YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Original Roll String: 1d25
1 25-Sided Dice: (10) = 10
Because the dice know.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Vote: soupfly
The dice have spoken.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

scotmany12 wrote:Well this sucks... Note to self, don't get hyped up about games anymore.
I feel sorry for him... glad it wasn't.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

YagamiLight wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Well this sucks... Note to self, don't get hyped up about games anymore.
I feel sorry for him... glad it wasn't.
I forgot the me at the end, and I'm just saying that it sucks to be killed before you get to do anything. Defending against a random vote is fun :D.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

IH wrote:
Soupfly wrote:page five and the game hasn't even started yet. pity the fool who replaces into this game and has to wade through pages of BM taunting to get a glimpse of some content.

i would think that spamming is not a bad scum tactic
unvote, vote:Soupfly

lynch Mari later, this guy's scum.
You want to lynch him for wanting the game to get out of the random stage?
Unvote, Vote IH
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:00 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Kinetic wrote:
Vote:YagamiLight

You want to lynch someone for wanting to lynch BM? Are you BM's scum buddy?
He wanted to lynch soupfly not BM, and he wanted to lynch him for wanting to get the game out of random, so yes.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm in favor of it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:36 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think the people who were against it should item claim after the scummiest.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:07 am

Post by YagamiLight »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Do we need to collect items then?

FYI: I've not dropped nor picked up anything this night/daycycle[/quote]Are you saying you have no items?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

We were already going to do a mass item claim (what happened to that?). Ther is nothing wrong with me wondering if thats what he meant. If he had an item he wouldn't even have to tell me, just say that he has one.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I knew that, I wanted to see if he said he had anything for that very reason. After he answered, if he had said no, I would have called him on it. I think all people own shops, as there are 29 locations with items. So if he had said no, then he would have been lying.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Are we still going through with the item claim? If so, I would prefer that KaleiÐoscøpe go first now.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, Mariyta, I compeletly missed the item claim portion of that post, and given that he was chosen to claim already, and posted that post instead, I think he was trying to say he has no items, so for now,
unvote
if I'm voting, and
Vote KaleiÐoscøpe
Also Kinetic, my understanding was that we were claiming the item our store gave us last night, and if you still are holding it. I think the biggest possible benefit from claiming items, is that if something happens at night, we may be able to figure out who did the action by looking at items. I see what your saying about the problems, and I did think about these things, so I was actually thinking we should claim today, and if anything happens, we can decide then if claiming every day is a good thing or bad thing.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:02 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I may have this wrong, but if I am thinking the right thing, then I don't think he is scum. Also, the unfermented bear bear leads me to believe the same thing.
Unvote
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I thought I saw what MoS was talking about, but if me trying to defend against it is so scummy I get a HoS, then I must be seeing the wrong thing.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I answered that, I thought that we would just do it today, and see how helpful/hurtful for town it was before deciding if we would do it again, and how often.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:25 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't think he is scum either, I figured he was the wine maker from the bear bear, which was named in my pm as well. The bear bear is the alcohol needed to make a mayor, and, since MoS asked earlier, the mayor gets an extra vote, it says in one of the first posts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:32 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No, I have my item with me, and I"ll claim that now, I have Napalm.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with IH too.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:37 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Mariyta, I reveled my item, it was Napalm. Also, MoS, it's not what I think about BM that makes me believe K-Scope, its the bear bear that K-Scope has that does so.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:47 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, first off, before I read all of that to find out, I just noticed in the rules that it does say that anyone can give (I assume from the wording). Night rules rule 3
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, two things, one, my pm never mentions the giving of items, so that might actually only be mafia, two, I think I get what you guys are getting at and why you think he is scum, but I still don't think so, because of the Bear Bear portion of his claim.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:08 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm not so sure it was actually lie if I'm looking at the right thing, I'm thinking he meant something else by it. I would like it if we could finish the claiming so I could find out exactly what you guys mean, because I still don't think that makes him scum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yes, but my pm lets me know only one place (Winery) produces the Bear Bear, so I assume only me and the person from that place (K-Scope) know about it, and I doubt he would be scum, given that the alcohol is needed to make mayors.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:19 am

Post by YagamiLight »

JDodge wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Yes, but my pm lets me know only one place (Winery) produces the Bear Bear, so I assume only me and the person from that place (K-Scope) know about it, and I doubt he would be scum, given that the alcohol is needed to make mayors.
You two, read that again, Only the Winery creating Bear Bear is known, the rest is assumption.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

[quote="IH"]LAL is not that great of a meta....

