Blitz 25: Super Mario uPick! (Koopa Troop victory!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 11, Heat wrote:no one is voting me i can't omgus :(
VOTE: lillith
ppl need to hop on the wagon

Hi there, this is my second game here :)

VOTE: Heat
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 20, Heat wrote:OMGUS ACTIVATE

VOTE: Bluetrin

OMGUS !!!

Happy to make you feel blessed :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 37, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 36, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, FA is town.

Explain?

Surely he is joking, innit ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 40, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 37, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 36, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, FA is town.

Explain?

Surely he is joking, innit ?

Are you questioning me?! :igmeou: or are you questioning the obviousness of me being town ... :igmeou: :shifty:

I would not dare to question such a lady.

I am merely questioning the seriousness of Aristophanes argumentation ... which was a bit lacking, unlike your post.

:lol:
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:52 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys I am at work, will catch up later when I am at home but I have a newbie question: can games have a trigger based on votes on the mod or are you guys just joking around ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:42 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 73, Amihan wrote:If it's not counted as a no lynch, we should at the very least try it. If nothing happens then you all can laugh at me, but until then just work with me here.

I have been told in my first game, that no lynch is bad for us because lynches are the only weapon against the Mafia. But the newbie setup has alot of vanilla townies so it may be different here.

That was an interesting wagon, these people voted against Amihan
  • Flubbernugget
  • Frozen Angel
  • Heat
  • Aristophanes
  • Jackal711
  • lilith2013, but retracted as Amihan was at L-1

In post 102, Amihan wrote:
In post 98, lilith2013 wrote:I'd lean towards something bad happening because of it.

Could you provide a reasonable example?

Theoretically, the mod's function is to hold information. The way the logic played out in my past experience was that lynching the mod would weaken that and release some information. Mind you, this wasn't our reasoning in lynching him (we did so because "lol why not"), but that was the mod's logic in choosing
before the game started
to have a player exposed if that were to happen.

On the first page, the mod said that he has absolute power: i.e. this is a democracy where he has N+1 votes, so I do not think your argument is very strong.

In post 169, lilith2013 wrote:I want to hear if ami has some kind of evidence related to her role (which I think she hinted at) leading her to believe this.

This sounds like rolefishing.

In post 179, lilith2013 wrote:
Can you explain what it is without giving away your role?

This sounds like defense to not be accused of rolefishing.

In post 185, Aristophanes wrote:I have got to know which Mario character has "1. Lynch the Mod 2.??? 3.Profit" In their Wiki :P

Regardless, glad this is all over!
I have to go back and get other reads since I've decided to hold off on Lil for now.
off the top of my head, Firebringer town, Flub Town, FA scumlean.

I was wondering if he was trying to give breadcrumbs, but this sounds so silly. Is there a Mario character which benefits from lynching a mod ? I do not think so ...

In post 190, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Amihan

becuase all he can get from 7 pages is paranoia of me being white knighting him in all these pages :/

Agree, this took epic proportions ... All this drama is diverting us from scumhunting.
Not much to analyse, but because Lilith joined the wagon and unvoted, and then Lilith looks like she was rolefishing and then corrected herself as it could have been interpreted as rolefishing.

VOTE: lilith2013
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 am

Post by BlueTrin »

IMHO, Ami's mistake sounds townish: I find it hard to believe that scum would go such lengths and try to vote the admin ? There s always the possibility that he could be stalling but that seems a bit far fetched.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

A bit busy at work recently, but here are my reads:
  • Amihan: this was absolutely hilarious in retrospect, he is either town or very ballsy scum, using balance of probabilities, I think he is more likely to be town.
  • Aristophanes: null/town, I like his scumhunting. Also he is vouching for Lilith at the moment.
  • Xtoxm: null/scum, very short posts
  • Lilith2013: null/scum, some other people are vouching for her, but I didn't like her posts and her correcting herself like if she thought she could be accused of something.
  • Fire Starter: null/town, a bit of scumhunting.
  • Ranger: null/scum, too few posts.
  • Frozen Angel: null, she is vouching for Lilith in 242, so I guess we may have an association here.
  • Firebringer: null, I liked the posts about Ami, however there was not much afterwards.
  • Heat: null, his posts are very short, he posted his gut read instead of bringing arguments to the table, however there seems to be some intention of finding scum whether it is true or not.
  • Flubbernugget: null/scum, not much content, most of his posts were during the Amihan crisis.
  • RadiantCowbells: scum.

On another note, in my previous game, someone made the same argument "even if town, good lynch" and this person was town: the argument was that it was better to have a lynch than no lynch because if someone is close to be lynched he would be suspected the next day and is likely to be lynched.

I don't know if I can agree with this though, maybe it is because I played too much Town of Salem and SC2 Mafia ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Am i the only person playing at European hours here ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 258, Firebringer wrote:why is everyone null to you?

Because we don't have much content yet, I still consider you could all be scum. So it's my way to say that you look slightly scummier or townish to me. It would be more interesting if people post their reads as we would get more content go through.

I am more interested in the associations at this stage.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 262, Heat wrote:
In post 260, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 258, Firebringer wrote:why is everyone null to you?

Because we don't have much content yet, I still consider you could all be scum. So it's my way to say that you look slightly scummier or townish to me. It would be more interesting if people post their reads as we would get more content go through.

I am more interested in the associations at this stage.

Looking at associations before we have any flips really isn't that helpful imo

also we have 10 pages of content right now, you should be able to come up with some solid reads from that.

Most of the posts are just fluff. I went through most of the isos and there is not much content, there are a few pages caused by Amihan vote on RC.

Look if you get annoyed because I say null/scum rather than scum so be it. In the end, I will vote for my scum reads.

Also how come there are so many inactive people before the deadline ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 263, Heat wrote:I'd like ranger to post her thoughts before anyone else votes her.

(also hi ranger! I'm quite excited to play with you!)

Also can you explain to a newbie like myself why there was some excitement when the person was replaced ? Is that because statistically that would make less likely to be town ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 308, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 304, Heat wrote:
In post 301, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 296, Heat wrote:I do not like how BlueTrin came out of 10/11 pages with only null reads, with the most being leans. That doesn't sit well with me at all
I think he explained why pretty well, though I will maybe possibly eventually look at other D1s of his to see if he's always wishy washy like this.

But even with the amount of explanation he did, I'd expect something a bit more solid.
There were a lot of null with modifiers.
I took them as "light town" and "light scum" reads, which I make all the time in readslists.

Blue, can you confirm or deny that this is a proper marker of the strength of your differing null reads?

This is correct, I didn't realise that you would prefer light town or light scum rather than null/town or null/scum. If this is causing confusion, I can just use "light town" and "light scum". I am far from being 100% sure at the moment and this is my way to say it. In the end, I understand that you have to go with your strongest read even if you are not 100% sure.

My strongest scum reads were Xtorm and Lilith. For Lilith I had made already a post about why (199), it was the case. For Xtorm, it is that not only he posts very few but he joins wagons a bit late like if wanted to tip the votes once there was a few votes:

But for Xtorm, I like his questioning of Jackal in 235

8:20AM I need to go to work here, I will probably finish after the dead line but I will try to log on my phone at some point during the day.

