kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:02 am

Post by kirroha »

Pfffftt now won't it be funny if Radiant and Nino were really scumbuddies.

Is there daytalk in this game, by the way?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 20, ShortcutButton wrote:well that was easy.

Trying to get an easy mislynch, scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ShortcutButton
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:25 am

Post by kirroha »

First page, and already a couple of people are voting themselves and claiming scum.

It's going to be a jolly fun ride that's what it is.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 24, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I feel like tojam should be gaining votes for his awful self-vote.

Where are the votes?

Was actually waiting for tojam to reply after your vote on him before I said anything about him, but I was actually watching him for a different reason - the fact that he needed to explain that he was using a RNG for his vote on himself. Nothing completely concrete, just that it gives me a bit of a weird feeling.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:16 am

Post by kirroha »

Yay.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:57 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 47, ShortcutButton wrote:I think he said he wouldn't allow this lynch to go through right up there.

Seems to me that he was saying "Do you really think I'd let this wagon go through?"
And she responded, "Well I don't know, scum would. Are you scum?"

Scumclaims everywhere! This game is funny. Going to wait till more people confirm, or we're not getting much information with this so far.

I'm kind of seeing Nino's point about BBT's policy lynch suggestion, though I'm not sure if it's a scumtell. Pg2 implications of viable lynches before half of the players have even confirmed just doesn't sit well with me.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 67, NinoMasaki wrote:
What do you think about BBT?

I'm curious. Do you find BBT's mention of a possible policy lynch on you scummy, or are you just annoyed by it (but think it is a null tell)?

Because by asking another player about what they think about BBT seems to suggest you find him suspicious somehow. So I repeat the question: Do you think BBT is scum?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 69, I Am Innocent wrote:You are aware I'm voting BBT right?

Only just noticed.

I'm wracking my head right now wondering just what kind of pro-town motive can there be to BBT 'claiming scum' this early in the game. I'm not putting him at L-1 yet though, in case a new player comes in and random hammers. We need more input.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by kirroha »

Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by kirroha »

5 votes on me already? Not cool man, especially with the new confirmees jumping in without reason.

In post 102, Syndesis wrote:VOTE: kirroha

Syndesis explain.

In post 106, ink wrote:
Also consistent with this is the way she doubtcasts those on BBT's wagon.

Good job with the misrepresentation. That was an RVS joke vote, and it was on someone on
Nino's
wagon, not BBT's.

The ones who are sheeping Radiant and jumping from BBT to me right away are all not looking good, but looking even scummier are those who hopped in and voted me for no reason.

VOTE: ink for the blatant misrepresentation of my post. That's scummy as hell.

Gonna look back a bit more in the meantime, and off to work.

xiang'cao'nong'min
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 106, ink wrote:So, kirroha is scum and BBT is town?

Oh look! I found BBT's scumbuddy.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 54, kirroha wrote:I'm kind of seeing Nino's point about BBT's policy lynch suggestion, though I'm not sure if it's a scumtell. Pg2 implications of viable lynches before half of the players have even confirmed just doesn't sit well with me.

Just to clarify, this is referring to BBT's suggestion to policy lynch Nino, not concern over a potential lynch of BBT. Suggesting to policy lynch a newbie is never a good thing and BBT doesn't sit well in my books for doing that. But I was also curious as to what Nino thought about BBT afterwards, which was why I asked.

In fact, the fact that BBT's wagon shifted so quickly elsewhere all of a sudden makes me think that there was scum on his wagon (and now on mine). First distance, then shift targets to a mislynch. This is if BBT is scum.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 am

Post by kirroha »

Ink is looking better to me after the series of posts, plus the fact that he's been looking into my (admittedly very bad) meta pegs him as townlean. UNVOTE:

Regarding Shortcut's question, Syndesis was scummy for voting for me without reason but ink moreso at that time because of the fact that he pinpointed BBT as town without any reason to do that. That and the fact that he misrepresented my post.

Though, ink, for someone who's been digging into my past games, you must've realised that the last game I've played was in early 2014, when there was only nighttalk. My so-called "fake townslip question" you are eyeing is genuine. In my first game I was also lynched for an alleged 'fake townslip'. I was VT. Maybe I'm just a shitty player, but because of that being accused of fake townslips just aggravates me. But anyways, I'm more interested in talking about this:

One silver lining about being the usual D1/D2 town lynch (which, sad to say, I still have no idea why it keeps happening. I just usually ask questions and lightly pressure people early in the game to see reactions and gather information) is that after a while I tend to see patterns about my wagon.

A few things I've noticed henceforth were these:
- The people spearheading my wagon with reasons of their own tend to be town.
- The people who defend me tend to be town as well.
- People who sit on my wagon without a definite reason tend to be scum. (i.e. Syndesis)
- People who seem to like my wagon but don't vote for me tend to be scum. (Shortcut?)

Because of this I don't particularly like how Syndesis and Shortcut are looking right now. Syndesis has only posted 2 posts so far, which are essentially "Hi, so many posts to read through lol" and then voting me with no explanation.

Shortcut has been relatively active but flitting in here and there and not making any reads. The fact that his vote is still on Nino even though he seems to have more likely candidates by now bothers me.

VOTE: Syndesis
FOS: Shortcut

If you have to lynch me D1, pay attention to my wagon after I flip. I'm inclined to peg those who have strong reasons for or against my wagon as town, while those flitting uncertainly in the middle as scum.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 115, ink wrote:I actually read some of kiarrhoea's past games

Would you mind being a bit more civil though? I know this is mafia and all and things get heated but you don't have to resort to name-calling. Thanks.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:56 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 135, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Kirroha

L-1.

I might read the game at some point.

