UNI MUM Mafia (Upick, FULL, Setup underway)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

UNI MUM Mafia (Upick, FULL, Setup underway)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

UNI MUM Mafia (Upick N I Make U Miserable)

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

• This game is
    Upick
    . Roles might be a bit silly (depending on what you guys send in), but otherwise it's nothing to be scared of :p
  • I reserve the right to deny a role request if I consider it's poor taste. Stuff like "har har Nobody Special" will get you barred from the game. You've been warned.
  • Hydras are allowed, but I will be very strict towards them. You are one playerslot. If you post using your main account on purpose, I WILL BE MAD. If you do not quote every out-of-hydra posts to include them into your hydra ISO, I WILL ALSO BE MAD.
    YOU MAY NOT EGOPOST YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT INTO THE GAME, I WILL BE MAAAAAAAAD
    . Clear enough? <3

• When you sign up, send me the character/thing you wanna be. If it's obscure, you might also want to supply source material to help me design you something that isn't just ripped off wikipedia!~

1. Jeanne11
2. Edgar Allan Poe
3. Klingoncelt
4. Learned Hands
5. Cerberus v666
6. 3dicerolling
7. Elbirn
8. Mass Flop
9. DiamondSentinel
10. sharky5x
11. Davsto
12. Shiro
13. BBmolla
14. roleplay25
15. ErrantParabola
16. zmuffinman
17. tn####

replacements:
Last edited by dramonic on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Quick reminder that if your pick has contrasting source material you have to clarify which.
If you pick Batman, for example, there's like 20 different timelines, so ya!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Seriously <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

If others can't visualize it or look it up, you should pick something different.
You can be a kettle, you can be luke skywalker, you can be "that moment when you're about to sneeze and then it doesn't happen", but you can't really be "that character I came up with for that RP I used to do on Gaia Online".
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh yeah, yeah it was.
Derp...
ALRIGHT, so make sure to send your roles and I will design something
awful
scarring
WONDERFUL for yall.

My finals week is just about to start though, so be patient if the actual game doesn't launch til like the 18th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Finals are over!
Game should launch tomorrow or sunday at the very latest.
Thanks for your patience yall :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

All role PMs are out!
Game can begin!
#hype
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Guys, I locked the main thread for a reason <_<
I'm not gonna kill this one too cuz you are having an (overall) fine convo, but stick to play/role/balance/whatever, not name calling.

Also you people are super boring Lucid Dreamers :[
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

FFR, you are free to replace out and I will not hate you or whatever, but "If you don't modkill this player I'm replacing out" is a seriously fucked up demand and will be systematically replied to with force-replacements. If you have problems with a player and you can't talk with your mod about it without making it a threat, please consider how hard it is to find a replacement for 150+ page games and that modkills are really, really bad for game health.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

FFS =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Firebringer died because he literally submitted "Desperado Learned Hand" btw
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I honored the last request <.<
And you could ask question.

Furthermore, Cerb's role was restricted in what it could do more than FB's. For one thing, only once on each person, on another, certain people are immune to it (like Jeanne autoblocking if you tried it with her). Also he couldn't give out any freebies. Whatever he asked had to be a concrete action, nothing of the "give X a gun" sort.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

I personally think Davsto's role coulda been good if he didn't out it. An actual hammer vote that doesn't count is a great way to get information out of someone. He thinks he's dead.
BUT he outted his voting disability Day 1 <.<

"I invent a compulsive day one desperado gun and hand it to Errantparabola" was the D1 submission. With a role that could do most anything, I chose to be really anal about wording. So, I gave him a gun that belonged to a CDOD, as opposed to making him a CDOD.

I would never have let the compulsive modifier go through on an action though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

You also forgot which night you were called guilty on <.<
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Signups”