NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 12, RadiantCowbells wrote:Shh.
You're supposed to vote someone besides me and treat me like I'm a town who just happens to be wrong on you.
Voting me in return sorta looks bad and suggests a bus.

senpai you are so knowledgeable! ^_^

UNVOTE:
VOTE: I Am Innocent
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:06 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

:( Nooooo...
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 15, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nino an alt?

I am senpai's one and only :oops: :good:
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 35, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm OK with a BBT vote.

Nino you'll let me bus you later right?

VOTE: BBT

Eto. The last time senpai voted BBT, senpai was scum.

I don't trust you any more, senpai. :neutral: :( :cry:
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

It's still RVS. Am I supposed to come up with lots of great arguments on the spot?

Not a fan of you trying to drop suggestions on my lynch.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:32 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

You know what I mean. "Policy lynch" is a great phrase for scum to get townies to jump on a wagon, without the subsequent mislynch traced back to them much, because the excuse "well they were annoying so at least that's out of the way" is
so easy
to pull off.

I don't like it. I've seen that happen in games and the one who starts it tends to be scum.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:48 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Who knows? I'm a newbie. I've hardly seen anyone's meta. I've seen one game you're in and you replaced in on the last day. Also, good to know you're annoyed when your losses are mentioned. Will keep that in mind.

I'm not saying that a wagon would go through. But it is still a bullet and a scummy one at that. I'm saying that you're planting the possibility of it in people's minds at the start of page 2. You can call me annoying. Mentioning a possible lynch at this point though is a red flag.

Scum would allow this wagon to go through, if it exists. Are you scum?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:53 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 46, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I am scum.

OK. ^_^

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 51, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 45, NinoMasaki wrote:Who knows? I'm a newbie. I've hardly seen anyone's meta. I've seen one game you're in and you replaced in on the last day. Also, good to know you're annoyed when your losses are mentioned. Will keep that in mind.

I'm not saying that a wagon would go through. But it is still a bullet and a scummy one at that. I'm saying that you're planting the possibility of it in people's minds at the start of page 2. You can call me annoying. Mentioning a possible lynch at this point though is a red flag.

Scum would allow this wagon to go through, if it exists. Are you scum?

You're not fooling anybody

This actually makes me feel honestly happy, because this is really my first game. :good:

All I did before was to read a couple of newbie games (and spam RadiantC senpai with PMs because I was
seriously impressed
by his play in that one game...) before this. I was on the newbie queue but senpai suggested that I join Normal as well (because it's quicker?).

I don't have any alts :/ :?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

Seriously, you want to continue insisting that I'm lying about being new? This is very mean. If you're trying to make me out to be a liar about something so significant then I really shouldn't have stepped out of the newbie game queue.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

OK I am not sure who you confused me with, but I'm not whoever that is. -_- Thank you very much!

Sorry if I sound angry but I don't lie about these kinds of things!
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 66, I Am Innocent wrote:Relax it's a game...lots of people play with alts around here to hide their meta

Well I'm not an alt.

If I was an experienced player, I will not lie about being new. It is morally wrong.

I have only played Town of Salem, read a few games and read the Wiki Page.

What do you think about BBT?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

She's talkative in a way that isn't cautious about the kind of stuff she posts. She seems cautious about people pushing too hard in RVS, but that's a different thing all together, and she usually is from what I can briefly see from her last game (which is in 2014?) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39545 Sorry I can't phrase it properly, not the best with English, but that gives me a strong "gut" feeling that kirroha is town, at least more than the rest of the people who posted so far.

I agree with her regarding BBT's policy lynch message. Also there is no benefit to town in him saying "I am scum." To say that is very anti-town because it creates confusion and not much else. But then again, scum won't want to draw attention to themself either... So I will try to look at BBT's meta to see if it is something he normally does as a joke or something.

Senpai, if you think kirroha is BBT's buddy, why would you take your vote off BBT (who you think is scum)? Just wondering.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

Fake? What does it mean?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I don't think she is that concerned. She just doesn't want to put him at L-1.

Scum however would want to lynch him quickly, if he is town. If kirroha had voted at that point she'd actually get less attention than not voting, since a bunch of people were already voting him anyway. So if what you are saying is true, kirroha is only likely to be scum if BBT is scum, and is scared that he might be getting lynched.