See, I fail to see how it's not scummy to put someone at L-1 without any concrete reason. Why the hell am I a better lynch than BBT?

Call me a bad player all you want, but at least I'm TRYING to find scum.

I've crumbed my role early in the game but I'm not claiming until someone explains to me how I'm scummy when I'm pretty much one of the only ones trying to actually find scum. Jesus Christ.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 136, ShortcutButton wrote:Oh shit I was about to vote her. Since BBT hadn't read anything it looks like that would've been a quickhammer had I voted before. Good thing I didn't. Thanks me! :D

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:40 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 149, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT/Kirroha team easy.

If that's what you think then you shouldn't mind lynching the hell out of BBT first.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:49 am

Post by kirroha »

You were the one who started the wagon shift from him to me first though. Why?

In post 138, kirroha wrote:
In post 136, ShortcutButton wrote:Oh shit I was about to vote her. Since BBT hadn't read anything it looks like that would've been a quickhammer had I voted before. Good thing I didn't. Thanks me! :D

Still not liking this quote from Shortcut. Bearing in mind that I said right before he posted that that he was suspicious for being tentative about voting me.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by kirroha »

What? Are you sure you got the right crumb? I'm pretty sure this particular crumb can't be figured out unless you understand the language.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by kirroha »

It is really obvious that it's a crumb, just that while it's obvious it needs to be decrypted. It's in one of my posts.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by kirroha »

What did you misread?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:10 am

Post by kirroha »

Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

In post 228, implosion wrote:As for kirroha 128 doesn't really make me feel much either way on her. Her softclaim is really scummy. I guess I'll wait for her to say more about it but I'll probably just explain it if no one else does and if she isn't willing to just claim it because if i could figure it out then a coordinated scumteam certainly can. Like there's yet another reason why this play makes no sense as town. I figured out the softclaim in like five minutes of looking. The entire point of a softclaim is that scum can't figure out what you are. Kirroha is a 2009 player who's making cogent arguments; I hate to invoke burden of proficiency but I would not expect Kirroha to make such a sloppy play as town, whereas it makes plenty of sense as scum (which, again, I'll explain if Kirroha refuses to hardclaim, but I'll give her a chance to if she wants).

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is impossible to figure out unless you know the language. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

@Regarding me as a 2009 player: I just need to clear it up that I have only played 4 games on this site so far - 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2014. In all of them, I was either lynched early, or the game ended early for any other reason. While I'm not trying to excuse being a tentative or bad player, I hope you can consider this fact before anyone points out the fact that I don't play very well as being scummy because "if I'm town I would be better at this since I'm a 2009 player".

Anyway, Shortcut's latest posts are extremely scummy. He's my top scumread at the moment and I will explain why after I ISO him. Please tell me I'm not the only one who is seeing this.

VOTE: ShortcutButton before I start my analysis.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 am

Post by kirroha »

Okay, time for an analysis. Shortcut is my top scumread right now because of how:

1) he flits from here and there with no actual reads,
2) subtly defends a few players in a way that can't be chalked up to an actual defense but is meant to shift focus from them nontheless,
3) keeps his vote parked on Nino (an RVS vote) all the way until I stated that I read his indecisiveness as scummy,
4) upon which he happily shifted his vote to me - with no reason,
5) and dismissively stating that my read on him was a "weak statement".

Vote-Hopping for a scummy reason

In post 13, ShortcutButton wrote:Infallible logic.

VOTE: nino

Original vote on Nino, first post. He kept it parked on her throughout until my post 128, where I was suspicious of Shortcut, upon which he immediately said this:

ShortcutButton wrote:
In post 130, NinoMasaki wrote:VOTE: Syndesis I agree that this is a better wagon to push (In My Honest Opinion). Who comes in, says nothing and jumps on the biggest wagon they can see?

People wishing to apply pressure.

Oh shit I was about to vote her. Since BBT hadn't read anything it looks like that would've been a quickhammer had I voted before. Good thing I didn't. Thanks me! :D

Bear in mind that this was right after my post (128) stating that I was suspicious of Shortcut for flitting about. He makes no actual remark regarding what he thinks of my actual post, but then immediately states that he wants to vote me (which he later did when my wagon lost a few votes).

Why would Shortcut suddenly want to vote me, when he didn't do so before? Did he suddenly find me scummy after my post? No, he said nothing of the sort. I saw no reason for him to actually decide to vote for me apart from the incredibly scummy thought process of "Oh shit, she thinks I'm suspicious for not voting her, well I better vote her."

In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

Then he voted me here, after a few people decided to unvote me. Without actually addressing my very fair dislike of his quote, because like I've mentioned above, what he's saying in his quote was essentially "Well I want to vote for you now that you mentioned I was scummy for not voting you". It is a very justifiable reaction to his sudden, unwarranted change in mind. If he thought he was scum from the beginning, then why didn't he place his vote on me from the very beginning? Why only AFTER I stated in post 128 that Shortcut is scummy for not voting me?

Other little tells which I didn't like from Shortcut:

In post 47, ShortcutButton wrote:I think he said he wouldn't allow this lynch to go through right up there.

This subtle attempt at deflecting attention from BBT.

In post 136, ShortcutButton wrote:People wishing to apply pressure.

This subtle attempt at deflecting attention from Syndesis, after Nino was suspicious of Syndesis for coming in and hopping onto the largest wagon.

Again, these two tells might mean many things. But what I'm actually feeling from them is that it's not a very towny defense to make.
If Shortcut was in fact town I see no motive from trying to reduce the pressure on BBT and Syndesis by speaking on their behalf
, and instead he should just simply wait for them to come in and defend themselves instead so that town can get more information on BBT and Syndesis' alignments. Whereas scum on the other hand would happily

1) subtly reduce pressure on their partners, if they are scum, or
2) subtly try to get on a townie's good side, if they are town.

