camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:59 am

Post by camn »

Omg we started finally. Right now I'm in vegas...Going home this morning. After my flight I can sort out the rvs. Not now tho. Aching head.

VOTE: radiantcowbells

on principal.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:02 am

Post by camn »

Gods I am hungover.
I will just assume for now that these 3 pages are totally irrelevant nonsense...but I will read them in a bit. After coffee.

A couple thoughts... This map-mechanic.
I haven't thought it through yet.... But it is kicking around in my head it might be worthwhile to stage an early massclaim of what the map does for us. To help whoever HAS the map decide on where to PUT the map.
Don't get crazy yet... I haven't really considered the ifs.

Anyway..I'll be back
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 am

Post by camn »

OK. I can table the thought for now... But it seems like it is maybe something worth doing at some point.
Reck goes for complex setups that are fun to break.

In re this game: I kind of totally agree with the Trollie thing.
In fact ,where is he? He dropped that post and vanished, which is double suspect.

Additional thoughts.... FYI, Keyser, Cowbells and I, we have been in a few games lately. So that is what's what.
Incidentally, he is probably scum this game and we should Lynch him. But not till later.

Also.
In post 40, SnarkySnowman wrote:Also I am a hated townie just fyi. Takes 2 less votes to lynch me.
what are we supposed to do with this? If this is true, and they are town, what happens in LYLO? Immediate scumwin? I need data. It seems that now Snowman has setup a reason to never get nightkilled, but also that it is totally not in the town's interest to have him make LYLO. So Wtf.

Also...I totally approve the Aneninen hate.
All his posts are terrible.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aneninen
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:41 am

Post by camn »

In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again, camn?

Not this time. You just have no experience with my towngame!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:21 am

Post by camn »

RC, Why would you expect me to "engage you" in the RVS as town?
Especially in the light of actual scummy people? How would that kind of ego-battle possibly help the town?
You are expecting me to play like you, which is a fallacy.

Besides, you and I already talked about this. I don't need to go after you early. If you are scum, I will beat you in endgame. You will have to nightkill me to avoid that.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 am

Post by camn »

I'm just hungover!
God!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 am

Post by camn »

Ok Let's talk then.

I am honestly a little too dehydrated to have a good read on anyone yet... But I don't like how Aeronaut is all up in my space. I also question how he thinks that he should be protesting your very playstyle. That is scummy. It's the same strategy I used to mislynch Cobolt in that newbie game- and just a variation in policy lynching, but the wrong policy.
Personally, I would be worried about you if you DIDNT have some random lols to you, but that's just what I have seen from you these last couple games.

Different note:
Im Not necessarily saying we gotta do this... But what are your thoughts AGAINST masscliamimg map-abilities? Too much guidance for nightkills?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by camn »

Do you know him? Is he familiar with your playstyle? Maybe he is confused.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 am

Post by camn »

Though I really hate Aneninens posts way more.

That whole 'now I really think he is joking' things was just SO FORCED and phoney.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:41 am

Post by camn »

Totally horrible. I also am with you in re: Trollie. I think the township was fake. I think Aneninens defense of Trollie was suspect. And Aeronaut as their third?

I strangely am town reading Bulge for his one post. That's gotta be just because I agree with it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:47 am

Post by camn »

Orly? Why would that happen?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 am

Post by camn »

Duly noted on the record.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by camn »

Auto-fos?

I'm shaking in my boots. God forbid I get an OMGUS "auto-fos" from scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by camn »

In post 96, Aneninen wrote:That's a very bad idea.
Also, I can tell everyone one thing about this topic: I don't need that Map at all.

First off...it
might
be a bad idea. Actual townies will decide that, not you. But if you really think so.. you shouldn't be talking about the details.

Secondly, sometimes scum lie.
In post 1, xRECKONERx wrote:3) Every role in the game has a special ability or modifier that activates if they have the Map.

Now, I absolutely do
not
want anyone coming in here saying what the map gets them...OR saying it doesn't get them anything. Yet. So stuff it. But note the inconsistency above.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by camn »

That would be awesome and we would win for sure.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:50 am

Post by camn »

Huh. I just clicked Trollies GTKAS link and God a "not authorized to view this forum". Weird.

