I Don't Like a Lot of the Guides

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

there are definitely right and wrong ways to play

and using an example of someone whose town play is indistinguishable from their scum play because of how bad their town play is doesn't really prove the point i think you want it to prove
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no, you're still wrong because good intentions doesn't necessarily translate to good (or correct) play

besides which, guides aren't the be all and end all, they're just meant to
guide
people, and there are two things to realise about this: one is that basically all guides fall within your "aggressive" spectrum, but you're claiming there's something wrong with that, and two, you could be an incredible player, regardless of your personality, by just sticking to a generic guide if that generic guide isn't dogshit
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 19, Killthestory wrote:You can try to behave completely opposite of how you play now, and I test you to see if you do good for 2-3 games

what does "the opposite of how i play now" even mean (and what makes you think i
don't
already do this?), and why does it relate to whether or not it's possible to be really good while conforming to a generic guide on how to play?

besides which, even if you explained what you mean and i took up your challenge, it's entirely possible that i could get lucky over 2-3 games, or the opposite, so what would 2-3 games prove? kind of doesn't help your cause if a sample size of 2-3 games would mean you'd change your entire position

Return to “Mafia Discussion”