Individual-1 (Donald Trump)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1998  (isolation #400)  » Thu May 12, 2016 10:55 am

In post 1998, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1979, drmyshottyizsik wrote:lesser parts of the world

canada... Finland

why would you identify Canada and Finland as "lesser"

I evrn specified that Finland wasn't that bad, you cut that out... and canda has a lok of run down parts
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000  (isolation #401)  » Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 am

Finland seems depressing and Canada is well, Canada
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002  (isolation #402)  » Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 am

In post 2002, Untrod Tripod wrote:okay then

The people of Finland don't seem happy
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004  (isolation #403)  » Thu May 12, 2016 11:07 am

In post 2004, Untrod Tripod wrote:I just wanted to know what your reasoning was because those two seemed incongruous with the rest of the list

that's why I pointed that out about finland
Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Thu May 12, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007  (isolation #404)  » Thu May 12, 2016 12:21 pm

In post 2007, Fluminator wrote:Drm, if you ever visit Alberta in Canada, I'll give you a tour and change your mind.

I've only been to Nova Scotia
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044  (isolation #405)  » Fri May 13, 2016 3:52 am

In post 2021, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1979, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I don't agree with the idea that I shouldn't want to make my and my family's lives better because other places suck. Yes I am American and I am quite proud and privileged to be one. However I have seen lesser parts of the world, mexico, canada, Israel, Albania, Turkey, Finland(not really bad there though), Oklahoma (that state is worse than mexico). I understand that I am lucky, but I have no guilt that stems from that. My family has worked it's ass offand always have my great great and a few more greats grandfather was William Penn. My 3 times great grandfather owned one of the first oil drilling companies in ohio. my great uncle owns and operates the only moon shine distillery in ohio. My family lost most everything after world war one, but my grand father shoveled coal for 1 dollar a ton to pay for school and became head of engineering and thermodynamics for BP. My uncle is cto of liberty mutual. my mother owns a large pr firm, and I am 22 and already an IT director. There is a difference in having privilege and pissing it away and actually being raised to desire accomplishment. My family is fairly wealthy in most cases, but I've never seen a dime. Not for university, food, rent, or anything. Just because I had a social and geographical predisposition does not mean I should feel guilty or be any less free in enjoying my pursuit of happiness.

Lol.

And if your family were black, none of that would have been possible.

Have some fucking awareness about how your historical location has allowed your family's hard work to actually pay off

I am aware, but again I feel no guilt. I'm not going to limit my.potential because the world is unfair.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047  (isolation #406)  » Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 am

In post 2047, Psyche wrote:and sense when is caring about the welfare of the less fortunate "throwing away your potential"

It's not but you just called me a selfish egotist because I don't feel guilty that my family wasn't black. You are fucking idiot who has nothing better to do and no greater calling than to tell others they need feel bad for what they have achieved. How about you fuck off.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049  (isolation #407)  » Fri May 13, 2016 6:59 am

In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:I think he is saying that while you may have had it good you have to understand those less priviledged exist who you should care about.

Well obviously but it's not something I should feel guilty about. There are a plethora of reasons people are down on their luck, but the largest reason is themselves.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050  (isolation #408)  » Fri May 13, 2016 7:05 am

In post 2049, Dwlee99 wrote:I think he is saying that while you may have had it good you have to understand those less priviledged exist who you should care about.

Also I haven't had it well, I've had it very rough. I came from upper middle class for sure but I've been very poor my entire adult life, from 17 on.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052  (isolation #409)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 am

In post 2052, zoraster wrote:Guilt is the wrong thing to feel and the wrong way to look at it. Acknowledging privilege is about understanding others have different experiences than you and different perspectives. It also means that sometimes it's best to shut up and listen and not try to make it about yourself and your own experiences.

You don't need guilt to feel empathy.

I can't be empathetic, I've been there. So all that is left is sympathy, which in some cases I have, but not the majority,
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054  (isolation #410)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:45 am

In post 2054, zoraster wrote:You haven't though. I'm not talking about the hardship you've faced. I'm saying that others face different circumstances than your own.

And to those, I do feel pity when it is justified. However I cannot feel bad for the 25% that are drug addicts, and the 40% who are winos, and especially not those who bed for money. Working is easier than that. Pick up some beer can, buy a razor and do something with your self. Don't throw a pity party and expect those who do work, and already pay taxes for aid programs, to subsidize your unwillingness to work.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056  (isolation #411)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:50 am

In post 2056, zoraster wrote:Empathy isn't pity. I doubt they care about your pity.

