Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1460 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey all, I see we only have 3 days left in this phase, so I'll try to catch up as quickly as possible!
Anything pertinent I should know while reading back?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1593 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1591, Spiffeh wrote:There is a little over 24 hours left until deadline and we need to decide on a lynch by then.

ika Feysal Clearly Scum and DiamondSentinel need to condense onto someone.

I'm not having a no lynch and going through this same shit again tomorrow. It's a waste of a day.
Oh sure, forget that I exist!
I should vote you for that!

I apologize for being absent. I have been reading up and have finally gotten to a current page! I read D2 & D3 thus far. I know I should read D1 but it's so many more pages I wouldn't have had time to this phase.

VOTE: UT

Between the two lynches, this is clearly the superior one.
Spiffeh is making an effort to scumhunt, sort people, and get the game moving in a positive direction.
UT has been sitting there complaining about how much we all suck all game. His whole demeanor of "I'm better than you all, but I'm not going to put in any effort until you smarten up" really doesn't sit well with me. It's like he's coasting while also intimidating people so they won't go after him for it.

Feysal, what even is this recent vote?
There's a single day left in this phase. Are you trying to get a counterwagon going or just get a rise out of Hiplop?

I do agree that the 4 who aren't on one of the two wagons should switch over with some speed. I don't want to see someone forget and end up in a nolynch.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1621 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1620, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, welcome to PLyLo, it seems!

PLyLo??
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1637 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1636, ika wrote:
In post 1634, Shinobi wrote:Ika is this all you're going to say?
What are your other reads atm?

you and diamond are my lynch's today.

dimaon keeps misreping the n5 vig so if hes town im gonna mark him as a VI form now on
Diamond has been a strong town voice the whole game. What makes you think they are scum?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1642 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1641, DiamondSentinel wrote:So... Any thoughts about this revelation of having a Town Roleblocker? What other roles do you think we might be dealing with?
This is role-fishing and is not very productive. We should focus on players' scummy actions and associations rather than trying to figure out roles.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1661 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1624, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1621, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1620, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, welcome to PLyLo, it seems!

PLyLo??

iirc, your last scumread flipped town and I have no idea where you stand now.
What are your reads and what's your plan going into today?

This question?
Well, my plan going into today is to recalibrate my reads so we don't make another mislynch.
I have yet to have the time in which to do this, and thus am staying caught up on current happenings for the time being.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1681 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1665, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok, I've looked at the votes from previous days and I've determined the scummiest people from them.

Shinobi - You never voted for Konowa, and also never shared a lynch with him. That makes it seem like you are scum partners, but didn't really want to seem like it, but you desperately avoided the bus.
Blade Dancer - On last half of the Konowa wagon, replaced scum-read, etc. This is probably my biggest scum-read from this list.
Aristophanes - On 2 town wagons (assuming I'm town, so this is a town-claim, as I should do), including being the last one on a wagon started by scum. Also on last half of the last town wagon.
hiplop - Last quarter of a town-flipped wagon

In order of scum-read from strongest to weakest:
Blade Dancer > Aristophanes > hiplop > Shinobi
DS, this is a good start, and I like where the reads here are going (for the most part)
Can you expand on the four listed here for me?
As in, I can see how the votes are somewhat scumleaning, but there are also reasons for things like late votes sometimes and I don't think it can be the only thing you base your reads off of. Could you go through each of these players and let me know what, from their play, supports them being scum? It would lend a lot of credence to your case and possibly get some support from other players.

I can definitely see at least one scum, maybe two being in this list.
If my splitting headache goes away, I'll be back to this later today. Otherwise, tomorrow I guess.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1682 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hiplop, Spiff, Ika, are you just going to sit back and do nothing now that you have your votes parked for the day or give us a compelling case and some conversation?

DS, dat joke...
We need to
it
from the record.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1684 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1683, ika wrote:
In post 1682, Aristophanes wrote:Hiplop, Spiff, Ika, are you just going to sit back and do nothing now that you have your votes parked for the day or give us a compelling case and some conversation?

prob, i see very little being done at this point and we are porbally jsut running circles overall
In retrospect, I don't know why I actually expected anything but this as an answer...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1687 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I could go for some wine right now... Just keep it to the side of me and all will be fine! :P

I replaced Fink. I haven't actually read his Iso so if you'd like me to, I can. I've never found that helpful in any way though.
You say I was on 2 town wagons though, including yourself. I have never voted you and believe you to be town. If you are unsure of my prior slot-holder's identity, how can you say that I was on your wagon?

