Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 24, Firebringer wrote:
In post 23, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 22, Firebringer wrote:Hey Klingoncelt, want to tag team these Traitorous rebels?

Sure - no, wait - TOWN is the traitorous rebels, you-you-
Tory
you! :eek:

Just because the mod says so?
WELL, I AM FORMING A NEW REVOLUTION!
The town henceforth are the British.
The scum are the rebel yankees.

Technically speaking I suppose most of the townies are of British decent. But I think that is not the issue here.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Suzune »

Or at the very least perhaps it makes it equal. Since "No Taxation without Representation" was about being force to pay taxes without having an American colonist present.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 84, Alchemist21 wrote:I honestly think this looks like his scumplay. Town firebringer is capable of trying.
Really you think so? I get the impression from all my games with him that this is his general face of the game. Playful. It seems to be scummy and townie. Or at least I have lynched him for it when he was both town and scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 103, Persivul wrote:Except if I had read the game I would have noted when I voted that it wasn't L-1, thus avoiding the whole controversy - duh.
Right but assuming a townie is hated that would be putting them at l-2 is the same as putting them at l-1
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 121, Dierfire wrote:I actually like Persivul for Town here--I do think that the Mafia would read the game more thoroughly before casting a vote.
While it is true that mafia read the game topic more then townies, typically speaking, we should be careful of play that can be easily handwaved as a mistake because it creates a false sense of security.

Kling what is you opinion on the gamestate. You have been very social but not yet critical. Same with you Firebringer.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Suzune »

Alchemist is correct it was Persvil who did that. Although on the other hand. I kind of get scummy feelings about Alchemist this game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Suzune »

He was one of the earliest ones to bring up the protest mechanic. In this early phase of the game I think that should be our priority because we are still hunting for scum in the end. Most of his posts are questioning or correcting. With his read on Peri seeming kind of odd in the place it is in the game. I guess there is little evidence but when I was looking at earlier in the day I get a scummy feeling from it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

AS bad as this sounds firebringer, I initially always townread wgeurts. So since he is half the head, I tend to wait on that read. Listening to that slot gives me ideas on their alignment and I am not ready to make that kind of decision yet. I will keep you updated.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 150, beeboy wrote:
In post 147, Suzune wrote:AS bad as this sounds firebringer, I initially always townread wgeurts. So since he is half the head, I tend to wait on that read. Listening to that slot gives me ideas on their alignment and I am not ready to make that kind of decision yet. I will keep you updated.

You're right this does sound bad.
Well at least I was honest about it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I think it is better you know that I am looking from a point of bias. That keeps everyone better in the loop. If I am sure I will drive it hard because I like to be right on certain people, but for the moment I am not.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Suzune »

Yes, i know you have that opinion. Why so?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

I know what you are going to say~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 162, beeboy wrote:calling someone on tunneling on page 7 is bad.
Why? Is being called out for tunneling better some how if it happens on page 14 or page 45? Also on the subject of tunneling I do not feel like Firebringer would have any reason to do this as scum because in the event he is wrong, that places all the focus on him as one of the main drivers of the train. For this reason, I think I can say with slight reasonablness right now that Firebringer is a slight town lead for me.

In post 183, Firebringer wrote:How about you two stop fighting and we lynch widow attack
I think that we can reasonably assume there is more then one mafia in this game. Therefore, it serves the town little value to quick lynch so early into day one. We should use this time to get reads on other players as well because this is a good time to do that. Town hunting is important too.

In post 200, Shiro wrote:Hey FB, Can Shiro sheep you and lynch scum? I trust you are town.
Well where do you stand? I have heard where Firebringer stands what is your position on it. Or is it a blind sheep?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think the problem with Kill comes down to, at the very heart of it, that he is not doing anything. He spends all his post time complaining about what people say about him, defending himself, and nitpicking other people. But he never comes out and pushes for anything. That is what makes the defensiveness of the slot that much worse because we only ever see reaction. I am interested to see if they develop a little otherwise the cards are not stacked in their favour.