I doubt they care about much other than finding their next meal, shelter, bottle, or fix, respectively.

And perhaps compassion is a better word choice.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060  (isolation #412)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:55 am

In post 2058, zoraster wrote:I'm not just speaking of the homeless. I'm speaking about the relationship to privilege.

So am I privileged because I was raised in it? Even though I never lived in privilege on my own?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063  (isolation #413)  » Fri May 13, 2016 8:57 am

In post 2062, Psyche wrote:yeah

So regardless, you will sit in judgement of me because of what family I was born into, well fuck I'm sorry. Let me die and be born a poor black child, would that satisfy you?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069  (isolation #414)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 am

I never said anything close to that
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072  (isolation #415)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 am

In post 2071, Equinox wrote:
In post 2045, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I am aware, but again I feel no guilt. I'm not going to limit my.potential because the world is unfair.

This is what you said. Honestly, it sounds close to what Psyche just quoted.

My point was I have enough I have to deal with in life, it's not my job to worry about everyone elses issue. Charity starts at home. You can't help other if you can't help yourself
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073  (isolation #416)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:24 am

In post 2072, Dwlee99 wrote:it isn't guilt, it is feeling compassion and a want to help the less fortunate.

and I do, it is why I go on mission trips and volunteer at the safe soup kitchens that used to feed me, but again it is not our governments place to mandate these things.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076  (isolation #417)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:29 am

In post 2075, Equinox wrote:
In post 2073, drmyshottyizsik wrote:My point was I have enough I have to deal with in life, it's not my job to worry about everyone elses issue. Charity starts at home. You can't help other if you can't help yourself

Again, you're not being asked to feel sorry for these people.

You're being asked to be aware so that you're not supporting policies designed to hurt certain groups more than others. Your vote is what is being argued here. It's your civic duty to not hurt your fellow countrymen.

This is just insulting. Of course I am aware, I could have a real opinion otherwise. My point is you all need to aware of how much of your taxes dollars are shot up peoplesa arms.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077  (isolation #418)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:30 am

In post 2076, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2074, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2072, Dwlee99 wrote:it isn't guilt, it is feeling compassion and a want to help the less fortunate.

and I do, it is why I go on mission trips and volunteer at the safe soup kitchens that used to feed me, but again it is not our governments place to mandate these things.

Why not?

Are you really going to make an argument for mandating charity and community service?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079  (isolation #419)  » Fri May 13, 2016 9:44 am

soup kitchens are private typically church or non profit funded. I'm not saying don't help people. I'm saying it's not our governments place to regulate that. and if they are going to use taxes to do so they should take every precaution to ensure the money is not wasted. If you are going to pledge to take care of people at the expense of others, make damn sure it isn't wasted.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081  (isolation #420)  » Fri May 13, 2016 10:15 am

In post 2081, Equinox wrote:
In post 2077, drmyshottyizsik wrote:This is just insulting. Of course I am aware, I could have a real opinion otherwise. My point is you all need to aware of how much of your taxes dollars are shot up peoplesa arms.

Your insinuation that people don't have jobs because it's their own fault is equally insulting.

Low-income people are spending most of their money on necessities: food and housing (US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2014, page 8).

Requiring drug tests for welfare recipients will not save states money. Here is a summary of reasons for why it will not work, but I'm going to focus on states that have done it already and found it to be inefficient. Alabama decided against mandatory drug-testing because job training moved more people off welfare. Louisiana found that testing only people who said they were using drugs in a questionnaire was more cost-effective than testing everyone; in Oklahoma, questionnaires caught 94% of drug abusers. Thus, why test everyone when (1) questionnaires already catch nearly all drug abusers and (2) job training works better?

Per that linked ACLU article, it costs an average of $42 per person to test them, and that doesn't include the cost of hiring people to do the tests, get the results, and keep them confidential. One electronics manufacturer found that it cost $20,000 to find each person who tested positive, and they found 49 of those people out of 10,000 employees. Expand this to millions of people, and we're going to find a lot more states with unbalanced budgets.

