Post by wgeurts »

MINI 1776: EVOLUTION MAFIA

GAME STATUS:
GAME OVER

VICTOR:
MAFIA

EXTANT SPECIES (ALIVE):
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Pro (Hydra of Varsoon & I_Am_Not_Varsoon)
Heat •
lane0168
Specter Deflectors (Hydra of Errantparabola & MaxwellPuckett) •
Persivul •
zakk •
(
shaddowez
)

Bold
: Confirmed
Striked
: Replaced
: Prod

EXTINCT SPECIES (DEAD):
Spoiler:
Shiro,
Cynognathus crateronotus (Vanilla Townie)
was lynched Day 1.
Iecerint,
Gerobatrachus hottoni (Town Miller)
was killed Night 1.
SirCakez,
Charmander (Town 1-Shot Redirector)
was lynched Day 2.
Flubbernugget,
Vegavis iaai (Town 1-Shot Role-Cop & 1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker)
was killed Night 2.
hiplop,
Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis (Town 1-Shot Bomb & 1-Shot Absorber)
was lynched Day 4.
Firebringer,
Proconsul africanus (Town Doublevoter)
was killed Night 4.
Apricity,
Necrosaurus cayluxensis (Town 1-Shot Cop-Inventor & 1-Shot Loved-Inventor)
was killed Night 5.

WIPED OUT BY A METEOR (MODKILLED):
Spoiler:
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.
Last edited by wgeurts on Sun May 08, 2016 8:28 am, edited 33 times in total.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:47 am

Post by wgeurts »

GAME RULES

Stolen from Varsoon.

SPECIAL MECHANICS:

Spoiler: MUTATIONS
Each Night all players that were part of the wagon that lead to a lynch the Day before will be given the chance to mutate one of two possible new abilities. In your role PM you can see the two options you would be able to pick between in the case you ever mutate. mutated abilities may be used the Night they are gained but don't have to be. In the case a lynch wagon isn't achieved and the deadline passes all players on the wagon with the most on it will mutate. If that is a tie, the wagon that arose first takes priority. No lynches count as a player for purposes involving mutation.

At the start of each Day I'll send everyone who mutated an updated role PM containing all gained abilities as well as two new abilities that can be picked between if you mutate again. This is just for flavour and your ease of tracking what abilities you currently have and can gain. In total each player can mutate a maximum of three times.

Also for clarification regarding X-Shot abilities; if you mutate an X-Shot ability the same as one you already have you gain another shot of that ability.

Spoiler: ANTIMUTAGENS
Each Day players may also vote to give another player an antimutagen besides the regular lynch-votes. This is done through posting "
Antimutagen: -Player-
" or "
AM: -Player-
". The mod will keep track of all votes in the votecounts, and the player who has the most votes on him at the end of a Day is prevented from mutating the next Day. This means that if they were a member of the lynch-wagon the same day they received the antimutagen they may still mutate, the Day afterwards however they will not. In the case of a tie the player who was voted first takes priority.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game will start with a Day phase.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 48 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me or within 48 hours of being prodded after a player-suggested prod. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a one-week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the day will end in a no-lynch.
Players may vote for a No-Lynch via voting for 'No Lynch'.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
Vote: -Player-
or VOTE: -Player-).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: UNVOTE: -Player- or
Unvote
). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
Vote counts will be posted as often as possible. Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 48-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Do not use this hideous shade of green (#80BF80). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about delicious pizza and great vidcons, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created Evolution Mafia to bring people together, but ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

Sending out all the Role PM's, I will start the game once 9 players have confirmed. Those that don't pick up their role PM will be replaced after one day after game start.

9 players have confirmed!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 am

Post by wgeurts »

There is nothing as beautiful yet so cruel as nature itself. We live our lives daily, only ever occasionally pondering this fact. It isn't unlikely that you've read or heard of some devastating disaster before; abominations of nature such as earthquakes that level thriving metropolises, or freak hurricanes tearing through man's works; taking back what nature once lent him. These are but a shadow of the bigger picture. The reality is that all life, including us, is locked in an everlasting war that isn't limited to the occasional horror. Existence itself is an arms race like no other, an eternal struggle without victor, a fate that is promised to all. All species are plunged in to this ruthless frenzy whether they want it or not. To live, to thrive, to overcome; that is nature's command. We sit here and deem ourselves significant where as reality tells us that just like all the generations before us; we shall eventually be felled by time's blade. All we have ever loved and created will one day be reclaimed by nature's forces. And when we come crawling before mother nature, desperate and stripped of all that we thought made us human, she won't blink an eye nor shed a tear. She will watch as the last of our kind takes his final breath. For there is no mercy in our universe. Immortality is but a delusion...

Yet there is queer and peculiar beauty to be found in this grim truth; for every species that falls, others rise to take their place. The abundance of life we witness and adore today is but a fraction of what there has been and what there will be. We already stand perplexed at the life we know now, how much more awesome should it then be once we look past the present and into the future? Each form life takes is like a flower, taking bloom for all to appreciate. Our universe is a garden, and time is its cunning gardener. One day we shall bite the dust we once rose from and the petals of humanity will wilt, but on that day we may take comfort in the fact that we will be succeeded by something greater. We should appreciate the time we roam the lands, tending to what nature has generously lent us and enjoying the fruits she provides.

I hope that this game will capture a glimpse of this all. Each day you will select someone to wipe out, much like natural selection plays its role. Some of you will end up adapting and evolving over time, thus gaining qualities and skills that will advantage you over others. Yet for some of you the competition will just become too much and you shall join those that fell before you. Honestly it is funny how well suited mafia is for this theme.

Whatever your fate may end up being; I hope you enjoy my game.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 am

Post by wgeurts »

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved."
-Charles Darwin,
On the Origins of Species

VOTECOUNT 1.0

Not Voting (13):
Edgar Allan Pro, hiplop, Hellhound, Heat, SirCakez, lane0168, Shiro, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Iecerint, Flubbernugget, Persivul, shaddowez

With 13 Votes, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-03-23 16:35:07)

Disclaimer: Not all the evolutionary lines are 100% accurate; instead they are a close representation of what could have happened. I'm not a biologist!
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 12, Heat wrote:
VLA until Friday

Noted.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by wgeurts »

"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.1

SirCakez (5):
Persivul, Specter Deflectors, lane0168, Flubbernugget, Edgar Allan Pro
Heat (1):
Apricity
Shiro (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
shaddowez
Flubbernugget (1):
SirCakez

Not Voting (4):
hiplop, Heat, Shiro, Iecerint

Spoiler: Antimutagen
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul

Deadline
Current Antimutagen: Hellhound
Heat is VLA
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 236, Flubbernugget wrote:Page top of page 1 says 1774.

Wasnt 1776 being reserved for some sort of revolution mafia?