The only other slot that is currently up for suspicion on me is Shiro. I would like to hear from that slot quite a bit. Right now she(?) does not have any original posts that really discuss the game state. Shiro while I said this above, no one reads catch up posts, where do you stand? Discuss the gamestate with me.

p-edit- No I do not sheep people. Plus I would not want the round to end so early. This is a good chance to hear from and push many players. I think it is foolish to move for a quick lynch as it limits information.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

Take a walk in my head for a few minutes late game and you will see what I am thinking for. You are just risky and enjoy the gamble. I appreciate that quality as a mafia but as a townie, not so much.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

I do not believe I called you bad by any stretch of the imagination. You enjoy the risk. What is wrong with that. See I am beginning to think that kill is a better target or at the very least, I want to see where that goes. I will tell you the honest truth I never have seen vote count work as a way to find scum in a mafia game. Are you going to attempt it?

Wait, are you suggesting that it is a annoying to want to figure things out? Or the other way around?

p-edit, you are mentioning you do not like them kill. But you are doing little to engage them.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well your main case on him seems to be the contradiction between the posting order, therefore, I am wondering how to intend to continue it. Or picking at other people's responses but not really pushing them about it. That is what I mean.

p-edit, he is talking to me
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay since you think I cannot read, let's run though the game shall we. Or at least the beeboy parts:

186 You mention your opinion on them
188 You question if that is their typical play
191 You mention you have bad vibes
203 Vote order post
204 You think they are backtracking because beeboy said something about being the first on you
209 filler
210 Fight with window. You are not voting beeboy at this point
218 fight with window.

Am I missing something. If you feel strongly about it you do not push it or even vote for it. Instead you put more effort into your defense posts. This is why I find you not doing much.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

I guess we have a different definition of what pushing them looks like. Repeating what I disagree with you about does not make me believe it. I believe I explained what I saw therefore, I am not blind, just not seeing what you see. I am expecting more and with equal terms of engagement. Right now I have your attention, we can discuss things. That makes this a useful discussion.

Likewise, I tend to hold my vote until I am ready.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 323, Shiro wrote:
In post 322, Persivul wrote:
In post 316, Shiro wrote:This is like the first time people are following me, this distresses me.

Why? Don't you think you have a good reason to vote me?

Yea but like, peopele didn't even discuss the reason, this was teh weirdset let's do this wagon ever, felt like RVS but all too late.

This game steels weird. People are jumping around no one really feeling or going with anything.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Suzune »

Does it disturb anyone else the amount of sheeping firebringer? Longer post coming.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 454, Shiro wrote:
In post 453, Firebringer wrote:yeah...but i really want Widow to eat the rope today Shiro >.>

oh fine

Vote:Window
i thought you were against this Shiro?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 524, Persivul wrote:
In post 523, Learned Hand wrote:The hated townie has lost their status as hated.

Oh yeah, I called that one baby...
well at least no one is hated anymore.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Suzune »

Hm, gut feeling is that scum would not want to tunnel someone early game because the repercussions of that would damage a scum position late game. I think he is town, but I do it place trust in Shiro for sheeping him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 530, Persivul wrote:
In post 529, Suzune wrote:Hm, gut feeling is that scum would not want to tunnel someone early game because the repercussions of that would damage a scum position late game.

How so?
that is one of those game moves that will come back to bite you because behavior like that would be able to hang you easily if the suspicion begins to turn against him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 537, beeboy wrote:FB put himself under literally 0 risk yesterday and I don't like the spin Suzune is putting on the situation
i did not claim that he did. Since he is my town read and I placed a little hope in that slot i hiestly do not want to be wrong about the townieness.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

Actually now that I post that, what an interesting twist of words beeboy. I claimed he could not be scum because of the riskiness of his move if played by scum. Interesting that you changed that into he must be scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 535, Persivul wrote:
In post 226, Suzune wrote:Why? Is being called out for tunneling better some how if it happens on page 14 or page 45? Also on the subject of tunneling I do not feel like Firebringer would have any reason to do this as scum because in the event he is wrong, that places all the focus on him as one of the main drivers of the train.