We have no shortage of entry level and minimum wage jobs, if people wanted a job the could get one. It's not insulting it is just a fact, if there is something prohibiting them from working this is why we have SSI. Being able to work, but not wanting to is not a good enough reason to justify other people paying for everything for you. Again I never said I was against job training. The issue is there are more people that collect welfare than take advantage of work-aid programs! Our government has eliminated the incentive to work, and has created a growing lower class that is dependent on the government.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085  (isolation #421)  » Fri May 13, 2016 10:44 am

In post 2084, Equinox wrote:
In post 2082, drmyshottyizsik wrote:We have no shortage of entry level and minimum wage jobs, if people wanted a job the could get one. It's not insulting it is just a fact, if there is something prohibiting them from working this is why we have SSI. Being able to work, but not wanting to is not a good enough reason to justify other people paying for everything for you. Again I never said I was against job training. The issue is there are more people that collect welfare than take advantage of work-aid programs! Our government has eliminated the incentive to work, and has created a growing lower class that is dependent on the government.

The government has never eliminated the incentive to work. Otherwise, I'd know a lot more people who are living off welfare without going back to work.

Just like you're not against job training, I'm not asking Big Government to pay for everything. What I am asking is that the money is used efficiently, and I don't think drug-testing everyone on welfare does that in a way that costs the least amount of money. If we use Alabama's example, encouraging people to get jobs instead of testing them is a better way to reduce the amount of money spent on welfare and drug tests. California, for example, will pressure welfare recipients who are fit and able to work to find gainful employment or else the money stops.

I want my tax money going into treatment, not testing. I'd also like to believe that we, as a country, won't abandon people in need.

How do you treat with out testing? Treat everyone?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087  (isolation #422)  » Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am

In post 2087, Psyche wrote:
In post 2048, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2047, Psyche wrote:and sense when is caring about the welfare of the less fortunate "throwing away your potential"

It's not but you just called me a selfish egotist because I don't feel guilty that my family wasn't black. You are fucking idiot who has nothing better to do and no greater calling than to tell others they need feel bad for what they have achieved. How about you fuck off.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THAT NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR GUILT?

Ummm this was 50 posts ago, we are way beyond that. Also you are telling me to feel bad for people because of how better off I am, but you "don't give a damn about me guilt". You can't tell someone that the way they live is appalling and then say you don't want them to feel guilty.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091  (isolation #423)  » Fri May 13, 2016 10:58 am

In post 2089, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2078, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2076, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2074, drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Why not?

Are you really going to make an argument for mandating charity and community service?
Uhm yes? You believe social.welfare services are bad?

I believe forcing people to do charity and community service defeats the point. Also how is a single mother of 4 going to find the time to do her mandated service? And what happens to her if she doesn't do it? You can't have that large of a government. We have free will, it becomes a scary world when the government controll your entire scheduel.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095  (isolation #424)  » Fri May 13, 2016 11:01 am

In post 2091, Psyche wrote:
In post 2088, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2087, Psyche wrote:
In post 2048, drmyshottyizsik wrote:

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THAT NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR GUILT?

Ummm this was 50 posts ago, we are way beyond that. Also you are telling me to feel bad for people because of how better off I am, but you "don't give a damn about me guilt". You can't tell someone that the way they live is appalling and then say you don't want them to feel guilty.

NO ONE IS SAYING YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD BECAUSE YOU HAD A NICE LIFE
YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD BECAUSE YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't say I don't give a shit about other people. This is slander. I am against the process in which our government spends way to much money "helping people" by enabling them. It is because i do care about people that I am saying this. Again like I've already fucking said. I want a more efficient and effect way of helping, like job training. My words are falling upon def ears here. Don't not read what I say and then tell me what I do and don't believe.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098  (isolation #425)  » Fri May 13, 2016 11:02 am

In post 2095, Dwlee99 wrote:You are completely misrepping me, shotty. I never said mandated community service, that was you. I am talking about social welfare programs that aid the poor like the single mother of 4.

uhhhh
Shotty wrote:Are you really going to make an argument for mandating charity and community service?

dwlee99 wrote:uh yes
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101  (isolation #426)  » Fri May 13, 2016 11:05 am

In post 2100, Dwlee99 wrote:You questioned me when I said social welfare, and by mandated charity I mean taxes.for these.programs.

Then you sir misread.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103  (isolation #427)  » Fri May 13, 2016 11:07 am

In post 2103, RadiantCowbells wrote:To play devil's advocate here: I think that Donald Trump's policies in office would be a lot more favourable to working class americans fiscally than Hillary Clinton's.