That was a mistake and has been fixed, this is Mini 1776. The independence Mafia game you're thinking of is Titus' and Drixx's Mini 1774 that somehow ended up two games earlier than planned.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 am

Post by wgeurts »

"False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often long endure; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, as every one takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness; and when this is done, one path towards error is closed and the road to truth is often at the same time opened."
-Charles Darwin,
The Descent of Man

VOTECOUNT 1.2

SirCakez (2):
lane0168, Flubbernugget
Hellhound (2):
shaddowez, Edgar Allan Pro
Flubbernugget (2):
SirCakez, Persivul
Egdar Allan Pro (1):
Specter Deflectors
Heat (1):
Apricity
Shiro (1):
Hellhound
Persivul (1):
hiplop

Not Voting (3):
Heat, Shiro, Iecerint

Hellhound (2):
Edgar Allan Pro, SirCakez
Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound

Deadline
Current Antimutagen: Hellhound
Heat is VLA
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #415 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

"I love fools' experiments. I am always making them."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.3

SirCakez (2):
lane0168, Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (2):
SirCakez, Persivul
Persivul (2):
hiplop, Iecerint
Shiro (2):
Hellhound, Specter Deflectors
Hellhound (1):
shaddowez

Not Voting (4):
Heat, Shiro, Edgar Allan Pro, Apricity

Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
lane0168 (1):
SirCakez
Hellhound (1):
Flubbernugget

Deadline
Current Antimutagen: Specter Deflectors
Heat is VLA
Seeking a replacement for shaddowez.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #497 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by wgeurts »

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.4

SirCakez (2):
lane0168, Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget (2):
SirCakez, Persivul
hiplop (2):
Specter Deflectors, Hellhound
Persivul (2):
hiplop, Iecerint
Shiro (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Hellhound (1):
zakk

Not Voting (3):
Heat, Shiro, Apricity

lane0168 (2):
SirCakez, Edgar Allan Pro
Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
Flubbernugget

Deadline
Current Antimutagen: lane0168
Zakk replaces shaddowez!
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #555 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by wgeurts »

"A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.5

SirCakez (4):
lane0168, Flubbernugget, Shiro, hiplop
Shiro (3):
Edgar Allan Pro, Specter Deflectors, Hellhound
Flubbernugget (1):
Persivul
Apricity (1):
zakk
hiplop (1):
SirCakez
Persivul (1):
Iecerint

Not Voting (2):
Heat, Apricity

lane0168 (2):
Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
Flubbernugget

Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #558 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:44 am

Post by wgeurts »

Zakk replaced shaddowez as stated in vote-count 1.4, although looking back the announcement was rather easy to overlook. He's already posted though.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #647 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:35 am

Post by wgeurts »

"If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.6

Shiro (4):
Edgar Allan Pro, Specter Deflectors, Hellhound, Apricity
SirCakez (3):
lane0168, Flubbernugget, Shiro
Flubbernugget (2):
Persivul, hiplop
Apricity (1):
zakk
hiplop (1):
SirCakez
Persivul (1):
Iecerint

Not Voting (1):
Heat

lane0168 (2):
Specter Deflectors (1):
Persivul
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
Flubbernugget

Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #701 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 am

Post by wgeurts »

Errant, I'm not going to criticise you for slipping as long as you pick up the posts in question as I'm a large scale offender myself.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #734 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:46 am

Post by wgeurts »

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.7

Shiro (5):
Edgar Allan Pro, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, SirCakez, Persivul
SirCakez (3):
lane0168, Flubbernugget, Shiro
Flubbernugget (1):
hiplop
Apricity (1):
zakk
Specter Deflectors (1):
Iecerint

Not Voting (2):
Heat, Hellhound

hiplop (2):
SirCakez, Flubbernugget
Specter Deflectors (1):
Iecerint
lane0168 (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Flubbernugget (1):
Persivul

Deadline
Current Antimutagen: hiplop

Heat has been prodded, if he fails to pick it up (or send me a PM if the Night has started) within (expired on 2016-03-24 10:46:57) he will be replaced.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #771 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 750, Persivul wrote:
In post 1, wgeurts wrote:Each Day players may also vote to give another player an antimutagen besides the regular lynch-votes. This is done through posting "Antimutagen: -Player-" or "AM: -Player-". The mod will keep track of all votes in the votecounts, and the player who has the most votes on him at the end of a Day is prevented from mutating the next Day. This means that if they were a member of the lynch-wagon the same day they received the antimutagen they may still mutate, the Day afterwards however they will not. In the case of a tie the player who was voted first takes priority.

mod, can you clarify this?

Example: I'm on the lynch wagon D1 and receive the most AM votes D1. As I understand it:
- N1 I
will
still get to choose a mutation
- N2 I will
not
get to choose a mutation, even if I was on the D2 lynch wagon

Is that correct?

Yes.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #772 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

"I am not apt to follow blindly the lead of other men."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 1.8

Shiro (7):
Edgar Allan Pro, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, SirCakez, Persivul, Flubbernugget, hiplop
[
LYNCH!
]

SirCakez (2):
lane0168, Shiro
Apricity (1):
zakk
Specter Deflectors (1):
Iecerint

Not Voting (2):
Heat, Hellhound

hiplop (4):
SirCakez, Flubbernugget, lane0168, Persivul
Persivul (2):
Heat, hiplop
Specter Deflectors (1):
Iecerint
lane0168 (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound

Deadline
Antimutagen: hiplop
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #773 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 am

Post by wgeurts »

Cynognathus crateronotus' time was coming to an end. After roaming the lands for many years the competition had become too hard. A warming climate had lead to an outburst of competing species, many of which shared the same food sources. As the supplies dropped, as did the numbers. It looked like they could narrowly scrape by for a while, however nature wasn't in a merciful mood. A drought dealt the final blow, the last specimen died starving under the scorching sun.

Shiro was lynched, she was "Cynognathus crateronotus" aligned with the Town!

Spoiler: Role PM
Greetings, Shiro, and welcome to
Evolution Mafia
!

Cynognathus crateronotus

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Cynognathus crateronotus is an extinct therapsid, a group of species containing the ancestors of all mammals, that arose roughly 247 million years ago in various places all over the world such as South Africa, China and South America. It had various traits still found in mammals and may be an ancestor of some around today.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and catch players during the day.

Mutation Abilities:

You can pick between the following two abilities if you mutate:

1-Shot Weak-Fruitvendor
- During the night you can choose to target a player, if they aren't aligned with the town you will die. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Neighbouriser
- During the night you can choose to target a player to have them join you in a Private Topic which can be used to discuss anything during days and nights. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town
- You win when all threats to your win-condition have been eliminated.