Does nobody else think Shortcut is terribly scummy for this? Please tell me I'm not mad.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:46 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I think this is definitely a null tell. How friendly or silly or jokey a player is depends quite a lot on how well they know the people around here. BBT who seems to know Radiant, yourself, Radko etc. would naturally be more jokey than a new player like Nino or someone who hasn't been here in 2 years like myself.

In post 209, Rubixxx wrote:
Kirroha:
A slight scumread for me if only because of Nino's defense of her. It seems odd to me how fast her wagon piled up, though. I feel like scum is both on her wagon pushing it for an easy lynch and defending it for the towncred once she flips. Really, really not liking this push against her at all.

Okay, what? You think I'm scum because Nino is defending me (i.e. you think I'm scum because of
someone else's actions
with regards to me). And you think scum is on my wagon. How does that make any sense?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:32 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 234, Syndesis wrote:I'm pretty sure your crumb isn't as good as you think it is

Maybe not. :? But I'm fairly positive that implosion got it wrong.

So your opinion is that a possibly sloppy early game crumb would make me scum?

Don't really like your reasoning on me in #200 still, but at least it's a reason. Shortcut is way scummier at this point.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:20 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.

Uhhh no. It's in the same text size text color etc as the rest of my text. And in plain sight. You clearly did not read all my posts.

I'm not going to talk anymore about my crumb in case you're scum trying to fish information about my role.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by kirroha »

So you admit that you know I'm telling the truth but you want to lynch me anyway. Cool.

Why the hell would you want to lynch a player you know is town? Seriously why?

Whatever man. Lynch me today. When I flip town, there'll be little to no info about where to start on D2. And on N1 probably some PR is going to die thanks to you outing me. Town deserves to lose this one. I want out of this game.

Sorry I play shitty and mt scumreads not polished! But I have to start somewhere! And at least I'm trying to find scum whereas people like BBT and Syndesis are just hanging around in the background doing nothing. And people like Shortcut are so incredibly scummy they are way better lynches. Why do I always get lynched D1 as town god damnit.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

Post by kirroha »

And you somehow think it is likely, as scum, that I will lock myself into a vanilla claim so early in the game? Vanilla is the single worst claim for scum, esp D1 when just about any other claim is possible to fake. Nobody holds back on a VT lynch like you already demonstrated and I have seen in countless games. You can say that's WIFOM but that's still a poor tactical choice. Especially since one of your reasons for scumreading me is that I'm a 2009 player.

You honestly think it was more likely that I, as some kind of scumtastic mastermind and in some insane ploy decided to make a deliberately terrible crumb and pretend to be all innocent and clueless about it to divert attention, than just being a rusty semi-newbie townie who simply doesn't know better, has never crumbed before, and is trying her best?

At least wait till Day 2 to lynch me this time, please. I'm tired of this. I get no chance to learn how to play because I always get fucking lynched.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.
Sigh. :neutral:

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 279, implosion wrote:VT is an extremely strong claim as scum; it throws you into a massive pool of indistinguishable players and forces the town to use scumhunting to discern between them, and scumhunting is always fallible.

Yeah I kind of doubt that as scum, if I've already been pinpointed as being incredibly scummy by 8 different people (as I Am Innocent pointed out), would think that crumbing VT would "throw me into a massive pool of indistinguishable players". As scum, I would probably have thought of myself as a lost cause and claimed cop or JotF or garbage collector or whatever other role it can take for me to survive 1 more day and hopefully get a PR to counter-claim to make it easier for my buddies. Why lock myself into a course of action that I clearly cannot scramble out of? Why the hell would I do this as scum?

And don't mention WIFOM. This is clearly a
very very poor tactical decision
and even if you think I'll still do that on behalf of me not being a good player, surely as scum I'd have buddies in daytalk or something to talk me out of it.

@Rubix: Don't worry about it.

@Nino: How are you this nice damn it.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by kirroha »

implosion wrote:*completely deciphers it despite not knowing pinyin*

Syndesis wrote:*ur crumb is not as smart as you think it is*

ink and I Am Innocent wrote:*probably figured it out too*

NinoMasaki wrote:*saw it from the very beginning but was too nice to mention it until now* :good:

Yeah okay my first time crumb was shit everybody but the imaginary reader in my mind saw it. Go me.
I'm such a loser

kill me now
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:23 am

Post by kirroha »

Why is nobody voting Shortcut? His actions make absolutely no sense as town and make plenty of sense as scum. He's ridiculously scummy and the only reason why there's no wagon on him is because he hasn't posted anything in a while since his last scummy post. Come on guys.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:31 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 314, Raskolnikov wrote:Fair enough. I was looking at it with a focus on kirroha herself, and I saw nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer to make my move, or if she stayed scummy saving my vote so I can choose to hammer :]
On principle I think getting claims out that early is a bit careless (because you want to out as few roles as possible d1d2) but then again I'm not that good at this game so maybe I'm just wrong here.

Wait, wait, wait. So you admit that you were willing to hammer me, 3 days into the game day, when there are still 12-13 days before the deadline? Attempting to end the day so early is hardly a towny thing to do.

Yes, getting claims out so early is never a good thing. That's why I shouldn't have made such a shitty crumb. That was bad play, sorry.

@ink: I'm starting to see what you mean by Killthestory's sudden flopping over to defending me the moment the wagon started to turn being really weird. I'll be happy to join you on that wagon for now but I want answers from Shortcut and Radko first. Shortcut is a great lynch today imo.

