Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: kelbris
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:

Did the other players' disagreement change your mind here? I'm not sure why you unvoted.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 29, A Real Scourge wrote:i don't really see scum changing their mind because of popular opinion so publically like that. a bit brazen, isn't it? though that could be a reverse to think the reverse! is that scummy to you, iraonavp?

I agree with you, I don't think that would be scummy.

(gosh do you have like... a nickname? im not sure how to begin breaking that up)

If you'd like, you could call me "ira". That's what some have done in the past.

Please don't call me "iron", though. That's just awful!
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: Elsa and Anna
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 51, Elsa and Anna wrote:Do you have a strategy besides parking your ass on obvtown?

You can't possibly consider yourself "obvtown" at this stage of the game. I understand that there's a certain degree of bravado there, but still.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:25 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 72, Elsa and Anna wrote:you expect a scum to state he is obvtown?

As a matter of fact, yes, I do.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:31 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 110, beeboy wrote:
In post 102, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Beeboy

Again, voting me is effectively voting "no lynch"

I have trouble believing you would claim that.

Why are you voting him, then?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I've been away and missed some stuff.

In post 128, A Real Scourge wrote:iraon, is that 'calling themselves obvtown' thing just neutral in your consideration for Elsa and Anna as scum, or is it part of your read?

It's a small part of a weak read. I'll try and find a better person to vote while I read through.

UNVOTE: Elsa and Anna
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I don't like Klingoncelt's vote.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I read a lot of people as town-aligned, including some of the main wagons like beeboy and kelbris. It's not a very strong read.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 256, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Ok so then this is a step in a figuring out one of your more nullish reads?

My assumption is that you didn't like Klingon s vote on shos due to the fact that it avoids main wagons in an attempt to go for lurkers, but it seems a bit out of place as that seems to be the thing you do right now.

I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

What is your read on rask, at the moment?

I think he's town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 257, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 253, iraonavp wrote:I don't like Klingoncelt's vote.

:roll: You must be new.

I'm not new. Why do you say this?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 262, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
In post 256, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Ok so then this is a step in a figuring out one of your more nullish reads?

My assumption is that you didn't like Klingon s vote on shos due to the fact that it avoids main wagons in an attempt to go for lurkers, but it seems a bit out of place as that seems to be the thing you do right now.

I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

What is your read on rask, at the moment?

I think he's town-aligned.

You mean you didn't like her vote because she said that she didn't like how absent shos has been after disappearing?

No, I didn't like these posts:
In post 224, Klingoncelt wrote:In a 9-page game you need time to fully catch up?

You rolled Scum, didn't you. :(

VOTE: Shos

In post 250, Klingoncelt wrote:Shos can easily handle 9 slow-moving pages. He's a good player.

Explain your thoughts behind him being town?

I think your case against him was awful and his reaction to it was town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:19 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 280, beeboy wrote:Rask and EE are probably town I have trouble seeing someone putting in so much effort on posts that could get potential backlash. Considering how much of the player list is idling they are just doing a lot of unneeded effort if they where scum and nothing about it in particular is pinging me.

This is why I think your argument is TvT, EE.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Aight yeah, this is good too.

VOTE: A Real Scourge
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I remember thinking she was town-aligned just from my overall feel of her tone, but I looked through her ISO and found so many things that pinged me:

In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town!
that's two mislynches
and terrible.

In post 200, A Real Scourge wrote:these few posts really make me weary about Rask.

In post 238, A Real Scourge wrote:mmmm... this seems a bit nitpicky. like, maybe shos just doesn't have time to do anything today?

and are both wtf.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 347, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??

Like just before she was whiteknighting shos, and now here's an implication that he's scum-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 424, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 380, iraonavp wrote:Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.

I've played some games with Shos. I've played in games he's hosted.

No matter who the player is, though, not being able to keep up with 9 slow-moving pages is never a good look.

Your defense of him was therefore suspicious. Still is, actually, even though I'm now sure that he's Town.

Why did you defend Shos?

It's because we are both town-aligned.

