Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

VOTE: AristoCow

if the cow isn't a part of the chaos insurgency i'll eat my left ear!
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp? (gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

*could be a REASON to think the reverse
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think the answer to that is hyperbole, Cow! (i'm referring to your hydra, not TheCow. i'm not sure which one of you is speaking)
i guess Iron is as good as anything until i'm corrected.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

someone's into it!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 77, Davsto wrote:
VC 1.2
kelbris (3): Alchemist21, Elsa and Anna, AristoCow
Elsa and Anna (2): iraonavp, beeboy
AristoCow (2): A Real Scourge, Raskolnikov
beeboy (1): SnarkySnowman
Extrapolated Eagle (1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting (4): Extrapolated Eagle, Holly and Sugar, shos, kelbris

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-04 23:25:00).
From now on, votecounts will include any V/LAs.

V/LA:

Extrapolated Eagle until Sunday
shos until Monday

i actually like kelbris tbh.

and if Snowman is actually lynchbait a lot (i'm only assuming this from your posts about yourself, Snowman, so apologies!), then i'm guessing he rarely gets nightkilled. so i can kind of understand him trying to just out it now... even if i don't personally agree.
i dislike beeboy's 'wouldn't hurt to try' vote! like.. it's kinda setting itself up to be useless. because yeah, it WOULD hurt to try! we lose a lynch!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

didn't mean to quote the votecount, sorry about that.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:06 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

For trying to vote an Unlynchable claim and wasting his vote like that.

i didn't like beeboy's vote but i actually like this one less! it sounds so safe, and that he feels the need to explain what should have been obvious is also weird.
that said, i agree with the sentiment of voting beeboy? it's weird. i'll ignore it for now and see if this is just how Alchemist is.
In post 134, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:EE you're full of baloney.

I'll give you a chance though.

You know this is often the first thing a scum player says to me when I enter a game? Go look up garmr, ythan, or aphix in any of my previous games.

hi Eagle! <3

Eagle's playstyle is definitely very different from what i've seen. just don't let him be in a position to hammer. (i'm kidding Eagle ily)
Rask what are you saying in this post tho? like what are your intentions toward Eagle rn?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

also, anyone voting Snarky should rethink it. it's easy to see that it's not a fakeclaim. if there's reason to doubt it, that'll become apparent in a later Day.

AristoCow kind of reminds me of... me. hum. do you happen to be pretty excited for this game, aristophanes? or perhaps you've just been posting while in a good mood? it comes off a bit.. forced.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask, i have a few thoughts on your big ol quote post, but i'll wait for Eagle to respond to ya first.

kelbris your last few posts have been explaining yourself. how do you feel about other players voting you for all this? how do you feel about other players in general?

preview: pip i don't think they changed his reads, i think he re-use of a tell that appeared to be popular in a game he played is not alignment indicative, at worst, and townie at best.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

like, i see it as him pushing something (because pushing something is always good early day 1), and then, after seeing the reaction, realizing that it wouldn't bear fruit. i'd like for him to talk more about other players, though!

i mean, scum don't want to say 'i changed my reads because they were unpopular', that's a death sentence, and scum like to have a reason for it. plus, i don't think that's what he was doing. does that make sense, or am i going too far into 'too scummy to be scum' territory?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:51 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i really disagree. like i said, Snarky considers himself mislynchable, and was attempting to be out of the running for lynching because he wanted to avoid a day one no lynch. (or, the equivalent of that i guess)
like.. you don't claim this unless you can back it up! or, you think you have the ability to evade suspicious people like beeboy. and from Snarky's posts i don't see that being his aim at all. i've never played with him but he doesn't seem like the gambit type.

if he's lying, which i doubt, we can deal with it later. not today. let's do something more useful, beeboy!

preview: that's fair, Holly. (or Sugar? haha)
i can't really change your mind on that and i can understand why you would be scumreading him for it. i'm gonna wait and see how he handles the rest of the day.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

beeboy, ask Snarky? apparently he has a scummy playstyle. if he's lying about his meta then cool but i really doubt it. are you saying my reasoning is bad for why town could make a bad play? town do that all the time!

sisters, i'm considering it, depending on how this conversation goes. as for your role stuff, *shrug* i guess! if beeboy thinks you're scum and he's town, as you're hinting, it'd be weird for him to comply with your demands. but i see no harm in doing what you're doing, really.

beeboy you brought the sisters to L-1 purposely to try and read them based on emotional meta. i find it a bit weird that you're surprised that she reacted badly...
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:05 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

beeboy, please answer my question. you seemed to expect this kind of negative reaction (you said she does 'stupid things' when she is suspected as town), yet you're scumreading her for apparently not making sense? or, i can't even tell you're scumreading her, it's more like you just want her to be scum... :/

like i disagree with her reason for scumreading you but your reaction to her doesn't make any sense to me
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:08 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 167, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Elsa and Anna

you read my mind after

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

sister's what's 'interesting'?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

you're fine with us just lynching you like that?

beeboy, i guess... just, she appears to be voting you because she's mad, and doesn't want to play a game with you. but, really, it looks a little forced to me. well, not a little, a lot.
sisters you just said you don't care about beeboy's alignment, you just don't want to play with him, but now you want him speedlynched if you flip town?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:27 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 182, beeboy wrote:
In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?

unfortunately I am not calling for a policy lynch you agreed with the there reason for scum reading me was terrible.

im sorry? sisters is calling for a policy lynch, not you.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 184, Elsa and Anna wrote:I said that Beeboy needs to die.

you're the one trying to make it happen tomorrow instead of today.

you rolled over in a very agreeable fashion once Rask and i voted you. it's weird.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think that was pretty uncalled for. i haven't insulted you. :(

Rask: i'm not sure. would have to check a few games. meta-diving isn't really my strong suit, though.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

UNVOTE:

wait, can we talk about that? considering this is role madness, it is actually kind of strange that Rask wouldn't think it was pretty likely that beeboy could target.
has Raskol played with you two before, RC?

preview: Rask i thought you just said you didn't know RC's meta? where's all this info coming from?

Aristophanes, it'd be cool if you could weigh in on the current discussion.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:43 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:Has anyone seen RC or FA use AtE as scum before? Personally I'm pretty inexperienced with these players :neutral:

In post 193, Elsa and Anna wrote:for the record, Raskol is fully aware that FA is mostly known for AtEing and that I am somewhat known for it as well.

Him pretending that he doesn't is tantamount to scumclaiming.

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Deathtunneling on someone because you don't like what they did a game before is absurd and I don't see why they would do this when they could have /out ed when seeing the playerlist. I think town RC would be more inclined to just ignore beeboy rather than make a big deal out of this, and I've heard of him using gambits like this (especially involving AtE) as scum for towncred. Furthermore since it's between RC and beeboy and I don't think FA is involved I don't know why FA would be fine with this if they were town, whereas if scum it makes sense for her to stay silent and let RC try this gambit.

The tldr is it's either really reckless townplay or a scum AtE play and I see the latter as more likely.

these few posts really make me weary about Rask.

Cowbells, are you serious? why do you have a problem with me?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 201, Raskolnikov wrote:I wanted to see his reaction. I feel if he was town he would have addressed me directly rather than saying what he did.

I mean I could be wrong but you don't learn without making a few mistakes!

who is this 'he' you're talking about? also can you please explain the three posts i quoted and why you said what you did about Elsa and Anna's meta?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

mmm, i see, i made an assumption about something. apologies. (though if i'm right about what it was, i'd hope that you wouldn't want to upset them about it if they're scum, too)

Rask, what you haven't explained is the meta thing? and if you have, i really didn't get it. you asked about their meta because you were looking for a reaction, even though you already knew their meta?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

kelbris, the only thing you've answered is, what i feel, not a very pressing question. do you have anything else to say about the other players?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 215, kelbris wrote:that post was actually answering a question on the previous page about what game I had seen the whole "claim without reason = not town-aligned" idea. Anyway Here are my opinions on the other players:

beeboy: null, whilst I don't like the fake claim that goaded me into this situation, I would not exactly call it scummy either, which is why beeboy is null for now.
Rask: scum, he is well aware of FA's use of AtE, so unless he can explain his lie in this regard, I will always see him as scum.
Snarkysnowman: neutral (neither town nor scum), I dislike his unkillable claim as in terms of SCPs the only one I can think of is SCP-682, who would most certainly NOT be on the foundations side.
Aristophanes: null, need a bit more content before I can come to a conclusion in this regard.

more reads will come soon, but in the meantime:

VOTE: rask

i know you were answering a question, i just wanted to squeeze some reads and particupation outta you!
i agree that i want Rask to explain all that.
i think you need to read the wiki again if the only unkillable SCP you can think of 682! i'd go looking, but there are probably hundreds that Snowman could be at this point. well, taking into account the 'doesn't count as a player for not being endgamed by scum', thing, it could be quite a bit less, but still. that, and, 682 is definitely not aligned with the Chaos Insurgency, either. i think all of the SCPs are unaligned cosmic horrors, so.. like.. someone is probably a sentient window pane or something. :P

not sure if i like the list. i mean, it's full of nulls and the only things you've talked about regarding players are claims. beeboy's fakeclaim, the unkillable claim... and well, i guess you talked about Rask's meta thing.
why do you need more content from AriCow? they haven't been lurking! do you need more content from everyone? why just AriCow?
In post 210, Extrapolated Eagle wrote: it's ridiculous to sit there paranoid of everyone at the start anyways, you don't get anywhere. You have to start with a theory, with some trust in one place and you move on from there. If that doesn't work out you reevaluate, etc.

rad. like, out of game for a sec, i like the temporary trust thing because being uncertain is a big problem for me!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Klingon, do you have a read on Elsa and Anna right now?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 224, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 220, shos wrote:
I am officially back from VLA. Will fully catch up and all tomorrow.