/in b4
WHAT POLOCYS RAGE CLINTONDERF
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107  (isolation #428)  » Fri May 13, 2016 11:14 am

In post 2106, Psyche wrote:
In post 2102, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2100, Dwlee99 wrote:You questioned me when I said social welfare, and by mandated charity I mean taxes.for these.programs.

Then you sir misread.

it was a discussion about welfare programs and you only brought up your service to argue that the government shouldn't be involved in them

I'm not going to quote it again. I literally said. Are you making an argument for mandated community service. He said yes, then said well that's not what I meant. Psyche if I say the sky if blue you will argue that it is indigo. I'm locking this thread again we need a cool down period. How about you take that time to actually read what was said and stop being such a hate filled little brat.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111  (isolation #429)  » Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 am

In post 2111, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 13144, Cabd wrote:My mother has "visited a professional prophet" who told her to vote trump so yeah. Get to cancel her out on the national stage and then be sad.

But this isn't an argument against Trump, their mother is just...
Last edited by drmyshottyizsik on Tue May 17, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114  (isolation #430)  » Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 am

In post 2114, Psyche wrote:someone posting something about trump doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to make an argument against trump

I was saying what I said wasn't an argument against trump
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135  (isolation #431)  » Tue May 17, 2016 12:52 pm

I'm listening to an interview with David Gurfein. I think I may write him in eventhough he is running for congress
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137  (isolation #432)  » Tue May 17, 2016 1:13 pm

In post 2137, DeathNote wrote:
In post 2135, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2119, DeathNote wrote:I'm not voting Hillary either because she earns the title of pathological liar more so then trump.

They are both liars. But evidence is that Trump lies more often.

Disagree but doesn't change anything.

There is a hige difference in quantity and magnitude keep that in mind
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140  (isolation #433)  » Tue May 17, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 2139, Equinox wrote:
In post 2138, drmyshottyizsik wrote:There is a hige difference in quantity and magnitude keep that in mind

Such as:

• "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down ... And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." (Politifact, 2015)
  • This tweet. The link in it is now broken because the person who posted it seems to have deleted it, but you can still find it at Politifact.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... eqaYbjVvYw
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147  (isolation #434)  » Tue May 17, 2016 1:43 pm

In post 2145, Psyche wrote:seriously? the damaging thing is benghazi?

Are you seriously going to defend that....
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150  (isolation #435)  » Tue May 17, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 2149, zoraster wrote:
In post 2147, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2127, zoraster wrote:More people voting for Clinton than Sanders is what cost it.

However, this is completely without the context of the State Apparatuses imposing pro-Clinton-ness on us throughout the election cycle so that they could reproduce the means of production.

I don't think this had much to do with it. I think there were some things that may have had an effect, such as having debates on Saturdays. But overall I think much more is made of it than is actually borne out.

I do, however, think the fact that Sanders did better in caucus states (which tend to be white western states) somewhat reduced his popular vote total. I think caucuses also HELPED him in terms of delegates, but in terms of absolute votes, he probably would have won slightly more voters overall if states with caucuses had voted in primaries.

Also I think, as far as elect-ability, especially in swing states, Hillary has won most states that Democrats will not ever win in the general, but Bernie has won most (D) states and the swing states.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154  (isolation #436)  » Tue May 17, 2016 1:53 pm

In post 2152, Psyche wrote:
In post 2148, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2145, Psyche wrote:seriously? the damaging thing is benghazi?

Are you seriously going to defend that....

i mean
it was a bad thing
but have some perspective
bush presided over 9/11 for god's sake

But he didnt say nah don't evac the towers I'm busy doing a private business deal here.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160  (isolation #437)  » Tue May 17, 2016 2:06 pm

In post 2157, Psyche wrote:drmy there is absolutely no way i can anticipate what you've been taught to believe about hillary's role in the catastrophe
i believe she was just incompetent and neglectful
maybe you think she killed christopher stevens with her bare hands
i don't know what to tell you
if the worst thing i can expect from a hillary presidency is another benghazi then i should be a lot less worried about her than i am now

She was JUST incompetent and neglectful? That is the entire point. She neglected her duties and americans died.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165  (isolation #438)  » Tue May 17, 2016 2:14 pm