I want everyone quiet to chip in please. I think it should be about time to start making reads lists, which I'll do so soon.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:09 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 314, Raskolnikov wrote:Fair enough. I was looking at it with a focus on kirroha herself, and I saw nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer to make my move, or if she stayed scummy saving my vote so I can choose to hammer :]
On principle I think getting claims out that early is a bit careless (because
you want to out as few roles as possible d1d2
) but then again I'm not that good at this game so maybe I'm just wrong here.

Uhh, just wondering guys, but am I just nitpicking too much or is his use of the word "you" to refer to town a bit strange? Not to mention an admitted willingness to hammer a player 2 days into the game without reasons for his scumread.

@tojam2: I never insulted any player (and I expect other players not to insult each other either). Can you give us an opinion on what has been said by everyone please? Tell us what you think of Ink's suspicion of Killthestory , Killthestory's suspicion of the Ink/Innocent combo , and my opinions on Shortcut , instead of just brushing off every argument as an attack against another player?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 136, ShortcutButton wrote:
Oh shit I was about to vote her. Since BBT hadn't read anything it looks like that would've been a quickhammer had I voted before. Good thing I didn't. Thanks me! :D

In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bbt

Oh hello, Mr. "Always-Jumps-on-the-largest-current-wagon-with-one-line-of-garbage-reasoning".

Why is this scum not lynched yet?

PEdit: (w.r.t. implosions post)

implosion I can spend an hour explaining why the heck a very badly made VT crumb+claim would make no sense coming from scum at this point in time, but I don't see the point of that right now. I think you're definitely tunneling, possibly moreso since you seem to think VTs are disposable. But just to reiterate how your theory about me being scum who just cleverly engineered this whole game doesn't make any sense:
-> Your entire theory is based on the fact that I failed to see how obvious my crumb was, which would not have happened as scum wherein I obviously would have put the crumb before my scumbuddies to check how obvious it is;
-> Your entire theory is also based on the fact that I claimed VT because it's the 'best claim to hide myself within a sea of townies' and save my own skin, when such a claim would have fallen apart at the merest Cop/Gunsmith check. If that was my purpose I'd have claimed Miller or Macho Townie w/ gun or something, or even Cop. VT makes no sense as a claim at this point in time, not at all tactically, and if I had scumbuddies they would have told me that.
-> Surely if I was smart enough to do all this convoluted shit I'll have been able to avoid being scumread in the first place?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 am

Post by kirroha »

I get your case, which is that I'm scum trying to go for a 'safe crumb' to stall my wagon without having to commit to having any kind of PR. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make behavioural, logical or tactical sense when you think about it. But fine let's drop that for now. I'm still waiting on Shortcut.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 am

Post by kirroha »

My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 201, Killthestory wrote:

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 am

Post by kirroha »

I find it kind of strange that even though generally quite a lot of people seem to agree that Shortcut might be a viable lynch today, it's so hard to form a wagon on him. On the other hand, wagons on BBT and me happened so quickly it's ridiculous. That alone is making me even more inclined to think Short is scum.

Essentially, if a lynch happens way too fast on D1, it's probably town, or scum being bussed. Either way we're playing into scum hands. That's making me iffy about lynching BBT.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:24 am

Post by kirroha »

I just did a quick ISO of the mod's VC posts.

Not a single person has ever voted Shortcut apart from me (and as of recent posts, implosion). Ffwwhat?

Yup I really want to lynch him.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:52 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 394, TheCow wrote:
kirroham,

:cool:
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:15 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 407, RadiantCowbells wrote:kirrohat?

:cop:
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 am

Post by kirroha »

Mod: I will have limited access over the next week due to a court trial but I will still try to post about once every 24-48 hours.

Noted. -TheCow
Last edited by TheCow on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by kirroha »

@BBT: I went back to take a look at page 6. You seemed pretty active there. Are you saying that despite the activity you hadn't read the 5 pages prior to that?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 am

Post by kirroha »

I am inclined to read Rubixxx as town. He's not lying about his depression.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 am

Post by kirroha »

Innocent, I still don't quite see what's so scummy about Kill. I know you have a case on him but I just can't seem to understand it. As far as I know, he scumread me then suddenly changed it to a VI read without any explanation, which is pretty darn scummy, but apart from that he's seemed relatively townish to me in his behaviour (demanding activity, etc), so I would really like it if you can explain to me what is it I'm not seeing. I will be happy to jump on the wagon with you if I can be convinced of your reads.

Maybe it's because I've stepped away from this game for a while, but I don't feel as assertive about my reads as I originally was. Like even the Shortcut slot is starting to make me feel uncertain. Damnit. If TaishoGal does not show up in the next 1-2 days though, I want to lynch her pronto.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:37 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 608, Expedience wrote:I thought that Rubixxx's constant appealing to real life circumstances to justify his scummy behavior was ridiculously scummy, as well as unethical.

Not all new players are town.

...? Did I miss something? Who is this?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 am

Post by kirroha »

Okay, I am a little confused by all the reads flying here and there. So I'll just ask a simple question to everyone here: If you were a Compulsive Vigilante, who is the player that you will shoot tonight and why?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 618, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

Okay Radiant that's the fourth vote you've put on BBT today. So do you really see BBT as scum or is this just one of those flirting sessions that inevitably occurs whenever you and BBT are in a game together?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:59 am

Post by kirroha »

@TheCow: Implosion unvoted Taisho before TJ voted, so Taisho is at L-1 right now.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:59 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 641, implosion wrote:Yeah I don't want this day to end yet. Especially with a lynch on someone who's posted once.

Unvote

Here's the Unvote.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am

Post by kirroha »

@TheCow, if Taisho does not respond to the prod and a replacement has to be found, will the replacement be able to come in before the end of the Day?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by kirroha »

Now Taisho is back to L-2. Strange how this wagon never seems to hold up very strong.

