Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

/in
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Is there going to be PMing in this game btw, or like talking to each other in thread?
It'd be a weird voting game without some kinda communication..
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 9, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 8, Shadoweh wrote:Is there going to be PMing in this game btw, or like talking to each other in thread?
It'd be a weird voting game without some kinda communication..

You can PM all you'd like!

Can I Skype them, or possibly Aim, what about Twitter?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm pretty sure I have everyone on here except Mad Hatter already.
Message me for hot OMG So Taboo!!! Action.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Your adorable face?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Me and Save The Dragons were super tight, voting together every round. I will avenge you STD!!!!!!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Wow, we're getting a lot better at math as this game goes on. What do you guys have against Cheery God anyways? Do you not like puppies?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The only one who can vote out my doggie is me!

Hey, can we ask to end a round early? Like if evveryone agrees?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Shadoweh/chamber/ForWhomTheJellyRolls/D3f3nd3r/ika
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Geeeez FINALLY. Now to do some quick counting.

1 vote on STD
3 votes on ika
1 vote on Defender
3 votes on Fluminator
4 votes on JDGA
1 vote on N
6 votes on Cheery God
3 votes on ForWhomTheJellyRolls

What a strange happenstance. There are 20 votes left and I own 14 of them. The next two rounds can go a lot faster please.

Round 9: 8 votes on Defender
Round 10: 6 votes on ika
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really like the way this game's multiple vote mechanic works. At one point we had a 5 person majority in Shadoweh/chamber/N/Cheery Dog/Jelly, and we still had to discuss strategy because Def and JDGA combined had enough votes to remove one of us compared to the votes we threw in. Good thing other people weren't talking I guess? I'm still puzzling over how STD attracted a meteor of votes. It was super unnecessary even without ika throwing all his votes at him!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You don't think if it was just the four of us left that you and N might have thrown a few more votes our way? :P I don't think we needed to split that early either with Jelly on our side, but apparently N was the one who offered a deal to Defender first the round we voted him out. Even if he backed out of it, it made us flipping on N look natural while we spent a whole 1 vote each on it and Def effectively took himself out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tbh for the first few votes I thought everyone had one free vote! <.<
6 votes x3 on Cheery between me/chamber/jelly was enough to have a majority over his own votes.
I suppose actually spending the votes was dangerous and out of character for me! I wanted to have a round where I looked honest >.>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

chamber's vote counting was only off by 3 votes. For the most part it was not only accurate but troublesome for me. I knew flumi probably hadn't thrown in 15 votes. I would have preferred to eliminate him last outside our alliance so I had another option open.

N's vote out being a tie and decided by JDGA probably would have turned out the same, but the possibilities are fun to think about.

If you look at my votes, I gained the most from pretending to put a ton on Drench when I didn't vote him at all. The early game confusion was the best time to steal votes and blame it on other people. the 19 votes on Fulminator shouldn't have added up either.

I put a lot of thought into this. >.> It's weird for me to be the one saying this but, you shouldn't sell what you did short.

Time to count to fun
Small deceits go a long way
With loyal assets
Last edited by Shadoweh on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm so bad at poetry. I think I counted de-ceit-s.
There I fixed it! >.>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Aronis, my autocorrect keeps wanting to call you adonis. I'm sorry random chance took you out, I heard you wanted me out right away for some reason! I meant the stuff we talked about the first day and I hope you put it into play someday.

Drench, i pretty much asked people to throw a truck on you so you wouldn't tell anyone else how to play the game. <.< And then I realized i'd done it too hard and voted elsewhere so the supermajority wasn't so blindingly obvious. Though it kinda was anyways.

Fen, i sent you a thank you for taking out Aronis even if it was random chance and you never replied. Sad-Faceness. I think the idea of being an uninvolved third party and letting other voters duke it out so they have to take you is a strategy that could work if you took emotion out, but people apparently don't like floaters. it is the meaning of life to ruin it!

Flumi, I tried to save you from my alliance mostly because I knew my lying about spending 2 votes instead of 1 was what made you look bad to them and I couldn't turn back. At least we were equally scheming against each other at that point! you're always my favourite shenanigans man. <3

Tel we like didn't speak at all so all I have is a message wondering how you feel about Summertime sadness?

N & Cheery God: I was originally thinking of beating down Cheery and stealing N for my F3. Then I got a Jelly helper. You guys probably should have targeted him sooner, it's good practice to stab outside alliances so your friends are forced to stay that way. And once you start making a deal, don't back down from it! I swear I'll be better to you next time Billy Dog!

Jelly, uh, I'm sorry about stabbing you, i just kind of knew you were already busy doing RSX endgame stuff and you didn't seem as into this game as chamber was. Bringing you to the end here would never have been as exciting as where you were.

Def like we talked early and then just stopped?? I think you didn't try to message me back so I just didn't care. I don't know why you let me get away with that!

ika, I was getting updates on your votes from Fluminator. You are as always a silly voter. I saw you were posting things in the Sad Thread around the time you threw your votes away, so I hope things get better for you soon.

chamber, in my opinion you did more of the work then I did. I suggested we ally with N and Cheery, but you set it up and started dictating votes. I wanted to veer people away from Flumi and you kept everyone on course. You were the one who went to Def and negotiated us saving votes in voting out N, changing our plan completely in the last hour. Just the way you talked and schemed with me made me more then a little worried about what would happen if you thought to get rid of me. If I were on a jury choosing between the two of us, I would have voted for you. I think you could be really good at games like this.

And as for myself:

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Def, I messaged you on skype! After the way PM's work on zetaboards I'm not sure I could go back to the way PM's work here. I've been spoiled.
There was very limited amount of actively talking to people on all sides though. <.<

I think CC should post all the answers to his HIGHLY SUGGESTIVE question! :p Trying to suggest to my alliance they should blindside me, so rude!

Return to “Social Game Archive”