Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Cybele »

dont be rude cc.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Cybele »

Would people like to play Pandemic: Legacy here? I'm currently playing this weekly with some friends, so it's a really good time to run it here, since I'll have all the parts needed, and I can keep pace, not worry about spoiling it for myself by running it, and I have all the elements needed for running it. Due to the nature of the legacy deck, new additions to the game seem to largely appear in a certain order so its unlikely we'll ever have to open something for this game that hasnt already been opened in the sessions I'm playing irl.
A spoiler-free video review: https://player.vimeo.com/video/143445160
How-to play video (quite good btw): https://vimeo.com/152144791
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Cybele »

Okay, well then in that case, I'll start setting the game thread up/finding image resources. etc. I believe since the game only allows for 4 players (and because there is no secret player knowledge, and its all cooperation-based), I may take /ins like a round-table sort of discussion, where all players will simply discuss and decide together what actions to perform, instead of taking only 4 /ins. Unless there are objections to that idea, I guess.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Cybele »

For the last four years, medical équipe led by doctor Antonio Merz has been working on spaceship SELVA to find the cure for the Bellavita’s disease, a brain-degenerative illness that has been killing people on Earth by the millions. In the last few weeks research had begun showing positive results thorough the implantation of alien spores in the cerebral cortex of a selected number of guinea pigs. On the morning of the 26th of July chief medical attendant Fabrizio Miraggio was put in quarantine following an incident with one of the experimental animals: security personnel had to forcefully block him while he was trying to devour Bibsy-332, an experimental monkey carrying the spores.
ON THE 28TH OF JULY
ALL COMMUNICATION WITH
SPACESHIP SELVA CEASED.

Escape From the Aliens In Outer Space is a card game of strategy and bluff set on a badly damaged deep space research ship. On-board systems have failed, plunging the ship into darkness. But even worse: a mysterious alien plague has crept aboard and is transforming the human crew into horrendous monsters!The remaining crewmen desperately try to save their lives by escaping from the derelict spaceship, but in the darkness the aliens are lurking… hungry for human flesh!

I'll be taking 8 players and running the basic game version of this. I'll begin taking /ins when I'm finished setting this up, which shouldn't take long, mostly just setting up the map, the decks, and the rules.

those looking for more info until then: http://www.shutupandsitdown.com/blog/po ... ter-space/
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Cybele »

Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele