Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 am

Post by implosion »

So you admit that you know I'm telling the truth but you want to lynch me anyway. Cool.

What. How did I say this at all.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:02 am

Post by implosion »

In post 273, Killthestory wrote:I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure

Again
That was one crumb
This is an extremely different crumb (again an assumption)
Plus it isn't just the crumb on its own, it's her behavior around the crumb.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 276, implosion wrote:
In post 273, Killthestory wrote:I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure

Again
That was one crumb

once again, similiar situation

im telling you not to tunnel yourself around the basis of the crumb but her inherent actions and goals she's conveying thru her own agenda
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

Post by kirroha »

And you somehow think it is likely, as scum, that I will lock myself into a vanilla claim so early in the game? Vanilla is the single worst claim for scum, esp D1 when just about any other claim is possible to fake. Nobody holds back on a VT lynch like you already demonstrated and I have seen in countless games. You can say that's WIFOM but that's still a poor tactical choice. Especially since one of your reasons for scumreading me is that I'm a 2009 player.

You honestly think it was more likely that I, as some kind of scumtastic mastermind and in some insane ploy decided to make a deliberately terrible crumb and pretend to be all innocent and clueless about it to divert attention, than just being a rusty semi-newbie townie who simply doesn't know better, has never crumbed before, and is trying her best?

At least wait till Day 2 to lynch me this time, please. I'm tired of this. I get no chance to learn how to play because I always get fucking lynched.
with a chainsaw.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:21 am

Post by implosion »

That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two. If you claim doctor, or cop, or even some weak power role, that's plenty of reason for scum to kill you. That's not even wifom; if you're going to softclaim or breadcrumb something d1 as scum when you think there's a significant chance you're going to have to claim it, you're going to go for vt or some weak role.

VT is an extremely strong claim as scum; it throws you into a massive pool of indistinguishable players and forces the town to use scumhunting to discern between them, and scumhunting is always fallible.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:23 am

Post by implosion »

Idk. I might be wrong. I really want to hear either people agreeing with me or some better reason for me to be dissuaded than there having been a similar situation in which the person in question was town.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.
Sigh. :neutral:

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.
with a chainsaw.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 167, Killthestory wrote:Scumread: Kirroha, Nino, BBT.

My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I get neither of those feelings from BBT, just the sense of comfortableness that most town members seem to possess when they joke around and type. It's a common thing for town to be so stupid and silly rather than cautious. Cautious = Scum.

In post 277, Killthestory wrote:
In post 276, implosion wrote:

Again
That was one crumb

once again, similiar situation

im telling you not to tunnel yourself around the basis of the crumb but her inherent actions and goals she's conveying thru her own agenda

Last u mention kirroha u had a scum read of her. Has that changed?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

i literally just said it
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 260, kirroha wrote:
In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
blahblahblah im dumb

lol da fuq? Stop being stupid stupid.

How the actual fuck did i not see that i checked at LEAST twice. Sorry for accusing you of something you obviously didn't do. I have no idea what even happened there.

In post 264, Killthestory wrote:
In post 258, Rubixxx wrote:
rage

LOL, you're not bad, but you're insults could use work.

Anyway that's hypocritical because you're insulting me while telling me not to be a prick.

But uh, it serves to mention what this post served to do instead of make a half assed defense that's targeted toward insulting a player and more or less doubtcasting?

I saw it as you baiting me, and I was in a shitty mood, so I snapped it up like a dumb fish. Looking back, I can see objectively that that wasn't what you were doing. So I'm sorry for snapping like that. Mod wants me to drop it now, though, so I will, but I will say that doubtcasting wasn't ever my aim? I feel like you're town. You're the only one I have a clear townlean on. I can be mad at someone and not want to vote them off the metephorical island.

Btw I'm sorry for misgendering you before I totes didn't mean to do that. I'm making a real ass out of myself lately.

Tl;dr Rubix sux dix
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I can understand that. Sorry for being a dick for you afterwards. It's good now tho
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh shit wait im gendered as a she?

what the fuck

i thought i changed this
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 285, Killthestory wrote:I can understand that. Sorry for being a dick for you afterwards. It's good now tho

Us right now
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 278, kirroha wrote:And you somehow think it is likely, as scum, that I will lock myself into a vanilla claim so early in the game? Vanilla is the single worst claim for scum, esp D1 when just about any other claim is possible to fake. Nobody holds back on a VT lynch like you already demonstrated and I have seen in countless games. You can say that's WIFOM but that's still a poor tactical choice. Especially since one of your reasons for scumreading me is that I'm a 2009 player.

You honestly think it was more likely that I, as some kind of scumtastic mastermind and in some insane ploy decided to make a deliberately terrible crumb and pretend to be all innocent and clueless about it to divert attention, than just being a rusty semi-newbie townie who simply doesn't know better, has never crumbed before, and is trying her best?