How would he be wrong as scum? That makes no sense. You're quite defensive of FB, yesterday and today.
For this reason, I think I can say with slight reasonablness right now that Firebringer is a slight town lead for me.

Very defensive of him, but it still only amounts to a slight, slight town read...in case he flips red maybe?
i have a reason for it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well it would be interesting but if that were the case I would be the one having the fun.

Moves do not have to be universally risky. Sometimes one faction can preform moves more risky then another and some people have roles that require higher risks. Therefore, I claimed not risky behavior you instead looked for a window.

Say I am scum a few more times, I enjoy hearing the same untrue fact over and over.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 564, beeboy wrote:
In post 562, Suzune wrote:
In post 535, Persivul wrote:
In post 226, Suzune wrote:Why? Is being called out for tunneling better some how if it happens on page 14 or page 45? Also on the subject of tunneling I do not feel like Firebringer would have any reason to do this as scum because in the event he is wrong, that places all the focus on him as one of the main drivers of the train.

How would he be wrong as scum? That makes no sense. You're quite defensive of FB, yesterday and today.
For this reason, I think I can say with slight reasonablness right now that Firebringer is a slight town lead for me.

Very defensive of him, but it still only amounts to a slight, slight town read...in case he flips red maybe?
i have a reason for it.

Is the reason you being scum?

Nope. Good guess though. Like to guess again?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

Perhaps. I think we should chase Shiro down today in my opinion of the day phase. But beeboy is striking me as kind of odd right now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

I did. I do not like to be wrong, so I have to trust my choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

It would have been a risky play if he was scum. This suggesting it is less risky of town. The two ideas are mutually exclusive, while inherently connected.

Actually I tow read window and he was town. My other strong tow read is probably town too so while even is not ideal, it is not terrible. However I suspect I am not wrong about one of them.

Thanks for saying I'm scum again. I am certain the mafia would want he town to think that. Since you are wrong I guess I can handle being called scum a few more times. At the end of the game I will have to apologize for making my posts snarky, but long train rides do that to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 574, beeboy wrote:She asked me to say it.
She is continueing to write a narrative where I am twisting her words which I am not doing.
I am obv town me and cakes would have scum reads on each other when we where both easy wagon contenders day 1 when we both don't like to bus.

I am so ok with my vote it isn't funny.
oh beeboy, clearly I was teasing you. Sorry if you missed it.

You are far from obvious town though.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'll do the honours then

VOTE: beeboy
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Suzune »

That is a catch 22. There is a mafia term for what I am looking for but I do not know it. Your line about how scum can have town reads proving I am scum is some kind f bad debating catch. What you said is the truth that it is easy for scum to have town reads, but that is irrelevant to the situation between us.

Why would you heart be broken? I do not understand.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 581, beeboy wrote:
In post 576, Suzune wrote:oh beeboy, clearly I was teasing you. Sorry if you missed it.

You are far from obvious town though.

Did you play borderlands 2?

Cakes never gave a good reason for me being scum day 1 for a reason.
He never tried getting me lynched beyond that for a reason.

I hard town read both my buddies when they where under pressure for a reason.

As players we don't bus and it is obv you should know that if you are really critically scum reading me right now.

Yep I played. I remeber you budies me and I budies you because it was good for us both. What cakes did is more of a game exclusive kind of thing. I protect my partner and I lynxh them. He seems like a similar person, in that you adapt to meet the situation. I will not lecture on scum politics. Placing a hat on him saying that he always does something is protecting him this you trying to paint something.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Suzune »

You may legitimately confuse me. Let's run through our conversation really slow because you are either terribly off track and looking for something to fork or missed the point a long time ago.