Anyway...this has been a lot of talk.
I see a few little questions for me- mostly they are not worth getting into right now... But I'll hit them later.

Trollies reenterence is scummy as fuck. It's crazy...but more later.
Also Amihan seems very confused about things.

Let's get after that:
Trollie-
" now" is just a turn of the phrase in American English. Like "listen,-" , "look,-" , or "but seriously,-"
That answered.... Please explain your first post to Amihan. What happened there? Why did you post that, and then where did you disappear to? Where did you hear about "pregame talk" . break it down, cuz its been a major item here while you have been away.

More soon.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:10 am

Post by camn »

Re: later...doing post by post replied now , while we are talking about other shit and I am not at an actual keyboard is annoying.

Also... What are you two on about? I can tell if it is just that neither of you actually read the game, or if you are intentionally being mysterious, or if one or both of you are Fate alts. It's messing my mind up. More clarity please, less meow meow.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:21 am

Post by camn »

PS Trollie...I read the first 3 posts again...all of which were by reckoner. Explained nothing.

Also...it's not really the time to talk about claiming. That ship has sailed and we will come back around to it LATER. maybe :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #187 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:24 am

Post by camn »

I'm hoping there is a vote redirector that puts RCs vote on RC no matter what :)
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by camn »

I didn't. You are making shit up.
Keep trying, though.

Also, if you aren't explaining, you are hanging.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: theTrollie

This was a good wagon when he was lurking...its still good!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 am

Post by camn »

No, trollie- we are not getting off of you. We are hanging you.

First things first- lets come back to your first post. Why did you write it? Why wont you explain it? The people who called you out on it- you call them town. This implies you KNOW that it was scummy. So explain. In plain words.

Second- this attack of yours..Im going to show the town how you made it up. You are trying to pull a crapcase out of thin air, because you are scum and you are scared to try a nightkill on me.
In post 179, TheTrollie wrote:what made you change your mind against the massclaim which was, in fact, something YOU threw out there?
In post 188, TheTrollie wrote:Im asking WHY, WHEN, and HOW you changed your mind from "hey guys maybe we should mass-map-claim" to "NO WE DEF DONT WANT TO KNOW THAT SHIT"

So- I never changed my mind. I am clear about this. I, at ALL TIMES, think/thought it is worth discussing. I, AT NO TIME, am saying we should do it immediately. This is plain as day. This may be subtle- but I dont think so.
Spoiler: Let >ME< be the one to bold for emphasis:
In post 57, camn wrote:I haven't thought it through yet.... But it is kicking around in my head it
might
be worthwhile
In post 59, camn wrote:I can table the thought for now... But it seems like it is maybe something worth doing
at some point.
In post 83, camn wrote:
Im Not necessarily saying we gotta do this
... But what are your thoughts AGAINST
In post 98, camn wrote:I absolutely do not want anyone coming in here saying what the map gets them...OR saying it doesn't get them anything.
As you can see above- my veiw has certainly not changed. Now the idea that Trollie is floating that it HAS- its a crapcase, pure and simple. There is no way to read my posts any other way.

That, combined with Trollies TOTAL LACK of anything redeeming coming into this game puts him squarely scum.
You guys- I wanna see a Trollie wagon again. He wasnt here for the first one. Lets do it again. Maybe he will vanish again, though.

Keyser- after Cowbells look at Trollie.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:47 am

Post by camn »

Also- here are some answers, for Keyser, apparently. I thought there were more.
Spoiler:
In post 116, Keyser Söze wrote:Explain this post please. What/who/where/why/when. I see "scum" and "lynch" in the same sentence but not a name.

I was referring to Cowbells.
In post 116, Keyser Söze wrote:Why do you think they are "terrible"?
When I come back to lynching Anen, I will come back to this.

HUH
Something very interesting just happened.
In my memory, I had been thinking there were a lot of small, annoying questions for me since yesterday that I had blown off- and I intended to address them now.
I referenced them earlier, here:
In post 175, camn wrote:Anyway...this has been a lot of talk.
I see a few little questions for me- mostly they are not worth getting into right now... But I'll hit them later.

