[REVIEW] Open Setup Reviews

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I agree heavily with Hoopla here.

It looks more or less fair, but it also looks like there is going to be a lot of luck involved. Even if you are going to say scum have the role cop, just getting the "wrong" mislynch D1 could really hurt scum. Its one of those that I just think you are going to have games swing hard each way.

Maybe game one scum manage to get lucky and NK all the vendors. Then game two scum get unlucky and hit all of the PRs. Its an interesting idea but I see this as a game that is going to be frustratingly swingy to play because unlike situations where you can argue scum didn't read PRs right so lost, in this one there is nothing to read - just a matter of who you kill.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Next week im (supposed) to not have to go into the office and im (supposed) to have everything all setup where im moving to so I am going to be trying to clean up a whole lot of the open queue stuff including wiki. If you want to help though im more than willing to take some offers.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

KAT is basically out of rotation at this point given how swingy it is and how similar it is to another unsuccessful setup. Hope plus one may eventually go the way of Hard Boiled, but I will look into adding that ability next time it gets ran.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”