Why do you have a scum-aligned rolecard?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 329, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:

Why did you defend shos?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 399, A Real Scourge wrote:uhhhh huh. alright, keep repeating that i need to be lynched. pretty amazing how you found scum within ten pages and don't feel the need to continue to try and sort me, considering you're apparently around to chat. i can FEEL your effort from here. :P
townreads are pretty important when it comes to PoE reading.
that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?

And I'm taking this as a scum-aligned claim.

Please stop voting me, I'm afraid of being lynched.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 441, A Real Scourge wrote:if you're taking it as a scum claim, why did you only bring it up after i voted you? and, if i'm scum, why'd you ask me to unvote you?

Because you posting reminded me that you existed. I just... don't like being voted. I hope I can survive until there is only one scum-aligned player left alive, at least.

like.. this isn't the reaction i'd expect from town, but that's because it's just so weird that i don't see the benefit for it as either alignment! why aren't you trying to get me lynched (all you did was vote me and say 'this is good', which sounds like you're parking your vote there more than trying to push for me to be dead) if you think i've scum claimed, and why did you just say that you're afraid of being lynched when you have one, single, vote on you?

If I didn't want you dead, I wouldn't have voted for you in the first place.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 442, A Real Scourge wrote:it's either a scum claim or it's not and i'm being sarcastic (it's really obviously the latter)
you sound like you're
choosing
to take it as a scum claim.

Actually I didn't mean that part, I meant the part where you went "you cant know im scum" rather than "im not scum".
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by iraonavp »

UNVOTE: A Real Scourge

Glad we could reach an understanding. I also conveniently have found another person to vote now, at the same time as I am no longer reading you as scum-aligned.

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

In post 460, Elsa and Anna wrote:The real issue with the ARS wagon is that I tried to make counterwagons on people I thought were town but were objectively and none of them took.
Feels like a town wagon solely because of that, or the people I voted while trying to hit town (Alch) were scumpartners.
Either way, not too happy about the ARS wagon at this time. Not too happy about Raskol's 'sounds like a nice person' logic either but don't necessarily think it's alignment indicative.

I have good feelings about this.

VOTE: Aristophanes

I don't think that you have gathered any reliable information from this endeavour. You are making so many assumptions here it's just ridiculous. ARS could be being bussed already. Alchemist could be scum-aligned. The scum-aligned players might not be voting on your opportune counterwagon because they don't want to follow someone whose opinions appear to change at (on?) a whim. They may have felt unable to convincingly change wagons in the short day or whatever your pristine counterwagon opportunity gave them. Or, you could be scum-aligned! Trying to predict the actions of an alignment with so many interfering variables is comparable to astrology.

I have a hard time seeing you believe what you're saying here. It really looks to me like this is more serving the agenda of making E&A look town-aligned rather than finding the scum-aligned players. In a sort of "wow what a great try at finding scum, elsa and anna" way.

Also the way you deem it necessary to even announce this. You seem perfectly happy stating your opinion on other players without reasoning, "ars is a mislynch" would suffice.

I'll think about Aristophanes, I'm not sure how I feel about that vote.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 478, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok, I've gone through Ira's ISO.

@Ira; How much of their thoughts and opinions do you think Town should express?

I don't feel like I should answer this question.

You wouldn't know it, but I don't even have a single vote on me right now. That must be the flaw in Elsa and Anna's play!

Elsa and Anna, would you please link me to the referenced instance in which you did something similar?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I think some of what I've said could be interpreted as being intentionally suspicious, but that wasn't my intention. When I point out things like what you mentioned, it shows that I'm already aware of what I'm doing and stops people like Klingoncelt from attacking me for really textbook things. When I'm town-aligned, I don't like having to pander to some circlejerky idea of how a town-aligned player should act.

In post 481, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 479, iraonavp wrote:
In post 478, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok, I've gone through Ira's ISO.

@Ira; How much of their thoughts and opinions do you think Town should express?

I don't feel like I should answer this question.

You wouldn't know it, but I don't even have a single vote on me right now. That must be the flaw in Elsa and Anna's play!