NOW- I just skimmed through, and
I didnt find that many
. Just what I posted above.
Which begs the question... wtf was Trollie talking about here:
In post 179, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 175, camn wrote:

Re: Later - why are you always saying you'll get to shit later. I'm impatient.

Signifigance? I don't think that Trollie was 'impatiently' waiting for me to respond to a bunch of questions. I think he was just making more shit up for crapcase purposes.
Or maybe I am missing something. Trollie: what were you so impatient about, that I had put off till "later"? Please be specific.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by camn »

In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:but camn why haven't you given me someone to vote? :(

Are you seriously not seeing Trollie right now?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by camn »

In post 172, xRECKONERx wrote:
Not Voting: Venmar, TheTrollie, Aneninen

This is where we should be voting at this stage in the game, everyone.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #208 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by camn »

Sorry, my bad.

Cowbells- lets run up Trollie and see what shakes out, huh?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #260 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 am

Post by camn »

Why not Trollie?

If you agree there is scum in me, RC and Trollie... WTF WOULDNT YOU BE VOTING TROLLIE??!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #273 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by camn »

Me, too. If we are talking about the same person.

VOTE: Aneninen

Dont misunderstand- I will come back to trollie with furious anger at any provocation. But this town needs a wagon.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #278 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by camn »

Thats what I am saying about the hated thing!

In re: claim- I have a LOT of good reasons, most of which revolve around controlling night actions and outing scum. But I agree that there could be a lot of unintended consequences, and I am not totally pushing this. Especially since it would have to be done correctly, and mostly people are not up to that. It requires a pretty high level of coordinated townplay- which we may or may not have. I will come back around to this on Day 3, I think.. if I still live.

As to why? I come from a generation of gamebreakers. Maybe things are different now. But Reck is from the same crop- and almost certainly we should break this setup open before the end of the game.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by camn »

In post 288, Aeronaut wrote:Would also like to hear this.

Read more, post less. I addressed it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by camn »

Fine. Let's go back to Trollie.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Trollie

And Aero... Let me explain something to you, since my game is apparently beyond you.

First...RC as town gets auto nightkilled N1 in pretty much every game.
Thus, there is absolutely no point in going after him day 1.

Furthermore, if he lives though a couple nights, he is pretty much confscum, and we Lynch him then. It is actually magically self-resolving. Thus, I am not worried about him today.

Second, the massclaim idea is both a) awesome, and b) tabled at this time.
You keep bringing it up tho. Again...read more, post less. You are too long winded, and filling the thread with spam.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #308 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by camn »

I'd like to see Trollie squirm. That's what's up with the Trollie votes. He has failed to really answer the points against him. He needs more heat.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #312 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by camn »

I would simply recommend actually trying to read deeply. That's the better way to catch scum, IMO.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by camn »

Scumday!!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by camn »

You want me to address your admittedly shallow read of me being 'worse' and 'less-honest'? Really?
You need to get a lot more serious with this game before I can do anything but dismiss you.

Also, I didn't think I was being funny. I was totally serious. To play this game at a higher level...you need to read deeper.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #325 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:23 am

Post by camn »

PoE on day one?
We aren't ready for that.

Maybe the Bulge needs some attention though. He is a blank spot in my mind right now, other than his wildly appropriate entry vote on Aneninen. Lemme ISO....
Hm. That's cuz that's all he posted.

HEY BULGE! POST SOMETHING!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #333 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:27 am

Post by camn »

I'm OK with this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Amenenin

Cowbells! We were right before!
Also, Ven- I hope you aren't implying that we are unable to break a
RECKONER
game. Has he gotten so deep in my absence?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:37 am

Post by camn »

Wow speed hammer. That's suboptimal. Even if a scumflip.

Again...townplay, people.
Work on it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #416 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by camn »

Not sure what I am reading here... Two Cop claims? Seems like a lot of cops. But I'm with Cowbells on this...

VOTE: Aeronaut
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by camn »

Also, trollie is incorrect about me hearing anything about him last night. My first instinct is lying scum.... But that seems too bold. Maybe busdriven?
In any event, I don't know his role.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #418 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by camn »

Also also, Cowbells.. I will follow your play here because Aero is actually scummy... But just a mental note: Reck likes to screw with people. I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of non-normal elements in this game.

