Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Can everybody who's townreading gr beyond a weak lean please explain to me why so I can see if I missed/ didn't see it, or if I just disagree. Thanks.
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Robster is lynchbait.

That said, even I am not townreading him at this point. Will do a focused reread on him.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1150, ink wrote:
In post 1126, Rubixxx wrote:@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.

Try to be more concrete abou things like this, e.g. "ink probably jumped off the wagon for towncred"; leave out the "did you ever think", "maybe", etc . Otherwise it sounds like you're throwing shade, and you'll get scumread for it.

In post 1151, ink wrote:
In post 1127, Rubixxx wrote:Also, RC, I feel like you're trying to pull a particularly ballsy gambit right now, and it isn't going to fly. I'm okay with letting you slide for today, but if you're still alive by tomorrow, you are my #1 priority.

You don't need to say things publicly like this. Contrary to what you seem to think, having accurate reads doesn't make you look much more town. If you want RadiantCowbells to tone it down or something, just post it in daytalk.

In post 1152, ink wrote:
In post 1130, Rubixxx wrote:IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me

No, you were right the first time. A gambit does accurately describe claiming VT suddenly as scum.

Real talk, this is probably a scumslip.

How the FUCK are you still alive
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1156, ink wrote:
In post 1142, Rubixxx wrote:It seems like the two main wagons are on ink (L-3) and beeboy (L-1), who is also V/LA.

*checks box for "IIOA" on my MafiaScum Offical Scumtell Form™*

Please lynch this fucker.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I can't even.

the rage is sapping my ability to reason.

brb taking up smoking
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I'm trying not to slip into a Kuribo-esque explosion of rage. I can't even explain why e's pissing me off this badly.

No, wait, I know. It's that smarmy, smug little "I've got this all figured out because I'm the absolute shit" attitude. That "I'm gonna death tunnel you because apparently I think my word is law" mindset.

Bruh. Please, PLEASE get your head out of your ass and actually play the fucking game right, would you? You were SO sure Kill-La-Kill was scum - just like you're SO sure I'm scum. You were wrong before, and you're wrong again.

I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, but KINDLY fish it out, and when you want to do some REAL scum hunting, call me up. At this point I have no idea if you're actually scum or just shit-for-brains town, but I'm actually fairly convinced you're the former. In that case, congrats - you're actually doing a pretty decent job at pushing me to total poop-on-the-walls ragesanity.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1175, Raskolnikov wrote:Can everybody who's townreading gr beyond a weak lean please explain to me why so I can see if I missed/ didn't see it, or if I just disagree. Thanks.

Gimme a sec.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, but I was just glancing over their ISO and I already have a pretty good idea of why. GR's predecessors were mostly scumread for their inactivity, but GR has been nothing but involved and engaging from the very start. I learned in my first newbie game not to scumread people based on their previous slot owner's stupidity, so that's the main reason I've decided to back up off of them.

ISO dump is going to be me quoting things that read strongly in either direction - GO
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Spoiler: lol iso adventures
In post 793, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 792, kirroha wrote:Hi Golden Robster, welcome to the game and really sorry you have to replace in on such an imminent deadline. So your slot previously roleclaimed 2-shot Role Cop, do you confirm or deny that claim?

Why the fuck did my predecessor claim 2-shot role cop?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Claiming VT.

Could just be the fact that we'd just gone over why claiming VT is a viable claim while grilling Kirroha, but this post just seemed kinda... idk. Predictable? Iunno.

In post 797, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 794, Golden Robster wrote:I need a summary of the reasons people are voting me ASAP.

In post 794, Golden Robster wrote:I need a summary of the reasons people are voting me ASAP.

+1

Dat townie frustration tho. Been there, m8.

In post 801, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 799, Syndesis wrote:I find it interesting that when I naked vote Kill, a wagon suddenly forms, but when I naked vote anyone else, everyone gets on my case.

Trying to figure out why I was voting Kill in the first place...

Are you implying that the kill wagon is a mislynch?

Interesting that you say that when you've been the one leading the wagon.

Do I detect a slight contradiction in motives here?

+1

Good points, solid reasoning.

In post 804, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 802, kirroha wrote:@Robster

Reasons:
* Ridiculous amount of lurking from both your predecessors,
* Ridiculous amount of sheeping from both your predecessors,
* Your predecessors both replacing out whenever there is a bit of a wagon going on them,
* No real opinions or even reasons for voting anybody,
* Subtle buddying.

Could always be touchy town, but I wasn't buying it with all that jumpiness.

Can't really deal with the first four reasons.

Who was I "subtly buddying"?

Give me a name.