Please respond to this Role PM stating that you understand your role and the mechanics involved this game. The game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750

Night 1 begins now, you have (expired on 2016-03-25 15:17:45) to send in any actions and/or mutation choices.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #774 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

Times were changing in the natural world. The changing climates may have lead to an outburst of diversity, they also however brought along many more hungry mouths. Gerobatrachus hottoni was a small, slow animal that was relatively easy to prey on. Naturally, others exploited this flaw and swiftly the numbers dropped to dangerous levels. The hottinis would live for a few more years, possibly a couple decennia, yet their extinction was inevitable. Yet another species caught in the crossfire.

Iecerint was killed, he was "Gerobatrachus hottoni" aligned with the Town!

Greetings, Iecerint, and welcome to
Evolution Mafia
!

Gerobatrachus hottoni

Town Miller

Aligned with the Town

Gerobatrachus hottoni was an 11 centimetre long amphibian that lived during the Early Permian roughly 290 million years ago around modern-day Texas. It is the oldest known relative of the clade Batrachia; the group which contains all modern frogs and salamanders.

Abilities:

Miller
- Upon investigation by a cop you appear to be aligned with the Mafia.

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Commuter
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to prevent any abilities from targeting you, this takes priority over all other abilities (so regardless of what someone else's ability does or says it
will
be blocked if they target you with this activated). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Odd-Night Bulletproof
- On odd nights you are immune to all kills.

Win Condition:

Town

Please respond to this Role PM stating that you understand your role and the mechanics involved this game. The game thread can be found here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #775 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

"My eyes are constantly wide open to the extraordinary fact of existence. Not just human existence, but the existence of life and how this breathtakingly powerful process, which is natural selection, has managed to take the very simple facts of physics and chemistry and build them up to redwood trees and humans."
-Richard Dawkins

VOTECOUNT 2.0

Not Voting (11):
Edgar Allan Pro, hiplop, Hellhound, Heat, SirCakez, lane0168, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Flubbernugget, Persivul, Zakk

With 11 Votes, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-01 18:02:14)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #846 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception."
-Carl Sagan

VOTECOUNT 2.1

SirCakez (4):
lane0168, Flubbernugget, Persivul, Heat
lane0168 (2):
SirCakez, hiplop
Hellhound (2):
Edgar Allan Pro, Zakk
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound

Not Voting (2):
Specter Deflectors, Apricity

Deadline
Antimutagen: Nobody
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #853 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

Post by wgeurts »

Specter Deflectors, zakk and Flubbernugget have been prodded. They have (expired on 2016-03-29 15:09:57) to pick it up.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #925 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:28 am

Post by wgeurts »

"The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent."
-Carl Sagan

VOTECOUNT 2.2

SirCakez (4):
lane0168 (3):
SirCakez, hiplop, Zakk
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Persivul (1):
Specter Deflectors

Not Voting (1):
Apricity

hiplop (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Flubbernugget (1):
SirCakez
lane0168 (1):
Specter Deflectors

Deadline
Antimutagen: hiplop
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #957 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:24 am

Post by wgeurts »

"The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space."
-Carl Sagan

VOTECOUNT 2.3

SirCakez (4):
lane0168 (3):
SirCakez, hiplop, Zakk
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
Hellhound
Persivul (1):
Specter Deflectors

Not Voting (1):
Apricity

Flubbernugget (3):
SirCakez, hiplop, Persivul
lane0168 (2):
Specter Deflectors, Heat
hiplop (1):
Hellhound
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro

Deadline
Antimutagen: Flubbernugget
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1079 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'm afraid I'm unable to resolve today right now so I'll be doing that tomorrow. I apologise for the delay.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1080 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:22 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."
-Stephen Hawking

VOTECOUNT 2.4

SirCakez (6):
Flubbernugget, Persivul, Heat, zakk, lane0168, hiplop
[
LYNCH!
]

lane0168 (3):
SirCakez, Hellhound, Specter Deflectors
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
hiplop (1):
Apricity

Not Voting (0):

Flubbernugget (4):
SirCakez, hiplop, Persivul, Specter Deflectors
lane0168 (2):
Heat, zakk
hiplop (2):
Hellhound, lane0168
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro

Deadline
Antimutagen: Flubbernugget
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1081 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 am

Post by wgeurts »

Image Image Image

SirCakez was lynched, he was "Charmander" aligned with the Town!

Charmander

Aligned with the Town

The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.

Abilities:

1-Shot Redirector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to redirect any actions they may take to another player of choice. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 1
]

Mutation Abilities:

Ascetic
- All non-killing abilities that target you are blocked.

1-Shot Redirector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to redirect any actions they may take to another player of choice. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Night 2 begins now, you have (expired on 2016-04-04 11:45:19) to send in any actions and/or mutation choices.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1082 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:32 am

Post by wgeurts »

Nature wasn't cutting Vegavis iaai any slack, the same change in climate that had scorched many a species was turning their home into something straight out of Frozen. These birds usually flew Southwards to avoid the harsh weather during the cooler seasons, heading to grounds where they would breed and rest until the time came to return with the next generation. Nature decided to play a game with them by making the winters more fearful, thus pushing the poor birds further South each year. After many decades they were forced to abandon their now desolate home, in favour of more welcoming lands. They would never find this place, and as the years went by they flew from place to place as their numbers dwindled. Their extinction was nigh...

Flubbernugget was killed, he was "Vegavis iaai" aligned with the Town!

Vegavis iaai

Aligned with the Town

Vegavis iaai is an extinct species of bird that lived roughly 68 million years ago in what is now Antarctica.

Abilities:

1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal who they targeted, though the result will be sent to a player of choice instead of you (they will be told what type of result it is as well as who you targeted). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 0
]

1-Shot Role-Cop
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal any abilities they currently have as well as the two abilities they can next pick if they mutate. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
]

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Role-Cop
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal any abilities they currently have as well as the two abilities they can next pick if they mutate. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal who they targeted, though the result will be sent to a player of choice instead of you (they will be told what type of result it is as well as who you targeted). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town
Last edited by wgeurts on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1083 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:35 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Evolution could so easily be disproved if just a single fossil turned up in the wrong date order. Evolution has passed this test with flying colours."
-Richard Dawkins

VOTECOUNT 3.0

Not Voting (9):
Edgar Allan Pro, hiplop, Hellhound, Heat, lane0168, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Persivul, Zakk

With 9 Votes, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-11 14:35:35)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1231 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 am

Post by wgeurts »

"The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so."
-Richard Dawkins

VOTECOUNT 3.1

hiplop (2):
lane0168, Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (2):
hiplop, zakk
Persivul (1):
Hellhound

Not Voting (4):
Heat, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Persivul

Persivul (2):
zakk, hiplop
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro

Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1300 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by wgeurts »

"One general law, leading to the advancement of all organic beings, namely, multiply, vary, let the strongest live and the weakest die."
-Charles Darwin,
The Origin of Species