In post 2162, Psyche wrote:no one is capable of being aware of everything happening in the world all the time, no one conducts foreign policy perfectly
we've never had a president who didn't have a benghazi

She was sending a receiving emails on her damn private server during, and didn't open the ones marked urgent regarding benghazi, but did open, sent, and receive emails concerning the Clinton Foundation, that is fact. I get you aren't always available, but she was, just doing things unrelated to her public post.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172  (isolation #439)  » Tue May 17, 2016 3:45 pm

In post 2141, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2139, Equinox wrote:
In post 2138, drmyshottyizsik wrote:There is a hige difference in quantity and magnitude keep that in mind

Such as:

• "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down ... And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." (Politifact, 2015)
  • This tweet. The link in it is now broken because the person who posted it seems to have deleted it, but you can still find it at Politifact.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... eqaYbjVvYw
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174  (isolation #440)  » Tue May 17, 2016 4:24 pm

In post 2174, Psyche wrote:lol

100% VINDICATED!!

hey I didn't title the damn piece
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186  (isolation #441)  » Wed May 18, 2016 6:36 am

In post 2186, DeathNote wrote:Apparently not liberal enough to out liberal Hillary.

Your dad gets it.
This is what wr cal #NeverHillary
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196  (isolation #442)  » Wed May 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Soooo Clinton is putting Bill in charge of our economy...
If I Remember Correctly, Bill told me in 2012 that "No one, no president, not me, not any of my predecessors could manage our economy as well as President Barack Obama "
so now I'm confused
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198  (isolation #443)  » Wed May 18, 2016 1:45 pm

In post 2198, Psyche wrote:obama's unavailable it's really sad

But ur economy... is... awful
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211  (isolation #444)  » Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

In post 2201, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2199, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2198, Psyche wrote:obama's unavailable it's really sad

But ur economy... is... awful
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/05/16/economically-could-obama-be-americas-best-president/#6ab24cdc31bf

Lolololololololkllllllnlfodhskeldlolololololilolololol

Thanks to the executive order, everything he has done will be undone so fast
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221  (isolation #445)  » Wed May 18, 2016 2:31 pm

In post 2221, Zulfy wrote:Is there a mocking term for people who use MS

mockiascum?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225  (isolation #446)  » Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 pm

abr still wanna drink trump vodka
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234  (isolation #447)  » Wed May 18, 2016 3:27 pm

SJW stands for?
Smilling Jew Woman?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236  (isolation #448)  » Wed May 18, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 2236, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2235, drmyshottyizsik wrote:SJW stands for?
Smilling Jew Woman?

Social justice warrior

Same thing
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239  (isolation #449)  » Wed May 18, 2016 4:19 pm

In post 2238, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2231, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Actual social justice to me means disrupting oppressive regimes in the middle east and asia. It means allowing women to leave the house without a chaperonne and making their own decisions without being punished by the government and religious zealots.

SJWs are instead turning their own culture against itself, fighting to censor words like "retard" and "fat", trying to make everything politically correct.

You know

We could do both...?

23 and still haven't lost that idealism. I respect that.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249  (isolation #450)  » Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 pm

In post 2249, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2248, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drumpf has never said anything homophobic.

wrong

proof?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251  (isolation #451)  » Wed May 18, 2016 8:04 pm

In post 2251, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2240, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2238, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2231, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Actual social justice to me means disrupting oppressive regimes in the middle east and asia. It means allowing women to leave the house without a chaperonne and making their own decisions without being punished by the government and religious zealots.

SJWs are instead turning their own culture against itself, fighting to censor words like "retard" and "fat", trying to make everything politically correct.

You know

We could do both...?

23 and still haven't lost that idealism. I respect that.

27 and agree with Elbirn.

You're just an asshole.

glad to have you back you smug cunt.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254  (isolation #452)  » Wed May 18, 2016 8:58 pm

In post 2254, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2250, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2249, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2248, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drumpf has never said anything homophobic.

wrong

proof?