-I said that fire was town because scum would not make a risky move like that
-you claimed therefore I thought fire was being risky
-I claimed that it is not what I said. That the play would have been risky for scum.
-you again made the connection between risky townie and risky scum. Which I again refuted.

As a parallels:
-you called me scum.
I teased you and said to keep saying it
-you did
-I told you I was teasing you

-you claimed I had two bad town reads
-I told you at least I had two good town reads and I was sure one of my scum reads was correct
-you said well it is easy for scum to have good town reads
-I said you put me in a nondisupte corner because you were correct but it did not make me scum
-you claimed you were not insinuating that
-but what you said told me you were making that connection, but you seemed offended I made ther connection

-you attempted to appeal to my emotions by said I would break your heart
-then attempted to use mets to explain why cakes would never bus
- I said I disagree
- you said you disagree.

On the same page?
Beeboy started it.
I am not fire's neighbor. Otherwise he would not have asked me in the topic about the mail.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 587, Persivul wrote:Really, no one likes a tease. If you guys (FB and Suz) are gonna claim neighbors or something, just do it already.

I'm not buying suz's push on beeboy.
eh, it yeilded an interesting direction. I do not do it a lot, but this situation called for it. Especially considering it seemed harmless until beeboy started to heavily talk about it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 591, beeboy wrote:
In post 575, Suzune wrote:It would have been a risky play if he was scum. This suggesting it is less risky of town. The two ideas are mutually exclusive, while inherently connected.

Actually I tow read window and he was town. My other strong tow read is probably town too so while even is not ideal, it is not terrible. However I suspect I am not wrong about one of them.

Thanks for saying I'm scum again. I am certain the mafia would want he town to think that. Since you are wrong I guess I can handle being called scum a few more times. At the end of the game I will have to apologize for making my posts snarky, but long train rides do that to me.

I forgot suzune was good at this game, but she rolled scum I will reply later.
I wonder if I should read that as a slight? I will be here of you want to tango again later.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

An ace?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Suzune »

I need a computer to a see those. I will need to unpack. Response coming.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 597, beeboy wrote:I didn't make the connection between risky townie and risky scummy.
Not sure if it can be interpreted that way but Fire would have made no risks as scum in that situation.
I disagree with your assessment. It would be a risky play for a mafia to tunnel someone on day one and rally people to their side. If the lynch came to fruitition and it was indeed a townie then, naturally speaking, everyone would look the the train driver. Since very little was being put into the lynch on window except trying to hard, Fire would have to dance to clear his name and would thus ruin town credibility. A mafia would, or should, never risk putting themselves into a situation where such a gamble would have to come into play. This kind of gambling suggests town in nature because the obvious buddying of Shiro and Beeboy would linger and attention could be directed onto them, thus, being a powerful play for a townie while a position breaking play for a mafia. I may not change your mind about this, but this is how I see the situation.

In post 597, beeboy wrote:>.> I don't know that this has to do with anything >.>
Just because I didn't know you where teasing me doesn't mean you need to rub it in D=
You are right it was not relevent until Peri and Firebringer chose this to comment on. Fire actively defended me against it while Peri disapproved. If this was all anyone was drawing from the conversation it shows that this had the biggest impact therefore, more can be gained from his exchange rather then from all the other material. More answers lie there.

In post 597, beeboy wrote:Where did I do this?

Okay, another tab coming up.
You said it right here:
In post 572, beeboy wrote:If you are implying I am scum you should vote me (imo a scum claim if you legit reread day 1 I am obv town), also that would make your reads 0/2 which I guess is ok since mislynching is playing for your wincon.