In a 9-page game you need time to fully catch up?

You rolled Scum, didn't you. :(

VOTE: Shos

sadz

mmmm... this seems a bit nitpicky. like, maybe shos just doesn't have time to do anything today?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 222, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 219, A Real Scourge wrote:Klingon, do you have a read on Elsa and Anna right now?

No, their antagonism towards Beeboy - and vice versa - clouds the read.

i can understand that.
In post 214, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ok Ari is so damned better than this ...

I'm kind of confused

~Elsa

how is ari 'better than this', FA? he's kinda been bugging me but it's hard to pin down why.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 341, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 340, beeboy wrote:Snarky where is my Flavour Name SCP Number and Object Class

You can probably find that in your role pm.

lmaoooo
In post 335, kelbris wrote:Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

A Real Scourge-scum, after going through his ISO I believe he is scum alongside Rask, primarily because of post #181.
Alchemist-null, need to see a bit more content before I come to a conclusion.
Aristocow-town, nothing in the ISO screams scum to me.

I also believe I figured out what was meant by "not counting towards endgame purposes", what it means is that let's say we have 3 mafia and 3 town players left with him amongst them, he would not be counted meaning mafia would win-whilst he can vote, he is not counted towards the town's players when comparing the two teams for an endgame situation.

I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

P.S. sorry about not being online much, been busy IRL.

'rule 6 says flavour is not alignment indicative, but my gut says Snarky's flavour is alignmentive indicative anyways!'
come on kelbris

also, you've just cited the same post everyone else has. like, you should rethink this because after my flip your vote on me is gonna look the worst, it's so bleh.
Elsa and Anna are town. i hope kelbris is scum because i can see him getting wagoned tomorrow considering today

VOTE: kelbris

i'm not completely caught up! i've only read the last few pages
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

mmm actually!

VOTE: Alchemist

Alchemist i'd love for you to explain your beeboy read at the moment.

In post 334, Holly and Sugar wrote:
In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.

this is so weird, it's like... i don't even know how explain it because it's so strange in so many ways. on one hand it looks like you're preparing to push Eagle for townreading me, but you could only do that properly if i actually flipped scum, which means you can't be scum for that because scum you would know i'm town.

on the other hand, this also looks like a threat. like.. 'don't townread Scourge, i don't want anything getting in the way of the wagon', which is scummy for obvious reasons. plus, all Eagle said was he 'liked me at this point', which is way different than what you were implying Eagle was saying. i dunno how to feel about it.
that and, Eagle's points weren't about playstyle at all... you could argue they're wrong, but you can't argue that accusations of omgus, fluff, only attacking Eagle for playstyle, and finally a gut scumread are 'just playstyle' for Task.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:32 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

catchup time.
In post 355, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 345, A Real Scourge wrote:

also, you've just cited the same post everyone else has. like, you should rethink this because after my flip your vote on me is gonna look the worst, it's so bleh.
Elsa and Anna are town. i hope kelbris is scum because
i can see him getting wagoned tomorrow considering today

VOTE: kelbris

i'm not completely caught up! i've only read the last few pages

o.O

Wut.

one of the reasons i like Eagle for town is that he seems to think about things before immediately voting for them.
Eagle, what i meant by that is, in the event of my mislynch, kelbris' vote looks terrible, hence the 'i hope you're scum'. i DO think he's got a good chance of flipping scum. i wanted to see how he'd react to the threat. i guess i shouldn't have expected much considering his posting history in this game.
In post 356, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

I swear, I think you're probs town and I feel better about Elsa than you, but I don't like the way you vote so much. :/

why don't you like the way i vote? kelbris i think is genuinely scummy, and Alchemist (i'll say this since he's responded since i voted) i wanted to see some more from because i didn't understand his thought process. i like alchemist's answer, by the way.
In post 359, AristoCow wrote:EA looks townie though I don't understand it. ARS needs the noose. Need to talk this over with Ari. EE's catchup post is lolzy, I'd 360noscope that.

VOTE: ARS

Klingon is pinging me red. Snarky is town.

unrelated to the game, but i'd rather be called scourge than ARS. i'm not a fan of it! <3
this vote came out of nowhere, honestly. it really looks like you're just hopping onto the wagon. cite your sources? which player are you sheeping here, bro? ;)
you actually give a reason to scumread Eagle here, but you hop on me with no explanation. bad form, cow man.
you're right that snarky and Elsa and Anna are town, though.
In post 361, beeboy wrote:
In post 360, beeboy wrote:VOTE: ARS

Decoy wagon on a dead slot feels scummy.

Yes I know he was town on my read list but my thoughts changed after hearing my reads where bad I reevaluated him.

this is interesting, considering Alchemist has enough content for there to be a rudimentary read (plus, a single vote is not anything close to a wagon!), this is reaching. your explanation for voting me was there and then you had to like.. guard against inconsistencies before anyone even said anything about it. i'm not sure why shos said this makes you townier.
In post 364, beeboy wrote:
In post 363, Alchemist21 wrote:What do you mean by this?

Your a dead slot, he was trying to create a wagon on you.
Simple logic.

you're responding to him! he asked you a question and you called him a dead slot! he's obviously playing. it's kinda funny. also, i'm female, just so ya know. if you use the right pronouns for me after this i'll know you're actually reading my posts.
In post 371, Alchemist21 wrote:Just toy with both assumptions for a moment? ARS is either Town or scum. What would you make of E&A's vote in each case?

Also was there anything else that contributed to your ARS scumread other than the vote on me?

i like Alchemist's questions here. it looks like he's trying to figure beeboy out here, and the questions don't look faked because he seems pretty serious about following up.
that, and this reaction to my vote on him is pretty good.
UNVOTE:
In post 372, SnarkySnowman wrote:I don't know why there's such a big wagon on scourge tbh. More people should be voting Eagle.

ya got me, snarky. help me sort my wagon? i disagree on the Eagle scumread though.
In post 374, beeboy wrote:
In post 371, Alchemist21 wrote:Just toy with both assumptions for a moment? ARS is either Town or scum. What would you make of E&A's vote in each case?

Also was there anything else that contributed to your ARS scumread other than the vote on me?

If ARS was scum I would suspicious of E&A but nothing incriminating on it's own.
If ARS was town I would town I wouldn't think anything of it.

Yes I don't like the way ARS was adding fuel to the me vs E&A fire without picking a side. I also haven't seen anything overly towny from his posts looking back at his iso.

how was i adding fuel to the fire? i was trying to stop the insults because i hate when games are like that. and why would i need to pick a side?? the fight was not about anything game-related.
In post 379, shos wrote:Raskol, change your avvie back :(

Scourge atill needs rope, whereas beeboy becomes much townier.

how is beeboy towny? at all?

In post 383, iraonavp wrote:
In post 347, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??

Like just before she was whiteknighting shos, and now here's an implication that he's scum-aligned.

this is crazy, right here. you appear to be trying to call me out on an inconsistency, by misrepresenting the situation
really
hard.
yes, i DID imply he was scum aligned, because his was terrible!
when i 'whiteknighted' him (read, disliking Klingon's vote because it seemed forced and out of place considering all shos said at that point was that he would read up and post tomorrow), he hadn't done anything yet. he was null. i was commenting on klingon's vote. you can't whiteknight a player at L-6! now that he's done things, i didn't like some of them.
i'm looking forward to you explaining how my read on shos developing
based on shos's posts
is scummy. go on!

you saw the wagon, and checked my ISO for opportunities to hop on. the evidence is .
VOTE: iraonavp
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 384, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 373, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually

VOTE: klingoncelt

Why'd you jump off the wagon?

why did you two jump off the wagon?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

hm, i should rephrase that. i don't really think beeboy is scum. what i should have asked shos is 'how does what beeboy did make him townier'? because it wasn't good.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:45 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 391, Raskolnikov wrote:You don't think beeboy's towny but you don't really think he's scum either?

i don't think that he's scum, I also don't think that he's done anything recently that warrants 'beeboy is townier now'.
it's this crazy thing called nulltown. I know, weird right???
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:50 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 392, shos wrote:Why has scourge nit been lynched yet?

thanks for being useful!
how about 'so and so, you should vote scourge, because [case]'
Or
'those of you not voting scourge, why is she town?'
nope! complain instead. I'll wait until iraon responds and see which one of you want to vote.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:52 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

better yet, answer my question about beeboy, shos.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, what i asked was:

In post 390, A Real Scourge wrote:hm, i should rephrase that. i don't really think beeboy is scum. what i should have asked shos is 'how does what beeboy did make him townier'? because it wasn't good.

