Mish Mash Rules and Game Announcement Thread

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Welp, I'm making a game called Super Mario Card Game. It will have 12 players- well, it can function with less, but it's best with 12, I think.

At the start, each player will recieve something like a Role PM:

MarioManiac4 wrote:Welcome to the Super Mario Card Game, MarioManiac4!

You are SUPER MARIO.
HP: 100
Power: 20
Elemental Ability: You can use fireballs to rid players of 5 HP in addition to your regular turn once a night.
Ability: You share a quicktopic with Luigi (RandomPlayer) and Peach (RandomPlayer2)
here.

Your win condition is to make it to the final two. Good luck!

So after you recieve your PM, you confirm via PM, then for three days do whatever. Make alliances, talk with others, and I'll set a challenge for a boost in stats. After those two days, Night phase begins and will last for eighteen hours. Essentially, you PM me telling me your target and their HP will decrease by your power. You can also PM me with your Elemental Ability and its target. If your Ability is usable at night, you PM me at night for that too. The thread will be locked but you may still communicate via PM. If you don't PM me, you won't target. This adds an element of luck into the game- who will be online?

The next day, anyone who ran out of HP is announced dead and out. The next day phase continues like the last, and it repeats until there are only two players left. They will be our winners!

Which Mario character you are is anonymous, by the way. I am accepting pre-ins. Now, does this count as large-scale? :nerd:
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Ceph said it's not a Large Social. Gotta get all details sorted now!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:32 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

If anyone is interested, I'm going to be hosting a Diplomacy game. If you want to know how to play, http://www.backstabbr.com/rules is the simple version. Communicate and strategise for victory!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”