VOTECOUNT 3.2

Persivul (3):
Hellhound, Heat, zakk
hiplop (2):
lane0168, Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
hiplop

Not Voting (3):
Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Persivul

Persivul (1):
hiplop
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
zakk

Current Antimutagen: Persivul
Deadline
Last edited by wgeurts on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1302 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by wgeurts »

I made a mistake in the last vote-count which I've now fixed, there where three votes on Persivul as zakk voted him not hiplop.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1305 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:34 am

Post by wgeurts »

None of that in thread please. lol
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1384 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:02 am

Post by wgeurts »

"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition."
-Carl Sagan

VOTECOUNT 3.3

Edgar Allan Pro (3):
hiplop, Persivul, Firebringer
Persivul (2):
Heat, zakk
Heat (1):
Specter Deflectors
hiplop (1):
lane0168
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro

Not Voting (1):
Apricity

Persivul (1):
hiplop
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
zakk
Heat (1):
Specter Deflectorsa

Deadline
Last edited by wgeurts on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1385 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:06 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 1377, Apricity wrote:
@Wgeurts
: Question about redirects--if someone gets redirected, will their result show up with the name of the person they were redirected to or not?

It will show the name of who they were redirected to.

Firebringer has replaced Hellhound with Antihero replacing out, please take care not to break boundaries when it comes to what other players are okay with or not. If someone is taking something personally and voices dislike please try and prevent further issues by avoiding whatever was causing the problems.

Persivul has been prodded, he has (expired on 2016-04-11 15:08:05) to pick it up.
Last edited by wgeurts on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1516 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:01 am

Post by wgeurts »

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."
-Carl Sagan

VOTECOUNT 3.4

Edgar Allan Pro (4):
hiplop, Firebringer, zakk, Heat
hiplop (3):
lane0168, Edgar Allan Pro, Persivul
Heat (1):
Specter Deflectors

Not Voting (1):
Apricity

Persivul (1):
hiplop
Hellhound (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro (1):
zakk
Heat (1):
Specter Deflectorsa

Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1517 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

Due to the lack of majority and the deadline passing no lynch was achieved!

You have (expired on 2016-04-13 16:04:36) to send me any actions/mutations.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1518 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

I'm incredibly sorry I haven't started Day 4 yet, Ill get it up tomorrow. I've been busy with a work experience project at ESA and it's taken more time than expected. I should have got a back-up however seeing how I finish tomorrow I'll do it then.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1519 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

Nobody died tonight!
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1520 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Nothing is easier than to admit in words the truth of the universal struggle for life, or more difficult--at least I have found it so--than constantly to bear this conclusion in mind."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 4.0

Not Voting (10):
Edgar Allan Pro, hiplop, Firebringer, Firebringer, Heat, lane0168, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Persivul, Zakk

With 10 Votes, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-22 17:05:19)
Last edited by wgeurts on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1595 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:11 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 1525, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
MOD: Is the votecount correct in reflecting that Firebringer now occupies two slots?

Yes.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1596 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

"If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe."
-Joe Rogan

VOTECOUNT 4.1

hiplop (4):
Edgar Allan Pro, lane0168, Apricity, Specter Deflectors
Specter Deflectors (1):
hiplop

Not Voting (5):
Firebringer, Firebringer, Heat, Persivul, Zakk

Persivul (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Heat (1):
Apricity

Current Antimutagen:
Persivul
Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1602 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

"We admit that we are like apes, but we seldom realize that we are apes."
-Richard Dawkins

VOTECOUNT 4.2

hiplop (6):
Edgar Allan Pro, lane0168, Apricity, Specter Deflectors, Heat, Persivul
[
LYNCH!
]

Specter Deflectors (1):
hiplop

Not Voting (3):
Firebringer, Firebringer, Zakk

Persivul (1):
Edgar Allan Pro
Heat (1):
Apricity

Current Antimutagen:
Persivul
Deadline
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1603 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:11 am

Post by wgeurts »

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis had thrived in the new world, the warm temperatures had increased the amount of swamps in which it was able to reside. The numbers shot up, growing to become one of the most common species in the area. Nature is a funny thing though, unlike what many people think it doesn't only murder the weakest. The swamps were a breeding ground for bacteria, which could be found multiplying and mutating on a scale never seen before. One such mutation created a lethal disease capable of infecting the poor amphibians. It spread like wildfire, the dead corpse of the the salamander floating upon the waters becoming a common sight. They didn't adapt a resistance to the disease in time, and as such they too went extinct,

Hiplop was lynched, he was "Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis" aligned with the Town!

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis

Aligned with the Town

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis is an extinct species of salamandroid (SALAMANDERS; ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! sorry) that lived roughly 150 million years ago in what is now China.

Abilities:

1-Shot Bomb
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to kill any players who target you with a kill, you will still however die though. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 0
]

1-Shot Absorber
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to gain all abilities that other players target you with. You'll be notified of all gained abilities in the updated role PM everyone who mutates gains at the start of the following day. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
]

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Motivator
- During the night you can choose to target a player to give them an extra shot of all their x-shot abilities. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Absorber
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to gain all abilities that other players target you with. You'll be notified of all gained abilities in the updated role PM everyone who mutates gains at the start of the following day. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Night 4 begins now, you have (expired on 2016-04-19 11:14:09) to send in any actions and/or mutation choices.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1604 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:02 am

Post by wgeurts »

Proconsul africanus was starting to lose ground in the race to adapt and overcome. He wasn't the only primate that roamed the lands, nor was he the best equipped for survival. The competing species were faster, stronger or smarter. Some even developing the ability to utilise tools to ease daily tasks, such as gathering food. Proconsul was a slow, clumsy thing. There was no space for the weak in this dangerous world, so their name too was erased from the book of life. Their number diminished due to the competition, and they too were soon found extinct.

Firebringer was killed, he was "Proconsul africanus" aligned with the Town!

Proconsul africanus

Aligned with the Town

Proconsul africanus is an ape that arose roughly 23 million years ago in Africa (surprise surprise). It is thought that great apes, including humans, share a direct ancestral lineage with the species in the proconsul genus.

Abilities:

Doublevoter
- Your vote counts as two during the day. You will loose this ability when the game is in LYLO.

