Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

No full VTs (from post 1)
3 factions (Blue, Purple, Banned), 13 players
Blue: Toogeloo, ABR(implied?)
Purple: Dwlee99, Klazam, Raskolnikov
Banned: RC, DrDoLittle, Frozen Angel
not claimed a team: 5 (The Bulge, hinduragi, Yakko, Soren, AJ?) idk if in 82 AJ is claiming a team

Blue vs purple probably doesn't matter, except that I expect both to have similar numbers. I'd expect a 5v5 with 3 players banned if the mod is trying to copy League being a 5v5 game. Obviously don't cop investigate people on banned.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
I'm not liking frozen's insane fluff. One scumhunting post early which struck me as lazy, and then just smiley spam.

I think AJ is lynchbait, he's essentially being wagoned for not reading that alignment!=faction and assuming that team banned = scum. If anything town make mistakes like that more often than mafia, whereas the scum ends up pushing it as low-hanging fruit.

It's ridiculous RC is telling ABR there'll be trouble for naked voting while he's done the same on Toogeloo. He gets obligatory towncred for being the first one to claim team banned but I wouldn't put it past scum RC to do for that towncred, assuming scum knew of team banned's existence in the outset through one of their members being on it. His exchange with FA is whatever, ostensibly he was trying to read her and came away satisfied so it doesn't reflect badly on him as it does on FA. Too early to judge.

I really cannot fathom why hinduragi is assuming RC/AJ are scum together in post . That's absurdly early for an associative.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 100, Frozen Angel wrote:
:| Insane fluff ... yeah this is new.

No,
what are you a shaman?

no
and who said Aj is gonna be my choice to lynch?

no
why are you so worried about him ?

no
"Aj is a lynch bait" is so damn weird at this point of the game ...

and no. Try again.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

My point is that you're always here but don't show much interest in progressing the game imo. If AJ isn't your "choice to lynch" as you say, who do you actually suspect at this point? Why not engage them? A lot has happened since . Just tell me what you're thinking instead of trying to throw out everything I said. It's not even that I think you're that scummy as much as I think you need a bit of pressure on you so something I can actually read comes out.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Was busy today. So much happened. Will try to make sense of it tomorrow.
UNVOTE:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Hinduragi

Jumping around from AJ+RC scum to Yakko, Dwlee and then when Dwlee wagon lost momentum back to Yakko. He's very eager to cast doubt on anyone he sees and was completely serious about wanting Dwlee lynched (whereas Yakko seemed to just want to pressure Dwlee/get a reaction). Didn't like his following exchange with Yakko who I townread. He's playing aggressively and making noise but he's going after people for non-alignment indicative things and I get the feeling he knows it. The people he thinks are town are Toogeloo, who I'm also scumreading (he defended him a bit), and ABR, who I don't think has done enough to be read either way, but especially not strong town.

Would also be ok lynching Klazam or Toogeloo. Oh and the AJ/ABR/Dwlee wagons are literally garbage and you guys should feel bad.

FA's prob town from that response + recent activity.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@RC It's entirely based on meta and a lack of posts. I don't see how you could get a strong scum or town read at this point from that ISO. His post on Dwlee actually makes sense from someone being annoyed at getting sheeped for no reason, which isn't an excuse I can give to Toog and Hindu. From the looks of it you didn't like him as early as post 25, and go back to it on scum feels you don't care to explain. If the wagon was entirely to pressure him and to try to improve a weak read on him I wouldn't call it terrible but that's harder to believe when you're already trying to find scum associations with him and literally everyone else who voted with him. Basically too strong conclusions drawn based on the information given. He might be scum but a wagon based on 1 person's meta read, and propped up through a sheep and an extra vote because of tibbers looks like crap.

That being said I just saw him in preview vote AJ without reason which makes him instantly worse. But even if the case gets better now it was still terrible when I said it was!
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I have a strong scumread because he's doing exactly what scum wincon is best served by doing vote wise, in spite of his virtual absence from the game.