PEDIT, it is my way to say that I am not 100% sure,I already explained my choices and put my vote.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 215, BlueTrin wrote:IMHO, Ami's mistake sounds townish: I find it hard to believe that scum would go such lengths and try to vote the admin ? There s always the possibility that he could be stalling but that seems a bit far fetched.

This is why I believe Ami is town.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 375, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 373, BlueTrin wrote:PEDIT, it is my way to say that I am not 100% sure,I already explained my choices and put my vote.

if you answered the blue questions ignore them if not please answer them

I didn't explain all of them, you say there is a lot of content: I don't believe there is a lot of relevant content. There are many off topic post and one liners from which I cannot see much information but I have to go through them and this takes time.

I cannot put more than 20mins to 1 hour a day for this due to work, if you think it is too few I'll have to replace out if you think it is better for the game. I don't mind replacing out if you think it is better. Since it is a blitz game I understand that participating more is important.

I tried to go quickly through ISOs and put an opinion on a mix of gut feeling and others before the deadline as I have to go to work and will not be able to participate much now so that it would help.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 385, Frozen Angel wrote:I know they were gut feeling but I know there must be something there that caused you to have those feelings.

what are they?

I don't want the game to be ruined because I don't have time to post.

In my first game (which is not finished), people didn't post much and I found it hard to have reads where there isn't much content or relevant content.

Since I don't have time to reply to all your questions before the deadline I thought this might be the solution: give my slot to someone who has more time.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 388, Frozen Angel wrote:Your replace out won't solve this. I really doubt that RC wil give another time extension becuase of that ...

I can understand that you have RL ... as I have as well :D

Whenever you could talk about them I like you to talk about them. if you think you can't play the game then its your decision

I am posting from my phone on my way to work, this is why I can't do full replies about your points before. I will reply to all your points, because they are good questions. No problem, I just wanted to make sure that I am contributing enough for a Blitz game, my only previous game was a newbie game here and there was probably half less content over the course of twice more time.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:52 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys if you need my vote nudge me, I am at a team drink but will try to read if someone address me directly.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 457, Amihan wrote:Jackal I see the same things I saw in Xtoxm: wagoning with the flow, and it didn't look like he really believed I was scum.

In post 139, Jackal711 wrote:Wow, why is this not lynched yet?

VOTE: Amihan

Even if town, which I don't think is likely, needs to be gone asap.

Oh and for the record I believe this is
L-1

I mean look at that.

Also I like this post, I mentioned the same thing for Xtorm, I agree as well that jackal sounded a bit the same.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I am catching up now and sorry for my part about the mess, I had too many beers. If you believe that I should take the blame I am ready to take it and will try to be helpful with my last day then.

I got grilled on my read list and want to improve using your feedback, let me know if this is better. I want to be better at this game, so any feedback is useful for a new player.

Frozen Angel leaning town

Claimed to be Peach and cannot be lynched. She is either town or trying to not be the center of attention.
It would make only sense to me to do the second only if you are really threatened.
So I believe that she has more chances to be town than scum.

What I didn't like is the fact that you were encouraging us to consider Amihan's mod claim:

then you dismissed him as causing troubles in 190

FA, also, I believe that you were trying to get a reaction out of me, but maybe next time you can spend a bit more time reading my posts when the answer to your question is just two posts below.

FA, even though I believe that you are town, you tend to post alot. And alot of it is not really content, you often post two times in row or more link.
Don't know about others, but this makes the information harder to read, if you collated everything in a single post that you previewed before to send, I would find it alot easier to read.

Just my own opinion: feel free to disregard.

I note that you believe that Amihan didn't push the vote against the mod by accident 385): you believe that he has an ulterior motive and possibly backed down when he was about to be lynched. But didn't RC said that nothing will happen by lynching him link. So can we drop it and stop wasting any more time now ?

Aristophanes town

Ari tried to stop the Ami thing on D1 70
In general I believe Ari tries to sort out the game: he asks people to explain themselves and decide only afterwards.
For example he did this for Ranger

FB sees this as fence sitting
In post 560, Firebringer wrote:I don't like aristos fence sitting.
. I disagree, he puts the vote when needed.

Ranger leaning scum

I read Jackal's ISO as leaning scum. I already said that I read this post 45 as an indication that he does not want a no lynch rather than interpreting it as face value. However what I didn't like, is the fact that he didn't reply to people who mentioned this post as being scummy. It could be that he really didn't have time as he left afterwards but that could be seen as scummy as well.

I read Ranger's ISO as leaning townish. She caught up and she is posting content now 547. I want to see more content before to be sure about this slot. I didn't like the fact that she didn't participate at the end of the day although I did the same ...
For example in 85, he says that he wanted to try to lynch RC because the worst could be a no lynch. In my opinion, he obviously did not want a no lynch, it was his way to say, I know something ... follow me. That's at least how I read it.
Flubbernugget leaning townish

I like the fact that he posts mostly about the game and tries to bring information to the table rather than fluff.
I didn't like the vote against FA without a reason 406

Amihan leaning scum

I really believe that he made his mistake genuinely: this post does not seem to me to be a lie 102.
Also, he looks like he is trying to sort the game in the second half of D1. link.

Of course if you were some posts at face value, you would deduce that he is scum, but I don't think you should read every post at face value ...

I am leaning scum on him now because he is defending himself by wanting to limit the focus to a group where he is not.
In post 536, Amihan wrote:I think we should limit our focuses today to people who were voting the Mason up to L-1. Not because that's scummy, but because it'll result in a lower chance of wagoning another Mason in case scum can't tell already who they are.

I see this as an attempt to deflect.

---

I didn't finish to go again through every ISO, but because there is so much content maybe it is better that I go with the flow ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 557, Firebringer wrote:
In post 555, Xtoxm wrote:you're trying to push that i'm scum based on my role

on top of that it's a role that's pretty much only ever given to town

Pretty sure I have seen a scum neighborizer, but its like 10:1 ratio on that I feel.
I have seen like a dozen and vast majority were town.

I don't have statistics about this, but in your 1 out of 10 game, was the scum neighbouriser also in a game where there were masons ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 547, Ranger wrote:
Firebringer wrote:We were really thinking Lilith might have been scum for claiming late in the day like that.
Yeah, no kidding. I was convinced going into N1 that lilith was scum with [REDACTED - probably the second mason], pulling the same gambit from Blitz 1: she claimed with
out
her mason buddy also claiming, with no actual indication that she was a mason.

I guess I can submit that as evidence for why I'm not scum? Because I (1) know her partner, and (2) wouldn't have nightkilled her when I'm scumreading her.

Firebringer wrote:Also thought Ranger was scum since we couldn't get that lynch at the end of the day.
I couldn't get pignash lynched in Youtube Mafia D2, either, and I thought the same thing, but no. pignash was town there, I am town here.

Aristophanes wrote:I don't know about a Neighbourhood and a Mason group both being town.
In fact, I'd say the chances of the neighbourizer being scum are quite likely.
When it's a targeted action, the only thing to question is the alignment of the targeter: Firebringer is still town, FA still town, so the only question is whether Xtoxm is town or not.

