Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:21 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

VOTE: Phoenix Wright

impersonating a prosecutor is a serious crime, Mr. Wright.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:31 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

:(

well, now im self-conscious. good thing i have like twenty Scourge avatars to choose from.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:00 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

alright, i hope the bedroom eyes aren't too ambiguous with this one. we cool?

embrace the furry agenda, soren.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:10 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

and here comes the waiting game to see if the mod will accept that as a vote... i'm on the edge of my seat, really!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 32, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 31, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: Phoenox Wright maybe both of them are TOWN??? You didn't consider that??

I don't like how defensive and tense they got right off the bat. It's just a feeling, but I think at least one of them is scum

if Nick had also listed the option of both of them being town, I would have called his post useless for avoiding putting down any opinion at all.

the fact that he put down the option of it being early scum distancing (instead of just saying 'lol there's at least one scum there) says to me that he's actually thinking about their alignments.

as for my stance on that vs... im not sure yet. tbh I felt the same as gamr when I saw the post saying how his RVS vote didn't advance the gamestate, but I held off to see what soren was looking for.

I dislike that Soren voted gamr for voting him, when game's reaction was similar to mine. Soren, what would a Townie reaction to your callout be? why do you think it's weird to interpret your post as an attack?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:36 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think you said it there. 'Kain didn't think about the post deeply enough and instantly thought he made a scum driven post'. if you think that's what happened, then i think it follows that the action is null.
if Kain didn't think about it enough, and just thought it was surface level scum, then i don't think it indicates alignment! town Kain is doing what i just said, scum Kain is doing the same thing since he believes it's legitimate.
i'll wait for kain to respond to the reaction to his vote.

hey Not_Mafia are you the type that gets bored with games when you're a VT?

and Soren, your other points are fine and make sense with how you read garmr's reaction, but i think i should point out that a random vote that does not advance the gamestate is not anti-town. it doesn't hurt anything, it's just neutral. it's about as neutral as my Phoenix Wright vote, since even though Nick is there to respond to it, he wouldn't, because there's nothing to respond to. (he could continue to joke, but that's not alignment indicative)
it's like a fluff post. they're not anti-town by themselves. a string of them from one player is something to look at, though.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm liking garmr more than Soren rn. FA was right when she said his points were weak.

In post 44, Yarrrrgami wrote:a real scourge is my alt

I have seen not mafia as vt before and wasn't all like "role sucks bye" so i wanna now what role he has!

I am blatantly rolefishing him cos he brought it up.

yo mollie i'm taking that as a compliment! even if you didn't mean it like that, too bad, i've already taken it

i'm fine w/ that rolefishing business, that's what i was kinda getting at by asking him about his behaviour as vt.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i was trying to decipher that reads post, but.. i got as far as Armor being Turtles of Despair, maybe? am i the furry? i know the lawyer.. loud-pirate is probably laharl (Kain Tepes).. okay, i don't know who cake-pirate is.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, good call. that sounds right.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

honestly i think your Nick avatar is endearing me to you subconsciously or something.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

firebirdo is phoenix? i just know i'm gonna get that mixed up with firebringer, haha.

yeah, Kain is pretty textbook new. his yelling is.. really making me laugh considering that avatar! i'm kind of wondering if this is intentional...
Kain, Phoenix didn't know Turtles was a hydra (2 people in one account) until after he told them.. so obviously Phoenix was not scumreading them for that.

hey Tails! how's my loathsome copy? no i totally didn't steal my lines from metal sonic, why would you think that? do you think that garmr is fake overreacting, or do you think that scum are more likely to overreact?

preview: i'm also townreading garmr, firebringer, but i can why people would think otherwise. why is voting him scummy? you calling lynchbait? c:
i think scurvy means scummy..?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, i don't think either of those votes are going to go through considering the ambiguity... esp if your nickname is firebird as well! i don't see why they'd been voting you since you only posted recently, so i think it was probably phoenix wright.

so far, soren and Turtles have voted garmr. i think it's unlikely that both of the scum jumped on him at once, but i guess stranger things have happened. do you think they're both scum, or just one? if one, which? Turtles' vote is kinda weirding me out, though..

preview: ah, that's what i thought. rise from the ashes, nick!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 83, Firebringer wrote:
In post 40, Frozen Angel wrote:and thats the first policy lynch suggested on me!

yay!

This has given me mixed feelings btw Frozen. On one hand, I don't think you would do this as scum.
On the other....................................I don't think statistically you could be town.

Man, I am horrible by relying on statistics.

wait, i thought you were kidding about FA being scum because you've only seen her as town...
statistically, her consistently being town for you has nothing to do with her alignment now! you said it yourself that it was gambler's fallacy, so i thought maybe you were kidding.. please say you are.
In post 87, Turtles of Despair wrote:No one has said anything about my double votes :C
~Bee

i noticed (that's what i meant by weird, earlier, but you bringing it up so quickly makes me feel better about you), but i didn't say anything cause i wasn't sure if you were doing a role thing! you have a double vote then?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i agree that this sounds like more of a playstyle issue than anything else. Tails is saying what he would do as town, which doesn't account for what other players might do as town. i said this earlier, but i think that scumreading Soren for that initial post isn't, by itself, wrong.

i was gonna have words with sonic, but it looks like he's had the sense to back off. i'd say more to take advantage of the sheer sonic superiority in this game, but i'm just too nice.
(seriously though, i'd call his vote and quick unvote after rereading towny!)

preview: ah, i'm trying to keep up with the convo here. i wanna talk about the Phoenix Wagon.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 137, Tails wrote:And everybody is seriously missing that scum does not say what Phoenix did.

you're referring to how scum phoenix would have called it tvt? if so, i don't really agree... i think phoenix's post could have come from either alignment. scum like to call things TvS.
sorry for a bunch of replies in a few posts instead of just one larger post, but i find writing walls just gets you ninja'd, plus individual posts are like... waaayyy easier to respond to

oh, and preview says you think phoenix's wagon is scum driven. i'm planning on examining the votes to really see how i feel about them, but as it stands i'm not liking phoenix.

preview: Sonic's idea that Barn is trying to rile people up is interesting. i didn't like barn when he showed up. lemme read those exchanges again.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 103, Barn Of Justice wrote:VOTE: pw

They deserve the noose. I'm having as much trouble sorting town and scum as I am sorting troll or bad.

garmr wagon is lol worthy.

why haven't you said anything about the people on the garmr wagon? there are like.. two.
this reminds me of when scum call a wagon on lynchbait as silly, so they can have the credit of 'not being on the terrible wagon'. it seems stilted because there's barely a wagon on garmr, and no momentum that would need to be fought against if Barn really though garmr was town.
In post 124, Barn Of Justice wrote:Someone kill Tails please, I don't want to be in the same game as them.

i hope this is because Bulba was on your blacklist, and you didn't realize you joined the same game as them. (that, or Tails joined afterwards)
that said, i still really dislike these posts. they seem to happen, like, every game...
In post 134, Barn Of Justice wrote:PW, are you scum?

filler question.
In post 143, Barn Of Justice wrote:
In post 139, Phoenix Wright wrote:

Nope. Are you?

Are you
sure
you're not scum?

more filler.

VOTE: Barn

i'm still planning on examining the phoenix wagon cause i don't really like nick's reactions.

garmr, i'm kind of bothered by how it took pheonix this long to get a scumread out of his pretty fast wagon. what do you think?

preview: what nevermind everybody unvote phoenix if he promises to use ace attorney gifs for the duration of the game
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

just did a quick check and Turtles' vote was very much the reactionary one imo
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 153, Tails wrote:
In post 148, A Real Scourge wrote:
you're referring to how scum phoenix would have called it tvt? if so, i don't really agree... i think phoenix's post could have come from either alignment. scum like to call things TvS.

I think he would have either voted one, distanced from the fight, or defend whoever was town here (this is where tvt comes in if they're both town). What he did does not benefit him at all as scum. It makes a lot of sense coming from someone who doesn't have any outside information.

huh... yes, i guess that's true. particularly the 'defend who was town', bit. i don't see scum voting one, but i do see what you mean when you say his post has no benefit to scum.
i'm not really convinced on nick's alignment, but i was wondering who you think the scum on that wagon are.
In post 154, Phoenix Wright wrote:Prime example of you asking a silly question just to look like you're engaging

In post 70, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 69, Turtles of Despair wrote:I'm not actually seeing bee's read on Garmr. Will probably discuss with him before I get back.

Kain seems new, and I don't think he would deliberately attract attention like this as scum. I've seen him post elsewhere before and it tends to be similar, so I'm not inclined to take it as a tell.

@Phoenix: Do you still believe that one of Garmr/Soren is scum?