Maybe I am just not feeling it, because I know from general feeling that kirroha is tentative as town especially early on.

I suspect tojam2 a little bit because I could have sworn I saw him online earlier but he didn't post, and that was after BBT questioned him about voting himself. I hope he will answer soon.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 68, kirroha wrote:
Do you think BBT is scum?

I do not think I am experienced enough to tell if something is a 'tell' yet but I think it is suspicious, because I can see what scum might benefit from suggesting a possible policy lynch on a weak player a few posts into the game. Unless I have more information to go off on I find BBT the most suspicious one right now.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I am not getting the kirroha wagon. /: Am I scum as well for expressing concern over her getting 2 votes? That seems to be the justification and it is feeble.

I am Innocent is suspicious for jumping on kirroha after that random vote without explanation on BBT earlier. Also I would rather not slacken the BBT wagon before BBT gets back. We need answers from him.

Sorry if I am just being slow, but I am really not seeing this. And I am kind of scumreading Innocent now. "Right player"? "Found scum"? You seem way too certain and you hardly posted any reasoning, only jumping aboard what other people have posted which are relatively unconvincing.

You too Innocent, and same question. Why jump from BBT to kirroha? I can't think of any reason for scum to express concern over a BBT lynch unless BBT is also scum. And if you think BBT is also scum, then you will keep voting BBT, because it is better to get the more aggressive scum lynched.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

VOTE: I am Innocent Whatever. The BBT wagon seems to be losing track anyway. I want to know why you are so flipfloppy. Is BBT scum or not? Giam Avi.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

What early game scumtell? You have to explain it to me. I'm slow, sorry.
I am 90% sure now that kirroha is town from reading her posts. Will explain briefly if needed.
Innocent is looking more town now that he explained but I still need more clarity. A kirroha lynch right now does not benefit town.
And I still like a BBT wagon. VOTE: BBT
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:09 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I will like to know though just so I can learn more. If you can PM me after the game is over I will be very happy. :)

Kirroha is not scum. So lynching her will not benefit town.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:13 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Will read in a bit.

But I strongly believe that in this case you are tunneling.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:37 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

VOTE: Syndesis I agree that this is a better wagon to push (In My Honest Opinion). Who comes in, says nothing and jumps on the biggest wagon they can see?

And I do not think Ink is innocent now just because he explained himself. His reason is dumb and just looks like he is tunneling on the simplest thing he can find. Just because he is aggressive does not mean he is good at what he is doing. At least senpai made some sense.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:52 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

No. But I have reasons to think she is town. Not that people seem interested in listening. You are all too busy tunneling.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

Eto. Should I replace out of this game? I think this is out of my depth and I should have joined a newbie game.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

We need to stop talking about "Crumbs". This confusion is not productive. The only people that would benefit is scum. -_-

I want to lynch BBT. Apart from wanting to policy lynch me he contributed nothing. And yet killthestory said I "did nothing but yell"... I contributed at least. -_-
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Mod: Vote count please?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:25 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Shortcut put kirroha at L-1 for no reason. It is very suspicious.

Kirroha is not scum. I am sick of repeating myself.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:26 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

KIRROHA IS AT L-1. NOBODY VOTE ANYMORE OR YOU ARE SCUM -_-
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Counted votes quickly. I don't mind putting BBT on L-2.

NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 278, kirroha wrote:And you somehow think it is likely, as scum, that I will lock myself into a vanilla claim so early in the game? Vanilla is the single worst claim for scum, esp D1 when just about any other claim is possible to fake. Nobody holds back on a VT lynch like you already demonstrated and I have seen in countless games. You can say that's WIFOM but that's still a poor tactical choice. Especially since one of your reasons for scumreading me is that I'm a 2009 player.

You honestly think it was more likely that I, as some kind of scumtastic mastermind and in some insane ploy decided to make a deliberately terrible crumb and pretend to be all innocent and clueless about it to divert attention, than just being a rusty semi-newbie townie who simply doesn't know better, has never crumbed before, and is trying her best?

At least wait till Day 2 to lynch me this time, please. I'm tired of this. I get no chance to learn how to play because I always get fucking lynched.

In post 281, kirroha wrote:
In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.
Sigh. :neutral:

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.