I think you misunderstood Ari, he meant to say that the Neighbouriser was possibly put on a scum player to counter the masons for balance.

Also it does not mean that the targets of the neighbourhood have to be town: link to Wiki. Unlike masons we are not guaranteed that the members of a neighbourhood are town, but the Wiki says that most of the time the neighbouriser is town, so it says Xtorm is town unless it was put as a counter against the masons by RC.

I thought that Lilith was scum as well.

Now that I went through Thursday's posts, people say that you shouldn't vote someone who claims mason on day 1. Is that because the drawbacks outweigh the benefits of catching a liar ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 565, Frozen Angel wrote:Someone asked what would have happened if you brought me to L0 last day ... I would get lynched.

I won't say anything about today unless I feel its necessary. I have the loved modifier with me though.

and about my posting style : sorry if its frustrating but thats how I post. That's a bit hard for me to change my posting style. But anyway I will try :]

I realised that you must be posting by phone now, isn't it ? That's why you cannot collate everything into one post, isn't it ?

Just disregard me if that's the case.

I also thought that you claimed to be unlynchable on day 1, am I misinterpreting ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 570, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 568, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 565, Frozen Angel wrote:Someone asked what would have happened if you brought me to L0 last day ... I would get lynched.

I won't say anything about today unless I feel its necessary. I have the loved modifier with me though.

and about my posting style : sorry if its frustrating but thats how I post. That's a bit hard for me to change my posting style. But anyway I will try :]

I realised that you must be posting by phone now, isn't it ? That's why you cannot collate everything into one post, isn't it ?

Just disregard me if that's the case.

I also thought that you claimed to be unlynchable on day 1, am I misinterpreting ?

Got it, if you are not lying then you are almost surely town for obvious reasons.

Yep I phone post a lot

and I explained my lynchproof and explained that it has modifiers - read the last pages of last day.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Sorry posting from a phone ...
I meant to say: I got your post where you explain it. Also if you are not lying this means that you are almost surely town for obvious reasons: don't think RC would make an unlynchable scum ? That seems a bit too much even in this theme game :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 582, Firebringer wrote:
In post 562, BlueTrin wrote:Flubbernugget leaning townish
I like the fact that he posts mostly about the game and tries to bring information to the table rather than fluff.
I didn't like the vote against FA without a reason 406

I don't see how you are town leaning on Flubber, that guy is always null for me.

If you give more details about why he's null to you, we can discuss about it ? One issue I have about him is that he does not post much compared to some other and he does not share his opinion.

But if you look at his ISO, to me it looks like he is lurking and reading posts to comment: he was frank with FA which to me makes me think he may be town although it is a light read for me.

Your turn: why is he null to you ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:25 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Xtoxm, leaning scum

Random RVS: 46, null
Random RVS: 48, null

Got told off by Fire Starter for having no opinion, so randomly vote Jackal because Jackal had not posted enough 235, null leaning scumm

In 201, Xtoxm is voting Heat.
In post 201, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Heat

Don't like his reaction to Fire's vote. Looks liked riled scum.

I like how Amihan responded to the info contradicting her beliefs, I also like how Aristo and Lilith have been thinking about things.

Joined the 3player wagon on Lilith. 281
At that time Lilith was voted by: Heat, BlueTrin, Fire Starter

In 552, he complains that Ari's post is scummy, but does not give a reason why, leaning scum.
In post 552, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 546, Aristophanes wrote:In fact, I'd say the chances of the neighbourizer being scum are quite likely.

this comment gives me hives

In 555, Xtoxm explains that neigbouriser is almost exclusively a role given to town. I have not enough experience on this site to know so null to me.

In 558, he wants to restart the wagon on Ranger. This can be interpreted in many ways, he could be genuinely be town trying to get this vote on ranger done or he could be scum trying to move the votes away. I have no opinion on this particular post.

Overall when I re-read his ISO, it is very short and I would see it slightly leaning scum but that is mostly because he did not contribute as much, he posted less opinions, did not start leads/wagons and seems to just follow with the flow. It could be that he is a follower rather than someone who is leading, or it could be scum, trying to be safe ?

Xtoxm, am I getting this all wrong ? Is that because you are using day chat in your neighbourhood ? This would make sense so you could share opinions in a smaller group.

Fire Starter, leaning town

RVS ... 23
Fire Starter gives 3 town reads: Ari, FA and Flubber, he also vote Heat 194
explaining reads on Lilith, FA and Heat 202 and 209
Acknowledge that Heat is probably town in 228 and voting Lilith because of lack of content.

I like this post from Fire Starter: 234, he tries to get Xtoxm to start a new wagon before the deadline.

Trying to get Firebringer to explain his vote on Jackal 245

I don't like this vote without explanation 471
Fire Starter why did you vote FA at that time ? Do you believe that Frozen Angel is not who she claimed she is and wanted to test her being lynch proof ?

V/LA afterwards

Overall, I think I put him in the same box than Flubbernugget, he did not post enough in my opinion but when he does he tried to sort out the game, by giving his town read and getting reactions out of Heat and Lilith. Also he encouraged Xtoxm to get more content.

======================================================================
I still have to go through Heat and FireBringer ISOs, but unless something changes dramatically, with what I have re-read so far, I am happy to vote for these twos:
  • Xtoxm
  • Ranger

I will start with the one whose posts I dislike the most. This time should we try to get the vote prepared ahead of the deadline ?
VOTE: Xtoxm
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Hi Fraggernaut, welcome to the game. I addressed a question to Xtoxm above please feel free to reply when you have caught up
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:37 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I just wanted to clarify a few points with Fragger's recent posts:

In post 618, Fraggernaut wrote:
Pages 8- 11

BlueTrin's #199 seems cherry picked to fit a agenda, which is to vote lilith without any real actual reasoning.

This is #199:
In post 199, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 73, Amihan wrote:If it's not counted as a no lynch, we should at the very least try it. If nothing happens then you all can laugh at me, but until then just work with me here.

I have been told in my first game, that no lynch is bad for us because lynches are the only weapon against the Mafia. But the newbie setup has alot of vanilla townies so it may be different here.

That was an interesting wagon, these people voted against Amihan
  • Flubbernugget
  • Frozen Angel
  • Heat
  • Aristophanes
  • Jackal711
  • lilith2013, but retracted as Amihan was at L-1

In post 102, Amihan wrote:
In post 98, lilith2013 wrote:I'd lean towards something bad happening because of it.

Could you provide a reasonable example?

Theoretically, the mod's function is to hold information. The way the logic played out in my past experience was that lynching the mod would weaken that and release some information. Mind you, this wasn't our reasoning in lynching him (we did so because "lol why not"), but that was the mod's logic in choosing
before the game started
to have a player exposed if that were to happen.

On the first page, the mod said that he has absolute power: i.e. this is a democracy where he has N+1 votes, so I do not think your argument is very strong.

In post 169, lilith2013 wrote:I want to hear if ami has some kind of evidence related to her role (which I think she hinted at) leading her to believe this.