~ kirro

They haven't posted on this page at all, so I don't know why you think my opinion would change

eh... nick, i think barn's questions to you have been far sillier. Turtles' question is either silly or just a mistake.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 158, Tails wrote:@Scourge: I don't think I've played with anyone in the Barn hydra before. They were essentially posting a throw away line targeting the type of player I modeled this alt after. Given you have experience with MS, you know exactly what I'm talking about here.

i don't have too much experience with mafiascum, but unfortunately what experience i have means i know exactly what you're talking about. unrelated, what do you think about Barn's alignment? esp as it relates to the Phoenix wagon you disagree with?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 162, Yarrrrgami wrote:

why is it the only time I have ever seen scum say "yes!" to this question it was when I asked my scummate?

like I ask this question all of the time when I wanna be lazy and dumb

@ fa - center around scourge if we are not around and you are town

@ scourge - cld you plz look after fa a bit? I am not as sure that she is town as kagami is but I can be patient. she is an emotional player like me! and pple tend to try to take advantage of that.

also what do you think of turtle pple

when you say lazy and dumb, do you mean like in general, or is it when you're a particular alignment?

i think Turtles is being pretty logical and consistent with their arguments. i've had to read their posts a few times in order to try and get what they were saying though. i feel like there might be some miscommunication going on. i'm trying not to speak to either of them (the other one being Phoenix) because i wanna see where this goes.

and as for FA, if i'm interpreting what you're asking correctly then i probably can, yeah. i mean, it's really up to her what she wants to do... so, i'll give a proper answer when i see what she thinks. if you're asking me this, are you townreading me? is this a completely non-game related thing? (sorry, i've never been asked this in a mafia game before..)

preview: so far Tails shares a lot of opinions with me. besides the trolling thing i guess, haha.

and Phoenix, i've played two newbie games on this site (that's only completed stuff) and have been playing mafia for a few years on other forum sites.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 168, Turtles of Despair wrote:

UNVOTE:
Yea I was getting inexperienced vibes but I thought you where an alt.
If you have only played 1 other game of mafia you are towny af because of your confidence.
~Bee

I have like 3-4 months of experience after you take away my break periods

i like this post!
In post 169, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 167, A Real Scourge wrote:
when you say lazy and dumb, do you mean like in general, or is it when you're a particular alignment?

i think Turtles is being pretty logical and consistent with their arguments. i've had to read their posts a few times in order to try and get what they were saying though. i feel like there might be some miscommunication going on. i'm trying not to speak to either of them (the other one being Phoenix) because i wanna see where this goes.

and as for FA, if i'm interpreting what you're asking correctly then i probably can, yeah. i mean, it's really up to her what she wants to do... so, i'll give a proper answer when i see what she thinks. if you're asking me this, are you townreading me? is this a completely non-game related thing? (sorry, i've never been asked this in a mafia game before..)

preview: so far Tails shares a lot of opinions with me. besides the trolling thing i guess, haha.

and Phoenix, i've played two newbie games on this site (that's only completed stuff) and have been playing mafia for a few years on other forum sites.

1. it is non-alignment indicative for me to ask that. we are town tho.
2. okay
3. yes i am townreading you
4. wat other sites

1. cool. are you taking Barn's use of the question (twice) as alignment indicative?
4. no dedicated mafia sites. i heard about mafia as like, a party game, and i often played it on the side on large roleplaying sites. very different from mafiascum's (and i'm assuming other dedicated sites) in style. oh, and also a few times on playdiplomacy, i guess.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

bottom line: i don't consider myself a newbie, but my style has had me called 'weird' in my two completed games. i've also read, like, a BUNCH of games because they're super fun. i like following Large Themes!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

um.. you've asked again so you've probably noticed that i've been avoiding the question. like.. i'd really rather not tell you the names of sites i roleplayed on. i'm sorry, can we move on? if you want to meta me, my style on mafiascum is, like, radically different than anything i've really done before, so only my games on here will really help you!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 175, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 174, A Real Scourge wrote:um.. you've asked again so you've probably noticed that i've been avoiding the question. like.. i'd really rather not tell you the names of sites i roleplayed on. i'm sorry, can we move on? if you want to meta me, my style on mafiascum is, like, radically different than anything i've really done before, so only my games on here will really help you!

um...I wld love for you to answer the question unless you have something to hide. that is why I asked it again cos I wld like to be sure about you cos rn you are being cagey as fuck about something that really shldn't matter if you are telling the truth.

In post 176, Tails wrote:Why does it matter where she's played?

yeah, why does it matter? like.. i'm trying to be nice about it but i don't see how any of that is your business... i'm kind of getting freaked out.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah, that post was weird to me as well, Sonic! or Rat, if you prefer. it kind of looked like.. a joke? i'm not sure. hopefully it's explained.

i've liked what Rat has posted so far, Kagami. i'd also like for you to explain the scumread on him.

Nick, one head of the Turtles hydra unvoted you because they thought you were town, and i think the other one just got into the game and didn't like your slot from what they read. not an inconsistency, but more like the two heads not agreeing. it's kinda difficult to examine them cause of that, but they sign their posts so that's a plus.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

huh, thought it was a joke. glad it was, then.
Sonic, that just means i'm obviously the faster one. i'll guess you'll just have to deal. ;P
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:20 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

so, Kagami, you agree that it's better to double-lynch day 2, right?
and ii saw your question about Sonic, i'll get to it when i can.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 307, Yarrrrgami wrote:Har! Then let's just not send anyone down the plank. That's clearly the best solution.

So if we could be feeding three pirates to the sharks, ye'd all be saying that it's a bad idea? Same for 4 or 5?

Killin' by non-scurvy hands is good and should be done as frequently as possible. Now, it be reasonable to wait for Day 2, only because o' the evens problem, as the sad-turtle pirate was sayin', but if we could be doubly shark feedin' every day, we'd be doubly feedin' them every day.

Ha! Then let's just not lynch anyone. That's the best solution.

So if we could be lynching 3 people at once, you'd say that's a bad idea? Same for 4 or 5?

Town-directed kills are good and should be done as frequently as possible. Now, its reasonable to wait for day 2, because of the evens problem (basically since we can only do it once it's better to do it when we have flips), but if we could double lynch every day, it would be optimal to double lynch every day.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:23 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

was my translation right, Kagami?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 317, Turtles of Despair wrote:I also can only vote ONE person once or twice so we cannot get a double hammer :C

~Bee

so there's no evens problem, you simply can't do it at all? alright.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:43 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 318, Not_Mafia wrote:I think we should double hammer today

this post makes me laugh because the post where Turtles said he can't do it is RIGHT above it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Not_Mafia, now you're trolling on top of impersonating the mod. (you used her colour)

stop it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

@Kagami, you asked what posts of Sonic's i've liked:
In post 101, Radical Rat wrote:[some quotes from me speaking to Phoenix in a friendly way, snipped]
Well, looking back a bit closely, it's really just a couple posts that gave me that impression. And they were fairly early on.

Guess that's a risk that comes with reading four pages in one sitting.

UNVOTE:

Sonic made a judgement about me, saying that i was riding Nick's coattails, in the post where he voted me. then he quotes some early game stuff where i agreed with Nick on non-game related things, and then jokingly said i didn't want to vote him because i'm a fan of the character.
it was kind of a silly reason for a vote and i'm glad he cleared it up, and admitted that it was more of an error on his part, without much prodding. all Tails did was ask him to explain, and when he ISOd me, presumably to do just that, he changed his mind.
now, i'm aware that this could also come from scum, where Sonic just needed a vote and then, when asked to explain it, came up with nothing and needed to change, but i like the way he went about it.
it reminds me, though.
Tails
: you're the one who asked Sonic to explain. how do you feel about his unvote after not finding much of a case?
In post 147, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Barn

Here's what I see. Barn shows up and makes a post which appears to be designed to rub people the wrong way, and even attack a few people on a personal level, primarily Tails.

Suddenly, everyone's arguing and OMGUSing and getting nowhere. Precisely what scum wants, no?

i like this post cause 1) i agree with the vote
2) Sonic is trying to get other people to vote Barn here, which suggests he's trying to get something done, instead of just
looking
like he wants to get something done.
In post 284, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 189, Yarrrrgami wrote:There be lots o' hedghog-like pirates on this voyage, so I'll be more clear:

VOTE: Rat who be thinkin' he's radical because the scurvy 'as settled deep in his brains

May I ask why? If it's the inactivity, that's because this level of activity is unprecedented in my severely limited experience( Two Newbie games here, and one Newbie one Theme on SmashBoards )

i also wanna know why, Kagami. i don't really see a scum agenda here. your turn, why's he scum?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails, in you said that Yarrgami wanted to lynch Turtles. she doesn't, and she pointed this out to you. why are you voting her when the contradiction you found wasn't a contradiction?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

shoot, max was logged in. they're gonna be pissed at me. uhg ugh ughhhh i should have checked

Jeanne, can you please delete that post, and this one? i don't know if you can. guhhhh. if you can't it's fine i understand
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm not an alt, don't you start on me too. this is exactly why i didn't say anything about it. max is my sibling kinda.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

sonic, massclaiming just our characters won't help because moderators usually give fake claims. so scum players are the 'evil' characters (an oversimplification, but yeah!), but they probably have good characters they can pretend to be.

and the other reason we can't massclaim our characters is because it gives hints to powers. like.. Professor Agasa would likely be an inventor, there are a lot of cop characters and detectives and those are all people we don't want getting murdered, yeah?

also i'm not caught up, sorry!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

long story short, on this site there's usually an effort made to prevent theme games from being broken by flavour via massclaiming!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i literally just explained the harm, Garmr!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:
In post 514, A Real Scourge wrote:i literally just explained the harm, Garmr!

