(L-6)

ShortcutButton
(1)
: kirroha
(L-6)

Not Voting
(2)
: Rubixxx, I Am Innocent
With 13 players alive, majority is 7 today.

Previous VC has been edited due to a mistake pointed out in
Last edited by TheCow on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

I like that list and may join you soon, but first I feel the need to start a new wagon.

vote rubixxx
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Interesting that 8 different people have voted kirroha and 7 different people have voted BBT. That's more than half the player list.

I'm starting to suspect both are town.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 250, TheCow wrote:
Vote Count 1.6

BlueBloodedToffee
(5)
: Raskolnikov, RadiantCowbells, Syndesis, tojam2, NinoMasaki
(L-2)

kirroha
(3)
: implosion, BlueBloodedToffee, ShortcutButton
(L-4)

Syndesis
(2)
: kirroha, Killthestory
(L-5)

ShortcutButton
(1)
: kirroha
(L-6)

Killthestory
(1)
: ink
(L-6)

Not Voting
(1)
: Rubixxx
With 13 players alive, majority is 7 today.

Previous VC has been edited due to a mistake pointed out in

Mod you have kirroha on here twice and me not at all.

As of this post I have kirroha voting syndesis, not shortcutbutton.

Also as of that post I did not have a vote out there. :)

Fixed ;-; -TheCow
Last edited by TheCow on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Oh and that vote of mine is mostly because we're now on page 11 and rubix has yet to cast a vote.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 254, I Am Innocent wrote:Oh and that vote of mine is mostly because we're now on page 11 and rubix has yet to cast a vote.

Easy there, bro. I don't hand votes out like cheap candy. I didn't see much worth voting for, so I didn't. I might vote for kirroha, though, if she doesn't say something about her shady claim of invisible, non-English text.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 209, Rubixxx wrote:
Kirroha:
A slight scumread for me if only because of Nino's defense of her. It seems odd to me how fast her wagon piled up, though. I feel like scum is both on her wagon pushing it for an easy lynch and defending it for the towncred once she flips. Really, really not liking this push against her at all.

Okay, what? You think I'm scum because Nino is defending me (i.e. you think I'm scum because of
someone else's actions
with regards to me). And you think scum is on my wagon. How does that make any sense?

Yeah, I'm not sure what I meant by that, either. I had a null read on you anyway, although I definitely feel like you're scum now.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 208, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 201, Killthestory wrote:
In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround

(Snipped)

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.

LOL, R U SRS RN? That's such a shitty excuse it hurts. Does people posting prevent you from posting your own contribution? If not, then I fail to see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I've been asking people to contribute. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER" yeah no, contribution is a major part of this game, and if I get flak for asking for it, then clearly this site isn't the place to play.

Jesus dicks, you cock gargler, no one is saying you should stop asking people to play the flippin game. I'm saying you don't have to be a fucking prick while doing it. Ever heard of the term "it's not what you say, it's how you say it that matters"? Same fucking concept.

What's it matter to you, anyways? It's not like I've been crapflooding the game. I might have like, what, ten posts? My style shouldn't effect you in anyway. So you play your way, I'll play mine. Just stay in your own fucking lane you goddamn turd juggling butt toucher. I am NOT in the mood for your sassy mouth right now.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 1, TheCow wrote:Respect the players and respect the game.

Settle down, guys. If you're getting worked up, take a break and come back later.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:20 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.

Uhhh no. It's in the same text size text color etc as the rest of my text. And in plain sight. You clearly did not read all my posts.

I'm not going to talk anymore about my crumb in case you're scum trying to fish information about my role.
with a chainsaw.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Killthestory »

LOL IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME A GAME TO GET INSULTED.

anyway, Kirroha wagons kinda dumb imo, just a VI town (obv).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by implosion »

Alright. Let's wallstripe Kirroha's post because I think it's worth it to.

In post 230, kirroha wrote:I need to clarify something.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong).

Two things. One, I probably should have said crumbed instead of softclaimed (I occasionally use them interchangeably which I shouldn't, but etc). Two, mine isn't wrong. And since it's integral to why Kirroha is scum let me just say it (since, again, scum will be able to figure it out anyway since I have): Kirroha has, in fact, breadcrumbed vanilla town in post 107: "xiang'cao'nong'min." It's a transliteration (pinyin) of Chinese for "vanilla peasant" (at least according to the internet).

And to preempt the "lolol implosion is rolefishing" argument because SOMEONE is going to make it: (1) her crumbing vanilla townie is the main reason I think she's scum and (2) scum will be able to figure this out anyway; I'm just opening it up so that the town can discuss it too.

I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is impossible to figure out unless you know the language.

I don't know the language (I took Chinese in high school over 4 years ago and remember ostensibly nothing); I just recognized what it was and then googled for it. Google translate can't but there are other sites that can translate from pinyin to English. Google translate also gives pinyin. It's not hard to put the relatively few normal roles into google translate and see which ones give what you said.

