Behind the Masks: Bolt from the Blue (GAME OVER!)

Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Felissan »

/in as swordfish
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Felissan »

Also, since the rules don't say anything about it, what happens in case of a tie on the vote?
Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the rules got updated
Last edited by Felissan on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Felissan »

/challenge Tatsuya Kaname to a Dance
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 43, Lokiben wrote:
The Dragon challenges the Spider to a dance
The Swordfish challenges the White Cat to a dance

Hey, you're writing in alexandrines! Though the rhymes could use some work.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 79, vonflare wrote:Thats srs logic.

The thief gets to rearrange the food however he wants, so premium food will always go to the thief until he is ded.

A few turns of this would essentially out him to the Peasant.

- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Felissan »

1. What I meant is that if the Peasant survives to the endgame, he can guess easily a few roles and potentially win the game because of it; if the Thief goes willy-nilly with the switches, it might cost him the game because of that. WIFOMing by also switching the plates of another player along with him for the whole game is not gonna work that easily either since it stops working once that other player dies.
2. If the Thief switches plates around like that, buying Premium food makes it so that if the Poisoner wants you dead, he'll have to aim for the Thief's plate instead of just going for yours, and the Poisoner may not know the Thief's identity.

In short, the Thief doesn't make Premium food completely useless. Instead, he just turns Dinner Phase into a big ball of wibbly-wobbly foody-woody stuff.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Felissan »

/noswitch unless someone switches with me

PEdit:
/noswitch
, then.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Felissan »

/challenge the Hornet to a dance
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Felissan »

/accept the Chicken's challenge

Nobody... Nobody calls me chicken!
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Felissan »

VOTE: Giraffe
Because tactics.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Felissan »

Giraffe, I give you 24 hours to move your vote away from me. If you don't, I'll reveal your role in-thread.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 193, Lokiben wrote:
In post 173, Lokiben wrote:
In post 0, Lokiben wrote:
-Players may PM other players during the game as long as the moderator is included.
They may not PM during the voting phase.

~You all know who you are~

Oops, I completely forgot about that one!
I sent this to the Giraffe, and I'm OK about revealing it because the trick he tried to pull just feels wrong, and because I don't really have much of a choice.
Felissan wrote:I'm almost positive you're the Royal (this or the Musician), so you'd still vote me even if you retire your public vote. This whole "24 hours to unvote" was a test to see which of the two roles you are, and your reaction just shows me you have more than your public vote to kill me.

(Sent from my phone, it was pretty frustrating to type with the French spell-checker)
Even though I know him removing his public vote won't save me, I'll still change my vote because the counter-wagon is the only way for me to save my skin.
VOTE: Wolf
Also, what's everyone's motivation to join my wagon like that? You do know scummy play isn't a thing here, right?
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 195, Cybele wrote:Making an easy target out of yourself by being a spectacle sure seems to be, though.

Aaaand how does that make it advantageous for you to vote me? I think most people who voted me could get more from voting someone else.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Felissan »

In post 194, Felissan wrote:because the counter-wagon is the only way for me to save my skin.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Felissan »

So, all of my reads were based on a round 2 duel that I thought the Blacksmith had no point faking. Good to know.
My main gripe with the game is how some roles are (from what I understand) by far harder to play well than others: for instance, the Monk must be extremely tough not to give away, and the result-switching roles involve some non-straightforward decisions that could very well have no influence on the game; on the other hand, some roles such as the Peasant, the Soldier or the Magician seem to be much easier. I'm sure I would have had a lot of fun with this game had I lived longer!
/pre-in to next game.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Felissan »

Now that I think of it, how did the Giraffe get wounded in a dance for the final challenge flavor?
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Felissan »

The one play I definitely regret not doing was to promise I would guess the Thief if I survived the Round 2 vote, because I already knew him. In fact, my fake info on the Giraffe was kinda crumbing it, and the Wolf picked it up!
Also, the rules section needs to be a bit more accurate about the rules for guessing, I originally thought one could guess AtSoTL as many times as they wanted to in a Dinner phase.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Felissan »

/pre-in as Phoenix
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022

Return to “Social Game Archive”