This sounds like rolefishing.

In post 179, lilith2013 wrote:
Can you explain what it is without giving away your role?

This sounds like defense to not be accused of rolefishing.

In post 185, Aristophanes wrote:I have got to know which Mario character has "1. Lynch the Mod 2.??? 3.Profit" In their Wiki :P

Regardless, glad this is all over!
I have to go back and get other reads since I've decided to hold off on Lil for now.
off the top of my head, Firebringer town, Flub Town, FA scumlean.

I was wondering if he was trying to give breadcrumbs, but this sounds so silly. Is there a Mario character which benefits from lynching a mod ? I do not think so ...

In post 190, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: Amihan

becuase all he can get from 7 pages is paranoia of me being white knighting him in all these pages :/

Agree, this took epic proportions ... All this drama is diverting us from scumhunting.
Not much to analyse, but because Lilith joined the wagon and unvoted, and then Lilith looks like she was rolefishing and then corrected herself as it could have been interpreted as rolefishing.

VOTE: lilith2013

You may agree or disagree but to say that there is no reasoning is stretching a bit ?

If you go back to this period, there were pages of non relevant posts due to Ami creating some confusion, I tried to find information in this mess.

In post 619, Fraggernaut wrote:

BlueTrin's reads list in #256 really doesn't help town at all, most are null reads.

Already explained this, they were not null, consider null/town = leaning town, null/scum = leaning scum.

This one is gonna follow me to the end of times ...

For reference this is #256:
In post 256, BlueTrin wrote:A bit busy at work recently, but here are my reads:
  • Amihan: this was absolutely hilarious in retrospect, he is either town or very ballsy scum, using balance of probabilities, I think he is more likely to be town.
  • Aristophanes: null/town, I like his scumhunting. Also he is vouching for Lilith at the moment.
  • Xtoxm: null/scum, very short posts
  • Lilith2013: null/scum, some other people are vouching for her, but I didn't like her posts and her correcting herself like if she thought she could be accused of something.
  • Fire Starter: null/town, a bit of scumhunting.
  • Ranger: null/scum, too few posts.
  • Frozen Angel: null, she is vouching for Lilith in 242, so I guess we may have an association here.
  • Firebringer: null, I liked the posts about Ami, however there was not much afterwards.
  • Heat: null, his posts are very short, he posted his gut read instead of bringing arguments to the table, however there seems to be some intention of finding scum whether it is true or not.
  • Flubbernugget: null/scum, not much content, most of his posts were during the Amihan crisis.
  • RadiantCowbells: scum.

On another note, in my previous game, someone made the same argument "even if town, good lynch" and this person was town: the argument was that it was better to have a lynch than no lynch because if someone is close to be lynched he would be suspected the next day and is likely to be lynched.

I don't know if I can agree with this though, maybe it is because I played too much Town of Salem and SC2 Mafia ...

In post 619, Fraggernaut wrote:
Pages 11-18

BlueTrin's #373 could be seen as trying to conform to the will of town, to get in good with town.

This is #373:
In post 373, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 308, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 304, Heat wrote:
In post 301, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 296, Heat wrote:I do not like how BlueTrin came out of 10/11 pages with only null reads, with the most being leans. That doesn't sit well with me at all
I think he explained why pretty well, though I will maybe possibly eventually look at other D1s of his to see if he's always wishy washy like this.

But even with the amount of explanation he did, I'd expect something a bit more solid.
There were a lot of null with modifiers.
I took them as "light town" and "light scum" reads, which I make all the time in readslists.

Blue, can you confirm or deny that this is a proper marker of the strength of your differing null reads?

This is correct, I didn't realise that you would prefer light town or light scum rather than null/town or null/scum. If this is causing confusion, I can just use "light town" and "light scum". I am far from being 100% sure at the moment and this is my way to say it. In the end, I understand that you have to go with your strongest read even if you are not 100% sure.

My strongest scum reads were Xtorm and Lilith. For Lilith I had made already a post about why (199), it was the case. For Xtorm, it is that not only he posts very few but he joins wagons a bit late like if wanted to tip the votes once there was a few votes:

But for Xtorm, I like his questioning of Jackal in 235

8:20AM I need to go to work here, I will probably finish after the dead line but I will try to log on my phone at some point during the day.

PEDIT, it is my way to say that I am not 100% sure,I already explained my choices and put my vote.

How is this confirming to the will of the town ? Almost all my reads in the listyou criticised except one had a modifier, now you find it suspicious to explain them ?

If I don't explain them I am scum, if I explain them I am scum anyway, is that your argument ?

Vote Count from #601, all three trying to claim its a scum neighborhood

Xtoxm (3):
Aristophanes
BlueTrin
Firebringer

Look at that, three players real close to the bottom of my list all voting for me.

Can you show me where I claim it's a scum neighbourhood ? My focus is more on Xtoxm posts rather than the fact that trying to imply that the neighbourhood is scummy.

In fact this is the only post (that I remember) where I try to infer something from Xtoxm neighbourhood:

In post 592, BlueTrin wrote:
Xtoxm, am I getting this all wrong ? Is that because you are using day chat in your neighbourhood ? This would make sense so you could share opinions in a smaller group.

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:42 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 639, Fraggernaut wrote:I also would love to see the case against me, cause there's not one other then the neighborhood situation which I had no control of when it comes to this slot. I sure as hell wouldn't of taken Firebringer and probably most likely not FA. One is probably scum which is why Firebringer jumped on it so hard.

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought your predecessor chose his targets in the pre-game so I don't know how you would have chosen better.

Here is the post from FB mentioning that it was setup during the pre-game stages. As always, feel free to correct me if I misunderstood what pre-game is.

In post 543, Firebringer wrote:
In post 542, Aristophanes wrote:Was this neighbourhood set up at gamestart or is this new as of last night?

(Were you neighbourized or is this a setup thing?)

Xtoxm told us he had a 2-preshot game neighborize that he used on me and Frozen angel.
We had this during the pregame stages but didn't use it that much, and it was locked during the day. As it is now.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 637, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 636, Fire Starter wrote:
In post 630, Heat wrote:VOTE: fire starter

That vote on fragger is horrible.

I disliked his vote on firebringer. So I voted him. You disliked that I disliked his vote so you voted me. Should I now vote you because I dislike you voting me for voting him?
Voteception

BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 648, Aristophanes wrote:Just an FYI Blue, when putting something in a spoiler (like you tried above) if you use the "spoiler=" tag instead of the "spoiler" tag then instead of getting
this
you will get
Spoiler:
this.

Thanks I was wondering how you guys were doing this.

In post 643, Ranger wrote:Nothing in Fragger's posting has done anything to change my opinion of the slot.

I think his posts are much better than Xtoxm.

I think we should not forget that he just rejoined the game, should we give him more time to explain himself ? He is being attacked and I think he was at L-1, maybe he will give clearer reads.

PEDIT: FB, you agree as well that maybe he can be in defense mode as you say ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

UNVOTE: Fraggernaut
Want to give him some breathing space ... and decide after he explains himself.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 662, Fire Starter wrote:
In post 655, BlueTrin wrote:UNVOTE: Fraggernaut
Want to give him some breathing space ... and decide after he explains himself.