In post 597, beeboy wrote:I wasn't making the connection but ok.
Why would they be unrelated? You have said multiple times I am scum. Why put this tad of theory crafting in here if you were not attempting to make a connection out of them. In fact it relates well to the post I quoted. Therefore, one has to assume you meant them to go together since they are stacked that way.

In post 597, beeboy wrote:I was teasing you, I don't need to appeal to scum's emotions.
So does saying it more time makes it true? Does appealing to emotion apply only to scum players? Does the effect only work on those opposite of you?

In post 598, beeboy wrote:That was easy.

Suzune votes plz.

While we are at it can Suzune explain her scum read on me?
This post is cocky. Since there is nothing damning there, I fail to see what it proved. You case on me is circumstantial you claim I am scum, because i am scum. Because I see the game state differently. Because I think something would have ruined a mafia. Therefore, I am scum because you disagree with my position.

On the other hand, for similar reasons, I think you are scum for overreaching. For reading posts and attempting to twist them in order to hammer a point. For making connections between mafia play and my play by suggesting, or not apparently, that they overlay. For pushing something with little evidence after I explained my point.

Well that is both cases in a nutshell.

I have not ever seriously debated with someone on mafiascum before should be fun. Ball is in your court.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 602, Killthestory wrote:Now let's wagon Kling please.
I can ISO him.

Beeboy, last time I stpopped pushing someone for this reason, I lost the game for yielding. It did though occur to me that it was a fight between townies though since it was a double straw grasp.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 607, beeboy wrote:If you are using that as an excuse to continue to push me despite saying you think I am town I am taking back the statement where I think you where genuine.
No it means I am going to keep an eye on you. I will stand down, but not fully yield townie status
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

I do not back down from something that I find interesting. Nothing personal.

UNVOTE:
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

Kill no one wants your orders. You can scum hunt too.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fair then let's talk~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

Talking gets to the root of the point and convinces others. Talk is important.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

If you want to pick on Kling for not really saying anything day one, then there is a case that can be made on that.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Suzune »

How about an update on your game position. You told me day one you did not have anything interesting to say, Kling.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Suzune »

Why should he have to explain that?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Suzune »

It would be mine to share, and at this point there is no reason to share it. Have a little faith in me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 667, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Shiro
thought you said my scum reads were 0/2 and that Shiro was obviously town. What changed your mind?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 669, beeboy wrote:Did I say Shiro was obv town?
no you said my scum reads were 0/2 therefore you disagreed that they were scummy. Since I had two you and Shiro, I assume you meant those two.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fine fine. Just weird contradictions.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 678, Shiro wrote:
In post 677, Suzune wrote:
In post 669, beeboy wrote:Did I say Shiro was obv town?
no you said my scum reads were 0/2 therefore you disagreed that they were scummy. Since I had two you and Shiro, I assume you meant those two.

Suzu I townread you so what do you think of fire playing along with me voting his reads but when I vote Per now while evidently people scumread me for the way I play he avoids doing so and agrees with Mollas read on me ?

I dreamed we quick lynched you and you were town. So my subconscious clearly says to be more careful about you. Regardless, I think you have been playing much differently then usual and you tend to side with fire rather then have your own opinions. Therefore, I feel like I know less of what you are thinking and this makes meleerly of you.

I am in a unique position. I placed trust in fire. He saw my hand. Therefore I need to put trust there or I hurt the town. Therefore, I cannot bring myself to lynxh him of a unread him.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 683, beeboy wrote:No no no Suzune is answering why she didn't move her vote past RVS yesterday
I am? Well sure, I will be perfectly candid with you. I did not change my vote for a bunch of reason ranging from kind of irresponsible to logical. First Kling never did anything that made the vote undeserving. Second I did not think window was mafia. Third is was my super paying attention to cakez. Fourth my fire emblem game and I were spending too much time together. Fourth it was a tough week at work and I only move my vote when I feel like it is time. Did I not vote for kill or did I just question him?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Suzune »

I get it, every one thinks they are confirmed town...
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 707, Nosferatu wrote:why do all these people think they're conf town??? You guys wouldn't be anywhere if I didn't push the fuck outta cakes and I'm not conf town.
honestly I have to agree with you. I do not know why everyone is saying it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Suzune »

Since Kling has gone yet another day without really giving anything. I think he would make a fair vote for the day. I would like to not lynxh while he is vlc though.