+1

Iunno. Gut. *shrugs*

In post 821, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 623, Raskolnikov wrote:
BBT
"Town as fuck"

Kirroha

would not like to lynch

Ink
IAI
TJ
?Rubixxx

would be ok lynching

Raskolnikov
Taishogal (formerly ShortcutButton)

would like to lynch

KTS
RC
implosion
Syndesis

???

Nino

You put RC in your scum pile.

And yet you're voting with him on BBT?

And curiously enough, you haven't even placed BBT in your scum pile.

In fact, you left him out entirerly.

I'm sensing a contradiction here as well.

Care to explain?

+1

Again, some really solid reasoning from GR. It looks like they're legit trying to solve this case.

In post 829, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 827, ink wrote:At the moment the people I think are most likely to be scum are:
Killthestory
Rubixxxx
TaishoGal (only if Killthestory is town)
RadiantCowbells

And either Raskolnikov or Tojam or someone if I'm wrong about scum being in the above.

This statement is completely pointless. You listed off four lynch targets, two of them already have a wagon going, added an assumption in (if Kill flips town, Taisho is scum) and then proceeded to say "oh if i'm wrong, it's these two."

How is that helpful?

+1

If only because of my vendetta against ink
For good reasoning.

In post 841, Golden Robster wrote:Tojam

- Torn between BBT and Kiro lynch
- Asks if Rask has done anything useful
- FoS Rubixxx and scum lean on syndesis and shortcut
- Jumps on the wagon for my slot
- Wanted a policy lynch on my previous replacement

In post 400, tojam2 wrote:Has Raskolnikov done anything useful yet?
That video is part of the reason we have 15 pages of sh1t and 1 page of info.

In post 531, tojam2 wrote:You wanted reads:

Syndesis - still no reason for vote (please quote if I missed it). - slight scum lean
RC - please shut up, but actually doing useful stuff, the argument with BBT has provided lots of new info. - null
BBT - for the recent bout of inactivity, there's not much to go on. - null
Rubixxx - how long have we been waiting for those reads. - scum lean VOTE: Rubixxx (he's my best shot).
Shortcut - giving up his slot in hope the next person can recover it - scum lean

In post 649, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: TaishoGal for Nino

In post 709, tojam2 wrote:I still don't think the policy replacement is a bad idea though.

25 posts is nothing; will you stop lurking and actually do shit.

Overall,
null scum lean
. The lack of activity is the main thing that worries me + the fact that we seem to be ignoring these players in favour of the major wagons. I'm getting a funny feeling that all three of these major wagons are mislynches but w/e.

+1

Again, I doubt Scum would invest so much time into trying to solve this game. ISOs are pretty labor-intensive, at least imho. *lazy*

In post 888, Golden Robster wrote:I DONT GET UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BEING SCUM READ.

MY PREDECESSOR IS MY PREDECESSOR

I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT

+1

I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

In post 891, Golden Robster wrote:Are we seriously ignoring Rask, whose apparently content with jumping off the BBT wagon to the Kill wagon and then to the IaI wagon and finally my wagon.

Are we seriously ignoring Syndesis, who lead the IaI wagon and started it without evidence.

Are we seriously ignoring Tojam who crumbed a role and publicly told us that he has a pr role.

Are we seriously ignoring BBT whose content in saving his own ass and outright publicly stating that the other wagons are completely fine in order to save his own ass.

Okay, so I give full points for effort, but this post feels like NO DON'T LYNCH ME LOOK AT THESE OTHER PEOPLE - one of which is conf town. Not to mention they got Rask's vote history wrong, as Rask pointed out later.

In post 942, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 941, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: BBT Well it's worth a try, I'll replace out overnight, I don't have enough time for this game, good luck town, thanks for a good game scum, bye!!

holy shit this dies

+1

My sentiments, exactly.

In post 1068, Golden Robster wrote:What does everybody think about ink?

Also, I'm sensing another contradiction here.

Everybody scumreads RC from his death tunnel on BBT.

But what was the difference between his death tunnel, and IaI's tunnel on Kill?

I don't know why, but it feels like they're asking an obvious question just to act engaged. I've mentioned before that a big reason people were side-eyeing RC for his death tunnel is because he started it earlier and pushed it more, but also because he's notorious for making naked votes and asking those around him to "just trust him". At least IAI tried to back up his scumread with evidence - RC doesn't even bother. Again, that doesn't automatically make him SCUM, but it makes sense that more people would scumread him more than they would for IAI for the same offence.

In post 1122, Golden Robster wrote:One/Two scum in ink/Rask/syn

Beeboy is v/la till Monday so he won't be here to answer our questions

I'd rather focus on someone whose actually here like ink

+1

Not much I can add here. Well, I COULD add something, but it wouldn't be very nice.

In post 1140, Golden Robster wrote:Can we pressure someone whose actually here?