This is the reason why I became 90% sure Kirroha was town after her "Crumb" post. And I still think she is, because it simply does not make sense for a scum to do that. Implosion's theory about her being somehow scum pretending to hide a "Crumb" in a way that is so obvious when it has so many risks just so that she can stop her wagon later is far fetched and very unlikely, and if she wanted to keep it hidden until a few days later like you suggested she wanted to do, she would not have implied this in her later post:

kirroha wrote:It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

I also want to interfere because I do not like it when more experienced players on any site bully newbies and call them VIs? It is so rude. Many of the "scumtells" were things that I would also have done in her position so I feel strongly that she is town. :o :o Thus, I am still very, very against a kirroha lynch. I will get very angry if she is lynched.

Sorry Kirroha, I noticed your "Crumb" very early... It wasn't that well hidden (^_^") I just did not mention it because you clearly wanted it hidden and not revealed, and that maybe I just noticed it easily than other people because I am Japanese.

Does everyone not have better lynch targets at the moment? Like lurkers? Also speaking of lurkers, I just saw RC-senpai post elsewhere in other threads, but not in this game. Maybe he is tired of this game.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 289, Killthestory wrote:I keep mistaking your name for Madara Uchiha

Do you watch Naruto? :oops:
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I like a BBT lynch if he still doesn't respond but since he is not responding can we start a wagon elsewhere for now. Kirroha is not scum and we are wasting precious time trying to debate her. We need a new wagon on someone lurky who has not contributed recently. Scum is almost definitely hiding among to lurkers and taking advantage of the fact that we are wasting so much time on Kirroha.

VOTE: tojam2

tojam2 and ShortcutButton are the only 2 players left who have not shown an opinion about anything concrete.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I told you all from the beginning...

Now, because we all tunnelled so much on kirroha we have no leads on how to continue because we hardly discussed anything else.
Lunching a lurker is a better idea than lynching a near confirmed VT who is actually active and contributing. In the games I read also, lurkers tend to be scym, waiting for active town players to finish lynching each other.

Senpai will you say something?

VOTE: RC-SENPAI
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

To Innocent: Now that it is clear that kirro is town, do you still townread RC-senpai for attacking kirro?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Innocent have you changed your opinion on kirroha. If so why?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

What is AtE feels?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 337, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 324, NinoMasaki wrote:I told you all from the beginning...

Now, because we all tunnelled so much on kirroha we have no leads on how to continue because we hardly discussed anything else.
Lunching a lurker is a better idea than lynching a near confirmed VT who is actually active and contributing. In the games I read also, lurkers tend to be scym, waiting for active town players to finish lynching each other.

Senpai will you say something?

VOTE: RC-SENPAI

What do you want me to say?
I thought Kirroha had some weird PoVs so I voted her.
She's a 2009 player so I didn't assume preemptively that she was lynchbaity.
I unvoted her long before she got under threat of lynch if that makes you feel better.
I want to see more from BBT.

Not about Kirroha. I want to know what you think about other players, other than BBT. Even if BBT is scum, who do you think are the other scum?

I will join in voting BBT but I want an answer first please senpai >w<
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

Shortcut Button, can you post a reading list?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7657870#p7657870]post 434[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Nino, I have a few questions.

1) Why are you still voting me?

2) What are your reads, in general? Can you provide something of a reads list?

3) What are your reads on Raskolnikov and Implosion specifically.

I have been very busy this weekend so I only just started to post. It is nice to see that this game is active again.

Senpai noticed me >///<

1) I wanted you to start posting because I am sure you have good ideas, you just are not revealing them.

2) I find scummy: ShortcutButton (did not provide reads list, inactive and lurky and suspicious), tojam2 (only a few posts and all are scummy). BBT was scumread originally, but maybe he is truly just busy.

3) Rasko was inactive and lurking, so I did not like but not much of a read. Implosion seems like town, even though he tunnelled on Kirroha, he seems genuine. But maybe I am just bad at reading scum, so if you explain to me why you suspect them I may be convinced.

VOTE: ShortcutButton
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:41 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Can I contribute in any way right now?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:48 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I still do not like that he wanted to policy lynch me but that was long ago. I need BBT to talk more first before I can think of him as scum. ShortcutButton and tojam are more scummy. At least BBT is finally reading. ~

Senpai I do not understand why you hiding so many things. Why are you so unwilling to explain why you find people scummy? Against Implosion, BBT, you gave no reasons for your read. You just voted them and say they are scum. I want to trust you senpai but I do not follow your reasoning because you don't explain it. ・ヘ・"
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:52 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7645552#p7645552]post 135[/url], BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Kirroha

L-1.

