Blitz 18: Wedding Invitational Mafia - GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Cabd »

FYI she said yes and we are engaged and thank all of you for your assistance in this unique proposal method. We love you all.

Cabd out.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2899 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Cabd »

So long story short is, i was so busy ACTUALLY PROPOSING slash getting ready to, that I forgot to provide/post ffery with the way scum combated the mechanic: they could guess BG once each day phase and if they got both correct then it revealed them.

As for how they got revealed, we ruled that spirit of the rule was that mara and AP had been claiming BG enough such that their BP would be removed.

Also, an endgame of demon-bride-groom would have been a draw, given scum now know who the demon was.

My apologizes for those of you who didn't enjoy the game design, but otoh I got engaged for it, so nyeh~
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2906 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Cabd »

Almost like... and i could be wrong here, but,.... it's almost like I lived for decades with the guy.
Show

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”