And if I'm not going to make him post more so that I can figure out whether he's scum or not, what exactly am I supposed to do?

But other people have voted the same way but actually had posts to judge either way. Not that it matters now since he's actually posting.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

IF YOU ARE TOWN STOP HURTING YOUR TOWNGAME JUST TO IMPROVE YOUR META FOR FUTURE GAMES.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

If you are town be open and let people read you, prioritize winning this game instead of creating some cool impossible-to-read playstyle for scum usage. I hate you so much right now.

VOTE: ABR
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Congratulations ABR, you've convinced me that rather than an act you really do buy into your own BS, and that you are capable of being like this regardless of alignment. Usually people who infuriate me like you do end up town and policy'd.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hinduragi
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

ABR I really want to bring up why I'm giving you a pass for this but I can't talk about it since the game is still ongoing. The most I can say is that in my experience town act in ways I hate and scum tend to be the nice guys who agree with me on everything.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

meh. Call it gut if you want since I can't actually talk about it.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 30, Hinduragi wrote:Fuck it, I can't ignore this.
Unvote; Vote: RC

AJ+RC scumbuddies, maybe but I like RC a lot more. This isn't town RC, people.

In post 120, Hinduragi wrote:I was clearly wrong about my suspicions anyways. You don't have to rub it in.

Vote: Yakko

In post 153, Hinduragi wrote:
I'm ok with this.
Vote: Dwlee

In post 252, Hinduragi wrote:You said you thought he would be scum or town based on how he reacted to the vote. You said you thought he was scum based off of it. Yet you unvoted immediately. Then, after he called you out on it, you said "I need to think about this". You still don't haven't figured out what you want to tell me about you unvoting, have you?

Do you feel threatened? Is that what this is? "There's no way I can think that?" I'm only asking you things and thinking along the lines of what you've told me.
Unvote; Vote: hi im Yakko

In post 316, Hinduragi wrote:I'm not voting someone I think is town. Simple as that.

In post 325, Hinduragi wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ABR

In post 362, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah no.
Unvote; Vote: Rasko

"heheh usually town and policy'd, time to back off"
Not buying it.

What are you, bronze V? How are you getting away with this sick filth.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:Rasko has dropped from my leaning town back to null
In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:His early good posting isn't really present anymore, it was definitely IIOA early on, now it's just fluff following popular opinion. Not really scummy per se, but not nearly as town as before.
In post 369, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Raskolnikov

If you're voting your null does that mean you aren't actually scumreading anyone?
With your vote on Dwlee for "He's lurking, needs pressure", and your "I don't really like Yakko's posts, but.." you hedge every bet and are active without taking any risk. You talk for an hour about the good/bad about lynching AJ to verify but don't even weigh in on if you think it would be worth it. You're like one of those players that gets teleport max potions wards and always has their jungler nearby. 1v1 me after this game I'll reck you.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 448, hiplop wrote:It just happens to be that the only time Rask seems genuine isnwhen its about the pronoun thing. Why? Because that's a personality clash not a passionate scumfind.

Please quote this supposed pronoun debacle. If you're wrong I want a mystery gift.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 456, Hinduragi wrote:I'm Plat II when I actually played this game so no, I'm not Bronze V.

I'm not going to lie though, guys, I'm having a hard time getting into this game. ABR has been a flipping scum and town read for me.

I'm so fucking lost here so yeah, my play is shit. I think his reaction test was good but at the same time I've read him pulling that shit before as scum and I was conflicted. I like the vote but at the same time I'm
pretty sure
I've seen him do it as scum. I think you guys all need to know that. I used to be a pretty big ABR fanboy (I had him as a role in a upick even, and I read all of his games and did a perfect impersonation of his playstyle) until he started going inactive and playing like shit in a majority of his games, one of which I was in and was excited to finally play with him.

