Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Raskol's reaction makes me fairly certain that he's town, but is wrong.
I didn't confront you because I wasn't in the mood for confrontation. Usually I would have done so directly, yes.
ty FA for being awesome. Sorry Beeboy for overreacting.

VOTE: A Real Scourge

Beeboy could still be scum but I don't like the way she danced around our fight.
Felt like she knew that I at least was town. That line about rolling over was absolutely awful.

Why do you keep asking people to visit you?
Why are you asking for someone to confirm it for you?

It's a secret.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Klingy is probably town.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 321, Elsa and Anna wrote:Snarky, can you visit me?

Can anyone confirm that he visited me?

????
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Don't like claim obviously.

But Snarky if you can visit visit me tonight, and if there's any tracker (not watcher!) roles they should track him.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by beeboy »

Rereading the game I saw I was being incredibly childish so we both made our faults :P

In post 325, Elsa and Anna wrote:It's a secret.

Although I am in favor of Snarky fully claiming if he hasn't, I don't get strong town vibes from asking people with power roles to claim on day-1.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

Ignoring the above for now.

@Snarky - SCP number and title plus your object class plz. I want to verify your claim.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I am encouraging no one to claim except for Snarky to claim if he has a visiting ability or not.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 331, beeboy wrote:@Snarky - SCP number and title plus your object class plz. I want to verify your claim.

Basically that's all the useful info I want in your flavour claim.
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Holly and Sugar »

In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?

In post 193, Elsa and Anna wrote:for the record, Raskol is fully aware that FA is mostly known for AtEing and that I am somewhat known for it as well.

Him pretending that he doesn't is tantamount to scumclaiming.

In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?

Okay, catchup sorry guys
In post 181, A Real Scourge wrote:hoo boy. sisters if you want a policy lynch, then i'm sorry but it ain't happening. especially when you're trying to say we should policy lynch beeboy if you flip town! that's two mislynches and terrible.

like.. if you're town, and you don't care about beeboy's alignment.. then at BEST you should be arguing for a beeboy policy lynch today! not tomorrow! i don't want to town mislynches because you two have a personal problem, yknow?
Ugh this post is soo bad, I'm pretty sure beeboy and Frozen were just spewed town with the whole 'mislynch thing'. ARS is top scum right now
In post 193, Elsa and Anna wrote:for the record, Raskol is fully aware that FA is mostly known for AtEing and that I am somewhat known for it as well.

Him pretending that he doesn't is tantamount to scumclaiming.
RC, no. It is not a scumclaim by any measure of the word.

In post 241, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like scourge at this point as well. I don't get the non-task wagon, like everyone should be on this. He posts fluff, his argument against me was pure omgus and anti-play style with like nothing about actual gameplay. He pings me as weird out the wazoo. Someone please give me a reason or two why he's town?
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.
In post 324, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 305, shos wrote:Coming to the discussion again, and rethinking about this, whoever called the 'are you a treestump' question IS scummy for that. Snarky claimed deathproof, but he did not claim whether or not he had any other actions and all. This provoked a full claim that ONLY helped scum.

It was me. I'm thinking it's a fakeclaim.

So presumably its scum faking cause town should never never fake the lynchproof thing. I kinda agree and but I don't like the way you are handling this. The role is basically "you 100% endgame" which obviously needs to be tested at some point to make sure it isn't scum trying to get a free win.
Beeboy's reads kinda suck, very few of the tells I think were NAI, however his thought process is fairly up front and he is a slight townread.
Shos is trolling which is super annoying to read and is a slight scum just for that/ read more that readlist was great, I like shos now

VOTE: ARS
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by kelbris »

Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

A Real Scourge-scum, after going through his ISO I believe he is scum alongside Rask, primarily because of post #181.
Alchemist-null, need to see a bit more content before I come to a conclusion.
Aristocow-town, nothing in the ISO screams scum to me.

I also believe I figured out what was meant by "not counting towards endgame purposes", what it means is that let's say we have 3 mafia and 3 town players left with him amongst them, he would not be counted meaning mafia would win-whilst he can vote, he is not counted towards the town's players when comparing the two teams for an endgame situation.

I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

P.S. sorry about not being online much, been busy IRL.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 335, kelbris wrote:Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

A Real Scourge-scum, after going through his ISO I believe he is scum alongside Rask, primarily because of post #181.

