DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3256 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 797, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, i'm never lynching Aj, read that entire post and I agree with everything he said in there, i'd like to add that Performer is still avoiding questions and explanations (he never explained how i misquoted him, he never explained to tallah why he randomly decideded to say that me and choof were on a scumteam)

Gah, I am re-iso'ing Luna Fox, and I am wavering...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3257 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:31 am

Hey IAI, love your post, can you re-write all of it assuming I am town, just to humor me? I am still trying to solve the game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3261 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 am

In post 797, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah, i'm never lynching Aj, read that entire post and I agree with everything he said in there, i'd like to add that Performer is still avoiding questions and explanations (he never explained how i misquoted him, he never explained to tallah why he randomly decideded to say that me and choof were on a scumteam)

In post 3260, I Am Innocent wrote:Titus what do u think of the quick vote/unvote of Pignash on DGB? Possible bus vote?

Are you going to answer my #3757?

I have to go for a nap to suppress my urge to puke, kidney failure isn't all fun and games. You have time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3262 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:51 am

And, you scumzors can stop making cases on me, I already said I will self-vote, and you can be safe that the dingalings/3rd-scum will hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3265 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 am

In post 3264, I Am Innocent wrote:I have no reason to defend u.

I am not asking that you defend me, I am asking that, if you're town, suspend your disbelief and help me solve the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3266 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am

In post 3264, I Am Innocent wrote:If you somehow end up as town

LOL, I am towning so hard, I haven't done anything remotely scummy, you scumbags have to invent stuff like get hung up on the wording of the FN message, or that I had a strong town read on Firebringer, when in fact it was a combination of scum and crap townies that were making shit cases on him, just like scum and crap townies are making a shit case on me today.

Spare me your garbage about the scummy award you hope we'll nominate you & Titus for this performance. I, for, one, will not support it because I am totally on to the two of you, and I'd sooner support this shitty town for a Lemon Scummy.

I thought on the minuscule chance that you're town, that you'd do the exercise to support a player's obviously earnest efforts to solve the game, but you won't, because YOU ARE SCUM, you are not trying to solve the game, you see my coffin and you just want to drill nails into it with your power air compressor.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3267 (isolation #206) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 am

In post 3263, Titus wrote:
In post 3260, I Am Innocent wrote:Titus what do u think of the quick vote/unvote of Pignash on DGB? Possible bus vote?

Possible. I want to hear from others. DGB is flooding making that hard.

Oh poor little scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3268 (isolation #207) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 am

In post 3263, Titus wrote:

Possible. I want to hear from others. DGB is flooding making that hard.

Nothing is stopping the other players from posting. My bleeding town is inconvenient to you, so sorry, but you don't have to worry you scummy little head, this is the epitome of a craptastic town, and they can't read players for shit. I will be lynched. And as I said, you can count on my own self-vote. Pour yourself a cocktail, sit back, and watch your surefire victory unfold. Spare me the dramatics. That's my domain.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3279 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:58 am

In post 3269, Performer wrote:Dude. Why do you ask for our direction on your own power?? If you are really the Town Vig, then continue doing your mission...no need to announce to us who you shoot. I don't understand the benefit from that.

He knows he won't get NK'd!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3280 (isolation #209) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

In post 3272, I Am Innocent wrote:As for my night 4 vig shot,

Don't worry, there won't be a night 4, LOL, you'll have won the game already. Nice fakeout.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3281 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:02 pm

In post 3278, Titus wrote:FAQ objects to the chaining because he's either a) scum with DGB or b) wants a TvT fight to continue.

LOL you are so obvious to me, you're lucky this town is blind.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3286 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 pm

In post 3283, Titus wrote:Humor me for a minute, but suppose I'm town and make a rational argument on how IaI could be scum. I don't see a way where IaI could be scum plausibly. No histrionics. No it's obvious. Just step by step.

Histrionics are my only defense, and you knew that when you and IAI set out your nice little plan.

I start the day with you claiming that I stopped IAI's shot, and IAI coming in to say that I stopped his shot.

LOL, I am town, and vanilla, if you weren't scum, you'd be able to read my emotions, you've played with me many times, and you'd know in your gut that I am town.

But, you're scum, so, there's that.

Besides, there are arguments that he could be scum, but you're not having any of it.
With two bulletproof protective roles, a few scum vig shots or strongman would be a nice balance.
But are you considering that?
Nooooooooooooo... cuz you're scum. Do you seriously think we have BP doctors and BP bodyguards and the scum has no ammo against that? Well, you know what roles you have in your scumteam, but you sure as hell aren't to bring it up to the townies. And, oo-wee, IAI is only shooting townies, and voting townies, LOL.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3287 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Also, Titus' complete lack of unwavering about anything is scummy as f*ck.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3288 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:21 pm

In post 3278, Titus wrote:B) Because scum want to frame DGB.