Think on that.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by camn »

Dont care. I back townies.

Plus fakeclaim are interesting.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #423 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by camn »

Like...say I had a hard guilty on you.
I'd love to see a fakeclaim. I'd love to see what you came up with.
It's interesting!

So of course I'd push for a claim.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #441 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:26 am

Post by camn »

Jesus, Trollie.

It is a given that I am not scum.
You throwing around the word "confirmed" doesn't change that, from my perspective.
And someone calling me scum is not really worth refuting.
OTOH, saying that you got mod-provided info about data I received in the night? THAT is worth setting the record straight about .
This outburst, though? Either you are town after all, and just totally misinformed. . . or Aero's partner, and desperately chainsawing. If you had real results, there are certainly actual protown ways to handle them, but that's for postgame.

Speaking of questionable townplay, Cowbells certainly has fakeclaimed as town before. This doesn't feel like that though, and I I would rather test his results than push for a Cowbells fullclaim. That's more optimal.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #468 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 am

Post by camn »

Ha ha- I will actually counterclaim Aeronaut
ON FLAVOR

>I< Am Leia Organa.

Dont believe me? I wrote it in my first post.

Spoiler: bolded for emphasis
In post 16, camn wrote:
O
mg we started finally.
R
ight now I'm in vegas...
G
oing home this morning.
A
fter my flight I can sort out the rvs.
N
ot now tho.
A
ching head.

VOTE: radiantcowbells

on principal.

He is no jedi.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #470 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:37 am

Post by camn »

In post 469, Keyser Söze wrote:Can you confirm you have a different power...?

I certainly have nothing to say about my possession of or lack of possession of any power(s) or role(s).
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #473 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by camn »

td:lr
Reck forgot to give Aero a fakeclaim, and Aero went INSANE and chose a main character, guaranteed to be in the game.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #475 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 am

Post by camn »

awwwww... did I spoil your master plan?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #481 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 am

Post by camn »

In post 479, TheTrollie wrote:Camn is confirmed either SNOKE or KYLO REN from my results last night

wait a second--- I am trying to add all this up- are you claiming flavorcop + alignmentcop w/ forced reverse role-reveal?

That
would
be a pretty baller role. If it was real.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #500 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by camn »

In post 485, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:not sure I like the whole leia pre-claim thing, though. :/

What don't you like about it?
The fact that I am Leia from post #1, but Aeronaut just thought it up a second ago?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #501 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by camn »

PS- its not called a "pre-claim"

PPS- Although I am really leaning toward a shitload of night-game here, with redirectors, etc- RC is spot on here. If Aeronaut didn't GO anywhere, as Aero claims.. he couldn't have been re-directed or anything onto anyone. So wtf unless RC created this entirely, which I doubt.
Plus he (aero) isn't Leia.. so he is a liar x 2.

thus Aero is scum by logic, not just by follow-the-cop. Which, trust me, is what you need in a Reck game. We have all already seen the shit-ton of night moves there have been, and they are only, like, 10% revealed.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #564 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by camn »

Omg Wtf is happening.

What kind of serial killer kills Tails?
Why wasn't he shooting for scum?

It's all lies, and deserves death.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #571 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:20 am

Post by camn »

In post 565, TheTrollie wrote:Let me let u in on a little secret: no one hides a role name in their first post unless they are worried about having to claim later

Ha ha.
I'm glad to be let in on such a profound secret.
It turns out every player in every game might need to claim later.

I'm actually suspicious of anyone who DOESN'T crumb!
It's because they want to be able and FAKE claim later.

Anyway, I won't bore you with a history lesson... But crumbing is a thing. It is not really alignment indicitave, but it reflects either truth, or a commitment to a fake claim.
And mine was not actually very convoluted at all. It was simple and obvious, which is fine cuz its just flavor.

+1 on replacement.
If I were scum, I would have killed him last night.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #590 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 am

Post by camn »

I think he is not conf.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #706 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:41 am

Post by camn »

Jesus you guys can talk

In post 686, Keyser Söze wrote:I do not understand this "meh" reaction.