so my question is really 1) what events made you view beeboy is townier than he was to you before, and 2) why?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

uhhhh huh. alright, keep repeating that i need to be lynched. pretty amazing how you found scum within ten pages and don't feel the need to continue to try and sort me, considering you're apparently around to chat. i can FEEL your effort from here. :P
townreads are pretty important when it comes to PoE reading.
that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:41 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

is there anything else you're willing to talk about, then? do YOU have questions for me? do you have reads to discuss? if i'm scum, don't you want some association reads from me or something?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 401, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: shos 110% scum

im good with that
In post 403, shos wrote:Nope ^_^

at least you're owning it.
VOTE: shos
maybe i'll still push iraon depending on what he says when he gets back, but i'm also up for lynching the guy who put his feet up after hunting for ten pages, esp if Snarky's up for it.
In post 404, Alchemist21 wrote:@Scourge, Why is Beeboy Towny to you? You are correct that I was trying to get into his mind to try to better understand him, and the biggest impression I got is that he seemed evasive in answering my questions (shos seems to be acting similarly to you here). The lesser impression I got was that he was trying to protect the E&A slot by not wanting to discuss it, and then tying its alignment to yours. From my POV, if either slot that voted me is scum, it's more likely E&A for how they immediately followed you after they were voting for you, and it's HIGHLY unlikely that you two are scum together as Beeboy suggested because it seems like a pretty bad move for scum to tie their votes like that.

eh, beeboy isn't super towny, it's more like he's done things i don't see scum doing. things like, wanting to lynch Snarky despite how that was going against the tide, the whole thing with Elsa and Anna looked kinda TvT (if i have to pick between them beeboy is worse but i'd rather not lynch there, like i said).
he's just.. so aggressively null because i disagree with almost everything he does so completely, he doesn't seem to be trying to please everyone.. it's a very independent playstyle if that makes any sense, but i also don't get the feeling he's being contrary on purpose, these are all optimal plays to him. actually yeah... thinking about it, less null and more towny. i guess my reservations come from how beeboy could just be like this all the time. but i'll call him townish.
what bothers me is how shos just refuses to answer about why
he
thinks beeboy is town so much. well, that's not the
only
thing, lmao.

from this i'm thinking you're scumreading beeboy, then? what do you think about shos? any urge to try and figure him out? try asking him all the questions i did, see if he answers you.

preview: sisters, could you answer my question? you asked Rask why he got off my wagon, and then i asked you why you got off my wagon to vote Alchemist. what's your read on me?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

wait, you can't tell me what your read on me is? uh.. aight, i'll leave it, but you'll be explaining later.

i don't really have a problem with Alchemist. can you explain why he's scum?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 411, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My vote is in the wrong place. Oops.
VOTE: rask

Scourge is bad lynch. She does so much pro town stuff. She feels weird, yeah, but she felt weird in my last game. Back off of her let's get scum.

<3
but i want to clarify. Eagle, are you actually that confident that i'm town, or are you saying that you feel my play is pro-town enough (or, was, i guess) that you'd rather wait until tomorrow to sort me properly? i could see it being a mix of both, but i want to know where your townread is coming from. i mean, you don't have a scumgame to compare to, right?
In post 415, Raskolnikov wrote:I hate this game because I'm only getting townreads and some nullish-could-be-scum

even ARS it felt he got voted too easily and his recent posts are townishy even tho that 1 earlier post is still bad

you guys dont even let me vote klingon

i find PoE townreads pretty useful for narrowing scum down, you're not a fan?
if you felt i was voted too easily, which votes on my wagon seem opportunistic to you?
In post 416, shos wrote:Yeah I was hard scumreading neenoy before, but scourge gave me a strong feeling of "scum riding on beeboy's wagon" and as such, that means beeboy is probtown.

Eagle, you said that Scourge does lots of town stuff? what?
and do you have info that I don't that makes you say that you won't discuss him today? (yes/no only please)

why did you get that feeling? i've never voted beeboy, and i don't remember pushing for his lynch.
In post 417, Alchemist21 wrote:I can see shos' response coming from Town that didn't want to go into the details of an associative read with their scumread (Scourge) but is willing to discuss it with others.

i'm just trying to figure out how he actually got that associative read..
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 421, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I think your play is pro-town enough and I feel a lot better about a lot of other lynches. You feel weird but you felt weird yesterday and you're pushing for reads and doing things that seem pro-town, so I want to lynch people I'm scumreading hard today.

okay, it's about what i thought, and i can relate to the feeling.
In post 424, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 380, iraonavp wrote:Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.

I've played some games with Shos. I've played in games he's hosted.

No matter who the player is, though, not being able to keep up with 9 slow-moving pages is never a good look.

Your defense of him was therefore suspicious. Still is, actually, even though I'm now sure that he's Town.

Why did you defend Shos?

why are you so sure shos is town?

i'll wait until iraon answers your question, but then i'll have something to say about the other content of this post.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 425, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 422, SnarkySnowman wrote:Still sure shos is scum and not sure why we're voting otherwise.

Case, please?

i dunno about Snarky, but you can ISO me and ctrl-f shos if you want to see why he's scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 431, shos wrote:So
I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

I can't find what I found scummy :(

talk to me about your other scumreads, shos. and what did you think you found scummy? did you think i was pushing the beeboy wagon?

not completely caught up, if i miss questions or something, just lemme know.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

if you're taking it as a scum claim, why did you only bring it up after i voted you? and, if i'm scum, why'd you ask me to unvote you?

like.. this isn't the reaction i'd expect from town, but that's because it's just so weird that i don't see the benefit for it as either alignment! why aren't you trying to get me lynched (all you did was vote me and say 'this is good', which sounds like you're parking your vote there more than trying to push for me to be dead) if you think i've scum claimed, and why did you just say that you're afraid of being lynched when you have one, single, vote on you?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

it's either a scum claim or it's not and i'm being sarcastic (it's really obviously the latter)
you sound like you're
choosing
to take it as a scum claim.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm still really unsure as to why one vote makes you so nervous... like i feel like scum wouldn't be so transparent about it? i want to see how others respond to this because its weird.

"that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?"
you're talking about this then, where i say that shos' behaviour is anti-town. i'm saying this because no town players know anyone's alignment 100% without role-related stuff, and if it's role-related stuff then there's still no way for that player to know i'm scum because i'm not. so, from shos' pov, where my alignment is not certain, refusing to interact with me is refusing a conversation and information that could be looked back on later if i flip.
it's a part of speech, and most definitely not a scumclaim.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

UNVOTE:

no.. thinking about it, scum doesn't do this. i was pretty sure about it when i voted after seeing your posts replying to Klingon, but this just seems too honest(ly weird) to be coming from scum, the more i think about it. particularly the line about how my posting reminded you that i existed, it just sounds like something town is way more likely to say than scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 447, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 446, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 428, Davsto wrote:
A Real Scourge (5): shos, Holly and Sugar, AristoCow, beeboy, iraonavp

This bothers me. The only guy on there I like is shos. Conversely the only people who explicitly were against the lynch are EE and snarky, (alc and klingon not really saying much either way).

If it is ARS then I could see him being with kelbris (who has him as scum but didnt vote) and maybe having one person on his wagon or a mistaken townread. The problem is that if the townreads aren't mistaken then having 1 on here plus the kelbris position would be scum going too hard on one of their own; kelbris would have to vote eventually as scum if the lynch was going through since it would look terrible if he didn't and would doom him next day.

If it isnt ARS then it could still be kelbris, 1 person on here and the third also on here or a mistaken townread who's actually scum. I think its more likely?

This iraon ARS converssation is complicated and some of its semantics but they probably aren't scum together now at least.

fuck sorry

kelbris might be who i go back to (now that i've gone through voting Alchemist, then shos, then finally iraon) Shos i'm still not sure about and i'd like to see how he responds but i'll leave him for now. kelbris just feels too easy. Alchemist i like, and iraon is.. i don't even know. but the vote bothered me since i made it and yeah, after thinking, him being weird town just makes more sense to me.

i think if you go too deep into the pre-flip associatives on day one, though, you'll just drive yourself crazy.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

no, that's wrong. the vote didn't bother me since i made it, it bothered me since iraon replied. it felt really right when i first made it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 451, Raskolnikov wrote:The problem with scumreading ARS is that she sounds like a nice person

aw! thank you.

but that shouldn't have anything to do with the game, Rask! :P

are you scumreading me then? are you really not voting me because of that, or was it just a joke? are you not voting me because you dislike the wagon?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

waait Rask i just remembered that i had things that i wanted to explain to me. i think you told me that the meta thing with RC was a reaction test toward him, didn't you?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm interested in your thoughts on iraon, Alchemist. what scum agenda do you see in his posts just then?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i see, that's fine then. thanks for the detailed explanation.

so in the end it didn't give overwhelming evidence one way or the other. it's hard to for me to judge the because i've never played with you and only have word of mouth, but what you've done here seems like a reasonable course of action. can you reply to as well?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 459, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 458, A Real Scourge wrote:i see, that's fine then. thanks for the detailed explanation.

so in the end it didn't give overwhelming evidence one way or the other. it's hard to for me to judge the because i've never played with you and only have word of mouth, but what you've done here seems like a reasonable course of action. can you reply to as well?

is bad
I don't like how you were trying to be neutral with them even as you had E/A voted
is bad (somewhat moreso because it follows 345)
your view on beeboy is weird
Your attitude is friendly and even comes off as naive(?) which feels wrong for someone wagoned and under pressure
After a lot of reflection I think I'm weirded out because of how everytime you ask someone something or even scumread them it's like you give them an out, like a really big chance to change your mind.

