Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 am

Post by shos »

pagetop!

lol this is basically a prod dodge. I am extremely sorry for having to do this.

As it stands, I still have only townreads, them being:

5) Elsa and Anna
6) Extrapolated Eagle*
11) Raskolnikov

when Raskol is the best townie and then eagle, and the gurls are sorta mehish. I need to reread, I should find why I scumread Scourge earlier, and I also had other points which were mentionable but I can't remember. So fucking busy.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Still here, EE is still scum. Shos is still scum.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

OK here I am

RC asked me to be a little distant becuase he wanted experiment something! I approve Ari vote. that hydra is giving me weird senses.

~Elsa
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 493, iraonavp wrote:I don't even know how we got to this point. See, this is why I shouldn't answer bait questions, ARS.

Like I'm being backed into a corner here and Alchemist is accusing me of being scum-aligned because my playstyle is either hypocritical or I'm not trying hard enough and only town-aligned players give reasons for their vote like I just said, right? I swear to god he better not do what I expect him to do next.

You blatantly set me up Alchemist, with all of that "hmm ira looks a bit suspicious might wait to see what everyone else thinks before leading him by the nose into his own noose" bullshit. There was no fair way for me to honestly answer that question without looking terrible. If I had've given the other answer you would've found some other way to twist my words.

I'm not sure if I should vote you because you could actually be town-aligned, and even if you were scum-aligned it would just make me look worse. But I did see something coming from a mile away.

If I had made the above post I would be scumread so hard that players not in this game would leave their own games to come in here and vote for me.

The 5 votes in 24 posts looks opportunistic.

VOTE: Iraonavp
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 503, Klingoncelt wrote:If I had made the above post I would be scumread so hard that players not in this game would leave their own games to come in here and vote for me.

There's something that is very wrong about this quote related to the implication that I'm being treated differently for some reason, but I'm not sure how to explain this.

My post was fine anyways.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Like jesus fucking christ.
I'm super questioning our Klingon townread now because I had her pinned as obvtown in Saga Frontier when I was comparing games to get a read on her in 1750.
I mean she still does look town but I'm actually not sure if I can credibly make that judgement.
Klingon, what are your thoughts on Aristocow and ARS?

FTR I'm still leaning scum on ARS but there's better stuff to do.
Wish we could talk about Aristo more but 0 content from the slot and this is the same shit from Kelbris where he was a scumfuck then vanished.
Going to be really salty if either or both of them are scum and this lurky shit is tactical.

FA get on skype so we can talk about game :[
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Davsto »

Holy crap, this is just ridiculous.

AristoCow, Holly and Sugar, and beeboy are all being prodded. This is AristoCow and Holly and Sugar's second prods.

They have (expired on 2016-03-01 16:20:00) to post.

Please note that hydra head posts do not count as posts for prod timers or for prod replies - I pay attention to the hydra only. I was lenient the first time.

kelbris is also being soft-prodded (i.e., a PM is being sent but it will not result in his replacement) coming off his V/LA.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Davsto »

VC 1.11
A Real Scourge (3): Holly and Sugar, AristoCow, beeboy
Raskolnikov (2): kelbris, Extrapolated Eagle
AristoCow (2): Raskolnikov, Elsa and Anna
iraonavp (2): Alchemist21, Klingoncelt
shos (1): SnarkySnowman
Klingoncelt (1): iraonavp

Not Voting (2): shos, A Real Scourge

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-04 23:25:00).
V/LA:

kelbris until Monday
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I didn't realize we were this close to Deadline. It doesn't feel like it's been a week since the game started.

Still liking Ira and Beeboy for scum.

I like ARS, E&A, and Snarky for Town.

Klingon's a milder Town read.

Shos is more null than anything, but his interaction with ARS and the latter reason for it seems like a Town point in his favor to me.

I need to look back through everyone else.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

wishlist

beeboy
Klingoncelt

AristoCow
kelbris
deranged and incoherent
?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 am

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: kELBRIS

I will be back to this game tomorrow I promise.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 am

Post by kelbris »

I'm back everyone, sorry I could not post yesterday, had to deal with unpacking from the trip, which was a lot of fun.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:04 am

Post by shos »

lol, the mod's posts look like he's screaming with this color. i bet if he uses caps my monitor is going to burn.

It's funny that I'm not prodded, lol; I have been enormously busy lately and I couldn't get it up as well as I want. Now it's just after midnight, this is time to invest in this game.

Reading up from P1 again. I hope to bring something new to the table.
will start in about ~5 minutes.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 512, shos wrote: I couldn't get it up as well as I want.

Maybe you should see a doctor about that.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by shos »

In post 513, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 512, shos wrote: I couldn't get it up as well as I want.

Maybe you should see a doctor about that.

pun totally intended

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by shos »

Oh my gawd, I'll just never get this done.

Starters:
In post 19, kelbris wrote:Frankly, I see no reason for someone to reveal so early D1 when there is no momentum against them and no real votes made against them. Some town players may think it is ok, but it just does not sit right with me, that is all.

In post 20, kelbris wrote:That is my personal opinion however, and I see that most of the other players disagree with it.

UNVOTE:
These posts look sooooo newbish. SO. But honestly, do you see them coming from scum? from newbscum? from any scum?
I don't.
In post 26, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: beeboy

I'm literally unkillable by the way. Next closest thing to a bulletproof modconfirmed innocent child but w/e
I know this guy is a VI, but still, this is a convenient "mishap" by scum to make to prevent themselves from getting vigged & explain how they just keep surviving. Also IIRC later it was mentioned that if lynched, it's like a nolynch, so this is also further motive to not-lynch him.

bad stuff

In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky
yup. probably first of many posts that made me like raskol. But his Meow avvie sucks buttz.