You are not seeing what I am seeing anyway it's just me and turtle we blew our powers and even then the mods won't give them the same names as us for a fakeclaim.

was talking about a massclaim, not you two giving your flavour names. and i don't think i said there would be fake claims counterclaiming town claims...? thats not how fake claims work after all.
In post 530, Yarrrrgami wrote:@ scourge

can you give me a readslist plz?

cos I can't tell by your iso where your reads line up with tails except where you said they did in .

ya sure. i haven't been very transparent about my reads. just a sec.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 515, Radical Rat wrote:Alright then. Sorry to waste thread space with that, but now that I understand how it all works, I can work with it.

don't apologize, it was an honest question.

sonic this answer totally makes me wanna hydra with you, BTW. and yes im half asking because of our account gimmicks, but still.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay so, i checked up on Tails and i don't think our reads line up so much as our opinions do. the reason i said what i did in is because in Tails said he wanted to see how Turtles vs Phoenix played out for determining their alignments. it was the exact thing i was doing at the time, and i remember liking Tails's posts earlier so it prompted that.

i think Tails is scumreading Phoenix so we do disagree there.

anyways
Barn of Justice: scum, is bad, their 'pw are you scum, are you
sure
you're not scum' thing was bad, i basically haven't liked anything they've posted. unrelated, but i also don't like their attitude ;P
Firebringer: nullish townish. actually i wanna ask him more questions, i'm having a bit of trouble telling what his stances are. it would help if i knew if he were joking or not about the mass flavour claim... it's hard to tell what posts are jokes and what aren't.
Frozen Angel: town!
Garmr: scum? i was trying to avoid the 1v1 thing he had going cause i'm bad at reading them i think, but his recent posts i really don't like. on reread, i really don't like . he's like 'sonic seems to be certain i'm town', quoting where sonic says he's certain garmr is town for stopping the lynch. the thing about barn's flip is bad since garmr himself stopped it and everyone
should
be looking at barn's flip. but like ALSO his accidental peacemake looked super genuine, like he really thought phoenix had gotten hammered? i guess he could be a scum peacemaker, whatever utility
that
has.
KainTepes: ??????? this appears to be his meta and i still can't tell if he's playing a character or trolling or something. and yet my gut says he's town... idk, do what you want.
Not_Mafia: booooo i don't know why he stopped doing things and just decided to troll the rest of the game out. null, but would lynch.
Phoenix: town. see barn vote, then unvote when KainTepes joined and subsequent vote on KainTepes. i feel it. kinda moved me up from nullish town to town. but phoenix i think your is wrong, it looks like he's agreeing with you and changing his read because of it. you basically did the same thing when you unvoted Barn after Kain voted him. eh maybe null after all, i'll see how Nick responds.
Radical Rat: i'm totally emotionally compromised on this one. he's so polite. sonic what do you mean by ? any lynch that happens naturally has information, and why do you need to know why Phoenix wants him dead if you agree he looks suspicious? holding off on a read here.
Soren: ehh, i don't like . and besides that he hasn't really done much besides the early argument with Garmr. nullscum. waiting for him to get back into the game.
Tails: town! gut says he's suspicious but i'm dismissing it as paranoia because i don't really have any issue with him.
Turtles of Despair: i guess they can be town. they're playing their role like i would as town. i remember not liking them earlier but i like them now.
Yarrgami: their play is pro-town, but reading Kagami's posts for alignment indicative stuff kinda feels like trying to read a mafia robot for alignment. like they play in a 'pro-town' and optimal manner that i agree with and their questions are well-timed, but i have no idea what their intent is because of the way they post. reading mollie, though, i'd call them town. even if i was unsure, i definitely don't want them lynched today.
i didn't like 'seduction-furry pirate' at first but it's kind of growing on me.

preview: i hope not, i don't remember Barn claiming. but i don't think it is.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Barn of Justice is at L-1

i just checked, he was never hammered. one of Turtles' votes was already on Barn when they double voted.

with that, Barn, you should claim, cause i intend to hammer.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

huh, was i wrong? if he's still at L-1, im still ready to hammer.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

deep sigh. whatever happened to getting claims...? (this is to Soren, Kain was already voting him. very enthusiastically)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:54 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

can we talk about Soren's hammering Barn without a claim? we would have unvoted if he'd claimed CONAN the ROLECOP. :/

they might've thought that they wouldn't be able to mislynch garmr after he confirmed himself as a peacemaker? (and Barn wasn't scum, so nobody could say Garmr was stopping a lynch against scum)
VOTE: Soren
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 571, Soren wrote:
In post 569, A Real Scourge wrote:can we talk about Soren's hammering Barn without a claim? we would have unvoted if he'd claimed CONAN the ROLECOP. :/
If he flipped vanilla townie would you have the same view on me right now?
Because his role has nothing to do with how he played in the game.

i probably wouldn't be as annoyed about it, i would still be on your case about hammering without a claim.
that's just proper course, it doesn't matter what their play is like, you ask for a claim before hammering. why didn't you? i made my intent to hammer very clear so that Barn would know he needed to claim, but you decided to hammer anyways, before Barn even got back.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

asking for claims is how you avoid hitting town power roles. it's like.. basic, basic stuff. you need to answer why you didn't do it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:39 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 570, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 568, Yarrrrgami wrote:There appears to be one o' them deckhands who be preventing other hands from doing their jobs proper-like.

Why would you just claim all that info?

claiming that you've been roleblocked is the easiest way to get roleblocked again. either way, i don't think we should press this right now.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 554, A Real Scourge wrote:deep sigh. whatever happened to getting claims...? (this is to Soren, Kain was already voting him. very enthusiastically)

i posted this before he flipped. so yeah.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i didn't think about that. i guess when i think roleblocker my mind defaults to scum!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

isn't he, though? it says his account was made like two weeks ago...

and if it's that obvious, why'd you pretend to hide it?
but anyways, yarrrgami, i get that you're 'doing a thing'. i just don't really understand it.

oh and Phoenix, about your , while i like that you're looking at the nightkill (cause it DOES usually indicate something, even if it's hard to read) i don't think scum would do something so obvious as to nightkill someone because they happened to scumread one of the scumteam. if radical rat scum was going to kill anyone, shouldn't it have been yarrrgami?

: Sonic i don't like how you're talking about the garmr kill here. you say we shouldn't read into it, but also that you have a good idea as to why garmr was killed.

pedit: eh, i guess you're selectively giving out info for whatever reason. i don't really like it but i don't know what's going on in there, so eh?
but, Phoenix is experienced? is he an alt or something?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Sonic, you don't know who yarrgami is in a neighbourhood with, so what do you wanna get out of that question? what will you do based on yarrgami's answer? (IF she answers, and i think it's likely she won't)
it's a question where i can't really see the benefit for town knowing the answer.

preview: Kagami, 'Nick' is just short for Phoenix. sorry for the confusion! i can do nicknames too. :P Nick is the character's nickname in the Ace Attorney games. did you think i knew him or something? i'm p sure he's a new player.

ah, i got ninja'd! but now i see why you were saying that, Kagami. coolio.

preview again: sonic is confscum that pun physically hurt me
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 605, Phoenix Wright wrote:P-edit: you said that the obvious choice for them to kill is Yarrgami. That's exactly why they wouldn't do it. Its too obvious. And I'm not an alt

mmm, fair enough. i think Sonic is right about the kill being because garmr would be difficult tyo lynch, though! whether that's because Sonic's reasoning is correct, or if it was because he was paying attention to nightkill targets... i'm not sure yet.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 606, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 602, A Real Scourge wrote:
: Sonic i don't like how you're talking about the garmr kill here. you say we shouldn't read into it, but also that you have a good idea as to why garmr was killed.

What I meant by that was, it doesn't make sense to be drawing accusation connections when it's much more likely Garmr's death was simply because he was made unlynchable.
Ockham's Razor, y'know?

well, see, i get that (and in my last post, i agree with you) it's just that Nick was accusing you after reading into it, and then you told him not to do that. it.. doesn't really sound good, what i'm trying to say, when i put it into words? it just rubbed me the wrong way.

i just want to hear from Soren. i know town makes bad hammers but his response to me saying something about it was snippy. (the whole 'you wouldn't be saying that if he'd flipped vanilla town' thing).

Nick didn't you say yesterday that there was a t least one scum in Soren/garmr? i would've thought you'd be jumping on Soren today. :P (unless you did and just changed to Sonic after? i don't remember)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 613, Radical Rat wrote:Foiled again. I'm the Mafia Punisher. Game's over folks.

Back to business.... If they think this phantom RBer is Scum, we might want to be seeking connections between accusations and blocks. If it's more likely the RBer is Town though, we should likely drop the subject altogether and keep them anonymous to do their work.

even in the former case, 'seeking connections' is something that'd be more fruitful if we did it later in the game. and yarrgami is the only one who can make an accurate judgement on which way the cookie crumbled, so i think we should drop it either way.

but, she brought it up, so obviously she wants to talk about it? idk.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 617, Yarrrrgami wrote:Armor-pirate kill makes a lot of sense if rat be scum. There also is some utility if sad-turtle pirate were scum since armor-pirate could have been lying about having only one use of his deckhand power, which would interfere with a quick-shark-feedin'.

I continue to be suspicious about furry-seduction pirate, but we were the only pirates to be voicing suspicion in their direction, so it's hard to imagine they would choose to kill elsewhere. Bein' ascared of protectin' type deckhands is possible, but it seems to me like armor-pirate was reasonably likely to get protection too.

garmr kill makes sense with sonic scum because of what Nick said?

and your last paragraph is.. you're saying that you were the only one who was suspicious of me, so it's.. unlikely that i would choose to kill you? i can't tell if you're saying that the nightkill would make sense if i'm scum, or if it wouldn't. i don't even think it's the pirate talk, i just feel like you maybe made a typo.

and Sonic, i get that. from your pov Nick's theory was obviously wrong. i get that what's bothering me doesn't really make sense.

Kagami do you think that Soren's hammer should be talked about? he, at least, should have known better. i made it clear i was waiting on a claim, then he comes in with his defense (ISO is empty) and then hammers, and it obviously wasn't an accident from his posts during this Day.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh hey i forgot about you

VOTE: Not_Mafia

and Kagami: well yeah, so did i, but we still had time. and now that i know he's town i'm not very pleased with him about doing that, but still.
and thanks for the clarification on that other post. i thought that was maybe what you were saying, but i wasn't sure what your conclusions on the matter were.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:27 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

no, it was definitely soren who hammered. right?

Soren, you don't even acknowledge that what you did was wrong! you just defend it! a player getting run up to L-1 ALWAYS looks like scum.. that's why they're there. you always get a claim.

VOTE: Soren

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

and Kaiin, yeah it's true that town hammers without a claim.. but Soren's defense of it has just been 'he looked like scum' over and over, while not responding to what i've actually been saying or saying why lynching him without a claim was a good option.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:42 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

right, you weren't yelling. in my defense you guys have literally the exact same avatar. can you contribute something useful now?