I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

There are essentially two things that could be going on here. Either Kirroha is scum and is lying about this (relatively unlikely) or Kirroha is telling the truth that she thought the crumb wasn't decipherable. If it's the latter then it makes plenty of sense as a scum strategy: you can kill the momentum on your wagon without having to commit to claiming anything risky, since it's a vt breadcrumb. I can sort of see the motivation for this as town but it seems way less likely, especially since Kirroha has dropped hint after hint after hint to what she's softclaiming; as scum she wouldn't necessarily care if it got out that she was claiming vt (it doesn't necessarily harm scum) but as town it is harmful for her to be known as a vt (gives scum more info on who to nk).

consistent

Again, having a "consistent" role from the beginning is not hard as scum when that role is vanilla townie. Also note that she seems to be backhandedly implying that crumbing vt is something very town-ish to do (which it isn't) by comparing it with this idea of having a consistent role.

@Regarding me as a 2009 player: I just need to clear it up that I have only played 4 games on this site so far - 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2014. In all of them, I was either lynched early, or the game ended early for any other reason. While I'm not trying to excuse being a tentative or bad player, I hope you can consider this fact before anyone points out the fact that I don't play very well as being scummy because "if I'm town I would be better at this since I'm a 2009 player".

Fair enough, but the read of you as competent is more based on you making cogent arguments and the fact that you're arguing from past experience than your join date. It also isn't integral to you being scum.

P-edit: here's another great thing.
Kirroha wrote:I'm not going to talk anymore about my crumb in case you're scum trying to fish information about my role.

If you were town concerned about scum fishing your role there is no way you would give hint after hint after hint about your crumb. If you're scum then in 2-3 days or whenever you're forced to claim you can just explain why you weren't nked after crumbing by saying "oh well I guess scum figured out my role."
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 am

Post by implosion »

tl;dr lynch Kirroha. Probably scum. Worst case vt.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 258, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 208, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 201, Killthestory wrote:
In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround

(Snipped)

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.

LOL, R U SRS RN? That's such a shitty excuse it hurts. Does people posting prevent you from posting your own contribution? If not, then I fail to see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I've been asking people to contribute. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER" yeah no, contribution is a major part of this game, and if I get flak for asking for it, then clearly this site isn't the place to play.

Jesus dicks, you cock gargler, no one is saying you should stop asking people to play the flippin game. I'm saying you don't have to be a fucking prick while doing it. Ever heard of the term "it's not what you say, it's how you say it that matters"? Same fucking concept.

What's it matter to you, anyways? It's not like I've been crapflooding the game. I might have like, what, ten posts? My style shouldn't effect you in anyway. So you play your way, I'll play mine. Just stay in your own fucking lane you goddamn turd juggling butt toucher. I am NOT in the mood for your sassy mouth right now.

LOL, you're not bad, but you're insults could use work.

Anyway that's hypocritical because you're insulting me while telling me not to be a prick.

But uh, it serves to mention what this post served to do instead of make a half assed defense that's targeted toward insulting a player and more or less doubtcasting?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Killthestory »

Ok so you're using the basis of that crumb to scumread her?

Dude, been there done that did not work out
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 am

Post by implosion »

To clarify the hints:

: says she's crumbing.
: hints that she's not crumbing a role scum commonly have.
: says the crumb is obviously a crumb, which makes it easy to find.
: "Impossible to know unless you know the language." Hints that it's written in another language.
: explicitly says the above.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 265, Killthestory wrote:Ok so you're using the basis of that crumb to scumread her?

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:45 am

Post by implosion »

In post 265, Killthestory wrote:Ok so you're using the basis of that crumb to scumread her?

?

I don't know what you're referring to but unless it's a different game in which someone crumbed vanilla townie and then repeatedly mentioned and clarified the crumb and did all of the other things i'm scumreading Kirroha for then I don't see how this is relevant at all. This is a different game with a different player (I assume) from whatever you're referring to.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Killthestory »

Different site, same situation (more or less)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:47 am

Post by implosion »

I'm like, pretty damn sure about this for a d1 read. Really want to know what others especially rc/iai think.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 am

Post by implosion »

"more or less" is not a thing in mafia >_>

Every game is entirely different, every player exhibits an entirely different personality and set of tendencies as either alignment.
Different site means different meta as well. I could imagine crumbing vt like this to be much less indicative of scum in a different metagame.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:48 am

Post by implosion »

Like, there are tells.

But saying "I saw something similar in another game therefore I give your case no credence" (or at least implying it) is frustrating.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Killthestory »

I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by kirroha »

So you admit that you know I'm telling the truth but you want to lynch me anyway. Cool.

Why the hell would you want to lynch a player you know is town? Seriously why?

Whatever man. Lynch me today. When I flip town, there'll be little to no info about where to start on D2. And on N1 probably some PR is going to die thanks to you outing me. Town deserves to lose this one. I want out of this game.

Sorry I play shitty and mt scumreads not polished! But I have to start somewhere! And at least I'm trying to find scum whereas people like BBT and Syndesis are just hanging around in the background doing nothing. And people like Shortcut are so incredibly scummy they are way better lynches. Why do I always get lynched D1 as town god damnit.
with a chainsaw.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”