I think it;s funny that Yagami Light thinks wine creates mayors.

MoS, I think it's clear that not every role was assigned buildings randomly. I think my role is linked to a building but I'm not sure.[/quote] If you read the rules it says alcohol is needed for mayors, and wine is alcohol. Also, I've already mentioned my pm mentions Bear Bear as wine, so I'll go on to say it also does mention it as a necessity for a mayor.
[quote="Mariyta"]Yagami, how do you know K-Scope is the one with the winery? Did he claim that somewhere and I just missed it? He could just as easily be the one with FYE or whatever it is and have been given the wine. It would make plenty of sense for scum to give their buddies alcohol to make them the mayor, especially considering the news headline this morning...[/quote]
I was wrong about him claiming winery, just looked, he claimed wine maker as his role, and didn't claim a store.[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I'm Kaith, the Wine Maker. I deal in Wine and run Fye.

[quote="Battle Scum"]is this your pathetic attempt to make it look like we are distancing? lol[/quote]There's no need to help you to suicide, really. You're quite good at doing that yourself usually.[/quote]
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Nope, don't know why I didn't notice. Also, about him being Winemaker, and running fye, my role and shop are like that to.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Umm, FYE is a music store guys. Might be where he got the CD from... and if he's the winemaker... he might have MADE the other item he has... which throws my main theory on his scum out the window...

Unvote
YagamiLight said that his information states that bear bear can only come from the Winery itself, so the Winemaker could not have made that particular item.
This will probably look pretty scummy, but I can't let my mistake go unfixed, my pm actually does say Wine maker and not winery, I just went back and checked.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Mariyta wrote:
ibaesha wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I would still like to know who Ibby gave the item to, or at least what she gave.
You keep saying this, but I haven't gotten anywhere close to a consensus on the matter. I'm definately not for claiming it just because one person wants the info. What I would like to know is why you find it so incredibly important.

It should be obvious by now, the person I gave it to hasn't claimed yet. You can narrow it down pretty far from there. Also, the item is
not
alcohol if that is part of your curiousity.
We have been told that mafia were seen handing each other items last night. So far, you are the only one who has volunteered that information.
Mariyta's right, my pm says I can either keep the item or drop it for the town, no giving to other people. Oh, and IH, it is in one of the newspapers. I'm not sure if I have a vote, so
Unvote, Vote ibaesha
and
Minor FoS Fritzler
because I'm not so sure scum would give an item to town.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I don't fail to read, based on my PM, and the Newspaper, I assumed that town could not give. When I looked at that rule I thought "just because the rule had it like that didn't necessarily mean everyone had the option."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 am

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
Lets clear this all up,
mod, can you clarify whether town can give items?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I know all the things I used to come to my conclusion do not necessarily mean town cannot, just, imo, they indicate it is more likely that town cannot.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:56 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Ibesha, here's a question, why did you give him your item? If you're town, wouldn't you realize he could be scum, and you would be hurting the town? Even if town could do so, I don't see a reason why they would give it too a random person, whom they don't know to be town or scum.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Why mention those who have the option of dropping? If you were going to say it better shouldn't it be "Do all players have the option of giving an item to a target player?"
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, I forgot about that, but my question semi-remains. I still don't understand why someone would give someone else an item like that when you don't know if they were scum or town. You still could have helped the scum out with that.
On a side note, just noticed the item gave was one of the items I have on my list of wanted items.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

okay, first,
unvote
now that thats all cleared up, and I get what you mean. Second, I agree with Kilroy, about not being able to prove the lying, though my gut says he was.
There was something else too, but I forgot, so when/if I remember I will post it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:14 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I don't think anyone ever actually explained why he should be dead.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Faeren, MoS said he would after BM does after the claiming is done.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I'm Kaith, the Wine Maker. I deal in Wine and run Fye.

[quote="Battle Scum"]is this your pathetic attempt to make it look like we are distancing? lol[/quote]There's no need to help you to suicide, really. You're quite good at doing that yourself usually.[/quote] And my PM ensures me Bear Bear is a Gummy Bear Wine
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Vote IH
Any town who reads his last post should see a pretty good reason.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Read carefully, if no one sees it soon I'll point it out. For now, I will say this much, it's after his FoS.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:33 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Yes IH, and its scummy because if you had a townie pm you would notice you have item goals too. Because of this you would be saying to watch out for all townies because we all have items like that. Also, I wasn't shirking responsibility. I wanted to see how many people noticed it first.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:00 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, well, since at least one other person didn't notice, I'll
unvote
, and also say that that's why I mentioned the jacket, I also need a truck and YTMND. Also if you hadn't noticed, that's what's needed, along with Alcohol, to be mayor or have a child.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Um, my role doesn't match my shop at all, and there's a different shop that is my role fits perfectly. Also, I let him off because it didn't seem to be just him who ,missed it, not making it as big. Also, I still don't know what K-Scope's was and am waiting for the claim to end to find out.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

