Micro 544: A Midnight Sun, Part 2 ~game over~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

I'd slow down with all the lynchan and fightan.
It only takes 5.
Ehhhhh.
Otherwise I'd be on dat Delenn wagon, 'cus I love early fast-wagons out of RVS.

-V
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:45 am

Yo guys. I am not Varsoon--like: not even a little bit.

I did not notice that this game had started until like last night. My last week was spent in idle dissipation and I was barely checking this site at all. I just caught up a little bit (until a little ways down pg 4), and I will continue catching up later.

To this point, I think Soren and Suz are kind of tentative scum reads.
On Soren: Honestly, Soren has sort of adopted a posting style that is not too dissimilar from my own. As such, I am not too suspicious of his diction in and of itself. However, I
am
a little suspicious about his defensiveness early in the match. I have not played many games on this site but I have certainly learned that you can't take early RVS stuff too seriously.

@All: Can someone corroborate that Soren is indeed playing against meta? Thank you in advance, kind friend from the future.

On Suzune: I think the Spiff interaction reads a little weird/defensive. I think it is fine to suspect spiff's "why are you town reading me you guiz" of scum intent, but that only came on the tail of an accusation from Spiff which prompted Suzu's first bit of substantive content in the game.

I am still not very confident in either read. Perhaps I will find more in the next three pages.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 am

Ha. Work had nothing for me to do so far so I caught up.
Also: I think Varsoon may have been waiting for me to get involved? That is sort of conjecture. He messaged me on skype on Friday that the game had started (which I noticed only today) and I have not spoke with the man since Thursday.

I like fellow former lurker MMA. His analysis seems legit.
I am liking J&M. One of those guys has some solid analysis and scum hunting. That action can be faked but it is hard work.
I question my read on Suzune based on little additional evidence besides rereading the Spiff interaction a few more times.

Iron Giant.
Hey Iron Giant!
What made Varsoon's post D1 towny? Has my home dawg developed a new secret trust tell that I don't know about?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:21 am

D'awwwww
Iron Giant: you just buddied your way straight into my heart.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:45 am

In post 153, Jin and Mugen wrote:Heya Other Edgar! (Mind if I ask who you are?)

IG is basically as close to Obv-Town at this point as I'm going to let anyone get. Let him buddy your heart. :)

~A Tired Jin.

This is kind of an open secret:
I am not Varsoon.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:49 am

In post 156, Jin and Mugen wrote:
In post 155, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 153, Jin and Mugen wrote:Heya Other Edgar! (Mind if I ask who you are?)

IG is basically as close to Obv-Town at this point as I'm going to let anyone get. Let him buddy your heart. :)

~A Tired Jin.

This is kind of an open secret:
I am not Varsoon.

One down, 18214 left to go!

Are you VysePresident?

FireBringer?

Elbirn?

LicketyQuickety?

I don't know how many times I need to tell you:
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:54 am

In post 179, Delenn wrote:I'm pretty sure on team is Edgar Allan Pro and Iron Giant.

Klingoncelt

That is pretty interesting. Why do you think that is? Your main complaint about me earlier was that I (Edgar) only had one post. However, you levied that complaint well after I (the inscrutable guy who is not Varsoon) had already made a list with some reads.

I am suspicious of Iron Giant for talking me up, but is that why you suspect the man? If not, why?

Spoiler warning for my response to you: I think you are either scum, dumb, or both for your scum reads.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:50 am

In post 193, Delenn wrote:
In post 189, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:[

I am suspicious of Iron Giant for talking me up, but is that why you suspect the man?

There's that.

Then IG proceeds to make a lot of no-content posts, that never looks Townish. Your posts don't exactly hit the ground running.

Klingon

Well, I think it is silly to think we are both scum. I mean: IG is laying it on pretty thick for him to be my scum buddy, right?
I think IG is either buddy-ing or just likes to talk up my man Varsoon. Right now, I am thinking the latter is more likely than the former.