Yarrrgami, i really don't like Not_Mafia and Sonic is giving me some weird vibes.
i'm kinda more suspicious of FA then i was yesterday, but it's still a townread. Phoenix is town, and Kain could honestly go either way, i have absolutely no idea. everything else is the same as what i've said.
i have my eye on you as well, i think you'll be the most difficult for me to read because your play is really pro-town. also i want to know how you feel about Soren after his post and the bunch of votes on him. (they all happened in a row, which is a bit sus, but they were all in response to the same post of Soren's so it's hard to tell. i've had wagons build on me for one post.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 652, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum Soren had little reason to quick hammer there, he had no way to anticipate the strength of Barn's claim and there was no obvious candidate for an alternate lynch, town quick hammers are a reality and they shouldn't even denied just because they don't fit the standard town playbook

we didn't know Barn's role, but Soren was in a position to make sure the lynch went through before he had a chance to claim. it would have been bad for the scum for the lynch to move somewhere else because of a possible claim. so, yes, there's scum motivation.

yeah, town does it, but Soren's first response to me saying something about it was that i wouldn't have said that if Barn had flipped vanilla town, except i would have, and then later he's just said that Barn looked like scum, and still hasn't actually explained why he didn't wait for the claim, and he defends what he did. why are you defending that so much? all Soren's done this game is quickhammer, and argue with garmr.

i can't believe this is the same site that says scum won't quickhammer, because it's a scum claim, then lets it slide whenever quickhammering actually happens. Soren's been here since 2014, he could have easily known that. if you treat quickhammering like a towntell, then scum are going to do it. :(
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:51 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 660, Radical Rat wrote:Thank you, Mr. Mafia

UNVOTE:

I still don't like Soren, but that's the first solid post from Not_Mafia all game.

i really disagree, but i've already explained why. i'm surprised you're fine with that, and aren't wondering why Not_Mafia's "first solid post" was made to defend Soren of all people.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

explain why it looks like a town hammer, and what the difference between a scum and town quickhammer is.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:05 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

dude i already replied to that post, you didn't address it.
with no claim, and a theme game, and two roles already outed that weren't a risk to scum (arguably, Turtles' double vote is, but it's not nightkillable), there was a possibility of the garmr wagon being dismantled from a possible claim. i've explained the scum motivation.
no obvious candidate for an alternate lynch means a risk for scum. it could be any one of the three of them, potentially. why not just quickhammer and get rid of all those variables? i mean, there was nothing in Barn's iso, he was scummy, and the lynch could be defended against because Barn had been so absent when the heat came on him.

no reason for scum to hesitate, and reasons to make the hammer. please reply to that. 'scum had no reason to do it' is super weak honestly
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh alright
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

keyword is 'chance' to redirect it. why take that chance?

actually, Soren has not once said he made a bad decision there. if town!Soren thinks that what he did is totally reasonable, then scum!Soren should also think it was reasonable. :/

who should we lynch today if not him? Radical Rat?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:22 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

a double voter could possibly spell trouble to scum, but i don't think scum would be worried about eliminating a PR like that one! just saying that garmr and Turtles' abilities weren't super threatening, so scum would have reason to be more worried about Barn possibly claiming a good role.
like.. if Turtles was at L-1, and he claimed double voter, would you stop the lynch just for that?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:25 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 676, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 664, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 660, Radical Rat wrote:

I didn't say I agreed with him. I've already made my position quite clear. Anti-Town is Anti-Town.

However, I AM happy to see Not_Mafia actually playing the game. That's what that post was about.

i dunno, it sounded like you really liked the post. that usually means agreement!

but you're right that Not_Mafia is playing now, and that's good.

tails why is the Soren wagon yicky? do you have a strong case for Kain being scum? because he's super mislynchable honestly and i cannot figure out how to read him when all his weird behaviour is just how he plays all the time.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:27 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 679, Tails wrote:Okie. Your logic still sucks.

yeah, that's helpful. at least Not_Mafia is having a conversation with me about it. :(
i don't think i said anything wrong. if you think i did, point it out, don't just throw out a blanket statement like that, when your vote is honestly really lazy too. as lazy as the Not_Mafia vote from Nick that you hated, actually.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:35 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

the point of what i was saying was that neither of garmr or Turtles' roles were ones that could stop a lynch at L-1 like a doctor or cop claim could have. that's all. this whole conversation has kind of spiralled from there.

when i said Turtles wasn't nightkillable, i was saying that it wasn't a super powerful role. i worded it badly, evidently.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

you can balance almost any role, Sonic. make the double-vote not work in lylo, make it X-shot... or, possibly, give a town player the ability to stop a lynch? :shifty:
i'm not saying Turtles is scum because of that, but i've been told to expect all sorts of things in these games.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:41 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 689, Tails wrote:
In post 680, A Real Scourge wrote:
tails why is the Soren wagon yicky?

A super quick wagon builds up based on super easily pushable BS. The wagon is easy for scum to push, and given that it built up really quickly, chances are they did. Everyone is forgetting that Barn had ample opportunity to claim but didn't. They're instead focusing on Soren's hammer, which is bad, but not scum indicative. Soren's response to you also is not scum indicative. In fact, it points in the opposite direction. Scum would be pandering to you, not telling you to go screw yourself. There's just no benefit to scum Soren for any of these moves.

In post 680, A Real Scourge wrote:
do you have a strong case for Kain being scum? because he's super mislynchable honestly and i cannot figure out how to read him when all his weird behaviour is just how he plays all the time.

I have a few things that I think point in that direction. Is it super strong? No. But it's stronger than the Soren case.

i disagree with you about the hammer, but your case for why Soren's response to me isn't scummy is actually valid. i'll think about it and see what Soren says when he gets back.

is Kain the most suspicious person to jump on the Soren wagon, then?
can you tell us about your Kain case?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:45 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 692, Tails wrote:To be fair, Scourge, I really expected more from you when dealing with the Soren situation. Your handling of it seems lazy.

sorry you're disappointed in me. i'm deeply angry at myself for betraying your good opinion, i'll try to do better. :neutral:
how does all my arguing look lazy to you? actually, i'm only a bit insulted, because you're insinuating that i haven't been trying... which i really obviously have. even if you disagree, don't call it lazy.

i'm pushing Soren and drawing conclusions from it. i haven't liked what he's done and you disagree. don't call me lazy.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:46 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 695, Tails wrote:However, if you want a suspicious vote on the Soren wagon, look at Sonic.

i agree with that.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 699, Radical Rat wrote:I don't.
:lol:
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 700, Not_Mafia wrote:RWBTHRBOBTSBWHB, aside from Soren who's scum?
is this a question for me? i've already answered it.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:54 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 703, Tails wrote:Keep in mind, this is just in regards to Soren. I keep thinking you're not looking too far into it.

this is such a weird criticism. normally i'd expect to be told that i'm looking
too far
into it, but you're saying my push is shallow? i've actually never been told that i wasn't trying to figure people out enough. how many times did i ask him for answers? why aren't you saying this to the other people on the Soren wagon?

it feels like, because you disagree with my read, you think i'm not trying hard enough to figure him out.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 706, Tails wrote:Did the wagon building up that quickly not worry you at all?

i thought about it, but i thought the extra pressure would be good for getting answers out of Soren. it's really hard to get someone to talk when you're also telling people to slow the wagon down.

plus wagon speed is highly contextual. it's not like he was going to be speedlynched right there. at least, that shouldn't be the case.

Tails did you happen to check out the really fast votes on Barn on day 1? i would have expected you to bring some of those up.

preview: and what Nick said, yeah.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 708, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 694, Tails wrote:I'll tell you more later after I talk to the pirate. I will say that his vote history is horrible.

It be looking pretty likely me plank-proddin' record is excellent, even down to me random vote.

Tails was talking about Kain's vote history, not yours.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 450, Tails wrote:
Vote Barn

In post 452, Phoenix Wright wrote:VOTE: barn There have been way too many people trying to defend him without giving good reasons. Plus he's not trying to be active

In post 453, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: BARN

I CHECKED HIS POSTS, YOU ARE RIGHT HE DOES NOT POST ANYTHING USEFUL... IF BARN IS SCUM THEN PHOENXI IS PROBABLY TOWN

In post 455, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE:

I don't trust you

In post 456, Tails wrote:I'm thinking that might have been a bus vote.

before you stop, can you talk about how this situation is completely different from the Soren wagon? :good:
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 735, Soren wrote:I'll admit that the hammer was bad because I didn't give him time to come to the thread and claim. I'm not sure ARS is expecting more from me, I gave my reason already, I didn't have any scum reads, it was the most likely lynch to go through that day and I didn't think he looked town, so I hammered.

this is what i was looking for. i asked you why you did it, and you responded defensively and didn't say anything about it being a quickhammer and you not giving him time to claim.
UNVOTE:
In post 736, Soren wrote:I may have missed your point so link me your post if you already explained it but I'm not seeing the evaluation to draw the conclusion that the hammer was scum motivated.
I want you to consider my quickhammer to come from town, and then consider my quickhammer to come from scum.
Then tell me why the action is more likely to come from scum than town.

i explained it twice, i'll link it if ya really want but you can ISO me if you're curious.
the hammer by itself is hard to analyze for scum or town motivation, but it was bad so i pressured you on it to see what would come of it. it's only now that you've responded in a way that didn't make you look like scum to me, hence the unvote. (that, and i'm more interested in Sonic)
Not_Mafia was defending you by saying that the hammer wouldn't have come from scum, and i explained how their
could
be scum motivation, as a rebuttal to his argument that the action was actually towny because scum wouldn't do it.
VOTE: Radical Rat

what's your read on me from all this, Soren? and your reads on the other people who were on your wagon?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

UNVOTE:
Not_Mafia isn't someone i'd target with a roleblock as mafia. i wanna see how this checkup between Yarrrgami and Sonic goes down, though.