The whole point of a vote is pressure. Giving him breathing room allows him to collect his thoughts and seem more town than he actually is.

That is actually ... a good point. I'll feel a bit stupid to put back my vote after just removing it but lesson learned for newbie-me.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:33 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 686, Heat wrote:I am not completely sold on fragger being scum, just because I think his catchup was solid and there was real town thinking behind his thoughts
that being said, the day is winding down and im not sure we would be able to swing a lynch to another candidate, plus we really need a lynch today.

Heat, if you want to swing the lynch please do it now if you have good arguments.

I also believe that Fragger has 50% chances of being just rushing his posts and/or be defensive rather than scummy. His catch up has a few inaccuracies in my opinion but it could be attributed to the time in which he did his catch up: it was very quick, rather than manipulative.

In any case can we organise ourselves a bit better ? I don't want to have to check my phone every 5 minutes at work. It is 8:30PM, I will wake up in 11 hours.

In post 687, Heat wrote:also I'm a really strong townread of his? like I'm not going to lie, that makes me kinda uncomf bc im not strongly townread all that often

I think you are town ... is that bad ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:54 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 691, Frozen Angel wrote:Anyone read what I wrote?!

JC

I read it but didn't understand it. Can you explain it to me, it's my second game only.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:57 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 693, Heat wrote:For some reason FA's post didn't register until I reread it

P. edit: xtoxm said "so we're scum", probably putting that in the wrong PT

But why wouldn't FA say it on D1 ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 696, Heat wrote:Thats a question for FA.

Also Firebringer is in the same neighbourhood (unless my dumb brain misread the posts above)
He could have said it as well ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:22 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I am not used to this, I got killed in my D1 in my previous game.

Do I need to say intent to hammer to put pressure, I don't get Fragger's absence of replies, is that admission of guilt ?

Also FA, why does his claim cannot make sense with a reaction test ? Is it also because he asked a replacement that you believe he slipped ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I missed Fragger's reply
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:33 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 697, Fraggernaut wrote:Welp, FA continues to read me wrong in Mafia games. Nothing new there.

Of course I'm town. It's quite interesting that my top scum reads are death tunneling me so hard, with quite a weak case. Firebringer is pretty much obvscum to me, and I would kill him anytime. Fire Starter isn't much better themselves, he's going with the flow & sheeping from my other scum reads & it's really pinging out weird to me. I would tell my fellow town to go back & look at my catch up, where I've noted & highlighted several scummy traits from both of the Fires.

There's been several instances where they've done nothing for the game, & were just posting fluffy fluff & sneaking their votes onto wagons.

BlueTrin wrote:
In post 686, Heat wrote:I am not completely sold on fragger being scum, just because I think his catchup was solid and there was real town thinking behind his thoughts
that being said, the day is winding down and im not sure we would be able to swing a lynch to another candidate, plus we really need a lynch today.

Heat, if you want to swing the lynch please do it now if you have good arguments.

I also believe that Fragger has 50% chances of being just rushing his posts and/or be defensive rather than scummy. His catch up has a few inaccuracies in my opinion but it could be attributed to the time in which he did his catch up: it was very quick, rather than manipulative.

In any case can we organise ourselves a bit better ? I don't want to have to check my phone every 5 minutes at work. It is 8:30PM, I will wake up in 11 hours.

In post 687, Heat wrote:also I'm a really strong townread of his? like I'm not going to lie, that makes me kinda uncomf bc im not strongly townread all that often

I think you are town ... is that bad ?

Who was being defensive BlueTrin? Also don't you think it's odd that the top four of my scum reads are trying to bury me with a weak ass case about a neighborhood, when I'm town sided? You of course being one of the ones attempting to bury me. I'm sure town will be looking pretty dumb when I flip town & probably still won't lynch Firebringer, Firestarter & Aristophane cause they haven't got the sack to do it. So go ahead & lynch me to see how wrong you are.

I am confused now, your scum reads are pretty much anybody who voted against you and I feel like you actually cherry picked with a bias against people who voted your predecessor.

I don't want to be slandered when I believe that the arguments against me are wrong: I pretty much explained as soon as I could that my null read were not nulls: you read that when you went through the posts but you still kept the arguments. Since you had the benefit of hindsight, why did you ignore my explanation: most of the reads had a modifier. I want to give you the benefit of doubt but it feels like you have a grudge against me when you twist the posts to fit your interpretation.

In my opinion, I am not being defensive but just trying to correct the facts. Am I not allowed to do this ?

I don't want to vote you before I hear your case: the problem is that it is pretty much impossible for you to explain Xtoxm post so it's a bit of a conundrum. If Xtoxm didn't exist in this game, I would believe that you were town.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 724, Firebringer wrote:
In post 722, Frozen Angel wrote:I worked around the slip for two days before revealing it.

what did you do? you were there as well

I thought it was a cheesy reaction test.
Didn't seem like a slip at all.

If this is your only reason for scum reading Xtoxm its very weak IMO

Is that common to do such reaction tests ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:04 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 744, Frozen Angel wrote:And I have so much work to do tomorrow. I'm going to sleep

Hopefully I will make it in last hours before deadline if he wasn't lynched by then

I will sleep over this one. I think it could have been a test or a slip but with Xtoxm who left we will never know until we can ask him after the game ?

Deadline is at 11AM GMT time, I will check the posts quickly before then ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I forgot ... Happy birthday Amihan !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:42 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys does MyLo means that we should not vote unless we are sure ?

Also Flubber I am interested in hearing your thoughts.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I blame Xtoxm for the mislynch.

Still at work but I am really confused now.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys, I am not sure I am good at this game, got killed at N1 in my previous game and I thought Xtoxm was scum.

Do you guys get better with experience ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:24 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 827, Amihan wrote:If Aristo was town, scum would have hammered by now.

Unless Frozen Angel and Firestarter are scum ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:27 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 832, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 830, BlueTrin wrote:

With Amihan?

thats a possibility! But w8! I'm town Princess peach. So think again!

We don't know if you are really Peach do we ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:28 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 833, Amihan wrote:

Unless they're
both
scum, which is extremely unlikely.

We need a quick hammer though before Aristo bombs.

That sounds a bit scummy ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 836, Heat wrote:

Unless they're
both

ari apparently bombs at night

He even said it twice !
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:36 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 842, Heat wrote:
In post 840, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 837, Heat wrote:why the fuck do we have two people pushing a quick lynch right now? we have all day. we need to use it.

I unvoted to avoid a quick lynch. who are you talking about ? FS and Amihan claimed to have a guilty on Aristo. and Aristo says FS lied about his flavor and he is voting him.

thats purely based on night actions. is there a problem with their votes?

FS asked why we hadn't quicklynched ari. Amihan wants to quicklynch him too

Also Amihan lied about the bombing ability, he possibly didn't read though...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:38 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 844, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 834, BlueTrin wrote:We don't know if you are really Peach do we ?