I am not Varsoon, btw.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:47 am

So this is varsoon and I have no fucking idea what's happening in this game.
Can someone get me up to speed?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:48 am

I've been trying to get a car, license, job, and I'm modding a game while in four separate hydra's an in over a half-a-dozen games at once.
Give me a hot second if I'm not around. I was hoping my hydra partner could commit a bit more, since his approach is way stronger in a nightless format.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:52 am

I'll read the thread but I really want to know the other player's thoughts/input on the game at my point of entry here.
:P
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:05 pm

That is certainly an interesting flip, IG. <w<

Why the sudden change of heart? Could it really be lack of posting?
I (not varsoon) hardly ever post on the weekends. Meanwhile, Varsoon is in like 6 games, hydra or otherwise.

I just don't see the line of reasoning. My posts went from 100% great to your scum vote.

I'll fight you IRL, Elbirn. I am 6'3'' and 300lbs of solid muscle and know 5 forms of martial arts. I am also handsome and bitches love me cuz they know that I can rock.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:33 am

And then Iron Giant descends upon the thread, deftly dodging my inquiry. Fight me, Elbirn. The power of my mantis kung fu only grows while you tarry.
Vote: Iron Giant

On Suzune: The only thing that makes me suspect Suzune is all the power role/killing role discussion. I feel like she could be trying to draw out town power roles or some such thing.
@J&M: Why do you think Suzu is scum?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:35 am

Oh hey. That is not and was not Varsoon, btw. Varsoon only practices Tiger style like a fucking scrublord.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:09 am

One more thing. Let me just leave this totally unimportant creepy music here. This game needs a little more atmosphere, I have decided.

Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:02 am

Hey, fuck you other-head-of-mine. Tiger Style is effective and rendered most eloquently in Kung-Fu Panda, a film series you haven't even begun to respect.
I'm posting music from Kung-Fu Panda and there's nothing you can do about it.

I like Yakko and Jin/Mugen most for town, tbh.
I like Iron Giant and Suzune most for scum.
I think that's about where I am.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:52 am

In post 267, Suzune wrote:I personally like Yakko, Jim/Mugen, and Iron Giant for town
I like Delenn and Edgar Allen Pro for scum

I still have this weird feeling about My other head is scum. However, I cannot seem to place them in one pile or another.

Hey Suz. I am not Varsoon.

Why do you like Delenn for scum? Are you truly so sure about your Iron Giant read that you would FoS both of us for voting for IG?
How do you feel about IG avoiding my questions?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:57 am

In post 269, Suzune wrote:
In post 262, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:On Suzune: The only thing that makes me suspect Suzune is all the power role/killing role discussion. I feel like she could be trying to draw out town power roles or some such thing.
It was merely a tag on to the bomb discussion that was not started by me.

I feel that is fair. I had just skimmed your ISO because people were talking about you.

Could you explain your Delenn read and your read on me, though?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:39 pm

I am still not Varsoon.

@Suz: You say that is strong, but what do you mean by that?

You are town reading IG but IG is said to be "definitely scum" in that same post.
Again: what do you think of IG avoiding my questioning?
Can really be that strong if you disagree on that post's strongest statement?

I also feel like Delenn makes a lot of notable omissions regarding his feelings in that post, at least in your case and the case of MOHIS.

@Delenn:
How are you feeling about My Other Head Is Scum at this point in the game?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:50 pm

I am not in disagreement. I would just have used more precise language.

Honestly, I still tentatively read you as town, Suz. My other head isn't so keen on ya though, so I am watching you closely. Maybe he can get off his lazy tiger-furry ass and explain that stance himself, though. -w-

Hey Delenn!
Do you have anything to say about Suzune's reading on you?
How do you feel about me?
How do you feel about IG?

I am maybe gonna reread Soren closely later. :T
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:11 am

In post 277, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Anyone else besides me think that varsoon is in no hydra and is just pretending to be two different people?

Because thats what I am thinking

-Fire (The Town Head)

Dohohoho. I am not Varsoon, btw.

Hey Delenn!
What do you think about MOHiS, though? In your reads list, you town read him without giving a real raisin.

Hey MOHiS!
Is there anything that could be done to convince you I am not scum or has my lack of early game engagement damned me to be railroaded evermore?!
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:05 am

Hey guys. I am not Varsoon. Fallout 4 is eating my life whole, but the minutemen will rise again.

I realize now how close to deadline I am. I am maybe willing to vote Delenn to avoid a no lynch. I will bitch at Varsoon and get him in here pronto.