I might read the game at some point.

BBT what? You say Kirro is "town as f***" in the post you just made at the top of this page after reading 5 pages, but you voted Kirro on page 6. This does not make any sense.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Poor poor senpai... (。•́︿•̀。)

Do you at least have one main reason why you think BBT is scummy from the beginning of the game?

We still have a week before end of Day 1! Gambatte~ we can all do this.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

This is the third "Why aren't you voting XXXX" post that ShortcutButton has made.

It seems like a good ploy at trying to look like he is contributing but he is not. -_- ShortcutButton I asked you for a reading list, can you provide one... please?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7660187#p7660187]post 525[/url], BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Nino needs to explain how his reads on Kirr/myself lined up - I have questioned it earlier in my ISO because those reads did not correlate the way they should have. Nino, can you also talk about what happened to your scum reads on Syn and ink from to your subsequent vote on me in .

I am a girl. >////<

I think you misunderstand my statement. What I meant if I remember Correctly was that kirroha is not scum, I never thought she was scum, and that even if RC-senpai's argument was correct it would not make sense because it requires BBT to be scum first, yet RC-senpai was acting as if even if BBT was town, kiroha is still scum, which is weird.

I voted you because you were not talking. I also voted RC-senpai later too because he was not talking. ink is town-like, Syndesis has not talked much for me to think what she is. She was just jumping on the kirroha wagon for fun, which is weird, and her reasons later were weird too. I do not mind lynching Syndesis but I would rather lynch Shortcut or tojam2. All I want is that the day 1 lynch is a person who is lurking, or if we want to lynch a non-lurker, we must be almost definitely sure they are scum. I think day 1 it will be a bad idea to lynch talkative people, because if we lynch too many people who actually add to the discussion, it will make it easier for scum later to stay hidden because nobody is discussing. That is why I thought the kirroha wagon was stupid also.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:31 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I like these lynches today:
~ TaishoGal (if she does not improve from Shortcut)
~ tojam2 (vote jumping and not contributing)
~ Syndesis (not contributing)

BBT is now contributing and being observant, so I do not really want to lynch him unless RC-senpai gives a real reason why we should.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

BBT said he wants to look at wagons, so I want to help him out. I may have missed out some names if I did please let me know.

BBT Voters: RaskoInikov, implosion, RC-senpai, Ni-chan, Innocent, tojam2, Syndesis, ShortcutButton (Taisho)
Kirroha Voters: RC-senpai, Innocent, implosion, Syndesis, ink, BBT, ShortcutButton (Taisho), Killthestory

Observations:
~ Common voters on both wagons: implosion, RC-senpai, Innocent, Syndesis, ShortcutButton (Taisho)
~ Rasko wanted to vote Kirroha but never did, and his vote is on BBT throughoug the whole game.
~ tojam2 said he founds both BBT and Kirrohe scummy but only voted BBT.

I decided to look at the reasons for each player on both wagons to vote/unvote. This is a long and weird summary please do not make fun. Please do not treat my summary as an "official" summary because I may summarize things weird. Please read the whole game instead of relying on my summary, it is just for me to process my thoughts.

implosion:
~ Voted BBT because he "really don't like BBT's opening, I was posting from class earlier and thought it was kinda weird but thinking more about it I really don't like characterizing tojam's selfvote as awful. It was pretty neutral-looking to me. I'm not sure how you can connect that selfvote to an increased likelihood of being scum (unless by awful he meant that it was bad play in which case I'm not sure why he was calling for more votes)."
~ Unvoted BBT to vote kirroa, saying "the winds they are a swaying".
~ Never stopped suspecting kirroha, said her softclaim is scummy.
~ Thinks RC is town and Innocent as well. Also thinks Kill is town.

RC-senpai:
~ Voted BBT because he likes voting BBT or something...
~ Then switched to kirroah because she is being "absolute nonsense right now". He is the one who started the kirroha wagon.
~ Back to voting BBT after he thought kirro was a power role.
~ Then senpai started singing for many many posts.
~ I asked him to say something.
~ He said he started the kirroha wagon because she had "weird PoVs" and was "lynchbaity", and wants to hear more from BBT.
~ Then he suspects Innocent and implosion. Still wants to lynch BBT. Then senpai was sad because he gets nightkilled a lot he says.
~ Voted BBT a total of 3 times.