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/12/ ... edom-bill/

Did you even read that?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256  (isolation #453)  » Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 pm

In post 2256, Dwlee99 wrote:kinda I skimmed and saw he said he would support it.

sigh. you ever study philosophy? They do a lot of truth centered arguing. There is a common agreement that to argue from a point of ignorance is unforgivable and damning to the species
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261  (isolation #454)  » Wed May 18, 2016 9:22 pm

In post 2259, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 2245, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I reserve my right to use whatever words I want to, and it will offend some people and that's okay. Conflict is inevitable.

y'know, I agree with you on some parts of this. people should have freedom of speech.

but when it gets to the point that someone says "hey, look, your use of this word does offend me for reasons" and you continue to use that word, you're being kind of a dick. if you're alright with being a dick to that person, whatever, that's your thing. but then they have every right to think you're an asshole.

example, there was an Anon that said way back that they wanted to put me on ignore because they didn't like me using the word cunt. I can see how someone can take offense to that, and while I still use the word in person on occasion (and sorry for using it here, but y'know, context), I've toned down my use of it on the forums because I didn't hate the anon that said that (somewhere in the range of neutral->friend, to keep anonymity). I didn't take it personally when they said they dislike the use of that word and actually took steps to respect that user's issue with my phrasing.

or how Reck's husband and I literally greet each other with 'sup faggot' 99% of the time. I refrain from saying that in public or in an environment where I'm not sure how people would react. and I never feel like I'm being censored when someone asks me not to say certain words, but I comply out of respect for that person.

I remember one of the first times I met BROseidon in person (reckoning 3?) I watched my language because I had seen him get offended on the forums and well, I liked BROseidon. but once the group got familiar with each other, we all loosened up and dropped a few vulgar phrases, because we realized that no one in the group meant it in a harmful way or took it in a harmful way. but it was important we established both sides of that, because had someone, say, called BRO a faggot and meant it with actual vitriol, or if he took very serious issue with that word from that person, the use would stop immediately. but we all respected each other and everyone knew no one meant any harm, so in the context of that event, everything was fine.

Shea has complained about the use of 'bitch' because it's a gendered insult. I'm not going to stop using that word in general (and we could argue over bitch/dick/etc. all day long), but since I think Shea is actually an alright dude, I know when I interact with him in person or on MS, to not use bitch as an insult. he's not asking me to "stop using the word apple because it triggers him" or something ridiculous, he has a good reason to back up his opinion, even if we disagree.

it's not about 'muh freeze peaches', it's about respecting someone's wishes when you use words that are harmful to them. if both sides are alright with using a vulgar word, then whatever. if someone overheard me call my friend a faggot and said "hey please don't say that", I'd be like "sorry, my bad, neither of us meant it or took it in an offensive way but you have a point so sorry again".

I probably wasted time typing this all up but whatever.

This is a great post. Puts things into a nice perspective
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264  (isolation #455)  » Wed May 18, 2016 10:12 pm

In post 2260, Dwlee99 wrote:In 2011 and 2013 trump made homophobic comments, your move, shotty.

Oh I wasn't arguing, I just wanted proof. I support gay rights, I don't think Clinton or Trump or Sander will undue or try to undue that, so it's a non issue. I know dems like to freak out over non issues, but I'm going to sit this one out.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267  (isolation #456)  » Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

In post 2267, Accountant wrote:
In post 2265, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2260, Dwlee99 wrote:In 2011 and 2013 trump made homophobic comments, your move, shotty.

Oh I wasn't arguing, I just wanted proof. I support gay rights, I don't think Clinton or Trump or Sander will undue or try to undue that, so it's a non issue. I know dems like to freak out over non issues, but I'm going to sit this one out.

Do you think homophobic comments are a non-issue?

Unless they are making then now, yes.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289  (isolation #457)  » Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 am

In post 2289, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2281, Accountant wrote:
Bernie has been supporting gay rights since before it was cool.

This is irrelevant though.

Shotty said bernie didnt care about gay rights

Do.you even read? No one, especially not I, said that. I said it is a non issue because no one is going to undue what is done.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2293  (isolation #458)  » Thu May 19, 2016 7:23 am

In post 2293, Dwlee99 wrote:He said they wont undue it. ok well that isnt my.core argument anway

You are making a fool of your self. I said I'm sitting this one out. It is a non issue. Stip trying to make something of this, it is futile. I will not engage.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295  (isolation #459)  » Thu May 19, 2016 7:26 am

In post 2295, Psyche wrote:
In post 2294, drmyshottyizsik wrote:You are making a fool of your self

lol

He is, read the last page.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297  (isolation #460)  » Thu May 19, 2016 7:39 am

In post 2297, Dwlee99 wrote:I misread. :roll:
I already stopped arguing that point it was just a side thing.

you didn't stop arguing you used a red herring to avoid the awkwardness of assuming, and to further a different argument.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301  (isolation #461)  » Thu May 19, 2016 9:23 am

In post 2301, CooLDoG wrote:93 pages of trump. He is obviously the best due to this. He is my God. I would suck his cock any day of the week.