Also, theories are cool and all, but if you play by them consistently, you'll find them mostly unreliable. I have seen many in the past and they usually get debunked pretty quickly, as it all comes down to personal style and whatnot. This is why I'm wary of their usage.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1688 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1685, ika wrote:
In post 1684, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1683, ika wrote:
In post 1682, Aristophanes wrote:Hiplop, Spiff, Ika, are you just going to sit back and do nothing now that you have your votes parked for the day or give us a compelling case and some conversation?

prob, i see very little being done at this point and we are porbally jsut running circles overall
In retrospect, I don't know why I actually expected anything but this as an answer...

cus i could of lied to you?

im jsut apatheic and pissed of and full of hate so i jsut want to sheep and do jack right now
You could have, though that's not something I'd expect from you.

Can you give me a case on Shin other than "Sheep dead town"?
Because there's no way I'm voting based solely on that, especially when the dead town was a VT..
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1693 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1689, ika wrote:
In post 1688, Aristophanes wrote:You could have, though that's not something I'd expect from you.

Can you give me a case on Shin other than "Sheep dead town"?
Because there's no way I'm voting based solely on that, especially when the dead town was a VT..

frey was a rber. not a vt
For some reason I thought you meant UT, though in a quick skim of VCs I see he wasn't on Shin. My bad.
Does him being RB give you more reason to sheep him? If so, why?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1695 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1692, DiamondSentinel wrote:Ok, last message in my stream of posts.

Spiffeh, hiplop, ika, and Arist, you guys have all been on today, so you have no excuse for avoiding this question.

What color of town are you?

Since I have no experience with those on the site, I'm going to go with the only flavor claim I can: color. I figured that there should be some sort of logic to the numbers, so just claim right now.
I'm Green, and thus on Anti's side of things.
I fail to see how this will help, but if you put it all together with NS' stuff maybe we can get the scumteam?
Iunno.

I don't think either of us is comfortable enough with the meta here to use this, but maybe some of the more experienced players can?

I'm really curious as to what others think of the colour-claiming idea.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1707 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

What the actual fuck.

Can anyone give me a proper reason for voting DS, because they are my top townread right now and this shit is weak!

If this is the lynch today, it is definitely scum driven.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1710 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Spoiler: Arguments
In post 1636, ika wrote:

dimaon keeps misreping the n5 vig so if hes town im gonna mark him as a VI form now on
In post 1649, Ankamius wrote:Tinfoil theory: Aristophanes + DiamondSentinel team.

I can kind of see it based on what I'm seeing from VC + gamestate read + ISOing.
In post 1697, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1686, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, considering that the loudest people have been the ones to die, it looks like I'm left. Unless I'm way off, in which case I'm probably being kept alive because I'm such a moron. I also bet that Konowa is laughing at me right now in the deadchat, if he's even still reading this...
Of course, that could be what they want me to think, in which case we're dipping into some good ol' fashioned WIFOM logic...

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
In post 1698, Ankamius wrote:I've been steadily scumreading him more and more since well into day 3, but I'm having more and more trouble seeing this slot as town.

I'll go through and point out all the posts that bug me either tomorrow or Saturday (more likely due to schedule).
In post 1699, ika wrote:im gonna sheep ank

VOTE: dimond
In post 1704, Klingoncelt wrote:Finally, my number 1 scumread is getting some votes! Woo-hoo!

I'm
blue
if anybody cares.
In post 1709, Blade Dancer wrote:Ank, can you do two more versions of that spoilered thing? Both assume ika/you/Klingon are town but one assuming DS scum and the other assuming DS town? Thanks.

Strongly favoring a DS lynch right now for whoever cares.

So, from the spoilers, I have a few questions.

@Ika: How is "misrepping the Vig" scummy? Can you show me where they've done it multiple times? Does simply forgetting which night the vig goes off on make them scum and how? Also, why was this vote not made until the wagon was built up by our doublevoter?

@Ank: Can you expand on this supposed connection between myself and DS please? How do the VCs make us scummates? What about our interactions gives you this feel? What was it in 1686 that solidified your resolve to vote this spot?

@Klingon: Why was DS a scumread again? Why didn't you fight to make this wagon happen instead of waiting for it to be presented by someone else?

Blade: What is making you favour a DS lynch so strongly?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1711 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1636, ika wrote:

In post 1649, Ankamius wrote:Tinfoil theory: Aristophanes + DiamondSentinel team.

I can kind of see it based on what I'm seeing from VC + gamestate read + ISOing.
In post 1686, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, considering that the loudest people have been the ones to die, it looks like I'm left. Unless I'm way off, in which case I'm probably being kept alive because I'm such a moron. I also bet that Konowa is laughing at me right now in the deadchat, if he's even still reading this...
Of course, that could be what they want me to think, in which case we're dipping into some good ol' fashioned WIFOM logic...

In post 1698, Ankamius wrote:I've been steadily scumreading him more and more since well into day 3, but I'm having more and more trouble seeing this slot as town.