In post 314, Iron Giant wrote:
In post 251, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:That is certainly an interesting flip, IG. <w<

Why the sudden change of heart? Could it really be lack of posting?
I (not varsoon) hardly ever post on the weekends. Meanwhile, Varsoon is in like 6 games, hydra or otherwise.

I just don't see the line of reasoning. My posts went from 100% great to your scum vote.

I'll fight you IRL, Elbirn. I am 6'3'' and 300lbs of solid muscle and know 5 forms of martial arts. I am also handsome and bitches love me cuz they know that I can rock.

Was this the inquiry I "dodged"?

Anyway the change was because I said so that's why. I was cool witchu for your first post...then nothing from your slot happened forever, and everyone else turned into townreads and you turned into an odd man out. And then you did some blabla I don't like and I'm Elbirn and I play by gut and feels and my gut feels say to vote you idc lol

That was the one you dodged. Yes. I think your flip on me without explanation was/is a decent cause for concern that I don't think other people are picking up on because they are either scum or might be scum themselves.

I hope you are scum for your sake, man, cuz your gut feel is wholly incorrect in this instance.

Also, I don't think you have any chance of beating me in a fight anymore. My professed assurance before was mear bravado, but now that prediction has entered into the realm of supernal certainty. Through my training, I have opened the Shuu Zuh Chrah'thay and have experienced the Other End to commune with my Vrilself. I saw We and We were so beautiful.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:50 am

Ey, Varsoon peeking in.
My partner skype'd me up to let me know this game is hitting deadline AND that he'd rather not have a Suzune lynch.
We both liked Suzune's responses to our questions/push there earlier and Not-Varsoon is not feeling it.
I'd be willing to compromise if we absolutely had to lynch there for a lynch before deadline, but I'd prefer to lynch elsewhere.

Also 'VysePresident' makes me giggle, I just beat that game about a month ago.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:46 am

In post 348, hi im Yakko wrote:Edgar who is on the table for you?

Hey. I am not Varsoon.

I have consulted the Vrilsouls and I think IG and Delenn are on the table. My back to the wall, I would maybe vote Soren or MOHiS too.

I would vote Soren on the grounds of "playing against meta" and MOHiS on gut reaction (though I am loath to rely on that).
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 am

In post 450, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:This is where we should be voting!!
VOTE: Edgar Alan Pro

Good vote. Good vote. Why did your other head like Hi I'm Yakko for scum, though? For the vote after the total alone or were there aspects of his earlier play that you found suspect?

J&M continues to be town as fuck.

I am not sure how I feel about Duppin. The speed with which his wagon formed makes me a little anxious.

@Duppin: I actually kind of like MOHiS for scum, but why assert that it is sort of a POE between us (in )? Is it just MOHiS's consistent and questionably motivated push against me? Frankly, that is a major part of why I don't like the slot. I was also maybe a little bothered by how easily other people were town reading him. I should reread Soren's posts later to see if Soren was among them -w-

The outer planes are all in alignment so you know this is not Varsoon. If you wish to call me by another name, I am known as Kor Melchior in the True Tongue now.

I am busy today but may post more later.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:08 am

Haha. Wait one fucking minute. Did someone try to do something to me recently?

Was it you MOHiS? The law says you have to tell me if it was you. -w-
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:16 am

Kor Melchior reporting in from the realm of the 7th gate.

Hmmm. As a note: Soren was totes reading MOHiS as town for reasons that I did not find entirely convincing. Soren was mostly talking about how casual MOHiS's rhetoric is.

VOTE: MOHiS

I am not calling this a lock by any stretch of the imagination (cuz some these recent responses are honestly not terrible and maybe Duppin is not a terrible wagon). Maybe I will give MOHiS's ISO a close read soon.

@all: Who has a town read on MOHiS and why?

In post 469, duppin wrote:@EAP,
I couldn't really see you and Mohis as scumbuddies, but I could see either one of you be with Soren.

Huh. Well, I will admit that Soren was not my number 1 scum read so maybe that makes sense but I am still gonna call that argument a little tenuous. Is that the reason? I just figured out another argument. Can
you
find the other reason why it might seem like Soren was my scum buddy?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am

In post 481, duppin wrote:You asked me why I believed there was one scum between you and Mohis, correct? I've already explained why I thought both of you could be with scum with Soren.