IH wrote:If you cannot explicitly state a slip, I don't believe there was a slip.
I told you the slip. I was just thinking about it, tempted to believe it, but you two would be scum partners, and BM was protecting you by saying he didn't mention it either. I'm still not sure I want to vote IH for it, BM on the other hand seems a bit more scummy, and I may vote him. First I'm going to go and relook at his posts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No, I wont be voting BM, because I really don't see much more reason than the item goal portion. Also, who still has to claim, anyone?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

No one listens to me. :cry: I stated the slip, and I agree with you Kilroy, it's not lynch worthy.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

IH wrote:
Raj wrote:7. Swooning/Sexy Time: If you choose a player of the opposite sex at night and combined with one bottle of alcohol two of your items and two of their items and neither of you have the rubber then a child will be brought into the game. (A child has a 50% chance of being either of your alignment, and you will now have the ability to night talk with your wife and new child) Children will be added from the replacement list.
1.Best rule ever

Mod:
Is it role gender or player gender?
Mod
, an addition to IH's question, if one or both does have the rubber, do the players still become husband and wife with Night Talking?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:49 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No, we are claiming what we have, and whether we have dropped, picked up, or given items.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It is different from a shop claim, because a shop claim tells everything you might get from your shop, as you have only received one item from your shop. It still really is an inventory claim, the difference is that with some items we are finding out who they originally came from as well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

MoS, I just noticed something, I don't think you ever claimed your item, or did I just completely miss it?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:22 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree as well, MoS and BM should be the next 2 to claim.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 am

Post by YagamiLight »

We can work out what you picked up, not all, because we wouldn't know what you got from your store. You are right about Kinetic's logic of the claim and die, but you push for the claim today, and then you want to claim tomorrow. That just doesn't work. And MoS, like someone said (not exactly sure who right now) you could always check your sent PM box to know what you tried to pick up, and I'm sure you still have your om with your original item(s) so you could also start with that. Right now you both are awfully suspicious.
FoS: MoS & BM
and
MFoS: Kinetic
for the BM being killed regardless.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, those where why I ddin't post something similar to BLight and JDdoge, but the thing that got me (not enough to vote though) is that he that he
never
supported the item lynch.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:21 am

Post by YagamiLight »

BM, I just noticed your comment about becoming a prime target for NK. WHen you pushed for it in the first place, didn't it occur to you that someone may be the same as you, and you may put someone else in the same situation? You were never worried about anyone else during the item claim while you were pushing it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Sure, that's what the claim was originally, but you catch something like what ibaesha pointed out about Kilroy, then you look more into it. saying what your saying is like saying that we found a scumtell on some one, but we shouldn't ask him about it, because it might reveal something to scum if he's town. there's is always the chance something will be revealed to sucm whenever the town goes after one of it's own for scummy behavoir, but we don't know they're our own, so in the towns eyes, there is a chance the person's scum, and a chance they're town.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I'm starting to really think Kilroy is being a little too suspicious right now... What is it with all the people who were pushing the item claim so vehemently are so unwilling to claim when it is their turn hmm?
What are you talking about? I claimed already...plz check your facts dude.
I think he's refering to how long it took you to claim. Like he didn't believe your reasons for not being able to claim.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with you, was only offering a possible explanation. Originally, I wasn't sure if I should accept your reasoning, I accepted it when you did post it after the mod had posted himself. I would not have believed you only if you hadn't posted it after the mod had posted.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I agree with Mariyta,
Unvote, Vote Kilroy8675309
, the only item I can see you possibly using is the Free call (I may have missed something, but looking at the rules, unless someone gave him something, this looks like all he could have used), but I don't see a protown player having used it this day, as they should prefer to find someone who looks extremely town to talk too, where the scum could benefit by not only being able to talk last night, but today also.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Based on MissMoo's post, Kilroy is most likely lying. Either about receiving an item, or about only having the one thing.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Mod, can you prod Roland, who last posted 6 days ago, and xyzzy, who's was 7.