I still want Taisho to claim. We have 4 days left till deadline.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 668, TaishoGal wrote:prod response
need to stop joining ms games
busy

Claim.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by kirroha »

No.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by kirroha »

It's near the end of the day. Shortcut was the only consistently scummy read I have so far. I'm not moving my vote without good reason. And most people only came on this wagon late anyway, because we're all under time pressure to get a lynch done - it was never a wagon that could be kept up for very long, which makes me more confident about this read. I'm not letting Taisho get away by just not posting.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 am

Post by kirroha »

Just lynch Taisho. Theee people have asked her to claim, and she came in and said nothing. It wouldn't have taken more than 5 seconds to claim if she's town. She's so obviously scum it hurts.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:00 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 694, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is sad.

i cry
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:17 am

Post by kirroha »

Mmmm Kill may not be playing the best but I'm finding it quite hard to think of him as scum at this point. It's mostly just a behavioural read though. On the other hand, I can see how scum would behave in the way Shortcut and Taisho did, so I'm not switching wagons unless absolutely necessary. Sudden wagon changes 2 days before deadline rarely end well and I'm going to be VERY sour if Kill flips town and Taisho was scum all along.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 am

Post by kirroha »

Okay, 2 days left, and nobody is at L-1. Can we all choose one wagon and stick to it please? If majority of people want Kill then I'll be happy to move, but for now I'm really not liking how we're all playing into Taisho's no-claiming scheme to stall her wagon.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 am

Post by kirroha »

Good point. Everyone on either Kill or Taisho please, we're not getting any other possible lynch today.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by kirroha »

Hi Golden Robster, welcome to the game and really sorry you have to replace in on such an imminent deadline. So your slot previously roleclaimed 2-shot Role Cop, do you confirm or deny that claim?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by kirroha »

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:56 am - Hi Golden Robster, welcome to the game and really sorry you have to replace in on such an imminent deadline. So your slot previously roleclaimed 2-shot Role Cop, do you confirm or deny that claim?

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 am - VT Claim from Robster

15 minute's delay isn't bad at all. I have to rethink my Shortcut/Taisho/Robster slot vote.

Will be happy to go on the Kill wagon at this point. Guys, what are your thoughts? Robster claimed VT.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by kirroha »

Heck.

UNVOTE: Golden Robster
VOTE: Kill the Story

Radiant you better be right about this.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by kirroha »

@Robster

Reasons:
* Ridiculous amount of lurking from both your predecessors,
* Ridiculous amount of sheeping from both your predecessors,
* Your predecessors both replacing out whenever there is a bit of a wagon going on them,
* No real opinions or even reasons for voting anybody,
* Subtle buddying.

Could always be touchy town, but I wasn't buying it with all that jumpiness.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by kirroha »

If I remember correctly, BBT and Syndesis, but that was pretty far back.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by kirroha »

We have like 24 hours left, guys. If we want a lynch done we better get it settled asap.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by kirroha »

UNVOTE:

In hindsight no I don't like this Kill wagon.

VOTE: BBT

Damn it I don't know who is what anymore
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:52 am

Post by kirroha »

I guess it could be non-indicative.

I'll be on either KTS or Robster. Can we pick one and stay with it? Since Kill is not claiming, I'd rather vote him for now.

VOTE: Killthestory
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:03 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 830, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 828, kirroha wrote:I guess it could be non-indicative.

I'll be on either KTS or Robster. Can we pick one and stay with it? Since Kill is not claiming, I'd rather vote him for now.

VOTE: Killthestory

Why are you limiting the votes to either me or KTS?

I'm detecting a slight hesitation with voting BBT from your ISO. Care to explain?

And you said previously that Kill did not seem scummy to you.

In post 602, kirroha wrote:
Innocent, I still don't quite see what's so scummy about Kill.
I know you have a case on him but I just can't seem to understand it. As far as I know, he scumread me then suddenly changed it to a VI read without any explanation, which is pretty darn scummy, but apart from that he's seemed relatively townish to me in his behaviour (demanding activity, etc), so I would really like it if you can explain to me what is it I'm not seeing. I will be happy to jump on the wagon with you if I can be convinced of your reads.

Maybe it's because I've stepped away from this game for a while, but I don't feel as assertive about my reads as I originally was. Like even the Shortcut slot is starting to make me feel uncertain. Damnit. If TaishoGal does not show up in the next 1-2 days though, I want to lynch her pronto.

Holy shit, everybody has contradictions everywhere.

Because there are only 2 viable wagons this close to deadline and I had to hop on the one that didn't claim. I was pretty much fixed on your slot, though.

I was hesitant about voting BBT because I didn't see any reason why he was scummy, and Radiant never explained it.

In any case I'm highly against lynching a claimed power role D1 so UNVOTE: Killthestory.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:57 am

Post by kirroha »

I was worried about tojam because of that crumb.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 575, tojam2 wrote:And in the past few minutes BBT has vomited the lengthiest chain of quote analyses from his keyboard...

Thanks for backing me up on the sh*t in Rubixxx's reads (I will claim if you start wagoning me -
crumb (this is literally unsolvable without my key): dgyhutkjmzthu)

Implosion, we also though you might be scum (someone mentioned this earlier) so I'm not going to trust you.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:47 am

Post by kirroha »

What the hell?! IaI is like one of the least scummy dudes out there. Seriously. I'd rather lynch Robster, even though in his recent entrance he was a lot townier than his predecessors. I'd rather have no lynch than to lynch someone whom I've gotten nothing but a town read on throughout the whole game.