I dont think he is lying.
I think Trollie believes what he is saying, because of all the things you said. It seems like NOT a scumplay- and I disagree with RC on this.
I think that it is much more likely Trollie is misinformed.
As I have mentioned, I think this is a complicated setup, and I don't think that follow-the-cop is the way to play it. We might not have the level of townplay to avoid that.. in which case I am sure I will get lynched tomorrow. But hey- I have been mislynched before.
Part of the reason I keep pointing out the possibility of simple misinformation is to avoid a reflexive Trollie lynch after my flip.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #714 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:57 am

Post by camn »

In post 707, Gorkington wrote:how is he misinformed.
articulate it.
with words.
>:c

I think I have been clear, I think he was busdriven or redirected or something. Im sure the flavor would be some sort of force-illusion.
How do I know? Because what he says isn't true. But I don't get the feeling he is making this up.

COULD he be scum lying? Maybe. I dont think he is- it seems too bold and insane. No one is that terrible.
Cowbells would tell me that some people ARE that terrible.. but I am the levelheaded one here.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #716 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:58 am

Post by camn »

*popcorn
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #727 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:13 am

Post by camn »

*nom nom
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #738 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:56 am

Post by camn »

Miller = Another reason not to just play follow-the-cop.
Again, this setup is not straightforward.
But Aero is scum on play, as well as on results...so obv

FAIR WARNING
: I am going V\LA starting this weekend for the week. A real life vacation. With dodgy cell coverage even. I will try and keep up...
But I will return. If you guys are gonna get worked up into a camn-murdering frenzy while I'm gone....tell me now so I can straighten you out. Otherwise, I'll be back to full access on the 15th.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #745 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:03 am

Post by camn »

No- I am saying we shouldnt just follow-the-cop. OR follow-the-tracker.
Cowbells is just as likely to have been twerked as anyone... except then he broke you.

That is why, given the 2 "guilties" in play.. I think the OBJECTIVE lynch is you. Not because of the track.. but because of the fallout, obv.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #749 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:00 am

Post by camn »

Wat?
That's crazy. RC is town.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #750 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:06 am

Post by camn »

Also... You wanna leave claimed scum alive..and if he doesn't shoot like you tell him to, then you Lynch me for it? Leaving the scum alive another night? Knowing that he might just get busdriven away from me? That is not a good strategy, IMO.

Also, I understand you think things...but to me, in the game of mafia, "confirmed" generally means flips. Not just what you allegedly think.
Or in dead normals, a players stated results AFTER they die and flip.
You saying "confirmed" over and over doesn't make it true.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #754 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 am

Post by camn »

I see some of the sense in it, except that RC is town.
Also, the idea of lining up a Lynch on me if Aero shoots wrong is crazy.
If we do that instead of just lynching him...and we consider he is actually mafia, then he gets 2 free kills, plus a mislynch on me...instead of just lynching claimed scum. That's crazy-pants.
Even if you imagine I am scum, that's 2 townies dead for no reason.

If we are going to leash Aero...we need to lynch AERO if he shoots wrong! But we shouldn't.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #799 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by camn »

A) lyncher is stupid.

B) if Cowbells was a lyncher he would have force lynched day 1.

C) if you are really worried about it, just force Cowbells off the wagon and Lynch scum without him. He sleeps too.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #801 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by camn »

I guess?
That's why lyncher is so dumb.

I wanna reiterate, I am going on vacation for a week.... And I am actually enjoying this game. Don't let them Lynch me in absentia. Not with claimed scum around. I would be sad.
Also...the non-Aero scum are really getting a free pass today.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #805 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:22 am

Post by camn »

I will address it all when the time comes, Trollie.
I think more things will come clear.

If it makes you feel betrer- I'm not either of those guys you think I am. I am not an evil monster hell-bent on killing you!

There.

I actually kind of appreciate the inevitability of my Lynch...because it actually means I might live through the nights for once. I have a horrible habit of being killed.
Intereatingly, have a small wager with myself as to who will be nightkilled first, RC or me.
Given this is multiball, it becomes especially relevant. So thank you. Don't stop. But let's lynch actual scum first.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #812 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by camn »

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, like I warned y'all.