I'll go through and point out all the posts that bug me either tomorrow or Saturday (more likely due to schedule).

In post 1704, Klingoncelt wrote:Finally, my number 1 scumread is getting some votes! Woo-hoo!

I'm
blue
if anybody cares.
In post 1709, Blade Dancer wrote:Ank, can you do two more versions of that spoilered thing? Both assume ika/you/Klingon are town but one assuming DS scum and the other assuming DS town? Thanks.

@Ika: How is "misrepping the Vig" scummy? Can you show me where they've done it multiple times? Does simply forgetting which night the vig goes off on make them scum and how? Also, why was this vote not made until the wagon was built up by our doublevoter?

@Ank: Can you expand on this supposed connection between myself and DS please? How do the VCs make us scummates? What about our interactions gives you this feel? What was it in 1686 that solidified your resolve to vote this spot?

@Klingon: Why was DS a scumread again? Why didn't you fight to make this wagon happen instead of waiting for it to be presented by someone else?

- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1712 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

It's not letting me post anything here :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1713 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1636, ika wrote:

I'm
blue
if anybody cares.

P.edit - I will be so happy if this posts successfully...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1714 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1636, ika wrote:

I'm
blue
if anybody cares.

P.edit - I will be so happy if this posts successfully...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1715 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Whoops, all of those posted... :S
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1746 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I can't believe we actually lynched DS.

As I said yesterday, there is scum on that wagon. I'm sure of it.
I'm going to be going through everyone on it (well, except Ank. RIP) with a fine toothed comb.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1748 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1747, hiplop wrote:i feel foolish about that lynch.

I was quite drunk and should have opposed it hard. He was obv town because of the doctor

i am so fucking sorry.
You were drunk for 17 hours?? (Time span between your vote and the hammer)

If he was obvtown, why would you vote him??

You should feel foolish for both the vote and this blatant backtracking now for town cred.

I still have to read back, but this post does not feel genuine.
VOTE: Hiplop
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1754 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Klingoncelt wrote:Clearly Scum hasn't posted in 14 days, so he's getting replaced...
In post 1739, Antihero vs FakeGod wrote:
Clearly Scum is being replaced.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1760 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Randing? As in a random lynch?
I don't know that a shot in the dark is really the best option here...

I see your point on hiplop being an unlikely vig candidate, but likely scum. Who would you pick as a top "random lynch" candidate?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1761 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1756, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1753, Klingoncelt wrote:Clearly Scum hasn't posted in 14 days, so he's getting replaced...

In post 1754, Aristophanes wrote:
Klingoncelt wrote:Clearly Scum hasn't posted in 14 days, so he's getting replaced...

Does him being replaced preclude him from being scum or something?
No, it doesn't.
But if the spot is inactive, we are kind of left in a bad spot.

Shinobi, what do you think the chances of them being the Vig are?
Do you have any better candidates?
And what do you make of Spiff's "random lynch" proposition?

Does everyone maybe want to state the most likely Vig candidate so we can sort through this?

The game is dying and we need energy here in order to have a chance guys!

Hiplop, why do you think it is Spiff?
Isn't he a semi-confirmed Neighbourizer?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1766 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1762, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1756, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1753, Klingoncelt wrote:Clearly Scum hasn't posted in 14 days, so he's getting replaced...

In post 1754, Aristophanes wrote:

Does him being replaced preclude him from being scum or something?

No, it doesn't. It doesn't preclude the slot from being Town, either.

I'm just wondering if the replacement can redeem the slot, or if the replacement will only be here long enough to get lynched.
Can you give me the case on Clearly Scum please? So I have a better handle on what his slot has done (I have had limited time for this).

And honestly,any posting is invited at this point. It's been almost a day since the last post here, and 3.5 days for some (Ika is due for a prod).

There is no way we can reach a lynch with this level of apathy, nevermind win.
I've asked people questions. It'd pe nice to see some answers.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1792 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1791, hiplop wrote:replace out thing is ideal strategy. i think i know who it is, and this seems like a bit of a gambit.
Can you walk me through this logic please?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1796 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

@Blade,
Ika says a lot of things. I wouldn't take them to heart. I didn't see it, but okay.
Ninja'd - So, it's just a wrong interpretation? *sigh*

@Hiplop,
This is true, but Blade has now said himself that he does not use that as a strategy. I feel like that is him being genuine, as anyone who would do it for strategic purposes would neither defend it nor stick around to make more posts.
You are voting him for it, but don't think he's actually scum for it??
Is that really the best read you have at this point in the game?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1808 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

UNVOTE:
We still have time here. May as well use it (like I say, any and all conversation is welcome).

Hiplop,wwhy is Spiffeh scum for that vote?
Who on your wagon is scum, and why CS as non-wagon scum?

What makes Shinobi town?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1814 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Right, that's solid.