In post 763, Tails wrote:Pirate, I want to know why you think a double voter is scum.

i wanna know why you think a double voter can't be scum?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 770, Tails wrote:
Vote Frozen Angel

i'll sheep you on this if your reasoning for it is what i think it is. :P
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Sonic, only bastard games have jesters! there's no reason to pretend to be a jester in a game like this.
also, sorry for the prodge, hopefully ill be back tonight.

hello Varsoon, thanks for taking over for Jeanne while she's away! i really like your games.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 786, Tails wrote:
In post 772, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 770, Tails wrote:
Vote Frozen Angel

i'll sheep you on this if your reasoning for it is what i think it is. :P

I don't feel like voting anyone else, and I can't remember a thing she's done.

to answer your question FA, no, it wasn't policy! why did you assume that? you said this is the first time someone's suggested to policy lynch you.

Tails' reason isn't really the same as mine, but it's valid enough.

according to the last votecount, nobody is close to lynch
VOTE: Frozen Angel

it's hard to explain, but it's not policy. it just feels like she hasn't actually been trying to hunt people. i haven't read the most recent stuff so that may have changed but that was my reason for saying what i did. i'll read up tonight and see what's what!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

lmao you guys are making a lot of judgements about why i voted FA.

(a) i'm still not caught up, i didn't even realize the game was stagnating
(b) i'm not voting FA because she was inactive, i've voting her for her posts while she's been here, like her early day one posts

so, FA, it's not policy, i explained why i think you're scum, and just because you're inactive now doesn't mean i can't judge you based on earlier posts.
i'm kind of pleased with the results, though, because it's gotten not just you, but others, to make a few posts. apparently things have been stagnant so that's good.

i didn't like FA's reaction at all. i'm gonna go read her and see if she's been participating now, as she's said.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 871, Phoenix Wright wrote:Frozen angel is town, guys. That's what my gut tells me

good to know your opinion, but your gut doesn't help with how i'm feeling, Nick. why is your gut saying she's town? do you know why?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:41 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 853, Frozen Angel wrote:and 8 days and 7 hours is not enough to make a lynch?

you suck in pushing mislynches ...

actually that was enough to make me omgus you

VOTE: A Real Scourge

this is a really dramatic reaction to a post that was just 'hey i'm gonna vote FA, i haven't read up, will do so now and my vote will possibly change'
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Soren, Firebringer, where are the scum?

preview: well, FA, i don't have any completed games with you. that's all i can say. i guess i don't really know you firsthand.
where'd you feel the honesty?

i'm sorry you're suffering playing this game. yes, i'm scumreading you, but i'm trying to read you, so if you ARE town, then i'll do my best to figure it out.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:50 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 877, Frozen Angel wrote:we played together before?

to add to what i said in my last post, i read a good portion of Saga Frontier. which doesn't count as playing with you, but still.
so yeah i know some things about you, but i'm sure there's a lot i don't know or don't remember.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:58 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 883, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 879, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm sorry you're suffering playing this game. yes, i'm scumreading you, but i'm trying to read you, so if you ARE town, then i'll do my best to figure it out.

I was too way behind, didn't play day 1 like at all , forgot the game during day 2 , its never happened to me before this game. so I have no kind of motivations to play it.

(my activity drop was site wide)

so why are you just contradicted yourself :

you said you were voting me becuase of my early day 1 posts not policy
and you just said your not scum reading me

so?

i didn't say i'm not scumreading you. i am.
but i'm still trying to figure you out. you're not confirmed scum to me and i could be wrong. so i'm not gonna stop trying to read you.
did i word that alright? i know english isn't your first language.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 884, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 881, A Real Scourge wrote:to add to what i said in my last post, i read a good portion of Saga Frontier. which doesn't count as playing with you, but still.
so yeah i know some things about you, but i'm sure there's a lot i don't know or don't remember.

you read the part I got force replaced?

yes. what does that have to do with this game, though?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:59 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 882, Firebringer wrote:
In post 879, A Real Scourge wrote:Soren, Firebringer, where are the scum?

Everywhere? Its not soren tho.

out of everyone here you're most confident that Soren is town?
you don't have any other reads?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 888, Frozen Angel wrote:the fact you see my reactions dramatic

I do that whenever I get voted, its just a trigger in me which get activated. so if you know that why you started to state that like its a way to catch my scum game?

this is actually a good question. i thought it was over the top, yeah. i've never seen you as scum, so i wouldn't know what the differences are.. all i can do is talk about things that i find weird.
In post 890, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 885, A Real Scourge wrote:i didn't say i'm not scumreading you. i am.
but i'm still trying to figure you out. you're not confirmed scum to me and i could be wrong. so i'm not gonna stop trying to read you.
did i word that alright? i know english isn't your first language.

so what are your questions.

I'm here to answer them

i'm not sure i have any questions besides the regular ones. i'd have to think more and look at the game again, and i don't have time for that atm! who's scum and who's town is a good place to start.
actually, how are you different as scum? what do you do differently?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 866, Firebringer wrote:Frozen, you are definitely flailing a bit here.

when i see this it kinda looks like you're defending your later vote on Frozen, to Frozen.
actually FA, i have another question, how do you feel about Firebringer right now?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:26 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

frozen, just tell me if you were town or scum?

also, Kain is doing this on purpose. don't think it counts as trolling since he's actually playing the game and stuff, but his whole persona is just for kicks.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm actually not sure how many votes you had, FA. i'm sorry i didn't unvote, i didn't think they would just lynch you so fast.

to be fair calling someone a dumb creature is kind of a dehumanizing insult. i wouldn't want to be called that! but Kain's trolling is pretty annoying, so i can sympathize. :(
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah, Not_Mafia was the one to actually hammer at L-1. i'm sorry frozen, this might not have happened if i'd unvoted you earlier. i checked twice.

UNVOTE:
in case there's some kind of ability preventing the end of day, but i doubt it. :(

Varsoon, can we get a votecount please?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:33 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Varsoon, can we get a votecount please?

boo
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 991, Phoenix Wright wrote:When she flips, we should lynch not Mafia. This quick hammer stuff needs to stop

policy lynch all quick-hammerers until the site makes it an uber scumtell again? yeah!!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1047, Phoenix Wright wrote:Wow... I'm still new here, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to give us hints like that about your scum buddies, right? Correct me if I'm wrong

she's fine, we have no guarantee that she's telling the truth or not about being bussed.

and i doubt you're 13, kain. :P but that's fine, i'm not really bothered by your shtick!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:19 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

VOTE: Turtles of Despair
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:24 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

firebringer, i hope you decide to stay, but i understand if you want to replace out except, i hope it's because of something besides simply not liking the game.. i think it'd be good to finish it. i have good feelings about it from here on out.

i have very, very good feelings about lynching Turtles of Despair today, too.

Sonic, who did you roleblock last night?

Turtles, you're a double-voter, yes? i think you full-claimed earlier, but i'm not sure. you're just a double-voter?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:29 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

day 2 i was occupied with other things, i couldn't really get into it into the end, and i was pretty much fooled by Frozen Angel's behaviour after voting her. luckily i decided not to unvote, or things might have not happened like they did. maybe they would have, but we can't know now. the point is that i didn't think she would flip scum until she claimed mafia goon.

but i'm very confident about Turtles. he's been coasting by, and honestly makes a lot of sense if you look at things through process of elimination. i was thinking about this yesterday as well, but the FA issue seemed more pressing and, at the time of voting her, she was the player i had the most bad feelings about. i didn't end up listening to them all the way through, and i had doubts, but i'm taking this as an indication that i need to move forward with my bad feeling, particularly the one i have about Turtles. i really don't see any evidence to think that the slot is town. that's the rub right there.

preview: a case against Phoenix would be good, because i don't see reason for one.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:37 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

you can't defend bad scumplay by saying it's bad townplay. that's not how it works! a lot of players this game have been doing this. do you mean to tell me that all of the scum are within the active, participating players in this game? that scum wouldn't feel safe lurking in a game where apathy appears to be a problem?

and now you're saying the same thing that Tails was, which is that scum double-voters don't exist.

you've answered enough of my question, by the way.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:40 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

scum double voter isn't even that broken. at most, you could strongarm one hammer, and it would have to be the endgame hammer to prevent that double voter from getting immediately lynched the next day. it's the same as having a known hated townie in the game in lylo.

games can be balanced around a lot of things if they're made right, and a double-vote is not, and will never be, the same thing as an Innocent Child. i shouldn't have to say this, but your 'im a double voter' defense also falls apart when you consider garmr's role.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:57 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails are you even going to reply to me re: Turtles?

where is Phoenix pushing for a policy lynch? he hasn't even voted today.
i'll go check their dual-ISO but you really need to look at Turtles before Phoenix.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay i know what policy lynch you were referring to.

but why would scum Phoenix want to policy Not_Mafia after Frozen Angel's flip? he would know she would flip scum. nobody policy lynches someone for speedlynching scum unless the circumstances were really obviously fake. the policy lynch wouldn't go anywhere.

he gave a reason that he 'couldn't say'. there are a few ways to interpret that and instead of asking him to explain it in light of her flip, you instead assume he was just pulling something out of his ass.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

is lining up lynches something only scum would do? is townreading FA something only her scumpartners would do? your explanations are all well and good, but you still feel like you're trying to ignore the turtle in the room.

okay, i looked again, but i still don't see where Nick even mentions Not_Mafia during all that except to tell people that Not_Mafia was scum that should be lynched after FA's townflip... i need quotes.

preview: no no, no, stop the Phoenix Wright votes.
Turtles was weird day 1 as well.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

UGH there are no votecounts and i'm not even sure how many players there are left in the game. nobody else vote.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, so we're currently at 9 players, which means 5 votes to lynch.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #111) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

by the way, in case i die tonight don't take this to mean i'm super confident Phoenix is town, honestly it's a slight townlean at best but this is frustrating because Turtles scum is RIGHT THERE and not being considered because of the lurking. that's WHY scum lurk! out of the spot light, out of the fire, and if you push them they can counter with 'well, i wasn't here'.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #112) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1095, Tails wrote:And I think your Turtles point is dumb. Absence means squat in terms of one day. And I still think town would have to have a lot more than a 1-shot governer to deal with a scum double voter.