VOTE: Kling
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Suzune »

UNVOTE:
Does not look like the best option right now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 736, beeboy wrote:
In post 735, Suzune wrote:UNVOTE:
Does not look like the best option right now.

Huh you may actually be town after all.
If it is any consolation I still like you for scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 740, Nosferatu wrote:why does everyone apparently scumread kill? He's playing the same as the last town game I had with him.

I think it is a double edged sword kind of play.
On the townie side, he listens and is active in the game. He seems to want to keep the game on track and keeps conversation flowing. Although he did break up my fight with beeboy.

In the mafia side, he is in a position of directing the movement of the game. This means that he does not not have to have an opinion as long as he can filter in our opinions.

So it can be seen from both angle.s
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

Not necessarily I am rather saying that being the one in control is a good hiding spot for scum. Just something worth considering.

I disagree with your pancakes comment because meta is different. While I know pancakes exist, I would rather not like to compare the pancakes i make in my kitchen to the ones at a restaurant. As your opinion of them is heavily based on how you feel at the moment and because the recipe can be easily changed to satisfy a new customer.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

I apologize greatly, I am working on something for my masters. I will be back later today.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 826, beeboy wrote:Shiro can you find scum and convince me you are right?
interesting idea. I can see why you would want this. Hearing them voice their ideas will give you a window into their mind. I am interested to hear what Shiro has to say but but them I would also be interested in hearing from you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Suzune »

I see, thanks for the hint there firebringer. I have read it.

I am swing back and for forth here on my feelings for Kling. I tend to disagree with his reads lists and I am beginning to think more and more that he might be scum. He is working very hard to keep things going but, very little resonates positive with me.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Suzune »

I think there are people who would be better though fire.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Suzune »

Ah misunderstood. For that it is a good choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 893, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 883, Suzune wrote:I see, thanks for the hint there firebringer. I have read it.

I am swing back and for forth here on my feelings for Kling. I tend to disagree with his reads lists and I am beginning to think more and more that he might be scum. He is working very hard to keep things going but, very little resonates positive with me.

:igmeou: Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

And you forgot that I'm a "she." :?
ah! Sorry for forgetting.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 906, Firebringer wrote:*donates shiro to charity*

I was not aware hey took human sacrifices.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 922, Killthestory wrote:how is this not scum?
To what are you referring.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 950, Nosferatu wrote:aggressively null people
should be lynched
what makes someone aggressively null. I like this idea.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Suzune »

Probably just once. But it was a nice surprise.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1009, Dierfire wrote:I've received no information that gives me any further insight into the alignments of Suzune and Firebringer.
I don't trust you. So clearly I did not send stuff to you. I sent it to the FullMetal.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Suzune »

That was more good natured then I expected~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

It is the same thing I gave Firebringer. I only have one thing to share. I would not share it personally. I believe we need a protest to use it.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Suzune »

I protested accordingly.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1014, Alchemist21 wrote:you've implied it's a bad idea for scum to get these things.
You can see why it would be bad for the mafia right?

p-edit It is ideal
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

Congrats you are now officially in my townie pile.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1020, Suzune wrote:I protested accordingly.
I was just informed that it needs not a protest to be used. So all is good~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1037, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1024, Suzune wrote:Congrats you are now officially in my townie pile.