No one stopped a vig shot on me.

It is only you and IAI that are trying to frame me as having stopped a shot on myself.

Vedith was scum because he's not immediately falling for your scumtactics, and now, FAQ is scum for the same reasons. Don't worry your pretty little head, your plan
will
work and they will vote me eventually.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3289 (isolation #214) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:22 pm

In post 3285, Titus wrote:IAI, 3278. Agree or Disagree?

Your buddy will agree 100%, it's a slam dunk, why are you even asking?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3290 (isolation #215) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Has IAI disagreed with you at all about anything, even in subtle nuances? LOL

You are so scum, it's so infuriating to me that no one else sees it... that's why there is end game for my personal victory lap of best scumhunter ever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3292 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 pm

In post 3291, Titus wrote:@DGB, The balance does seem of. They'd be given a strongman if both FAQ and AJ were town though most likely. 2 kpn isn't likely. The setup would be broken if IAI's slot was lynched Day 1, which makes no sense if IAI is scum.

Shut up with the god damn filler questions.

You won't shut me up, scumbag.

How quickly you have discounted that there may be a scum vig and a strongman. I mean, there are two conftown players in play and two multiple BP protective roles. All they'd have is one lousy strongman?

You scumminess is vast.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3295 (isolation #217) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:20 pm

In post 3294, Luna Fox wrote:All this "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" "i'll self vote" is meh, if you're town that's playing against your win condition doubly so if you think a town lynch will result in a game loss, i don't buy your AtE
VOTE: DGB

You don't seem to mind town losing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3296 (isolation #218) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:21 pm

MOD

Can we have a votecount? I am ready to hammer self.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3297 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:22 pm

In post 3145, BBmolla wrote:
VOTECOUNT FOUR POINT N

DRIPPINGGOOFBALL - 2 - TITUS, I AM INNOCENT
TITUS - 2 - DRIPPINGGOOFBALL, VEDITH

NOT VOTING: FA_Q2, PERFORMER, PIGNASH, LUNA FOX,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-11-16 02:24:00)

WITH 8 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH

Five to lynch, I need another cretin to vote me so that I can hammer myself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3300 (isolation #220) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 pm

In post 3299, Luna Fox wrote:If you're town, you're the one who doesn't seem to mind town losing, why would you self-hammer as town if you did?

The scum is railroading this dumb town big time, I am currently only concerned about my own personal glory in proving my scumhunting prowesses in the face of adversity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3303 (isolation #221) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:50 pm

In post 3301, Titus wrote:Why won't you consider FAQ or Vedith scum?

There's a huge bullseye in front of me, which is IAI claiming that he shot me and somehow failed. Since I doubt he was RB'd by scum, he is lying.

Sorry if I cannot consider anything else today. I don't think you would either, if you were in my shoes, and weren't scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3304 (isolation #222) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:52 pm

In post 3302, Luna Fox wrote:her game solving is basically saying her aggresors are scum

Yeah, if you were in my situation, genius, what other arrows would you have in your quiver?

You're vanilla and the scum says they vigged you but you survived, so you're scum. What do YOU do??? Go ahead, show me how to play mafia.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3306 (isolation #223) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Exactly, I think that IAI didn't shoot me at all.

But, there is no angle that exist to convince people of this, other than pouring my heart out bleeding town. If people are bad at reading emotions, it's hopeless. So, I think scum will win right after my lynch, because the people that lynched Firebringer yesterday are bad at reading emotions and/or are scum that don't want to read emotion.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3311 (isolation #224) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:10 pm

In post 3308, pignash wrote:DGB is getting to me

There is a god, I was wrong all these years.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3320 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:29 am

In post 3318, I Am Innocent wrote:I don't see how Titus can be scum and me and DGB be town.

I asked you: "pretend that I am town, and re-work your little exercise." You wouldn't do it. I suspect the simple explanation is that you are lazy scum and don't want to be derailed from your little gambit. But, say we're both town, who is scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3321 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:31 am

In post 3319, Titus wrote:I've actually been suspecting you for awhile Performer. :S

That's as good as a town-confirmation of Performer, thanks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3331 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:16 am

??????????????????????????????????????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3333 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 am

In post 3326, I Am Innocent wrote:
vote Titus

What is your theory behind this?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3334 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:17 am

VOTE: IAI

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3335 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 am

In post 3332, pignash wrote:VOTE: Titus

Was this a scum hammer?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3337 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:19 am

In post 3336, Titus wrote:At least we got IAI and Luna conftown

How?

