Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by kelbris »

VOTE: A Real Scourge

for having an evil name
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by kelbris »

you have no reason to claim so early into the game, we are still in the RVS phase.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: beeboy
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by kelbris »

Frankly, I see no reason for someone to reveal so early D1 when there is no momentum against them and no real votes made against them. Some town players may think it is ok, but it just does not sit right with me, that is all.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by kelbris »

That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by kelbris »

OMG, I should've seen this coming. I fell right into that one, THAT was truly unexpected.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by kelbris »

When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:41 am

Post by kelbris »

@Elsa and Anna that "bad" post was simply an attempt to elaborate on WHY I decided to vote for beeboy. Kinda surprised that everyone here thinks that an unwarranted D1 claim is actually to be believed, in the past such a claim actually raised a few more eyebrows (which is why I took said attitude to this game). I can't name names or examples, but it has happened in at least 1 game I have played in. My "should have seen it coming" post, was me commenting on the fact that it was a joke-claim, a technique I had not actually experienced in Mafia on this site before. Also, yes, I do like to elaborate on things and no, it is not alignment indicative. It is just part of my nature that when I explain something, I may/may not go into a great amount of detail.

P.S. I will not be available to post today (I live in the AEST time zone), as I have a chess tournament to run IRL.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 am

Post by kelbris »

When I unvoted "because people did not like my vote". It was not because I messed up, I honestly believed that people would have reacted differently then what they did. In a previous game where a D1 claim with no reasoning occurred, a lot of players actually found it quite suspicious/annoying because. I simply took that idea and ran with it here, I unvoted when I realized that no-one else agreed on the subject in this game.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by kelbris »

I can't name the game but I will say this, it is not game of pokes.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by kelbris »

that post was actually answering a question on the previous page about what game I had seen the whole "claim without reason = not town-aligned" idea. Anyway Here are my opinions on the other players:

beeboy: null, whilst I don't like the fake claim that goaded me into this situation, I would not exactly call it scummy either, which is why beeboy is null for now.
Rask: scum, he is well aware of FA's use of AtE, so unless he can explain his lie in this regard, I will always see him as scum.
Snarkysnowman: neutral (neither town nor scum), I dislike his unkillable claim as in terms of SCPs the only one I can think of is SCP-682, who would most certainly NOT be on the foundations side.
Aristophanes: null, need a bit more content before I can come to a conclusion in this regard.

more reads will come soon, but in the meantime:

VOTE: rask
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by kelbris »

Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

A Real Scourge-scum, after going through his ISO I believe he is scum alongside Rask, primarily because of post #181.
Alchemist-null, need to see a bit more content before I come to a conclusion.
Aristocow-town, nothing in the ISO screams scum to me.

I also believe I figured out what was meant by "not counting towards endgame purposes", what it means is that let's say we have 3 mafia and 3 town players left with him amongst them, he would not be counted meaning mafia would win-whilst he can vote, he is not counted towards the town's players when comparing the two teams for an endgame situation.

I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

P.S. sorry about not being online much, been busy IRL.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by kelbris »

@mod I am afraid I will be V/LA until Monday. I will be going on a little weekend away (I know it is Thursday, but tomorrow we are packing and leaving in the afternoon).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by kelbris »

EBWOP
@mod I am afraid I will be V/LA until Monday. I will be going on a little weekend away (I know it is Thursday, but tomorrow we are packing and leaving in the afternoon).
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 am

Post by kelbris »

I'm back everyone, sorry I could not post yesterday, had to deal with unpacking from the trip, which was a lot of fun.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by kelbris »

@Elsa and Anna, in what way is this familiar? I am curious as to in what way Shos's ISO means that he is scum.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by kelbris »

Sorry about being AFK, things have been a bit hectic for me the past few days. With deadline running so close, I am inclined to join the Dream Man wagon, surprisingly, his name is fitting since there is an SCP called the Dream Man, who knows? Maybe the SCP will match the name, lol.

VOTE: Dream Man
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:45 am

Post by kelbris »

2 hours away from deadline.

VOTE: ironavp
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:18 am

Post by kelbris »

hehe, looks like the plan worked. I am cool with the scum PT being opened. I will say this, I checked RC (town mauled by bears or something), which meant I had a chance of being killed if no-one else chose to visit her, no-one else did, so I was killed. It was all part of our plan, mainly because of my scummy play D1.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”