At least wait till Day 2 to lynch me this time, please. I'm tired of this. I get no chance to learn how to play because I always get fucking lynched.

In post 281, kirroha wrote:
In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.

This is the reason why I became 90% sure Kirroha was town after her "Crumb" post. And I still think she is, because it simply does not make sense for a scum to do that. Implosion's theory about her being somehow scum pretending to hide a "Crumb" in a way that is so obvious when it has so many risks just so that she can stop her wagon later is far fetched and very unlikely, and if she wanted to keep it hidden until a few days later like you suggested she wanted to do, she would not have implied this in her later post:

kirroha wrote:It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

I also want to interfere because I do not like it when more experienced players on any site bully newbies and call them VIs? It is so rude. Many of the "scumtells" were things that I would also have done in her position so I feel strongly that she is town. :o :o Thus, I am still very, very against a kirroha lynch. I will get very angry if she is lynched.

Sorry Kirroha, I noticed your "Crumb" very early... It wasn't that well hidden (^_^") I just did not mention it because you clearly wanted it hidden and not revealed, and that maybe I just noticed it easily than other people because I am Japanese.

Does everyone not have better lynch targets at the moment? Like lurkers? Also speaking of lurkers, I just saw RC-senpai post elsewhere in other threads, but not in this game. Maybe he is tired of this game.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I keep mistaking your name for Madara Uchiha
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, but back to business.

In post 281, kirroha wrote:

At least I'm trying.

I'm willing to believe your claims that you're town, but I'm not sure about Shortcut being scum. I'm more suspicious of RC tbh. I've seen one more of his games where he behaved similarly and was town, but idk... something about him just... bugs me this game.

If he is scum, though, I don't think it's indicative of Nino's guilt. I feel like either one of them is scum or both town, but not both scum.

If I had more brain power, I would elaborate more, but ughhhh goddd work has been sucking me dry of all energy amd brain power I just feel like napping atm. I'll be more useful during the weekend, swear to mum.

Pedit: speak of the kawaii devil.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by kirroha »

In post 279, implosion wrote:VT is an extremely strong claim as scum; it throws you into a massive pool of indistinguishable players and forces the town to use scumhunting to discern between them, and scumhunting is always fallible.

Yeah I kind of doubt that as scum, if I've already been pinpointed as being incredibly scummy by 8 different people (as I Am Innocent pointed out), would think that crumbing VT would "throw me into a massive pool of indistinguishable players". As scum, I would probably have thought of myself as a lost cause and claimed cop or JotF or garbage collector or whatever other role it can take for me to survive 1 more day and hopefully get a PR to counter-claim to make it easier for my buddies. Why lock myself into a course of action that I clearly cannot scramble out of? Why the hell would I do this as scum?

And don't mention WIFOM. This is clearly a
very very poor tactical decision
and even if you think I'll still do that on behalf of me not being a good player, surely as scum I'd have buddies in daytalk or something to talk me out of it.

@Rubix: Don't worry about it.

@Nino: How are you this nice damn it.
with a chainsaw.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

In post 289, Killthestory wrote:I keep mistaking your name for Madara Uchiha

Do you watch Naruto? :oops:
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by kirroha »

implosion wrote:*completely deciphers it despite not knowing pinyin*

Syndesis wrote:*ur crumb is not as smart as you think it is*

ink and I Am Innocent wrote:*probably figured it out too*

NinoMasaki wrote:*saw it from the very beginning but was too nice to mention it until now* :good:

Yeah okay my first time crumb was shit everybody but the imaginary reader in my mind saw it. Go me.
I'm such a loser

kill me now
with a chainsaw.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Syndesis »

No please :(

I actually realized that was kind of facetious-sounding almost right after posting but didn't get a chance to clarify it until now. I didn't intend to insult or give offense :<

Skimmed but all the walls and people are sort of running together. Making another pass now.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I like a BBT lynch if he still doesn't respond but since he is not responding can we start a wagon elsewhere for now. Kirroha is not scum and we are wasting precious time trying to debate her. We need a new wagon on someone lurky who has not contributed recently. Scum is almost definitely hiding among to lurkers and taking advantage of the fact that we are wasting so much time on Kirroha.

VOTE: tojam2

tojam2 and ShortcutButton are the only 2 players left who have not shown an opinion about anything concrete.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by implosion »

Bleh. I'll look more at other people later. I am probably starting to tunnel.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 283, Killthestory wrote:i literally just said it

How about you say it again for those of us to dense to see it.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 297, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 283, Killthestory wrote:i literally just said it

How about you say it again for those of us to dense to see it.

No I straight up said it flat out.

kirroha is probs town tbh
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 295, NinoMasaki wrote:Scum is almost definitely hiding among to lurkers

Why?