But it was way too easy to wagon you which feels wrong and I don't like the people who hopped on. I'd feel better about something like kelbris because even if hes town I won't have any remorse.

man, not sure how i feel about people thinking of me as lynchbait.. but it's probably my own fault.
alright.
all of these are legitimate, honestly.
the reason i had the sisters voted was because i was trying to say that what they wanted to do (get lynched, and then get beeboy speedlynched), was anti-town, and so town shouldn't do it. i was trying to tell them that if they were town, they needed to rethink things. i also really don't like personal fights in games.

my attitude has been mentioned by other people before. i don't know if i'm naive (but if i was, i wouldn't know, why i?), but i am friendly. i like to have fun, and i don't like it when things get personal. i'm not sure how you expect someone to respond when they're under pressure, as you say, but.. like.. do you expect me to get angry and stop being friendly? that's not how i do. plus, a wagon in a game isn't gonna make me upset. i get upset from personal attacks and such.

the fact that you're saying this is making me rethink things. i want to be taken seriously, and if that means taking a more serious tone in my posts, i'll try it out.
the bolded line is what really gets me though. i think you're town, and this is a large part of why. because you might be right. i mean, i'm still new to this, i'm trying to work things out, but i like that you're giving me genuine advice here. i try to hunt through townhunting, but i guess if i too easily give out townpoints, it kind of defeats the purpose, huh?
the aim of my voting is to get a reaction out of the people i'm voting. i always vote people i could see being scum. if it looks like i gave them an 'out', it means they did something that i think scum wouldn't do in their position. i think i've given reasons for all of my unvotes or changes, and it'd be helpful if you told me which ones weren't deserved. not everyone i've unvoted is free of suspicion from me, either. in the cae of shos, for example, i'm just less confident. and in the case of iraon.. well, see the below.
In post 464, iraonavp wrote:UNVOTE: A Real Scourge

Glad we could reach an understanding. I also conveniently have found another person to vote now, at the same time as I am no longer reading you as scum-aligned.

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

In post 460, Elsa and Anna wrote:The real issue with the ARS wagon is that I tried to make counterwagons on people I thought were town but were objectively and none of them took.
Feels like a town wagon solely because of that, or the people I voted while trying to hit town (Alch) were scumpartners.
Either way, not too happy about the ARS wagon at this time. Not too happy about Raskol's 'sounds like a nice person' logic either but don't necessarily think it's alignment indicative.

I have good feelings about this.

VOTE: Aristophanes

I don't think that you have gathered any reliable information from this endeavour. You are making so many assumptions here it's just ridiculous. ARS could be being bussed already. Alchemist could be scum-aligned. The scum-aligned players might not be voting on your opportune counterwagon because they don't want to follow someone whose opinions appear to change at (on?) a whim. They may have felt unable to convincingly change wagons in the short day or whatever your pristine counterwagon opportunity gave them. Or, you could be scum-aligned! Trying to predict the actions of an alignment with so many interfering variables is comparable to astrology.

I have a hard time seeing you believe what you're saying here. It really looks to me like this is more serving the agenda of making E&A look town-aligned rather than finding the scum-aligned players. In a sort of "wow what a great try at finding scum, elsa and anna" way.

Also the way you deem it necessary to even announce this. You seem perfectly happy stating your opinion on other players without reasoning, "ars is a mislynch" would suffice.

I'll think about Aristophanes, I'm not sure how I feel about that vote.

iraon, i don't really feel we reached an understanding.. like i said, i unvoted you because i think a lot of what you say is weird and like.. purposely suspicious? the line about how you've 'conveniently found another person to vote, at the same time you've stopped scumreading me' sounds like something a different person would say to sarcastically describe your play. i can hear this hypothetical person in my head saying 'yeah, iraon isn't scummy at all! he just does conveniently scummy things'.

that and.. why is it weird that Elsa and Anna announced this? they gave their views and gave their reasoning.. nothing wrong with that. and they, like..
just
explained why they made votes like the Alchemist one without reasoning.

In post 471, Elsa and Anna wrote:Last time I tried that counterwagon formation thing with reasons it ruined the game for Plotinus and Ether blacklisted me so I'm not going down that alleyway again.

Guess there's a happy medium to be found there. I'm not good at this.

regardless of how you feel about the sisters method for trying to catch scum in opportunistic voting, it looks like an honest try to me.

dfgdg
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 479, iraonavp wrote:
In post 478, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok, I've gone through Ira's ISO.

@Ira; How much of their thoughts and opinions do you think Town should express?

I don't feel like I should answer this question.

You wouldn't know it, but I don't even have a single vote on me right now. That must be the flaw in Elsa and Anna's play!

Elsa and Anna, would you please link me to the referenced instance in which you did something similar?

and then you make posts like this, where... okay, honestly, i don't understand what you're saying in the middle line. can you explain this?

why shouldn't you answer a question about game theory? the amount of info that a Town player should give about their opinions is entirely theory... your opinion on this shouldn't be something you need to keep hidden.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 477, Klingoncelt wrote:Here's a reads list, discuss:

TOWN
Extrapolated Eagle
Shos

LEAN TOWN
A Real Scourge
Elsa and Anna(Frozen Angel & Radiant Cowbells)
Holly and Sugar(Itlepip & kirroha)

NULL
Alchemist21
Raskolnikov
SnarkySnowman

LEAN SCUM
AristoCow(Aristophanes & TheCow hydra)
Beeboy

SCUM
Iraonavp
Kelbris

klingon, you seem to make a lot of reads based on meta, which is fine (and obviously not all of them are like that, considering you haven't played with everyone here)
i don't really have a problem with it, it's just not how i play. so it's hard for me to see some of your reasoning since i don't know the players (Aristocow, for example)

but, i agree with your list for the most part, and in the parts where i don't, i can see why you'd put a player there considering how you've presented your views so far. why is Holly and Sugar so high, though?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 518, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm ok with kelbris or rask, I guess. I really want task but kel is fine too. He was uber scum in the first posts and I haven't seen anything less since. Still don't see the newbie vibes shos and scourge get off of him.

i don't remember saying I was getting newbie vibes. kelbris's account was made in 2014!

this post is kind of a prod dodge, but hopefully I'll post tonight.

i think Klingon is town. all her meta application makes sense and I like how she's responded to me.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

hey guys i know this doesn't really matter or anything, but i'd rather be called Scourge than ARS! the latter sounds like i'm a government agency.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i like Klingon and Alchemist, and iraon is weirding me out. sorry i haven't been super engaged.

pedit: ehhh, everyone in the game has been avoiding the thread lmao, so yeah i don't think it's alignment indicative.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 609, Raskolnikov wrote:Idk I always find it impossible to wagon/lynch afks especially near deadline and it's annoying af. We have to consolidate on something.

are you reading iraonavp as town?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 613, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 600, shos wrote:Oh my gawd,

Dream guy are you British?

I don't like his nonchalante talk in response to the wagon on him. It makes me think he's scum, it feels fake as hell

Why does it read fake? He's had that same tone since his first post.

tonal reads are *fart noise*
shos you also called one of my fluffposts fake. that just a thing with you? like if the majority of players actually used different tones when under pressure as town or scum i'd be converted to the church of meta-reading
Rask, i totally want you to weigh in, though. on account of the convo we had on this subject earlier. (i mean the tone is different but it still feels relevant to me. it's what i thought of anyway!)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Klingon your currently voting iraon and are one of the reasons I settled that way. and i like the vote. whered that scumread go??
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh!! i completely misread that. i thought klingon was listing lynch targets, not listing people who need to move their votes.

tbh tho with 20 hours we really need to decide. i don't think that sentiment by itself is wrong!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, sorry, i forgot i wasn't allowed to use exclamation points. ill go back to typing in monotone so i can be srs enough for the group. sorry, 'serious'. :igmeou:
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i don't understand your last post.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 631, Elsa and Anna wrote:You never cease to surprise me, blue hedgehog. I thought that that capsule you were in exploded in space-
Well, what can I say? I die hard. You actually saved me you know.
So, it was a chaos emerald. But, there's no way you could have activated the chaos control using an emerald that's fake.
So, there's more to you than just looking like me. What are you, anyway?
What you see is what you get. Just a guy who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the hedgehog!
I see. But you know, I can't let you live. Your adventuring days are coming to an end.

...well, i can safely say that's the first time someone's managed to turn my mood around so quickly.
i love the internet.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

but seriously, that response was so out of left field i don't even know what to do now.

time to marvel at iraon's sass in , maybe? iraon only one of those three answers actually answers a question and just because i appreciate your humour doesn't mean i appreciate the rest. :P
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:30 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

two people supporting a lynch isn't enough for it to happen! we're running on fumes here, and a Klingon lynch isn't happening.

a no lynch is awful, Klingon pushing for a lynch is barely alignment indicative when it's the best play! seriously, we have no time. everyone who's here needs to pile onto a lynch, now.
i'll be here right up until deadline, btw, so if the lynch ends up not being on iraon i can still hammer.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i hope Eagle and Aristo and whoever else is on one of the vanity wagons shows up before deadline.

honestly the low number of votes on the three wagons Elsa and Anna pointed out, and our trouble now, should indicate that at least one of them is on scum, not that they're all on town...
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:36 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 583, shos wrote:ISO of Ironav is really town.

In post 595, shos wrote:Ira do you often go on frantic septuple-posting frenzies when under pressure?