I have to admit that I also thought the vote record was fairly: Iron Giant (3) - Edgar Allan Pro, My Other Head Is Scum, Soren

I sincerely doubt all of the scum voted together, but I do believe it is possible one of them did, which leaves you and Mohis. I do not believe you are scumbuddies, which means the other one is to be found elsewhere and right now I believe it is Delenn.

Not Varsoon some more. Very good. I was hoping that was your answer. That is also part of the reason why I am pushing harder on MOHiS and pushing less on IG.

I still don't really know about you though, Duppin. I begin to worry that MOHiS is town and you are just driving two town to the grave opportunistically. I will need to check the order people voted IG. I have to remember to do so goddamn much when there is so much Fallout 4 to play.

This is not quite a POE situation, but if it seems like Soren was jumping on with MOHiS and I then I think it is less likely that MOHiS is scum and thus more likely that
you
are scum, Duppin.
Maybe other people can do that work for me. -w-
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:50 pm

I got the notification from Anxiety this morning. Without going into details, I can say that I have a pretty good idea what it is from one of my own abilities.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:53 pm

If I am going to be a little more specific: I think someone tried to cover me in gasoline or light me on fire.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 am

In post 499, Delenn wrote:Anytime anyone has an action taken, note the date & time.

It was early yesterday morning. -w-

Is there any need to be specific beyond that?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:37 am

These last three entries remain ascribed to the virtuous hand of Kor Melchior.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:02 am

As long as we have the gas/fire thing out in the open:
Can we agree as town that using these abilities ourselves is a bad idea? It generates a kill without information and the second I saw my list of powers, I was like, "this gas/fire thing is a really good way for town to shoot themselves in the foot and for scum to make a so-called 'vig' without ever having to deal with the fallout of killing a member of the town faction".

Speaking of which: does anyone want to claim trying to do something to me or can we all safely assume that it was scum?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 513, Delenn wrote:
In post 512, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:As long as we have the gas/fire thing out in the open:
Can we agree as town that using these abilities ourselves is a bad idea? It generates a kill without information and the second I saw my list of powers, I was like, "this gas/fire thing is a really good way for town to shoot themselves in the foot and for scum to make a so-called 'vig' without ever having to deal with the fallout of killing a member of the town faction".

Speaking of which: does anyone want to claim trying to do something to me or can we all safely assume that it was scum?

Was your dousing more than 24 hours ago?

[Not us but I want to know exactly.]

~Titus

I'll answer that if you tell what you think about my proposition to bar town's use of the arsonist's mechanic.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Delenn wrote:Now answer me please.

I never said if I was doused and never implied that I knew what the power was that targeted me. I mearly implied that one of my powers gives me good reason to believe it was either a dousing or fire. You are the one who is putting words in my mouth and trying to ferret out potentially damaging information.

Why are you assuming it was a dousing?

VOTE: delenn

In post 519, Suzune wrote:
In post 515, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:I'll answer that if you tell what you think about my proposition to bar town's use of the arsonist's mechanic.
This might sound like a stupid question, but I'll ask, why would a townie use an arsonist ability. Does not everyone who has been doused go up in flames regardless of who uses it? I feel like this might be a tad foolish, however the only arsonist I have ever seen was in Town of Salem.

I am not an arsonist.

1. Why would it matter that bodies are unidentifiable if town could not get fire powers too? Would it only be relegated to games with two scum teams then?
2. One of my abilities implies there is at least one member of town with the ability to douse people in oil or light them on fire. I just can't figure out for the life of me why town would WANT to use those powers.

I am still not Varsoon nor have I been all day.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Maybe this is a variant of the standard arsonist rules? (real talk: I am still pretty new to Mafia)
I feel like it might be possible to target a specific person to light on fire.

I can only see town using a power like this if it looked like things are in end game.

Then again, maybe this game has standard arsonist rules and town has the ability to douse people and scum has the ability to douse and burn them. If that were the case, town could douse people who they think are scum to stop scum from pulling the trigger until the number of town killed vs. number of scum killed would result in a scum win. That would be an interesting game design.

@Delenn: why were you using the word dousing anyways? Did it come up somewhere before? I certainly wasn't using the phrase. I will say that the word "dousing" does appear in my role PM.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:26 am

In post 532, Delenn wrote:@Edgar, answer me. How many hours ago were you doused? Yes, prior game.

