Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9125 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:41 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 9121, Sensei wrote:@CC Townflip just stump sky
Scumflip stump lowkey
thnx bb <3

pedit: what?

Drixx and ABR want me to stump fluminator.
Zulfy doens't want me to stump anyone.
last I heard, yosarian also does not want me to stump anyone.
You want me to stump sky/lowkey, depending on flip.

-Cerb
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9126 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Sensei »

Meh. How about this.
Townflip stump sky.
Otherwise don't stump.
Sounds like a reasonable compromise.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9127 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 9076, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
@Varsoon: Was this game ready to go before or after you received your role in UNIMUM?

-Cerb

This entire game's setup was conceived on December 15, 2015. I ran the setup by Cheetory6 on December 30th.
I received my UNIMUM role on December 19th, 2015. I have enjoyed MD Geist as early as April, 2011.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9128 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

"You are no longer human."
-Orlouge,
to Asellus, Chateau Auguille

VOTECOUNT 4.05 : LYNCH

DrippingGoofball (
LYNCH
):
Shiro, Skybird, The Cool Cucumbers, Yosarian2, BIT, Drixx, Drixx

Skybird (5):
Albert B. Rampage, Lowkey, Zulfy, Fluminator, Drunken Pirates
Zulfy (1):
FIRE
Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
FIRE
Klingoncelt (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (4):
Klingoncelt, Drixx, DrippingGoofball, Sensei

With 13 Alive, it took 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-29 07:50:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Klingoncelt, Zulfy, and Fluminator.
Spoiler: MC VC
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Drixx, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Lowkey
Yosarian2 (1):
Yosarian2
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Varsoon »

There were those who didn't take Fuse's death sitting down. Many IRPO agents put off coffee and donuts and started working double shifts. Some agents, though, never slacked off in the first place. For Doll, the enigmatic punk lady of IRPO, bringing Fuse's killer to justice was an absolute must. She'd thought that Joker was the one killing IRPO agents before--Joker's MO certainly aligned with Ren's death--but now, she wasn't so sure, and her intuition along with an anonymous tip had lead her to the jungles of Shingrow.

She'd been to the ruins out here before. In fact, she spearheaded an investigation into Trinity stealing technology from these ancient sites. She even used the various monsters as sparring practice from time to time. Seeing as she was here on business, she left a decimated trail of fiends from her entry point all the way to the reported hideout of a shady gang. The evidence from the Kyo case matched up with what was going on here--Black X was involved.

No one knows for sure what happened in that jungle. The facts are that Doll brought in Berva's mangled body and definitive proof that he was a general of Black X. The rumors paint a story of Doll executing the fabled Dream Super Combo on him, shattering his defenses, and dropping him from orbit in a suplex. No one really knows for sure, but everyone does agree that she must of kicked his all across Shingrow for what had happened to Ren and Fuse.

What was apparent was that crime had slowed down heavily in the region, and across several others. It was as if all of civilization had breathed a collective sigh of relief. IRPO didn't catch such a break, though, because they knew the truth. There were still others out there, tied up in all of this, pulling the strings and working towards some sort of goal that would compromise all of the regions. There was still a darkness brewing on the horizon, and IRPO wasn't going to take it sitting down.

DrippingGoofball was lynched on Day 4. She was
Berva
, aligned with
Black X
Berva's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
DrippingGoofball - BERVA
A fighter unrivaled by none but his own corruption
We could use someone like you in our army, heh.
Dream on, Punk!

You begin the game with the first FIST TECHNIQUE.

Berva Counter

If a player targets you at night, their action will fail and they will permanently take one less vote to lynch.

Black X rules every region!

You are aligned with Black X (scum).
Each night, one member of the Black X faction may submit a factional kill in addition to any other abilities they use.
You may communicate with other members of Black X during all phases of the game via this PT: [REDACTED]
You win when all threats to Black X are eliminated and at least one Black X player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

It is now Night 4. The deadline to submit night actions is
(expired on 2016-02-20 20:30:00).
Tonight's Adventure is in:
Fascinaturu
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

Flips and flavor coming later tonight;
I've got some issues going on real-world that are going to make it hard to update anytime in the next few hours.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9132 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

Amidst the Regions, tragedy was not confined solely to the realms which IRPO had an eye on. No one knew what was brewing in the Magic Kingdom--not even its premier Mage, Blue. As ventured the Regions, seeking out magic, he had heard rumor of a disaster in his homeland, and quickly returned despite official orders not to come back until he had defeated his brother, Rouge, in a legendary duel. However, Rouge had given up his conquest of Magic and Blue found himself aimless. Perhaps returning during a time of crisis would allow him some guidance in his destiny.