What about the rest of the questions?

Also, I hadn't realized CS was so inactive. Do you have a read on them or is it nulled out sue to activity level?
@Mod(s),
Are they continuing as a player or not?
If they are town,it is literally impossible to win as it takes 5 votes to lynch and the night will be a veritable shit show.

Ninja'd, making a lot of this invalid.
Disregard such things as is applicable.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1818 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Solid reasoning on CS, but I'd think the vig would at least be here.
Probably not the right spot.

I also agree on Ika being unlikely.

We have a 3 in 4 chance of hitting scum then, and a 1 in 4 chance of it being the vig.

If we eliminate Ika, that leaves a Spiff, CS, Klingoncelt scumteam.
Does this seem reasonible? It almost does considering the wagon.
I haven't seen their interactions as very scum to scum though. Would have to reinvestigate.

And Ninja'd more.
Hiplop, who would you vote?
I'm rather torn between Klingon and CS. I have been town reading Spiffeh, though they haven't done much lately. Same with Ika tbh.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1821 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

For now,
VOTE: Klingon
I agree that if not CS, this is the way to go.
Will ISO the three and see where it takes me.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1824 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1823, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm keeping my vote where it is.
I just Iso'd you and searched "hip"
There are 25 results, most of which are in others' quotes or readslists where he is null.

What pushed Hiplop to scum for you? Just the DS vote?

Care to make an actual case there, now that I see you never have.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1852 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1839, Blade Dancer wrote:I don't think so. If scum know a wagon won't work (Shin and I didn't quickhammer), the first bailer being the N5 vig makes sense.
I don't see that.
If I were the vig I would be waiting to hammer, as off-wagon is a pretty good place to hide.
The problem is that that leaves Blade (didn't hammer), Shin (didn't hammer), or CS (totally flaked) as vig.
None of these make any sense to me!

Alternately, starting the push is ideal, as that ensures you have the numbers to mislynch. Klingon fits perfectly there.

Blade, I don't get why you would think a 2, or even 3 player scumteam makes sense with this many players. 4 would be the standard from my experience.
Also, what is this vote on me supposed to accomplish? I don't get what you're testing, nor how it will help us.

@Spiff, saying "that sounds like Vig reasoning" and disappearing is both bad play and not active scum hunting. You appear to be saying just enough to stay under the radar and make it to the night phase. Why I'd this?

Klingon, care to explain why this is vig reasoning, since Spiffeh isn't here and you seem to agree with him?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1864 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Unsure about this with Klingon on it, but why not.
VOTE: CS

Deadline is here anyway.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1873 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1872, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1870, Titus wrote:God damn it...

4 scum with autoloss D5...how were we supposed to win?

By not having people like kondiklick play mafia.
Kondi?
Is that Shin?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1875 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1874, Katsuki wrote:its the sorry excuse of a human being who decided it'd be fun to troll and play against his win condition.
Oh, gotcha.
I'd misunderstood..
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1876 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, Yay! GG Scumz! XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1919 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm sad that even after I replaced in, I was referred to exclusively as "Fink" In the dead thread. Do I really make so little an impression upon people?

Also, I hope the dead thread gets released...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1923 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hahaha
You guys!
Stahp it! XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1925 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1922, Spiffeh wrote:At least I can say I wasn't a part of the DS wagon which was quite possibly the worst mislynch in history

Not that I was good this game in any sense of the word.

Actually, you were really on point quite a bit. Just didn't have the force to swing everyone to join you.
That happened to a few people this game.

You didn't play badly and we're someone I considered NK'ing tbh
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1926 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1924, Antihero wrote:
In post 1923, Aristophanes wrote:Hahaha
You guys!
Stahp it! XD

HAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHA

YOU'RE A FACELESS NOBODY.

THAT'S HILARIOUS
Laughter is the best medicine, they say.

Let's hope that incluse burn treatment...
Heh heh..
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1927 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1919, Aristophanes wrote:I'm sad that even after I replaced in, I was referred to exclusively as "Fink" In the dead thread. Do I really make so little an impression upon people?

Also, I hope the
dead thread
Scum Thread
gets released...
fixed
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1935 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1929, hiplop wrote:props aro. youre one of my fave players on here :)
Really? Me? =D
Spoiler:
<3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1944 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I only have a few things to say about this.
1, the bomb was obviously not the best.
2, that is no reason for personal attacks.
3, just blacklist each other and leave it at that please. It's a game and I know a lot of time and effort gets invested into it. That is no reason to start a fight though. This is not effective conversation and should end here.

Thanks for the great game Anti and FG!
May Team Anti reign victorious always!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1950 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Yo, DS, did you read the Maf PT?

I can reiterate my thoughts there, but I really liked your play and thought you did a great job for the mess you were stuck with. :)
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”