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Day-Mailman
- During the day you can send the mod a message to send to another player of choice. It will be prefaced by "You have received a message:". You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Neighbouriser
- During the night you can choose to target a player to have them join you in a Private Topic which can be used to discuss anything during days and nights. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1605 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:06 am

Post by wgeurts »

"We stopped looking for monsters under our bed when we realized that they were inside us."
-Charles Darwin

VOTECOUNT 5.0

Not Voting (7):
Edgar Allan Pro, Heat, lane0168, Specter Deflectors, Apricity, Persivul, Zakk

With 7 Votes, it takes 4 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-26 16:06:36)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1606 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:10 am

Post by wgeurts »

MarioManiac4 will be taking over modding starting this Saturday, as I will be away for two weeks. I hadn't realised this when I started the game and it's a shame I may not be able to see its completion. I shall try and gain access where I can to write flavour and possibly discuss the game when it's finished. Thanks Mario for doing this, this isn't exactly the least complex of games.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1652 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Evolution has developed man to such a high degree that he builds zoos to keep his ancestors in cages."
-Anonymous

VOTECOUNT 5.1

Not Voting (6):
Edgar Allan Pro, Heat, lane0168, Apricity, Persivul, Zakk, Specter Deflectors

Deadline
Last edited by wgeurts on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1682 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:41 am

Post by wgeurts »

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious views of anyone."
-Charles Darwin,
Origin of Species

VOTECOUNT 5.2

Egdar Allan Pro (2):
lane0168, zakk

Not Voting (6):
Edgar Allan Pro, Heat, Apricity, Persivul, Specter Deflectors

Deadline

This will likely be my last post here for a while, hopefully not though. Thanks for playing my game and participating so well!
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1683 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:42 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also Specter Deflectors never voted Edgar Allan Pro, that was a mistake in votecount 5.1.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1812 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:23 am

Post by wgeurts »

I have stable internet this week and a mobile so I'll write my my thoughts and I'll dump all actions/roles etc. either later or tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

Congratulations to the scum though, town did play a bit poorly (possibly an exaggeration), but they definitely played well.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1813 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

Here are all the PM's I had ready, check out what you could have become and see how you evolved step by step! Yes, writing these was a pain but it was also enjoyable. Wikipedia is officially the MVP of this game's existence.
Role PM's

Player 1

Spoiler: Original
Greetings, -player-, and welcome to
Evolution Mafia
!

Prohesperocyon wilsoni

Mafia Godfather

Aligned with the Mafia

Prohesperocyon wilsoni is the first clearly identifiable member of the dog-family "the Canidae". It arose in what is now known as south-western Texas almost 50 million years ago.

Abilities:

Godfather
- You return "aligned with the Town" as a result if investigated by a cop during the game.

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Ninja
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to have roles that reveal who you target return that you targeted nobody the night you activate this, as well as having roles that reveal what type of action you took return that you took none. You may activate this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Strongman
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to force any kills you use that night to succeed regardless of protective, redirecting or blocking abilities. You may activate this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Mafia
- You win if your faction is the only one remaining or nothing can prevent it.

You share a Private Topic with your fellow Mafia here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65751

Spoiler: Evolution 1

Mesocyon

Aligned with the Mafia

Mesocyon was a short-faced canid, about the size of a coyote. It arose roughly 33 million years ago and is considered the first true ancestor of the wolf.

Abilities:

Godfather
- You return "aligned with the Town" as a result if investigated by a cop during the game.

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Spoiler: Evolution 2

Tomarctus brevirostris

Aligned with the Mafia

Tomarctus brevirostris was a canine that arose roughly 23 million years ago. It is known for its powerful jaw (it was concidered a "bone-crushing" dog; which is a group of canines with powerful jaws) and could grow up to 1.2 metres long.

Abilities:

Godfather

Factional-Kill
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Spoiler: Evolution 3

Canis lupus rufus

Aligned with the Mafia

Canis lupus rufus, also known as "red wolf", is a species of wolf that can rarely be found living in the south-eastern United States that arose roughly 300,000 years ago. They can grow up to 1.6 metres long and weigh between 20-40 kilos. Currently they are critically endangered, and are rarely ever seen in the wild as such.

Abilities:

Godfather

Factional-Kill
-Mutated abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 2

Evolution Mafia
!

Purgatorius unio

Mafia Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Purgatorius unio is considered the first primate, arising roughly 66 million years ago. It was a small animal that could grow up to 15 centimetres long and weighed around 37 grams.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and manipulate players during the day.

Factional-Kill

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Roleblocker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to prevent them from targeting another player with any abilities they may have. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Ascetic

Win Condition:

Mafia

You share a Private Topic with your fellow Mafia here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65751

Saadanius hijazensis

Aligned with the Mafia

Saadanius hijazensis is a primate that lived 29 million years ago. Its discovery was significant, as it helped answer many questions to do with the evolution of apes. Yes, animals like this evolved from that rat like thing.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Ouranopithecus macedoniensis

Aligned with the Mafia

Ouranopithecus macedoniensis is a species of primate that lived in what is now known as Greece 9 million years ago.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Gorilla gorilla

Aligned with the Mafia

Gorilla gorilla is a species of gorilla (bet you didn't see that coming!) that lives western Africa. They can become 155 centimetres tall and are able to weigh up to 157 kilos. They are group animals, living in groups ranging from two to twenty others. As of now they are critically endangered, being threatened severely by deforestation and the Ebola virus.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 3

Evolution Mafia
!

Westlothiana lizziae

Mafia Goon

Aligned with the Mafia

Westlothiana lizziae is a reptile-like amphibian that walked the earth over 338 million years ago. It lived it what is now known as Scotland and probably resided near freshwater lakes.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and manipulate players during the day.

Factional-Kill

Mutation Abilities:

Encryptor
- Your factional-PT may now be used during the day.

1-Shot Janitor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to hide their role and role PM if they ever flip. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Mafia

Tetrapodophis amplectus

Aligned with the Mafia

Tetrapodophis amplectus is one of the oldest snakes known today and the only one hat possesses four legs. Its discovery strongly backed up the theory that snakes evolved from burrowing lizards over time instead of in an aquatic environment.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Najash rionegrina

Aligned with the Mafia

Najash rionegrina is a burrowing snake with hind-legs that arose roughly 90 million years ago. Just like Tetrapodophis amplectus it was adapted to subterranean life.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Hemachatus haemachatus

Aligned with the Mafia

Hemachatus haemachatus, also known as "rinkhals" or "ring-necked spitting cobra", is a species of venomous snake found in South-Africa. Despite looking like a cobra it isn't officially one; it belongs to the genus "Henachatus" which is closely related to the genus "Naja" (which contains all cobras). When threatened they will spit their venom towards their attacker. Symptoms of the venom are: drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, violent abdominal pain, cramps and vertigo.

Abilities:

Factional-Kill
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 4

Evolution Mafia
!

Plesiadapis cooki

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Plesiadapis cooki is a primate-like mammal that arose in North America and Europe 58 million years ago.

Abilities:

Vanilla
- You have your vote and your mind, which you can use to lynch and catch players during the day.

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Day-Mailman
- During the day you can send the mod a message to send to another player of choice. It will be prefaced by "You have received a message:". You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it

Doublevoter
- Your vote counts as two during the day. You will loose this ability when the game is in LYLO.