You put him in your Town pile simply because he agrees with you? :roll:
I think you missed something.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Suzune »

Well it is super unique situation that firebringer actually put me in. I am paying my cards both close to chest and out in the open. I attempt to only use my night action on townies due to the nature of it. Therefore, in using it on alchemist I both shared who had in case I am wrong and moved to motion to my person from yesterday what I did. Both to cover and to minimize the damage if I am wrong.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Suzune »

When I get home today from work o am rereading this whole game and stepping up to play more seriously.

Breslin Kiel alchemist is probably town seemed like a good choice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Suzune »

Aww.. Why?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1061, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1048, Suzune wrote:
In post 1037, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1024, Suzune wrote:Congrats you are now officially in my townie pile.

You put him in your Town pile simply because he agrees with you? :roll:
I think you missed something.

Evidently.

Would you point it out, please? I still haven't sorted you yet.
Here: post 1050
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well Pip I gambled on Alchemist being town. If terrible things start happening to the town lynch him. That is my best advice.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

VOTE: Nosferatu

Laziness aside, although that did irk me that he would not protest to help the town...I think this might be a good choice today. Nosferatu as gotten by most of the game without having to give their opinion on anything just posting in to question everyone else.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1066, Suzune wrote:Well Pip I gambled on Alchemist being town. If terrible things start happening to the town lynch him. That is my best advice.
Until then he saw my hand and I will assume he is town until seeing the conclusion of my action.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

You know I think Beeboy is scum You do not have to ask me twice. I would vote that in a heartbeat. But, apparently I am boring for wanting to talk about it so much. That ship has sailed if the noose is ready to fall, I would lynch that.

Nah, it will not look any less bad. I forewarned everyone but I feel pretty good about it. Although his reaction was weird to it. So something to watch. I do not believe I claimed inventor anywhere. Where are you puling information from?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Suzune »

Historically, my read lists are really terrible and I wait for a prophetic dream. I'm teasing. I can make one. Although my reads lists are pretty terrible and my dream was right about Shiro~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Suzune »

Seriously there is no humour in mafia. Nosf is going to not smile at my last post and instead roll his eyes. Alas.

Townie,
Firebringer
Alchemist
Peri

Town lean
Kill

Nullish
Kling
Pip sorry I had not considered it much. Should probably start considering it.

Scum
Nosf for just not really contributing
Beeboy for being scum but no one believes me
Dierfire

Okay, so it was a lazy reads list. if you want to know about someone in particular just ask and I will do a little write up for them.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Suzune »

Need one what? A paragraph?
Alchemist
+ He keeps up with the flow of the game
+ Scum read the rules more then townies do post 62.
+ Decided not make own decisions rather then go with the flow post 129
+ Shows concern for the flow post 321 As a negative if he flips mafia we should probably check Peri
------
- Responded opposite to how Fire responded to the mail (struck a cord with me)
- Is fixated on who protested what

Peri
I will not lie this one is a lot of gut right now. I get a good feeling about it. Which I realize means little in the grand scheme of things but for now I a not looking for lynch that slot.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1070, Suzune wrote:I forewarned everyone but I feel pretty good about it. Although his reaction was weird to it. So something to watch. I do not believe I claimed inventor anywhere. Where are you puling information from?
Pip answer this
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1079, Nosferatu wrote:also I'm obligated to ask if you actually think me and sircakez was SvS
It was far less of a versus and more of a cover. He stuck his neck out there for you, so it is something worth noticing.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1081, Nosferatu wrote:when did he stick his neck out for me?
I guess that is not quite what this is, but it just falls flat. Looks like a lot of effort then it just burns out, something to be looked at in my opinion. post 419
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Suzune »

Ranger it is a sincere improvement that I look less town. Seriously my last few games everyone was like yep Suzune is town move along. Which does not keep one alive a lot unless you are scum. So I feel proud of myself. Although I think you rely too much on meta. Just my opinion on the matter. Different roles need different play. Why are you counting reads lists?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Suzune »