AtE. That's a very unfortunate story, and I'm sorry. I know it's tragic. But bringing up your sorry rank, although it trembles my heart, won't sway my mind :neutral:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Klazam.
In post 158, Klazam wrote:
In post 150, Aj The Epic wrote:Hi Im Yakko, most likely everyone in the game is purple, blue or banned and that people in any faction were selected after roles and teams had been chosen.

The only thing I'd be interested in flavor wise is champion or position claims (not what your role does with said champ) to see if there's a common Top/JNG/Mid/ADC/Supp per team as a use of verifying fake claims. For reference, I would be purple team's support and there's about 5% I'd ever be anywhere else. (Actually I've basically claimed my champion anyways so...)

Pointless speculation

VOTE: aj

Laziest vote in runeterra.

In post 283, Klazam wrote:Im relatively sure dwee is town here, just a vi.

Doubt a scum vi would so blatanly ask for someone to sheep.

And who called frozen angel a vi, i dont understand that sentiment, fa doesnt look like a vi to me. No read on that slot yet.

Rc is coming off to me strongly town.
In post 285, Klazam wrote:Ras, soren, bulge needs to post more.

No read on toog or dotlittle, althoug the idea of toog's wagon on dwee being labelled an abr counterwagon seems weird to me.

I cant read yakko- i wanna say hes scum, but idk

Nice reads bro. Or they would be if there weren't SCUM IN THE GAME. Are you planning to win through night actions or something?
In post 393, Klazam wrote:toog's post 369... just read that again. advocating the waste of a day to test a claim, on the basis of oh hey maybe night actions might be good for us.

VOTE: toog

I'm taking AJ's claim at face value for now.

Abr, i dont trust you, so im waiting to form a opinion on ras.
In post 400, Klazam wrote:huh.

ok.

Toog's explanation makes a lot of sense.
VOTE: unvote

Have you formed your opinion yet? No i don't mean the one on me, I mean one on literally anyone that isn't a null/town.

Idk if this makes you scum or just a wuss though. Everyone's bumbling around in the dark this game, stubbing their toes on the corners of furniture. Yeah I guess just not many things happened so far huh?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oh and we have the children voting bloc, consisting of RadiantCowbells's annie, a sheep, and a bear, for a total of 3 votes, affiliated with FA who I'd see as a half sheep for a fourth. They're like that premade that comes in and forces you to play jungle and then doesn't help when the enemy 5 man invades and nunu sits in your jungle all game. None of them will go after each other for at least a month: good luck getting a lynch on any of them if god forbid one of them is scum. The bright side here is that FA looks towny and I don't think mod would give scum a double vote role, and if RC+FA are town this should be autowin. But I struggle to read Dwlee for his total sheeping and trying to read RC is a lost cause this early. Maybe day 2/3.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hiplop the weirdest thing happened. When I was going over your case my hair started falling out. If you wanted to be semi convincing you should have just sheeped ABR and not said another word. I've made a balanced summary of your case so far this game, so you can refine it and take your game to the next level :wink:

you scumread me for post because I said AJ was lynch bait. You agree with what I say about hindu in this post, and further down your post you agree with my . Finally you agree with ABR's and it gets you to vote me.

you back up your vote by saying you also think it was scummy how I pushed "for worlds easiest mislynch in FA", and on this
[he] continues to jump in to sway things way from...something. Unsure what just yet, but he's gaming hella hard in a way I don't expect from town right now.

after RC tells you it probably wasn't the "worlds easiest mislynch", you say you aren't an expert on FA and still think the push was scummy af.

and you go into more detail for why you scumread me for the ABR exchange. Rather than thinking the exchange itself is scummy (as ABR/hindu do) you think it's my "only townie seeming time", the implication being it actually makes every other post scummy because you see a change of tone/interest.

Okay, this is your case from my point of view. First, do you think this summary is accurate? Are any of these points of contention? Because I haven't even pointed out any problems I see. What I'd like you to do is go over this and tell me if my representation is accurate. I hope you squeeze in some more insightful points last minute too. And when you're completely sure about everything let me know. Thank you.