Win Condition:

Town

Proconsul africanus

Aligned with the Town

Proconsul africanus is an ape that arose roughly 23 million years ago in Africa (surprise surprise). It is thought that great apes, including humans, share a direct ancestral lineage with the species in the proconsul genus.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Australopithecus garhi

Aligned with the Town

Australopithecus garhi is a species that arose roughly 2.5 million years ago in modern-day Ethiopia. It is thought to possibly be the direct ancestor to the human genus, homo.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Homo sapiens

Aligned with the Town

Homo sapiens; what you are. After millions of years it is our time to thrive, create and destroy. It is baffling to realise that the time we have spent on this planet we call home is but a tiny fraction of the total time life has roamed it.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 5

Evolution Mafia
!

Ambulocetus natans

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Ambulocetus natans was a 3 metre long cetacean (an order of animals containing whales, dolphins and other such species) that arose 50 million years ago around what is now India. It was capable of walking as well as swimming, though most of its life was spent in marine environments.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Reflexive-Doctor
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to protect all players that target you with an action from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Commuter
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to prevent any abilities from targeting you, this takes priority over all other abilities (so regardless of what someone else's ability does or says it
will
be blocked if they target you with this activated). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Dorudon atrox

Aligned with the Town

Dorudon atrox was an ancient whale-like species that arose in warm seas 40 million years ago. They could become 5 metres long and fed on small fish and mollusks.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Brygmophyseter shigensis

Aligned with the Town

Brygmophyseter shigensis is a prehistoric toothed sperm whale that arose over 14 million years ago. They could become anywhere up to 12 metres long and fed mostly on giant squid and large fish.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Physeter macrocephalus

Aligned with the Town

Physeter macrocephalus, or commonly known as "cachalot", is the largest toothed sperm whale currently alive today (in fact, it is the largest toothed predator alive); averaging 16 metres long but capable of growing up to 20. They have the largest brain known to any species on Earth, weighing roughly 5 times as much as the human brain. Cachalots are capable of communicating with each other by making sounds as loud as 230 decibel underwater, they may also use this as a form of echolocation much like bats do.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 6

Evolution Mafia
!

Gerobatrachus hottoni

Town Miller

Aligned with the Town

Gerobatrachus hottoni was an 11 centimetre long amphibian that lived during the Early Permian roughly 290 million years ago around modern-day Texas. It is the oldest known relative of the clade Batrachia; the group which contains all modern frogs and salamanders.

Abilities:

Miller

Mutation Abilities:

2-Shot Commuter
will

Odd-Night Bulletproof
- On odd nights you are immune to all kills.

Win Condition:

Town

Siderops kehli

Aligned with the Town

Siderops kehli is an extinct species of primitive amphibian that lived roughly 190 million years ago in modern-day Australia. They were a large animal, with a skull measuring up to 50 centimetres long and growing as large as 2.5 metres.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Palaeobatrachus gigas

Aligned with the Town

Palaeobatrachus gigas is an extinct species of primitive frog that arose roughly 130 million years ago in what is now known as Central Europe, it however only became extinct 5 million years ago.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Rhinella marina

Aligned with the Town

Rhinella marina, also known as "Cane Toad", is a large species of toad native to America but introduced to northern Australia. They can grow up to 38 centimetres large and can weigh up to 2.8 kilograms. They are toxic to most animals when eaten, and are now even considered an "Invasive Species" as they kill so many animals each year through poisoning. This is most noticeable in Australia where they were introduced reduce pests but became a plague, killing dogs and wildlife rapidly.

Abilities:

Miller
-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 7

Evolution Mafia
!

Cronopio dentiacutus

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Cronopio dentiacutus is an extinct species of mammal that lived 100 million years ago in what is now known as Argentina. They looked a lot like the squirrel "Scrat" from the "Ice Age" animated films.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Motion-Detector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal whether or not they targeted another player or were targeted by another player, though you won't be told which of the two took place if you receive a positive result. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Follower
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal what type of action they took if they targeted another player with an ability. The types of results are: protective (Doctors, etc.), killing (Vigilantes, etc.), manipulative (Roleblockers, etc.) and other. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Masillamys

Aligned with the Town

Masillamys is an extinct genus of rodent that arose roughly 50 million years ago. Its form and structure was very similar to modern day squirrels.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Reithroparamys

Aligned with the Town

Reithroparamys is an extinct genus of rodent that arose roughly 40 million years ago, the genus is believed to be the ancestor of modern-day squirrels.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Glaucomys sabrinus

Aligned with the Town

Glaucomys sabrinus is one of the two species found in the genus "Glaucomys" containing all flying squirrels. They can be found in coniferous forests all over North America, can grow up to 37 centimetres long and weigh 110-230 grams. Despite being clumsy walkers these squirrels are able to glide long distances as to avoid predators, the "flying" part of their name is thus incorrect and misleading.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 8

Evolution Mafia
!

Triadobatrachus massinoti

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Triadobatrachus massinot is a species of amphibian that lived in the Early-Triassic roughly 250 million years ago in what is now Madagascar. It is the oldest known ancestor of the frog and is an important transitional fossil for all amphibians.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Bomb
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to kill any players who target you with a kill that night, you will still however die though. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Vote-Thief
- During the night you can choose to target a player to steal their vote, thus making your vote count as two and taking theirs away for a day. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Karaurus sharovi

Aligned with the Town

Karaurus sharovi is a species of salamander-like amphibian that arose roughly 165 million years ago in Asia. It could grow up to 20 centimetres long and probably fed on snails, worms and insects.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis

Aligned with the Town

Beiyanerpeton jianpingensis is an extinct species of salamandroid (SALAMANDERS; ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! sorry) that lived roughly 150 million years ago in what is now China.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Notophthalmus viridescens

Aligned with the Town

Notophthalmus viridescens, commonly known as "Eastern Newt", is a species of common newt that can be found in the East (surprise surprise) of North America. They live in ponds, lakes and small streams and feed off worms and insects found near their homes. These newts navigate using magnetic orientation, meaning they are able to sense which direction they are facing at all times with a sort of biological compass.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 9

Evolution Mafia
!

Sarcolestes leedsi

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Sarcolestes leedsi is an extinct dinosaur from the Late-Jurassic that arose roughly 163 million years ago in what is now England. Its back was covered by a plated armour which supposedly was meant to help defend against attackers.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Doctor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to protect them from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Bulletproof
- You will be protected from one kill per shot you have of this ability.