If you are actually serious about this, do it today.
Otherwise you will be running me up while I am gone, which, believe me, would be anti-town. And not sporting :/
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #814 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 am

Post by camn »

I don't understand your emphasis.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #818 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 am

Post by camn »

Obv Aero would need a backup target if you Lynch me.

But if I were dead, you couldn't punish ME for Aero shooting town :/
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #820 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 am

Post by camn »

Why? Because lynching townies is suboptimal.
"Why" is a silly question, because everyone answers it the same.
But I am not arguing "why" right now. I am arguing "when".
I'm a bad lynch, but totally outside of the merits of my lynch- I'm not going to be here.
Even if I were going to flip scum, which I am not, it would be better to lynch me tomorrow... Just for the extra squirming/data/etc.

If you are hell bent on it, and think you have the
chutzpah
votes, then bring it on. I just ask you... Bring it TODAY. If I come back and find me lynched, I will frown on everyone involved for many games to come.

I know people get all agro in mafia, but I am back to having fun. Lynching me without a claim while I am gone is no fun.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #822 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by camn »

At 3 votes? That's scummy af.

You already got 2 townie claims out of today... Isn't that enough?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #824 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by camn »

It's like a rushed and awkward run-up at deadline... Only you guys are doing it on purpose, instead of through apathy?

What a ruin today has been.

2 unnecessary town power claims, a claimed scum unlynched, and now this. Plus no real discussion of note about much else.

Anyone else?
Are we really looking for a 4-claim day 2?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #828 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by camn »

I need L-1 with someone ready to hammer, silly.
I'm not worried about votes, it's lynches that bother me.. And for me (and everyone else) claiming later is more optimal than claiming now. That's basic.

So if you have the votes, let's see them!
I can check this game in the morning... But then I'm out.

PS side note... I hope you believe I am actually going on vacation! I don't replace or VLA strategically ever. Lurk? Maybe. Other stuff? Naw. As far as sentiment- it's true...this game is fun! I don't want to get kicked out just yet! But if you must... I just want everyone to be able and see how intentional this was. You guys knew my V/LA plans and chose NOW to swing the Lynch around to me. Which is lame, regardless of anyone's alignment.

Post-edit : eagle ..go ahead and catch up...but I'm going to the Grand Canyon.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #830 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by camn »

One more night is one more night.

And I don't mind the wadon...it's the PACE!
Its right on pace for me to get to L-1 when I lose cell coverage in the woods.
Egad the humanity.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #831 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by camn »

*wagon
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #833 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by camn »

But if you don't have the votes, you don't get a claim. That's the deal. I thought about claiming early cuz vacay, but I think it still only helps scum. If it only takes 4, then what... If we are thinking 2:2 scum... It doesn't actually take any townies to force a town claim. That is NOT a winning strategy.

Also- sarcasm is not hot :) it used to be, but it's out.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #835 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by camn »

Jesus you really checked out huh.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #836 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by camn »

These are your wagon mates, Gork.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #841 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by camn »

Wat.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #851 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by camn »

I'm drinking too.
And for serious.... This game is f-ed up.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #853 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by camn »

Awww why?!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #856 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by camn »

You saw my conditions.
You have about 16 hours to lobby the votes.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by camn »

OK, Gork, although it is not a game, except how this is ALL a game .
I will be gone, so I won't be able to stop you from playing anti-town.
Hopefully the rest of the town will.

Or, we could take this up on Day 3. If I live. Which I should, because Aero really is the ideal lynch, given HE HAS CLAIMED SCUM.

Like, Trollies fear of D3 WIFOM???... Aero kills a townie tonight. We lose one. We have to Lynch him SOME DAY... And today is the right day.
Hoping for crosskills is amateur play. If Aero even is 3rd party. Which I doubt.

Back to drinking!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #872 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:45 am

Post by camn »

Cowbells...who is scum outside of the discussion today?

Extrapolated Eagle?
Keyser?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1313 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:49 am

Post by camn »

I had such an awesome fakeclaim planned.
You guys missd out on the sheer awesome scope of it.
It involved total setup spec, unique and novel roles, mod meta and nonbastard alignment shifts.

It was amazing.
I'm saving it for a different day.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”