I won't lie such a matter in day 1.

lets go through this!

if I'm scum , FS is definitely scum as well. and he is definitely a flavor cop (becuase of that bomb thing was so close to what aristo claimed) so I claimed to be peach for no reason during day 1 and took the risk for being hunted by a possible town flavor cop ?!

No cop would investigate you first though ?

I'd have investigated null reads and you were in my town reads... This game is so confusing, any actions could be read as town and scum differently.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:41 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 852, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 848, BlueTrin wrote:No cop would investigate you first though ?

I'd have investigated null reads and you were in my town reads... This game is so confusing, any actions could be read as town and scum differently.

All the favor cops should definitely investigate me at night 1! that was obviously necessary. :facepalm:

he claimed he tested my claim in night 1 so that part is believable.

That makes sense actually ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:51 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 861, Heat wrote:should I wait until ami explains?

It depends if you believe Ami is scum ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:55 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 865, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 864, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 861, Heat wrote:should I wait until ami explains?

It depends if you believe Ami is scum ...

no its not

if he is scum then we definitely need to w8 to see his claim.

if he is town and heat is town , this maybe a misunderstanding and can be tolerated after his explanations without forcing heat to claim.

if he is town and heat is not that claim is basically lie and timing won't matter becuase its already prepared.

so we w8 for Amihan explanations first

I think if Heat is scum it would be better if he claims first, or did I misunderstand again ?

Whoever is the most suspicious should claim first so he cannot know the future claims.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 872, Aristophanes wrote:

Unless they're
both

Or maybe you and FS are scummates both claiming guilties and fear mongering.

I explode, by choice, at night.

You are both claiming guilties on me.

Ami, claim your guilty.

Ami just disappeared ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 878, Aristophanes wrote:Inb4 Ami is asking for a fakeclaim.

Can scum ask the mod for a fake claim ? That's a bit cheating ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:15 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 883, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 880, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 878, Aristophanes wrote:Inb4 Ami is asking for a fakeclaim.

Can scum ask the mod for a fake claim ? That's a bit cheating ...

ah thats for preventing a game break by character claims and completly normal.

Can you explain to me what you just said ? I don't get it ...
If the claim does not add up, then that's their own fault ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:21 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 885, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 884, BlueTrin wrote:Can you explain to me what you just said ? I don't get it ...
If the claim does not add up, then that's their own fault ?

sure.

imagine a mario mafia game. we know all the good flavor people like Peach , Rosalina , Mario , Yoshi and ... are town and scums have bad characters like bob-omb.

we could just character claim in day 1 and get 1 or two counter claims just based on that if they couldn't ask for fake characters. I myself like to put those fake characters in role pm - as the characters that are not in game and they can use as fake claims.

I guess that makes sense again, damn it you are always right ... Except for Xtoxm's slip :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Amihan ? U there .
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:28 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 888, Frozen Angel wrote:Ari was a bit nervous after he received two guilties . he assumed FS is truly a flavor cop for a while and after he realized what is he accused of he delayed to vote an obvious scum from his view. thats concerning.

pedit : that Xtoxm semi slip was happened just like the way I explained it. I have no idea what he was doing.

oh! and before I forget it again. @FB I didn't used his slip for making that wagon on him. I claimed when he was obviously the day lynch becuase of other reasons. That wasn't my only reason for voting that slot. the fact you didn't explain it is a bit suspicious too . like you knew his alignment. thats why I refused to share my reads in neighbourhood and I will continue to do so.

I agree with Xtoxm looking anti town, is that common for town to look like anti town ?

In my previous game PhantomCobalt was trolling and hammered a bit randomly. It is a bit strange to act like this if you try to win ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:43 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 896, Frozen Angel wrote:But anyway I don't like to argue about it before Amihan explanation.

Going to bed, Ami is probably away ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Still waiting on Amihan ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 909, Frozen Angel wrote:My vote was for pressuring you

My unvote was to review this today.

if you don't want me to work on it I can vote you again

FA do you agree that voting to put pressure on MyLo is a bit strange unless you have night proof ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 916, Frozen Angel wrote:I was online then. I wanted a clear answer and my vote didn't made him L1

I wanted a clear character claim and I want him to do it asap

I hear you, I just want to explain why Ari is asking others.

Imagine if this was done by someone else: you'd want explanations and opinions, isn't it
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Because you seem to be utterly defensive when he asks FB to read and think about it. That's all: I think his questions are valid and we have some time while waiting for Amihan
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:16 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Guys if we lynch Amihan and then if he turns Scum the Ari can blow up FS during the night ?

We would still be 5 with possibly 2 scums and we would have more info ?

Does that make sense ? I am posting from work on a phone. But once they flip, we will have more info ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 am

Post by BlueTrin »

If you want to do a no lynch, we might as well test FA unlynchabilite: it is free to do it
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:20 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1070, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1067, BlueTrin wrote:If you want to do a no lynch, we might as well test FA unlynchabilite: it is free to do it
PH yeah, and get rid of what might be a 1-shot so she can be on the table as a lylo lynch.

That's a great idea! [/sarcasm]

First of all, she didn't mention it being one shot.

Secondly why would we vote her twice ?

Third, you start to be a bit annoying, check your tone.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1074, Fire Starter wrote:I'm getting pissed at you. And this fucking town.

Pedit- to Aristophanes

I think you should check you tone as well, dude.

Everybody here is going mental.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Personally once FA is proved unlynchable there are much better targets to chase here.

Either Ami and FS are scum
Or either Ari and Heat are scum

I don't know why I would want to lynch FA twice: it does not make sense. We can even ask her why we wouldn't check if she lied.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1083, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm afraid that you can't test it today as well.

Let's not do it then.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:39 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Flub you are the only confirmed town here, give us some advice please
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1088, Heat wrote:bluetrin what r ur thots on fire starter

I find all of this confusing, aside from Amihan who looked scummy on d2, I thought you were all town.

Does Flavour cop give exact results ? I don't know what is a flavour cop ?

In Town of Salem cop results are just guilty or innocent.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1092, Frozen Angel wrote:a flavor cop can see what is the targets character. Mod already confirmed that good characters are definitely town and bad characters scum.

And results are 100% accurate ? No % for false positives ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:51 am

Post by BlueTrin »

You are gonna wait another night ...
I would like to vote him to put pressure but we are in MyLo
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1101, Heat wrote:
In post 1100, BlueTrin wrote:You are gonna wait another night ...

are we 100% in mylo

Does that mean we can get our votes ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:01 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1101, Heat wrote:
In post 1100, BlueTrin wrote:You are gonna wait another night ...

are we 100% in mylo

In post 778, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 777, Fire Starter wrote:
In post 773, Aristophanes wrote:Why do you, FireStarter?

Unless someone has a guilty, it's statistically better to no lynch. I've been wrong every step of the way this game and I would rather have better odds since I'm doing so poorly.
I just don't think now is the time.
We can find scum today. If we don't we are giving them a chance to hide better and to call the shots.
There are 3 of them, and they could instahammer with one wrong move.

At least if we wait until a 4:2 or 3:1 ratio we have both more reads, a scum flip, and a better chance of wading through the wine they give us via their free kill.