Win Condition:

Town

Nodosaurus textilis

Aligned with the Town

Nodosaurus textilis was a species that lived during the Late Cretaceous period. It arose roughly 100 million years ago in what is now North America. They could grow up to 6 metres long and much like the Sarcolestes it was plated with a type of armour. There is some evidence that they may have also had spikes along their sides as well.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Glyptodon

Aligned with the Town

Glyptodon was a large species of armoured mammal that arose roughly 2 million years ago in what is now Europe. They were close to the size and weight of a Volkswagen Beatle; growing up to 3.3 metres large and weighing as much as 2 tonnes.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Chlamyphorus truncatus

Aligned with the Town

Chlamyphorus truncatus, also known as "Pink Fairy Armadillo", is the smallest species of armadillo on Earth. They live in Argentina around plains, dunes and grasslands. They can grow up to 12 centimetres long and weigh an average of 120 grams. There is not a lot of data regarding pink fairy armadillos, as the populations are declining and they often die swiftly in captivity. It is thought that the decline is a result of increased farming destroying their habitat as well as domestic dogs and cats preying on them.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 10

Evolution Mafia
!

Archaeothyris

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Archaeothyris is an extinct lizard-like animal that arose roughly 306 million years ago in what is now Nova Scotia in America. They could grow up to 50 centimetres long and probably lived in swampy environments.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Cop-Inventor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to give them a "1-Shot Cop". You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Gladiator
- During the day you can prevent everyone from voting anyone besides yourself and a player of choice for a day by posting "
Gladiate: -Player-
". This ability cannot be used in LYLO. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Varanosaurus acutirostris

Aligned with the Town

Varanosaurus acutirostris was a species of monitor-lizard, a group of larger more powerful lizards, that arose roughly 280 million years ago. Much like the Archaeothyris they lived in swamps, however the Varanosaurus beats the Archaeothyris in length being capable of growing up to 1.5 metres long.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Necrosaurus cayluxensis

Aligned with the Town

Necrosaurus cayluxensis is a direct ancestor of monitor-lizards. It arose roughly 37 million years ago in what is now France.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Varanus komodoensis

Aligned with the Town

Varanus komodoensis, commonly known as "Komodo Dragon", is a species of monitor-lizard the arose roughly 3.8 million years ago in what is now Australia. It is the largest living species of lizard on Earth; capable of becoming 3 metres long and weighing up to 70 kilograms. Due to the large size they dominate the areas they reside in, living off birds and mammals such as wild deer. Recently discovered is that they also are venomous creatures, containing two glands which make their bites cause muscle-paralysis and eventually loss of conciousness. As off now the species is deemed to be vulnerable on the IUCN Red List, however measures have been put in place since 1980 to help conserve them.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 11

Evolution Mafia
!

Archaeopteryx siemensii

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Archaeopteryx siemensii is a species of bird-like dinosaur that arose roughly 151 million years ago in what is now Germany. Its existence is significant, as it is one of the few transitional species which show how non-avian feathered dinosaurs evolved into modern birds.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal who they targeted, though the result will be sent to a player of choice instead of you (they will be told what type of result it is as well as who you targeted). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Role-Cop
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal any abilities they currently have as well as the two abilities they can next pick if they mutate. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Ichthyornis dispar

Aligned with the Town

Ichthyornis dispar was a species of bird that arose roughly 95 million years ago in what is now Texas. Just like the Archaeopteryx its discovery was significant, as it is the first prehistoric bird to have teeth.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Vegavis iaai

Aligned with the Town

Vegavis iaai is an extinct species of bird that lived roughly 68 million years ago in what is now Antarctica.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Otis tarda

Aligned with the Town

Otis tarda, commonly known as "Great Bustard", is a species of bird that lives across Europe and Asia in farmlands and grasslands. They can grow up to 115 centimetres tall, have a wing span as large as 2.7 metres wide and can weigh up to 18 kilograms. These birds have the tendency to run away from threats instead of flying; despite being slow walkers they have been known to outrun red foxes which can reach a speed of 48 kilometres per hour. As well as being strong runners the Great Bustard is a strong flier capable of reaching speeds of 80 kilometres an hour.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 12

Evolution Mafia
!

Cynognathus crateronotus

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Cynognathus crateronotus is an extinct therapsid, a group of species containing the ancestors of all mammals, that arose roughly 247 million years ago in various places all over the world such as South Africa, China and South America. It had various traits still found in mammals today and may be an ancestor of some around today.

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

1-Shot Weak-Fruitvendor
- During the night you can choose to target a player, if they aren't aligned with the town you will die. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Neighbouriser

Win Condition:

Town

Miacis cognitus

Aligned with the Town

Miacis cognitus is a species of extinct mammal that arose roughly 40 million years ago in what is now Texas. They likely lived off a broad diet including: amphibians, birds, eggs and other small small creatures.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Parailurus anglicus

Aligned with the Town

Parailurus anglicus is the direct ancestor of the extant species Ailurus fulgens, commonly known as the "Red Panda". It arose roughly 3 million years ago in Europe and Asia.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Ailurus fulgens

Aligned with the Town

Ailurus fulgens, otherwise known as the "Red Panda", is a species of mammal that lives in the Himalayas and China. Despite their name they are not closely related to the giant panda which is actually a distant relative of the species. They are slightly larger than your average domestic cat, growing up to 64 centimetres and weighing 3.7-6.4 kilograms. It is also one the few species considered to be a "Living fossil"; a species that closely represents another only known from fossil records. The red panda's diet consist mostly of bamboo, however they have also been known to eat eggs and small birds. Due to deforestation their population is declining, as with the forests goes the bamboo vital to their existence.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Player 13

Evolution Mafia
!

Mysterious Pokémon Egg

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

A mysterious egg received from wgeurts, what will hatch from this? Yes, I know what you're thinking. I like to have a bit of a chuckle sometimes though and technically pokémon do evolve and gain new abilities... please forgive me. At least you're the only one...

Abilities:

Vanilla

Mutation Abilities:

Ascetic

1-Shot Redirector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to redirect any actions they may take to another player of choice. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Win Condition:

Town

Charmander

Aligned with the Town

The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Charmeleon

Aligned with the Town

Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white colour.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

Charizard

Aligned with the Town

Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.