And how do you not worry pignashscum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3339 (isolation #232) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 am

I am town, so there is that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3340 (isolation #233) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:26 am

I just hope that this isn't Titustown/IAIscum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3342 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:27 am

Titus, I am town. Stahp it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3343 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:28 am

IAI lied about shooting me, he probably has no more shots anyway.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3344 (isolation #236) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:29 am

In post 3341, Titus wrote:
In post 3327, I Am Innocent wrote:Just realized it's not MyLo unless I am lynched.

If we mislynch town I can still hit scum at night putting 3 vs 2 to start day 5

No you can't unless FAQ is DGB's partner

How come you're not worried about IAI's motive in voting you??? Even I am!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3348 (isolation #237) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:34 am

In post 3347, I Am Innocent wrote:Titus knows what I just did scum.

Oh, I am scum? Why didn't you vote me???

WTF

Twilight Zone

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3349 (isolation #238) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:35 am

In post 3345, I Am Innocent wrote:mafia doc.

I am town, I wasn't mafia-doc'ed so... WTF is going on???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3350 (isolation #239) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:36 am

If I lose my mind, I will blame this game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3354 (isolation #240) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am

In post 3352, Performer wrote:
In post 3350, DrippingGoofball wrote:If I lose my mind, I will blame this game.

Town should NEVER give up. Have faith with us.

Take my with you :D

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3355 (isolation #241) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am

me not my

duh

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3356 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 am

In post 3353, FA_Q2 wrote:You are either scum or IaI is. That really is the only possibility here that I can see.

I know that, that is why I was shocked by IAI's Titus vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3364 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:58 am

Yeah, I knew you were scum, but too many players were swearing you were town, I felt I had no chance of swaying them.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3365 (isolation #244) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:59 am

It was enough of an uphill battle to stop Titus, Luna and you from influencing everyone to lynch me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3419 (isolation #245) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:05 am

I am not sure if I ever was in a game with Titus where she wasn't willing to stake her reputation misreading me as scum, and going 1 vs. 1.

It's like a dog/cat thing. I kinda tried to ignore her this time, but her refusal to consider that scum would have some extra kill powers to overcome the bulletproof doctor, and her unshakable read of IAI as town just got to me in the end. But, a lot of players wouldn't have lynched IAI, whom I knew was straight up lying, so I compromised going after the person that could only be, in my mind, his gambit-buddy. The certainty of the "one of FB/DGB MUST be scum," and the dogged persistence with which this was pursued, threw me off, because there was no justification for it that made sense to me. Even after the coordinated IAI/pignash hammer, her conclusion that FAQ was my scumbuddy, instead of realizing that IAI/pignash had just hammered her together without bothering to explaintheir change of heart, solidified my impression that we had hit scum, that maybe pignash was not IAI's partner, but Titus certainly would be.

Boy was I wrong.

I wonder if there is a way that I could improve my Titus read? Where can I draw the line between town/scum with a player that refuses to consider any alternative to their dogma and calls you scum in every game? I don't know if it's even possible.

I am sorry if I was rude at some points, but, mafia is theater, and since no one wanted to buy my argument that scum would have to have something heavy to balance out the BP protective roles, all I had left to sway people was insults and histrionics.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3421 (isolation #246) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:16 am

In post 3420, Titus wrote:I also made a how to read Titus thread in mafia discussion. You aren't the first person to be confused by me.

LOL no, I didn't read that thread though...

This might end up helping your scum game more than your town game, but I think I'd be more inclined to read you as town if your thinking appeared more flexible and if you showed more evidence of considering other people's arguments. I guess you give an impression of being motivated by internal thinking that is impervious to outside influences, which I rather solidly identify with scum-thought, right or wrong - probably wrong. I felt that my theories were so completely reasonable that it kinda blew my mind that you rejected them so quickly, and my scumdar went to 11.

I considered 2 scum myself for one minute, and rejected it.

It was an interesting setup, but for my personal tastes, in a normal game, I expect the expected. This was unexpected for sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3432 (isolation #247) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:39 pm

In post 3422, Titus wrote:I did consider the possibility of a frame job

But not the possibility that I hadn't been targeted at all... and that IAI was lying. Unless I misunderstood, I thought you were saying that the scum RB'd IAI in order for me to look scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3433 (isolation #248) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 pm

In post 3426, Performer wrote:I highly disagree with the insults as they went overboard plenty of times.

LOL, I called you shitty players, but I never called you whores!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”