VOTE: Golden Robster
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:49 am

Post by kirroha »

Like seriously guys do you think if he was scum he would be one of the first people to express uncertainty about wagons on BBT and myself early in the game because we got 7/8 votes? I mean sure I don't know what BBT's alignment is but I found that incredibly townie when he could've simply stayed silent and let the mislynch on me take place.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:50 am

Post by kirroha »

tl;dr Rather no lynch than lynch obvious townie. I'm
not
seeing the IaI case and this flashwagon is frankly ridiculous.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:03 am

Post by kirroha »

COS YOU HAVE THE SAME ROLE AS YOUR PREDECESSOR

YOU MAY BE SMARTER SCUM THAN THEM FOR ALL WE KNOW
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kirroha »

Syndesis is pretty darn suspicious but I don't think it's possible to start it up right now to be fair. So is tojam2.

DAMN IT WHY DO WE ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:08 am

Post by kirroha »

WHO'S ONLINE POST NOW. IF THERE ARE 6-7 PEOPLE THEN HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET A TOJAM OR BBT LYNCH INSTEAD
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by kirroha »

TOJAM HAS 1 VOTE
BBT 2 VOTES
Syndesis has none which is
sad
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:11 am

Post by kirroha »

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:13 am

Post by kirroha »

I want a tojam wagon too. We can still move to tojam. He only had one vote less than BBT according to IaI's calculations.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:14 am

Post by kirroha »

We're just dancing around aren't we?

VOTE: tojam2
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:16 am

Post by kirroha »

BBT vote tojam
Radiant vote tojam
IaI vote tojam

ALL ABOARD PLEASE
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:20 am

Post by kirroha »

gggguuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :(
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:21 am

Post by kirroha »

Tojam has 5 votes, we need 2 more.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:21 am

Post by kirroha »

BECAUSE YOU NEVER TELL US WHAT YOUR CASE ON BBT IS

I CAN'T JUST TRUST YOU RADIANT NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU MAY BE
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:57 am

Post by kirroha »

IAI your magnificent sacrifice is so touching it's bringing tears to my eyes

I want to save you please don't die
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:59 am

Post by kirroha »

Damn it Radiant

Is anyone still online?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:02 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm actually feeling really sad for IAI all of a sudden

Maybe I'm just a bit more invested in this game than I thought

Please don't die ):
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:27 am

Post by kirroha »

Okay kill tojam. Any sensible town player would've just explained that freaking crumb not call for a replacement who likely won't even know how to explain that crumb (since it's made with a key that nobody has, apparently).

Lynch tojam please he's scum.

VOTE: Tojam
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm still here.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:19 am

Post by kirroha »

Guys please

Have 3 more people vote BBT and I'll happily hammer.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:25 am

Post by kirroha »

At this point I will drop myself on the biggest wagon that is not IAI. Tojam is larger than BBT atm.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:26 am

Post by kirroha »

3 more minutes. I give up.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:30 am

Post by kirroha »

IAI you're not getting lynched today. Please get your vote on someone else and I'll follow you.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 am

Post by kirroha »

Do we get an extension from the mod?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 am

Post by kirroha »

We should've just hammered Taisho when we could.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:41 am

Post by kirroha »

Ah well, it may be a good thing. We got some info from this last minute frenzy.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:56 am

Post by kirroha »

Is it still possible to get a lynch done?

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:36 am

Post by kirroha »

IAI do you think BBT/KTS is a possible scumteam?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by kirroha »

@pink avatar people

Look at what you've done
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 am

Post by kirroha »

RC town. Nino town.

I'm going back to my shortcut read because heck. VOTE: Golden Robster

Also beeboy, your predecessor claimed a PR before he vanished. Do you stick by that?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:25 am

Post by kirroha »

Not really a huge proponent on scum ink if only for the fact that he was like one of the first to get off my wagon d1 with actual reasons.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by kirroha »

VOTE: beeboy

The more I think about it the less tojam's 'crumb' made sense.

If I were town PR I would never point out THIS. IS. A. CRUMB!!!! ever. It's like inviting a nightkill. And you know who isn't afraid of nightkills?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:32 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1095, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1093, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I had to fire a shot I'd say that Ink is town.

Am curious what's behind this? Although you're probably just going to say gut.

In post 1094, kirroha wrote:VOTE: beeboy

The more I think about it the less tojam's 'crumb' made sense.

If I were town PR I would never point out THIS. IS. A. CRUMB!!!! ever. It's like inviting a nightkill. And you know who isn't afraid of nightkills?

I don't think it's that kind of crumb. More like, say,
your
crumb.

Nope. He explicitly said CRUMB HERE---> ugjdhhshvdrfdefrdseffhjygjkhh

Making it, welll, obvious that he has a PR claim in mind. I don't think a town PR will be that daring.

I called attention to mine because I'm VT anyway and won't mind an NK. I don't think he's doing the same thing.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:32 am

Post by kirroha »

The fact that that crumb was literally the only thing stopping a tojam2 lynch yesterday makes me want to lynch him today.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 am

Post by kirroha »

More beeboy votes.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:27 am

Post by kirroha »

ink town to me for the way he behaved with my wagon.

I will vote Rask or Syn.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by kirroha »

Because I was already revealed as VT at that point. With that in mind I can't see tojam copying the same thing I'm doing. So it's unlikely he is VT.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:18 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1150, ink wrote:
In post 1126, Rubixxx wrote:@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.

Try to be more concrete abou things like this, e.g. "ink probably jumped off the wagon for towncred"; leave out the "did you ever think", "maybe", etc . Otherwise it sounds like you're throwing shade, and you'll get scumread for it.