Ink has done nothing except latch onto obvious mislynches

1. He jumped on my wagon, clearly pushing for it (doesn't help that most of my scumreads were on my wagon)
2. He voted for RC who was obviously scummy after his deathtunnel on bbt

+1
+0.5

Obviously they get points for side-eyeing my number one scum candidate, but #2 seems kinda....... faulty, maybe? Why does voting someone who was acting scummy make you scummy in turn? I don't get it. Under that logic, I should be scumread, too.

In post 1157, Golden Robster wrote:ink is a lot more level-headed then I thought; i retract my previous statement

just doing some reaction tests :<

the first two posts were evidently me checking if you were paying attention; scumslip about jumping on my wagon when in actual fact, you haven't voted me for the entirety of the game

the last post in more clearer wording,

Do you think RC is scum after that deathtunnel on bbt?

And who would his scumbuddies be?

DA FUQ MAN. Why are you backing off so much because of a few sucky posts by Inkay (no offense)??? I don't get why that cleared eir name at all - even a little bit. Keep your vote on em - I'm dead certain they're scum atm

In post 1158, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1153, I Am Innocent wrote:Ink what's ur read on GR?

I presume you townread Ink considering you're asking for his opinion?

Prior to Kill and his flip, you thought the scumteam was something like Kill/implosion/rask

In post 926, I Am Innocent wrote:
unvote kill
Vote IAI

Going with a kill/implosion/rask scum team

Also watch out for rubixxx. Syn is probably town

Good luck town

What about now?

+1

Yes, good. More of this, please.

In post 1159, Golden Robster wrote:And can you reiterate why syn is town, i'm not quite understanding what i'm missing here about your read of syn?

He has done nothing but start wagons without proper reasoning and lurk for most, if not the entirety of the game having missed the deadline.

The fact that he's also on the same wagon as me alarms me.

+1

That's a solid point about Synd. I townreading them earlier because of something ballsy they did, but that was forever ago, and you're right - they haven't added much since then. I will seriously give Synd a once-over due to your observation.

Positive, "towny" points:
+11.5

Negative, "scummy" points:

Total:
+7.5
(pretty fucking town imo)

I will concede that most of the positive points come from the previous day. Today they've been pretty null read, but meh.

Does this explain my perspective a little better, Rasky?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1152, ink wrote:
In post 1130, Rubixxx wrote:IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me

No, you were right the first time. A gambit does accurately describe claiming VT suddenly as scum.

Real talk, this is probably a scumslip.

I was about to leave and reread this by accident and got mad all over again.

I want you to explain how the FUCK that can even be misconstrued as a fucking scum slip. You are really reaching here.

Okay, okay, I'm done. Goodnight everybody.

Except for you, ink.

I want you to have a shitty night. >8C
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by implosion »

@Rask:
In post 1120, implosion wrote:
GR is a strong townread. Of the d1 wagons the sb one felt the most to me like it had characteristics of a mislynch being pushed by scum. I thought SB's posting was moderately bad but the way the wagon stagnated/stayed very large after he disappeared felt scum-driven. The fact that the wagon stayed at l-1 or l-2 for like half a week or a week or something like that when there had been no recent posts from the slot and very little pre-existing posting (not enough to get a strong read imo) felt off. GR's posting on replacing in really didn't feel like i-just-replaced-into-a-scum-slot. His reaction to kirroha's reaction test felt genuine, and he just immediately started attacking people in every direction in a way that really didn't strike me as something that scum would do if they replaced into a wagoned slot. It feels too acerbic for scum in that situation.

Also rubixxx is cementing himself as town. Although I feel like this:
No, wait, I know. It's that smarmy, smug little "I've got this all figured out because I'm the absolute shit" attitude. That "I'm gonna death tunnel you because apparently I think my word is law" mindset.

should also apply to RC's play yesterday.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:46 pm

:(
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:43 am

Post by TheCow »

I've come down with a stomach bug so I'm to sick and tired to function normally. I'll continue to update whenever possible. For now, PM me with any issues you have, since those will ping my phone, rather than posting in the thread.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'd actually be fine lynching rc today entirely off of poe.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

"Screw you I'm town"
|
v
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:10 am

You stop it.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by kirroha »

prodge
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by kirroha »

how long more till beeboy's v/la ends?
with a chainsaw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 am

I need someone to help me get into this game :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 am

Kirro, talk to me. What are your reads?
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 am

Post by kirroha »

I have no idea anymore.

I was townreading ink and implosion because they bothered to decipher my crumb but then I thought that scum has an incentive to figure out my role as much as town does.

I have to think about that.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by kirroha »

I can lynch Rob
with a chainsaw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

whyyy
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:28 am

Post by kirroha »

cos he's shortcut
with a chainsaw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:29 am

:|

I want you to make a case on someone so I can go look back and verify it and see where I get from there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”