Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Also... this is why having admitted you're scum you should just hammer yourself:
In post 889, Aquanim wrote:...
Especially given LoHa's request for advice when he claimed scum that indicates to me that
there was nobody particularly experienced on his scumteam for him to seek that advice from

This was information I should never have beeen given.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Rogue »

I like this Aqua.
He's a cool cat and should stick around.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Rogue »

Btw gg everyone. I'm not really bitter so much about the lynch. I'm Moreso bitter about how it happened and another player on it.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by Aquanim »

:oops:

Thanks to everyone for not replacing out and to Farside for picking up the didn't-confirm slot.

I'm busy for the next month or two but perhaps you will see me again after that.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:03 am

Post by KittyMo »

It was weird/funny on my end how on D2 both Kop and pisskop were being referred to as "kop" and that that kinda helped Kop fly under the radar for a while there.

Surprised to see anyone say that they're surprised town won - granted I was spoiled about the setup, but generally with two mafia dead that early in a mini normal, it's town's game to lose.

This game seemed kinda needlessly catty at times. I did appreciate only having to prod two players ever. All in all it was interesting to see some new and familiar faces have at it though. gg all!
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I was pretty relaxed once I was confirmed.
Mala I am sorry, I should have lynched Kop before you but it's hard not to second guess yourself when you see you were wrong about a scum read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:14 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 1050, Aquanim wrote:Also... this is why having admitted you're scum you should just hammer yourself:
In post 889, Aquanim wrote:...
Especially given LoHa's request for advice when he claimed scum that indicates to me that
there was nobody particularly experienced on his scumteam for him to seek that advice from

This was information I should never have beeen given.

This was a wreck for scum communication-wise but I wasn't playing against my wincon when I said I was scum asking for advice. I knew I called Nos newbtown so if I died then an early combo for town was likely. Therefore I tried to exploit the fact that the case on me was shaky at best, by claiming scum asking how he got caught as a reaction test to seem useful trying to salvage something from a supposed mislynch. Maybe I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for your role.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?