Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

couldn't answer lol. what are you on about.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Ur scum
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

wrong.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

@tails

Do you have hitstun? I feel that we should coordinate people to roleblock because it's only a half roleblock
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 377, Xtoxm wrote:wrong.

im never wrong about u bby
oopsies! haha!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Your posts were quite interesting though; i'm townreading you now. What's your policy on survivors?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Tails »

Sonic, I wouldn't worry about me if I were you. I have this handled.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 363, Tails wrote: Lion's also one of the people pushing both "everyone on the Lickity wagon is scummy" and "Alive shouldn't be townread".

Nope, I've consistently said All Alone is a townread. Do not spread misinformation about me
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Tails »

I thought you had said that. I guess I was wrong. Makes me feel a bit better about you, though.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 380, Xtoxm wrote:Your posts were quite interesting though; i'm townreading you now. What's your policy on survivors?

you talking to me?
oopsies! haha!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

mhm
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

kill all non-town is my policy
oopsies! haha!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Okay, my thing with Lickety is do you really feel like scum is gonna be saying trolly stuff like , , , , etc? I get that 'so reckless that scum wouldn't do it' isn't a compelling argument for towniness, but I don't think there's much there that's significantly scum-indicative either. I thought by Tails was a particularly weak case because point 1 seems to imply he's scum for limiting his scumreads and then point 3 implies he is scum for casting suspicion on a wide number of people.

Plus it's not like the things LQ is actually doing have anti-town motivation to them, and there's several posts in his ISO where he makes insightful pushes or asks useful directed questions.

Regardless, he's chosen to introduce the WIFOM of "is this guy actually town or not?" at a few points in his play, which is why I wouldn't shed a tear if he got vigged. Eventually town will have to deal with him, but I don't think he's gonna make a useful D1 lynch and I think pushing him is basically the easiest thing one can do at the moment.

I like these recent posts from Metal Sonic.

VOTE: Davsto
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Tails »

The strongest point is that he's focusing on setup stuff instead of scumhunting. When you eliminate all the setup and role related stuff from his iso, what are you left with?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That's basically how I feel about LQ too.

But why Dav? I think his easy response to my triforce request was very town in nature. If he was scum, there was no way he could have known that was safe to claim.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 388, Tails wrote:When you eliminate all the setup and role related stuff from his iso, what are you left with?

provides his scumreads, justified townread on MM, and push on Davsto, looks like a town post that serves as both a defense of self and a small push on W-nl, and asking different players for reads, asking another player for more reads.

None of it is like 'oh shit this guy is definitely town' but he's advancing the game. His vote on Mario as it stands is horrible though, given that he said earlier that Mario is a townread.

In post 389, Xtoxm wrote:But why Dav? I think his easy response to my triforce request was very town in nature. If he was scum, there was no way he could have known that was safe to claim.

Eh, I missed that triforce bit from Davsto the first time around. I remember his vote being poor but I just reread his ISO and overall it's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. But he still hasn't done much scumhunting and I want to see what happens to the gamestate when I put my vote here.

And I agree his response to your triforce request is easy, but I don't think it's serious. If he were scum and he started getting in trouble for it, I think he could easily spin it like he was just joking around.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 387, GuiltyLion wrote:Okay, my thing with Lickety is do you really feel like scum is gonna be saying trolly stuff like , , , , etc? I get that 'so reckless that scum wouldn't do it' isn't a compelling argument for towniness, but I don't think there's much there that's significantly scum-indicative either. I thought by Tails was a particularly weak case because point 1 seems to imply he's scum for limiting his scumreads and then point 3 implies he is scum for casting suspicion on a wide number of people.

Plus it's not like the things LQ is actually doing have anti-town motivation to them, and there's several posts in his ISO where he makes insightful pushes or asks useful directed questions.

Regardless, he's chosen to introduce the WIFOM of "is this guy actually town or not?" at a few points in his play, which is why I wouldn't shed a tear if he got vigged. Eventually town will have to deal with him, but I don't think he's gonna make a useful D1 lynch and I think pushing him is basically the easiest thing one can do at the moment.

I like these recent posts from Metal Sonic.

VOTE: Davsto

Lickety's questions are really useless and don't advance the game at all

His posts seem like he is coasting and fluffing and trying to look active but actually already knows his teammates and so doesn't need to scumhunting

How can you see that as town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Lmao looks like we disagree fundamentally about lickety advancing the game eh
oopsies! haha!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 391, Metal Sonic wrote:How can you see that as town

I don't see it as town, I just don't see it as particularly scum either. If we all played like you and Tails right now, we'd run up a wagon on 'obvscum' LQ, then if/when he flipped town (which is likely given sheer probability), we'd be left with virtually no significant information.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also asking players for reads is by definition advancing the game. Every time a player has to post reads (or explicitly choose not to give them), that's a benchmark that everyone can hold them accountable to later.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 394, GuiltyLion wrote:also asking players for reads is by definition advancing the game. Every time a player has to post reads (or explicitly choose not to give them), that's a benchmark that everyone can hold them accountable to later.

That's basic. Any player can do that. It's 0 effort needed by the asker. More credit should be given to the answerer.
oopsies! haha!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 395, Metal Sonic wrote:That's basic. Any player can do that. It's 0 effort needed by the asker. More credit should be given to the answerer.

I'm not giving LQ any credit, I'm just not taking away points from him either.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 393, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 391, Metal Sonic wrote:How can you see that as town

I don't see it as town, I just don't see it as particularly scum either. If we all played like you and Tails right now, we'd run up a wagon on 'obvscum' LQ, then if/when he flipped town (which is likely given sheer probability), we'd be left with virtually no significant information.

Sheerly by probability? Lol ok

Information can be gotten by night actions
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 396, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 395, Metal Sonic wrote:That's basic. Any player can do that. It's 0 effort needed by the asker. More credit should be given to the answerer.

I'm not giving LQ any credit, I'm just not taking away points from him either.

Yeah when he has 10 points and everyone else has 50 points and above, I'm sure as hell lynching him
oopsies! haha!

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 390, GuiltyLion wrote:
provides his scumreads

That's his wagon. That's about as manufactured of scumreads as you can get and is not scumhunting.

justified townread on MM

Mario just defended him, and he goes back on this as soon as it's convenient.

and push on Davsto

This is role spec, not scumhunting.

looks like a town post that serves as both a defense of self and a small push on W-nl

This is none of the above and is very wimpy reasoning from scum caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

and asking different players for reads, asking another player for more reads.

Asking for reads is not scumhunting. It's busywork.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”