pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

I suspect that the last scum is a blocker.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 5, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Xtoxm -- TheFuzzylogic99
(2)
TheFuzzylogic99 -- Xtoxm, Dierfire
(0)
pisskop
(0)
Dierfire

Not Voting:
pisskop

With 4 votes available, it takes 3 votes to hammer.

Day 5 Will End on Friday, January 22nd, at 11:59 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-01-22 23:59:00)
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Its possible that true... That explains why a no kill.....
It would not be hard for Xtoxm to fake a scum result on me and RB you

Anyways.... Did I answer your question or do you nees me to explain it some more..... sometimes I am not clear ...I kinda get lost in my thought s and my post seems like rambles
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk. Id rather give you the win than xtox, honestly.

I think hes more likely scum but want to hear diers opinions.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I am disappointed with myself this game.
I was reading Varsoon as Town and even Brantz mostly as Town.
I should have remembered that Koggz could have a result blocked. I also should have remembered Maxous's death and its likely implication that Koggz was clear. I shouldn't have rushed that hammer.
I really don't like to make it to LYLO.

All right, pulling it together:

Things of Interest

1. Suzune's Miller role: the Town had enough power that I really expected Suzune to turn up a false positive result to someone. It's unclear whether Ocean would have gotten such a result, but if not then it seems to leave only Xtoxm--but then he says in that he wouldn't have expected it either.
2. Fuzzy having his vote zapped: that never happened to another player. Maybe it was one of Varsoon's abilities, in which case it seems likely that Fuzzy is Town? Fuzzy was voting for Varsoon D1 and proved that his vote wasn't active by casting a vote for Varsoon. Varsoon asked him for details ().
3. Fuzzy's interactions: he defends Varsoon from Ocean in but then votes for him in . That was a post that felt weird to me at the time. He's still going for Varsoon in (at which point he is blocked).
4. Xtoxm's interactions: he defends Varsoon in and is still at it by . Ocean thought that this was suspicious .
5. The timing of Xtoxm's result on Dice: he reports it in when Pisskop (voting for Xtoxm) is at L-1. That doesn't seem a high-yield move from a Mafia player.
6. I keep looking at and thinking that Fuzzy composed it somewhere else. How on earth did he bullet his points that way?
7. Fuzzy's vote on Koggz: the vote () does look like Fuzzy is unaware that Xtoxm cleared Pisskop and may be trying to set Pisskop up to be lynched.
8: Varsoon's interactions: he has that "are we on the same team" interaction with Xtoxm in and . He votes for Fuzzy in (after Fuzzy votes for him). He does move on in (to Ocean). He has Xtoxm on the list of possible lynches in but then advocates not giving Fuzzy a pass in . He puts his vote back on Xtoxm in (after claiming the sensor result).
9. Brantz's interactions: he votes for Xtoxm in . Given his role (Bulletproof Traitor), it seems likely that Brantz was not known to the Mafia (else what need has he for protection?). Does he throw a partner under the bus as a traitor? I would tend to think not. Of course, he does move along again quickly (), so I suppose that it's possible that he was trying to call attention to himself. He was defending Varsoon in .

I'll be back.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:14 pm

2)If I remember right I was zapped day 2 and so he might of used a different ability night 3..its possible that Skull wrote it where he could only use his ability once in a row.....Mods sometime put funny things like that into the game. He was killed day 4 so its all but possible he did not use his ability. Also it funny how how the day Vasoon used his scan ability there was no vote freeze...this could be just concidence. Also I pushing a vasoon lynch day 1 so it makes sense he would zapp me to save his own skin.

3) Basically this was a stream of thought..... (ie thinking out loud) AtM I was looking at the interaction ..I saw something bad about both of their pushes....The whole post was a bit wishy washy bbc I said I was trying to think out loud. I do see how you would think I was defending Vasoon though this is not exactly the whole picture.

&) yeah....I forgot. I thought you were talking about another occasion but adding the post number made it clear what you were talking about. This is not a scum tell or a town tell as I tend to forget info when I am both;;;; This is a Fuzzy is lazy and has a memory of a goldfish
Which is par for course for me
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:18 pm

In post 868, Xtoxm wrote:Oh shit, just got a clarification from mod. I have a guilty on 3dice.

3dice, please fullclaim immediately. Then die anyway.

