Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

._.

Sleep is bad.

Not that I would have changed anything if I was here, but yeah
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

gg, you were both too town for me to do anything
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

Gg I had fun.

I kinda figured I was the ml that day, I would flip chosen and that would doom scum. Of course I wanted Wisdom lynched, but meh...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

I considered keeping SW instead of yakko to play on the paranoia you have for each other, but I was certain that in the end SW would gut-vote me, if only because she wouldn't want to let me win after suspecting me for the whole game. Therefore, I risked it all on yakko's newbness and believed I can make him believe Ocean is scum. I had completely forgotten about that vote switch though, which I couldn't really dance around, so I 180'd to trying and making yakko look scum instead, which kinda sucked.
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:23 am

Post by LucianRoy »

Sorry about dying early, Wisdom. I suck most in early game as scum. I should've done more to make people town read you while there was time, but then again...
Good-game, everyone, and thanks for moderating Ether!
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1004, LucianRoy wrote:Sorry about dying early, Wisdom. I suck most in early game as scum. I should've done more to make people town read you while there was time, but then again...
Good-game, everyone, and thanks for moderating Ether!

The better approach if you know you're going down as scum is to throw the shittiest unsupported scumread.

People will think you tried to get your target lynched and viola scumbuddy.

Tbh, you can't do it so bad because it'll be obviously done but you get the idea.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Lucian-Your behavior towards us made me think we were Chosen because it appeared you were trying to put associative tells with us with the weird unvote and defense when we got that wagon on us and/or you were not wanting to be on a chosen wagon. I am no great scumplayer to be giving advice but I think you needed to be somewhat more firm in your convictions. Like, have a scumread you push like Wisdom was doing. Your wishy washy reads and saying you'll get back to it later really pinged to me. I realize Wisdom defended you but he probs should of just bussed the shit out of you for towncred. I was really worried Ocean was your partner because he did that to GM in that newbie game Ether and I are still bitter over. Basically contributed to her lynch and then he got townread the rest of the game. That open I was talking about RC kept voting and pushing Taly and I finally agreed to vote and help lynch him when it looked like he was gonna be up for a lynch constantly. Then RC and myself got read as town the rest of the game and won. I don't like bussing but it has it's place.

Yakko-You asked for help w your towngame. You looked pretty town to me with the way you were defending yourself when everyone voted and ganged up on you. You stood up for yourself and you didn't cave under pressure. That's a pretty good indicator you were town to me. I guess regarding the Usted hammer, I think you should of asked if everyone was o.k. with it. Again, I can't talk, the way I hammered Titus but still, I would of asked there. Lylo, I would of gone ahead and voted Wisdom if that was your read rather than antagonize Ocean into doing it because that might of turned Ocean against you. Like, lylo, if you are town, is the time to reach out to whoever you think is town, and try to get them to see you are town. If Wisdom was your scumread, the better play was to reach out to Ocean instead of getting him irritated with you or he could of voted for you instead. Town reachouts are a thing. I would do that more. I suck at that tbh but notice how ika was doing that to others and trying to work with them. I would try that. Work with your townreads and see what happens. I would put effort into developing your reads and show others what you are thinking and why. Be as transparent as possible in your thought process. If I can't figure out someone's thought process on something, like I was having trouble doing with Lucian, I scumread them for it. I get townread because I analyze the shit out of things and work hard to push who I think is scum. I would look at others and ask yourself the motivation for what they are doing. If it looks like scum, vote it. If you aren't sure, ask others what they think. If someone comes off town, then say you think they are town and don't want to vote them. I know this sounds like obvious, general advice but it's probs the best I can give you since you looked pretty town overall. If you have specific questions, just ask.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Thanks sw Appreciate it! I'll definitely keep a lot of that in mind going into my next game.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by LucianRoy »

Good advice SW, I'll take note of it for my next scum-game.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Equinox »