you've not given any reasons for Turtles to be town. i'm not scumreading him because he's been gone, i'm scumreading him because it was used as a defense, because their day 1 play wasn't towny, because they're coasting on double-voter, and because scum double voter isn't as powerful as you people keep saying!

you talk like we've all massclaimed and you've had time to objectively analyse the setup, Tails.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Phoenix Wright [3]: Soren, Tails, Firebringer
Soren [1]: Yarrrrgami
Turtles of Despair [1]: A Real Scourge

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes, Radical Rat

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

lemme know if there are any errors.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1103, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 1080, Tails wrote:
Vote Phoenix

Pirate, follow me. It's Phoenix/Kain.

erm no. sorry, but I am doing my own sorting process from here on out.

thanks every1 for looking at my starting a vca process so that we can poe the game out, I will be sure to continue it specifically so that it can continue to be ignored. <---- don't mean to sound snarky but really? jesus christ.

sorry, i'm just concerned about the Phoenix wagon.

are you sure there are scum on FA's wagon besides her? i think it's possible that there's either a buddy there, or that both of them weren't on the wagon. her talk about getting bussed may have been so we would assume the 'safe' option, which would be one scum on and one scum off.

if you've done vca of the Barn wagon, can you quote it? if not, we can talk about that as well.

preview: townreading Soren is one thing but where and how is he obvtown?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i thought the same thing about FA. it doesn't make Phoenix scum.

ugh i wanna go eat but i have this bad feeling that Turtles is going to hammer Phoenix right here and then somehow weasel out of it because 'scum wouldn't do that'.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah but this game has proven to me that people can't be trusted not to quickhammer. i'm incredibly antsy about it.

i'd like to do VCA of the Barn wagon as well, tho i imagine it's not as useful to you as a scum wagon would be.
i really want to talk and the case against Phoenix is p flimsy and i don't like how Turtles is being brushed aside.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i personally think there's a solid chance FA said what she did to get people to look on her wagon, either because they thought she was actually stressed/annoyed enough to out one or both of her buddies, or because she figured that people would think she was double-bluffing them.

the notion that she would say exactly the opposite of what was going on, that she was being bussed when in reality both of her partners were off the wagon, seems kind of silly because of how obvious it would be for scum to do that. i think FA is experienced enough to know that, and that's why she tried it.

but, i see why you're doing what you're doing, and i think it's a better avenue then Tails' case against Phoenix. Firebringer's vote that puts all the onus on Tails if it's wrong, i didn't like, and Soren simply hasn't talked about his vote yet.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

okay, i feel a bit better about people not hammering, so i'm gonna go eat. i'll be back in about an hour to talk more. Phoenix can you talk about where the scum are while i'm gone?

preview: oh, hey Sonic. hopefully you'll be here to talk when i get back. also i'm feeling the Tails vote rn because i feel like he's being deliberately obtuse about the scum double voter thing.

preview: i'm still not sure one way or the other, i'm just giving my opinions, much like mollie was giving hers, in regards to how FA acted during her wagon.
FA's meta is to have an aggressive and emotional reaction to being bussed, so i don't really know if that suggests that her buddies being on the wagon made her like that.
though i know she wasn't bussed by more than one of her partners, because Turtles is scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Soren [1]: Yarrrrgami

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes, Radical Rat

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oops, I meant to hit preview, not post. the above count isn't accurate.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Firebringer [1]: Yarrrrgami
Tails [1]: Radical Rat

Not Voting: Turtles of Despair, Phoenix Wright, KainTepes

okay see y'all later

preview: yeah no prob sorry for the mistake earlier
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah Phoenix, it's really up to you. just be sure to double-check any relevant mod information to make sure that what you're saying is right! and if it's something in the thread, double-check that as well.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1125, Firebringer wrote:Sorens tone has been town. Thats what I have been seeing from his posts, Phoenix has been null to me entire game, so I am fine sheeping Tails who is another town read go for him.

ALso radical, your vote is almost as bad as Yarrgamis.
Firebringer that's a boo reason to call someone obvtown. and sheeping your townreads is still a way to make sure no blame actually goes onto you for whatever happens.

Sonic's vote is one of the better ones, given that it's, y'know, backed up with something besides bullshit.

votes should still be on Turtles though.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

forget Firebringer then. i want a readslist out of you.if you're talking about Firebringer then you're reading the thread, and if you're reading the thread you should have an opinion on the goings-on.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ah, that's disappointing.

i think it's weird that scum Sonic would want you to claim when he should know that he roleblocked you...
Phoenix, if this was the case, you really should have pmed Jeanne and asked her about it instead of telling us here. she would definitely have been able to tell you if she'd processed your action correctly or not. you SHOULD ask her, send her a pm right now and ask. i wish you'd done it before you claimed, but there's no going back from it now. we can deal with it after she's answered.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Phoenix, confirm with Jeanne before you draw conclusions from this! i'm really surprised you didn't think to ask.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

if Phoenix wanted to bs a Jailkeeper claim that incriminated Sonic, he would have done it without all the fanfare and errors. this one doesn't go for a Sonic lynch at all.

Tails i've already looked at all this stuff you're bring up about Phoenix. in he even said that he was scumreading Not_Mafia before the hammer, so it makes sense to still be scumreading him after Frozen was revealed to be scum. why haven't i see you looking in Phoenix's ISO to see if he was actually scumreading Not_Mafia or not?
the point i'm making is that none of this stuff really points to scum. to me it points to someone who thought FA's attitude looked very town (that's not weird, her emotional reaction is normal for her, i've learned that), was scumreading Not_Mafia, saw what looked like him hammering, and wanted him lynched for the quickhammer. Phoenix thought the same thing after Soren hammered, so he's not pulling that out of his ass. and then, after Frozen was revealed to be scum, he was obviously still scumreading Not_Mafia, and at the very least didn't like him. it's not weird at all that he would ask why someone was reading Not_Mafia as town when he didn't think the same.

preview: once again, you're attributing WAY too much power to a scum double voter, and you're townreading him way too much. NOTHING has suggested that the slot is town either, and you've yet to bring anything up to the contrary.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

jailkeepers don't receive feedback, so he wouldn't have been told if he'd been roleblocked. and it sounds like he sent it to jeanne. he should just ask her if his action was submitted on night 2 or not.

process of elimination, Tails. there's no reason to think he's town, but there are reasons to think other players are town. and your Phoenix case doesn't make him scum either, as i've explained.

that's an interesting choice, Turtles. why'd you ignore my request for your complete reads?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Sonic you're not seeing it because Tails' case is really garbage.

Phoenix why'd you pretend to be new instead of just saying you were an alt? and why'd you fake that whole 'scum aren't supposed to out their partners, are they?' thing? i've been reading you like a newbie this whole time and now i need to reevaluate.

preview: yeah Tails because your reasons they aren't scum are based on faulty assumptions about the utility of a scum double-voter. you're acting like i'm suggesting an unlynchable scum.

and nah Sonic that's now how it works at all. if a doctor's target ends up getting killed anyways, they're not supposed to know if they were roleblocked or if scum broke through the protection. only investigation roles know if they've been blocked.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

lmao this ^^^^^^
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

yeah i don't think it's unethical. i mean i don't really care.

and ten games or less is still pretty new lol. it's not really a lie
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i think he just didn't want people to know his main and didn't think his method through. i say we move past this. Phoenix have you pmed Jeanne about whether she processed your night 2 action or not? and also can you tell me why you didn't do that before claiming?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

flip that around and we completely agree, bro.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

so Firebringer, you think he's town, and you're
also
so confident in his judgement that you're sheeping him? i haven't seen you comment on Tails's case on Phoenix or any of the arguments against it.

preview: okay Nick, we'll wait and see then
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails you have a legitimate
null
read on Turtles, and your setup spec is wrong. also i'm female. that has nothing to do with anything i just wanted to make sure you knew
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

like, game-wise, you have Turtles as null. his play has not indicated alignment to you one way or the other, yes? if it had, you would have talked about how towny he was day 1, or something. so yeah, null.

you've ruled him out as scum (bad) based on setup spec (which is never 100% on the best of days and it wasn't even good setup spec). it's a difference of opinion yeah and your opinion is very bad. you've been talking all game about how there wouldn't be a scum double voter and it just sounds like you're trying to convince us.

like do i need to go over
again
how much you're overestimating the power of a scum double voter? town doesn't need Jesus to combat that. i mean, you have no way of knowing if the double vote power even
works
in lylo. you're not considering the sheer number of ways a mod could set up a game.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

nah, Jeanne confirmed that Turtles can't use his double vote to lynch two players at once. she hasn't confirmed anything about whether it works in lylo and Turtles never answered the question when Yarrrrgami asked because he was 'afraid of being nightkilled'. for being a double voter. actually come to think of it people have been attributing too much power to the double vote this entire game. it's not that debilitating.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

they're not inactive, beeboy was just posting today and even voted Soren.

regardless, good vote.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

fight me
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

jokes aside your role reasons are still wrong and i can't explain this any better than i have, so yeah i'm gonna fight you.

Tails have you noticed that while i'm trying to convince everyone, the only one i'm fighting this hard is you? if you just had Turtles as null, that'd be one thing, but you're not even considering the possibility. instead you're relying on setup spec that is still wrong, and not considering otherwise, and that's NO GOOD
*high fives Sonic, heelies out of the room*
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm gonna go case Turtles' day one play who wants to help. Tails you can even tell me i'm confbiasing when we're done come on it'll be fun <3
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Sonic that's amazing

preview: great Soren you're here can't wait for your opinion on what's happened since you last posted
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

you can't say anything with 100% certainty with setup spec until you've seen everything the scum has, Tails. mods can and will give similar or duplicate roles to players! i personally haven't played in games like that yet, but i've seen them.

you're arguing for Turtles town based on his power being OP, and you're arguing against other players being town because they'd be too OP for town. stop with this nonsense, it's grating.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Turtles of Despair [2]: A Real Scourge, Radical Rat
Radical Rat [2]: Phoenix Wright, KainTepes
Soren [2]: Turtles of Despair (assuming the double-vote was valid)

Not Voting: KainTepes

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

blehhh. not voting section should say no one

anyway mollie's right in that we don't know for certain what roles indicate what.
one thing, though. i think Barn's rolecop MAY indicate scum with some kind of scummy role. not certain, but possibly. since FA was a goon and Turtles is a double-voter, i think it's likely the last scum has a role that is geared toward scum. possibly a 1-shot strongman? i don't know. could be wrong and Conan might just be there to verify claims.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Phoenix you should vote Turtles if you're looking for somewhere good to put your vote. *wiggles eyebrows*
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 245, Turtles of Despair wrote:VOTE: Barn
VOTE: Barn
Yeah L-1 for the giggles, I am surprised 3 people have output so little and it is pretty sketchy to go with it.
I may revoke this when I talk to Kirro though.