I wouldn't bang Hillary. Thus my vote goes to trump.

Holy Grale of posts hur
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303  (isolation #462)  » Thu May 19, 2016 12:04 pm

In post 2303, CooLDoG wrote:^stfu and ride his sword

Like with my ass?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309  (isolation #463)  » Thu May 19, 2016 1:51 pm

In post 2307, BROseidon wrote:

Oh I wasn't arguing, I just wanted proof. I support gay rights, I don't think Clinton or Drumpf or Sander will undue or try to undue that, so it's a non issue. I know dems like to freak out over non issues, but I'm going to sit this one out.

Trump has made it abundantly clear with his Supreme Court shortlist where he stands.

Again though he isn't going to undue it.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311  (isolation #464)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:02 pm

In post 2311, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2310, drmyshottyizsik wrote:

Oh I wasn't arguing, I just wanted proof. I support gay rights, I don't think Clinton or Drumpf or Sander will undue or try to undue that, so it's a non issue. I know dems like to freak out over non issues, but I'm going to sit this one out.

Trump has made it abundantly clear with his Supreme Court shortlist where he stands.

I'm not sure you understand how the Supreme Court works.

Also, it's "undo".

Yes I no how it works. My point is that he wouldn't be undueing anything, and regardles of who is apointed to the supreem cort I dont foursea it getin undued.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313  (isolation #465)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 2313, Dwlee99 wrote:Precedent is a thing but especially with things like FADA and if there were a majority of conservatives on the bench I forsee a case showing up in which someone refuses to give a marriage license or.something under FADA and ruling on it. (especially since FADA is supported by trump)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... y-weakness
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314  (isolation #466)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:10 pm

In post 2313, Dwlee99 wrote:Precedent is a thing but especially with things like FADA and if there were a majority of conservatives on the bench I forsee a case showing up in which someone refuses to give a marriage license or.something under FADA and ruling on it. (especially since FADA is supported by trump)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Ame ... ite_note-3
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315  (isolation #467)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/12/ ... edom-bill/
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316  (isolation #468)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

http://thepulse2016.com/maggie-gallaghe ... s-liberty/
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318  (isolation #469)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:22 pm

In post 2318, Dwlee99 wrote:http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/12/ ... edom-bill/

I listed that already.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320  (isolation #470)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:23 pm

In post 2319, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2318, Dwlee99 wrote:http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/12/ ... edom-bill/

I listed that already.

The article goes on to talk about how Trump is the only candidate not to sign the pledge!
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321  (isolation #471)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:24 pm

In post 2320, Dwlee99 wrote:that article says he supported it sijnckdjrjjd

Do you only read headlines? And ignore words in them you don't like?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323  (isolation #472)  » Thu May 19, 2016 2:29 pm

In post 2323, Dwlee99 wrote:He didnt sign the pledge but he said he would support it. Just because you killed 5 people not 10 doesnt make yoi a good person. (If you get the analogy)

That's an awful analogy. He didn't sign half of his name. He refused to put his name on it until it was redone.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331  (isolation #473)  » Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 am

In post 2329, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2311, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2310, drmyshottyizsik wrote:

I'm not sure you understand how the Supreme Court works.

Also, it's "undo".

Yes I no how it works. My point is that he wouldn't be undueing anything, and regardles of who is apointed to the supreem cort I dont foursea it getin undued.

In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote:My point is that he wouldn't be undueing anything, and regardles of who is apointed to the supreem cort I dont foursea it getin undued.

In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote:regardles of who is apointed to the supreem cort I dont foursea it getin undued.

In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote: I dont foursea it getin undued.

In post 2312, drmyshottyizsik wrote: undued.

allow donald's wondrous manhood that, by his own admission, is quite large penetrate your dainty asshole.

Perfect presentation! You had me laughing. Also you all do know that was all on purpose, right?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335  (isolation #474)  » Fri May 20, 2016 9:08 am

In post 2335, CooLDoG wrote:shotty. Do you know what would solve your anger problems? Anal sex. With Donald... and not the duck. Or maybe a threesome.