Abilities:

-Mutation Abilities-

Mutation Abilities:

"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1814 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:01 am

Post by wgeurts »

I would have added your names had I not been on mobile. I stupidly deleted your names in my notes when you died and thus lost all your player numbers, searching through my PM's to correct this is a pain which I may tackle later.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1815 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

The Mod Notes!
This is only uptill my leave and you'll have to badger Mario for that one nights picks if you're really bothered about that. You'll find all possible evolution paths (role-wise) at the bottom.
Player's Current Roles + Shots

Player 1 - Heat (3)

Godfather
2-Shot Strongman [1]
1-Shot Watcher [1]

Player 2 - Persivul (2)

Ascetic
1-Shot Ascetciser [0]

Player 3 - Edgar Allan Pro (2)

1-Shot Jailkeeper [0]
Encryptor

Player 5 - lane0168 (2)

1-Shot Commuter [0]
1-Shot Roleblocker [1]

Player 7 - Specter Deflectors (2)

1-Shot Reflexive-Tracker [0]
1-shot Follower [0]
1-shot Cop [0]

Player 9 - zakk (2)

1-Shot Bulletproof [0]
1-Shot Jailkeeper [0]

Player 10 - Apricity (2)

1-Shot Cop-Inventor [0]
1-Shot Loved-Inventor [1]

Mutation Picks

Night 1:

Edgar Allan Pro - Encryptor
Specter Deflectors - 1-shot Follower
Apricity - 1-shot Cop-Inventor
SirCakez - 1-shot Redirector
Persivul - Ascetic
Flubbernugget - 1-shot Amnesiac-Tracker
hiplop - 1-shot Bomb

HIPLOP CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 2

Night 2:

Flubbernugget - 1-Shot Role-Cop
Persivul - 1-Shot Ascetciser
Heat - 1-Shot Strongman
zakk - 1-Shot Bulletproof
lane0168 - 1-Shot Commuter

FLUBBERNUGGET CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 3

Night 3:

hiplop - 1-shot Absorber
Firebringer - Doublevoter
zakk - 1-shot Jailkeeper
Heat - 1-shot Watcher

PERSIVUL CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 4

Night 4:

Edgar Allan Pro - 1-shot Jailkeeper
lane0168 - 1-shot Roleblocker
Apricity - 1-shot Loved-Inventor
Specter Deflectors - 1-shot Relfexive-Tracker
Heat - 1-shot Strongman

PERSIVUL CAN'T MUTATE NIGHT 5

Actions

Night 1:

hiplop activates his bomb ability.
Apricity gives Specter Deflectors a "1-shot Cop".
Persivul kills Iecerint.

Night 2:

Flubbernugget tracks Persivul and sends the result to Hellhound. "No Result" due to him being Ascetic.
Persivul makes Edgar Allan Pro an Ascetic tonight.
Lane0168 commutes.
Specter Deflectors cop hiplop. (Town)
Edgar Allan Pro kills Flubbernugget.

Night 3:

Persivul kills zakk, blocked by his 1-shot Bulletproof.
Specter Deflectors follows Heat. (No Action)

Night 4:

Edgar Allan Pro jailkeeps Apricity.
Heat strongman kills Firebringer.
Spectre Deflectors activates their Reflexive-Tracker. (Nobody)
Zakk jailkeeps Firebringer, Heat still kills because of the strongman.

Roles:

Spoiler:
Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Strongman | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Strongman 1.Mafia Godfather | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Strongman | |1-Shot Ninja | |1-Shot Ninja | | | |1-Shot Strongman | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Self-Redirector | |1-Shot Roleblocker | |2-Shot Roleblocker | |1-Shot Roleblocker 2.Mafia Goon | |1-Shot Redirector | |Ascetic | |1-Shot Redirector | |1-Shot Asceticiser | | | |1-Shot Asceticiser | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Role Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |Encryptor | |1-Shot Janitor 3.Mafia Goon | |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Janitor | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Janitor | | | |1-Shot Janitor | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Day-Mailman | |2-Shot Day-Mailman 4.Vanilla Townie| |2-Shot Day-Mailman | |Doublevoter | |Treestump | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | | | |Loved | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Reflexive-Doctor | |1-Shot Roleblock 5.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Roleblock | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute | | | |1-Shot Roleblock | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Doctor | |1-Shot Commute | |2-Shot Commute | |1-Shot Commute 6.Town Miller | |2-Shot Bodyguard | |Odd-Night Bulletproof | |Even-Night Bulletproof | |1-Shot Commute | | | |1-Shot Doctor | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Watcher | |1-Shot Motion Detector | |1-Shot Tracker 7.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Tracker | |1-Shot Follower | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker | |1-Shot Reflexive-Tracker | | | |1-Shot Reflexive-Follower | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Bomb | |1-Shot Vote Thief | |1-Shot Bomb | |1-Shot Motivator 8.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Absorber | |1-Shot Vote Thief | |1-Shot Absorber | |1-Shot Bomb | | | |1-Shot Vote Thief | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Rolestopper | |1-Shot Doctor | |1-Shot Bulletproof 9.Vanilla Townie| |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Bulletproof | |1-Shot Jailkeeper | |1-Shot Bulletproof | | | |2-Shot Bodyguard | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Gladiate | |1-Shot Governor | |1-Shot Cop-Inventor | |1-Shot Vengeful 10.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Loved-Inventor | |1-Shot Gladiator | |1-Shot Governor | |1-Shot Hated-Inventor | | | |1-Shot Vigilante | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Amnesiac Watcher | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Tracker | |1-Shot Amnesiac Tracker| |1-Shot Amnesiac Tracker 11.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Role-Cop | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Cop | | | |1-Shot Amnesiac-Cop | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Weak-Doctor | |1-Shot Hider | |1-Shot Weak-Fruitvendor| |1-Shot Hider 12.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Cop | |1-Shot Neighbouriser | |1-Shot Cop | |1-Shot Weak-Neighbouriser | | | |1-Shot Weak-Neighbouriser | | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original |Evolution 1 |Evolution 2 |Evolution 3 | | | | | | | | |1-Shot Vanillaiser | |1-Shot Lightning Rod | |Ascetic | |1-Shot Bulletproof 13.Vanilla Townie | |1-Shot Redirect | |1-Shot Redirect | |1-Shot Redirect | |Ascetic | | | |1-Shot Bulletproof | | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replacements:

Zakk
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1816 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

Once again, sorry for not having your names. I'll make a list of player numbers later.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1817 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:09 am

Post by wgeurts »

"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1818 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:36 am

Post by wgeurts »

Player 1's (Heat) role was there to be a counter to the large amount of power roles the town would be able to aquire of the game. It counters the protective roles and informative ones specifically. It was themed around the wolf as a wolf has to be sly, yet it is a cunning and powerful beast. Whoever drew this role would have to weigh the options between stealth and force. The watcher is there as a small informative option that also fitted the flavours theme.

Player 2 (Persivul) was the Mafia's main manipulative role, there to prevent town organising themselves with claims too easily as well as providing a more involved counted to more roles. Where as the wolf was specifically aimed at a certain scenario, this role could have taken on various roles depending on the situations the Mafia wanted to create. The gorilla was a fitting theme as it's strength worked with the blocking powers, as well as it's tendency to live in groups fitting the roles supportive aspect.

Player 3 (EAP) was focused on the choice between withholding information or the reception of more. I chose a snake for it as they tend to be portrayed as deceptive creatures, the blocking abilities coming across with its venom.

I'll write the rest later, I'm off to eat now.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”