~Bee

original Barn vote was 'for the giggles', not really a strong scumread, it was entirely based on activity.
In post 417, Turtles of Despair wrote:Plz go to your outbox and undo that if you aren't sure I don't want to waste day 1. :C
~Bee

after the first time Barn was hammered without a claim, beeboy doesn't care and just wants the lynch to go through, despite wanting Phoenix investigated for accidentally hammering earlier. beeboy never ends up asking Barn for a claim, and doesn't seem to care.
In post 481, Turtles of Despair wrote:VOTE: Barn
L-1
Everything I said before still stands now.
~Bee

and he immediately brings Barn back to L-2 when he can (beeboy miscounted, which is understandable tbh haha)
still not looking for a claim, not asking for a claim. just saying 'everything he said before still stands now', despite not giving any actual reasons for Barn to be scum beyond inactivity.
In post 1074, Turtles of Despair wrote:I decided that I will ne\/er get around to reading the last day and will just roll with my day 1 knowledge =D
~Bee

What did I miss?

ignores the last day, where we
lynched scum
, in favour of just proceeding on day 1 knowledge and word of mouth.
In post 1161, Turtles of Despair wrote:I wouldn't mind Scourge tbh but I want to follow my gut read on D1.
VOTE: Soren x2
@mod is this a \/alid double \/ote format?

~Bee

and then votes Soren, based on day 1 things and a gut read. also voices that he'd vote me and tbh would likely be on my wagon if i had one.

i don't see the town. there isn't any. as i looked through the ISO, i found posts that i agreed with, most of them were things like theory or NIA. i didn't see anything that really looked like town motivation. if someone also wants to ISO Turtles to look for town motivation, i'll listen, but unless they do i don't see a reason for anyone to be avoiding the wagon.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

best not to press that, Sonic. we can do it tomorrow. no need to have Tails claiming as well when he hasn't been run up.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

glad that made you pop up and say hi!
you gonna answer my readslist question or what?

also, yes. i'd like you dead.

preview: then how about you give that a shot? go examine the scum lynch.
the tactic of 'waiting' to get people to do alignment indicative things in the day also strangely doesn't often have results.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails has already given his argument. i mean, it didn't indicate scum at all, but that's cool.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

we should push Turtles. there's no reason not to. if we run him up, and he's town, then maybe it'll urge him to actually scumhunt. come on, that's good, right? not that he's town, but those of you who like, have him as a null read shouldn't object to that.
since he's scum i predict he'll either keep a stiff lip or say something that we can wring some info about his buddies from.

Nick you should help us out too. either vote Turtles or put out a case on someone else. <3 you're at L-2 with a double-voter, so if you're town i want you to say things. i know you're not here atm i'm just saying
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh right, that's my mistake. i noticed it while ISOing you but forgot to say.

so, Tails, Turtles is a double-voter whose double-vote doesn't work in lylo. can you tell me how OP that is for scum? hint: it isn't at all, and so doesn't stop him from being scum, so he should really be a null read for you at
best
, and definitely not discounted for scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

it's because he's scum, Nick! i totally went over this. :P

though lazy town exists. that's why that isn't the only thing i talked about.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

it's not that powerful. at all. it would help if you could talk about some scenarios where a scum double-voter that can't endgame town would be powerful.

and i'm also saying that you can't do complete setup spec without actually know what roles scum has. you can't rule out what town could have until you know what scum has to fight against it.
why haven't you considered Turtles and Phoenix being scum together? why haven't you considered both town and scum having some kind of roleblocker?
we have, currently, a rolecop, neighbourizer, and 1-shot governer for sure on town's side. none of these are incredibly strong by themselves.
also in the game we have a roleblocker, a double-voter, a jailkeeper, and several other roles. that's too much uncertainty. even adding in your role, i feel like you're just disregarding any other possibilities besides the one you want to see.

if someone came out with a cop innocent on Turtles, i would listen to it. but right now all see is no reason to defend them. you're either scum, bad at setup spec, or you're the one confbiasing.

what do you think about the scenario of having both Phoenix and Turtles as the scum?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1274, Radical Rat wrote:Well. The only way to find out is to get a flip from one of them.

Right now, I'm feeling like Turtles because I happen to have very solid Townread on Phoenix, and Scourge is right in that there's very little Town in the iso, and just skipping an entire day seems wonky.
Plus they seem to be selectively lurking. They show up whenever Scourge digs something up, then vanish when questions get asked.

Now, if we'd like to let them do their thing a bit longer, I'm also not opposed to lynching you, Soren, or Kain.

yep, pops out of the ground like a very persistent cockroach whenever i push them, and doesn't do anything beyond that. very towny.
they've had the entire game to 'do their thing', Sonic. this is the time to push for content! to arms! yadda yadda!

come on Phoenix, make me happy and put a vote on Turtles.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails, a badly designed game is one where everyone can massclaim, and town can pick out scum based on their roles and claimed night actions alone.
that's basically what you're saying is happening here. your conclusions are based always ENTIRELY on setup speculation, and that is just so, incredibly weak, i can't even stand it.

preview: ty Nick. let's see if he'll talk again.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Unofficial Vote Count

Turtles of Despair [3]: A Real Scourge, Radical Rat, Phoenix Wright
Soren [2]: Turtles of Despair, Turtles of Despair (assuming the double-vote was valid)
Radical Rat [1]: KainTepes

Not Voting: no one

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

why are you getting mad at me if you've just come to the conclusion that i don't know beeboy very well?
neither the Turtles wagon or the Phoenix wagon are vanity lynches! they both have three votes.

i'll look at Firebringer as well, i also don't like him, but i'm not removing my vote on Turtles when we've finally got a wagon here that'll stop him dodging everything.
you say that fire and Soren are the most likely to dodge lynches like i'm supposed to know that??? how am i supposed to know what those two are like?? Turtles is acting like scum and at LEAST firebringer was doing towny things earlier and participating. he sucks now and yeah he deserves to be pushed as well, i don't fault you for that but mollie, right now, you're on the vanity wagon and i don't appreciate this post.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1281, Firebringer wrote:lol, yarrrgami going to be mad when I flip.

you showed up immediately after mollie showed up and talked about you. where were you earlier? why aren't you participating? are you seriously on board with Tails' setup spec case? emphasis on
speculation
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

firebringer, if only mafia were so easy as finding a single townread and sheeping them. put out a readslist. :(
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

why did you think Turtles was scum day 1? quotes? or should i just ISO kirroha?

tell me how to sort fire? you know him, don't you? right now he just looks like null and eh.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1289, Tails wrote:
In post 1275, A Real Scourge wrote:
what do you think about the scenario of having both Phoenix and Turtles as the scum?

If that's the case, town is almost all PRs.

and that's impossible because...?

preview: why does it seem scummy to you, fire? because you think she should be able to sort you herself, or that she's asking for help?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1287, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1286, A Real Scourge wrote:firebringer, if only mafia were so easy as finding a single townread and sheeping them. put out a readslist. :(

Here you go:

Town
Soren
Tails
A Real Scourge
Radical Rat

Null-Town
Yarrrgami

Null
Turtles
Phoenix Wright
Kain Tepes

so according to this and what you've said before, you should be alright with sheeping me and Sonic on Turtles of Despair.
explain to me why you're not, please. also explain why 'tone' is strong enough to put someone in your townpile - talking about Soren - when a player's tone is often just their playstyle?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1295, Tails wrote:Look, I'm the doctor. There's no way town has a doctor, roleblocker, AND a JK. And if there is, I'm never ever ever going to play another Jeanne or Varsoon game.

whyyyy would you claimmmm thiss....... you already softed it HARD earlier but still

why are you assuming Sonic is town
why are you assuming scum doesn't have some Strongman shots
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

both of you suck.

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ROLES SCUM HAS OMGGGGG
mods experiment with roles all the time
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

this is what happens when you setup spec yourself into the ground. what happened to scumhunting based on what players are doing? don't blame the mods or reviewers for that when you haven't even seen the full damn setup
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

complaining about the setup is something you do in post-game, not in the thread when there are still unclaimed roles, two of which are scum.

preview: fair enough Fire you dislike the game for different reasons
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1307, Tails wrote:
In post 1300, A Real Scourge wrote:
why are you assuming Sonic is town

The way the claim worked out yesterday fits him being town. It's how I got a townread on the neighborhood too.

In post 1300, A Real Scourge wrote:
why are you assuming scum doesn't have some Strongman shots

They might, but I'm starting to find it unlikely given how things have played out.

Point is, I don't see town having 2 protective roles. I don't see town having 2 blocking roles. And I definitely don't see town having the separate component roles plus the combination. Phoenix's role doesn't fit from a town design perspective. He's scum.

jailkeeper doesn't have the same utility as doctor or roleblocker. roleblocker is for attacking scum with, if town. doctor is for protecting PRs. jailkeeper can be used for protection but roleblocks prs, or can be used as another roleblocker.

what about Phoenix/Turtles scum? i think that sounds fine. that or Tails/Turtles scum but Tails obviously won't agree with that lmao.