In post 45, iraonavp wrote:
In post 39, Raskolnikov wrote:Especially if you're unkillable because you could have eaten a NK if you're actually town.

VOTE: snarky

Is he scum-aligned, though? We can make policy lynches later if necessary. I think placing your vote here at this point is anti-town, since he already claimed.
If Snarky flips scum, this is worthy of attention(to anyone making notes). Otherwise, this is a pretty solid townie posts.

I'm beginning to be bothered by why I have so many townreads and nothing scum worthy.
In post 52, kelbris wrote:When I said "I should've seen it coming", I mean that whilst it was unexpected, I should have realized that it was a possible tactic used in the game of Mafia. Public opinion changed my vote because my (rather stupid I will admit) vote immediately made everyone accuse me when I was simply basing my vote on past experience, sometimes you just need to admit when you are wrong and realize when others are right, even in mafia.
This, too, feels like it comes from a newb town. It sounds like an honest attempt to explain the behind of what happened previously, and I again find it rather hard to believe this comes from scum.
In post 56, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 54, AristoCow wrote:VOTE: Elsa & Anna

We'll comply.

- Ari

fuck off.
typical RC. I need to compare some meta of this hydra; mainly of Frozen, because she is much easier to read.

In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Kelbris

that was a shitty reaction in page one. and it still is.

~Elsa

Disagree, see above.

~~~
enough with these pages

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by shos »

In post 98, itlepip wrote:any vigis, yeah snarky is a godlike shot that comes around once in a lifetime.

Scum Mc Scum the scummy mcscum of scumland the scumth? you here?

itlepip gets :facepalm:
Scourge's posts are actually very mucho OK so far

I'll continue tomorrow. I'm devastated.

AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by AristoCow »

Responding. I'll catch up in a bit.

-Cow
Hydra Between Aristophanes and TheCow.

We were paired up by Aeronaut in The Hydra Academy.
Want to learn some new tricks? Why not sign up yourself! Teachers are in high demand!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

I'm ok with kelbris or rask, I guess. I really want task but kel is fine too. He was uber scum in the first posts and I haven't seen anything less since. Still don't see the newbie vibes shos and scourge get off of him.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 504, iraonavp wrote:
In post 503, Klingoncelt wrote:If I had made the above post I would be scumread so hard that players not in this game would leave their own games to come in here and vote for me.

There's something that is very wrong about this quote related to the implication that I'm being treated differently for some reason, but I'm not sure how to explain this.

My post was fine anyways.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

You aren't being treated differently, but the fact is that you
expect
to be treated differently by way of us allowing your bad posts and AtE to prevent your being voted.

Saying that Alchemist21 manipulated you into saying things that you didn't want to say was the big mistake. Not "a" big mistake, "the" big mistake. See, I've played some games with Alch too. He's a clever one, as Town vs Scum, he's great. He's dangerous as Scum vs Town too.

So, let's say you're today's lynch. You flip Scum it looks pretty good (but by no means confirmable) for Ank. You flip Town, Ank (or I) likely gets lynched tomorrow. Associatives have been established.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 518, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm ok with kelbris or rask, I guess. I really want task but kel is fine too. He was uber scum in the first posts and I haven't seen anything less since. Still don't see the newbie vibes shos and scourge get off of him.

i don't remember saying I was getting newbie vibes. kelbris's account was made in 2014!

this post is kind of a prod dodge, but hopefully I'll post tonight.

i think Klingon is town. all her meta application makes sense and I like how she's responded to me.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 505, Elsa and Anna wrote:Like jesus fucking christ.
I'm super questioning our Klingon townread now because I had her pinned as obvtown in Saga Frontier when I was comparing games to get a read on her in 1750.
I mean she still does look town but I'm actually not sure if I can credibly make that judgement.
Klingon, what are your thoughts on Aristocow and ARS?

FTR I'm still leaning scum on ARS but there's better stuff to do.
Wish we could talk about Aristo more but 0 content from the slot and this is the same shit from Kelbris where he was a scumfuck then vanished.
Going to be really salty if either or both of them are scum and this lurky shit is tactical.

I have ARS as Lean Town and Aristocow as Lean Scum. Nothing super solid yet, mostly gut, but I hate AriCow's lack of presence.

The SaGa Frontier game was one of my very best. No, you can't trust me, or anyone else this early in the game. I am Town, but have no way to prove it at this point. PoE should clear me later, though. The mechanics of this game are different, not like the SC2 model I kept referring to in the SaGa game, if I were Scum I couldn't hide behind crazy mechanics.

What are your thoughts on Iraonavp?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 506, Davsto wrote:
Holy crap, this is just ridiculous.

AristoCow, Holly and Sugar, and beeboy are all being prodded. This is AristoCow and Holly and Sugar's second prods.

They have (expired on 2016-03-01 16:20:00) to post.

After playing a game where most players stuck out catching up on 20 pages per day, ultimately playing through over 400 pages, I'm not willing to show much patience with lurkers.
-
MiniDeathStar
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

hey guys i know this doesn't really matter or anything, but i'd rather be called Scourge than ARS! the latter sounds like i'm a government agency.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
AristoCow
AristoCow
Townie
AristoCow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by AristoCow »

Hey Cow, thanks for responding to the prod.

I also am going to be here tomorrow, and will do a catchup (honestly haven't read this. So so sorry Dav).

Once caught up I'll stay that way to the best of my ability.

- Ari
Hydra Between Aristophanes and TheCow.

We were paired up by Aeronaut in The Hydra Academy.
Want to learn some new tricks? Why not sign up yourself! Teachers are in high demand!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”