Elsa and Anna, would you please link me to the referenced instance in which you did something similar?

and then you make posts like this, where... okay, honestly, i don't understand what you're saying in the middle line. can you explain this?

The implication is that the scum-aligned players are hesitant to change votes and test the waters first.

why shouldn't you answer a question about game theory? the amount of info that a Town player should give about their opinions is entirely theory... your opinion on this shouldn't be something you need to keep hidden.

Seemed like a pointless theory question to me.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I think that town-aligned players should try to express as many of their opinions as possible. I'm not going to read players as scum-aligned just because they don't post much, though. It's just something that makes people easier to read.

I'm not sure what you're having difficulty understanding, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some deep internal inconsistency with how I play.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Caught in my own elaborate web of lies, alas.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 487, Alchemist21 wrote:Well there is an inconsistency here. Up until your recent post about E&A your posts seem to only give us your conclusions and not how you arrived at them (the explanations that are there are either vague or just agreeing with somebody). If you believe that Townies should express their opinions because it makes them eaiser to read then I think your posts would be more fleshed out than they are so that others could read you as Town.

No, this doesn't logically follow. I don't claim to be playing optimally.

I was actually expecting an answer similar to "only what's necessary to avoid giving scum more info than they already have" as I know a few players think that way, and was going to look back at any of your previous Town games to see if they were consistent to your play here. I still might do that, but the contrast between your play and your philosophy on Town play makes me think you're scum who hasn't wanted to say much. The E&A post being the exception to your posting so far makes me think you're scum who thought they had an excellent opportunity to scumread a Townie.

Sometimes I just don't feel like saying stuff, or I just don't have much to say. If you look at the game I played as scum-aligned, I put in a lot more effort than I am putting in here.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 491, Alchemist21 wrote:@Ira, What doesn't logically follow is why you would willfully play suboptimally. I can get the not having much to say part, but you seem to be deliberately holding back your thoughts and that seems contrary to how you think Town should play.

I'm not trying to play suboptimally, I'm just not trying very hard to play optimally.

Finally, the issue isn't really about effort as much as showing your thought process.

Showing my thought process involves putting in effort.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I don't even know how we got to this point. See, this is why I shouldn't answer bait questions, ARS.

Like I'm being backed into a corner here and Alchemist is accusing me of being scum-aligned because my playstyle is either hypocritical or I'm not trying hard enough and only town-aligned players give reasons for their vote like I just said, right? I swear to god he better not do what I expect him to do next.

You blatantly set me up Alchemist, with all of that "hmm ira looks a bit suspicious might wait to see what everyone else thinks before leading him by the nose into his own noose" bullshit. There was no fair way for me to honestly answer that question without looking terrible. If I had've given the other answer you would've found some other way to twist my words.

I'm not sure if I should vote you because you could actually be town-aligned, and even if you were scum-aligned it would just make me look worse. But I did see something coming from a mile away.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 503, Klingoncelt wrote:If I had made the above post I would be scumread so hard that players not in this game would leave their own games to come in here and vote for me.

There's something that is very wrong about this quote related to the implication that I'm being treated differently for some reason, but I'm not sure how to explain this.

My post was fine anyways.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Extrapolated Eagle, can you summarize why you think Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

I'm not sure why you seem to believe this.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 549, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 548, iraonavp wrote:Extrapolated Eagle, can you summarize why you think Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

I'm not sure why you seem to believe this.

Again: fluff, OMGUS and avoiding game/thread. The guy reads straight up fake.

Really, those things are not very alignment indicative. I struggle to see how you can develop such a strong read from such trivial things.

I see no reason why either alignment can post things like . I remember seeing something on the wiki saying that OMGUS was actually a slight town-aligned tell, but I can't find it again. I prefer not to think of things in that kind of way anyway. I'd say that I've avoided the thread too, and I'm town-aligned.

Your reads don't seem to be at all flexible, it's as if you decided who to tunnel in your first post.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 557, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:"Oh you have a read and it hasn't changed since the beginning of the day you're inflexible" is the most bs sentence I've heard in quite a while. Really? How is scum reading someone and then not having a town read on them appear put of nowhere a normal thing to do?