@Rubixxx

Thought about it, but somehow the way ink jumped off my wagon doesn't look particularly scummy because of the fact that he clearly went through the effort of deciphering my crumb to do that.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:18 am

Post by kirroha »

Both implosion and ink did that so I think the effort that went into that seemed like the kind of effort that town would put in to solve the game.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by kirroha »

prodge
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by kirroha »

how long more till beeboy's v/la ends?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 am

Post by kirroha »

I have no idea anymore.

I was townreading ink and implosion because they bothered to decipher my crumb but then I thought that scum has an incentive to figure out my role as much as town does.

I have to think about that.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by kirroha »

I can lynch Rob
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am

Post by kirroha »

cos he's shortcut
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:30 am

Post by kirroha »

What do you think of Syn
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:17 am

Post by kirroha »

beeboy posted elsewhere. beeboy claim now.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by kirroha »

That hammer was fake?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:13 am

Post by kirroha »

Town: Rubixxx, RC, Nino
Lean Town: implosion, ink, IAI
????????: Golden Robster, Rasko, Syndesis
Scum: Beeboy

In no particular order. May change.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:18 am

Post by kirroha »

Nino got my crumb immediately and fiercely defended me after. Her stance is very consistent.

RC acts like his town meta but I don't know really because he can act. His frustration seems genuine (as does Rubixxx's).

If implosion is scum I think he'll have to be scumbuddies with ink.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 am

Post by kirroha »

Why?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by kirroha »

What do you think about implosion's similar doubting of my crumb D1?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

Post by kirroha »

His reaction then was pretty similar to his reaction now with beeboy.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:59 am

Post by kirroha »

I kind of don't really see what's bad about those two posts but mmmm maybe I'm just really bad at reading.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:09 am

Post by kirroha »

Is beeboy getting replaced?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:33 am

Post by kirroha »

Buh
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 am

Post by kirroha »

bluh
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:07 am

Post by kirroha »

mod prod
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:04 am

Post by kirroha »

Aren't we at LyLo

Why are people voting jesus christ, you do know there is daytalk in this game right for scum to arrange a triple quickhammer?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:06 am

Post by kirroha »

Oh wait ok we're not at Lylo, false alarm

I need to think more about Golden Robster.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by kirroha »

Definitely towns: {kirroha, Nino, Rubixxx}

The rest is just one jumbled mess I have to look at more because they just keep shifting about.
Need to hear more from ink.
RC and Rasko's sudden jumps on Nino were really awkward.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by kirroha »

Rasko's was weirder I agree
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:20 am

Post by kirroha »

Intent to hammer lolilol

Claim robsters
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1482, Golden Robster wrote:if you look at my reads he's at the top of the pyramid

Lol wat
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1484, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1481, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1480, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1461, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1458, GuyInFreezer wrote:What do you find weird about it?

The fact that he tries to push for my claim, when i've already claimed vt fucking ages ago

and i don't have a pr

And you found nothing weird about the "intent to hammer lolilol" part?

why are you trying to point out obvious shit that i can see

That would be because you told me that you found the asking for claims part weird other than the "obvious shit" that was right there.

I am aware that she's on top of your list but does that mean you should just take it even though it was weird as hell and probably should give people a flag on seeing her coming out of nowhere and stating intent to hammer?

Or did she claim something really town?

You should probably read the game. Check D1.

I'm kind of tired with all my games in any case

I'm always town
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 am

Post by kirroha »

Vote Golden Robster.

We should've gotten this slot D1. Shortcut and Taisho were both awful and for someone who 'read D1' you sure had nothing to say about that. That and your awful jump off the GR wagon is terrible. Got cold feet from bussing?

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:49 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1485, kirroha wrote:
In post 1482, Golden Robster wrote:if you look at my reads he's at the top of the pyramid

Lol wat

bleh, misread this. Thought you were doing a 180 after completely townreading me and got excited at the prospect of flailing scum.

Meh need to rethink

GR if you are town will you vote Rasko with me
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:49 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1489, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1488, kirroha wrote:Vote Golden Robster.

We should've gotten this slot D1. Shortcut and Taisho were both awful and for someone who 'read D1' you sure had nothing to say about that. That and your awful jump off the GR wagon is terrible. Got cold feet from bussing?

this is terrible

you are terrible
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:53 am

Post by kirroha »

Oh that's excellent, guys let's do this

VOTE: Rasko

Nino vote was gross
One of the most invisible players in the game together with Syn
Nah not the kind of player I like

What do you think of GIF, Golden?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:53 am

Post by kirroha »

lolilol
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 am

Post by kirroha »

How can you even think that?

Why the hell does nobody understand my Shortcut case. Is it that baffling/off the mark that nobody thinks it makes any sense?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:05 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1484, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1481, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1480, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1461, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1458, GuyInFreezer wrote:What do you find weird about it?

The fact that he tries to push for my claim, when i've already claimed vt fucking ages ago

and i don't have a pr

And you found nothing weird about the "intent to hammer lolilol" part?

why are you trying to point out obvious shit that i can see

That would be because you told me that you found the asking for claims part weird other than the "obvious shit" that was right there.

I am aware that she's on top of your list but does that mean you should just take it even though it was weird as hell and probably should give people a flag on seeing her coming out of nowhere and stating intent to hammer?

Or did she claim something really town?

Again, for someone who claimed to have 'read D1' you should know this. It was a big part of D1.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:08 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 821, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 623, Raskolnikov wrote:
BBT
"Town as fuck"

Kirroha

would not like to lynch

Ink
IAI
TJ
?Rubixxx

would be ok lynching

Raskolnikov
Taishogal (formerly ShortcutButton)

would like to lynch

KTS
RC
implosion
Syndesis

???