Syndesis:
~ Voted kirroha first post she posted, without explaining.
~ Refuses to explain when kirroha said "Syndesis explain"
~ Then suddenly votes BBT without reason
~ Suspects kirroha because one of her defense posts was "defensive" and that her post was "yucky"
~ Town reads RC-senpai, Innocent, implosion
~ Scum reads Kirroha, me (Nino), Shortcut (Taisho), BBT
~ Asks a few questions but did not contribute much. Said too bored to read.

Innocent:
~ Voted BBT randomly.
~ Suspected kirroha earliest, but did not vote her until RC-senpai voted.
~ Townreads RC and implosion.
~ Thinks BTC is town because of early game tells.
~ Afterwards shifts to townreading Kirro and BBC,because of how fast teh wagons started.
~ Afterwards, main scumread becomes Kill. Innocent still wants Kill lynched.

ink:
~ Votes Kirroha, thinks BBT is town.
~ Suspicion on kirroha based on her "fake townslip" on page 1 which I still do not understand.
~ Then after kirroha defended, ink started reading kirroha as town.
~ Like Innocent, ink started suspecting Kill.
~ Thinks Kill is scum, and asks for a vigilante to shoot him.
~ Townreads implosion, Innocent, and Nino (me!)
~ Wants to lynch Kill, RC, or Shortcut (TaishoGal)
~ ink then started to vote Rubixxx

ShortcutButton (very biased summary, warning, because I think he is scummy)
~ Never posts anything other than questioning people not voting, votes and irrelevant things.
~ Does not suspect BBT at first.
~ Suddenly votes Kirroha, saying "placing my vote where the scum is" no other reason given.
~ Then suddenly votes BBT 1 post later, "The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality."
~ Then he replaced out .3.

Sorry just realized I summarized ink even though he was not on the BBT wagon >////<
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

We still have 7 days left, should we want until the near the deadline to lynch? Is it common to wait until deadline? I will like to wait so we can have more information to read later, but if it is uncommon to wait until deadline we can do lynching earlier.

Senpai, why do you say Rubixx must not be lynched? ink, BBT, TJ, why do you want to lynch Rubixxx?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:57 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7664763#p7664763]post 621[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't think any of those 3 are scum.

Implosion, KTS, RC, TG, and Rasko would be my lynch pool right now.

something tell something misreading

What does this mean? >w<
~ShortcutButton or tojam2 or Syndesis are my suspects.
~Rasko needs to post more, I wonder.
~Can someone put TaishoGal at L-1? She is not replying.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Syndesis lynch is O.K. with me but I like lynching Taisho more. I think scum is mostly hiding in the hidden spot between the war between RC-senpai and BBT. I am less suspicious of those who are taking one side or another, and more suspicious of those who are dancing in-between. I do not think I am smart enough to understand the War between ink and Kill and Rubixxx sadly.

TheCow is it OK if you prods Kill, Taisho, Implosion and Syndesis? >w<
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Shortcut and tojam2 were my top scum reads for a long time now so either lynch is OK.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:28 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7670548#p7670548]post 694[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:this is sad.

Why does senpai think this is sad?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7671464#p7671464]post 710[/url], TaishoGal wrote:
In post 706, I Am Innocent wrote:Why did you react the way you did in your first post? And why are you not claiming?

In all... well not all but most games of Mafia that I've played, if I end up on a lynching stand, I can't dig my way back out
Replacing into a slot that was at L-2 made me not pleased in the slightest (Damn you Cow)

Bad idea.

Just tell us your role, please? It's anti-town to stop trying just because you are on L-2 if you are town.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:50 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

If not, just ask Cow to replace you please?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7671033#p7671033]post 702[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:Because Senpai is fairly sure that this wagon is on town.

Senpai are you scum? ^w^
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:26 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Kill is null to me. I still think Taisho is bad. Either Taisho or tojam2, please. One of them has got to be mafia.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Is Taisho an impossible lynch today? I can vote Innocent I guess, since I did not like his push on Kirroha that was based a lot on what other people have said, but I really do not think he is scummy any other way. I would rather vote Syndesis.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:11 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I am online~ >_<" Though juggling studying at the same time.