I also believe I figured out what was meant by "not counting towards endgame purposes", what it means is that let's say we have 3 mafia and 3 town players left with him amongst them, he would not be counted meaning mafia would win-whilst he can vote, he is not counted towards the town's players when comparing the two teams for an endgame situation.

I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

Kelbris push on me was so easy and safe, he disappears for the interaction between me and RC. Now that everyone wants ARS dead he hops in and has a read. He could be busy IRL but this timing is comedic if he is telling the truth.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 335, kelbris wrote:I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

Uh I want a flavor claim to see if it matches with his role.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 332, Elsa and Anna wrote:I am encouraging no one to claim except for Snarky to claim if he has a visiting ability or not.

Negative, I've explained the extent of my role.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 337, beeboy wrote:
In post 335, kelbris wrote:I would also like to see Snarky's SCP number, title and object class. If he is what I think he is, then I doubt he would be aligned with the foundation, I know rule 6 says that they are not alignment indicative, but I just have a gut feeling that he is not part of the foundation group.

Uh I want a flavor claim to see if it matches with his role.

You said you would also like to see it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Sorry
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by beeboy »

Snarky where is my Flavour Name SCP Number and Object Class
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 340, beeboy wrote:Snarky where is my Flavour Name SCP Number and Object Class

You can probably find that in your role pm.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by itlepip »

What are yours?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 341, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 340, beeboy wrote:Snarky where is my Flavour Name SCP Number and Object Class

:V ok you win this round.

Round 2 Start!

What is YOUR Flavour Name, SCP Number and Object Class
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Snarky living up to his username I see.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 341, SnarkySnowman wrote:

lmaoooo
In post 335, kelbris wrote:Aside from my previous reads (which have not changed btw), here are some more:

'rule 6 says flavour is not alignment indicative, but my gut says Snarky's flavour is alignmentive indicative anyways!'
come on kelbris

also, you've just cited the same post everyone else has. like, you should rethink this because after my flip your vote on me is gonna look the worst, it's so bleh.
Elsa and Anna are town. i hope kelbris is scum because i can see him getting wagoned tomorrow considering today

VOTE: kelbris

i'm not completely caught up! i've only read the last few pages
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

mmm actually!

VOTE: Alchemist

Alchemist i'd love for you to explain your beeboy read at the moment.

In post 334, Holly and Sugar wrote:
Uh, no. Everything here is playstyle and not alignmnet indicative about Task. You can't just call people town like that, it looks bad when ASR flips scum.

this is so weird, it's like... i don't even know how explain it because it's so strange in so many ways. on one hand it looks like you're preparing to push Eagle for townreading me, but you could only do that properly if i actually flipped scum, which means you can't be scum for that because scum you would know i'm town.

on the other hand, this also looks like a threat. like.. 'don't townread Scourge, i don't want anything getting in the way of the wagon', which is scummy for obvious reasons. plus, all Eagle said was he 'liked me at this point', which is way different than what you were implying Eagle was saying. i dunno how to feel about it.
that and, Eagle's points weren't about playstyle at all... you could argue they're wrong, but you can't argue that accusations of omgus, fluff, only attacking Eagle for playstyle, and finally a gut scumread are 'just playstyle' for Task.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 299, shos wrote:
In post 209, A Real Scourge wrote:ugh, this site is totally messing with my posting style! who says 'apologies'?? not me! geez, where are my emojis at

so fayk

your vote on me seemed legitimate, but this really doesn't. it's like you've decided to call me scum and were just looking for something to call fake. like, this is an NIA fluff post!! scum don't even fake those??? what purpose would it serve for me to fake that??
All hail the king, baby.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by shos »

In post 323, beeboy wrote:
In post 321, Elsa and Anna wrote:Snarky, can you visit me?

Can anyone confirm that he visited me?

Why do you keep asking people to visit you?
Why are you asking for someone to confirm it for you?
stop fucking rolefishing.

In post 324, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 305, shos wrote:Coming to the discussion again, and rethinking about this, whoever called the 'are you a treestump' question IS scummy for that. Snarky claimed deathproof, but he did not claim whether or not he had any other actions and all. This provoked a full claim that ONLY helped scum.

It was me. I'm thinking it's a fakeclaim.

Klingon, considering my catchup, you still scumreading me and saying nothing about anything else bumps you up to 'of scumland' level.
This just adds to the fire.

So tell me love
Why am I scum?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

@scourge, I didn't like his reaction to Snarky's claim. That coupled with his early attempt at a Mason claim make me think he's scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”