In post 596, shos wrote:Coud you link me to a game in which you were lynched as town?

shos, the last two questions indicate suspicions on iraon. can you explain why you've decided to try and get a lynch on klingon that all of two people (you and E&A) support? instead of an iraon lynch? or kelbris, or even staying to push on dream man?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

if Alchemist knew that, and he should have since you've already claimed it, i'm fine with letting him hammer.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:54 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

me and you are here, and we'd also need iraon just to get kelbris to L-1, which tbh i'd be okay with.

either way we need another player to get a hammer. :(
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask are you going to let it no lynch if we don't vote kelbris?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

hey guys, prodging but i haven't read. kelbris was a vig kill, right? no scum would kill that. Alch was definitely a scum kill.

with this number of players i dont think multiball is likely, but a third party SCP makes a lot of sense.
don't know what's going on so not gonna vote, hopefully ill be on later to participate.
Mother of All was a cool role.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i agree that Alchemist was really town, but i also think Klingon is town so that's fine. id like to hear her explanation for her choice, though.

preview: shos are you still scum? who are your scumreads right now? very sorry, im not caught up but i wanna participate.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:24 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Eagle, what's with you and shos and the woofing?

oh, right, Kling is at L-1. illill catch later tonight so ill probably see it but if someone could quote the case thatd be hella.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:53 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 820, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 805, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 788, beeboy wrote:i want to see klingon claim o.o

I am Town.

I have a 2-shot alignment-investigate, however my results go to a random player.

I investigated Alch last night. Lot of good that did.

if the results went to someone random, they can confirm, right? Is the player the results go to chosen out of player slots or is it from players who are alive at the end of the night?

Scourge is asking all the wrong questions and it's pinging me.

what are the right questions? what are the wrong questions? i have a pretty good reason for asking the questions i have.

also i think we should back off Kling. at least let her use her other investigative shot?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

scum will just kill that target if they're town. we can't do that.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm really sorry about my lack of activity, guys! it's outside stuff. i'm normally not like this.

shos' proof of being town is paper thin, tbh. but i won't press it any more. i don't know if Eagle's reasons are as good as he thinks.

i think Eagle's town (probably..?), it's just shos i'm worried about.
and Mario replaced AristoCow, right? it's weird because i'd be totally happy with the Mario wagon except he's voting shos. and your own scumpartner isn't an ideal counterwagon! but i could be wrong on one or the other, and since it doesn't look like we can lynch shos today, i'm good with the Mario wagon from what i've seen of his ISO. (not that it's a lot)

i'll read up properly tomorrow. Klingon, you're voting Elsa and Anna. do you think Mario is town? what about Eagle?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

also Klingon is there a reason you full-claimed your abilities but didn't claim your SCP number? if there is, just say so.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:14 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

why is it questionable? there's nothing wrong with it. i hit a bit of a rough patch but i'm not replacing out.
that post wasn't forced, either.. if i didn't have anything to say ii wouldn't have said anything. it took me a whole minute of my life to type, lmao

also, that post was 75% content. just because im busy doesn't mean I don't want to play. it's also not a long post at all... literally everything except the activity apology is content!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

would you hammer Mario, Kling?
and to make sure we're on the same page, you're a sea slug then? the adventurer dude? i'm trying to think about how that relates to an investigative power... i guess he is an explorer that's cataloged a lot of artifacts.

well, it doesn't matter.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, i wasn't telling Klingon to hammer Mario, i was asking if she would. if i wanted him dead, i could just hammer him myself.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:47 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 887, shos wrote:865:
at first he talks about my "proof of being town". Which is that? where has this been said? "but he won't press this anymore".
The only thing I can recall is me saying that eagle can vouch for me. nothing else. this looks like an attempt to "weigh in" on the subject without saying much. And why be "worried" about me? it all sounds like garbage you put in here to seem like you're contributing.

Then there's a "I am willing to jump on the bandwagon, but woah, chainsaw, associative tell without flips, and way to stay on the fence on literally everything you're talking about.

The entire post looks like a buildup to joining a mario-mislynch.

you said it right here:

In post 837, shos wrote:Klingon, why townhunt instead of scumhunt? Makes no sense to me for a 2s cop; also cop results on a dead peraon is meeeeeeeh.

Also I kinda have eagle confirming I am town so let go of that.

there's literally no other way to interpret that. i'm not pressing it anymore because i have no proof, and if you're both town it'll resolve itself.

i don't need to buildup to a mario lynch, i think he has a good chance of flipping scum and based on what i've read i've no reason to doubt it.
you're finding things to dislike in my post, and it's forced. i'm 'worried' about you because i'm scumreading you.

the worst part of this post here? you're still voting Mario. you confidently state that i'm 'building up to mislynch', but you still think Mario is scum. even if both of those reads are independent, the fact that you do not express a single DOUBT about this mislynched i'm apparently trying to jump on, is laughable. and scummy. you're not trying to think about my alignment, you're just looking for things you can view as scum.

this is a better wagon than the Mario one. he knows he's on a mislynch and is trying to attack me for it before i've even got onto it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, have you explained why you even joined the Mario wagon? as soon as the Klingon wagon was dismantled by her claim, you moved over to Mario with no word about it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:52 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i convinced myself of this like halfway through .

shos-scum means Mario town regardless of how i feel about him, and i'm much, much more confident in shos scum.

though Dream man still needs to reply, because i think he was out of line when he told me i should replace out.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

^^^^preferably shos. just look at him in relation to the Mario wagon.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

your reasoning for being town is that you have Eagle 'confirming' you. i cannot and will not just blindly trust that!

and fantastic, you want people to vote Mario without a case. awesome. so you'll wait to push me on the Mario thing after he flips town? you said you thought it looked like i was preparing to jump on the Mario mislynch. how does someone, as town, have such a thought, but still push completely for the Mario lynch? how can you simultaneously say that i'm prepping for a mislynch, how could town you believe that, when you are pushing him as scum?

preview: Eagle, that's not a confirmation. that's 'looking' town.

and i don't know how to explain my argument more than i just did...

who did Jmo replace again, Elsa and Anna?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, i feel better about this then. Eagle is still town and he's not confirming shos as anything besides 'probably' town.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Eagle, players don't always play exactly to their meta... it varies based on their mood and how they feel about the game and stuff. but yeah, regardless of how you feel about Klingon, we should give her a day.

when i have time after dinner i'll give Mario a proper look through. i've looked at Aristocow enough.

Eagle, i think you should tell us about that pm you received. it's already been outed.
unless there's more significant information that you believe is
worthwhile
to keep from scum, in which case, you should keep it hidden. but based on what i know, i'd like to discuss it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 910, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: A Real Scourge

rask you have to talk about this and how it relates to the gamestate. what's your read on Mario?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, so you've said i'm scummy, but i don't think you've explained why. at least, you haven't explained why i'm 'scummy again' or why you decided to vote me over shos.

i'd also like feedback on the whole 'shos calling the wagon he's on a mislynch', thing. like if he's town and thinks Mario is scum then how did he come to the conclusion that i was trying to setup a mislynch on Mario?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

lol i am the other guy, if you're talking about the person who asked Eagle to tells us the specifics of this mod correspondence

okay i'm glad we're on the same page with shos, because yeah it's weird. Eagle's even said that it just makes shos probtown, which isn't a confirmation. that and Eagle could simply be misreading the situation, we don't know.
but if you agree with what i've been saying about shos... why did you choose to vote me here? was it really just down to me vs. shos?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah i realized that shos was scum about halfway through the post lmao. i don't think Mario is scum anymore because if shos is scum then Mario is surely town
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 895, A Real Scourge wrote:i convinced myself of this like halfway through .

shos-scum means Mario town regardless of how i feel about him, and i'm much, much more confident in shos scum.

though Dream man still needs to reply, because i think he was out of line when he told me i should replace out.

yeah i just repeated myself so i'll just give you this
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

lol kay so now that that's been cleared up, can you answer this?

In post 917, A Real Scourge wrote:lol i am the other guy, if you're talking about the person who asked Eagle to tells us the specifics of this mod correspondence

okay i'm glad we're on the same page with shos, because yeah it's weird. Eagle's even said that it just makes shos probtown, which isn't a confirmation. that and Eagle could simply be misreading the situation, we don't know.
but if you agree with what i've been saying about shos... why did you choose to vote me here? was it really just down to me vs. shos?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ahahahahah
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think shos is a better lynch than Mario. i'm not really feeling it at all anymore.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, then shos-scum means Mario not-scum. better? i'd still rather lynch shos over Mario, but i can see why you want him lynched. i didn't like Aristocow's play at all.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

you mean you were roleblocked? i don't think someone else getting roleblocked would stop them from receiving the result, since you were the one who actually took the action.

why do you forget what you said? your SCP remembers everything he cataloged pretty vividly. the article says he embellishes, but he doesn't forget.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, that really depends on the mod, i think. roleblocking stops them from taking their action, but it doesn't stop passive things like PGO and bulletproof, right? you took the action, and it happened (this is provided you're not roleblocked), and the mod just sends it along to a random player... at least, that's how i would think of it. you could ask and see if Davsto can answer or not?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Dream Man is probably right about how Klingon's role works.

shos is still scum. i'll be around tonight btw.

shos, Eagle outed the pm and everything relating to it, at mine and someone's else's request (and his own volition), so you should probably explain your half as well.

preview: Snarky, can we talk about scum Eagle? i don't agree with the read, but i don't have a lot of evidence to back it up, just feelings. can you quote the case for me?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

all Eagle's said is 'probably' town. Eagle didn't receive a message saying 'the player who sent this message is town', or he would have said so. you're not confirmed.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:43 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Eagle, i read Saga, and Klingon certainly OMGUSed, but that's apparently normal for her. she also didn't panic, it's more like she retreated and tried to lurk it out.
can you quote her panicking here?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 986, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 985, A Real Scourge wrote:Eagle, i read Saga, and Klingon certainly OMGUSed, but that's apparently normal for her. she also didn't panic, it's more like she retreated and tried to lurk it out.