I am really confused..... Xtoxm claims to be a motion detector but it doesn't seem very likely Dice visited anyone. I did not visit anyone last night, . Since neither of us seems to take any action there doesn't seem like he could track , follow us , see if we are at home etc...ie his role doesn't seem like a motion detector. Feels like he bsing the results. Plus he got a ping on Dice which caused dice to be lynch.As far as I could tell no one called him on this since we all assumed ( as far as I can tell) that it was a mistake or was caused by roleblock. Thinking about it though if he was RB than he would get no results. Maybe I don't totally understand his role but I am confused on how a RB would cause the results he got since that doesn't seems to be how a role block works. Also Xtoxm really did not explain his role other than he gets hits on townies.This kinda sounds like Piss Cop role ..unless I am misunderstanding it

Piss could be scum since he did help mislynch Kogg yesterday ...however everything about his role makes sense. Its seems likely from the interactions I had with Piss yesterday he just misinterpated the info. I just don't see Piss as scum/
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 2004, Dierfire wrote:2. Fuzzy having his vote zapped: that never happened to another player. Maybe it was one of Varsoon's abilities, in which case it seems likely that Fuzzy is Town? Fuzzy was voting for Varsoon D1 and proved that his vote wasn't active by casting a vote for Varsoon. Varsoon asked him for details (1133).

I feel relatively confident that this was one of Varsoon's abilities as JOAT. The obvious conclusion is that Fuzzy is Town and was having his vote stolen because he was voting for Varsoon. I'll spend some time thinking about the WIFOM on that one but I don't see much need for them to make a move like that there, especially after Brantz dies.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Because scum would never steal a vote from their own team for wifom purposes right? Are you really that gullible?

This scum team has been weak throughout the game but you are determined to throw it away to them.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Lets look at the facts
1) I have explained my roles and have been upfront about my action
2) I lead the lynch against Vasoon
3) I kept Lala from getting mislynched
4) I was targeted by scum most likely bc of my push on him

Xtoxm
1) you claim a role that target town ( which there is already a role like that)
2) You claimed a scum hit Dice which lead to his mislynched
3) You claim that you were RB and you were not sure your hit was not guareentee but push for a Dice lynch anyhow
4) you claimed you were RB even though the way you claim it is not how RB works at all
5) You come in trying to bully/ push Dire into believing I am scum and than get upset when you cant

I will let the evidence speak for itself
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 pm

I like Pisscops opinion on this all since he has been kinda quiet
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Y would var zap Town fuzzman? Im agree that the amount of wifom around this is bad, but do you see 1 bit of evidence for it?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Pisskop

Do you mean that Varsoon wouldn't have a reason to zap Fuzzy if Fuzzy were Town, or that he wouldn't have a reason to zap Fuzzy if Fuzzy were Mafia? I think that the decision to zap Fuzzy if he's Town is fairly straightforward; if he's Mafia it involves WIFOM.

In post 2004, Dierfire wrote:5. The timing of Xtoxm's result on Dice: he reports it in 868 when Pisskop (voting for Xtoxm) is at L-1. That doesn't seem a high-yield move from a Mafia player.

This is probably the best evidence that I can see for Xtoxm being Town. I don't see anything about Dice that makes him a good target for a false guilty claim there.

There's also the matter of the block, I guess. No one else claimed a blocked result, so if Xtoxm is the Roleblocker then he'd have to have targeted someone who didn't get a result. If Fuzzy is the Roleblocker then he obviously targeted Xtoxm. I guess that the reasoning there would be that Varsoon had some history with Xtoxm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

okay.

vote: Fuzman
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Nice one lads
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

U town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

Oh no, you must tell us--did we win or lose?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 am

GG

I have to be one of the worst scum players ever....if not the worst mafia players ever// well played
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

You did fine. We cant win them all.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Bussing is overrated though
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:40 am

Just frustrated...plus I do suck at this game

Ptob could of one if I killed Xtoxm
The town seemed a bit Op..... 5 cop roles/ Bratzs role was powed but all was put on helping him/ Vasoons abilities were not that helpful.

We did not have any RB ability....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Hella cop roles

Xtox had the best role I think Ive seen in a long time.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:44 am

Xtoxm was right when he said scum were weak////

Have to give it town you guys played really well
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99