When they respond, then we have them item claim. Also, I would say Xyzzy first, who's last post said he would make an actual post in the future, and he was for the claim.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Oops, I guess their prods were coming up then. You know, I knew that was posted in one of my games, I just thought it was a different one, I should have checked.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Isn't it just Roland and Xyzzy that need to claim?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

First,
FoS MoS
I don't really like how he went about Kilroy just then.

Now, Kilroy, You push for the item claim, when you don't want to claim one of your own items, you lie (both about using your items, and about having but your single item/claiming your other held item gives away your shop). Carrotcake wanted you to tell the truth and give the full story behind this. The problem is, if you are scum (imo you are) then you will lie about it anyways.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:32 am

Post by YagamiLight »

You're right, you didm't really push for an item claim, but you did post this.
Kilroy8675309 wrote:I'm all right with an item claim.
Why would you say this if you didn't plan on claiming? You could hav fought against it but you didn't, so you should be fine with claiming your own items as well.

Nevermind MoS, I withdraw that. i just went to point out exactly what I didn't like (to be clear it was post 791) but I misread it originally completely missing the or.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Claim items, and you will be all right.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, it's you, and I noticed Kinetic needs to claim what he dropped.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Most recently posted list.

Code: Select all

Mariyta:
*Dropped Blackberries
*Picked up Purse

Soupfly:
*Dropped Staples
*Picked up Cloth

K-Scope:
*Snoop Dogg CD
*Unfermented Bear Bear

Miss Moo:
*Free Call
*Blackberries
*Fish

LoudMouthLee:
*Horse

YagamiLight
*Napalm

Kinetic
*Dropped ??

the silent speaker
*Picked up staples
*Old Truck

mole
*YouTube
*Picked up Blockus

Fritz
*Dropped Blockus
*Received Full Metal Jacket from Ibby

Kilroy8675309
*Picked up Survivor

Blight
*Sam's Cola
*Painkillers

People who gave items:
*Ibby gave Fritz Full Metal Jacket

Items on the ground at start of the day:
Survivor DVD - Kilroy picked up
Purse - Mariyta picked up
Cloth - soupfly picked up
Blockus - mole picked up
Blackberries - Miss Moo picked up?
Staples - TSS picked up
Fish - Miss Moo picked up?

Messenger - gone, but not claimed
Chocolate Chip Cookies - gone, but not claimed
Unreal Tournament Disc - gone, but not claimed 
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Yeah, I just noticed its incompleteness. MoS was wrong though, Kinetic also has to claim his dropped item. I would be all right if he did that last (got the impression that's what he;s waiting for anyway).
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

It's wrong. Andy said he had one item.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, I get what he's saying about you Andy. You say you the Kilroy thing makes no sense to you, but you throw your vote on the wagon anyhow.
FoS Andy
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, I get what you mean, with English your second language U can understand phrasing it that way meaning what you meant.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The first two questions anyone could figure out, check everyone's posts, and the list of dropped items, and go to the first page and look there at all the shops to know how many items are still out there. The other two questions are dangerously close to fishing. The only person going to know about the destroyed items are going to be whoever destroyed them. Assuming you have to own the shop to destroy it's items, most likely you are requiring a shop claim from them. Other wise, it's most likely a role claim, someone who has the power to destroy a store or so many items in one, or some such thing. So your first two questions, sure they're innocent enough, but your last two are anti-town with the answers possibly revealing power-roles.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The point is that unless you wanted a soft claim, possible even a full claim, so your question could be answered, you shouldn't have asked the questions.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Andy, Ibby, you both agree that Kilroy's scum. Then you should vote him. You changed because Kilroy said the scum can just sit on him, well, both town and scum will sit on him for being scummy. The only way to end it would be to lynch him at this point, at which point discussion can continue tomorrow with Taut, or anyone else who may look scummy.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm rereading the thread right now, post something tomorrow morning.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wow, I'm a day late and a dollar short. I'm definitely against an item claim today, it didn't do much except take up space and time. I'm going to do another reread, and this time just do the part after the claim, as I don't think we'll get much out of the claim part.
silent speaker, I don't get the list part of your post (list of names), should I?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:01 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think it's safe to
vote BM
for being for the item claim, but also against it when it suited him.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

That's items and shops, so not whether they are town or scum. I mean look at scotmany, we were not told his alignment, only his item and shop.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Wow, forgot about that article, but even so, as a newspaper article, we cannot put complete trust into it without knowing which paper it came from.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, we could if it came from the Freaktown Sun-Times couldn't we?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Here, also in need of a reread.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I have almost finished my reread.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”