In post 476, Hinduragi wrote:One of the main reasons I don't want to vote him is because he said I can be town for now or something along those lines so I haven't really looked back on it since then.

The cases build themselves. This is the equivalent of freelo.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 487, hiplop wrote:I'm in an actual league game rn but no I didn't sheep him, actually. That post striked me as awful before I saw you had a wagon. The post was terrible AND you were picking on fa. Different than just one of those

So why was it terrible? And why is picking on fa a bad thing?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Responding to other games will prob check this tomorrow thanks. my lynchpool is Hindu, Klaz and hiplop, toog got towny. skimming up a bit yakko just got a bit worse

I think I already talked about hindu and klaz. hiplop is here for worse case ever and he isn't really responding to my questions which is great.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Klazam
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 519, Klazam wrote:quick rewrite:

AJ: Not touching- a lynch today is a bad idea because it is one that either scum or town can hop on with no repercussions
ABR- assholey but town
Dr do: I would actually say is scummy for the "hang on, imma make a case on FA" then just posting simple one sentence thing with "weak read" at the end. no reason not to say that earlier
Dwee: Town as fuck
FA: not liking the ATE, but not really much other than that, null
Yakko: I want to say is scum, but previous experience makes me leery of calling him scum.
Hindu: Null- Pushes seem to be rational, but eh.
Hiplop: scummy, something's off but cant put my finger on it
RC: Pretty town
Ras: Null, im seeing both town and scum here, but i dont think the abr thing is as big a deal as he makes it out to be
Soren/bulge:
MOD, can you please update the first post with who hiplop replaced
Both has very little, cant read
Toog: I'm back to feeling his push of aj for being a lynchproof = good d1 lynch is scummy. dont like how he worded things.

so that leaves me with:

scummy:
drdo, hip, toog

Null:
FA, Yakko, Hindu, soren/bulge, ras

VOTE: toog
Yeah, town motivation is very much possible with this, but after thinking about it, I dont think so.

I could not have wrote a worse read list if I tried.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

OK I'll actually go through it because it's not as obvious as I thought.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

They're incredibly lame and like the most simple things someone would say if they read the entire thread in like 20 minutes. "ABR- assholey but town", "Hindu: Null- Pushes seem to be rational, but eh." are the most asinine things to say about MAJOR WAGONS that have been the important events of the game. His scummy list is drdo, hip, toog and they're all garbage with the only thing passable being toogeloo. Hindu and me were hardcore 1v1 and he has a null and like nothing to say about either of us. His one effort he says following his vote "Yeah, town motivation is very much possible with this, but after thinking about it, I dont think so.". If you are town you have to have some desperation in you to do something, even hiplop is better. I don't even know how you can read this game and feel the strongest about DR Hiplop and Toog and say almost nothing about me hindu ABR so it's fake as fuck.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hey dwlee you know RC isn't confirmed town right?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 638, hiplop wrote:Im the best you dirty feeder

Hiplop I'm so glad you are here. You still haven't answered my questions :wink:

Why did you find the FA wagon scummy/bad,
When did I "play the pronoun game",
And what am I "swaying things away from" ()? You made me out to be some evil master manipulator so I really wanna hear you explain this one.
Bonus question is how you townread Klaz in , and how you townread RC despite his involvement in the "scummy af" FA wagon.

enough talk 1v1 me any lane kid you'll end up uninstalling. this is the real world we're not in dominion anymore
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

-_-
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

How was FA lynchbait and AJ not?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Does FA live by a volcano that erupts every few weeks or is it a master ruse to get away with lurking every game?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I wasn't talking about this game so much, it was after looking at some of your past games and seeing the same thing happen over and over. It was light hearted I'm sorry if I offended you! You did go a little quiet before today but it would be hypocritical of me to criticize you for it since I've been the same.