I have difficulty taking you seriously, you're just repeating buzzwords. I think it's probably faked confidence because you have made no attempt to sort Raskolnikov after you made your first post. You didn't seem to consider how he responded to your vote, or take any opportunity to change or strengthen your read.

Since when is "inflexible" even a freaking thing?

You might need to add it to your list of "scumtells".
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 561, Dream Man wrote:The current pages suggest to me that iraonavp is the best place for my vote. I follow Alchemist21's arguments and am inclined to agree with them.

Eagle, I have noticed your post 557. Would you mind explaining why you think that iraonavp is town? I'd like to understand how you can tolerate his protests to your Raskolnikov arguments. Have you ever considered that they're scum together?

I'll say that I'm pretty sure you replaced into a scum-aligned slot to start with.

Do you agree with Extrapolated Eagle, and think that Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Actually, we don't have time for this, only 1.5 days.

VOTE: Dream Man

In post 561, Dream Man wrote:Have you ever considered that they [iraonavp and Raskolnikov]'re scum together?

In post 565, Dream Man wrote:Would you mind elaborating about Raskol lying about his meta knowledge?

please quicklynch thanks
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 589, iraonavp wrote:Do you agree with Extrapolated Eagle, and think that Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

Just act like he answered "yes" to this, I'm sure he would've.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 571, Alchemist21 wrote:Ira, Rask, and Beeboy are in my scum pile

This is bullshit.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 586, Elsa and Anna wrote:Iron if you don't put some fucking work in instead of crying about how you don't like to play town.
I hate people who don't put in an effort as town. They're the reason that I'm starting to dislike playing town.
I think you're town but I'm not defending you if you're going to play like this.

I never said that.

Sometimes I just don't feel like posting.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Also if Klingon accuses me of "oprotunistic voting" then I'll self-vote. But Klingon has to hammer me, since I roleblock whoever hammers or kills me.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 595, shos wrote:Ira do you often go on frantic septuple-posting frenzies when under pressure?

Evidently, yes.

In post 596, shos wrote:Coud you link me to a game in which you were lynched as town?

I have only played 2 games and have never been lynched at all.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 598, Dream Man wrote:
In post 589, iraonavp wrote:I'll say that I'm pretty sure you replaced into a scum-aligned slot to start with.

Are you sure about that? May I ask, then, why your vote has never been on Holly and Sugar? I'm trying to search for it, but do pardon me if I have missed evidence of your suspicions towards my slot.

How do you expect me to answer this?

In post 589, iraonavp wrote:Do you agree with Extrapolated Eagle, and think that Raskolnikov is scum-aligned?

Yes, I do. Would you like to provide arguments to debunk or rebut those made by Alchemist or Eagle?

Not really.

In post 590, iraonavp wrote:Actually, we don't have time for this, only 1.5 days.

VOTE: Dream Man

That escalated quickly. I understand that a completely unknown player replacing in, and immediately putting pressure may be unnerving and unsettling, but do be aware that your hurried and panicked reaction may lead some negative impressions of you.

This is absolutely horrible. Like, "you acted in a way that might make the town scumread you lol you suck"
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 612, Alchemist21 wrote:Why do you think Dream Man replaced into a scum slot?

Because Holly and Sugar had a scum-aligned rolecard, then Dream Man replaced into that slot, and he was given Holly and Sugar's rolecard when he replaced in.

Why should we quicklynch him for those 2 questions?

Because lynching scum-aligned players is how town-aligned players win the game.

Why is my scum pile bullshit?

Because I'm reading both beeboy and Raskolnikov as town-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 am

Post by iraonavp »

I roleblock whomever kills or hammers my lynch, that's my entire role. So I'd prefer Alchemist didn't hammer, although it doesn't really matter I guess.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 am

Post by iraonavp »

;-;
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 am

Post by iraonavp »

From what I understand, it's basically a wiki where people can make articles about fictional and possibly supernatural objects being stored in a facility, and the idea is that more and more articles can be added on while remaining self-contained. SCP stands for "secure contain protect".

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”