I read OMGUSing as panicking because that seems to be the only reason someone would do that.

Klingon just does it because it's her, as far as i can tell. i'm not certain but she's probably talked about her own meta here?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 987, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 985, A Real Scourge wrote:Eagle, i read Saga, and Klingon certainly OMGUSed, but that's apparently normal for her. she also didn't panic, it's more like she retreated and tried to lurk it out.

Saga? Was she scum or town there?

How often does she misinterpret/misrepresent people in order to OMGUS them?

she was scum there, and i read the scum thread and most of her moves were on purpose, while knowing her own meta.
i don't know how often she does it, as town or scum i only have a single game for reference!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:26 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

can you link it? tho i don't know how reading another scum game will help here.

i just don't think Klingon is lying about her own meta here. you'd know what i meant if you read Saga, but it's such a massive game, i wouldn't have read it at all if i hadn't been casually following it from the beginning! my point is that she did it in Saga because she knew she could get away with it, because it was her meta. Klingon, am i off base here? i wasn't following the game as closely as someone who was playing would have.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:34 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 992, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My point is that I made a point about her being OMGUSY like she was in YCBA and she blew it out of proportion, misrepresented it as me trying to meta her and then attacked me for trying to meta her. Which I didn't do in the first place.

On top of all this if you read YCBA her actions were all reactionary and not intentional whatsoever.

And it still baffles me that you're trying to defend her town play with her scum game. I'm so confused as to why you're doing that.

Pedit I'm not accusing her of lying about her meta

okay, i must've misunderstood then.
okay, this is different than it just being about OMGUS, now you're talking about how she acted after the accusations of OMGUS. i'd have to read again. when i asked about her panicking you just said you took OMGUS as panicking, so i assumed that's what you were talking about.

all i'm saying is that if she purposefully OMGUSed as scum because she knew it was her meta, or even just OMGUSed because it's her usual reaction, then that by itself doesn't indicate anything with her alignment.

isn't comparing her behaviour to a previous game and making a judgement based on it metaing her? i'm not saying you were wrong for doing it, and i still need to look at Klingon's reaction to it, but i think that counts as meta.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

no need to straw man Eagle, i said i was going to check it out. :( that's not furthering your case
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, Rask is town.
i'm a bit busy today, not sure if i'll get time to properly post.

Eagle, why don't you think Rask is town? come to think of it, why are you townreading me? my play is nothing like our game together, i've been pretty absent and i haven't been tugging at the reins like i was in our old game. day 1 you said that if i was town, i'd do pro-town stuff, but i haven't been, really, and i'm wondering why you're not questioning me. the only time you did was when i started up on shos and the PM thing, but you eventually just told us what was going on after i, and Dream Man i think, asked.

and shos, i can't believe i have to explain this again, but you're not conftown. Eagle says you're probably town. it's not the same thing, and it doesn't confirm Klingon. i mean, she's still town, but not because of that.

unrelated, but i love Dream Man's posts. i'm not talking about the content, just the tone. kinda makes me want to reflexively lynch him, but that might just be because he talks like a Bond villain. <3
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, i'm at L-2, and no one's declared intent or asked me for a claim. but yeah, encourage the quickhammer. :P
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:30 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, my pronouns are listed underneath my username. but it's cool, because you called me 'madam'.
i'm p sure mafia IS a social game though... even though people have different definitions of that.
i had to google 'pernicious'. it's defined as 'having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way'.

so, of the votes on my wagon, Rask's is the best, shos's is scum, and Dream Man's is maybe scum. the worst of it is that shos agreed with Dream Man's analysis of my post without looking at it too closely, whereas Dream Man could have just made an error. the points against me that he made in his large 'case' post.. i'm surprised no one said anything about them. even those who seem to be viewing me as 'probtown' haven't said a word, which i find a bit weird. either you agree or you disagree...
like, one of his points was that i was asking a question about a replacement instead of checking it for myself, which is laziness, not alignment indicative at all, and the fact that he treated it as such hasn't been addressed. yet Dream Man says nothing to Rask, who placed a vote without checking at all (the vote on jmo that was for being Aristocow's replacement, which he wasn't). it looked like he was just scanning the post looking for something to say about it, using the fact that i said i was trying and not just lazily prodging as an excuse to say that my post wasn't good enough.

i've been thinking about it, and Dream Man is either scum, or just really not self-aware. i'm thinking it could be either, but with better candidates in mind i'll lean to him being town. Dream, for someone who fluffs up his posts all the time, i think it's insane that you'd call my posts fluffy, contentless, or anything of the sort. i mean, damn, in you sing off to Eagle like you're writing a letter!

actually, fuck it, i've got time now, i'm gonna go look at the post that Dream Man says 'warrants a vote immediately'.

but in the meantime VOTE: jmo16mla even though shos is better.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:01 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 946, Dream Man wrote:
Therefore, as we can conclude that Scourge's questionable post was not made under the duress of his real-life commitments, and that a deeper analysis of Scourge's post further highlights the underlying motivations that tend to benefit scum moreso than town,

VOTE: A Real Scourge

oh my god i actually started responding point by point but the actual 'points' were so flimsy i stopped wanting to. i think there's a deeper issue here, deeper than Dream Man's 'analysis'.

1) being distracted while making a post shouldn't be an excuse. if anything, you should be more suspicious of a rushed post because it means the person wasn't paying attention, and is more likely to say something they'll regret later. a post made while relaxed is usually more put together than one made in haste.

2) you were looking at every SINGLE line of my post and finding scum motivation. i saw no evidence of trying to figure things out, or even entertaining the thought of why town would say what i did. you just took a line, explained how it
could
be scum, and then portrayed it as being exactly that. that's how scum scumhunts. they don't weigh posts and try to figure things out, they look for targets who they can push as doing something scummy, and they push them, while defending or townreading players who are doing things they consider 'towny'.

your 'deeper analysis' was incredibly surface level.

3) you keep framing me as 'taking advantage of the gamestate', such as with the situation with shos and Mario, but you fail to consider my position. i'm not stupid. at the time of that post, i hadn't been putting out content, and i wanted to get back into the game. subtly throwing shade on someone to increase suspicion toward them, as you suggested i did for shos when i said his confirmation from Eagle was thin as paper, is not something formerly lurking scum would try to do. if i had been an active participant in the discussion, capable of changing the flow of the game, then i might've tried it, but no one was in a position to have to listen to me. i can't pull the strings from the shadows when i'm not even here.[/b]

Spoiler: not game related
4) this is definitely a social game. 100%. logic is a tool, not the only way of winning. it doesn't even need to be right. everything you say is for your agenda, whatever it might be! the point isn't to be logically sound, it's to get people to listen to you, or to not suspect you. people have different strategies for that. faking confidence is something players do as any alignment! being defensive is something a lot of people do, especially newer town or town that just aren't comfortable with being suspected. just because i'm not like that, or you're not like that, doesn't mean other people aren't. this isn't chess, we're not robots, we're all trying to convince each other of our own views and all of us make mistakes.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:20 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1058, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 834, A Real Scourge wrote:scum will just kill that target if they're town. we can't do that.

so what happens if that target is scum?

what do you think?
outing cop targets is just generally a bad idea.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i wanna see what he does
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think those two could go either way? tbh i'm not sure how people are looking at shos and not seeing scum.

i also want to talk to Eagle tho, i hope he answers my questions when i get back.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

essentially, i'm a really vague flavour cop. now, my role is pretty useless unless there are fakeclaims, but there are a lot of pretty weird roles in this game so i'm not taking it to mean there is a 100% chance of there being fakeclaims. especially with how fluid the flavour can be for powers.
i'm the WaffleMaster 3000, SCP 1208. every night i can target a player and make a waffle out of them.

i targeted shos last night, and then after reading on all the pm stuff between him and Eagle, was pretty confused because the waffle i made (which shares the traits of the SCP i made a waffle out of) doesn't fit with dogs, puppies, or any kind of canines.
i made a papery-waffle. i'd bet it tastes awful.
i figure if i couldn't find an SCP that fits, shos probably can't either, so either he'll tell the truth and i just missed it in my search, or something screwy is up.
Last edited by Davsto on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

based on my waffle-maker goodness, there's an important distinction between being paper-related and being made out of paper. shos should be the latter, while simultaneously being able to send a message of a puppy playing with Eagle...?

and yeah my role is totes the best, waffles for everyone! horrible, horrible waffles for everyone

but like, shos says he didn't know the contents of the pm, but that he understood when Eagle barked at him, which i don't get unless shos himself is some kind of dog-related dude. knowing the scp wiki it might be like.. an 8 year olds crude drawing of a labrador that comes to life on the 14th of every month, but i didn't come across it in my search.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1076, Elsa and Anna wrote:Fuck you Davsto.

I'm hungry as hell now.

according to the wiki, when i waffle a living thing that's small enough, the resulting waffle-shaped thing is still alive.
Spoiler: kinda like this! (not graphic, just squished)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:30 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

it doesn't.
and shos isn't lying about his claim, i looked it up
it's kinda terrifying, but kelbris' SCP wasn't immediately threatening, so I doubt violent-scp means scum.

id still rather lynch shos than jmo. and I want Klingon to talk about shos because she seemed to not want to lynch him because Eagle said he was probtown.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

*shrug*
you're kinda null for me!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1165, Dream Man wrote:
In post 1162, Raskolnikov wrote:Dream man, do you know how kelbris died? Do you think mafia would kill one of their own night 1 and claim it as an alternative to bussing?