What Blue found was no guidance, only cruel fate. Demons had broken a seal in the Magic Kingdom and were pouring forth into the Region. The local mages were slaughtered before Blue arrived--when he finally found a living straggler, a man who taught Blue some of his earliest spells, even this mage was gravely wounded. The mage coughed and sputtered blood, hope glimmering in his eyes when he asked if Blue had come back a master magician. Upon hearing the news that Blue did not, in fact, master all magic and defeat Rouge, the mage's expression turned grave. He sighed deeply, "We are all doomed," and then promptly died in his student's arms.

As the story goes, Blue was joined by a legendary martial artist who was passing through the area. Where Blue's spells faltered, the fighter's fists prevailed. Where a suplex wasn't enough to slay a demon, Blue's magic finished it off. The pair of adventurers were last seen fighting the demons back into the seal and deep underground, but were never seen again. The Magic Kingdom has repaired the seal, and while the rumors say that Blue and the martial artist, Liza, are still fighting demons to protect our world, the Magic Kingdom denies their involvement in the matter altogether.

Zulfy was killed on Night 4. He was
Liza
, aligned with
The Protagonists

Liza's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Zulfy - LIZA
A vigilante looking out for her friends
I was once young and niave.
Didn't you know that Shingrow Palace sponsors a Masked Martial Artist Tournament once a year?

You begin the game with every FIST TECHNIQUE.

Fade to Sepia. The End.

You are aligned with the Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Zulfy had access to the GUN TECHNIQUE, Stun Shot.

Skybird was killed on Night 4. She was
Blue
, aligned with
The Protagonists

Blue's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Skybird - BLUE
A magician destined to kill his brother
You seem useful.
Realm Magic: Energy Chain

Night Only; Target player will be unable to take any actions tonight and will take one less vote to lynch on the following day.

Our Kingdom does not require two incomplete magicians. We need a superior one.

There is a player named Rouge in this game.
If you are on the wagon that lynches Rouge or if you kill Rouge, you will gain every 'Magic' ability that Rouge had when he died.
You will also gain access to two unique 'Magic' abilities after killing or lynching Rouge in this way.

Your first duty is to travel to the outer regions learning all types of magic, refining your art to a higher level.

If you hammer a player, you will be given the choice of a school of magic to gain.
Choosing a school of Magic will grant a corresponding 'Magic' ability.

Living in your brother's shadow, you will never be a true magician.

When you gain one school of Magic, Rouge can only gain the opposing school of magic.
When Rouge gains one school of Magic, you will be informed of this and you may only pick the opposing school when given the option.

Fade to Sepia. The End.

You are aligned with the Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Skybird had access to no other TECHNIQUES or MAGIC.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9133 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

"So you're the chosen one? Are you Blue... or Rouge?"
-MagiScientist,
Magic Kingdom

VOTECOUNT 5.0

Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
The Cool Cucumbers (1):
FIRE
Klingoncelt (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (10):
Klingoncelt, The Cool Cucumbers, Drunken Pirates, Drixx, Shiro, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Lowkey, Fluminator, Sensei

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-03-06 19:50:00)
The Main Character is
Albert B. Rampage
The Party is
Yosarian, Drixx, Klingoncelt, and Lowkey
Spoiler: MC VC
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

Drunken Pirates is confirmed as a member of the Town Faction,
The Protagonists
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Drixx »

I've got a long post to make, and I didn't prepare it ahead of time because I didn't know that Skybird/"Blue" was going to die, and that piece of information made something click for me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Shiro »

I am sad that you didn't take me Albert >.>
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 9136, Shiro wrote:I am sad that you didn't take me Albert >.>

Who do you think is scum?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9138 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

Hey, ABR why did you put the party together the way you did?

~Titus
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9139 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 9137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Honestly I think it is Low, I mean he is the only one that I do not trust. So kind of PoE
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9140 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 am

So, these are my thoughts and notes from the night.

Spoiler: All the thougts
DGB's slot had the first fist technique, and was thus already on a path leading to the duplicate effect of what zulfy can do natively. There's no practical reason why the scum team would need to have *two* individuals who could babel crumble things, except unless one is meant to be a backup. longer path to get to the same end result. So yes, that's possible, but I'm leaning towards it being more improbable.

Plus, there's the shiro thing. Assuming 4 scum, we no longer have enough scum slots available for both shiro and zulfy to be scum. Long shot scum claim is, however, still possible.

Anyways, I think Shiro *has* to be town. he supported me making a case on DGB without even realizing what the point of my question was. If he had knowledge of DGB's abilities, he would have been aware of that and wouldn't have given extra evidence to strengthen my suspicions. The tracker had revealed where he had tracked, so there was no risk of being caught by making a fake claim, or just claiming no action.

Logically following that, if Shiro is town, Sensei is almost almost definitely town. He claimed his flavor *before* shiro identified who his "known" individuals were, though he DID do it after Shiro had claimed his own flavor. A very very quick search of the character would reveal that Annie and Liza are the most likely characters he would have any additional knowledge of, but the counterclaim risk was very alive on D1.