VOTE: tojam2 is probably a good idea, we have no time.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:12 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I can get on the BBT voting wagon just so we can have a lynch, but he is null now to me. >_<"

正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:13 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

VOTE: tojam2

OK.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Why am I a strong townread of everyone...? I basically didn't help much and now I messed up and am basically useless... >_<"
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

The tojam slot just does nothing, even after being replaced... -____-" VOTE: beeboy
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:55 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I got prodded, sorry! >_< I will try to be more active!

Rasko and Beeboy feel like who I would rather go for today.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:03 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Why are we not pushing beeboy further? He has not even asked for a replacement. He just vanished completely.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:10 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

My reads list:

{kirroha}
{I am Innocent, RC-Senpai, Rubixxx}
{Syndesis, Golden Robster, Rasko}
{implosion, ink} --> Though they cannot be scum together, unless they orchestrated the whole debate over kirroha's crumb in scum chat... which seems unlikely.
{beeboy}
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:43 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Sorry I have not been posting for a while, I have been very tired >_<"

In any case, I am not scum. I am confirmed town. I am the 1-shot vigilante who killed BBT/Dierfire. I can prove this.

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7643303#p7643303]post 101[/url], NinoMasaki wrote:VOTE: I am Innocent Whatever. The BBT wagon seems to be losing track anyway. I want to know why you are so flipfloppy. Is BBT scum or not? Giam Avi.

"Giam Avi" = unscrambles to "I am Vig"

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7642594#p7642594]post 45[/url], NinoMasaki wrote:But it is still a
bullet

To hint that I have one bullet.

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7708045#p7708045]post 1060[/url], NinoMasaki wrote:Why am I a strong townread of everyone...? I basically didn't help much and now I messed up and am basically useless... >_<"

I am useless now because I wasted my one bullet and shot a townie.

I shot BBT because I trusted in RC-senpai's reads. But now I think one of RC-senpai and Rasko is scum, because it is so opportunistic to vote for me at this point that I am quite confident it should be one of them.

VOTE: Rasko
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:00 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Rolecop, doctor and 1-shot vig sound like a lot of PRs. Is this even likely?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:51 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

VOTE: MagnaOfIllusions

This one has to be scum. -_-"
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I can lynch Syndesis. Or Rasko, Rasko can be lynched too.

I do not like MOI because kirroha is obviously town and if you fail to see that then you are either completely confused or you are scum trying to get an easy mislynch on someone less active.

I shot BBT because Radiant-senpai's read on him made sense, and I was worried I was going to be shot Night 1 for being universally townread.

I want to lynch Golden Robster now that I think of it. He was completely townreading Kirroha, probably because he thought nobody would be interested in lynching her, but now that MagnaOfIllusions wants to vote Kirroha he is suddenly putting her as a scumlean.

VOTE: Golden Robster
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:48 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Why not Robster?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:50 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Rasko and/or Syndesis is the scum.

VOTE: Syndesis
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:52 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Kirroha is clear because she is definitely innocent. MOI I now believe you are also town but you are tunneling way too much. You are pretty much taking every post you are reading and force-fitting it into a scum possibility. If you want to vote Rasko let us vote Rasko together, but I think Syndesis is more likely and senpai said so too.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:55 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

MOI, if several confirmed town people are absolutely sure that Kirroha is innocent (and all these confirmed town people just happened to have died) then bear in mind that you are probably wrong in scumreading her, and scum is keeping you alive just so you can mislynch her. Please stop being stubborn and see the truth. >_<"
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Sir I don't want to be rude but there is literally nothing to say... >_<" You took every single possible q
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:04 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Sir I don't want to be rude but there is literally nothing to say... >_<" You took every single possible quote and then tried to force-fit into a scum theory. Anyone can be force-fit into a scum theory if you try. What you didn't do is to not look at anyone else with the thought that Kirroha is town. I won't even argue with you because you had nothing to show, just a lot of words...
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:04 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

We can just vote Rasko instead, I suspect him and Syndesis. VOTE: Rasko
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Remember that all the people who died are people who believe Kirroha is town...
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:23 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=65283

I was reading this completed game, which was apparently started about the same time as this game. Kirroha used the same method to catch a replacement as she tried on Golden Robster in this game. The posts were pretty close to each other. I think it is unlikely she used the same method as town and scum in two different games at around the same time. It is more likely she is town in both.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”