I do not. Because of the fact that this game is largely role madness, it is difficult to imagine the sorts of powers scum have. Kelbris's role by itself was already rather creative.

I believe that the next course of action is to wait for Scourge's result.

I am running out of options, and ideas on who might be scum.

I do, however, like Raskol's stances that I have observed yesterday and today.

By any chance, with the exception of Raskol, would anyone else like to claim that they have visited me last night?

i visited you last night, Dream. why do you ask?
and, before i'm asked..my result isn't especially useful. it all seems pretty cosmetic.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Kling why'd you lie about your number of shots and why'd you target Mario? you should've targeted shos or someone.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

'knowing your own role'? i imagine my result on anyone would be about the same in terms of usefulness. i mean, damn, the result on got on shos was that he was made of paper.
you're cool with me outing that bit, i'm assuming. Dream Man is made of metal. cool.
also, Rask could have roleblocked you, doesn't have to be a track. why're you asking? he was intentionally vague to avoid full-claiming.

preview: Dream Man if he knew that i'm sure he would have said it
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

hm... best if shos answers that before we give our opinions on it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

not pretending to have a useful power, shos. :P

but.. your not-sureness is kinda weirding me out. not the actual fact of you suspecting me, but the way you're going about it this time. you've essentially presented a bunch of 'could-haves', and you don't seem to be convinced one way or the other. you're testing the waters.
you're not thinking about why scum me would fakeclaim this, or anything like that. you're just pointing out that my role is pretty useless, therefore you're suspicious of it. no questioning as to why i would make up such a useless role? or why i would pretend to not know that you were a cardboard dog, hence why you being made of paper AND being able to bark actually made sense after all?

oh also i think someone asked this earlier, no size restrictions were mentioned in my role pm! thatd be kinda weird.

all seriousness tho, even if you think im scum, your fakeclaim theory kinda sucks. it would require me to have come up with the idea that my role only gave me a 'material', instead of a role, and then, once i saw all of your woofing, to decide that i had gotten a 'paper' result on you in the night, and that it was a weird thing that i could push. nevermind, if i wanted to do this i should have known it would amount to nothing, since there was actually no contradiction at all. there would be no point in doing any of that.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:22 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, what event got you to stop scumreading me? or at least, hard scumreading me. your tone is different now, what changed?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:15 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask, shouldn't you know the difference between a result of someone not performing a kill, and a no result from being blocked? you should at least ask the mod how your results work.

shos, stop saying you're confirmed. you're not, and Eagle said as much already. but it's fine to ask the replacement. :P

i don't know with Klingon. im fine with giving her one more day. if she manages to investigate another cop kill then we can look at her, but for now I'm too uncertain about it.
plus there's the thing with Rask, with shos still being scum, etc.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask, did you answer why you decided to roleblock Dream Man?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:02 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Rask, just cause you're town doesn't mean you're definitely right, and i'm definitely not gonna lynch you to 'prove' your analysis. you can be wrong and town, or right and scum. i don't agree that shos has to be town because of partner interactions, and i dont think that partner analysis is infallible. i mean it's cool and i think it can be helpful, but it's not 100%.

Flub, which nights did you target me and Rask?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:45 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

prodge
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

whats it with you people and announcing investigation targets?
tho as i say that ill actually ask who i should be investigating tonight. i dont really see the usefulness so i doubt the knowledge will help scum?

kling, i am a proud waffle iron and my hearing is awesome. totes.
but how come when you first claimed you confidently said your results would go to a random person? and now you're saying they go to someone with good hearing? why did you think it was random before?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

btw Rask about your idea, i think it's fine, so long as you dont attempt to block Kling or Flubber. or any other investigators we have? cant remember. i volunteer as tribute btw, if youre gonna announce it anyways as part of the plan i think its fine to volunteer.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1430, Raskolnikov wrote:but this is win-win now because if we lose I can just blame you and I get to see that thread too

you'll never see the thread. she promised you that I'm town, not that shos is 100% scum.
i'm not pulling back on shos, either. doing that's burned me before. but i'd actually be willing to both hammer Flub or stay on shos here. i have this awful feeling that shos will flip town, likely brought about by a lack of confidence, but i'm not gonna start avoiding trying to lynch people i think is scum. that way lies madness. plus i wanna trust Jeanne on this one. i also wanted to trust Dream Man, but he's changed his mind (not without cause). personally, though, i don't get why, since shos has been saying the same things he's been saying since pressure came on.

Jeanne, why are you so, so, confident that i'm town? is it role things or play things? i wanna know what to replicate when i finally roll scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos so far i've seen you say 'i blame our loss on my lack of time', and 'you guys wouldn't be lynching me if you knew my scum meta' and honestly it's just... like ughhh
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1447, Elsa and Anna wrote:Please don't hammer flubber. If he is getting lynched then make the partner hammer. I am phone posting and will respond to you later

don't worry, i'm not going to hammer anyone atm! just giving my thoughts.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Elsa and Anna why was that readslist enough for you to unvote?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #144) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:03 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1513, Dream Man wrote:You cannot possibly be saying this and think that I'm scum at the same time.

You're lying because you're scum.

are you talking about him saying he likes you? liking your personality has nothing to do with thinking you're scum, bro.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #145) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Dream Man, i kinda agree on Rask! on some points, i don't like how he's acted but beyond that he's looked pretty town. but your case looks like.. really similar to the one you had on me, so i hafta question its validity.

if i hadda pick right now it'd be Klingon/shos/Flubber, two within that group of three. Dream Man still looks town to me, and also looks mistaken again. Rask i'm less sure of because i think he independently looks like scum. Flubber/shos look the worse to me right now. Klingon i really have no idea, she's there cause i could see her partnering with shos. Elsa and Anna is likely town due to poe, and the fact that hard-defending me like they are really doesn't seem useful to me if they're scum.

preview: :( i dont think anything happened. ive just been a bit busy, plus this game hasn't been as interesting to me as it was before. nothing super big has happened rl, no.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Flubber
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #146) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:14 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

im sorry, i don't like it when people fall off the wagon, either. i'll try to be more present. suddenly i'm less confident in shos? i'm still worried it's gonna be aphix all over again, but i don't want that to be holding me back. maybe im biased, idk. the only one i'm sure on is Elsa and Anna and Dream Man to a lesser extent as being town. everything Rask is saying sounds all well and good, too, but i find myself just not liking it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:18 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

right i was tryna get on task but i kind of just contributed to the lack of town unity. Klingon needs to stop voting Elsa and Anna, and i don't think the Dream Man/Rask 1v1 is productive.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #148) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

are you really sure about that, though? i think Dream Man said it earlier, but there are a lot of players who didn't hammer shos, and i really doubt that if shos is town, both of the remaining scum were on his wagon.

why'd you unvote shos after his readslist, btw?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #149) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:31 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

no but.. why does that make only Flubber not scum? by that logic anyone who didn't hammer shos is town? are Flub's interactions different because he was scumreading shos?

preview: shos agrees and i still don't get the logic. is it eh 1v1 between them that mkaes Flubber different, then?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #150) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

alright, i understand where you're coming from on it.

shos or Rask? i won't lynch Klingon today regardless of what i think of her, btw. E&A won't be lynched, Dream Man is town, etc.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #151) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:19 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

was thinking about this in the shower, the utility of a scum cop that targets someone and has the result randomly assigned to someone. if that result doesn't have a name attached, it's exactly the same as a scum cop lying about who they've targeted. in this case, scum Klingon would lie about who she targeted and fake results the same way a regular cop could.

I think it's a bit different than the role Elsa is talking about, which would have the name in the investigation PM I'm assuming, since targets are random.

basically my point is that Klingons role doesn't make sense for scum. it's the same as sticking in a scum cop.

if her role is specifically tied to shos' in the setup, tho, i have absolutely no idea.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:34 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

targeted Flub last night. he's made of metal, and my PM telling me so was identical to the one i got when I investigated Dream Man.

is Rask the only person who's claimed to have visited Dream Man last night?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, right, i was asked why i targeted Flub. was basically a choice between FA, Rask, and Flub, and i wasn't gonna target the PGO.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:46 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos why'd you target Flub with yer fruit vender?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

why are we assuming i was redirected? Flub hasn't denied being made of metal, so im inclined to think he is.

what do you mean explain my results? just repeat them? I visited shos night 1, got that he was made of paper, Dream Man night 2, got that he was made of metal (metal puppy killing machine), and Flub night 3, also getting that he was made of metal. Flub, confirm you're made of metal.

preview: i got the exact same result as when i targeted Dream Man. it was also worded the same as my shos result. basically, i 'made a papery waffle' night 1, and i 'made a metal waffle' nights 2 and 3.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i doubt i was redirected. there would be no need for it!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh and Flub why the flip did you target Dream Man? his ability was basically confirmed, no one else was claiming the puppy death.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:24 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

my role is like shos' but a bit different. shos's visits are confirmed by his targets, my visits are confirmed by my accurate results. they're probably vague so that there are some players i can't tell apart, like Flub and Dream Man.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:48 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

mmm, good question actually! i kept wondering about that but for some reason it never occurred to me to ask.