That, or there are strongmen.

Tails who did you protect n1 and n2
preview: oh okay you claimed, thanks
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Tails, there is no evidence for or against a Strongman! no protective roles have targeted any of the killed players. scum could very well have used a Strongman shot on Not_Mafia or something and we'd have no way of knowing.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1317, Tails wrote:Apparently they didn't. Look over Phoenix's posts.

i don't know what you mean?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1318, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1316, A Real Scourge wrote:Tails, there is no evidence for or against a Strongman! no protective roles have targeted any of the killed players. scum could very well have used a Strongman shot on Not_Mafia or something and we'd have no way of knowing.

No one was going to protect Not Mafia.
Are you joking?

Thats like saying a doc or bg would go on me.
It aint happening.

then the scum are holding their hypothetical Strongman shot.
the point is there's no evidence for or against a strongman
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm pretty sure Firebringer, myself, and Yarrrrgami are the only players in this game who've yet to claim. lmao

preview: Tails this is the first valid thing you've said about Phoenix tbh. it's weird he didn't seem to think about
anything
before just claiming
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Firebringer why are you townreading Tails so hard if the majority of his hunting this day has been 'a pointless endeavor'?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1327, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1325, A Real Scourge wrote:Firebringer why are you townreading Tails so hard if the majority of his hunting this day has been 'a pointless endeavor'?

So because someone does something that is pointless they aren't town?
What the fuck is your logic at?

In post 1328, Firebringer wrote:Seriously, I never even said Tails was town for his actions today. He was town for me before this day, before the setup spec and def before his claim.

Scourge, where is your head?

Firebringer it's fine for you to townread Tails but you are
sheeping his read
that came from actions YOU have deemed pointless for scumhunting. that's about as useful as voting randomly.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1330, Tails wrote:That was my point before I felt forced to claim. Phoenix's actions do not match up with his claimed role. He showed 0 suspicion of Sonic d2, even though he should have seen that as a counter claim i.e. scum claim (such as how I felt about his role in relation to mine), and then after he claimed a protection on NM, he didn't even consider a strongman and tried to lynch Sonic with the lying reasoning (something I would have also expected more from him as town a day earlier). Only later does he decide to "ask" the mod. Wouldn't that be something he'd do right away before outing if he was town?

Tails you know that Nick attempted to jailkeep Not_Mafia LAST NIGHT, (n2) right? he wouldn't have known about his action failing on Day 2.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1335, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1334, A Real Scourge wrote:Firebringer it's fine for you to townread Tails but you are sheeping his read that came from actions YOU have deemed pointless for scumhunting. that's about as useful as voting randomly.

I am voting someone who is Null, and therefore not town to me.
Then I looked at my town reads who had a case on someone and decided "well the person they are voting for is null for me, I don't see why not sheep"

Thats literally my train of thought.

okay then why aren't you sheeping me on Turtles? that fits all the same criteria? your readslist you just posted says so.
considering Tails' case is based on setup spec, which is 'pointless', why are you sheeping that case instead of mine?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1340, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1339, A Real Scourge wrote:okay then why aren't you sheeping me on Turtles? that fits all the same criteria? your readslist you just posted says so.
considering Tails' case is based on setup spec, which is 'pointless', why are you sheeping that case instead of mine?

I would lynch Turtles, but Pheonix is also more active.

activity is NIA
lurkers are bad for town in late-game anyways
so if thats the only thing that's weighing your vote i then have to ask if you are playing for town
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1342, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1337, A Real Scourge wrote:Tails you know that Nick attempted to jailkeep Not_Mafia LAST NIGHT, (n2) right? he wouldn't have known about his action failing on Day 2.

That action doesn't make sense.
Who would jailkeep Not Mafia?
Seriously.

*shrug*
thought he was scum? idk
ask Phoenix yourself, make your own judgements about him
the scum killed him so it was obviously a good choice????

you could make the case that Phoenix said that because his scumteam killed Not_Mafia i guess
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1345, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1343, A Real Scourge wrote:activity is NIA
lurkers are bad for town in late-game anyways
so if thats the only thing that's weighing your vote i then have to ask if you are playing for town

No, I am obviously scum.

What kind of leading question is that?

respond to the first two points, not the last one, which was an obvious jab at how your reasoning was bad.
that shouldn't be what's weighing your vote.

i will not lose this game to lurking scum.

preview: Phoenix you've played ten games and you've never looked up roles on the wiki...?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1349, Firebringer wrote:Phoenx since you are here, why did you JK Not Mafia?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1353, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1351, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1349, Firebringer wrote:Phoenx since you are here, why did you JK Not Mafia?

I thought he was scum and I didn't want him to kill anyone. It's pretty straightforward

So you thought Not Mafia was going to attempt to kill?

this question is pointless. it was obvious from what Phoenix said
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1354, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 1333, Tails wrote:@Pirates: The more I play this game, the more I get angry at just the game in general. And I'm hoping beyond all hope that this game follows some form of sanity, because if not, I'm done.

this was 1 of my more pleasant games until fire started being an ass.

and it is a big time scum tactic on his homesite to insult and throw a temper tantrum like a baby in order to steer off a lynch.

fire is LYING. pure plain and simple. having a few townreads and the rest all nullreads is not gamesolving in any way. I get why you think phoenix is scum I really do. I get why scourge is scumreading beeboy. but lets shake down the person who is openly complaining that scum got lynched in the prvs day round, doesn't this make more sense? it will likely further yours or scourge's cases I think or shed light on soren.

fire's reasoning for picking the Phoenix wagon over the Turtles one. what do you think about it? it makes me wonder if they're partners.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

beeboy literally all you have been doing is responding to me

preview: fire that question is kinda useless too
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Turtles partner is one of Firebringer/Phoenix, probably.

Soren is another contender but it's hard to tell
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1365, Turtles of Despair wrote:This entire game is actually bad.

A guy on VLA and clear town are the 2 leading wagons.

Phoenix is clear town to you?

soren has been just as absent as you so your votes aren't much better
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1363, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 1361, A Real Scourge wrote:beeboy literally all you have been doing is responding to me

preview: fire that question is kinda useless too

That is because you are doing a shitty scum paint on me and I need to respond to it.

Soren is doing jack shit right now and your case on me sucks.

it's funny cause you're ALSO doing nothing!

you're calling it a scum paint but it's called a case.
if you think think i'm doing a shitty scum paint then why the hell aren't you scumreading me, scum?

preview: ohhh my gosh thank you fire ohhh my god <3
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Turtles of Despair [4]: A Real Scourge, Radical Rat, Phoenix Wright, Firebringer [L-1]

Phoenix Wright [2]: Soren, Tails
Soren [2]: Turtles of Despair, Turtles of Despair (assuming the double-vote was valid)
Radical Rat [1]: KainTepes

Not Voting: no one

All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

mollie, please please trust me on this. i know i've only played one game with you, if fire is scum we can push him tomorrow as well. you must be reading Turtles posts here, he's doing the same thing firebringer is doing to you

preview: damn Phoenix ARE you scum??
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1381, Turtles of Despair wrote:Legit as scum I would have just hammered PW but I didn't, you know why?
Because I am town and this is stupid.

the fact that you're aware of this means you'd be aware of it as either alignment. the reason you didn't do it is because you would have gotten turbolynched tomorrow for doing it.

that, or Phoenix is your buddy.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1386, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1384, A Real Scourge wrote:mollie, please please trust me on this. i know i've only played one game with you, if fire is scum we can push him tomorrow as well. you must be reading Turtles posts here, he's doing the same thing firebringer is doing to you

I don't want someone to just randomly hammer. We haven't even given turtles a chance to really defend themselves

Phoenix, ALL turtles has been doing today is defend himself! go check his posts for today, all of them are responding to me and only me about how is isn't scum. he's even already claimed.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1387, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1384, A Real Scourge wrote:mollie, please please trust me on this. i know i've only played one game with you, if fire is scum we can push him tomorrow as well. you must be reading Turtles posts here, he's doing the same thing firebringer is doing to you

You are literally like a cartoon character cut out.
Its funny seeing you interact with everyone.

eh
i'm glad i'm entertaining to you :lol:
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

like Phoenix this isn't some turbowagon that you should be worrying about. i've need to fight for every single vote on that wagon.

preview: Turtles you're the one who said the reason you didn't hammer his is because you're town. i was just listening both of the reasons why scum you wouldn't have hammered. both are valid. you're just spouting buzz phrases now.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Turtles you can't call the case on you bullshit without calling your own votes on Soren bullshit as well. you literally called it a gut read when you voted him
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

turtles, i'm not going to do it when you've responded to every single post i made. you KNOW what my case is, you were there while i was posting it.
you can't demand anything from me.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1396, Phoenix Wright wrote:Did anyone else notice that Tails disappeared as soon as all the attention went onto me and turtles?

Tails could have easily gone to bed or something.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

turtles i'd love to hear your case on Soren
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Firebringer negativity doesn't help anything. i'm kinda getting tired of it!
this game isn't really a shitshow. almost everyone has been participating.
it's only gonna get worse if you believe it is.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

mollie, why can't we sort the entire game tomorrow? why does it have to be today? it's day 3 with one scum dead. you'll get your chance tomorrow. you're not going to be nightkilled. look at the claims.

i think this is the hardest i've tried in a game, ever.

i'd understand if you thought fire was scummier than Turtles but i'm not getting that impression at all. :(
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 1407, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 1403, Turtles of Despair wrote:can you just fucking tell me your case on me first.

Oh wait you don't have one =D
If you don't quote me good posts where you explained your read on me I am going to get you lynched.
Your reasons for wagoning me are shit and you are somehow leading town on.

beeboy this isn't some 200-page game where your case is scattered to the wind.
you've literally responding to every post i made about it, all of them were d3. stop pretending you don't know the case.
while you're at it, talk about your Soren case and tell me why it's so amazing, with your gut read.
you're on the hot seat, not me. threats aren't going to work.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”