Nino

I really like this title :]
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:11 am

Post by kirroha »

So what are your reads, Rask?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:17 am

Post by kirroha »

Ouch. :(
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:00 am

Post by kirroha »

So GIF where are the reads you promised
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:33 am

Post by kirroha »

Very vanilla town
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by kirroha »

prodge
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:05 am

Post by kirroha »

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #152) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 am

Post by kirroha »

Bluh
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #153) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by kirroha »

First, sorry for being inactive. It's the pre-exam rush and I'll replace out if needed.

In post 1649, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1647, kirroha wrote:Bluh

Since you appear to be around let me ask you som[tweet]ething I can't quite wrap my head around as from a Town player.

You claim as VT to bread-crumb VT. You say it can't come from scum because no-one backs off from VT lynches. People subsequently back off your lynch for said VT WIFOM claim.

You back of lynch on Golden Rooster late Day 1 (which went to No Lynch) for a VT claim. So you yourself just undercut your own WIFOM logic.

But then at the start of Day 2 you want to lynch someone else for crumbing. When you don't think they would crumb as a VT also. So your logic is hey that's not a VT crumb so let's lynch it?
[/tweet]
Please explain your though process because I am all ears on that.

How the heck would I know people would back off? People generally don't, which was what I pointed out. Yeah, like I said, it's ultimately still WIFOMy if you want to disregard it that way. But what I pointed out was that it was strategically very bad for scum to do it just for some WIFOM gambit when they could do literally anything else with a higher chance of success in getting their win con. Crumbing VT does nothing to get there except for some vague possibility of getting people to back off after a shouting match, whereas doing something else (e.g. claiming Doctor/Cop right before getting lynched) would be a lot more successful at either (1) automatically stopping the lynch, or (2) outing a real PR. Scum would want to keep their options open for the latter, and not engage in a super-obvious crumb early in the game that would eliminate the latter as an option.

As for the second question, what I disbelieved about tojam's VT crumb was the fact that I crumbed VT right before and people backed off. So the fact that tojam would subsequently crumb VT so immediately after that was very survivalistic. I didn't believe that for a second. It probably was survivalistic in any case, and such behaviour was more likely to come from scum than town.

Need to reread the past pages to get what's going on with this massclaim thing.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:11 am

Post by kirroha »

Should we just lynch GR or Syn today guys
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:18 am

Post by kirroha »

What? I don't even get what you're saying, Magna. I thought I was pretty clear explaining that:

1. I thought my crumb was indecipherable, but it actually wasnt,
2. That was a stupid thing to do and I get it, I guess,
3. What else do you want me to say?

Who the hell would coach me to mess up this badly? Explain how this even benefits scum?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1663, Raskolnikov wrote:Technically syndesis because GR has bad association with you, but moi is good for the same reasoning.

Frankly I kind of liked the rubixxx slot though.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:35 am

Post by kirroha »

You don't need to convince me that I'm scum, because I'm not. So I'm not going to bother reading through all that garbage.

If you think I am scum who screwed up then that's what you chose to believe in. The only thing that I can prove to you is that what I did would have been terrible for scum if I were scum, and if you think I am stupid enough to do that as scum regardless then well that's your call.

@Everyone who is not MOI: So, should we try to get a flip on Syn? I'm kind of just sticking to Rask's PoE call at this point.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:59 am

Post by kirroha »

Radiant has solidified as a townread for me. 1682 meta.

with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm not scum. And I don't think you are scum.

GM thought we were scumbuds in 1682. She was scum.

That makes me uncomfortable with MOI. But I really liked Rubixxx. Meh.

Lynch Syndesis?
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:43 am

Post by kirroha »

Catching scum is better than trying to catch prob-scum. We're lynching the scummier one first and we'll see after the scumflip.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #161) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm way too lazy for this.

Just to clarify though, this is my first game since 2014. There was only meta with RC because I signed up for a newbie game after this game began, and that game ended before this one (given the delays that this game went through).

I'm always town, so it's easy to make comparisons.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #162) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:42 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 1736, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1735, kirroha wrote:I'm way too lazy for this.

Just to clarify though, this is my first game since 2014. There was only meta with RC because I signed up for a newbie game after this game began, and that game ended before this one (given the delays that this game went through).

I'm always town, so it's easy to make comparisons.

Nope, not flying. Meta from a single game isn't either useful or believable. And where's that Syn case? Being too lazy isn't an excuse I can buy if you were Town. Now from scum frustrated with having to make up a case I can understand that.

shrug I guess it's no excuse. Should I replace out?

I really want to see either GR or Syn lynched though. Let's lynch GR guys if we're not going to lynch Syndesis.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:43 am

Post by kirroha »

I'll add Rask to my pool of possible lynches today.

1. GR
2. Syn
3. Rask

You guys decide, I'm willing to vote anyone within these three.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #164) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:00 am

Post by kirroha »

Nope. It's always town to crumb your role asap so you can prove yourself later when players dwindle.

My only problem was that I failed to crumb it properly.

MOI you act like WIFOM is some magical thing that all scum aspire towards. No it's not, especially when like in this case it makes no strategic sense. Come on you can't be that misguided.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #165) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:00 am

Post by kirroha »

You're clearly not reading my posts. I already explained the whole tojam thing.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:51 am

Post by kirroha »

I kind of don't want to play mafia anymore but I also want to see this game through to the end so ehh.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:40 am

Post by kirroha »

I'm surprised you guys found that game. :P

Magna I don't really want to argue with you. Besides, I pulled that claim on SarasaKat, not aa-dono. But regardless.

I am up for lynching Rask or Syndesis.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #168) » Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kirroha »

I had no idea this game was going to last so long as to move into my revision period, sorry. Good job guys!
with a chainsaw.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”