Perhaps I am not sure if I was "doused" -w-
Why are you insisting that I was doused in gasoline rather than something else happening?

I got the notification at 9-something on monday, though.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:27 am

Waaaaaait a second. I just figured it out, Delenn. Still not Varsoon.

Unvote

I think Delenn is probably town.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:29 am

VOTE: Duppin
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:21 am

Wait. That was the hammer? Shit.

unvote

If I can -w-

I was going by the count.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:25 am

Oh. Still not Varsoon.
Also: If I did kill Duppin then that is not the end of the world. I am like 60/40 on him scum/town and if he flips town, then I feel better about bearing down on MOHIS.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 am

In post 608, Delenn wrote:@Edgar Allan Pro - Exactly what did the action say? Someone threw gasoline on you? You're soaked in a flammable material? Don't stand near any open flames? What????

This is critically important.

Listen homie, let me lay this out for you. We are living in three possible worlds here from your point of view:

World 1: I was effected by someone's ability but have some kind of protection that may or may not return the specifics of the effect. Maybe it blocks only gas and/or flame attacks or maybe I have some second or third ability that specifies the existence of the arsonist mechanic. Maybe it has some other limitations that I don't want to hint at yet. If I do have such a protection mechanic, I would prefer it if my malefactors made a move now and wasted their scum juice.
World 2: I do know what I was targeted by and have no protection mechanic. If it was something besides gas or fire, I have some other ability that suggests a gas/fire mechanic. In this case, I would prefer it if scum or some other malefactor not know know for sure what the effect of their ability way. For instance if my malefactor did douse me in gas, I would like them to question whether or not they should follow through with the kill.
World 3: I have some other type of wacky gambit going on.

In any event, I don't want to get any more specific. If you want to get more specific on why you need the info then you can tip your hand, but I would prefer not to tip my own first.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:44 am

Still not Varsoon. Fuck Varsoon, man. Motherfucker starts these games with me and then I gotta carry all the weight.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Apologies for not being around. I've been a total turd.
I think Yakko is scum, by the by.
I guess that's the easy choice.
As far as claims go;
We are Marnie Decci.
We have a single match that we can strike at any time to light anyone doused in gasoline and kill them. Now that I think about it, this may actually be targeted rather than an ability that sets fire to everyone doused. Huh. Regardless, my partner and I both resolved never to use it, since we couldn't control the priming part of the kill.
We also have two blank 'ghost' tapes that allows us to send a message to a player after we die.
We are a 'Passive Human', which I think makes us town.
We were doused in gasoline on November 16th.
Someone threw a bucket of water on us on November 18th, which made the gasoline wash away.

If Jin/Mugen are scum, I think we lose, because I'm not ever going to endorse a wagon there.
Anyway, that's about it.
Hope that helps.
Apologies again for being so absent,
-Varsoon
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:22 am

@Jin&Mugen:
In regards to Duppin not being the one who doused me in gas? Must be true since he's flipped passive human and because I was definitely doused. I think I'm still good with the Yakko lynch, but your points on Delenn/Titus also kinda hit home for me.

I know I haven't been very active, but I don't feel like I have much to contribute. I'm not any closer at divining the facts of this game than anyone else. If there's something only I can do that'll help us out, please let me know. I really still haven't wrapped my head around the mechanics even, given the invisible flips and ghost messages and stuff. I'd imagine scum have some ghost tapes too; subterfuge from beyond the grave and all that.

-V
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what these ominous idiot masses—
What these grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous votes en masses
Meant in croaking “I'm town, GG dumbasses.”
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:30 pm

So that makes no sense in actual english, but I'm drunk and fuck you guys.
Suck a shit you idiots.
Why would I lie about something that could be 'disproven' like time?
It's like you want to lose the game idiots.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Oh hey it was Yakko and Suzune and you're dumb and I hate you Titus why do you have to suck so much?
Unless Titus was scum, then I guess, played as expected Yakko and/or Suzune. :P
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:32 pm

It's okay I'm just mad 'cus I wanted Not!Varsoon to feel like he finally got that win with me, but our partnership has been a farce.
I guess our kung-fu was weak.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:45 am

Not Varsoon here. Sorry for not being around to fight our sound defeat

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”