You are wrong about me though, saying my only read is klazam and AJ being lynch bait is a gross mischaracterization! I think you missed me wanting hindu lynched (stilldo), and my fun engagement with hiplop, not to mention ABR. In fact what I've done relating to you was small in comparison, and not what I've "did nearly half of the game", and I don't know if I would label my trying to get non-fluff content and a reaction from you earlier in the game as "casting doubt and noise" either so yeah. If you really want to know, though I think if you paid attention you could have read between the lines, I actually liked your response and moved on. I consider the affair a success which is why I'll defend it from people like hiplop.

(why do I get the feeling she's mad at me :c)
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

This game sucks now. My scumreads have stopped posting except for hiplop who's a mega troll and its harder to be sure about him for it. The Bulge is afk and nobody including me will want to engage FA because we'll feel bad about it. Yakkos just naked voting and ABR will tunnel me to the death. Because you're wrong about me you're starting to cast doubt about everyone who isn't entirely on that basis. Half of the people in the game are MIA and we're left looking in a reduced pool for scum most of whom might not be even be here. Deadline isn't that far away either.

VOTE: hiplop

@Hiplop
@FA, he tried to manipulate your emotional nature and wagon you early.
hey're trying to strawman my case

Explain how for these. Even if you don't want to talk to me you might sway people to your brilliant cause if you share your insights.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

potato-potahto
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

eh I mean we were opposing each other heavily so it was stupid how he could actually read both of us null and get nothing interesting from the exchange. Not a literal 1v1 which would be like gladiator or mutual deathtunnels.

IDK what they're talking about with l-1, as far as I know no one's even close to l-1.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Except I'm town, so vote klazam or hiplop thank you.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

mfw lead wagon and the other wagon is on one of my strongest townreads ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: ABR
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

UUUUUUUUUUGHH I hate this game so much

thanks dramonic for modding
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

and I was NK immune too T_T
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Aren't I already hammered?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'm Jarvan IV, my passive is golden aegis and it prevents my target from dying that night. I can also self target so I was gonna do that all game t_t
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 988, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nah we were reaction testing. It confirmed to us you were scum.

But I'm town...
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Yah
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Seriously though, after my flip please get hiplop
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I think he's scum with FA
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

That is my role though. Vote me if you don't believe it (or wait since someone will soon anyways) :/
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Why would people claim after they're hammered tho?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I don't know what to say tho.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

My game should finish in 10 minutes and I can give a sort of last will then if you think it'll help
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I already gave my role. Town Self-targeting Doctor.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I've never heard of it before this game
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

AFAIK you only claim at L-1 so people can be sure if they want to lynch you or not.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1035, Dwlee99 wrote:ayyy, sweet, now we sit waiting awkwardly for the flip. I'm guessing SK / BP goon? What you guys think?

I think he'll flip town self-targeting doctor :wink:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

No, I'm a person just like anybody else :(
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I could write a very angry letter right now about Mrs. Frozen Angel, but I decided instead merely to express some constructive criticism. This comes to you in the hope that it will find the place in your mind where rationality resides and where decency and sanity, coupled with a healthy sense of anger, will trigger appropriate action. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this post I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that Frozen keeps saying that the future of the entire world rests in her hands. This is exemplary of the nonsensical rhetoric and scaremongering that typifies the language of ignominious, subversive big-labor bosses and other voluble, vilipensive lackwits. When asked to mend her ways, she will give people a wink and a smile, but when the wheels begin to turn, it's business as usual. While it's true that her communications are but a speck in a constellation of methodologies used by presenteeism to glorify scary scumbags, Frozen has yet to acknowledge that fact. I would like to remind Frozen that false words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil. So where does all of this leave us? I have neither a solution to offer nor clear actions to take. I do, however, see a direction to go: toward more action and more insisting on a policy of zero tolerance toward gangsterism. Then, maybe some day we will all be able to live in peace without worrying that Mrs. Frozen Angel will violate international laws.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Good luck!
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

i was lagging during that last teamfight what happened?
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”