Zulfy can still be scum, but honestly, as of yesterday, he could have won the game without anybody stopping him rather quickly. He had ample opportunity to role block us, and force the lynch on skybird(because zulfy and skybird can't both be scum), and then that would place him in position to gain the double slash tonight, since he knew he'd be adventuring, and just steamroll the rest of the game. Fear of a hidden vig is the only reason why he may have not done that.

I think I have to put those three as solidly town.

Drixx is town, ABR is town.

These are our suspects.

Klingoncelt
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie)
Skybird
Yosarian2
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi)
Fluminator

DP is going to confirm themselves at 10 players, so not a concern, they will either just lose the game then, or they will confirm themselves. KC/Skybird,/Yosarian/Lowkey/Fluminator. Hmm

Let's think. How quickly could the scum team have won, if KC was on their team, and DGB got babel crumble. Take 3 adventures for her, so D5 babel crumble. 6 votes on D5 from just the two of them. 13 players left alive at most, imo. Hmm. Does KC as scum unbalance things? KC could have kept bit secret. Could have used bit to hammer people. Never even needed to reveal she had it, actually, until a game win was there. I'm going to have to say tentative town on KC. i think there were some interactions that supported that as well.

Skybird. Double roleblock on scum team. double targeted hate, one of which stacks. I'm leaning towards town here, in spite of her terrible play.

Yosarian, Lowkey, Fluminator. I'll be focusing on the interactions our flipped scum had with these three.

For the record, I'm currently heavily leaning towards lowkey as scum. His claimed abilities are only testable by attempting to kill another slot, though I need to see where his interactions were at. Flumnator could have totally hammered us and nobody would have minded on D3, so...yeah. less likely scum than not. I don't know why I think yosarian is town though, actually. Hmm. Yeah flum isn't a priority. Yosarian and lowkey.

Skimmed our 3 scum in context. Fluminator is town, based on what I saw there. Skybird is more town. So is KC. Lowkey/Yosarian are harder to figure out. I'm slightly leaning towards yosarian scum at the moment though.

ABR is paranoia scum, btw, but I think from the isos of our flipped scum I have to ignore the paranoia.

Lowkey iso read. Feeling pretty town, other than his dgb defense at the end of the day yesterday. He was suspicious of dgb on D1, doesn't have much to say about her all game, then disparaged my (completely fucking accurate) assessment of what her role likely is, and it's value as an indicator of whether or not she's scum. Hmm.

Yosarian iso is gonna be a project. These are all reads without notes either, just chillin in bed..p So I could totally miss things.

Trying to figure out hwy the hell EP got killed. :-/ It...it just doesn't make any sense at all. Nobody has claimed any sort of redirection, and if they were town they would have claimed it by now. Scum redirection doesn't make sense because it wouldn't have affected the kill, and if a town vig had killed MP they would have *likely* claimed it. It's possible both DS and the scum kill and our kill were stopped on N1, and there is an as yet unidentified vig who chose to kill Ep...but WHY? Why would a town slot shoot at EP? Just not trusting what he might get from Drixx visting luminous? No. I feel like he has to be the scum kill, but he makes no sense. I do not see why anyone would kill him. :-/

So, anyways. Drixx killed Zulfy, yes? You realized what I did, that starting today, if he chose Double Slash, he could have killed every other slot in the game if he were scum, while roleblocking our slot so we couldn't stop him. All he'd need to do is be waiting for the day to start, and lynch the entire game. As either alignment, you didn't trust him to do that in a way that didn't cause a town loss, so you killed him. Plus it gets us to 10 for the DP conftown with minimum risk.

Scum killed Skybird. Why? Hmm. Other than the fact that she had stopped being a viable mislynch and was going to "prove" her case today, she was also an unpredictable roleblocker, and therefore, with everyone who is bulletproof claimed, a cop. So yeah. I'm interested to see what clicked for Drixx.

Sensei, because I know you should have it, a suggestion: Rosario Impale within Yosarian/Lowkey. Impaling Yosarian will go a LONG way towards ensuring we don't have scum in our town block. Honestly, I'd prefer an impale on ABR, but he's MC and obviously it wouldn't prove anything. Lowkey is much less low impact, as it were, and a slot I actually had time to iso, unlike Yosarian, so I'm not too concerned with them, though it wouldn't be the worst idea.

Anyways, my general thoughts on everyone are pretty much encapsulated above.

Also, welcome to conftown land DP.

ABR: why isn't sensei in your party?

-Cerb
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9141 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Shiro »

Agh I need to stop being paranoid that Scum didn't kill ABR before he becomes MC >.>

p.EDIT

I feel you CC
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9142 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:23 am

Oh, but please confirm that Heaven/Hell doesn't count as a killing ability for Rosario Impale before you do it to ANYONE who's been on two adventures. Just saying. We don't want accidental kills on town slots because we were dumb.