Fear not I scum read your slot. So we can tango.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1100, Ranger wrote:For the record: 1074 does seem to fit my first theory. Suzune, if scum, probably wouldn't bus. But a scumbuddy in the null makes sense, especially itlepip with that explanation. Suzune, if scum, probably would also put a scumbuddy in the top tier. It's not Firebringer, so that leaves {Alchemist21, Persivul}. But, obviously, this is only valid if Suzune is, as I suspect, scum.
Im not sure if one is supposed to discuss theory someone else wrote about them, but I would like to think that Alchemist and I were not previously paired together considering I had to explain my nightaction to him in the topic. Then have the moderator correct me about how it works on the topic. One would assume that would have already happened elsewhere. I try not to make mistakes like that where everyone can see them.

P-edit, um Peri, why are you so worried. You are my gut town read and you are making me worried and when I am worried reads change.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1128, Persivul wrote:
In post 1122, Suzune wrote:You are my gut town read and you are making me worried and when I am worried reads change.

Really? I'm worried all the time. Doesn't mean my reads change all the time. I'm worried about your kinda sorta secret power that you won't explain...I'm worried because you weren't on ANY of the cakez, the WA CW, or the Shiro lynches...if you're still alive tomorrow after kinda claiming I'll be worried...

You are right I was not on the Shiro train. Remember in my dream Shiro was town when we quick lynched. So I felt hesitant as though my dream was trying to tell me that the pieces were being put together wrong. I think it would be fair for you to be worried. If I am still alive tomorrow, I will have to full claim. It will not be worth being sneaky anymore at that point.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1077, Suzune wrote:
In post 1070, Suzune wrote:I forewarned everyone but I feel pretty good about it. Although his reaction was weird to it. So something to watch. I do not believe I claimed inventor anywhere. Where are you puling information from?
Pip answer this
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

I actually enjoy having Ranger do this because i think the game needed the new eyes.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

I am waiting until you reach a point I want to talk about, then you can tell me if you still think that is a good lynch order.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1069, itlepip wrote:I'm not as solid on Alc being scum as I am with Bboy so I'm perfectly fine with trusting you on this one. Though if Alc ends up being scum you doing whatever you just did is going to look really bad the day after. Just making this post as a hedge but I think 9/10 Suzune is town here because claiming inventor when an inventor has already flipped is not something that I would expect scum:Suzune to do since Suzune generally is a really safe player even though 2 inventors are probably different alignments purely by setup spec.
I'm struggling on this here Ranger. Do you think it was an assumption of my role, having assuming information. Since I did not claim inventor therefore, I am wondering where this leap came from.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

Fair, I will let it go. But it was curious to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Suzune »

Honestly, at this point I feel good about my vote from yesterday.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1226, itlepip wrote:Alright, if Kling isn't hammered then

Hard Softing That Kling Should Not Be The Lynch Today

Wait, I don't get this. You do not want him to be the lynch but you just hammered? Where is the justice in that?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Suzune »

Yeah, sure...I would personally do it now.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Suzune »

I felt pretty good about it, so yes I would like to agree with you.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

I am wondering on freedom of assembly.
No quartering is a good one to protest.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1232, itlepip wrote:I will explain tomorrow.
what if you do not live long enough to explain tomorrow? Won't that effect the action itself. Sorry, popped into my mind. Otherwise it has been a kind of successful twilight.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1250, Firebringer wrote:Anyone else get that feel the mods for this game really don't care lol?
I noticed they are kind of quiet.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Suzune »

yay! Congrats everyone!
Good shot
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think we lost fire ringers on the day the kills were canceled.

Oh Kill I'm glad you still got it. I worried you would not because I died.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

I assumed from your reaction that was the result. Would have been a good kill choice too. So bonus points~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Suzune »

I liked the protest mechanic. The idea that the game could be subtly changed was a cool mechanic.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

You just wanted to me to be scum. I was passing out the guns. And I died two days ago.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Suzune »

It's not my birthday. It is my one year anniversary on mafia scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”