.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Moving the game along by not posting? Anyway, what I meant by Setael being positive that all three of us are scum is that she is clearly wrong about one of them. This consequently gives less credence to what she is saying.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:41 am

Post by TylerJ »

Setael wrote:Obviously I don't believe all 3 of you are scum. Do you not remember me giving reasons for unvoting both you and thinktank?

At this point, I'd be willing to make a 1 for 1 trade since we're dealing with obvscum and I'm the only one who sees it. Lynch me and when I come up town, lynch Deathsauce.

And you might end up reasons why you are not voting for DS.

Your second piece doesn't make any logical or strategical sense. We don't want to lynch possible scum, much less two. Your insistance that we should lynch you if he comes up town would most likely not work anyway.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #123) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:32 am

Post by TylerJ »

Lol. What I meant was although you might be absolutely sure that DS is scum right now, you could end up finding evidence that once again says other-wise. Because the last two cases ended the same. So I suggest that you not be so adament on who you think scum is.

The other was just meant to be read as town*. lol. Wow, what a horrible typo :P.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #124) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:52 am

Post by TylerJ »

I don't think you have a solid case setael.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by TylerJ »

So MoS was the only one she didn't target? Hmm... could be a pair.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I wont put a vote on him just yet because I have a question to ask. how many more vote before lylo? That would be the only reason why scum would claim cop to send us into lylo. However, I believe Thinktank's claim because he was not under pressure and if I were cop I would do the same.

I can almost garuntee that setael isn't scum now, she had no reason to throw a scum buddy under the train.

As far as who DS's scumbuddy is, I would say it is ryan because of po9sts 723 and 724. Ryan doesn't want DS to start going against his scumbuddy in attempt to through him under the train and to distance himself.

Sorry for the inactivity, yesterday was busy. Also, MoS, how am I a possibility?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by TylerJ »

WHAT! the only reason why I even considered waiting was because I was wondering how many mislynches can we afford. If we can't afford one mislynch, then it would have been easy for thinktank to lie.

Note however that I do not think that thinktank is lying and I do believe DS is scum. I was just playing my own devils advocate.

1) Heresay. Give evidence.

2) Heresay again. You can't provide evidence. So your accusation is mute.

Now, back to my question. If we mislynch, will mafia have the game in their hands? No, I just did the math and used some logic. Consequently, if thintank was mafia, he would have never did what he did. Especially with the risk of the actual cop coming up against him. So logically thinktank IS the cop and DS is scum.

vote: Deathsauce
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Ouch! wow thinktank. However, deathsauce, he had a good strategy. If you hadn't of said that, mafia would have won. Still, if we have a cop, shouldn't we have them counter claim the claim so that we know that DS isn't pulling a fast one on us.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:24 am

Post by TylerJ »

Maybe thinktank isn't scum, but DS is trying to get us to think he is to cover up who the real mafia is? In this case, he pretends to throw his scum buddy into the noose by hiding who the real scum is. Thus, creating a good chance of winning. After all, if cop found him, he gets rid of the towns trust of thinktank by saying he is town. Mafia can kill anyone at night, and have the town kill the cop.

Is DS lying?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:26 am

Post by TylerJ »

towns trust of thinktank by saying he is town (edit by way of post: Scum)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:13 am

Post by TylerJ »

arghhh I don't know what to think. If there is another cop, he needs to claim and investigate thinktank. Then it is a fifty fifty chance on finding out who the real cop is and who the real scum is. Of course it would be harder if thinktank were the actual cop. Because then we are back to 100% scum hunting with no certainty.

I like the 50-50 better than guessing.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Well, I don't think MoS is scum! It seems full proof to me. Scum don't want to loose so they wouldn't say that. I'll follow your advice.

vote: No lynch
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:06 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Are you questioning because you are scum?

I think this is at least a valuable time to investigate, debate, and point fingers and all that good stuff, as this would help thinktank out tremendously. So I say you should investigate Setael.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Okay, I 'll work up a case on you know who most likely tommorow.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:33 am

Post by TylerJ »

I see your point Setael abou tyou not being scum. As much as I hate to admit it. Ryan, it is funny that you would say that you still think I am scum, because honestly, I think the same way about you. When you and I continued to argue, you became less and less of a suspicion. But once the argument disspated, you became suspicion to me again. I'm assuming that was because of all of the pressure against me and because my mind was split with dealing with defending myself and giving my case about you.

You, Setael, and Vampy all were on my Suspect list. Vampy I just can't get a good read on, and Setael cleared her name. You haven't. I also find it interesting that you are the only one openly defying the No vote. Why is that I wonder?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:29 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I did a reread on Mr. Pigg/ Vampy/ Andycaca. It seemed that Vampy was rather wishy-washy. Most of his posts had little to do with scum hunting other than pg 11 and 12. All of his other posts lacked a conviction. He maybe presented a few cases here and their, but from page twelve, he never changed his vote. Until Andycaca came in and voted no vote with everyone else. Sure he wasn't very active, but I think he was scum hinding behind no activity. I realize that Andycaca can't defend vanpy, but this is for thinktanks sake and not a vote sake.

I don't want to reiderate about ryan unless neccesary. If you want to know my case, look back to the argument we had.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I haven't investigated CA or his replacement for a while, I don't have a lot of info.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:39 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:
TylerJ wrote:I haven't investigated CA or his replacement for a while, I don't have a lot of info.
Investigated?
Wrong choice of words :)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #139) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 am

Post by TylerJ »

Well I am not the last vote so I will just
vote: no lynch
and let everyone make up their minds about what they are going to do. Perhaps they will decide to play...
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:29 am

Post by TylerJ »

I say ryan is scummy.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:41 am

Post by TylerJ »

ryan wrote:
TylerJ wrote:I say ryan is scummy.
You'd be wrong
would you volunteer to be lynched so we could find out?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #142) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:25 am

Post by TylerJ »

Drum roll... lets get it down to two people.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

Just need to hear from thinktank.... So hurry up and post!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:04 am

Post by TylerJ »

COMMON!
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by TylerJ »

ibeasha or Setael?

Setael would have just as well killed her partner if she was mafia, so I don't think she would be guilty. If she is, well I will vote her tommorow.

Sorry for thinking you were scum Ryan... Wow, I'm a complete idiot...

So 50-50...
Vote: Ibeasha
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:58 am

Post by TylerJ »

It was a good game, I liked it. Note that this was the first game that I finished to the end. Second all together that have actually ended. So now I can mod....

advice to all, stop the personal attacks and you wont be personally attacked. And rayn when I said that I made a mistake, I said it out of humility. When you turn around and call me an idiot after I had just apologized, it was rude. You probably forgot that you thought I was scum too.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”