Rask the roleblocker being roleblocked himself is kinda weird. redirection is a thing that could be going on, i guess, but i haven't seen any evidence of it yet, besides the Rask thing.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

where am i contradicting confirmed information, shos? i'm not sure what you're referring to here. btw, i'm a girl.
you're assuming Rask is town here. why?
and finally, huh? what do you mean i got unlucky? Rask and i both targeted Dream Man two night ago, and only one action was shown. i know mine happened, and i've already proven it by being correct about Dream Man being made of metal. you could even say i'm lying and that i'm actually a rolecop, but i STILL definitely targeted Dream man then. and then this night, i didn't target Dream Man at all, while Rask did. Rask is the one involved in both discrepancies, not me. and it doesn't
confirm
anything about Rask, either. you're making a lot of assumptions, or i'm really misunderstanding what you're saying here.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1701, shos wrote:
In post 1686, Frozen Angel wrote:Plus both ARS and Shos are fruit vendor claimers. plus shos as someone who has a good sense of hearing can listen to klingon results.

basically ARS flavor cop claim means nothing as that role is pretty much like a VT in this setup considering flavor is not alignment indicative.

wut?
ARS didn't claim FV. ARS claims to be a flavor cop, not a fruit vendor. I play with people, being a puppy, and I heard klingon's result.

she knows i didn't claim fruit vendor. she just thinks my role is the same as that. it's not, as i've already explained.

with the fruit vendor, my role, and Dream Man's role, there seems to be a lot going on with who targets who with night actions. so, what i said before was wrong, redirection isn't as unlikely as i was thinking before. both me and shos have somewhat 'useless' roles, so it kinda lends itself to there being weird redirections happening at night. ya?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

scp 2383, as in the filament light bulb that limits the document about it to being exactly 500 words? weird scp for a rolecop. or are you actually 2383-j? but that's one's apparently a beaker, which is definitely not made of metal, so you must be the one that isn't a joke.

am i right in all of that? i guess a lightbulb is made of metal... but you'd think there'd be glass too.
Last edited by Davsto on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:02 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

why is it so unbelievable for them to have forged that reaction? Shos isn't a new player.

you just said you don't see me and shos as partners, then you discard that and put me/shos as one of the possibilities to defend your poe lynch suggestion. and you even seem to be townreading me, plus you've outlined how my active is confirmed and that you don't think its likely that I have a strong passive. it all seems fake, like you're looking for a way to softly push for my lynch.

but ya, the Flub results a bit weird, im surprised he didn't question it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

the thing is i don't think its scum theatre. not shos/Flub. the more I think about it and see what's going on here the more i think it's shos/Rask.
i wish ii could explain. i suddenly feel horribly inarticulate. Klingons role is weird if shos is scum tho.
so in the end all im really sure about is scum Rask.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

and Rask, i don't doubt that shos has that fruit vendor. it's obvious he does. they wouldn't have needed to come up with it, they would've just needed to use it like that.
but my point isn't that shos and Flub are scum together. it's that you're ruling it out. to protect yourself and one of them, im not sure which.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:55 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

are you even listening to me? I just said I don't think shos is partners with Flub.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:00 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

you ruled it out because 'it's too unbelievable that they both came up with shos's role and decided to use it that way'. not because shos only ever targeted the kill target and Flubber.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

I'm doubting you cause you ruled out that shos could come up with a way to get scum utility out of a fruit vendor role. im doubting you cause you think that's more convincing than the fact that it's really obvious shos and i are not partners. and I'm doubting you because you're pretending that you're thinking really hard about the setup and partner interactions while ignoring how dumb it would be to have a flavour cop/rolecop/joat scumteam, the fact that shos is obviously not lying about his fruit vendor. and I'm doubting you because you should know that your roleblocker + that scumteam you've suggested + the other roles in the setup doesn't make sense. two investigative (one with some kind of investigative immunity) and a joat scum team does not balance out a roleblocker, an amnesiac cop, a loudmouth, and every other town ability that's flipped or been claimed!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:25 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

iraon roleblocked the player who killed/hammered him.
kelbris was a weak joat with a delay roleblock, an amnesiac watch that goes to town, and a flavour cop that gives SCP number.
jmo was an ascetic.
Ranger was a vigilante that couldn't act if targeted by an action that night.
Klingon was an amnesiac cop that delivered to shos(?)
Dream Man announced publically how many actions happened to him.
FA is a PGO who claims responsibility for kelbris death.
I'm a flavour cop that targeted shos, Dream Man, Flubber (proven to have targeted Dream Man via result)
shos is a fruit vendor who targeted Flub, the nightkill, then Flub again
Flub is a rolecop who targeted me, shos, then Dream Man
Rask is a roleblocker who targeted someone(?) Night 1 and then Dream Man twice afterwards

preview: Rask I'm saying your proposed scumteam is weak as hell! all of kelbris's abilities sucked! and his partners, against all that town power, were a possibly investigative immune flavour cop and a rolecop?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:31 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1746, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1743, A Real Scourge wrote:preview: Rask I'm saying your proposed scumteam is weak as hell! all of kelbris's abilities sucked! and his partners, against all that town power, were a possibly investigative immune flavour cop and a rolecop?

Yeah, but fruit vendor in the scumteam is even weaker. And without shos it's just you and flub left!
So you're not really going to convince me with that, though maybe when FA comes by you can talk to her.

not trying to convince you tho. my point is you're scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:36 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

now you're ateing.
and even if you
are
town, someone not believing that and mislynching is not, and will never be, game throwing! so don't pretend like it is!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

who are you warning your intent to? this isn't where you wait for a claim. is someone gonna stop you and say nooo, don't lynch? are you waiting for me to claim my doctor ability?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:38 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1755, Raskolnikov wrote:Well, it's not intentional.

if it's not intentional it's never game throwing.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1758, Frozen Angel wrote:You have a doctor ability?!

I'm confused

sorry, no, it was just a joke/dig at Rask!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:41 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1759, Raskolnikov wrote:When I'm playing dota people still say throw when it's unintentional, and it's not really a criticism because we all make mistakes.

Just about a week ago I lost a lylo as a conftown because I chose the wrong vote and I'll admit I screwed up big time there.

oh. for me game throwing is a serious accusation, it's something I'd get really pissed about, plus it's against the rules. when you say it it sounds like a threat/scare tactic. not the same thing as simply lynching wrong as town.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:43 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1764, Raskolnikov wrote:I meant I don't know what ARS is saying there

i was asking what the point of warning intent to vote in this situation was. then I sarcastically suggested some reasons one might want to warn of their intent.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

shos, she's town, come on. you said yourself that scum already know if she's a PGO or not.
im only my phone, making large posts quickly isn't possible, but i feel urgency from this. bad Klingon lynch happened partly cause ii wasn't around at deadline to help vote somewhere else, but even tho we're not close to deadline i still feel that cause lylo.
shos are you already sure on Flub scum then? or what?

if Rask is scum his ate game is really good and makes me mad. not real mad, like impressed mad. but im more sure about Rask scum, he's making too many logical leaps to protect either shos or Flub and get me lynched.
but Rask also if you're town don't go asking how to get people to trust you, that's not a good way for lylo to go down.

Rask/shos, i think. except ive kinda hated Flubs play? i don't wanna let go of shos but purely role-wise i think Rask/Flub actually makes more sense in my head rn.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

the ate is real
Rask if you're town and won't even consider me being town and shos/Flub because of bull reasons I've already said are bull and you haven't properly responded to then...! then we're fucked anyways
granted I still don't think it's shos/Flub but Rasks ate being real would mean that, so if he is he needs to seriously rethink his setup speccing skillz
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:03 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

so i was checking this to admire my avatar and i thought I should clarify my comment of 'the ate is real' was supposed to be, like, calling Rask out on it cause ate is inherently fake. when i later said 'if the ate is real' i meant, 'if Rask genuinely feels this way and isn't just appealing'.
but i very much do think he's scum, yes.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

*shrug* wait for mod, probably!
is that restriction for the entire game, or just one post? if its one post its kinda silly, tho. dunno if flub can even answer at this point.
also id forgotten til i just ISOd him now but flub has confirmed that both me and shos do not have any kind of ninja or otherwise investigative-immune powers, when he rolecopped us. i suppose thats not confirmed if the team is shos/flub or if you think it's me/flub but it basically rules out me/shos if there was any doubt of that
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

huh, so he can't post anything longer than 500 words. makes sense, i wondered if he had a post restriction after reading that page. dunno how often that'd come up without Flub forcing it like that, tho. just another silly flavour thing? it also confirms his claim, tho.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

ah, hammer came down before i could vote. that makes me worried >.<
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:29 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, maybe not. partner would know the lynch is coming
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

he must be trolling because i'm not scum and you don't appear to be trolling either and it's not freaking FA/flub now is it???
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

wait no. what i meant to say is that one you, shos/rask, is trolling rn or something
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:45 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

but yeah rask if you're actually town and we fucked it then it wasn't me/flub
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm not laughing????
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

bahhhh. i whiffed that one good. but it also felt like a learning experience. really good job scum!!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah i thought the SCp flavour was really good! plus, that site is excellent.
it's too difficult to pick a favourite, and i can't even remember the name of it, but i love that one where the containment procedures involve the staff being prepared to be flung into an alternate dimension with some of alien toll booth, and most of the article is a guideline on the weird things to do when 'people' use that fleshy toll booth.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (isolation #190) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

meanwhile i just really thought Rask was scum... oops.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”