I thinm we need to hit scum today and reevaluate tomorrow rather than nolynching today.

In post 1104, Heat wrote:
In post 1102, Fire Starter wrote:You tell me.

HOW AM i SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

Ask the guy above ... I highlighted what he said.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:13 am

Post by BlueTrin »

OMG U TROLL ! :D
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:32 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1112, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1109, Fire Starter wrote:We *might* be able to no Lynch. Having a SCUM suicide bomber throws shit in the fan.

if thats a suicide bomber 1 scum and two town will die

so no we will be in lylo which is not so much different from the state we already are in just with an absolute scum flip

who is the second town to die ?

If he is a suicide bomber, doesn't that make only 2 people dying ? the bomber and the bombee ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:33 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1115, Frozen Angel wrote:there is a factional kill as well.

I am stupid you are right ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1119, Frozen Angel wrote:wtf was that post meaning FS ? if who is town?

FA is Ari is scum, will he suicide too tonight ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1136, Firebringer wrote:We should lynch Fire Starter then!
Cause Aristo is cooler

that's actually the only argument which made sense in the last pages :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #84) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:49 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1143, Aristophanes wrote:I'm pretty sure Blue is our third scum, but I can't be positive at this point and won't be around to sort him later anyway.

Just a thought.

I am just staying on the sidelines, from what I understood: we want to not lynch today and then you will blow up Fire and then we will know who is who ?

In the meantime, I don't know what to add ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #85) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:18 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1145, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1144, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 1143, Aristophanes wrote:I'm pretty sure Blue is our third scum, but I can't be positive at this point and won't be around to sort him later anyway.

Just a thought.

I am just staying on the sidelines, from what I understood: we want to not lynch today and then you will blow up Fire and then we will know who is who ?

In the meantime, I don't know what to add ...
Exactly!

You're sitting on the sidelines, playing dumb & innocent. You are somehow unaware that we haven't decided if I'm dying today or not. You are delaying the Massclaim. And you take little potshots at people every so often, which doesn't sit well with me.

We are massclaim img. Anything to say about that?
Care to take a side on the Ari/Heat vs FS/Ami dichotomy?
What do you think about Fire'sFire's refusal to take part in the Massclaim idea?

I think you get excited because 2 people are voting against you.

If you look at it from my perspective I see people voting each other with claims I cannot verify: the easy way out of this is for you to blow up Ami or Fire. If you are town this will uncover who is with who and then we can proceed to lynch the Ami or Fire (whoever survived).

I just don't get it how it cannot be clearer. Did I miss something ? Maybe this is why Firebringer does not want to claim now, why would we trust you now ?

Also are there always 3 mafias in this kind of setup ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:22 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Also Amihan not posting his proof is quite dull ...

We have been waiting for days now. Don't know about you but I found it a bit tiring to wait for his proof. I'll stop checking this thread for a while for my own sanity ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #87) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1186, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1173, Fire Starter wrote:You keep saying "if FS flips town" and "if I(Ari) flips scum".

If you were town, you would realize there is no possibility of either of these scenarios occurring as if you're town, them I would be scum. Therefore you should be making no arguments that I could flip town and that Heat could flip scum.

You're talking about your role from both sides, something only scum do to convince town players. As town, there is one possibility for me: I flip town and you flip scum. The end. There is no possibility ofe flipping scum and you flipping town. Ever.

The more scum talk, the more they slip.
Say what you like.
I'm merely open to thinking this way as I am looking at the game from an uninformed perspective
To those looking at this from the outside, they must consider all options. I am presenting these options for their consideration.
If I shut out all other options, how can I think critically and use my remaining time to make connections and catch the final scum?

That actually makes sense. I was trying to figure out a scenario where both you and FS got played by Amihan and Heat but I don't think there is such a scenario.

This is why I am fine with this plan.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1178, Fire Starter wrote::neutral:

FB. If you're town, can you stop being bad and actually make a fucking half decent post. You're doing nothing that benefits us in any way. You're going to blow the entire game right now? After everything that's been proven ?

Shit town or scum.

Why don't you want to go along with the plan ? We need no mislynch today ...

Having a binary choice is our best option today ?

Btw I have more time on weekends ? Since Amihan will obviously not post his proof can we vote no lynch to get the plan moving ?

VOTE: No lynch
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I guess since the night will not finish until Monday it makes no difference now
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1195, Firebringer wrote:I guess we go with no lynch.
But we don't need to skip all discussion.

Thought its not like this game is popping right now

That is a good point, by the way, anybody knows how I can receive email notifications on new posts ?

I was trying to check on the thread for Amihan's proof but this is quite tedious. Also managed to get a cold over this weekend so not in the best mood.

UNVOTE: No Lynch
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:24 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1166, Aristophanes wrote:FS, if you are town and fucked up on the flavour RC gave you, I will be extremely disappointed.

My points are as follows:
1. If I am mislynches today, we lose.
2. Even if I were scum, I'll be blowing myself up, leaving you with a scum flip tomorrow.
3. Either Heat or FS is lying. We will find out who when the two of us flip.
4. We are in Mylo and this is already a good time to Nolynch.
5. If we Nolynch today, tomorrow is Lylo whether I'm scum or not.
6. Probably something else but I'm forgetting things. There is literally no downside I can see to the NL plan. I will be dead. A scum member will be dead. The scum kill target will be dead. We will finally have info.
7. I almost forgot, make Ami claim tomorrow when I flip town, then lynch it for lying about the guilty on me.

(I have a crackpot theory that Scum!FS and Scum!Ami discussed claiming the guilty on me, and Ami misunderstood, thinking they were supposed to do it. FS then jumped in and Ami didn't have a fakeclaimable Investigative ready, thus their dancing around the claim so much today.)

I missed that post, it is actually interesting, reposting it so nobody else misses it. (sorry there are so many posts that I am getting confused)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:48 am

Post by BlueTrin »

The checkbox is ticked but I won't receive emails for some reason
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Ah it was classified as spam ... Sorry about this.

PEDIT: yes that was it
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:00 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1238, Heat wrote:i wld like ari to check in before i tell who i protected

I won't be back on until tonight, cause i have two midterms today.

Good luck dude, it's more important than games :)

In post 1236, Fire Starter wrote:Blue is town. Since flavor is role indicative, I won't reveal until we mass claim.

Also, before I forget:
VOTE: Aristophanes

Won't let you sway me one way or another. No point in trying to buddy me.

We will hear your claim when it is your turn ...
Frozen Angel wrote:now Amihan

this full claim

Amihan you here ?

Heat wrote:i am entertaining a FS/ari scumteam right now
just gut feels rn. don't have anything else.

If that is the case they are really good at playing this game of fighting together.

In post 1255, Aristophanes wrote:Right, roleblock was my theory but I didn't wanna ruin the scum RB's chance to forget to fakeclaim.

Obviously I was blocked so I wouldn't blow up a scum role, and in order to create wine around my role as if I had lied about it.

FS is trying to end on a perfect scumgame (nno scum dead) and I refuse to let that happen.