I was watching mickey mouse club house with my son this morning........
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337  (isolation #475)  » Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 am

In post 2337, CooLDoG wrote:you pedophile

too soon?

was to too soon a NS snark?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339  (isolation #476)  » Fri May 20, 2016 11:35 am

In post 2339, CooLDoG wrote:yes

Then maybe a bit too soon. My heads still a bit fucked from him.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344  (isolation #477)  » Fri May 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Ya that's what happens when jiffy has his way
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352  (isolation #478)  » Sun May 22, 2016 9:09 am

In post 2351, CooLDoG wrote:I blew my load

This seriously was great.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410  (isolation #479)  » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:55 pm

I'm back GD!
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2412  (isolation #480)  » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Over Killary? Sure am.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415  (isolation #481)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:45 pm

In post 2414, KuroiXHF wrote:But this isn't over just anyone. This is over a group of many other nominees for president.

I'm thinking about voting Gary Johnson
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417  (isolation #482)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:33 pm

In post 2417, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2416, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2414, KuroiXHF wrote:But this isn't over just anyone. This is over a group of many other nominees for president.

I'm thinking about voting Gary Johnson

At the very least, bumping him to 15% (He's 2/3 of the way there) would give him access to debates so people know if they want him or not.

True, I voted for him in 2012, but it just felt like a waste. I live in Texas, so it doesn't really matter
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420  (isolation #483)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 pm

In post 2419, KuroiXHF wrote:I thought some would spill over. Johnson's best state is New Mexico, not too far away.

Also, the Libertarian ticket is only gaining momentum, especially with how unpopular Donald and Hilary are.

Well he was govna
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423  (isolation #484)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:02 pm

you know if you take the 2012 pepsi cans and turn them sideways it is Obamas logo and then is ded
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438  (isolation #485)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:37 pm

can ew go back to talking about gary?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440  (isolation #486)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:57 pm

In post 2440, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2439, drmyshottyizsik wrote:can ew go back to talking about gary?

Absolutely. I hear he's polling at 18% with young voters.

I am a young voter!
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443  (isolation #487)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:16 pm

It would just give Hillary the win sadly
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447  (isolation #488)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:22 pm

kuro we can dream
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449  (isolation #489)  » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:24 pm

jiffy no likey de gary?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467  (isolation #490)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:26 am

In post 2467, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2465, Fluminator wrote:Yeah. This is not the election to try for a third party I'm pretty sure. Too much on the line.

I'm sorry? I hope I am misreading this because this appears to be incredibly offensive.

This comes across like a mom saying to her child.

"Step out of the way. Adults are talking. Try some other time."

The Republicans don't like their nominee. The Democrats don't like their nominee and neither of these two are fit for the job. At least the Libertarians support their choice.

to be fair obviously at least half of both parties do prefer their candidates.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469  (isolation #491)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:29 am

In post 2469, Accountant wrote:Gary Johnson has no chance of winning so there's no point supporting him. pick the candidate that has an actual chance of winning that you like best, and go with them

So this is how it's been so this is how it'll be? Never make progress because it won't matter until later?
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475  (isolation #492)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:27 am

Honestly Jill Stein has more appeal to the right than any other GP candidate ever has.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2478  (isolation #493)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:36 am

And most importantly she wants to go green, but do so with a free market.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480  (isolation #494)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 am

Is it though? What is wrong with privatized school? Especially if it helps people be able to afford it.
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489  (isolation #495)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:02 am

Oh Highland Park/Highland Village, so much money. Dallas is all sort of screwed up. I live in the Ridglea area, in West Over Hills, so I guess I live in a decent area too, but I'm stuck in Fort Worth ISD for my kids. There is no way I'm sending my child to Arlington Heights High School
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491  (isolation #496)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:49 am

That's why I brought up West Over Hills, 5 million dollar houses mandlocked by 150 thousand dollars ones, it's ft worths best example. Denton county has the private community of Trophy club
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494  (isolation #497)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:32 am

In post 2493, zoraster wrote:I don't think Trophy Club has its own school district though nor is Westover Hills, which is part of FWISD

No that was my point, I live in a very nice area (westover hills), but my son's will go to Arlington heights high school, and that scares me, so I have option other than private school
#freeShotty

drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495  (isolation #498)  » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:32 am

and I think trophy goes to Roanoke schools, which are decent as long as you stay out of argyle
#freeShotty

Previous
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion