Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really enjoy not sleeping for 3 days in a row and then approaching strangers for pictures of their dogs
that's what i planned to do with my month, really
please kill me before i think this is a good idea again
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you trying to kill me Cherry Dog
is that what's going on here literal death
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 59, hiplop wrote:Man, I guess my real mistake was revealing to Wasabi that I was trying to win the game.

I knew I needed him to think I was a goat, but I thought we got close enough that he knew I wouldn't go back on him. Did not think he would ever see a logical reason to keep orange over me :\

Because you were trying to win the game. Actually, I thought you were trying to win all along. I trusted Orange to vote with me over you at that point, especially after you voted with HunCal without telling me. What I regret is not asking you to vote HunCal with me. :P Ah, regrets. I was very paranoid and made some shitty mistakes because of it!

Chevre wrote:yeah srsly Wasabi was the key to everything. Once he said "original tribe alliances probably don't mean much" and I caught that hook line and sinker it was the death of meeeee

Teehee. :3 I'm sorry, I almost agreed to do stuff with you, really. The trigger words are "I like you, how about we ally since we've been talking so much?"
PEDIT: I also missed the entire altercation at F4, which would've probably changed my vote too . . . it's like, my fault for not noticing, but yikes.

Xof asked me not to bring it up to the jury. It was her FTC so I didn't make as big a deal of it as I could have. It was a big personal deal to me obviously.
Also I STILL CONTEND that we were shown a flower at one point that magically turned into a moon or something. I didn't fight it because it probably would've made sugar's win easier but ya

The flower happened, it was turned into a sun, Rainbow told us that during the challenge. We were just destined to go to all the TC's where EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 69, hiplop wrote:I begged you to vote orange! Like begged soooooooooo much! And I told you I had the numbers!!!!!
shame it turned out you guys were a bit more inseperable than I thought!

Pfft I knew we had the numbers, Wasabi's always got the numbers baby. ;)
I just thought without Orange I'd go the way of the Simba. Surely she will take the target off of me! SURELY LITERALLY EVERYONE DOES NOT THINK IM A THREAT

MOLLIE I AM NOT ELUSIVE OH GOD WHY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That makes one of us.

Re: Karm's self-elimination. I don't think I've ever felt more guilty about doing something.
But I'm a newbie myself, you know. I'm not familiar with implicit rules like 'don't get someone to vote themselves'.
And in that situation I'd do it over again. Survivor seems like a game where doing crazy things gets rewarded.
Last edited by Shadoweh on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

it is really pissing me off how hard Wasabi is pushing to taint the jury in OC's favor though. like, I made the rule for a reason, now she's circumventing that rule. it's even doubly troubling because Wasabi is working extra hard to get OC the win because
Wasabi figured out that OC is her girlfriend

Such slander. If it wasn't clear, I didn't want xof to win, I wanted HunCal to lose for the things he did to me, not her.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 86, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Looking through the confessionals, it appears that I was never nearly as well-liked as I thought I was. In Arkham City I was terrible at talking about non-game things in PMs; apparently I overcompensated in the other direction.
For those of you who saw both, do you have any advice? Also, for those of you who guessed my ID, what gave it away?
I'd particularly love to hear from Shadoweh since we had very different relationships in both games.

Let me preface this by saying: I think Poison Ivy was a very good game and if returnees had been different I could have gone far, but I still played like a dipshit trying to Mean Girls my way into being the social threat's pets and point and laugh at the outcasts with them. The Shadoweh of today would say I should have allied with you/Krypto/Rex to hold a tribal revolution.

That said, think about how you treated Mint and got close to Orange Creamsicle, the social threat #1, and realize you made those kinds of mistakes! Being close to a social threat doesn't mean much when they don't need you but you'll die if they wave at you. You had some decent alliances with Banana and Pecan and I think you should have stuck with those instead of going all-in on the pagong. You also should have insisted we target Hun imo as a social threat that wasn't going anywhere with you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Finding that out was hilarious but, I don't understand why you two let F6 go down the way it did. :P With Mint's double vote, if he'd just told me or if you'd told Karm, three people could have turned it on someone. (Probably Orange at that point). I was only going along with eliminating you because Mint wanted it in the first place!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Return to “Social Game Archive”