Why would someone make so much effort to end up on a perfect scum game ? Are you sure you are not projecting your own emotions and maybe this is why you wouldn't suicide, after all you seem pretty excited lately ? Any rational person would choose to win rather than gambling on some remote possibility.

Either you got RBed or either you are trying to claim you were RBed and stalling, hoping to thin the numbers.

Heat must have blocked either the scum or the target of the night kill or he blocked you and you were the one doing the night kill as you knew you wouldn't be blocked by the jailor.

Still coughing my lungs.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:46 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1305, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm just broken emotionally! :D

I don't get it ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:16 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1284, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1282, Ranger wrote:So...still thinking Aristophanes is scum.
Why the fuck?

I don't know for others, but to me it seems that you are becoming quite agitated and try to justify every of your actions since you got accused by FS and Amihan.

I don't know why Amihan didn't post this yesterday though ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1324, Frozen Angel wrote:... we're just in the same page we were in yesterday.

FS clam Bluetrin character right now

Bluetrin claim afterwards

Do you want me to claim my flavour or give all my abilities + Night actions ?

In post 1314, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1313, Fire Starter wrote:Literally everyone has claimed.
Have Blue and Ranger?
Have the night actions been fully claimed?
Has Fire done more than flavour?

No.

Did Firebringer claim ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:47 am

Post by BlueTrin »

That's true, I am Prof E gadd
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1349, Frozen Angel wrote:or its a amihan - FS - Blue trin scum team

FA He just copped me, I don't know if he lied about N1 though.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:51 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1357, Aristophanes wrote:Safe to assume FA was the kill then, especially being unlunchable.

This seems more likely unless there is a vigilante to counter the fact that we cannot 'lunch' FA :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:58 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1359, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1358, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 1357, Aristophanes wrote:Safe to assume FA was the kill then, especially being unlunchable.

This seems more likely unless there is a vigilante to counter the fact that we cannot 'lunch' FA :)
A town or scum vig?

And I do enjoy a peach with my lunch sometimes.
Lol

I assumed FA is town because if she is scum unlynchable you need a town jailor with execution ability or a town vigilante to counter her. If there is no town NK ability then FA would have no counter as scum. I guess there is nothing preventing this but I would have assumed that a balanced setup would try to find a counter to everyone.

Also, while typing this, I realise my own argument has a flaw: FA herself said that she is not unlynchable every day ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1361, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1360, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 1359, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1358, BlueTrin wrote:

A town or scum vig?

And I do enjoy a peach with my lunch sometimes.
Lol

I assumed FA is town because if she is scum unlynchable you need a town jailor with execution ability or a town vigilante to counter her. If there is no town NK ability then FA would have no counter as scum. I guess there is nothing preventing this but I would have assumed that a balanced setup would try to find a counter to everyone.

Also, while typing this, I realise my own argument has a flaw: FA herself said that she is not unlynchable every day ...
...and I can blow up at night, in theory taking her with me, if this was your thought process.
So if she were cum I'd be the counter to her...

If:
  • You were the only counter: no vigilante or other town NK roles
  • I knew you were town
  • FA was 100% unlynchable

I would still believe that there is more than 50% chances of her being town, because having to sacrifice one person to kill another would be a bit much.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1363, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, I'm sure she's town. I'm merely speaking theoretically here.

Same here, I was only speaking theoretically with alot of 'ifs'
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:44 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Heat you didn't jail Frozen ?

She was the only person I kind of trusted here. Flubber is still here.

Amihan, I think we need some explanations now.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Well done Ari btw, Fire Starter got what he deserved, although we lost FA ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:41 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1510, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1508, Heat wrote:I already said that I couldn't use my night action last night.

Amihan is probably town. FB, claim.

I am not claiming.

Heat, why do you believe Amihan is town ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:05 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1512, Heat wrote:Both FS and Ami were investigative roles. FS flipped scum, so its likely that ami is town

I don't understand why he was 100% sure that Ari was scum though.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1512, Heat wrote:Both FS and Ami were investigative roles. FS flipped scum, so its likely that ami is town

I will come back to this point later.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:31 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1515, Heat wrote:Maybe ami would like to tell us?
Finally??

I spent so much time refreshing my phone waiting for this ... even if he does not tell us now, I will haunt him until he tells us ...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1518, Ranger wrote:What gives you that impression, Firebringer?

I assumed he must be the third scum and didn't ask, but let's be thourough.

His vote is ... so out of place ...

Also, could it be that there are only 2 scums ? The lack of quickhammer on every side makes me think that there could be only 2 scums ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1521, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1522, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1523, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1524, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

What happened ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1527, RadiantCowbells wrote:I WANTED THE MOTHER FUCKING
P
A
G
E
T
O
P
!

BlueTrin has
not
been modkilled for questioning the pagetop grabbing.

Oh noes, I guess wanted the page top too but I don't want it anymore :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1525, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Night falls in (expired on 2016-03-12 15:00:00).

Has the deadline be extended ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll stop with all my questions before I get grounded lol
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I find it hard to believe Amihan after he accused Ari
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1538, Ranger wrote:I'm considering everyone right now.

We may need to share our leads you want to go first ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

VOTE: Heat
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I am always for openness, I vote for opening all PTs if nobody has an objection, including masons, neighbourhood and dead PT

I think I would have not survived another day, I would have been the next lynch probably.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1553, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm considering running Paper Mario mafia as a standalone. Not sure if it would be uPick or not.

Let me know if anyone's interested!

Ill join in if I am free at the time :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #120) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:14 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 796, Aristophanes wrote:Waaaait, he said Bob-omb?

I should read better.

That is a lie and he is scum. Both are and are trying a quick wagon.

Fucking...
My bad.
Thanks for pointing that out FA.

This got me laughing so much, I was in stitches after reading this.

Good job FS on this one haha :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:46 am

Post by BlueTrin »

FB I think people are a bit angry because Heat was almost surely town for most of us but I agree with you there were other mistakes made on both sides.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:52 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1582, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm not angry on anyone.

And I'm sorry if I played bad :(

FA, did you share your leads in the neighbourhood ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:57 am

Post by BlueTrin »

I still don't understand why Ami voted RC

VOTE: RC
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:04 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1587, Frozen Angel wrote:lol

yes I shared them

Where's your vote ? :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:25 am

Post by BlueTrin »

Does this game count towards being a SE ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:54 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1591, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1590, BlueTrin wrote:Does this game count towards being a SE ?
SE?

And Fire,I wouldn't say it was against your wincon. I'd say it was a rash decision to vote. But yes, there were other problems for the town.

I still really enjoyed the game! :)

If you look at the Scum PT, FS didn't believe Ranger and I suspected you were a Super Saint as well: I told FS to hammer because I didn't want to hammer and he didn't believe Ranger.

When he died, I kinda felt bad :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 189, BlueTrin wrote:Why are you not hammering FS ?

*whistles*
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1596, Firebringer wrote:

Semi Experienced.

And lol, he wants to play newbie games.
They are terrible.

I want to play as an IC in newbie games :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:38 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1599, Ranger wrote:I actually want to give a go at it, too. I think teaching would be fun.

I heard the first step is to hammer RC before you can be an IC

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”