-Cerb
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9143 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9139, Shiro wrote:
In post 9137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Honestly I think it is Low, I mean he is the only one that I do not trust. So kind of PoE

Good, then let's do this then.

Vote: Shiro

Shiro is my top suspect for the last remaining one and also one I've been skeptical about. After her, I only think Yos/TCC/Flum are options. TCC needs to go before LyLo but I don't think it's him. I've been townreading Yos but Lowell's been scumreading him. I don't think he's scum still but now is a time where the paranoia kicks in. Flum I really, really doubt but he's the weakest of my extremely strong townreads. He's still a big townread.

DP has been basically obvtown all game. Drixx is town. He's just town. This guy isn't playing anyone but outguessing himself. ABR's been obvtown just like DP. I don't feel anything but the same vibes I got from her lategame-alt from Klingon now. She's paranoid and doesn't know exactly what's going on but there's no malicious intent there. Not from my pov.

I'm not sure what to think of Sensei and I think Shiro's flip can help shed light there. I want to believe he's town but I don't like his pushing on me when he doesn't even know why he's doing it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9144 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 am

In post 9138, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey, ABR why did you put the party together the way you did?

~Titus

I picked Yos and Lowkey for helping me lynch Max and Gale, Klingon because she hasn't been on an adventure yet and I think she's town, and Drixx because I like what he's said and done recently.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9145 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 9144, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 9138, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey, ABR why did you put the party together the way you did?

~Titus

I picked Yos and Lowkey for helping me lynch Max and Gale, Klingon because she hasn't been on an adventure yet and I think she's town, and Drixx because I like what he's said and done recently.

Klingon was in the party yesterday...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Drixx »

Okay so that TCC post just undercut a bunch of the long post I had to make.

Yes; I killed Zulfy. I couldn't be sure he was town, and if he wasn't, he could take Double Slash and just solo lynch the game starting today (They would need to have FIRE on them, but FOUR people do). I also felt that even if he was town, he had already broken his promise to act responsibly with the power he had, and even a posited town!Zulfy who could instantly kill anyone he wanted was a huge threat in my mind, given how much of a loose cannon he had become. Also if I posited a successful scum kill along with me killing Zulfy, that meant we could expect a confirmed DP today, which helps the game state a lot. So ... I'm sorry that you were town and I killed you Zulfy, but I hope you understand why; you weren't confirmed town by any stretch and had displayed quite a lot of recklessness in your play. There's almost nobody I would trust with the ability to simply camp the thread for day start and have the power to make a post instantly lynching someone and ending the day. You lost any chance of being trusted to that level with the way you played. I hope no hard feelings, but I would make the same decision 100 times out of 100.

Now ... as for why the fact that Skybird/"Blue" dying is important: I think it makes it almost certain that we have only one scum left. There's a lot of reasoning that goes into that, and I can try and express it if anyone doesn't already get it. I sort of feel like I might just be stating the obvious here.

I had a bunch more to say but Cerberus stole my thunder.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 am

In post 9140, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:ABR: why isn't sensei in your party?

I want him to experience the game from a non-party member perspective, maybe it will give him some fresh ideas.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 am

In post 9145, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 9144, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

~Titus

Klingon was in the party yesterday...

Oh good I can find out what happened with the party last night in private then.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:36 am

In post 9146, Drixx wrote:Okay so that TCC post just undercut a bunch of the long post I had to make.

Yes; I killed Zulfy. I couldn't be sure he was town, and if he wasn't, he could take Double Slash and just solo lynch the game starting today (They would need to have FIRE on them, but FOUR people do). I also felt that even if he was town, he had already broken his promise to act responsibly with the power he had, and even a posited town!Zulfy who could instantly kill anyone he wanted was a huge threat in my mind, given how much of a loose cannon he had become. Also if I posited a successful scum kill along with me killing Zulfy, that meant we could expect a confirmed DP today, which helps the game state a lot. So ... I'm sorry that you were town and I killed you Zulfy, but I hope you understand why; you weren't confirmed town by any stretch and had displayed quite a lot of recklessness in your play. There's almost nobody I would trust with the ability to simply camp the thread for day start and have the power to make a post instantly lynching someone and ending the day. You lost any chance of being trusted to that level with the way you played. I hope no hard feelings, but I would make the same decision 100 times out of 100.

Now ... as for why the fact that Skybird/"Blue" dying is important: I think it makes it almost certain that we have only one scum left. There's a lot of reasoning that goes into that, and I can try and express it if anyone doesn't already get it. I sort of feel like I might just be stating the obvious here.

I had a bunch more to say but Cerberus stole my thunder.

Mission accomplished. :D

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”